GM Batpony PFS unseen inclusion [9-04] T2 (Inactive)

Game Master Batpony

Maps & Handouts


51 to 100 of 294 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

"Fascinating but not what we are here for." Salron peers into the darknesses beyond the range of any of the light sources. He then sets off with the group as they move along the western corridor.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Left it is then!

The group pays little attention to the voices in their hands at the moment of entry and focuses on the task given. Hskoro then leads the group down the western hallway.

Broken marble litters the southern corners of this room, where a pair of toppled statues brandishing curved stone swords must once have reached nearly to the ceiling. Many broken weapons lie scattered about the room. The ceilings in this room are 20 feet high, while the stairs here rise to a platform 10 feet high.

Wandering aimlessly in the chamber is a lone skeleton, who turns its head to greet you with a very evil look as soon as you step in. The armored skeleton stands in a battle-ready pose, its weapon held high as cold blue light shines in its eye sockets.

initiative:

Aldarion initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Hskoro initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Agis initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Declan initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Caelhal initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Salron initiative: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

Skeleton: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Kn Religion DC12 to identify the skeleton

Combat Round 1

Salron,Caelhal,Hskoro
Skeleton
Aldarion, Agis, Declan

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

Seeing the skeleton, Hskoro knocks his warhammer against his shield to call to battle as he steps forward to confront the skeleton.

He hisses as he swings his warhammer at the skeleton. "Have at it!"

Warhammer: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Move: 10'
Standard: Attack

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Salron looks at the bones and smirks. "This should prove easy enough and wet the appetite of those of you who might be itching to test your might." Salron points a finger at the skeleton and speaks a single word. A blob of acid streaks forth.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Acid Splash (acid damage): 1d3 ⇒ 1

The Exchange

Male Human Wizard (transmuter) 1 - HP 12/12, AC 11/T: 11/FF:10 - Perception +0 - F: +2/ R: +1 / W: +2 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +1

"Uh...Hskoro? Do you want to be really big?" asks Aldarion.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Know religion 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

He enfurls his whip and tells the party what he knows about the undead.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

Hskoro smirks, knowing about the spell Aldarion is talking about. "Save for later. Against this one enemy, not necessary."

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Agis, careful to be thorough makes note of everything he sees, hears, smells, and touches. He makes use of his gifts an talents - manipulating mundane items from range, allowing him to write as he examines.

--------------

Once the undead makes itself known, Agis settles in for the challenge.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Caelhal recognizes the creature to be a skeletal champion! A formidable opponent with strong swordsmanship skills. Like most skeletons, bludgeoning weapons are able to penetrate their bony exterior a little better than others.

Hskoro steps up and demonstrates strong opening by knocking against the side of the creature with his warhammer. Crackling noises echo across the chamber as you hear the undead's bones start to break under the intense pressure of the blow.

I've move Salron into a position where he actually has line of sight to the skeleton. Black spaces are walls on the map.

Salron throws some acid, but neglects to pay attention to Hskoro's presence causing his aim to go very far off.
Soft Cover and firing into melee penalties hindered you there.

Caught in the heat of the battle, the skeleton raises his sword against Hskoro cackling with a menacing laugh. He proves to be an expert swordsman in his last life, but Hskoro is heavily fortified that the undead isn't able to put a dent in his armor.

Longsword, PA: 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 - 1 = 19S: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12

Combat Round 1/2

Salron,Caelhal,Hskoro
Skeleton -7
Aldarion, Agis, Declan

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Agis steps in, his notes forgotten for a moment. With practiced skill he concentrates on a piece of rubble. Yes to precise shot

The pebble gains a shocking amount of speed before it blasts the skeleton with force.
1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21 for DMG: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 = 10

The Exchange

Male Human Wizard (transmuter) 1 - HP 12/12, AC 11/T: 11/FF:10 - Perception +0 - F: +2/ R: +1 / W: +2 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +1

Delay to the end of the round.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

Happy to see his strike damage the skeleton and then feeling the *WIFF* of the stone pass him as he watches it impact the skeleton with force.

Hskoro smiles, "Doesn't seem to be your day, undead."

He winds up his arm and swings his warhammer at the skeleton again.

Warhammer: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

A wand springs worth from the sheath on Salron's wrist. Salron utters an arcane word and suddenly the skeleton's sword is coated in grease.
(DC 11 Reflex Save to negate)

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan nimbly moves into the room and off to one side to keep out of the skeleton's reach. Declan points to the skeletal champion while he speaks an arcane word of rebuke.

Disrupt Undead: RTouch
To Hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 To Hurt: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Agis took him out, so save your resources/spells.

The surprisingly powerful stone strike knocks the skeleton to it's core. The bones already cracked propagate till it's unable to hold the undead together and eventually the creature crumbles to a pile of useless bones. The now dead skeleton holds a couple of potentially useful gear.
Loot:breastplate, heavy steel shield, masterwork longsword

The rest of the room is bland, with a few more skeletal remains lying around. Continuing the exploration, the crawl westward leads into an large chamber that acts somewhat like a decorative hallway. At the end of the passage, a single statue of a man with a hyena head raising a stone sword towards the ceiling blocks the passage leading north from this room. The statue seems to have wore down over time and is covered in cracks.

With a step towards the entrance, it becomes apparent that the statue slightly moves as the dust falls as it shakes slightly with every movement. It is as almost as if it was attempting to warn you not to step any closer, and that it is the guardian of the doorway.

Monster Lore: Kn. Arcana DC12. Usual monster lore rules apply.

Slides updated.. pg 4, if you have nothing else we will go straight into combat once more.

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Agis will take as much time as is reasonable to write down what his senses tell him.

Ready.

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Question 1) Weakest saving throw?
Question 2) Special attacks?

Salron maintains his distance as he studies the statue guardian.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

"Interesting. A guardian we must face now. Well, I suppose that skeleton was a kinda of guardian as well."

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan uses Detect Magic and looks over the area.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

"Maybe there's a way to get past without the conflict."

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Caryatid columns, the creature reconginzed by Salron, are the lesser cousins of true golems, constructs created by spellcasters to guard objects or areas. However the magic on this one is no longer potent as the statue ages. No special attacks, weakess save is reflex

Unfortunately, there is no other means around the creature. The only magical aura emanates faintly from the statue.

initiative:

Aldarion initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Hskoro initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Agis initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Declan initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Caelhal initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Salron initiative: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23
Column: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

Combat Round 1, Fight!

Salron
Column
Everyone else

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Salron walks towards the guardian with a wand springing forth from one of his wrist sheathes. Pointing it at the Caryatid Column he attempts to coat the creatures sword in grease.

The Caryatid Column must make a DC 11 Reflex Save or it will drop its sword due to the sword being covered in grease.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

He could use the Longsword and the breastplate if no one minds

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

How many of these scenarios have these columns in them, lol

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Salron, it's not a real sword, it's a statue! Everything is carved stone... Would you like to retcon?

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

I believe he meant from the skeletal champion.

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Well shucks. I thought it had a sword based on the description. Retcon it is.

Salron points a finger at the statue and lobs a splash of acid its direction.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: Acid Splash (acid damage): 1d3 ⇒ 3

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Salron's attempt at hurting the creature by throwing acid created out of thin air! Unfortunately, his aim is slightly off and hits the wall nearby. The statue reacts with violence as it charges at Salron and knocks right into him hard!

Slam,Charge: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 2 = 25B: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Combat Round 1/2, Fight!

Salron -6
Column
Everyone else

Everyone is up!

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Agis stays both silent and calm as he sets up another blast. He gathers power in order to put some extra push to the blast.

ATK: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 = 15 DMG if hit: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 = 10 and a bull rush off the side CMB: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

Watching Sairon get hit, Hskoro circles behind the Column, tapping his warhammer against his shield to draw the Column's attention before swinging his warhammer at the Column.

Warhammer +Flank: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Move: 10'
Standard: Attack

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan looses an arrow at the column.

Comp Shortbow
To Hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 To Hurt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The cleric moves up and asks Calistria to guide Declan's aim as he casts guidance on him while rubbing his shoulder.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Combat over! Although Hsokoro, to get into a flanking position you move through the creatures threaten squares, so I assume you provoked AoO. Salron -6

Agis blast is powerful enough that it knocks the creature off balance slightly to the side. Visible cracks appear and the sound of the blast are heard echoing across the chamber. Hsokoro sides around the creature to get into a good position, but in doing so leaves himself vulnerable momentarily as the column reaches out to attack! Luckily for Hsokoro, he manages to deflect the attack with his shield and returns the favour with a strong knock into the statues abdomens. Combined with the earlier damage from Agis, the column begins to crumble away into pieces of harmless rock.

AoO, Hsokoro: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22B: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

With the path cleared, you are able to travel deeper through the dark and dimly lit chambers of this ruin. The walls, ceiling, and floor of the next room are covered in elaborate patterns of countless tiny tiles. The tiles also form three images on the west wall: one depicts a woman in a cloak hovering above a pile of skulls; another depicts the same woman kneeling before a massive fiend; the third shows her in the company of a godlike figure standing before a massive pyramid.

Kn. Religion DC15:

This depicted fiend is Ahriman, Lord of All Divs

Heavily damaged objects have been left behind in this room. The objects include: gold-plated idols of the pharaoh (heavily dented); a lacquered box of stale incense (covered in tooth marks but unopened); a ceremonial platinum dagger (snapped in half); dozens of pieces of pottery (smashed to bits); six scrolls (chewed up into spitballs and stuck to the ceiling—now illegible); and numerous objects of gold and silver, all dented, battered, and broken a dozen times over.

Appraise DC15 or Kn. History DC15:

These date back to the reign of the Pharaoh of Forgotten Plagues.

Map has been updated to reveal the new area.

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

"These are old, from the reign of the Pharoah of Forgotten Plagues. What a waste. I wonder what did this?"

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Know Religion 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

This figure is beyond my ken he states.

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

After the fight is complete Salron draws out a wand and holds it out. "Would someone be so kind as to use this on me. Thank you."

(Providing one of my fellow PC's helps me out I will expend one charge of my Wand of Cure Light Wounds to patch myself up.)

Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

--------------------------------

DC 15 Appraise: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

"You are quite right Declan." Salron looks over the destroyed objects. "I wonder if there is any magic among these relics."

Salron casts Detect Magic as he looks over the destroyed objects.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

Glad the stone guardian is down, Hskoro waits for Salron to be healed before moving onward.

Upon entering the room, he looks at the tiles. "From the images alone, I guess we can figured out what happened. The woman enslaved her people, worshipped some type of demon, and then her slaves arose against her and took her down. But looking at all these scratch marks and destruction, something interesting happened in this room."

Progressing further into the room, he moves far enough to look down the exit to the right of the room.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep
Salron wrote:

After the fight is complete Salron draws out a wand and holds it out. "Would someone be so kind as to use this on me. Thank you."

(Providing one of my fellow PC's helps me out I will expend one charge of my Wand of Cure Light Wounds to patch myself up.)

[dice=Wand of Cure Light Wounds]1d8+1

--------------------------------

[dice=DC 15 Appraise]1d20+5

"You are quite right Declan." Salron looks over the destroyed objects. "I wonder if there is any magic among these relics."

Salron casts Detect Magic as he looks over the destroyed objects.

I will help out.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

For those who have yet explored that room, feel free to do so, but since Hsokoro is moving up a lil, i'll post details of the next room as well!

Leaving no stone unturned, Salron attempts to seek possible signs of magic. However, whatever remains in this room has no magical essence towards it.

Hsokoro has a peek into what lies beyond, a well-preserved wooden chest sits atop a platform against the south wall of this room. A series of arcane glyphs burnt into the top of the chest forms a spiral. Iron bindings reinforce the chest, and it has no apparent lock or key. A series of heavy latches keep the lid tightly shut. The latches are apparent that they can be easily manipulated to open the chest (it doesn't look to be locked). The arcane glyph bears a resemblance to that of the one on the floor upon your entrance into the ruins.

The Exchange

Male Human Wizard (transmuter) 1 - HP 12/12, AC 11/T: 11/FF:10 - Perception +0 - F: +2/ R: +1 / W: +2 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +1

Aldarion moves up behind Hskoro and examines the glyph.

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Agis will stay behind to record everything; sight, sound, texture, etc. The knowledge imparted by the more educated he'll also write down.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha, +4 bonus on next disease Fort checks

While some are taking records of the room with the tile, Hskoro enters into the room with the chest. Ready to take on any threat. He stops at the steps leading the chest. "Screams of possible trap."

Hskoro glances around for anything that might stick out.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

"Let me finish in here first." Declan begins looking through the debris for anything still in tact or that will provide further clues as to what happened or is still valuable.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 and of course use See Magic

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

The glyphs on the chest or the chest itself are not magical in nature. If it once was, the magic has long died. If anything, the glyph's markings are that likely that of an ancient practice that you do not recognize. However, it is determined that several objects within the chest emit a weak aura of divination (3 specifically).

Nothing of note seems to be suspicious or a trap to the group as they search around the room.

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Finish his notes in the previous room Salron moves to follow the group into the next. "Well this is interesting." Salron looks at the markings and attempts to read them.

Linguistics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Unfortunately these are not text based symbols nor do they really have anything to do with language, so there is nothing to read at the moment, so the linguistics check comes out as a blank.

What does the group do now?

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

"Back up." Agis will use his powers of Telekinesis to open up the chest from afar.

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan does as asked.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Taking no risk, Agis uses telekinesis to manipulate the chest and open it up. The lid swings open slowly to reveal that inside the chest he are three plain looking curved white horns. They are animal horns as opposed to musical horns.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

That was a neat trick. How did you do it, Agis? the cleric asks.

51 to 100 of 294 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Batpony PFS unseen inclusion [9-04] T2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.