GM-8574: Mists of Mwangi (2017) (Inactive)

Game Master Jason Lillis

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 5th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 4–5).

Pathfinder Lugizar Trantos recently returned from the Mwangi Expanse with haunted eyes and a pack full of strange idols. Absalom's famed Blakros Museum purchased his pieces and Lugizar vanished. The strange monkey idols he pulled from the misty jungles of Mwangi carry with them a fell curse, and now their power has laid claim to the museum. Can the Pathfinder Society uncover the source of the curse in time, or will the Blackros Museum be forever lost to the mists of Mwangi?

Written by Nicolas Logue

Tabletop


201 to 248 of 248 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

The man grunts in pain when Grynt's arrow hits, momentarily interrupting his laughter.

Round 1!
8 - Narayan
5 - Lady Alya

Round 2!
22 - Copper
21 - Gardener
20 - Giovanni
19 - MAN
16 - VIPER
10 - Grynt
8 - Narayan
5 - Lady Alya

TABLETOP!

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Narayan bulls his way into the room probably provoking and lashes out with the heel of his hand at the snarling man's solar plexus.

Your fury is falsse,

Stunning Fist: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 DC 13 Fort Save on hit or be stunned
Non lethal Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Sovereign Court

Female Elf

Aims and fires a bolt, at his head.

TH1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 4 = 7 DMG1d8 ⇒ 4


Narayan's stunning punch goes just barely wide of the mist-enhanced man, who responds with his own blow...
SLAM: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
...which misses.

Lady Alya's bolt also goes wide, fearing hitting her companions.

Round 2!
22 - Copper
21 - Gardener
20 - Giovanni
19 - MAN
16 - VIPER
10 - Grynt
8 - Narayan
5 - Lady Alya

]url=https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LhOSgl0tOGTP2DZEAz9zLhtcMSEXcq UUM-qMbzVwYQ0/edit?usp=sharing]TABLETOP![/url]

Scarab Sages

Female Human Inquisitor 1/UMonk 1 [HP 16/16 | AC/ff/t 18/15/18 | F+5/R+4/W+5 | CMB +3 CMD 18 | Spd 30', Init +2, Per +11 | Judg 1/1, Spell 1/2, Move 5/6 | shield of faith ]

Copper stares into the man's eyes. Despite her petite stature, she steadfastly scowls with disapproval. "You're crazed. Sloppy. Unfit to be a guard. How dare you present yourself in this state."

Demoralize the man.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Unwilling to risk herself further, she drops her bow and pulls off her sash, ready to fight.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Magical Child 1 [HP 8/11 | AC/ff/t 16/14/13 | F+3/R+4/W+0 | CMB -2 CMD 10 FCMD 8 | Spd 20', Init +2, Per +0] Character Sheet

Realising that he cannot easily contribute martially, The Gardener decides to try to slash at the man's legs, taking them out from under him to give Narayan a better shot.

Finesse Trip Attempt: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

"First rule of picking weeds, ye go for the roots!"

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Giovanni, dances aside the viper in a tight spot to come up behind the man. you're surrounded, friend. yield!

rapier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (2) = 6

Rapier attack flanking the man.


The man simply laughs through Copper's attempt at demoralizaiton, and just before he is tripped up by the Gardener...
AoO SLAM: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
...he flails and missed wildly.

Giovanni's rapier expertly punctures the man's flesh, and his laughter changes to a horrid shriek. Scrambling on the floor to get up, each of you in proximity.

Please roll Attacks of Opportunity from Copper, Gardener, Giovanni, and Narayan! So far, the man has taken 12 points of damage.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Stay down!

AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (1) = 6

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Let your true sself return,

Rebuking Cuff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Nonlethal: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


The one-two combo of Giovanni's rapier and Narayan's fist keep the man down on the ground. He remains prone there, and after a bit you see his features soften and return to those of a pudgy, bald human. You search the bathroom, and find nothing of interest (the smell is enough to make anyone want to depart quickly).

You have one unconscious human at your feet. What do you do?

Sovereign Court

Female Elf

waits with her bow, checking around them to see there is no more danger from where she stands.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Narayan fiddles with one of his wands for a moment before using it to return the newly saved man to consciousness.

UMD: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 I think that's enough since it heals 4 nonlethal and 4 regular, but if not, Narayan will keep going

Welcome back to yoursself, friend, Narayan says, his jaws stretched wide in a toothy grin, Can you tell uss about the misst or the sstatues?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ranger / 3rd | HP:DEAD | AC:21 T:14 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 R:+7 W:+2 | Init:+6 | Per: +9

Grynt walks up to Narayan and watches him heal the man. "You have a good soul, Narayan..."

Grand Lodge

"Good thinking, Mr. Singh."

Mister Trelawney leaps down at the man, landing square on his chest just in case the mists take effect again. He makes aggressive but reasonable tree noises.


The man's eyes flutter open, and he recoils from Naryan's approach until he realizes that you mean no harm... until the Gardener lands on his chest! He whimpers and blubbers and tries desperately to shoo you away with weak arms and legs, "No! No! Away! Don't hurt me! Oh, no! I don't know anything about any statues. When the mist came, I saw Nigel being carried away by mad, slavering apes and monkeys! And then... and then... I don't remember anything before you woke me up here! Oh, get away, and let me get away from this nightmare!" He continues sobbing and waving you away with his arms.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ranger / 3rd | HP:DEAD | AC:21 T:14 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 R:+7 W:+2 | Init:+6 | Per: +9

Grynt will look for anything of interest here in the latrine...

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

"From the map we were given, looks like there's only the large room to the north to search. Nigel, and who knows what else, must await us there..."

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Of coursse you may go, friend. The way is clear.

Narayan turns to Grynt and smiles, Thank you, Grynt, but no more than you were when you did not sstrike me down when I wasn't mysself.
We should presss on. There is another room to the north.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ranger / 3rd | HP:DEAD | AC:21 T:14 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 R:+7 W:+2 | Init:+6 | Per: +9

Grynt nods, draws his bow, enters the hallway, and cautiously approaches the door of the room to the north...

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Magical Child 1 [HP 8/11 | AC/ff/t 16/14/13 | F+3/R+4/W+0 | CMB -2 CMD 10 FCMD 8 | Spd 20', Init +2, Per +0] Character Sheet

Mister Trelawney leaps off, perturbed at the outburst. Usually people aren't quite THAT scared by the little Petrifern.

"Sorry there, friend. My good companion here can get rather eager.
He's harmless though, really.

The Gardener attempts to help the man to his feet, as Mister Trelawney grumpily nips at his comrade's finger.

"Would ye mind helping us find this 'Nigel' fellow? Not to delay ye, of course, but it would be an awful lot of help if ya'd just tell us a little bit about the layout of this place... we've fallen afoul of its dangers already."


"Oh, no, I can't stay here any longer than I must! I'm going home!" The portly man stumbles to his feet, and shakily rushes his way out of the restrooms and out into the night.

Grynt's initial scan of the bathroom reveals nothing of interest, and so you turn back to the hallway and approach the doors of the large exhibit hall on the north end of the building. Grynt's listening at the door highlights the sounds of capering and screeching primates - a horrendous cacophany of noises straight out of the Mwangi Jungles.

Inside, the Blakros Museum shows off its finest collections. Mock vines cling to the walls and hang from the fifty-foot-high domed ceiling, and huts of grass are strewn about the open area. At the center of this sprawling chamber, a miniature replica of a traditional Mwangi ziggurat rises out of the mist to a height of nearly twenty feet. At the top of the ziggurat, a rail-thin elven gentleman is strapped to an altar, his bare chest painted with strange sigils and monkey paw-shaped blots of paint.

Nearly 20 apes, baboons, and other monkeys revel here, but a terrifying howl shatters the revelry after the PCs arrive and the primates scatter into the mists, making way for their champion, a large ape comes around the east corner of the Ziggurat, and roars a mighty challenge!

Initiative:

Copper Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Gardener Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Giovanni Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Grynt Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Alya Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Narayan Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
ENEMYRED Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Round 1!
Ape
Giovanni
Narayan
Gardener
Copper
Grynt
Alya

The ape, defending it's territory, clibms a few steps to the front of the ziggurat, and re-issues its mighty challenge once more!

What do you do?

TABLETOP!

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ranger / 3rd | HP:DEAD | AC:21 T:14 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 R:+7 W:+2 | Init:+6 | Per: +9

Grynt steps inside the room and moves 5' east and fires an arrow at the large ape...

Longbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Narayan does not know if these apes and monkeys are cursed.
Narayan does not know if they are the cause of the curse.
If they are trapped souls, they must be freed.

Narayan shuffles forward, setting his feet into a fighting stance and draws forth the warding cloth that freed him. He struggles over the syllables, but this only deepens his determination.

UMD to mimic Countersong: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Giovanni presses into the room rounding to flank the Ape. Easy, friend. No need to get excitable.

Scarab Sages

Female Human Inquisitor 1/UMonk 1 [HP 16/16 | AC/ff/t 18/15/18 | F+5/R+4/W+5 | CMB +3 CMD 18 | Spd 30', Init +2, Per +11 | Judg 1/1, Spell 1/2, Move 5/6 | shield of faith ]

Copper approaches the situation warily, fully expecting things to go bad quickly. "For your bravery, I take this step." she prays as she draws her spear.

5' step, draw spear, cast divine favor, activate protection judgment.

Sovereign Court

Female Elf

looks into the room behind the others.

"Now this should be interesting"

She says,

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Magical Child 1 [HP 8/11 | AC/ff/t 16/14/13 | F+3/R+4/W+0 | CMB -2 CMD 10 FCMD 8 | Spd 20', Init +2, Per +0] Character Sheet

Jogging up behind Grynt, The Gardener lays a hand on his back, casting Guidance.

"Feel the roots in your sole,
Let them feed you, form and soul."

He also calls out to Giovanni...

"Get in close lad; I'll set up a flank for ye."

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Giovanni nods to The Gardener and waits for his opportunity to close the trap.


The ape bellows at Narayan when he starts reading the ancient wrappings, but ROARS to shake the rafters when Grynt's arrow strikes him square in the chest. Crushing the arrow shaft in a massive palm, the primate soars forward to strike at the ranger with a mighty fist.

Slam Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Slam Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Apologies - when I made the ape's icon on the map, I made it too small. It is a Large creature.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Giovanni sees opportunities forming but doesn't strike quite yet.

Delay until after The Gardener, hoping for some positional assistance.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ranger / 3rd | HP:DEAD | AC:21 T:14 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 R:+7 W:+2 | Init:+6 | Per: +9

Grynt will do an acrobatic tumble (trying to avoid an attack of opportunity), moving 10' east, and fires off another arrow at the ape...

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 (vs. large ape's CMD)

Longbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ranger / 3rd | HP:DEAD | AC:21 T:14 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 R:+7 W:+2 | Init:+6 | Per: +9

Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Damage if confirmed: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 7) + 6 = 18 (Total damage, if confirmed)

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

UMD: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Narayan backs away slowly from the beast, still reading from the warding scroll, his words echoing with power as his cries ring out with great surety.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Magical Child 1 [HP 8/11 | AC/ff/t 16/14/13 | F+3/R+4/W+0 | CMB -2 CMD 10 FCMD 8 | Spd 20', Init +2, Per +0] Character Sheet

The Gardener grins at Giovanni, before sidestepping into a better view and bringing forth memories of garden pests long shooed away...

"Pest o' past,
Reborn like ghast.
You'll be done,
When we have won!"

He uses Summon Monster I to summon a Celestial Dire Rat for one round, commanding it to Smite the ape with Filth Fever and Five-Foot-Step to provide Flank support for Giovanni.

"There ye go, lad! Squeak will hold the beast's attention for a bit!"


Copper & Alya, any actions?

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Giovanni takes the opportunity and rushes into action. He bobs and weaves to get in close to the Ape.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Not having bobbed or weaved enough, Giovanni is subject to an Ape smash.

Giovanni lurches with a rapier strike hoping to land.

rapier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 131d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (1) = 6

Sovereign Court

Female Elf

She holds, not dering to shoot in case she hits someone in the fight on her side.

Cross bow 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 2 - 4 = 7miss

but then shoots when she things she seeing an opening.

Scarab Sages

Female Human Inquisitor 1/UMonk 1 [HP 16/16 | AC/ff/t 18/15/18 | F+5/R+4/W+5 | CMB +3 CMD 18 | Spd 30', Init +2, Per +11 | Judg 1/1, Spell 1/2, Move 5/6 | shield of faith ]

Copper shifts her stance and rushes forward in a fury.

Change judgment to Destruction, charge with longspear.

Attack, Divine Favor, Charge: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 + 2 = 19
Damage, Divine Favor, Judgment: 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 9


As Narayan reads from the scroll, you see the inert form of the elf on top of the ziggurat begin to stir, as though emerging from a stupor. "The idol!" you hear him gasp. "Destroy the idol!"

Perception:

Copper Tam: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

The Gardener: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10

Giovanni: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Grynt: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Lady Alya De-Qill: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Narayan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Copper:
You spy, in the midst of some monkeys and smaller apes on the east end of the room, as small wooden idol capering about with the others, just barely blending in, and you see that it takes note of your attention! Let me know if this changes your action.

Gardener's celestial rat appears, and attempts to draw the gorilla's attention while Giovanni dives forward to stab at the gorilla. Though he gets swatted at for his efforts...
SLAM ATK: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
SLAM DAM: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
...the meaty fist goes wide. Unfortunately, there isn't enough punch behind his rapier to pierce the gorilla's toughened hide.

Copper dives forward as well, striking a mighty blow to the Gorilla's side!

Grynt's arrow slams home into the gorilla's eye, and the mighty champion of the jungle wavers and falls to the ground.

Alya, would these developments change your action?

Scarab Sages

Female Human Inquisitor 1/UMonk 1 [HP 16/16 | AC/ff/t 18/15/18 | F+5/R+4/W+5 | CMB +3 CMD 18 | Spd 30', Init +2, Per +11 | Judg 1/1, Spell 1/2, Move 5/6 | shield of faith ]

Copper rushes on, breaking from the melee with the gorilla to rush into the dancing monkeys.

GM:
I'm not sure about the distance or the size of the idol or anything like that. What I do know is that Copper wants to grab that thing.

Use Relentless Footing for +10' move, charge the idol.

Attack, Charge, Divine Favor: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 20
Damage, Divine Favor, Judgment: 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 13

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Magical Child 1 [HP 8/11 | AC/ff/t 16/14/13 | F+3/R+4/W+0 | CMB -2 CMD 10 FCMD 8 | Spd 20', Init +2, Per +0] Character Sheet

Should the rat not also attack? It takes its actions on my turn. (Or should I roll its attack?)

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Magical Child 1 [HP 8/11 | AC/ff/t 16/14/13 | F+3/R+4/W+0 | CMB -2 CMD 10 FCMD 8 | Spd 20', Init +2, Per +0] Character Sheet

Hah, just re-read and realised that Grynt killed it anyway. Sorry 'bout that.

As the rat disappears and the Gorilla falls, The Gardener peers around, looking for this "idol".

Not finding anything, he calls out to Copper, "Miss Tam, what do you see?"


As the mighty gorilla falls to Grynt's arrow, Copper dashes - seemingly at random - with her spear lancing into a pack of apes and gorillas, landing with a satisfying thunk. When she stands upright, the apes and gorillas all pause for a moment, as though shaking off an irritant fly, then all screech and holler before suddenly scampering out of the room, down the hallway, and out of the building!

After a few minutes of loud scampering, you notice that the mist is beginning to disperse. When you free him, Nigel is incredibly grateful for your rescue. "I can't... begin to express... my gratitude to you for... all your assistance to me and to the museum. Whatever made you walk into such a hellish scene?"

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Well sstruck, Copper Tam! Narayan says with a gleeful smile.

Once Nigel is freed, he explains:
An old asssocciate of yours, Adril Hesstram, learned of the trouble thiss museum was in. He wantss to make amends. He wantss you to rejoin the Ssocciety.

That is how we learned you were in trouble. Oncce we knew that though, how could we not ssave you?

Scarab Sages

Female Human Inquisitor 1/UMonk 1 [HP 16/16 | AC/ff/t 18/15/18 | F+5/R+4/W+5 | CMB +3 CMD 18 | Spd 30', Init +2, Per +11 | Judg 1/1, Spell 1/2, Move 5/6 | shield of faith ]
The Gardener wrote:
Not finding anything, he calls out to Copper, "Miss Tam, what do you see?"

Copper shrugs and smirks, indicating the object at the end of her spear. "Crazy evil monkey statue."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ranger / 3rd | HP:DEAD | AC:21 T:14 FF:17 | CMB:5 CMD:19 | F:+5 R:+7 W:+2 | Init:+6 | Per: +9

Grynt gives a toothy smile at Copper. "Well done."

He nods at Nigel. "No worries."

To his companions, he says, "I guess we should report back now..."

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Indeed, I will be glad to leave this wretched place. Giovanni turns to leave, the pang of banana-craving lingering in his mouth.


"Adril... himself, you say? Well... that does much improve my... opinion of his leadership, to choose agents... such as yourselves. You handled that Gorilla well. So sad - his name was Da'Tunga... A pleasant distraction for visitors of the zoo, but clearly driven mad by the idols. Please... come with me."

Obviously weary, the elf leads you to the back of the exhibit hall (somewhat slowly), and unlocks a low cabinet on the wall. "You did... well to eliminate the idol," he says to Copper. "It is a foul work... of demonic magic, and... I should have been more on my guard when Lugizar offered it to us. Sundering it as you did, almost in the... fashion of the Jaembla Jaeg spear-warriors themselves, was a sort of poetry... I suppose. Here we are."

He hands over a spear is a bejeweled masterwork spear with brittle, white bird feathers tied with crumbling leather straps beneath the still-sharp spearhead. This was... donated to our collection from another expedition to... to the Mwangi expanse. In thanks to you, and to... the society, I offer this, and one other item you and Adril will... likely find of interest."[/b]

He holds forth a small stone. Slightly cracked, it is a pentacle shape, colored mulberry. "I have heard that such items are very valuable, especially when attuned to the wayfinders that the Society utilizes. Perhaps you can find good use for it."

---

Congratulations! You've completed the scenario "Mists of Mwangi." I hope that you have had fun, and look forward to more scenarios in the future (though I think I'll take a break for a week here over the holiday).

PLEASE: Send me a Private Message with the following information, so that I can send you your Scenario Chronicle Sheet. Thank you!
1) Your Player Name
2) Your Character Name (Just in case!)
3) Your Pathfinder Society Number
4) Your Faction (if associated)
5) Your Day Job roll
6) Are you interested in playing in another scenario that I run?

201 to 248 of 248 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM-8574: Mists of Mwangi (2017) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.