GM Euan's Mummy's Mask

Game Master Euan

Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet
Osirion Map - Wati City Map - Tephu City Map


4,851 to 4,900 of 8,596 << first < prev | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | next > last >>

Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

She listens to what you have to say, and waves aside your various questions, ”I’ve had longer naps.” she grins nodding with respect to Benedictus. ”So you are searching for a Thriae male? They had no such person with them, but I only saw a few of them.” she stretches out her wings and takes to the air, flying effortlessly and low over the battlefield.

She returns, landing lightly, and continues, ”I thank you for your assistance here. You may of course stay as long as you wish before moving on. There is a spring around the pyramid, please help yourself to fresh water. I’ll bury the bodies, well the giant and lamia anyway, in the sand outside the valley and cleanse the rest. I see they had some supplies, I hope you take whatever you need.”


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Nidhi nods adamently as Florence mentions the baby bee the party is searching for and looks crestfallen at the Sphinx's response. "The poor bee! We absolutely have to find her! You must know something! Please, where do you think other cultists could be? You're a sphinx so I know you're one of the smartest creatures around."

"...What did the lamia say to trick you anyway?" Maybe she was tricked with the promise of free honey.

Sense Motive (sphinx telling the truth): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31


1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 Sense Motive

Zilchus tries to figure out why the sphinx ignored his very good question. It was very good, not worthy of snubbing at all.


Female Halfling Cavalier/16
Sphinx wrote:
"So you are searching for a Thriae male"

Thriae male? ... Stelle looks momentarily confused before recalling.

Zilchus wrote:
Did they have a bee man with them?

Stelle rolls her eyes. Of course! Bee 'man'. 'Thriae' male.

"A Thriae male? Oh, no," Stelle says with clarity, shaking her head. "We meant bee keeper -- or someone among the lamias or cultists who knew something about bees. We're looking for the -- ward -- the Larve of Thriae. We have reason to believe she may have been sent by the cultists and lamias to 'Serethet ' from this camp."

Stelle looks around, forlornly.

"You wouldn't happen to know where we might find 'Serethet', would you?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20


HP: 117/117 l AC: 12 (16 w/Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14 w/Mage Armor) l CMD 21 l F +14, R +11, W +14 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 3/6, L2: 4/6, L3: 1/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 5/5, L6: 4/4, L7: 3/3, L8: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +25, Kn. Local/Nature/Planes +22, Kn. Religion +13, Spellcraft +25, Swim +7, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor, See Invisibility / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Please, anything you could tell us would be helpful," Florence adds, also perplexed by the sphinx's airy evasiveness. "Even about this pyramid or the golem inside. We've got other business to settle with those cultists and whoever's leading them so if you're interesting in getting back at them even further..." she smiles, hoping the implication is quite clear.

Diplomacy (Aid): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


NG male human (Garundi) diviner 10 | HP: 62/62 | AC: 14 [17] (13 Tch, 11 [14] FF) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +10 | Init: +16 | Perc: +14 (+16), SM: +1 (+3) | Speed 30 ft | Special abilities: prescience 10/10 | foretell 10/10 | Active Conditions:

Oh, for Nethys. I don't care about this damned little bee! We are wasting our time with the sphinx asking her about a bee! It's a shame, such a shame!

Ben feels like he is about to scream out loud in protest, but he finds that his inner feelings are so strong that they even prevent him from uttering a single word. The scholar ends up nodding to Stelle's question, giving up any hope for a long talk about magic and history with the sphinx, who seems to be ready to take her leave. From the look of Ben's face, however, it is pretty clear to everyone that he is both sad and disappointed at the same time, his eyes sorrowfully following the majestic sphinx.

Reality is always worse than in the books...


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Sense Motive >=22:
You are both fairly sure she is speaking the truth. She also speaks to topics she has an interest in, rather single mindedly - and she has no interest in talking about how she was tricked, or the bees. Though she's being dragged into the latter conversation through sheer perseverance.
- - -

The sphinx pauses, and looks at the party, "I have no idea why you are so enamored with the Thriae, and their larvae. I have not seen them in some time, nor their larvae, and I do not know who this Serethet is." Satisfied she has closed the book on that discussion she seems about to say something else, when...

Florence Corvina wrote:
"Please, anything you could tell us would be helpful," Florence adds, also perplexed by the sphinx's airy evasiveness. "Even about this pyramid or the golem inside. We've got other business to settle with those cultists and whoever's leading them so if you're interesting in getting back at them even further..." she smiles, hoping the implication is quite clear.

"Oh, you can't go in the pyramid. That's mine." she says simply. She looks very possessive, like a cat who's paw is on a ball of string. Mine!


HP: 117/117 l AC: 12 (16 w/Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14 w/Mage Armor) l CMD 21 l F +14, R +11, W +14 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 3/6, L2: 4/6, L3: 1/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 5/5, L6: 4/4, L7: 3/3, L8: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +25, Kn. Local/Nature/Planes +22, Kn. Religion +13, Spellcraft +25, Swim +7, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor, See Invisibility / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Oh...uh..." Florence stammers, clearly not expecting this particular turn of events. She glances over at the others, at a loss on what to do or say now.

Starting a fight after we've saved her would be awful but those cultists seemed really insistent on getting inside that pyramid...

Florence is left with the sinking feeling that maybe they should've tangled with the golem, instead.


GM Euan wrote:
"Oh, you can't go in the pyramid. That's mine." she says simply. She looks very possessive, like a cat who's paw is on a ball of string. Mine!

"I'm not so sure it *is* yours," Zilchus replies calmly, recognizing some danger to the party and sphinx. "But we go where we wand and will do what we need to do here. Our foes where trying to get something out of that pyramid, and I think we're going to want to see what that was."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
NG male human (Garundi) diviner 10 | HP: 62/62 | AC: 14 [17] (13 Tch, 11 [14] FF) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +10 | Init: +16 | Perc: +14 (+16), SM: +1 (+3) | Speed 30 ft | Special abilities: prescience 10/10 | foretell 10/10 | Active Conditions:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

"Is there any test we could make in order to gain your permission to get into the pyramid? Perhaps a riddle, or something?," Ben asks, remembering the sphinxes of legend from his readings.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

"The pyramid is mine to protect, not yours to ravage. Chisisek’s tomb is to remain sealed." she says matter-of-factly, ignoring Zilchus' own quiet statement of fact.

She turns to Benedictus, "The pyramid is the resting place of a great man - an artist. You shall not disturb his slumber for your own greedy ends. I say, you humans are always so materially focused. Look beyond yourselves to the world at large. It really is quite a pleasant place."

She seems firm on her stance that the tombs are not to be disturbed. It seems clear she is not aware they have already been breached (she did not fly high enough to see the hole in her brief examination of the battlefield.


NG male human (Garundi) diviner 10 | HP: 62/62 | AC: 14 [17] (13 Tch, 11 [14] FF) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +10 | Init: +16 | Perc: +14 (+16), SM: +1 (+3) | Speed 30 ft | Special abilities: prescience 10/10 | foretell 10/10 | Active Conditions:

"The tombs have already been disturbed by the cultists. Fly high enough, and you will see with you own eyes. Search for the hole, and you will see the breach they have opened," Benedictus replies to the sphinx, now slowly starting to get back to more mundane concerns.


Female Halfling Cavalier/16
Sphinx wrote:
"The pyramid is mine to protect, not yours to ravage. ... You shall not disturb his slumber for your own greedy ends."

'Protect'? 'Greedy'?! Are we being fickle?

"Tetisura, we haven't come to pillage," Stelle says reassuringly. "and I agree. The world at large really is a quite pleasant place," she adds with a bright smile, batting her eyes a little. "Especially when it isn't overrun by undead creatures and all of the hideous ichor and stench that comes along with them." she wrinkles her nose in disgust.

"You see -- we were all there," she gestures to her companions. " -- fighting the undead hordes. Trying to discover who could have done this lead us to the Cultists -- who bound you -- and," she pauses to breathe, her tone taking on a more deflated aspect, "and so here we are," she shrugs, smiling sheepishly.

"But please don't suggest that we are greedy, for -- the Cultists had already breached the Pyramid before our arrival. We could have gone in and taken things, but we didn't. Instead, we chose to free you."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Stelle pauses, waiting to see how the Sphinx will respond.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 117/117 l AC: 12 (16 w/Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14 w/Mage Armor) l CMD 21 l F +14, R +11, W +14 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 3/6, L2: 4/6, L3: 1/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 5/5, L6: 4/4, L7: 3/3, L8: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +25, Kn. Local/Nature/Planes +22, Kn. Religion +13, Spellcraft +25, Swim +7, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor, See Invisibility / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"We even have her writings as proof that it was her and her cultist goons that breached it, not us," Florence adds, starting to feel frustrated in her own right. It's on the tip of her tongue to mention the mask but she pushes the impulse aside; hadn't some of them scolded Nidhi for doing that very thing in the past?

"Believe me, we'd rather not be here but those cultists and that lamia were up to no good and surely working for someone else. We're trying to stop them and our research led us to this place. There's nothing we can say or do to convince you to let us look around inside?"

Diplomacy (Aid): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Zilchus waits to see if the words of others have any effect. He will respond as appropriate after that. In general, he's not keen about being pushed around by a big cat...after all, Bynx was already pretty pushy about needing scritches.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet
Prof. Benedictus Dickens wrote:
"The tombs have already been disturbed by the cultists. Fly high enough, and you will see with you own eyes. Search for the hole, and you will see the breach they have opened," Benedictus replies to the sphinx, now slowly starting to get back to more mundane concerns.

”The tomb has been broached?! My they were industrious. Yes, let us see what…”

Sopdet-Ka "Stelle" wrote:

"Tetisura, we haven't come to pillage," Stelle says reassuringly. "and I agree. The world at large really is a quite pleasant place," she adds with a bright smile, batting her eyes a little. "Especially when it isn't overrun by undead creatures and all of the hideous ichor and stench that comes along with them." she wrinkles her nose in disgust.

"You see -- we were all there," she gestures to her companions. " -- fighting the undead hordes. Trying to discover who could have done this lead us to the Cultists -- who bound you -- and," she pauses to breathe, her tone taking on a more deflated aspect, "and so here we are," she shrugs, smiling sheepishly.

"But please don't suggest that we are greedy, for -- the Cultists had already breached the Pyramid before our arrival. We could have gone in and taken things, but we didn't. Instead, we chose to free you."

Florence Corvina wrote:

"We even have her writings as proof that it was her and her cultist goons that breached it, not us," Florence adds, starting to feel frustrated in her own right. It's on the tip of her tongue to mention the mask but she pushes the impulse aside; hadn't some of them scolded Nidhi for doing that very thing in the past?

"Believe me, we'd rather not be here but those cultists and that lamia were up to no good and surely working for someone else. We're trying to stop them and our research led us to this place. There's nothing we can say or do to convince you to let us look around inside?"

She raises her eyebrows inquisitively. After a pause she suggests, ”Let us inspect the breach and see how far they got. Then we can assess what comes next.” She nods, and takes to the air headed for the pyramid. You climb the ropes, maneuver around the ledges, climb the chains, more ledges, and finally reach the tent at last just as Tetisurah is coming out of the hole in the pyramid - a tight squeeze for her, but she manages.

”You said something about a golem. Is that what’s behind the door? It is closed, but the seal has been broken so the cultists have been within.”


HP: 117/117 l AC: 12 (16 w/Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14 w/Mage Armor) l CMD 21 l F +14, R +11, W +14 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 3/6, L2: 4/6, L3: 1/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 5/5, L6: 4/4, L7: 3/3, L8: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +25, Kn. Local/Nature/Planes +22, Kn. Religion +13, Spellcraft +25, Swim +7, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor, See Invisibility / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"I'd guess so, but we didn't try peeking any further than what you just did," Florence admits. "I know you said that you guard this place but why? Who is Chisisek to you, personally? We'd like to understand."


Zilchus will follow the party up to the tomb. It was their next intended direction anyway. He will let others negotiate with the sphinx as he was initially very put off with her.


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Her tune changed quickly. Nidhi watches with interest as the sphinx suddenly seems interested in having the group search with her.

Florence Corvina wrote:
"I know you said that you guard this place but why? Who is Chisisek to you, personally? We'd like to understand."

"Did you know this artist personally? What kind of relationship did you two have?" Nidhi follows behind the sphinx. Does she intend to lead?

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18


NG male human (Garundi) diviner 10 | HP: 62/62 | AC: 14 [17] (13 Tch, 11 [14] FF) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +10 | Init: +16 | Perc: +14 (+16), SM: +1 (+3) | Speed 30 ft | Special abilities: prescience 10/10 | foretell 10/10 | Active Conditions:

"Yes, we have reasons to believe that an iron golem stands beyond that door...," confirms Ben to the sphinx with a simple nod. "And to that end, I am inclined to take it slow, and plan our actions carefully. As far as I am concerned, I have consumed many resources in our battle with the cultists, and I am not ready to face another deadly fight. I still have some spells left, but they might prove not so effective."

Ben paces around nervously, pondering the options. "I suggest we rest before getting in. I don't want to sound excessively cautious, but it is very likely that the tomb extends far beyond the breach with the golem, so it would be wise to be well rested before we get in."

***

If the party agrees to his plan, Ben will cast arcane eye before resting and send the sensor into the tomb, in order to get a few information about what lies beyond.


Ben, this is already next day. We have rested. We needed to rest to get the magics to free the sphinx.

Iron, Ben?!” Zilchus looks alarmed, suddenly worried for the welfare of his sword. ”I thought it was stone. Someone said stone, right? I ain’t chipping my blade on iron.”


NG male human (Garundi) diviner 10 | HP: 62/62 | AC: 14 [17] (13 Tch, 11 [14] FF) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +10 | Init: +16 | Perc: +14 (+16), SM: +1 (+3) | Speed 30 ft | Special abilities: prescience 10/10 | foretell 10/10 | Active Conditions:

"Yes, stone, stone of course," Ben corrects himself.

I need to prepare new spells for Ben if we have rested. Florence, did you share your knowledge on stone golems with us?


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet
Florence Corvina wrote:
"I'd guess so, but we didn't try peeking any further than what you just did," Florence admits. "I know you said that you guard this place but why? Who is Chisisek to you, personally? We'd like to understand."
Nidhi Aashirya wrote:
"Did you know this artist personally? What kind of relationship did you two have?" Nidhi follows behind the sphinx. Does she intend to lead?

"Why, Chisisek was a great artist! Is that not enough? His remains deserve their resting place." she shakes her head at this line of reasoning, as if it should be obvious. After all what else would she do with the centuries?

She paces back and forth mumbling, "Yes, the tomb must be investigated, at least as far as the cultists went. We need to see what is inside." she seems to be talking to herself as much as anything.

Eventually, she stops fidgeting and turns to the party, "I wish to hire you to investigate that tomb. In exchange for valiantly risking your lives for the sake of a dead mans rest, I'll allow you his grave goods. After all, this is what they're for, to help him in the afterlife."

"Do we have an accord?"


Zilchus shrugs, wondering if bartering for more would result in more death.

”Yes, that’s very generous. We’ll be careful with what we find inside. When it comes to discretion, think no further than us,” Zilchus replies, trying to be nice and assuring. He even flashes his not-so-good smile.

”C’mon, let’s get up there before the magic on that golem runs out,” Zilchus leads the party back to the entrance.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

"Discretion, exactly." the sphinx smiles at the party, waiting for any other queries.

If none are forthcoming, you may line yourselves up outside the doorway and make whatever preparations you require, then I'll proceed with initiative. :)

That stone golem doesn't know what he's got coming!


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

"You should cast whatever will protect us, Ben. I really liked those oxen. Why not just summon them again?" Nidhi reaches into her cloak and pulls out her Everburning Torch.

Nidhi turns to Zilchus and Stelle: "one of you two should lead. I'll follow immediately behind to disable any traps we see." She nods when Zilchus takes the initiative.

Nidhi seems a little preoccupied - her mind is filled with fantasies of finding the baby bee and returning to Wati with crates of honey. Jharna's shop floor has several crates stacked upon one another. Inside, sealed glass jars sit nestled in hay, full to the brim with golden liquid. A jar sits on the table with a loaf of bread and a bowl of ripe figs.

Nidhi is ready to proceed with her everburning torch in hand.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Halfling Cavalier/16

"Yes! I agree! the Bison were cute -- very effective. Though, how does that other game go? It is a Stone Golem. Maybe huge sheets of paper? Hopefully then no one in there has scissors." She shakes her head. "Just kidding."

Nidhi wrote:
"one of you two should lead. I'll follow immediately behind to disable any traps we see."

Stelle nods. On Anubisback, she starts to make her way toward the door on the map. She wonders aloud albeit quietly, "Do we have any way we can maybe take advantage by surprising them? Something like, walking through doors or walls invisibly?"

She pauses for a moment considering.

"That must sound weird, coming from me -- as I always go charging in. But I like to switch things up once in awhile."

(If)* She reaches the door, shield on one arm, Lance in the other. She looks down at Anubis, then looks expectantly at Zilchus. "If we're charging in though," she whispers, "I'm going to need some help with the doors."

Moved on map to what I think is "The Door" further into the Tomb.

* Anyone have a stealth plan?


NG male human (Garundi) diviner 10 | HP: 62/62 | AC: 14 [17] (13 Tch, 11 [14] FF) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +10 | Init: +16 | Perc: +14 (+16), SM: +1 (+3) | Speed 30 ft | Special abilities: prescience 10/10 | foretell 10/10 | Active Conditions:

"Very well. I accept the job," although you, as a sphinx, have greatly disappointed me, reasoning just like a human patron..., "and be sure that we will be respectful to its contents."

"Let me decide what is the best strategy to use my spells, Nidhi. Unfortunately, I do not know much about stone golems, but from what I know, the attacks of mundane creatures won't be very effective. I am thinking about summoning creatures with supernatural abilities to that end, but first I need to know where the golem precisely is. If it is right beyond the door, I can start summoning now, so that I can send my creatures forward. But if it is further inside the corridor, or in some other room, then I would be wasting a good spell, because its duration is very limited. Let me check this out with a spell of mine, please."

Before entering the tomb, Benedictus casts mage armor on himself. And if there is a breach in the tomb, he will cast arcane eye and send the sensor into the tomb, looking around and gaining information on its surroundings.


HP: 117/117 l AC: 12 (16 w/Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14 w/Mage Armor) l CMD 21 l F +14, R +11, W +14 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 3/6, L2: 4/6, L3: 1/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 5/5, L6: 4/4, L7: 3/3, L8: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +25, Kn. Local/Nature/Planes +22, Kn. Religion +13, Spellcraft +25, Swim +7, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor, See Invisibility / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

And now I'm posting, since work got busy again after my last Discussion post...

"I don't really know any more than you do, Ben," Florence admits. "Since they're stone there's not a lot in the way of magic that would work well against them - not directly, I mean. Conjuring critters is a little different and probably a really good idea."

She frowns, her mind switching gears from the dilemma of getting inside the pyramid to that of tangling with the golem. "Probably the best I can do is do what I usually do and lend my magic to support the rest of you," Florence finally says as she begins to apply what's become her routine magics on Stelle, Zilchus, and herself.

False Life, Greater: 2d10 + 9 ⇒ (7, 7) + 9 = 23

Spells & Powers:

5th - Break Enchantment, Hold Monster
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Greater False Life
3rd - Dispel Magic, Heroism x2, Lightning Bolt
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, See Invisibility
1st - Bless, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize
Lesser Extend Rod (1/3)

Fortune Hex Uses:
Healing Hex Uses:


__________

And on that note, Stelle and Zilchus will receive their daily shot of Vitamin H(ero) for the day and Florence some extra temporary HPs!


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The party begins to assemble by the next door. Unfortunately there is no crack wide enough for the arcane eye. The door had been sealed by molten lead, which has been cracked, but the door is firmly set in its place without so wide an opening as required by the eye.

Also, the bonus from Heroism does not stack with Good Hope as I think they're both morale bonuses (though Good Hope does provide a bonus to damage which Heroism doesn't so there is still synergy). I realized that at the end of the last fight and forgot to mention it.

Don't forget to position yourselves on the map.


"Sealed? How did the cultists re-seal this? And why, that doesn't make any sense," Zilchus says, examining the area carefully before breaking out his crowbar.

1d20 + 19 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 19 + 2 = 29 Heroic Perception

If the door looks untrapped, he will heroically bend the door to his heroic muscly will.

1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 15 Strength

He adjusts his grip, then tries again, with a mighty grunt.

1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 26 Strength (+grunt)


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Sorry, I wasn't clear, the cultists didn't re-seal the door. It's just a tight fitting door, that was at one time sealed in lead and still has the lead in place, just cracked open. Just making the point there wasn't a 1" opening for the spell to pierce the barrier. :)

Zilchus opens the door with ease on his first try, finding no traps upon the door to slow him.

Hieroglyphs depicting the life of a master craftsman decorate the walls of this chamber. A large stone sarcophagus fills the center of the room, but its lid lies on the floor next to it, and the cavity inside is empty. Zilchus spies a secret door on the far side of the room… behind the advancing stone golem (image)! The golem has been carved to resemble the Ancient Osirian god Ptah, deity of architecture and craftsmanship.

The so-called surprise round was the party opening the door - the golem is standing on the other side, eternally ready.

- Round 1 -
Benedictus - 21
Florence - 19
Stelle - 17
Stone Golem - 14
Nidhi - 7
Zilchus - 4

Initiative Rolls:

Benedictus 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21 (acts in surprise round)
Florence 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Nidhi 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Stelle 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Zilchus 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Stone Golem 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

First up, Benedictus, followed by Florence and Stelle! Sorry for the tight quarters.


Female Halfling Cavalier/16

"Gosh! Stelle exclaims upon seeing the Golem. "It's magnificent! Do we have to destroy it?!"

"We're not cultists!" she calls out to the Golem in her friendly voice.

Diplo: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The golem prepares to step forward and crush the intruders... cultists or no. It seems clear this is not a creature that can be reasoned with.


Female Halfling Cavalier/16

Round 1, Init 17

When it is clear that the Golem means to have fighting business, Stelle shrugs. Sorry Architect!
"Well, then -- we'll just have to cut you down!" Challenge, Everyone gets a +2 circumstance bonus on melee attack rolls against the Golem.

Stelle and Anubis charge.

Spirited Charge: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28 -PA, Mounted Combat, +Hero, +Charge
for Damage: 3d6 + 6 + 6 + 18 + 18 ⇒ (4, 4, 3) + 6 + 6 + 18 + 18 = 59 +Str,+Lance,+PA, +Challenge

Status:

Stelle: Hits: 70
Annie: Hits: 52

Saves:
Fort: +9 (+1 Con, +Cloak, +Luck)
Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +Cloak, +Luck)
Will: +6/+10 vs. Fear (+Blood of Pharaohs, +Luck, +Cloak) (+2 Fearless, +2 Banner)

Challenge: 2/3

AC: 28 (+3 Shield, Size, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1, Dodge) flat footed = 22 (Size, +10 plate armor, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1),Touch = 13 (+2 dex, +1 Size)

BAB: 12/7 (+2 Lance, -3 PA, +4 when charging with Annie, +1 when charging)

Heavy Shield (mithral): (+1to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA damage) (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Lance, MW: (+2 to hit) ((1d6+Str+PA+Lance)x3(Spirited Charge)), (x6 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Hammer (Ag): (+1 to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA +1damage), (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Glaive (Cold Fe): (+1 to hitMW) (1d8+Str+PA+1 damage), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Scimitar (Cold Fe: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Str+P+1 damage), (x2 on an 18-20 Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Composite Shortbow: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Dex +2 Str damage +1), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14
GM Euan wrote:
Also, the bonus from Heroism does not stack with Good Hope as I think they're both morale bonuses (though Good Hope does provide a bonus to damage which Heroism doesn't so there is still synergy). I realized that at the end of the last fight and forgot to mention it.

GM Euan - Heroism v Good Hope:
Yeah. I knew that but they are different spell levels if Nidhi runs out of level 3 spells (Good Hope) for the day she can switch to level 2 (Heroism.) Also, Heroism only applies to 2? 3? people while Good Hope can be applied to everybody.... Can Nidhi "forget" Heroism for a different spell? Maybe she'd be interested in summoning a swarm of rabid squirrels to sic on her enemies :) Or conjure water so she doesn't have to manually fill her bathtub.

Round 1:

Nidhi begins to sing (Inspire Courage) and casts Good Hope on herself and all of her allies.

Inspire Courage: (everyone) +2 (level 6) morale bonus on Saving Throws against charm and fear, +2 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

Good Hope: (everyone) +2 morale bonus on saving throws, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls. Lasts 9 minutes.

Nidhi Spell Tally:

Inspire Courage = 4/28 used
1st-level spells: 5 available
2nd-level spells: 4 available, Heroism (self)
3rd-level spells: 1 available, Cure Serious Wounds (sphinx), Good Hope (party)


Female Halfling Cavalier/16

Forget my action. I just realized I can't charge.

Stelle delays until after Zilchus.


NG male human (Garundi) diviner 10 | HP: 62/62 | AC: 14 [17] (13 Tch, 11 [14] FF) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +10 | Init: +16 | Perc: +14 (+16), SM: +1 (+3) | Speed 30 ft | Special abilities: prescience 10/10 | foretell 10/10 | Active Conditions:

As soon as he spots the golem, Benedictus starts speaking the ritual words of a summoning spell, his eyes closed in concentration.

"Hold on! Reinforcements are coming! Give me some space guys!"

Before beginning his spell, Benedictus tries to make Florence swap position with him.

Ptolomy, in the meantime, flies at about 20 feet over his master's shoulder, his wand ready to be activated at Ben's command.


HP: 117/117 l AC: 12 (16 w/Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14 w/Mage Armor) l CMD 21 l F +14, R +11, W +14 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 3/6, L2: 4/6, L3: 1/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 5/5, L6: 4/4, L7: 3/3, L8: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +25, Kn. Local/Nature/Planes +22, Kn. Religion +13, Spellcraft +25, Swim +7, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor, See Invisibility / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Round 1, Initiative 19

When Ben nudges her to move Florence obliges, quickly shuffling past him to allow him to move to her previous position.

Just as well, can't do much right now anyway!

Well, except for one thing.

"Hey Zilchus! You've got this handled, right? Fortune's been kind to us all so far, including you!" she calls out.
__________

Assuming that Ben delays slightly until Flo can act, Flo will swap places with him and then give Zilchus a dose of wishful thinking good fortune!


NG male human (Garundi) diviner 10 | HP: 62/62 | AC: 14 [17] (13 Tch, 11 [14] FF) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +10 | Init: +16 | Perc: +14 (+16), SM: +1 (+3) | Speed 30 ft | Special abilities: prescience 10/10 | foretell 10/10 | Active Conditions:

Yes, Ben is delaying until Flo can act, and then performing all of his actions for the turn. Ptolomy will move accordingly.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Stelle tries briefly to reason with it before delaying to see what the others will do. Florence steps back and provides Zilchus a bit of an edge. Benedictus delays and begins a summons (keep in mind you cannot, from where you are, see into the room to place summoned creatures).

The golem, quietly and with purpose, steps up on Zilchus and swings, stone grating on stone as he brings his mighty hands down upon him. He does not use the stone rod he carries, but rather his other open hand.

slam on Zilchus: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (15) + 20 = 35 damage: 2d10 + 7 ⇒ (5, 2) + 7 = 14
slam on Zilchus: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (19) + 20 = 39 damage: 2d10 + 7 ⇒ (4, 9) + 7 = 20

Now that you're up close and personal, you see some injury to the golem, presumably from the cultists. Doesn't look like much though, merely light carvings into solid stone.

- Round 1 -
Stone Golem - 14
Nidhi - 7
Zilchus - 4 (-34hp)
Stelle - 3
-Round 2-
Florence - 19
Benedictus - 18

Now up, everyone!

Note: The ceilings in here are 15' up I think, so Ptolomy is 10' up and flying along the ceiling.

Nidhi:
It is possible to change spells, read the class - it should talk about it. If not, let me know and we can work something out. Still, they are both good spells, with slightly different advantages.
- - -


Round 1, Init 11

"OW!" Zilchus cries as he is rocked by successive concussive blows from the golem. He reels on his feet, having earned both of those he supposes. We don't need more animals, Ben. Just delay it for a while.

Zilchus calls upon the Croc for aid as he swings his heroically bard-songed & good-fortuned blade at the golem.

1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 28 to hit; (+hero,+bard,+DF)
2d4 + 13 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 13 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 27 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope,+DF)

1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 25 to hit; (+hero,+bard,+DF)
1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 30 to hit; (+hero,+bard,+DF) (fortune)
2d4 + 13 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 13 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 26 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope,+DF)

Pot crit:
1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 19 to hit; (+hero,+bard,+DF)
2d4 + 13 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 13 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 28 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope,+DF)

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+12+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard)
[ dice]2d4+13+2+2[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

[ dice]1d20+12+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard)
[ dice]2d4+13+2+2[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

HP: 32/66
AC: 26/23 (7 armor+1, 2 dex, 1 dodge, +3 buckler +2 ring)

DF:1/10
Weap: 0/9 rounds used (+2 bonus/flame/frost)
Grunting: 0/7 used (+4)
Quick Prayer: 1/7 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 0/9 minutes used
Crocodilic Aura: 0/5 used (5d6)

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not used
Rage: maybe later


NG male human (Garundi) diviner 10 | HP: 62/62 | AC: 14 [17] (13 Tch, 11 [14] FF) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +10 | Init: +16 | Perc: +14 (+16), SM: +1 (+3) | Speed 30 ft | Special abilities: prescience 10/10 | foretell 10/10 | Active Conditions:

With no space available for his land creatures, Benedictus decides to summon a group of lantern archons up above the head of Zilchus and Stelle.

Summon monster IV (+1 Augment Summoning): 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The light ray is a ranged touch attack that overcomes damage reduction of any type. Each lantern archon (LA) can fire two.

LA1 light ray (+2 inspire courage): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
LA1 light ray (+2 inspire courage): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

LA2 light ray (+2 inspire courage): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
LA2 light ray (+2 inspire courage): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

LA3 light ray (+2 inspire courage): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
LA3 light ray (+2 inspire courage): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

LA4 light ray (+2 inspire courage): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
LA4 light ray (+2 inspire courage): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

As for Ben himself, he is pretty satisfied with the attacks of his summoned creatures, but he tries to contribute even more to the fight by creating a layer of grease right below the golem.

The golem has to make a DC 18 Reflex save or it falls prone.


Female Halfling Cavalier/16

[Round 1, Init 3 (Redux)]

When it is clear that the Golem means to have fighting business, Stelle shrugs. Sorry Architect!
"Too bad, you're quite amazing, but in our way!" Challenge, Everyone gets a +2 circumstance bonus on melee attack rolls against the Golem

Ugh! It's too tight here. All I can see is Zilchus' hairy butt...

Stelle and Anubis attempt an overrun.

Improved Overrun: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22 -PA, +ImpOverRun, +Courage

If successful, she then bashes the Golem with her shield.
Shield Bash: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21 -PA, +Hero
for Damage: 1d3 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 8 +Courage, +Hope

Otherwise, she grants a +2 bonus to AC to all of her allies for one round. Order of the Dragon


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The grease is not present, yet, when Stelle goes. Unfortunately she does not beat the stone golem and bounces off just short of him. He does not react, being focused on the last creature to do him damage.


HP: 117/117 l AC: 12 (16 w/Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14 w/Mage Armor) l CMD 21 l F +14, R +11, W +14 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 3/6, L2: 4/6, L3: 1/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 5/5, L6: 4/4, L7: 3/3, L8: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +25, Kn. Local/Nature/Planes +22, Kn. Religion +13, Spellcraft +25, Swim +7, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor, See Invisibility / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Round 2, Initiative 19

Florence scowls; not only are they fighting what amounts to an animated hunk of stone but quarters are so tight that it's hard to position. But maybe there's still something she can do to help?

"Stelle! I know there's not a lot of room here but I'm still feeling lucky - are you feeling lucky? You should!" Florence calls out, hoping to grant the plucky halfling the same sort of good luck that she's given Zilchus. Then she utters a rather embarrassed giggle.

I'm the worst cheerleader...Nidhi makes it all seem so easy!
__________

I couldn't find anything that says you can't have more than one of the same hex active at a time, so Stelle is also feeling the effects of some good fortune - and the embarrassed giggling keeps it and Zilchus' good fortune going a little longer.

If the Above Doesn't Fly:

Florence sighs and does the only other thing she can think of and moves behind Zilchus, drawing her longspear as she goes. "Watch out! Maybe I can distract him," she warns as she tries to distract the golem from Zilchus.

Aid Another: Zilchus (+2 AC): 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Nidhi, though within reach, has cover and so inspires the party and provides them with hope without incident. Zilchus, with an extra +2 to hit from Stelle, connects twice but does not crit. Stelle tries to force her way past the giant, but he rebuffs her so she protects the party (AC bump). Florence laughs nervously extending Zilchus’ luck and gives a bit to Stelle as well! Benedictus summons a swarm of lantern archons. Not sure if the door is high enough for them to see, but we’ll say the door is 10’ as the ceiling is 15’ and they have shots with cover. Most hit, bypassing DR and doing a little damage. He also summons grease, hoping to topple the golem.

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 vs DC 18

The golem falls, but remains a presence and continues his attacks on Zilchus from the ground.
slam on Zilchus: 1d20 + 20 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 20 - 4 = 22 damage: 2d10 + 7 ⇒ (10, 6) + 7 = 23
slam on Zilchus: 1d20 + 20 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 20 - 4 = 35 damage: 2d10 + 7 ⇒ (4, 9) + 7 = 20

The golem only hits Zilchus once this round, likely a good life saving bit of luck - as well as protections from Stelle and a prone golem.

The creature also concentrates ever so briefly and everyone except Florence (and including the summoned archons, Ptolomy, and Annubis) is effected by a Slow spell (link). DC 17 Will to negate.

- Round 2 -
Stone Golem - 14 (-68hp)
Nidhi - 7 (will)
Zilchus - 4 (-54hp)(will)
Stelle - 3 (will)
- Round 3 -
Florence - 19
Benedictus - 18 (will)

Now up, everyone!


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Round 2:

Will DC17 or slow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Ahh! :(

Nidhi is hit by the slow effect. She continues to sing (free action) and reaches for her longbow (move action) dropping her everburning torch in the process. Nidhi wonders why

Inspire Courage: (everyone) +2 (level 6) morale bonus on Saving Throws against charm and fear, +2 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

Good Hope: (everyone) +2 morale bonus on saving throws, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls. Lasts 9 minutes.

Nidhi Spell Tally:
Inspire Courage = 5/28 used
1st-level spells: 5 available
2nd-level spells: 4 available, Heroism (self)
3rd-level spells: 1 available, Cure Serious Wounds (sphinx), Good Hope (party)


HP: 117/117 l AC: 12 (16 w/Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14 w/Mage Armor) l CMD 21 l F +14, R +11, W +14 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 3/6, L2: 4/6, L3: 1/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 5/5, L6: 4/4, L7: 3/3, L8: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +25, Kn. Local/Nature/Planes +22, Kn. Religion +13, Spellcraft +25, Swim +7, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor, See Invisibility / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Round 3, Initiative 19

Florence flinches as Zilchus continues to take a beating, unable to really see just what's happening inside the room where the golem stands. Although she'd like to keep up her strange giggling - it resonates with some of her other abilities, somehow - she decides that keeping Zilchus up right is probably much more important.

Will (If Needed; Good Hope): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 = 17

She hurriedly moves up behind the fighting man and touches his arm. "Hang in there!"

Healing Mojo: 2d8 + 9 ⇒ (3, 2) + 9 = 14

Spells & Powers:

5th - Break Enchantment, Hold Monster
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Greater False Life
3rd - Dispel Magic, Heroism x2, Lightning Bolt
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, See Invisibility
1st - Bless, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (1/3)

Fortune Hex Uses: Zilchus
Healing Hex Uses: Stelle, Zilchus


__________

Flo moves and does her thing. Since Cackle drops for this round, I think that means Zilchus' Fortune effect will fade after his next turn but it will still be active on Stelle.


Female Halfling Cavalier/16

Round 2, Init 3

StelleWillDC17: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 18
AnnieWillDC17: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Stelle tries to overrun the already prone Blue Stone.

Annie Imp. Overrun: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Unfortunately, the poor Steed slips on the grease and is forced to reset.

"Dang it, Annie." For the Love of Shelyn!! What's with the grease?! Maybe we'll have a little sit down with him later!

Stelle once again, grants everyone a +2 AC bonus for one round.


Party Buffs:
+2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear (Banner)
+1 morale bonus on attack rolls made as part of a charge (Banner)
EVERYONE (melee): +2 circumstance bonus on melee attack rolls against the target of Stelle's challenge (Challenge, Order of the Dragon)
+2 AC Bonus (Strategies, Order of the Dragon)

Status:

Stelle: Hits: 70
Annie: Hits: 52

Saves:
Fort: +9 (+1 Con, +Cloak, +Luck)
Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +Cloak, +Luck)
Will: +6/+10 vs. Fear (+Blood of Pharaohs, +Luck, +Cloak) (+2 Fearless, +2 Banner)

Challenge: 2/3

AC: 28 26 [ooc] -Challenge ]/ooc] (+3 Shield, Size, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1, Dodge) flat footed = 22 (Size, +10 plate armor, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1),Touch = 13 (+2 dex, +1 Size)

BAB: 12/7 (+2 Lance, -3 PA, +4 when charging with Annie, +1 when charging)

Heavy Shield (mithral): (+1to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA damage) (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Lance, MW: (+2 to hit) ((1d6+Str+PA+Lance)x3(Spirited Charge)), (x6 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Hammer (Ag): (+1 to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA +1damage), (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Glaive (Cold Fe): (+1 to hitMW) (1d8+Str+PA+1 damage), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Scimitar (Cold Fe: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Str+P+1 damage), (x2 on an 18-20 Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Composite Shortbow: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Dex +2 Str damage +1), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)

4,851 to 4,900 of 8,596 << first < prev | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Euan's Mummy's Mask All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.