GM Batpony PFS unseen inclusion [9-04] T2 (Inactive)

Game Master Batpony

Maps & Handouts


251 to 294 of 294 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Caelhal, the Doru passed it save.

Some retcon action. Agis took out the blue, so Hskoro will move to attack the green! (Still conscious)

Hskoro, there is no bless effect. Bless and Bane dispelled each other.

Agis blast knocks the acolyte off his feet pluming down and falling unconscious as a result of the knock. This leaves an opening for Hskoro to step over in to assist Declan with his own acolyte menace. But the Acolyte is warned as he heard his ally fall and dodges out of Hskoro's swipe in time.

Aldarion is up! and Green and Doru are with full hp

The Exchange

Male Human Wizard (transmuter) 1 - HP 12/12, AC 11/T: 11/FF:10 - Perception +0 - F: +2/ R: +1 / W: +2 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +1

"I guess," says Aldarion, his voice growing deeper as claws grow from his hands, "I'll have to take care of this myself!"

Use Battleshaping. Claws are +1 magic weapons.

He strides forward and slashes the div across the face!

Claws v. Doru: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 = 19
damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Aldarion's claws strike across the Doru's face. "Argghhhhh!!!" The fiend screams in a mix of pain and frustration as he realizes that the situation will likely not go to plan. He turns away and attempts to escape by disappearing.

Doru 5 ft steps and cast invisible as a SLA. Everyone will technically know his current location, but concealment rules apply.

~~~
Combat Round 3

Hskoro (magic weapon), Salron
Doru -9 (Invisible)
Caelhal, Declan -7
Leader (Unconcious, Dying) , Acolytes B G (Unconcious,Dying)
Agis, Aldarion

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan takes another stab at the cultist.

Shortsword: guidance
To Hit: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 1 = 13 To Hurt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

The cultist just manages to step back avoiding Declan's attempt to stab. In retaliation, the acolyte swings his weapon back! It knocks Declan's in the head and he starts to profusely bleed as he falls unconscious.

Morningstar, DF: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 1 = 14B/P: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10

~~~
Combat Round 3/4

Hskoro (magic weapon), Salron
Doru -9 (Invisible)
Caelhal, Declan -17 (Unconscious)
Leader (Unconcious, Dying) , Acolytes B (Unconcious,Dying) G (DF)
Agis, Aldarion

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Agis closes his eyes for a second and steps into The Way. He begins to sense his surroundings. Slay the Hidden Beast boon. 1/Scenario gain Blindsense for a full round.

He steps up to the invisible foe.

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Seeing Declan fall to the ground with blood pouring from his head wound Salron glares at the cultist. He growls out a word in draconic and thrusts a hand towards the cultist as a blob of acid shoots forth.

Ranged Touch Attack, Green engaged in melee with Hskoro: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 3 - 4 = 13
Acid Splash: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Wanting to go after the floating head that turned invisible. Viewing it as the biggest threat. But when Declan falls, he realizes he needs to take care of the remaining acolyte first.

Hskoro swings at the acolyte with his battle axe. "Time to drop."

+1 Battle Axe vs Green: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

The Exchange

Male Human Wizard (transmuter) 1 - HP 12/12, AC 11/T: 11/FF:10 - Perception +0 - F: +2/ R: +1 / W: +2 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +1

Aldarion presses the escaped div, slashing where he thinks it to be.

Claws v. Doru: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25
50% miss chance (high is good): 1d100 ⇒ 41
damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10

Oh, well. No need to roll the critical hit confirmation.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Internet issues and break-in at work. Short update to keep us going.

Salron and Hskoro attempt to take down cultist, but he remains stubborn and fights to end. -5 dmg

The Doru uses his invisibility to escape away!

Stealth: 1d20 + 15 + 20 - 5 ⇒ (14) + 15 + 20 - 5 = 44
safe to say those without blindsense don't know Doru's current location.

Agis can take AOO and Caelhal is up, Declan can make save to stabilize.

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Con: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Not used to needing it, Agis lunges with his dagger:

ATK: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 35

But fails to connect.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Since Agis had blindsense, in my mind it would make sense that he could point out the doru's current position as a last attempt to stop it's escape. Concealment rules still apply.

With Declan unconscious, the last acolyte turns his attention to Hskoro. But misses the mark with his Morningstar.

Morningstar, DF: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9B/P: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

~~~
Combat Round 4/5

Hskoro (magic weapon), Salron
Doru -9 (Invisible)
Caelhal, Declan -18 (Unconscious, dying)
Leader (Unconcious, Dying) , Acolytes B (Unconcious,Dying) G -5 (DF)
Agis, Aldarion

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Hoping the others can bring down the floating head, Hskoro swings at the acolyte, hoping to clear the way for the rest to go after it.

+1 Battle Axe vs Green: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

If Hskoro is able to bring the acolyte down Salron will do the following.
Salron drops to a knee and tries to stem the bleeding from Declan's head.
Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 8

If Hskoro doesn't finish off the acolyte.
Salron bares a wide toothy grin at the cultist and once more spats out an arcane phrase in Draconic. He thrusts out a hand and a burst of acid flies forth at the acolyte.
Ranged Touch Attack, Green engaged in melee with Hskoro: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 3 - 4 = 13
Acid Splash:: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Unfortunately both attacks miss the acolyte.

In a time of danger, the acolyte defends himself well against Hskoro and Salron's attacks!

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Agis, Aldarion, and Caelhal is up!

The Exchange

Male Human Wizard (transmuter) 1 - HP 12/12, AC 11/T: 11/FF:10 - Perception +0 - F: +2/ R: +1 / W: +2 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +1

Unable to find the div, Aldarion advances on the acolyte.

Third round of battleshaping.

"How can you serve something like that?"

Claws and flank: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 11 Oh, come on!
damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The cleric moves up is there anyone for him to whip?

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

You can maybe swing your whip around to see if you hit the invisible head. :P

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Just to make sure I'm reading this right, we no longer have a location on the floating head.

Agis keeps his frustration contained with his training, and keeps with what he can control. With practiced skill he unleashes a blast at the guard. Blast: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12, though in the chaos his aim is a bit off.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue
Agis of Sothis wrote:

Just to make sure I'm reading this right, we no longer have a location on the floating head.

You have the location for this round, last chance! Let me know if you'd like to retcon

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

He could try to channel negative energy to get the head if that might help

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

I would actually, but my die roll would still likely have been a miss. If not Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 26, I'd have missed due to concealment anyway.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

I have to corrects something earlier, the Doru has DR10, and Aldarion would not have overcome the DR with only +1 weapon. As such the Doru is in full health and likely will not be taken out, so I'm going to keep us moving and assumed he managed to escape successfully. The game will be wrapped up once the remaining acolyte is taken down.

No matter how hard you try, the Doru just slips from your grasp!

The acolyte remaining doesn't waver or relent and continues swinging his weapon wildly at Hskoro! But again Hskoro's armor does him well as the morningstar just bounces off it.

Morningstar,DF: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 = 17B: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

~~~
Combat Round 5/6

Hskoro (magic weapon), Salron
Caelhal, Declan -18 (Unconscious, dying)

Leader (Unconcious, Dying) , Acolyte B (Unconcious,Dying) Acolyte G -5 (DF)
Agis, Aldarion

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Salron continues to try to stem the bleeding from Declan's grievous head wound. "You are not dying today. Not on my watch."

Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The cleric pulls out a wand moves up and as he kisses the half elf on the forehead and feels a bit of chest touches him with the wand

3d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1, 7) + 3 = 13 [ooc] Wand from Confirmation

Oh no beautiful, you don't dare die on me he whispers in elven as he heals him

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

He channels negative energy so he cant cast cure wound spells spontaneously

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Angry that it seems the floating head might have escaped them, Hskoro swings his battle axe with fury at the acolyte that foolishly stands before him.

+1 Battle Axe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Death Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Works for me DM. Given that: "I've got the acolyte, someone save Declan, NOW!"

Agis focuses his will and blasts the acolyte with his mind-made-manifest, pulling in ever more power to really hit him hard ATK: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 = 20 for DMG: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 = 9 and CMB to knock down: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

And that's a wrap!

Unfortunately, the doru is too cunning and escapes out of sight without the Pathfinders able to track it.Meanwhile, Caelhal and Salron attends to the injured elf, as the rest of the group focuses their efforts into taking down the remaining cult member. A strong blast from Agis and a hard swing from Hskoro takes knocks the cultist unconscious. With the cultists defeated, the ritual ends abruptly. A crescendo of frantic telepathic whispering spews from the gem: “I am awake! I see you—all of you! My strength grows. Do not forget…” before fading away. Upon a closer inspection of the jewel, it appears to be the onyx sage jewel, a minor artefact and one of the foundational relics of the Jeweled Sages organization. Like other such jewels, it likely contains the memories and knowledge of generations of scholars.

There is also a folded, faded, and threadbare banner that bears a charging leopard on a background of tan and black— the crest of one of the Tekritanin League city-states that occupied this region long before Thuvia’s unification.

With the immediate threat of the cultist annihilated, the Pathfinders are able to peruse the rest of the hidden ruins cautiously finding a trove of cultist belongings, from ritual daggers, cultist robes, alchemical components, and ledgers and fragmented notes to suggest something more sinister is at hand. Handout 3 on slides

As you prepare your reports in the Meab lodge, Amenopheus himself makes an appearance. Amenopheus and Diya takes great interest in your interaction with Zurnzal who he confirms openly serves Grandmaster Torch. Diya takes is somewhat disheartened at the manner in which it played out but understands why you had to make such decisions. Likewise, Amenopheus declares the same and would honor such agreement as if it he made it himself.

However they take delight in and commend the crew for recovering the jewel, explaining this discovery is beyond what they had hoped. When Amenopheus attempts to communicate with his ancient colleague’s memories within the sage jewel, it flares angrily, and he casts it across the room instinctively.

Amenopheus catches his breath before walking over to wrap the thrown jewel in a thick cloth. “Unfortunately, this confirms my earlier theory: the sages’ memories are not alone within these gems. The records you recovered and observations you made suggest that the first Jeweled Sages might not have create the sage jewels on their own, but rather modeled them off someone else’s design. Now it seems that prototype was the soul receptacle for an utterly depraved servant of the Pharaoh of Forgotten Plagues who inflicted countless atrocities upon northern Garund. If she is awakening, the whole order is at risk unless we can use your findings to deduce some way to purge this evil.”

He massages his forehead for a moment before noting, “Whatever lies ahead will be difficult, and the future of the Jeweled Sages relies on what we can do about this threat. Once we have a plan, you shall be the first to know.”

Additionally he muses, "Worry not about the Doru, he is the least of our problems right now, and I have a strong feeling he will not be a problem in the near future." Implying that other Pathfinders are on the matter and have likely taken care of it.

End scenario! Chronicles will be up before the weekend, I have a busy two days ahead of me. Feel free still to add to, and or discuss matters that you are interest in from a roleplay or just to fill your curiousity.

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Thank you GM! It was a fun run.

Agis takes the time to finish up his notes and sensory explanations of everything before turning them over. "It feels good to uncover the past, even if it makes the present more dangerous."

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Salron takes copious notes on everything that found and experienced before and after the fight. He even takes time to map the complex the ritual was occurring in. "I fear that we have only just touched the surface of a far deeper issue with these jewels and that Amenopheus' may be on the right path. I can only hope that he has a plan to purge the sage jewels and with it restore them to their rightful form and task."

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Hskoro touches his chin in thought, "I know the knowledge stored in the sage jewels might be lost. But to prevent a great evil from returning, would it not be a better action to destroy the jewels before she can fully awaken." He says this more as a statement than a question and doesn't expect an answer back believing he already knows what it would be.

Thanks for the game GM. I enjoyed this adventure with the deep lore.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Declan, I dont think you need to make the stabilize check if I healed you.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

He looks around for the half elf's wand and uses 2 charges, 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (6, 8) + 2 = 16 to see if he brings him up now.

Declan, come forth! he says admiring the half elf.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

This gem, is pretty he says looking at it.

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan does indeed pop up ready for more and relieved that there is no more to be ready for.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The cleric embraces the half self. I was worried about you.

The Exchange

Male Human Wizard (transmuter) 1 - HP 12/12, AC 11/T: 11/FF:10 - Perception +0 - F: +2/ R: +1 / W: +2 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +1

Thanks for running the game, GM! Please leave the chronicles up for some time. I’m using an iPad for the next several days and can’t download.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Have they been posted yet?

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Not yet.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Thanks to Batpony and my fellow players.

251 to 294 of 294 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Batpony PFS unseen inclusion [9-04] T2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.