Eberron - Echoes of the Past (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Harry

The Rose Quarry - Table I

Perception Table I:

Xetovia [dice]1d20+6[/dice]
Erix [dice]1d20+5[/dice]
Gauntlet [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Ama [dice] 1d20+1[/dice]
Pink – Eye [dice] 1d20+9[/dice]
Caelan [dice] 1d20+5[/dice]
Meridian [dice] 1d20+6[/dice]

Initiative Table I:

Xetovia [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Erix [dice]1d20+4[/dice]
Gauntlet [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Ama [dice] 1d20+2[/dice]
Pink – Eye [dice] 1d20[/dice]
Caelan [dice] 1d20+2[/dice]
Meridian [dice] 1d20+8[/dice]

My House Rules for Hero Points:

Hero Point Mechanics:

1) One permanent Hero Point may be used to avoid a final death scenario allowing a narrow cinematic escape,

2) One temporary Hero Point may be used if you are between -1 and -9 hit points to stabilize yourself to prevent further blood loss,

3) Temporary Hero Points may be expended to power Feats. These grant a lasting bonus for a one scene or one round duration depending on the feat description,

4) One temporary Hero Point grants a character a chance to supplement their d20 roll by 1d6 and add the result (whatever it was - no re-roll) to the d20 result,

Progression system:
Level 1-10 1d6,
Level 11-20 2d6,
Level 21-?? 3d6. and

5) No more than one Hero Point may be expended per round.


901 to 944 of 944 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

There was certainly confusion on Ama's face, though that may have been difficult to discern in the dimmer light. The fight was concluded in their favor, the guard had surrendered, and he was telling them to surrender? She had questions, but would ask them later, probably. As it was, the sounds of horses was surprisingly loud, and anything that was being said was difficult to hear. The flattened grass on the ground of this encampment was not as springy as it was further out, and the scent that was in the air was not what she was used to.
______________________
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink Eye looks at Gauntlet and says very quietly in a whisper

our friend is talking over our surrender, we only have moments to decide while we still have the horses and surprise on our side. We should rush those three and finish them. I do not wish to be a captive of anyone.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Nodding slowly, Gauntlet's eyes never leave the enemies nearby, his crossbow pointed for easy firing. He whispers back to Pink-Eye, his voice hollow-sounding at such levels.

"I agree my friend, but we should trust our companions. Yes? I do not think they would sell us out to save their own...I believe the term is 'skin'. If things break down however, or if this is a performance to distract or befuddle the enemy, our vigilance will pay off.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Shadow, I'm slightly confused. I believe the fight went in our favor, yet one guard has dropped his weapon and claims the other PCs are surrounded?

Also, is it at all possible for Erix to *see* that the combat went our way?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

The Rose Quarry - Twenty Seventh Day of Dravago

Erix & Meridian

Yes, that battle went the group's way, remember there were 16 horses here so at least that many in number and the group beat three and Erix stands in front of three more... Perception check DC 13 to ascertain whether that combat is over, no torches in that area so the ruins are only dimly lit.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

"If this guy is trying to befuddle our friends, the simplest move is just to cut him down," whispers Caelan to Gauntlet.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 Perception, low-light vision(in case helps/matters). Dang it, *one* off.

How far away was that mini battle from where Erix is?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

I think Pink Eye is done with the negotiation phase. Am I within charge range of these three idiots?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

The Rose Quarry - Twenty Seventh Day of Dravago

Erix & Meridian

The cleric grits his teeth, "I shall give you to the count of three. Three..."

The group is currently 70' apart from one another.


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

I have been standing for two rounds and tthink I might have noticed being 10 ft past charge range.

Pink Eye takes a double move and moves up with his axe drawn next to Erin as he hears the count down.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

"Yeah, I'm sorry, that's just not gonna work. Big man, take em down!" Erix says to Pink-Eye, lashing out with his whip, attempting to trip the cleric. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 trip attempt.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Seeing Pink-Eye rumble off after blood, Gauntlet quickly moves to fire at the closest enemy with a clear line-of sight making a hollow sounding hum that resembles a sigh in only the vaguest sense.

MW Heavy Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 9


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

The Rose Quarry - Twenty Seventh Day of Dravago

"A quick death then", responds the cleric.

Initiative:

Xetovia 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Erix 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Gauntlet 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Ama 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Pink – Eye 1d20 ⇒ 13
Caelan 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Meridian 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Soldiers (2) 1d20 ⇒ 1
Kaela 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Garrow 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Combat Round 1
Garrow
The Group
Soldiers (2) & Kaela

The cleric turns and fires a Ray at Pink-Eye.

tDA ONLY:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 - 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

But the charging Minotaur easily evades as he heads in the direction of the now "hostile" negotiations. Next round you'll get the benefits of a charge attack.

The cleric makes a critical error in turning his back as Erix's whip brings him right to the ground, ankles bound together. Perhaps it was lucky though as Gauntlet's bolt misses him overhead or perhaps that bolt was mucky to even hit the ground!

The cleric is on the ground and prone.

Combat Round 1 -
Caelan, Xetovia, Ama, Meridian - GO!
Soldiers (2) & Kaela


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dragon-Touched (Brass) Warlock 4 [HP 40/40 | AC 18/13/15, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +8; Perception +10 | Spells: (4/5 | 3/3)]

Can I get my readied action right before combat?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Would that be a... clerical error?

No funny business: Caelan whips his sword around the corner of the wall once more.

Mithral longsword attack, around cover, blessed: 1d20 + 6 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 4 + 1 = 17
Mithral longsword damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

While things did trend towards violence, Ama was disheartened at the conflict that they had now. Just what was so valuable that these men would be willing to die to acquire? The irony about her asking that was not missed, given that she was adventuring to acquire more elemental grafts. The men were outnumbered, and that was pretty much the end of this fight, but she still looked around, wondering if they were all missing something.
_____________________________
This is... too easy? (Perception): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dragon-Touched (Brass) Warlock 4 [HP 40/40 | AC 18/13/15, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +8; Perception +10 | Spells: (4/5 | 3/3)]

Readied action (if allowed):
Watching as the diplomacy broke down, Not that there was really any hope of anything else, now was there.
As she hears Pink-Eye closing rapidly and the cleric begin his chanting prayer, Meridian unleashes the fire within her once more, aiming for one of the two bodyguards.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21.
Inferno Blast Damage: 3d8 ⇒ (7, 7, 8) = 22 fire damage.

Moving forward to gain a clear view down the street, Meridian targets the cleric with the next blast of fire.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14.
Inferno Blast Damage: 3d8 ⇒ (4, 2, 3) = 9 fire damage.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

The Rose Quarry - Twenty Seventh Day of Dravago

Suddenly a blast of fire incinerated one of the Clerics bodyguards!

Caelan brings his sword down on the temple of the soldier that surrendered, leaving one less foe at the group's back.

Ama looks to the south, the soldiers cannot be seen but by her count, the group is outnumbered 3 to 1 perhaps 4 to 1 as the undead do not ride horses and there may well be more undead. Of course, the odds have been a bit evened by the fighting thus far...

Meridian targets the cleric this time with a fiery blast. The cleric snarls as the fire engulfs him, he laughs, "Slay me fools, you'll not survive these ruins without me!"

Xetovia draws her machete and heads after Pink-Eye. Double Move.

The remaining soldier guarding the cleric steps into Pink-Eye flail swinging overhead. The flail merely bounces off of Pink's tough hide.

A female steps out from the building across the ruined street from where the cleric exited and grins at Erix swinging a longsword, "Mmmm, too bad I have to kill you, you're cute". The sword cuts deep into Erix's pectoral. Take 10 Damage Erix.

tDA ONLY:
Soldier - Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8.
Kaela - Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10.
Stealth Keltis (Protection from Good Active) - 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
Steakth Mallora (Mage Armor Active) - 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Garrow CLW 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 - Garrow is full healed.

Meridian ONLY Perception DC 9:
There are two figure trying to creep up behind you about 30' back.

Combat Round 2
Garrow
The Group - GO!
Soldiers 1 & Kaela

Garrow stands up covered on both sides by his minions and heals himself.

The PC's are up!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Seeing the others taking on the leadership with limited space, Gauntlet decides to take care of those who were going after the horses and cover the group's rear at the same time.

20 feet move 'south' to center of the road and summoning my +1 mindblade as a stnadard action. This time it takes the shape of a jet-black earth breaker (two-handed Hammer: 2d6(x3)Blunt). Gauntlet will attempt to intercept anyone who approaches from this direction. His light spell should still make him very noticeable.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Shadow, I had meant to buy a +1 enchantment to both my whip and armor while we were in the town, but I forgot to add the increase to my sheet. If you'll allow me to make those adjustments now, Erix can use Dodging Panache to gain a +4 to his AC, which would put it at a 19. He would thus not get hit(I assume the 18 is the attack that hit). Otherwise, he can attempt a parry attack to deflect the blow.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status
Erix d'Orien wrote:
Shadow, I had meant to buy a +1 enchantment to both my whip and armor while we were in the town, but I forgot to add the increase to my sheet. If you'll allow me to make those adjustments now, Erix can use Dodging Panache to gain a +4 to his AC, which would put it at a 19. He would thus not get hit(I assume the 18 is the attack that hit). Otherwise, he can attempt a parry attack to deflect the blow.

Approved and Agreed. Zero Damage to Erix.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink eye charges the enemy!

charge: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

damage: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

That Charge Attack gives you a +2 to Attack and -2 to AC for the Round Pink-Eye, with that you hit!

Pink-Eye's mad dash to the first line of the defense of the Cleric brings the Soldier low in one massive swing!

The Cleric sneers at the Minotaur, "You fight for the wrong side beast!"

Round 2
Caelan, Ama, Xetovia, Erix, and Meridian are all Up.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dragon-Touched (Brass) Warlock 4 [HP 40/40 | AC 18/13/15, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +8; Perception +10 | Spells: (4/5 | 3/3)]

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11.

As furtive movement catches her eye, Meridian whirls in place and unleashes a blast of fire at the enemies skulking behind her!

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20.
Inferno Blast Damage: 3d8 ⇒ (3, 1, 3) = 7 fire damage.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
INACTIVE - GAME DIED

"Nobody calls my friend a beast!" snarls Caelan as he moves up, ducks under Pink-Eye's arm, takes up a spot behind the corner of the building and lashes out around the corner once more at the next foe.

Mithral longsword attack, bless, around corner: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 - 4 = 11
Clang!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

Tis OK Caelan, need a double move to get there anyhow! No roll for the round, let's just assume that's a throw away!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

Meridian's turn and burst of flame made Ama look in the direction that she seemed to be aiming, and—

If enemies are visible:
– flung a ray of cold in their direction, her mind already thinking two steps ahead of their attack, anticipating a charge and a yet-more-dangerous situation to manage.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

If enemies are not visible:
– squinted to see just what was going on in the direction that Meridian had thrown her magic, worrying about what else might be joining this fight that they had started.
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

Sorry Ama, that Ray is past your range to fire at these particular sneaks. Meridian is on the other side of the field in combat.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Is Garrow the cleric? If so, as he stands up from prone, he draws AoO from anybody around him, with a -4 to his AC.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status
Erix d'Orien wrote:
Is Garrow the cleric? If so, as he stands up from prone, he draws AoO from anybody around him, with a -4 to his AC.

Except when he stood he had a buffer from the soldier and Kaela protecting him from the north and the south i.e. no PCs close enough to take advantage :-) Last call for Xetovia or I will bot her the next time I check the boards.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

can I step into a reach induced flank on the cleric?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

The Rose Quarry - Twenty Seventh Day of Dravago

Xetovia, well Dol Durand, tosses a torch at the Cleric - Ranged Attack 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18 It breaks at the feet of the foe and he snarls, his eyes appear dazzled by the light!

Kaela attacks Erix once more, "Light on your feet eh!" The woman swings again, this time a cat's hair separates her blade from Erix's chest.

Erix, I will assume you use Dodging Panache once more, mark off the Panache point!

As Meridian's blast light a foe up, Ama sees something past Meridian, a small band of shambling undead!

Meridian sees it too, they are slower and farther back but on they come.

The scorched foe raises a light crossbow with shaky hands and fires it at Meridian. The bolt strikes the building but is too close for comfort for the Dragon-Touched Warlock.

The other foe, begins to cast a spell and lays his hands upon the one that Meridian grievously injured.

tBA ONLY:
Garrow Fort Save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Kaela - Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6.
Mallora HP = 8/8 Mage Armor - Light Xbow Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 Damage 1d8 ⇒ 1
Keltis Protection from Good - CLW 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Bleeding Touch Attack 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 1 = 15 - Damage 1d6 ⇒ 5 3 more rounds of 1d6 damage!

Yes but you would need to pass him (i.e. become subject to an AOO unless you Tumble through) to do so while Caelan steps to the Cleric's left then you will be able to pull off a flank

Round 3

Garrow, though dazzled, acts now that two combatants are so close by, he reaches out for Pink-Eye, his hands aglow in deadly dark energies. He strikes you and you feel instantaneous pain. Pink-Eye take 5 damage as you feel your internal organs shrivel.

Round 3 - PCs ALL GO!
Foes.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Seeing one of the soldiers trying to calm the horses nearby, Gauntlet charges him, obsidian hammer held high!

+1 Mindblade (Earthbreaker): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 = 15
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 2) + 4 = 11


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink eye growls and takes a five foot step back staying in his long reach and attacks

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

BUMP!


LN Human (Thrane) Female Vampire Hunter 2 ¦ HP: 15/20 ¦ 20' MV ¦ AC 16/TAC 12/FFAC 14 ¦ F+3 R+5 W+5 ¦ +2 Init ¦ +6 Perc ¦ Vamp.Might:2 min. (16 Str), SoF potion:1 min.

During the brief parley between Erix and the leader, Xetovia's Shield of Faith and first minute of Vampiric Strength would've ran out. After tossing that torch, Xetovia would take another swift action to activate her Vampiric Strength again.

Seeing that Caelan and Pink-Eye have things covered over on their end, Xetovia, if allowed to, will attempt to run at 4 times her speed over to where Erix is fighting at. If she isn't able to run, Xetovia will then double move instead towards Erix's position (ending up near the gated Graves area?).


Shadow's Status

Xetovia do you want to move around the ruins or through the squares occupied by the Cleric to get to Erix?


Female Dragon-Touched (Brass) Warlock 4 [HP 40/40 | AC 18/13/15, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +8; Perception +10 | Spells: (4/5 | 3/3)]

With a snarl of frustration, Meridian hurls another spear of fire at the wounded crossbowman. Her normally low voice is a bit higher with stress, "We have undead and two living enemies flanking. I have them for now."

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13.
Inferno Blast Damage: 3d8 ⇒ (3, 1, 1) = 5 fire damage.


Shadow's Status

The Rose Quarry - Twenty Seventh Day of Dravago

Gauntlet strikes at the guard but his weapon is stopped by the soldier's armor, the man turns, "Attacker, to me, to me!"

Xetovia moves around the ruins, seeking to flank the foes.

Ama holds her position, seeking to give Gauntlet at least some sort of back-up against the foes south of the rest of the group. She unfurls a scroll of Magic Missile and releases it at the Cleric as she has no line of sight on the foes that Gauntlet faces. MM 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 2) + 2 = 5 Mark that scroll off of your character sheet Ama.

Caelan uses his Mark to step past the Cleric setting a flank for Pink-Eye, still even with the flank, Pink-Eye steps back from the Cleric to take advantage of his reach and swings but misses. No more uses of Dimension Leap for the day Caelan.

Erix attempts to disarm the female fighter CMB 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 but she manages to hang on to her blade.

Meridian meanwhile fires another Inferno Blast at the woman once more, again injuring her, "Oh Gods it burns!"

tDA ONLY:

Garrow HP 21/26
Mallora HP 3/8
Garrow - Pink-Eye Bleed Damage 1d6 ⇒ 3 -- Bleeding Touch Attack vs. Caelan 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 1 = 7 - Damage 1d6 ⇒ 1 3 more rounds of 1d6 damage!
Kaela - Attack vs. Erix 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 Critical? 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 + 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6.
Soldier attacks Gauntlet Flail 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 - Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The woman steps back into the ruins to take cover from another blast of Meridian's. The other foe, sprints down the street to the east, out of Meridian's line of sight. Meridian has other problems though as the undead shuffle yet closer to her! They are dwarves, soot covered with looks of hatred upon their faces.

Pink-Eye feels his blood still burning from the evil Cleric's power. Take 3 more damage! You should now be at 12 HP.

The Cleric attempts to strike Caelan with the same dark energies but Caelan's quick footedness allows him to avoid the dangerous Cleric's touch.

Kaela swings her blade at Erix and this time she hits bone deep. Critical! Erix takes 9 damage. Do you only have 10 HP Erix? If so you are down to 1.

In the meantime, Gauntlet's foe swings back at him with a flail drawn from his belt but Gauntlet's plating deadens the strike. Gauntlet sees the foes give up on the horses and turn towards him!

Round 4 - PCs ALL GO!
Foes.


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Gauntlet looks at his arm where the enemy's strike hit.

"Nice try. Futile...but it WAS a good effort. My turn."

+1 Mindblade (Earthbreaker): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage(Blunt): 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 = 8

'CRACK!'


Female Dragon-Touched (Brass) Warlock 4 [HP 40/40 | AC 18/13/15, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +8; Perception +10 | Spells: (4/5 | 3/3)]

As much as she wants to pursue her foe, Meridian has more pressing issues. She shifts her attack to the closest shambling corpse and tries to burn it from its unholy existence.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10.
Inferno Blast Damage: 3d8 ⇒ (5, 4, 1) = 10 fire damage


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink eyes skin gets withered and tight and his blood burns and he growls knowing he doesn't have much more time for this spell on him to work before he might collapse so he again imbues his blade with negative energy as a swift action.

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

damage: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

neg energy damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Having swept into the back of the enemy's lines, Caelan slashes at the cleric.

Mithral longsword attack, flanking: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9

Sigh.


Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

Ama was torn. While she wanted to stay and support, Meridian's call about undead was something that she could act on. "I'll help Meridian", she said, hopefully loud enough that the Warforged and Pink-Eye heard.
_________________________________
Moving to assist Meridian with the undead-
- if in range within one move (30'), Disrupt Undead Ray To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13, Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
- if not in range, double move (+30') to get within range of the ray (30')

901 to 944 of 944 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Eberron - Echoes of the Past All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.