Eberron - Echoes of the Past (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Harry

The Rose Quarry - Table I

Perception Table I:

Xetovia [dice]1d20+6[/dice]
Erix [dice]1d20+5[/dice]
Gauntlet [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Ama [dice] 1d20+1[/dice]
Pink – Eye [dice] 1d20+9[/dice]
Caelan [dice] 1d20+5[/dice]
Meridian [dice] 1d20+6[/dice]

Initiative Table I:

Xetovia [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Erix [dice]1d20+4[/dice]
Gauntlet [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Ama [dice] 1d20+2[/dice]
Pink – Eye [dice] 1d20[/dice]
Caelan [dice] 1d20+2[/dice]
Meridian [dice] 1d20+8[/dice]

My House Rules for Hero Points:

Hero Point Mechanics:

1) One permanent Hero Point may be used to avoid a final death scenario allowing a narrow cinematic escape,

2) One temporary Hero Point may be used if you are between -1 and -9 hit points to stabilize yourself to prevent further blood loss,

3) Temporary Hero Points may be expended to power Feats. These grant a lasting bonus for a one scene or one round duration depending on the feat description,

4) One temporary Hero Point grants a character a chance to supplement their d20 roll by 1d6 and add the result (whatever it was - no re-roll) to the d20 result,

Progression system:
Level 1-10 1d6,
Level 11-20 2d6,
Level 21-?? 3d6. and

5) No more than one Hero Point may be expended per round.


101 to 150 of 944 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Seventh Day of Dravago - One Day Away from the Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - University District - All Together Now - The Bloody Bridge

The Minotaur falls down on the icy surface slowing his charge to a short skid. The rest of his companions seeing the icy area pause at the edges of the effect.

The crackle of lightning allows Ama to see this this is a not a mere slip, a pool of blood is collecting under the Professor's body. Indeed the sudden flash of bright light allows all present to see the blood as well as the shock and horror on Ama's face, if she struck him, she is one hell of an actress!

DM DA ONLY:
Stealth 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Viorr 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Artival 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Erix 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Gauntlet 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Ama 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Pink – Eye 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Caelan 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Crossbow Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24. Bolt Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The group's focus on the middle of bridge distracts everyone from the threat climbing over the side!

Surprise Round - Everyone Caught off Guard

A bow twangs and a bolt is loosened at Gauntlet, "You flesh - loving traitor, I'll see you dead and then I'll claim what I came for!" the cloaked figure speaks in an odd sounding feminine voice. Gauntlet, you take 5 damage from a crossbow bolt protruding from your forearm.

DM DA ONLY:
Cutter 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Viorr 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Artival 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Erix 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Gauntlet 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Ama 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Pink – Eye 1d20 ⇒ 14
Caelan 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Refllex Save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Round 1

The cloaked figure throws down the crossbow and draws a battle axe and charges towards Gauntlet but at the last instant turns towards Ama!

However, between the rain and the ice summoned by Ama the figure is unable to keep its balance and like Pink Eye hits the deck.

All Heroes ACT!


Shadow's Status

I will be working on maps over my summer vacation so I will have them moving forward. For now, the cloaked figure is 15' from Ama to the south. Ama who is in the center of a 20' wide bridge.

Pink-Eye is also about 15' from Ama on the ice and is to the east.

The rest of the group is 20'-30' (you choose) from Ama east on the bridge at the edge of the spell effect.


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Gauntlet carefully steps up to the cloaked figure, unearthly suspicion burning in his eyes and sword ready to deliver a killing blow.

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

And falls on his backside heavily making a booming noise similar the thunder overhead.

"I will-AAGGGUH!"


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

The rain and shouting and slipping - as well as the wine and ale - were a blurring, confusing tableau, but this...this was violence. This, Viorr understood.

Gm, can I reach a spot adjacent to the new interloper that is not on the ice? Can it be done in one move? If so, single attack...

single attack at prone adjacent foe: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 4 = 15
slashing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


"The Chimera" | Monk 1 | AC14/14/12 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+4,W+4 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init+2 | Perc+6 | SenseMotive+8 | House Deneith

Arrival follows the war forged, heading directly for the axe weilder, ice be damned.

Reflex 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

He smoothly skated right through, and engaged the enemy.

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Caelan moves carefully across the ice, inching toward the downed man.

Reflex save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

He makes it to the professor and checks for himself to see if the poor man is still alive, or if he was killed outright.


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Reflex

Erix easily passes through the icy patch, his nights spent guarding the his neighborhood honing his reflexes. He moves to within 10ft of the apparent attacker, and readies an action to try and trip him(or her) if it attempts to get up.


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink Eye feels foolish and looks to his side to see a real assailant next to him and so laying prone with hia reach he two hands the battle axe at the prone crossbowman

attack!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Seventh Day of Dravago - One Day Away from the Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - University District - The Bloody Bridge

Gauntlet steps onto the icy surface and loses his balance immediately falling onto the bridge.

Viorr skirts the edge of the icy patch and slashes at the cloaked assailant, the sword strikes and the sound of screeching metal can be heard when the scimitar makes contact.

Artival glides across the ice seeking to strike the assailant with his powerful fists. However at that moment the Minotaur swings his blade forcing the dexterous monk to leap over it and miss the assailants with his strike.

Pink eye's swing fares no better as the assailant rolls out of the way.

Erix interposes himself between the cloaked figure and the fallen man ready to trip the foe should it attempt to stand.

Caelan meanwhile reaches the fallen man checking his pulse and coming up with a hand full of blood the pouring rain diluting it on his hands, it seems that his throat was obliterated by the initial assault. Only a high priest can ave this man now for he is gone from this world.

Ama is the last to act this round.


Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

Unarmed and Unarmored, Ama retreated away from the fight, calling for a city guard. "Guard! Guard!!"


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Seventh Day of Dravago - One Day Away from the Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - University District - The Bloody Bridge

Round 1

To everyone's surprise the cloaked figure rises straight into the air spinning to get into a "standing" position 30' above you all.

The figure says not another word as it surveys the rain slicked battlefield.

Ama's cries echo through the area as she begins to withdraw from the area further west.

Round 2 - All Heroes GO!


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink eye stays down and uses his inate ability shooting an acid dart at the floating figure.

ranged touch: 1d20 ⇒ 7


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

From his potion on his back, Gauntlet has the perfect view of the assailant!

Acid Spash RA: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Acid Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

But his shot goes wild.


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Helpless to do anything because he's not carrying his array of weapons, Caelan remains in a defensive posture, ready to dodge out of the way if anything comes down from above.

Total defense.


"The Chimera" | Monk 1 | AC14/14/12 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+4,W+4 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init+2 | Perc+6 | SenseMotive+8 | House Deneith

Woukd there be any sort of AoO Artival might get on the assailant taking off into the air in front of him?


Shadow's Status
Artival Brisboir wrote:
Woukd there be any sort of AoO Artival might get on the assailant taking off into the air in front of him?

Yes even though it was a full withdrawal with Levitation from his back you would have had a swing at him as he/she could not have covered him/herself completely. In fact, Viorr should have an AoO as well.

Erix and Ama also have actions Round 2 before the top of Round 3


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

...music to my pointy ears...

As the figure rises, Viorr lashes out with his blade again.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
crit?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
slash: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
crit slash?: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


"The Chimera" | Monk 1 | AC14/14/12 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+4,W+4 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init+2 | Perc+6 | SenseMotive+8 | House Deneith

Artival takes a poke at the flying stranger as it leaves itself unprotected for just a moment.

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Does him rising into the air trigger my readied action? I did not specify standing, just attempting to get up.


Shadow's Status
Erix d'Orien wrote:
Does him rising into the air trigger my readied action? I did not specify standing, just attempting to get up.

You can attack him but not trip him as he is levitating.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Seventh Day of Dravago - One Day Away from the Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - University District - The Bloody Bridge

Both Viorr and Artival score hits against the foe, their weapons again creating the sound of metal screeching against metal!

Once Erix acts, the next Round will begin. I will move this forward by Saturday regardless!


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Could I attempt to pull him down? I know there's rules for pull/pushing, but I can't seem to find them


Shadow's Status
Erix d'Orien wrote:
Could I attempt to pull him down? I know there's rules for pull/pushing, but I can't seem to find them

Make a Grapple attempt!

Sovereign Court

Erix d'Orien wrote:
Could I attempt to pull him down? I know there's rules for pull/pushing, but I can't seem to find them

Do you mean reposition?


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Haha, yes! Reposition! I don't generally play characters that make use of many combat maneuvers so bear with me, please.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Attempting to drag him down


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Seventh Day of Dravago - One Day Away from the Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - University District - The Bloody Bridge

Erix is able to slow the ascent of the assailant.

Round 3

Enraged, the assailant swings its weapon down at Erix's head.

DM DA ONLY:
Rage Battle Axe Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23. Battle Axe Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9.

The battle axe connects splitting Erix's head badly. Erix takes 9 damage.

At that moment the rain clouds begin to relent. Ama screams, "Guard! Guard!!"

From the towers around you calls ring out, "Hey stop that!" "They're murdering that man!" "Call the watch!"

All Heroes GO!


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

How high up now are Erix & the assailant? Since we're in Sharn, is there a walkway above them? Any wall or building near them laterally?


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

1 HP left. OUCH!


Shadow's Status
Caelan d'Orien wrote:
How high up now are Erix & the assailant? Since we're in Sharn, is there a walkway above them? Any wall or building near them laterally?

Just 10' up as Erix slowed his ascent considerably, well within the range of a 6' tall man swinging any type of sword really.


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

"I'm going to regret this..." Caelan mutters.

He winces momentarily as a blue-violet energy absorbs him. In a crackle of lightning he is gone!

Activating dragonmark to dimension leap up to the attacker, then grabbing at him/her/it before I fall!

He suddenly reappears in a burst of electricity, hanging in the air next to the aerial grapple, about to fall!

Grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

(This does provoke an AoO, sadly, and... no armor. Might very well get hit then fall and die!)

Um. It's possible that my dragonmark requires a standard action - I'm not sure. If so, that won't work 'cuz I can't do that and grapple in the same turn. In which case, er, I'll be... I dunno, running around trying to find guards.


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

OK, I finally read the Grease spell for Pathfinder. It's better than it used to be, but more complicated.

Gauntlet, determined not to be a hindrance, tries to stand up and bring his Mindblade to bear on the enemy.

Acrobatics Check (DC10): 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 2 = 3

GREAT! Since I'm already prone, I can't fall again.

Feeling foolish, he tries again to stand.

Acrobatics Check (DC10): 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 2 = 16

He's up! Now I'm good as long as I don't move!


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Seventh Day of Dravago - One Day Away from the Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - University District - The Bloody Bridge

Caelan vanishes and reappears right above the foe his cousin is holding on to so desperately. The enemy seems to anticipate this move and tries to angle the axe to meet this newest threat.

DM DA ONLY:
AoO Rage Battle Axe Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23. Battle Axe Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7.

This foe is a trained professional even when a raving nutter and the axe finds a crease in the Dragonmarked man's armor. 7 damage Caelan.

But the weight of two people is too much for the magic this killer is wielding and all three sink to the ground level.

You are likely right Caelan, the Grapple is more of a hold on for dear life than a Grapple. Still he now sinks to the street!
Agreed Gauntlet, Grease is more complex than I remember it fro the 3.5 days.


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

At least I looked awesome, which is what counts.

In the heat of the moment with all of the commotion, Caelan quickly strategizes the best thing to do, in spite of the nasty gash received from the axe.

He shouts, "This is the killer! GET HIM!"


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Since they sink down in front of me, do I get an AoO on the enemy?


Shadow's Status
Gauntlet of Sharn wrote:
Since they sink down in front of me, do I get an AoO on the enemy?

No, moving out of not into a threatened square provokes an AoO, he did not try to move past you, just landed in front of you.


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink eye swears like a sailor and simply stays on the ground calling upon his god his hands begin to glow negative energy and he reaches over and punches the man

touch attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

channel smite: 1d6 ⇒ 2

da punch: 1d4 ⇒ 4

perhaps I should never attempt any dice roll again, seriously


"The Chimera" | Monk 1 | AC14/14/12 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+4,W+4 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init+2 | Perc+6 | SenseMotive+8 | House Deneith

Arttival swings at the grappled opponent, attempting to knock him out. (Use Stunning Fist).

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

If hits, Fort DC 12 to avoid stun.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Seventh Day of Dravago - One Day Away from the Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - University District - The Bloody Bridge

Artival's strike lands, his fist hits a solid sheet of metal. This guy is heavily armored or a damn Warforged!

The ice proves too much for Pink-Eye yet again as he slides his grasp missing the assailant.

Viorr and Erix complete Round 3!


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

Viorr whips the flat of his blade around, swinging for their assailant's head.

nonlethal strike: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 4 = 3


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Erix opts to try and defend himself, moving back out of range of his enemy. Withdraw action to move 30ft away.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Seventh Day of Dravago - One Day Away from the Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - University District - The Bloody Bridge

Round 4

Hopelessly outnumbered, the assailant begins to cut a swath to the edge of the bridge starting with Gauntlet!

DM DA ONLY:
Rage Battle Axe Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15. Battle Axe Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12.

The axe barely misses Gauntlet the force of the blow is so strong you can hear the wind rushing off of the edge of the Blade!

All Heroes GO!

Tomorrow, literally tomorrow, I will be spending some time working on learning Google Maps - running 13 games on the boards it's about time I learn! A wonderful way to spend my last day of vacation. At any rate.

Gauntlet, Artival, Caelan and Viorr are all within melee range. Pink is too but he is still down on the ground! If it cuts down Gauntlet, his path will be clear to the edge of the bridge! Erix has withdrawn and I don't blame him!

Ama is still running for the watch and by God she has just found them! They are hustling towards the commotion and are about 120' away from her current position. The head of the watch appears to be a dwarf, the other two are human.

Ama, you are about 240' away from the battle at the present time having used two full round actions to run away.


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Silently as ever in combat, Gauntlet swings for the assailant, defending his life and his bruised pride.

+1 Mindblade (Greatsword): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 5) + 4 = 10

Whooohoooo! Almost a possible crit!

With the strange sound of something not made of metal crashing into and tearing through metal, Gauntlet has secured his honor once again. He'd be smiling if he could actually make the motions with his face.


"The Chimera" | Monk 1 | AC14/14/12 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+4,W+4 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init+2 | Perc+6 | SenseMotive+8 | House Deneith

Artival takes yet another poke at the metallic opponent, taking a 5' step to set up a flank of possible.

If I can manage a flank, please add +2 to the roll, DM.

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

Casting about for a guard or patrol, Ama is doing what she can by holding her hand up and casting Light on her ring in intervals, hoping to attract the attention of the local law. The shouts of "Guards! Guards!!" would hopefully help as well.


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink eye will try to leave the slick area of the bridge in order to get to his opponent.

acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Gah face first back on the slick.

A second move action

acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 20

elated he finally breaks free and moves within five feet of the enemy battle axe at the ready!


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Seventh Day of Dravago - One Day Away from the Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - University District - The Bloody Bridge

Just as Pink-Eyes stands the assailant falls. It collapses to the ground the sound of metal clanging off of the stones reverberates off of the surrounding towers.

Combat Over! The Flanking attack of Artival sealed the victory.

Civilians still scream and shout for the guards. It is Ama who is on the platform that encounters them.

The dwarf reaches her panting a bit, he is an older dwarf, "Miss what is... dammit I see them. Ohh boy. Come along miss, I'll need your statement". He states to Ama. He raises his hand to his two junior Watch members to ease their weapons down and begins walking towards the altercation.

The group sees the woman who fled from the scene, two Watch members, a male and female human and a familiar face as the watch Officer, it's the dwarf Sergeant Dolom who was at the Vista-View Festhall party earlier this evening. Once he appears on scene the calls for the Watch die down.

He stops and bends down at the Professor's body and places a hand on the man's neck, "Damn. He's dead. Anyone care to explain to me what happened here? Is that one alive or dead?" He points at the cloaked assailant laying at the feet of the warriors who brought it down.


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Gauntlet releases his blade which allows it to return to its component parts of shadow and dust. With his hands free,
now he turns to point at both the assailant and the victim.

"My friends and I were attempting to deliver a package by commision, when it appears that this suspect HERE attacked and killed this dead man
HERE while we approached the bridge. When we got to the bridge to see what was going on, the assailant attacked us as well. You see the results of that futility now."


"The Chimera" | Monk 1 | AC14/14/12 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+4,W+4 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init+2 | Perc+6 | SenseMotive+8 | House Deneith

"Rusty over here has the right of it," Artival says, pointing to Gauntlet. "I'm not sure what the thing was, but apparently, it killed that fella over there. We were trying to help and he turned his attacks on us. Bad call for him, looks like."


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink eye will cast stabilize on the downed assailant and say this one here was looking for something and swore they would have it and attacked for it. I am guessing its still here, what ever it is. and then Pink eye will flip the attacker over to see if they are still alive?


Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

Realizing that in her haste, Ama had left her spell up on the bridge, it is dismissed with a thought, the ice melting into water and quickly vanishing. She did manage the dignity to not look embarrassed about the misunderstanding that occurred initially. "The professor came to the library looking for a book and it was not there. We were headed to a colleague of his to ascertain the details of its last known whereabouts." Warily, she looked over the group that had fought the assailant, not sure what to make of them.

101 to 150 of 944 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Eberron - Echoes of the Past All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.