GM Batpony PFS unseen inclusion [9-04] T2 (Inactive)

Game Master Batpony

Maps & Handouts


201 to 250 of 294 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

"The Doru causes mental afflictions, tortures the mind of his prey, turning them into insanity. I'm sure you've seen the effects yourself through your investigations." Zurnzal explains.

From a mechanical perspective, he has lost Wisdom and has a wisdom score of 1 currently.

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Salron gives his chin a thoughtful tap. "Well that is quite a worrisome creature then to be sure. And yes it needs to be stopped." Salron pauses and tilts his head slightly before straightening again.

"Lets say that you truly do wish to be of help in stopping this potential threat and the information you are providing is of use. What assurances do we have that Torch is on the level with his request? I, for one, would not want to saddle the Society with yet another of the Grandmaster's schemes."

The Exchange

Male Human Wizard (transmuter) 1 - HP 12/12, AC 11/T: 11/FF:10 - Perception +0 - F: +2/ R: +1 / W: +2 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +1

"And just as importantly, do you know how we can protect ourselves from the creature's maddening presence should we confront it?" asks Aldarion.

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

"Grandmaster Torch has an angle and thus you have an angle. I only hope that it is not detrimental to my well being." Declan stares at Zunzal like he's trying to look through him. "I say we trust him for now."

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

"The creature can only inflict on an individual at one time, so you have better chances in a group. Just hope that you are strong willed enough to turn against the creature in your time of need." Zurnzal remarks about your concern on the Doru.

"You will only have to trust that Grandmaster Torch keeps his word, and you should know that he is true to his word." Turning then to the rest away from Declan, "Does this man speak for the rest of you?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

"We should trust him for now, like Declan suggest." Hskoro nods.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Zurnzal uses his short sword to prick his thumb, uses his blood to draw a simple dagger design just below his throat, and beckons Declan to do the same as a gesture of trust.

Kn. Local DC20:
This is a fairly serious oath-swearing gesture originating from Lastwall, where the dagger represents the adulthood, community, and the tool with which to take one’s life if faced with abduction.

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Declan does the same and offers the blade to the others. "He just swore a blood oath." He explains to the curious looks.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Hskoro nods, doing similar rituals before. He pricks his thumb and then draws the same design below his own throat.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

It's almost 24 hours, so I'll assume no one violently disagrees.

Satisfied with the direction the conversation has taken, Zurnzal makes good with his offer and provides you with three clues.

"There were some other victims the society was not aware of, and each of them muttered that the dungeons lie beneath the Red Canals. The Dungeons fell under the domain of General Menetashtor, an infamously cruel general who served the Pharaoh of Forgotten Plagues. And you may know this already but the Sarenite priest cleansed the temple, but what you might not have known was that they have tampered records, they claim it's destroyed but it remains, and I have evidence of it." Zurnzal offers an ancient tablet showing the general’s troops being assigned “permanent duty” at the Dungeons as well as altered documents straight from the Sarenite vault, and soon after he makes a leave.

"The Society will hear from Torch in due time..."

Laid out on the study before you, are all the documents Obahar was using to study. After an hour of digging through parchments of archived city maps, layout plans, charters, you find to your pleasant surprise that you find that the location of the attacks, the clues you've pick up that it all triangulates into an abandoned shrine in the middle of the city’s western market and temple district. There is some strong inclination in the records to suggest that it was built over a destroyed dungeon. Your thirst for discovery leaves you with more questions than answers

Anything you'd like to do before heading to investigate the market place? Obahar is still in his current poor state.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Looking at Obahar, Hskoro mutters "We should do something to help Obahar before we go deal with the forgotten dungeon located at the market place."

Thinking for a moment, "Unless we have some means to counter his infliction ourselves, perhaps take him to a temple where some priest could aid him."

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

"He is better off at the temple than here. We have no means with us to cure his affliction. We can carry him there and then go to the western market and our goal."

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Hskoro moves to Obahar and tries to guide him up and to walk with them. If he is unable to or gives resistance, Hskoro lifts him up and throws him over his shoulder to carry.

"Lead the way to the temple."

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

You ensure Obahar is taken care of by the Sarenrites, who prove to be the most popular religion in the area, before heading into the western markets in search of answers.

An abandoned shrine to an unknown deity sits where the Dungeons of the Ever-Dying is supposedly located on top of. The statue has seen the ravages of wear over time that it's not possible to identify it any longer. The people of Merab go about their business in the surrounding area — a relatively unremarkable market and temple district. However, it is odd to note, none of the citizens come close to this shrine, and a few make warding gestures as they hurriedly pass by.

It is very clear that everyone who comes within sight of it is wary of the shrine; Asking about the shrine is not well received as they respond with weird glares and scorns. “That spot is haunted by the cries of the dead. I wouldn’t go near it!” One of the peddlers say hastily before going back about his business.

However, as seekers of truth, you cautiously approach the structure, and into you search of the shrine, it takes only a brief search to discover a secret door behind the crumbling altar. Braving the unknown, a crumbling, twisting tunnel leads deep beneath the streets of Merab past layers of previous occupation before winding down the side of a large cavern. At the bottom, a twenty-foot-high windowless structure occupies much of this space.

Perception DC20:

There is a ritualistic chanting coming from somewhere within the structure, strongly towards the front door. This door is locked.

Only if you succeed at the above check individually, you may proceed to make the next one.

Kn Arcana or Spellcraft DC20:

The ritual seems complex and involves both necromancy and divination components to it.

Map is up on slide 2! If it's not clear, there are three doors into the structure. One to the south, one to the east, and one to the west. The south one is locked.

Feel free to retcon any other actions you see fit as preparations coming into this place.

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Perception, Guidance: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 1 = 12

Hoping to get a batter look upon the structure as it comes into view Salron uses his Wayfinder to cast Guidance upon himself. "Well this is an interesting find. I figure the voices the locals speak of must come from here." Salron takes a moment to cast Mage Armor upon himself.

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Declan allows his eyes to roam over the structure with Detect Magic activated.

"They only lock the door if there's something important behind it." Declan takes the time to further investigate the south door.
Perception: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 = 26

Disable Device: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 1 = 26

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

There's no magic within the immediate vicinity.
Will hold for others input before I resolve the door.

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Apologies. Real life piled up super quickly over the weekend!

Agis takes it all in, writing furiously whenever possible.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Not seeing anything of import, Agis nods as he takes position. "I'm ready."

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Perception DC20: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Letting his eyes adjust to the dungeon, Hskoro then follows Declan to the locked door and readies himself to take the lead onward.

The Exchange

Male Human Wizard (transmuter) 1 - HP 12/12, AC 11/T: 11/FF:10 - Perception +0 - F: +2/ R: +1 / W: +2 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +1

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6

Aldarion drops a dagger into his hand and waits nervously. "I...it sure does look dark in there. Do you think it's safe?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Hskoro chuckles and then looks back with excitement in his eyes at Aldarion. "Of course not."

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

"And that my friends is something we should all be wary of." Salron bears a grim countenance as he responds.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 = 13 guidance in percpetiopn

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Perceiving the door to be free of traps Declan unlocks it to reveal what seems to be a ritualistic procedure halfway taking place! Eight stone pillars stand around this room. At the center of the room, a five-foot-diameter spiral of twisted arcane glyphs is charred into the floor. Broken bones stained with blood encircle the spiral, and an onyx gem sits in the center.

A bald headed man, a cultist leader, dressed in garments of white and gold holds a mornigstar. Alongisde him, he stands with similarly dressed acolytes who were presumably part of the ritual. "You dare defy the ritual as it takes place! You shall suffer the consequence!" The cultist yells in a manner that suggest he means serious business as they grip their weapons tightly in anticipation of a fight!

Kn. local DC 12 to identify the cultist and Kn local DC 10 to identify the acolytes

initiative:

Aldarion initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Hskoro initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Agis initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Declan initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Caelhal initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Salron initiative: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
Acolyte: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Cultist: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Combat Round 1, Fight!

Hskoro, Salron
???
Caelhal, Declan
Leader, Acolytes
Agis, Adarion

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
I call bull

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Know locak
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 I think that that will identify the acolyte but not the cultist.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Hskoro approaches this cultist with purpose. "You'll end your evil now." He then swings his battle axe in a wide arc at the cultist.

Battle Axe vs Red: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Move: 15'
Standard: Attack

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Salron follows Hskoro into the room and sidesteps out of the way. Seeing the overall situation he retrieves his Wand of Grease from his spring loaded wrist sheath and casts Grease on the morningstar that the Red Cultist is wielding.

(DC 11 Reflex Save to negate.)

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

The group realises from their studies of deities, that these clerics are also known as Usij. The Usij cultist were once a very active cult whose alignment followed Ahriman, in other words, the generally worship of fiends. This day, they're not known to be active anymore as the Sarenrite Crusade against the Usij wiped out nearly all of them.
Mechanically they are clerics, so there should be any real surprises for you.

Hskoro starts strong by forwarding the advance without hesitation swinging his weapon injuring badly the cultist leader. Salron tries to cast a spell to looses the cultist grip of the weapon, but the cultist manages to hold on for now.

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Out of the corner, a creature turns out of the shadows, mumbling curses under it's breath. This disembodied and bestial head covered in lashing hair and curling horns hovers above the ground. It then seems to create telepathic link with cultist leader tormenting him to do his bidding. The cultist seems be in slight agony as a result, but looks a little stronger! Temp hp.

He had casted invisible prior so no one could have made the d20+37 perception check. FYI, His combat actions are special to this scenario so they're not necessarily SP,SU,EX abilities to the bestiary.

Kn. Planar DC12 for the Doru.

Temp hp: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

Combat Round 1, Fight!

Hskoro, Salron
Doru
Caelhal, Declan

Leader -8 (torment) , Acolytes
Agis, Adarion

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Vanish 2 rd

Declan casts Vanish before moving into the room and taking an advantageous position.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

The cultist leader retaliates by turning to melee combat as well! But his swing falls short of reaching Hskoro.

Mwk Morningstar: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 P/S: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

His followers, turn to chanting spells as they support their cause. Suddenly you feel an aura of dread attempting to pierce your hearts.

The blue one cast Bane. DC14 Will to negate

Spellcraft for the green below.

Spellcraft DC16:
Divine Favour

Declan can take an AoO

~~~
Combat Round 1/2
Conditions: Bane? DC14 Will negates

Hskoro, Salron
Doru
Caelhal, Declan (vanish)
Leader -8 (torment) , Acolytes
Agis, Adarion

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Salron speaks a few arcane words and stomps his left foot against the floor. A ripple of power flows forth disrupting the leader's (Red) footing.
Casting Thunderstomp.
vs. Spell Resistance (if needed): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Trip CMB, Prescience roll: 19 + 2 + 5 = 26

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Agis stares into the room, eyes gimlet. He focuses his attention at the man opposite Hskoro Red and delivers a kinetic blast

ATK: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21 for DMG: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 1 = 11

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Fort Save DC14: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Hskoro doesn't even register the brief feeling of dread that attempts to overcome him as he swings his battle axe at the cultist once more.

Battle Axe vs Red: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Shortsword AoO:
To Hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 To Hurt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 Sneak Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Will Sv:+2 v enchant
Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

9 hits prone!

Agis delivers a strong kinetic blast that knocks the cultist leader hard, causing him to slightly lose balance. Taking opportunity of this, Salron thunderstomps and creates a tremor that forces the cultist to lose footing and fall prone. Without hesitation, Hskoro pulls his weapon on the defenceless human knocking him unconscious.

Declan emerges from his hiding in attempt to stop the acolyte from casting, but fails to make an impact as the acolyte notices and dodges timely.

~~~
Combat Round 1/2
Conditions: Bane? DC14 Will negates (Agis, Caelhal, and Aldarion need to make saves)

Hskoro, Salron
Doru
Caelhal, Declan (bane)
Leader (Unconcious, Dying) , Acolytes R B (Divine Favour)
Agis, Aldarion

The Exchange

Male Human Wizard (transmuter) 1 - HP 12/12, AC 11/T: 11/FF:10 - Perception +0 - F: +2/ R: +1 / W: +2 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30, Init. +1

Aldarion Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Aldarion hustles up behind Hskoro, planning to enlarge him, but seeing that won't work in the available space, he changes plans and taps the nagaji's axe, granting it a tiny enchantment.

"Here," says the wizard. "This'll help!"

Cast magic weapon on HSKORO'S battle axe.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Savored Sting, do not allow these cretins to have advantage over your beloved and his companions. Send us thy aid and grant us thy blessings he invokes as the holy symbol on his belly button begins to glow and he casts bless to counter the bane.

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

Aldarion turns to assist his ally by strengthening his axe through magic! Caelhal dispels bane by casting bless upon the Pathfinders.

The doru seems to grow infuriatingly angry at the direction the fight is taking and turns on one more of the cultist tormenting him through mind. As a reflex, the acolyte swings his weapon at Declan. The Morningstar strikes Declan in the chest hard.

Morningstar,DF,Torment: 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 1 - 2 = 131d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

~~~
Combat Round 1/2

Hskoro (magic weapon), Salron
Doru
Caelhal, Declan -7
Leader (Unconcious, Dying) , Acolytes B G (Divine Favour,Torment)
Agis, Aldarion

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Seeing that his prayers are being answered he continues to invoke the Savored Sting
Calistria, you whose symbol is the wasp, who stings and stings and does not die, send forth a sign of your blessing and presence here that all will know that I am your favored, come to our aid.

He casts Incessant Buzzing and focuses it on the doru

You summon an illusory swarm of angry wasps that fills a 10-foot-diameter sphere. You can summon it so that it shares an area with other creatures, and you can move it up to 40 feet each round as a move action. Creatures caught inside the swarm’s area of effect cannot use skills that require patience or concentration. Additionally, spellcasters within the area must succeed at a caster level check (DC = 20′ + level of spell to be cast) in order to cast spells. On a failed caster level check, the spell is lost. While the buzzing is unpleasant, it is not so loud as to drown out other noises or make communication difficult.

DC 13 will save

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

That is the first time I have cast and used that spell. I hope it works :)

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan lashes out at the cultist instinctively as he reels from that last attack. He starts to back away towards the others of his group.

Shortsword:
To Hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 To Hurt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
confirm crit:
To Hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 To Hurt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Liberty's Edge

OR || OR2|| HJC||Glass River Rescue

That's an interesting spell, but it's a little confusing, does that mean a will save negates any effect of the spell? Also it doesn't seem to stop anyone from moving out of the spell area and then no longer being hindered by the spell effects the way I read it.

The Doru seems much more focused that Caelhal imagined, even incessant buzzing will not stop him from attempting to sabotage your efforts!

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

The acolytes fight to the death regardless of their leaders fall. They step forward swinging their weapons at the closest pathfinder! But both fall short of making an impact! perhaps the annoying buzzing in the background has got into their heads.

Morningstar vs Hsokoro: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 111d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Morningstar,DF vs Declan: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 61d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

~~~
Combat Round 2/3

Hskoro (magic weapon), Salron
Doru
Caelhal, Declan -7
Leader (Unconcious, Dying) , Acolytes B G -4 (Divine Favour,Torment)
Agis, Aldarion

Scarab Sages

Male Tiefling Diviner (foresight) 2 | HP 13/14 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | F +2, R +2, W +3 | CMD 11 | Init +13 | Perc +2 | Sense Mot +2 | Speed 30 ft | Resist Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5 | Conditions:

Salron takes his Jade Wayfinder into his hand and walks up behind Declan. He lays his hand on Declan's shoulder and imparts a touch of divine guidance unto him.

Move 10 feet. Cast Guidance on Declan via my Jade Wayfinder.

Scarab Sages

Kineticist 3 (HP: 39/39 Force Ward 3/3), Init: +2, AC: 16 T: 12, FF: 14, Perception +8, F: +8, R: +5, W: +2, CMB: +2, CMD: 14 Current Nonlethal damage: 3 | Burn: 1 (max 1/Round)

Agis steps in and blasts the acolyte with the blue eyes. The kineticist's focus never wavering.

ATK: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 1 = 17 for DMG: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Let me re read it. Like I said this is the first time I have cast it. I tho8ght it was thematic for a cleric of Calistria

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.2 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 37/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: -1 Con (34/34 HP), -1 Cha

Annoyed that one of the acolytes got in his way from charging the floating head, Hskoro slams his battle axe into his poor victim.

+1 Battle Axe +Bless vs Blue: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Here is the description in full:
ECT
Range medium (100 ft. +10 ft./level)
Effect 10-ft.-diameter sphere
Duration 1 round/level
Saving Throw Will negates; Spell Resistance yes
DESCRIPTION
You summon an illusory swarm of angry wasps that fills a 10-foot-diameter sphere. You can summon it so that it shares an area with other creatures, and you can move it up to 40 feet each round as a move action. Creatures caught inside the swarm’s area of effect cannot use skills that require patience or concentration. Additionally, spellcasters within the area must succeed at a caster level check (DC = 20′ + level of spell to be cast) in order to cast spells. On a failed caster level check, the spell is lost. While the buzzing is unpleasant, it is not so loud as to drown out other noises or make communication difficult.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

While it looks like they can move out of it, at least from my reading of the spell, that I think, is the reason that the spell can be moved by the caster. You can move but that does not mean the buzzing from the spell can't follow you. At least that is my reading of it.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

[ooc] Did the spell impact anyone within the area of effect?

201 to 250 of 294 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Batpony PFS unseen inclusion [9-04] T2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.