Derring-Do (Ex): At 1st level, a swashbuckler can spend 1 panache point when she makes an Acrobatics, Climb, Escape Artist, Fly, Ride, or Swim check to roll 1d6 and add the result to the check. She can do this after she makes the check but before the result is revealed. If the result of the d6 roll is a natural 6, she rolls another 1d6 and adds it to the check. She can continue to do this as long as she rolls natural 6s, up to a number of times equal to her Dexterity modifier (minimum 1).
Dodging Panache (Ex): At 1st level, when an opponent attempts a melee attack against the swashbuckler, the swashbuckler can as an immediate action spend 1 panache point to move 5 feet; doing so grants the swashbuckler a dodge bonus to AC equal to her Charisma modifier (minimum 0) against the triggering attack. This movement doesn't negate the attack, which is still resolved as if the swashbuckler had not moved from her previous square. This movement is not a 5-foot step; it provokes attacks of opportunity from creatures other than the one who triggered this deed. The swashbuckler can perform this deed only while wearing light armor or no armor, and while carrying no heavier than a light load.
Opportune Parry and Riposte (Ex): At 1st level, when an opponent makes a melee attack against the swashbuckler, she can spend 1 panache point and expend a use of an attack of opportunity to attempt to parry that attack. The swashbuckler makes an attack roll as if she were making an attack of opportunity; for each size category the attacking creature is larger than the swashbuckler, the swashbuckler takes a –2 penalty on this roll. If her result is greater than the attacking creature's result, the creature's attack automatically misses. The swashbuckler must declare the use of this ability after the creature's attack is announced, but before its attack roll is made. Upon performing a successful parry and if she has at least 1 panache point, the swashbuckler can as an immediate action make an attack against the creature whose attack she parried, provided that creature is within her reach. This deed's cost cannot be reduced by any ability or effect that reduces the number of panache points a deed costs.
Charmed Life (Ex):At 2nd level, the swashbuckler gains a knack for getting out of trouble. Three times per day as an immediate action, she can add her Charisma modifier to the result of a saving throw. She must choose to do this before the roll is made. At 6th level and every 4 levels thereafter, the number of times she can do this per day increases by one (to a maximum of seven times per day at 18th level).
1) Dragonmarked member of House Orien, his Mark appears on the center of his chest, around his neckline.
2) Charismatic and outgoing, he is quite knowledgeable about both Sharn and his House.
3) Fought in the Last War as caravan guard, protecting both officers and important shipments of supplies.
4) After the war, took to protecting the streets of Sharn as a sort of masked vigilante, using his skill with the whip and his Mark's minor teleportation powers to keep the innocent safe.
5) Is a bit of an atypical member of Orien, in that while he loves to travel and wander, he is also content keeping the city he was born and raised in(Sharn) safe.
1) In game- I would like to better relations with Orien and Lyrandar, hoping to one day forge an alliance between the two House.
2) OOG- It would be awesome if he could help find ways to reconnect the lightning rails in the Mournlands, or at least work to make them safer.
1) He and his sister have developed their own private secret language that involves complex hand gestures. While not impossible to crack, the two have gotten very adept at using it during mundane tasks.
2) The true identity of his sister's mother, who left her with their father shortly after giving birth.
1) Sister(Riki), a half-elf Dragonmarked member of House Lyrandar. Technically half sister, as they share different mothers. The two are very close. (friendly relationship)
2) Mentor within House Orien. Middle-aged warrior, Blade of Orien. (friendly relationship)
3) Sister's ex-boyfriend, half-orc(Thog), total bully. Leader of a small gang. (hostile relationship)
4) Nemesis- unsure atm.
1) Day of Mourning. He was traveling from Passage to Flamekeep, and was suppose to go on from there to Metrol.
2) When he is in a heated argument, he will sometimes crack his whip to make a point.
3) He first manifested his mark defending his sister from her bully of a boyfriend, teleporting in front of her as he tried to cut her with his long knife. He has a scar on his arm from wear he took the blow.