GM Choon Presents: The (Gestalt) War of Dragonfires (Inactive)

Game Master Choon

Current Battle Map


601 to 615 of 615 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

HP 43/56; SP 14/20 Incanter 6 // Mageknight (Doomblade, Kinetic Scourge) 6

Adept reaches forward, lashing at the creature with a tether of crystal chunks and force energy.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
damage: 8d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 2) = 17
REF DC 17 or entangled + unable to move + square is difficult terrain. Move action STR or Esc Art. DC 17 or deal CL*3 (24) damage to crystal to get free. Crystal disappears after 1min.

crit confirm?

ranged touch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
added damage: 8d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 2, 4, 3, 3, 3, 4) = 26

looks like that crit confirms based on the last roll adept did, so that is a total of 44 piercing damage (before whatever his DR is, unless it is DR/magic then it wont matter). Though he got out of the last tether


Yaksha master of forms 6//rakshasa paragon 6 | HP: 24/53 | AC/T/FF: 22/18/19 | F/R/W: +7/+8/+6 | Init: +1; Perception +11 | CMB: +9; CMD: 27 | Defense: Evasion, DR 2/-
Resources:
Focus: 0/4 | Pool of Predation: 3/9 per day | Sorcerer Lvl 1 - 4/6 per day | Deep Focus: 0/1 per day | Thunder Spear: 0/1 per day | Active Stance: Lightning
Status Effects:
Hungerborn: +1 to attacks, skill check, ability checks, and CL checks for 1 hour. | IH: Fast Heal 1 (3 rds) | GL: +20 ft. speed (5 rds) [ooc]| EP: Large Size (17 rds)

Craven dropped the crossbow as he kicked off from his heels, moving at a breakneck pace. He swung a single fist that went improbably wide despite its static charge.

Sparking Touch vs. Touch AC (Large, Hungerborn): 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 1 = 12

Turn Actions:
Move 65' to get into melee range (I currently have a 10 ft. reach). Standard to perform sparking touch.


Male Dwarf Gestalt Soulknife (Nimble, Gifted) & Vitalist 6 | PP: 34/58 | HP: 61/76 THP:0 NLD: 5| AC: 20; T:13; FF:17 | Fort: +10; Ref: +9; Will: +10

Sorry guys, got caught up in holiday stuff. For my last turn, I was healing Bustik:
Daimargh runs over to Bustik after he calls to Davor, and does as he promised:
Empathic Transfer, 5 pp spent: Bustik -> Daimargh: 6d10 ⇒ (9, 3, 4, 10, 9, 3) = 38

Bustik heals 38, I take half that damage. Friendly reminder to all please, try and keep your HP updated so we can see who needs what. It helps a LOT to not have to scroll thru the thread and find out who's hurt.

And this turn I'm drinking a potion of Infernal Healing

After that, Daimargh quaffs the potion, and feels the familiar creeping sensation as the infernal magic begins its work.
Healing 3 hp, Bustik can have that as well


RA T1 | WotR

fate+other stuff: 3d20 ⇒ (8, 5, 11) = 24

The adept blows a significant hole in the robot and pins it to the ground once again.
The machine strikes at the giant in single minded resolution, but fails to land a blow as Daimargh starts to pump healing energy around.

The golem looks to be damaged now. Thick black smoke pours from it's wounds, highlighting its form. It is now easier to strike than ever.

Party up again! Finish it!


**INACTIVE(Adapt)***Ophiduan Male Adult Monk (Unchained, Zen Archer)/Incanter/Gestalt 6 - HP: 71/71, AC:21/T:20/FF:17, F:+8/R:+10/W:+8, Init:+3, Perc:+10, CMB:+6, CMD:26, Speed:50/80', Ki:8/8, SP:11/11, Ammo:60/60
Skills:
Acrobatics:+10/+18 to Jump, Climb:+5, Escape Artist:+10, Fly:+3, Heal:+5, Kn.(Arcana):+6, Ride:+3, Sense Motive:+5, Spellcraft:+6, Stealth:+10, Survival:+5, Swim:+5

Davor places as much distance he can from the golem, "WE ALMOST HAVE HIM! ATTACK! ... ATTACK! ... ATTACK! ... ERRRR!" Davor unleashes a barrage of magical arrows at the golem.

Magic Bow Attack1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Magic Damage + Magic Acid 1: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (4) = 10

Magic Bow Attack2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
Magic Damage + Magic Acid 2: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (3) = 12

Magic Bow Attack3: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Magic Damage + Magic Acid 3: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (1) = 7

Magic Bow Attack4: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Magic Damage + Magic Acid 4: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (1) = 8

Two out of four arrows seem to be homing on their targets.

(-1 Ki, -4 arrows)


Yaksha master of forms 6//rakshasa paragon 6 | HP: 24/53 | AC/T/FF: 22/18/19 | F/R/W: +7/+8/+6 | Init: +1; Perception +11 | CMB: +9; CMD: 27 | Defense: Evasion, DR 2/-
Resources:
Focus: 0/4 | Pool of Predation: 3/9 per day | Sorcerer Lvl 1 - 4/6 per day | Deep Focus: 0/1 per day | Thunder Spear: 0/1 per day | Active Stance: Lightning
Status Effects:
Hungerborn: +1 to attacks, skill check, ability checks, and CL checks for 1 hour. | IH: Fast Heal 1 (3 rds) | GL: +20 ft. speed (5 rds) [ooc]| EP: Large Size (17 rds)

No fire damage from being adjacent, GM?

Craven let's rip a streak of lightning as seen the day before, firing through the chest and head of the machine and ensuring it sailed above and past his allies, rather than through. "Haaahahahaa!" he cackled as the golem fell beneath their combined fire.

Thunder Spear Electricity Damage: 6d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 3, 5, 1, 2, 2) + 8 = 24
DC 22 Reflex will half the damage. If it fails the save, DC 22 Fortitude or it is dazed for 1 round.


RA T1 | WotR

That's right! Thanks for reminding me! Anyone within 10' takes fire damage: 5d4 ⇒ (3, 1, 4, 2, 1) = 11


HP 43/56; SP 14/20 Incanter 6 // Mageknight (Doomblade, Kinetic Scourge) 6

The Adept lashes at the giant with another forty-five-foot tether, each one wrapping around the giant to impede his movement.

golem should be entangled, with a -4 dex, so this should be easier to land

concentrate on tether as a swift action, standard to attach another one

ranged touch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
damage: 8d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 1, 4, 4, 1, 4, 3) = 24
REF DC 17 or entangled + unable to move + square is difficult terrain. Move action STR or Esc Art. DC 17 or deal CL*3 (24) damage to crystal to get free. Crystal disappears after 1min.

and this is from the original tether that i attached
damage: 8d4 ⇒ (4, 1, 4, 1, 3, 3, 4, 1) = 21

Tether HP: (1) 24 (2) 24


Yaksha master of forms 6//rakshasa paragon 6 | HP: 24/53 | AC/T/FF: 22/18/19 | F/R/W: +7/+8/+6 | Init: +1; Perception +11 | CMB: +9; CMD: 27 | Defense: Evasion, DR 2/-
Resources:
Focus: 0/4 | Pool of Predation: 3/9 per day | Sorcerer Lvl 1 - 4/6 per day | Deep Focus: 0/1 per day | Thunder Spear: 0/1 per day | Active Stance: Lightning
Status Effects:
Hungerborn: +1 to attacks, skill check, ability checks, and CL checks for 1 hour. | IH: Fast Heal 1 (3 rds) | GL: +20 ft. speed (5 rds) [ooc]| EP: Large Size (17 rds)

No prob! Updated HP.


Stats:
HP [89/90] | AC 19, T 10, FF 19, CMD 19, DR 4/- | Fort +9, Ref +2, Will +7 | Low-Light Vision, Perception +7 | Bloodrage [17/17] |
Astral Suit Modifications:
Fortification 25%, Hardy, Stalwart, Flexible Suit, Improved Armor, Quickened Attacks, Psionic Attack, Psionic Damage, Augmented Weapon
Aegis 6/Bloodrager 6

HP should be updated.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Damage: 4d8 + 7 + 1d4 ⇒ (3, 2, 8, 2) + 7 + (2) = 24
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Damage: 4d8 + 7 + 1d4 ⇒ (7, 7, 8, 1) + 7 + (3) = 33
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

As the strange golem creature started taking more and more damage, Bustik felt the end coming. Tapping into his augmented strength, he lashed out with furious blows.


RA T1 | WotR

3d20 ⇒ (18, 15, 17) = 50

The golem shakes of multiple effects meant to tie it down, but it's natural ability to repair damage can't keep up with the group. The fire dims, flickers, then finally goes out and a great lump of glowing hot metal crashes to the ground.

The enemy forces soon become encircled by the forces attacking the other side of the fort and surrender. Your forces have taken 30-50% casualties, but gained an important strategic position.

Inverness hears your report from the forward command barracks and seems pleased, but not happy. We told you to take the church, not destroy it. Still. Good job on dealing with that thing. Our enginseers were giddy at the sight of it. Now fall out. I have a strike to plan.


**INACTIVE(Adapt)***Ophiduan Male Adult Monk (Unchained, Zen Archer)/Incanter/Gestalt 6 - HP: 71/71, AC:21/T:20/FF:17, F:+8/R:+10/W:+8, Init:+3, Perc:+10, CMB:+6, CMD:26, Speed:50/80', Ki:8/8, SP:11/11, Ammo:60/60
Skills:
Acrobatics:+10/+18 to Jump, Climb:+5, Escape Artist:+10, Fly:+3, Heal:+5, Kn.(Arcana):+6, Ride:+3, Sense Motive:+5, Spellcraft:+6, Stealth:+10, Survival:+5, Swim:+5

"Farewell my friends, hope to fight or enjoy peace time with you all in the near future." Davor bows and then heads off to the next staging area to recuperate and restock his ammunition before being attached to the next assault.


Onyx (AC: 21/25*[T: 16/20 FF: 17/21 | HP: 32/53(THP-)(0NL) | F+6, R+9, W+7) Init: +4; Perception +12 | CMB: +6; CMD: 22 | SP 7/11 SP 6/11 | Defense: Blindsense 60* Darkvision 60/ Resistance:Electricity/Sonic. [10]

The fighting was hard, once the fire golem was stopped by the others but soon friendly troops came into what was left of the building. They held the space until the Enginseers came. She had had a a look around and found a few things of interest, but she would look over them tomorrow. Troops where looting what was left of the building now, she was not in the mood any more. It had been a hard fight and they where no longer needed. So she indicated they should head back.

Walking back she looked around seeing the dead and dying. They had made quite a mess. Seeing just how little was left of the church from the outside, it was a wounder they had lived. That had been down to
Adept's fast thinking. She really had over done it. Then over the streets, now swarming with thire own troops. She showed her uniform insignia so she had little trouble. She was challenged only once but the hard glare she gave the officer stopped him in his tracks. He let her pass with out a word.

As she got to the wall, or the whole that had been the wall. That had been a heal of a blast, again Adept had done a good job. The rest two, this was a hell of a fight and she felt something. Looking at the dead, she felt, sick repulsed, angry, upset. There was no victory here, only wast.

As fast as it came so it went, she moved on.

Then back at the command HQ, She gave her report. O there was some angry words, leveling the church being the main point. She just stood there and did not pay attention. The person talking had not been in the fight, and not faced life of death and so thire point of view was of no value.

When done she walks off and waited for the others.

As Davor spoke she nodded.

"Yes that would be a... good, thing."

Was all she said.


HP 43/56; SP 14/20 Incanter 6 // Mageknight (Doomblade, Kinetic Scourge) 6

Adept walked quite along way back with the others, remaining silent. He debriefed his part in the mission, as required, and took in the briefs of the others.

It was a wonder they'd survived, but they had, thanks in great part to the healers with their squad.. He had a lot of valuable experience now.


Yaksha master of forms 6//rakshasa paragon 6 | HP: 24/53 | AC/T/FF: 22/18/19 | F/R/W: +7/+8/+6 | Init: +1; Perception +11 | CMB: +9; CMD: 27 | Defense: Evasion, DR 2/-
Resources:
Focus: 0/4 | Pool of Predation: 3/9 per day | Sorcerer Lvl 1 - 4/6 per day | Deep Focus: 0/1 per day | Thunder Spear: 0/1 per day | Active Stance: Lightning
Status Effects:
Hungerborn: +1 to attacks, skill check, ability checks, and CL checks for 1 hour. | IH: Fast Heal 1 (3 rds) | GL: +20 ft. speed (5 rds) [ooc]| EP: Large Size (17 rds)

Craven, always looking for the freshest, newest experience, decided he'd had his fill of war. Walking back in his blind-crossbowman guise, he laughed in relief, "That was somet'in else, boys 'n' girls! Think war's not my style - too much fightin', not enough eatin'." He gave a sarcastically formal bow and dispersed into the wind. He'd see these allies again, but they won't be seeing him.

601 to 615 of 615 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Choon Presents: The (gestalt) War of Dragonfires, Special Ops All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.