GM Batpony PFS unseen inclusion [9-04] T2 (Inactive)

Game Master Batpony

Maps & Handouts


151 to 200 of 294 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

"Sounds good to me. Maybe we can learn a little bit more."

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

"An accurate, eye witness account would be useful." Declan agrees with going to see the alchemist.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

alchemist is fine

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Believing you've found as much as you can from the unstable woman, the Pathfinders then take a visit to meet the wayward alchemist. It doesn't take much to find the man and his shop, or what used to be his shop. A cramped, single-room establishment full of empty shelves. A large sign is posted across the windows. "Closed for business."

An irritated voice yells from the inside. "I don't sell nothing no more!"

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

"Not even information? We only seek a little bit of your time and what you tell us could save lives."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

"What my companion says is true. We are investigating a 'demon' that has escaped from some ruins. We believe you might have encountered it and seek to learn more to combat it."

Diplomacy (Aid Other): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

"Please. We just want to make sure you are safe after what you encountered."

Diplomacy (Aid): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

A worn looking man, with heavy eye-bags, and a very unkempt look approaches you from within the establishment. His body odour reeks as if he has not showered in days. "Well, I see you must have heard that I am the chosen one. Yes, it is true, the ugly horned demon has come to me revealing me the secrets of life." He proclaims proudly, somewhat delusional you might think.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Demons dont know about life.They only want to end it. he replies to the man.

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

"Chosen one? Chosen for what? All we have seen have been scenes of suffering and death for everyone who was brought into her fold." Salron states. "Open your door so that we can help prevent that same fate for you."

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

"Yes. Open your door. Show us how you are the chosen one. We would like to see."

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

"Power of eternal life of course!" He exclaims enthusiastically as he lets you into the barren establishment. "I fear not death! I am the chosen one! I would gladly demonstrate to you my powers, but the guards! They took everyone away from me! They are jealous of what I'm capable of..." He expresses himself as a very unstable individual.

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Agis rolls his eyes. Nevertheless, he writes its all down.

The Exchange

Male Human Wizard (transmuter) 1 - HP 12/12, AC 11/T: 11/FF:10 - Perception +0 - F: +2/ R: +1 / W: +2 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +1

That poor man, thinks Aldarion. Mad as a fish. His “demon” is probably no more than a goblin.

”A demon!” says the tall wizard. ”And it spoke to you? What wisdom did it impart?”

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

"Could also describe the one that told you that you are the chosen?"

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

The man continues his confident stride, "A flying head it was! If you seen the face itself, you would know, hideous being, like an disfigured orc ugly you know? Well I wouldn't be able to tell you the actual powers itself, it's secret you know, but it involves pretty complex stuff, mainly immortality. Of course, it does come with a price of a few experimental test which cause some poisoning, but that couldn't be help ya know, for the sake of alchemy." He continues to describe a little bit more on the experimental wisdom the creature imparted on him.

Sense Motive, Craft(alchemy), Kn. Arcana DC13:

The alchemist could not have performed such advanced experiments without detailed help. Detailed as in written step by step.

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 "Sadly, I think this one is also indulging delusions of grandeur. There's no way he'd have pulled this off without detailed instructions."

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

"We would like to meet this flying head. Any idea where it might have gone? You know, immortality and all that stuff."

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Salron works hard to keep a straight face as the man speaks. "Might I ask why you would choose to believe such a deformed thing? Obviously if it looks that way it must have issues of its own that it is dealing with." Salron gestures to the group that they should leave before we get stuck listening to the crazy man ramble on further.

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

"There's something I'm not getting. You said at the behest of an immortal head, you performed experiments on some folk. What do you get out it? I mean, being the Chosen One doesn't mean anything if you get nothing out of it."

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

What kind of experiments did you perform? he asks as he tries to be diplomatic
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

"The demon head, he told me he was a messenger of the god he did...errr.. I'm not sure where he went. It could be anywhere! And of course, these experiments are to prove my lineage of being the chosen one. In return I would be granted immortality! I created some sort of elixir on request of the head. However it made people sick, they don't understand anything! They don't know the price of magic!"

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Anything else you'd like to ask, or move on to next lead?

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

Feeling like they won't get anymore of a clear answer from him, Hskoro suggest they move on. "Lets continue onward and see if we can obtain more information from the last place we need to go to."

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Lets move on. This guy is insane. :)

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Insane in the membrane....

That's enough consensus for me to move on, if anyone likes to go back to any previous spots for whatever reason, you can still do so.

In search for answers, the group leaves the perceived mad-alchemist and head to the last possible lead, the necropolis. Priests of Pharasma, the Lady of Graves, oversee a large graveyard and several small shrines surrounding it. For reasons unknown to anyone, the necropolis possess some unique traits: the sun’s light shines weakly upon it, causing the graveyard to be dimly lit even on the brightest days, every sound made in this area is difficult to hear, almost as if everything is muted. Oddly enough, everybody feels calm and emotionless when wandering the necropolis. This is a forced feeling, therefore you cannot take violent (no combat allowed!), happy, or acts that could be perceived as one driven by emotion.

When you arrive, you are immediately greeted by a mid-ranking priestess. Dressed as Pharasman Priest, donning in dull colours with a spiral necklace. "Good day, I am Renofre, have you come here to pray?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

In a monotone, emotionless, reptilian voice Hskoro speaks to the priestess. "I'm afraid not. We are tracking down an undead queen or her floating head demon."

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Agis is clearly not enthused at the idea of praying, and simply focuses on the response to Hskoro's statement.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Initially, the woman looks genuinely puzzled at the situation laid before her but soon makes a connection. "I do not know of this undead queen that you speak of, but now that you have demonic disembodied head, I do recall that we sent an acolyte recently to cleanse a minor undead menace that was reported to be a floating head. The acolyte was successful in deterring the menace but the whole thing has scared him. Perhaps you could speak to him regarding this."

Assuming you are interested in hearing more of this acolyte. But also feel free to ask any questions along the way.

With that, she leads you on to a small catacomb where they are holding the acolyte—a cool, dark room that has yet to be used for any burials. The acolyte, a young blonde man, sits in the corner with his arms around his knees, rocking back and forth.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

Hskoro approaches the acolyte and puts his hand on his shoulder, "What has you so spooked my friend?"

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Diplomacy check please.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Are there any temples in this locale to the Savored Sting, Pharasmite? he inquires.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Renofre looks in confusion about the favoured sting.

Hskoro attempts to calm the boy. With himself still rocking, he speaks, “The Lady of Graves could not help me… I was powerless! It promised to reveal its secrets to me. It asked me to dig up graves. It said that she who wears the spiral of death would come for me… so I am waiting. It said she would take me east, beyond the Seven Crypts, to the Ever-Dying.”

Renofre gasps, "You would suggest that the undead menace still lives then?! But why..."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The poor boy yells continuously rocking himself in his sorry state, repeating forgiveness but any other means to reach him seems to be met without success.

The priestess sighs, and turns to you, "The seven crypts, is an ancient shrine to Pharasma. But it was destroyed long ago. Every since, our order has served the Lady of the Graves in this crypt." Renofre explains, hoping it would help bring some small information to you.

Any other questions, or back to Obahar?

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

"There, there young man. No one is coming for you. You where given false promises meant to break your mind. Why it was done we can not you say but trust in your fellows and they can help you." Salron preaches.

"Why where the Seven Crypts destroyed and what caused its destruction? Salron asks Renofre.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

The young man continues to be plagued by his fears regardless of what Salron preaches.

Meanwhile, Renofre response is less than promising. "Unfortunately any visual records of the crypt is long lost, along with any knowledge saved that it once existed and was destroyed."

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

Hskoro frowns, "I think we have obtained all the information we can here. We should report back to Obahar and see if he knows anything about the Seven Crypts. Perhaps a clue where it might be found."

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 diplomacy

Calm yourself young one, that thing can no longer harm you

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan shakes his head in sorrow for the boy. "Make sure to watch him." He says to Renfroe. "We've met another who spoke to the head and they are not right."

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

"Maybe the priests can look over him." Agis says with a bit of derision. "Yes though, let us go."

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Realizing there's not much more to learn from the insane man, you return to the Scholar's address to report what you've learnt so far in hopes for more answers. Obahar’s home, a small one, is a dilapidated, ancient stone structure that seems out of place among the more modern dwellings surrounding it. While originally three stories tall, most of the top story fell away long ago. The front door hangs slightly ajar.

Thinking something's amiss, you enter cautiously. Inside the home, the you discover that Obahar lives an austere life—the main floor consists of a tiny kitchen, a sitting room, and a simple bedroom. The second floor is a single large room—the scholar’s study—with a blocked staircase that once led to the third floor. Obahar crouches on a desk in his study, wearing only one shoe and chewing on a scroll. He is addled and unable to speak or understand speech. There are bite scars on his neck and shoulder, though they have mostly healed.

Conveniently, the documents relevant to your investigation—maps of the city from long ago, official records from government archives, and the like—are strewn about Obahar’s desk. However, before you are able to gloss over them, an unexpected guest arrives.

“Good thing I was around, or the old man would be long dead. Those wounds were a lot uglier before I showed up.” The armored half orc tells. "I am Zurnzal, an agent of Grandmaster Torch, and I've come to lend my aid."

Picture of Zurnzal in handouts.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

"Greetings Zurnzal." Looking at Obahar with some concern on his face, "Was he attacked by the floating demonic head that has been going around?"

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

"The Doru? Yes, I've assumed so, however the creature escaped before I arrived." He responds.

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Salron initially ignores the new arrival and begins going over the maps and documents on the table until he mentions that he is an agent of Grandmaster Torch. Salron's head snaps up and he looks directly at Zurnzal. "And what pray tell is Grandmaster Torch's interest here?"

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Zurnzal explains, “My employer has been watching recent events in Merab with keen interest. The doru attacks seemed to draw the eyes of Amenopheus’ agents, and Grandmaster Torch shares mutual concerns with the Sapphire Sage; both of them think there is more to the sage jewels than anyone dares to believe. I am here to offer information to aid in your search for the Dungeons of the Ever-Dying”—the half-orc smiles knowingly—“if you give the Society’s guarantee that when it comes time to act on the threat to the Jeweled Sages— whatever it may be—Torch will be welcome to stand alongside his, ah, colleagues, in the Society.”

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

"If we are to face Amenopheus agents plus whatever threat this Doru thing is, we should accept all the help that is offered."

The Exchange

Male Human Wizard (transmuter) 1 - HP 12/12, AC 11/T: 11/FF:10 - Perception +0 - F: +2/ R: +1 / W: +2 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +1

Aldarion picks up his pet fox (whom you'd swear wasn't with him a few moments ago) and regards Zurnzal with some suspicion.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

"While I could give such a guarantee, we both know it would be nothing more than lip service. Only the Ten could make such a promise and assure that it is kept. So why ask it of us?"

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

GM:
??: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Aldorian is certain that Zurnzal hides nothing behind his words.

"You speak for the Pathfinders, and Torch is certain your words will carry weight. You are the only representatives present here in the midst of the dangers."

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Rather than responding to Zunzal's request, Declan looks over to Obahar. "Why is he acting that way? The bite of the Doru? What is that anyway?" Might as well get as much information as he could before making any decision.

151 to 200 of 294 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Batpony PFS unseen inclusion [9-04] T2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.