Eberron - Echoes of the Past (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Harry

The Rose Quarry - Table I

Perception Table I:

Xetovia [dice]1d20+6[/dice]
Erix [dice]1d20+5[/dice]
Gauntlet [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Ama [dice] 1d20+1[/dice]
Pink – Eye [dice] 1d20+9[/dice]
Caelan [dice] 1d20+5[/dice]
Meridian [dice] 1d20+6[/dice]

Initiative Table I:

Xetovia [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Erix [dice]1d20+4[/dice]
Gauntlet [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Ama [dice] 1d20+2[/dice]
Pink – Eye [dice] 1d20[/dice]
Caelan [dice] 1d20+2[/dice]
Meridian [dice] 1d20+8[/dice]

My House Rules for Hero Points:

Hero Point Mechanics:

1) One permanent Hero Point may be used to avoid a final death scenario allowing a narrow cinematic escape,

2) One temporary Hero Point may be used if you are between -1 and -9 hit points to stabilize yourself to prevent further blood loss,

3) Temporary Hero Points may be expended to power Feats. These grant a lasting bonus for a one scene or one round duration depending on the feat description,

4) One temporary Hero Point grants a character a chance to supplement their d20 roll by 1d6 and add the result (whatever it was - no re-roll) to the d20 result,

Progression system:
Level 1-10 1d6,
Level 11-20 2d6,
Level 21-?? 3d6. and

5) No more than one Hero Point may be expended per round.


201 to 250 of 944 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Shadow's Status

Gauntlet and Mickey P.

"I need the money and you need the money pal. If [i]he[ii] ever came near me I'd stab him in the eye for you Gauntlet. You'll outlive me a long time, yer gonna have to face facts son, House Cannith is too big and broad to never deal with. Make your peace now and maybe you can siphon off some of that wealth that they took out of the hides of you and yours for yerself!"


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Trying to stay in the intellectual moment, he argues the problem from both points of view out loud:

Raising his right hand he begins.
"Money for what? I do not eat, sleep, or even breathe. What use is money for me really, except as way of keeping track of the successes and failures of my life so far."

Raising his left hand he continues.
"Hatred and fear can blind as easily as a mace or sword however. Working for House Cannith, without HIM, could earn me constructive 'points' or 'leverage' in case HE ever showed up looking for me."

Raising his left hand slightly again, Gauntlet tilts his head slightly.
"Enough money can also allow me to buy additional protections, or even pay another house to protect me from HIM."

Raising his right hand slightly he goes on.
"Working for Cannith could bring HIS attention on me faster than I ever thought possible."

After another moment's thought he raises his left further and into a metal fist.
"I am tired, figuratively of course, of waiting for some unseen Cannith hammer to drop. It will happen or it will not. Better to face it prepared and ready."

Standing carefully, Gauntlet moves to the corner of Mickey's house that he often 'rests' in. Moving to a posture of 'parade rest' he settles himself.

"You have your answer Mickey. Tell them I'll do it. Where do I need to go?"


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Erix was up early, as was his routine, so when Caelan knocked on his door, he was already awake, eating breakfast. "Morning cousin, I'm guessing you got the same letter as me?" He askis, as he eats some grapes and toast.


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

"Quite so," says Caelan. "Today, I'm taking no chances." He gestures to the sword at his hip. "No hurry, though."


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink Eye looks down at the fellow considering just going back to the woods he had come from but instead grabs the rest of his meager belongings and says Alright, take me to the Golden Horn thinking that at least he owed this fellow Mickey the courtesy of listening to what he had to say.


"The Chimera" | Monk 1 | AC14/14/12 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+4,W+4 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init+2 | Perc+6 | SenseMotive+8 | House Deneith

"Fancy meeting you again, Viorr. I assume you received a missive as well? Wonder what is going on?"


Shadow's Status

Gauntlet and Mickey P.

Mickey P. grins, "We'll go together lad. I want to see first hand what we are dealing with".

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Eighth Day of Dravago - The Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - The Golden Horn

Gauntlet, Pink-Eye, Caelan, Erix, Viorr, & Artival

As Artival and Viorr sit in the foyer they are passed by many well to do citizens and visitors to the Tavern. Many have a look of disdain but an equal amount have a measure of curiosity about you. None ask you about your presence assuming you are there for a reason.

Soon enough all of you are gathered together in the foyer. Mickey P. and Gauntlet arrive last with Mickey looking a bit tired from the walk.

The human that Viorr and Artival encountered earlier steps into the foyer again, "Ah good you are all here. The patrons were complaining of your loitering. Come with me".

The human walks you to a first floor meeting room. Seated at the far end of the table is a man with an insignia of House Cannith proudly displayed around his neck. He is seated with a dish of finished food in front of him. The man approaches, "The men you are to meet with have arrived sir, can I take this plate away for you?"

The agent of House Cannith gestures to the man, "Indeed, it was quite good, bring a plate each for these gentlemen, well not for the Warforged, he does not need it of course".

After the waiter, if that is what his role is, leaves, the Cannith man stand up. "Where are my manners? I am Suthar d'Cannith. From what I understand just last night you performed a service for my House. Perhaps you would like to perform another service for my House and this time receive compensation for it?"


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Gauntlet stares and says nothing. For now he will let Mickey P do any real talking that may need to happen.

Just to make sure if I should be freaking out...this isn't the Cannith from my backstory is it? The one who wants to dissect me?


Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Eighth Day of Dravago - The Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold

GM the Dragon Above wrote:

Ama

You arrive at the Library at your duly appointed shift and speak with Atiel before heading to the front desk.

He seems shocked by what took place, "You seem alright my dear but are you sure you are up to working today after such a traumatic experience?"

There was a pause as Ama sighed, and gave an uncertain look, tossing her hands up slightly and shaking her head with a bit of a distant look. "I haven't made sense of it yet. Why would someone kill the Professor like that? Was it something he had done in the past? What reason could they possibly have? Is it related to the books that we could not find? The assailant said something, but I don't remember what it was. Her breath hitched before she got control of it, one hand going to cover her mouth, looking away. Her jaw muscles flexed before she regained herself, looking back to Ariel.

"I... have to do something. Sitting around and doing nothing will not help me."


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Unless there is a large enough chair Pink Eye will place himself into a corner away from the door to the meeting room and wait to hear more.


"The Chimera" | Monk 1 | AC14/14/12 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+4,W+4 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init+2 | Perc+6 | SenseMotive+8 | House Deneith

After his briefing, Artival was on his most mannerly behavior. "Thank you for the offer of food, but if prefer to talk business first. Then, there will be time for breaking bread together. I'd be happy to assist you in your task, sir, on behalf of House Deneith.". He was too professional to mention that he was quite intrigued by the offer of possible recompense.


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

"Thank you. I am Viorr, and I will take bread and salt with you." the elf answers, exchanging the words of hospitality in the desert. HE seems content to wait for the conversation to turn to business.


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

"All right, let's do business," says Caelan. He looks for an opportunity to take a seat, likely because standing around in armor gets pretty uncomfortable pretty quickly.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Eighth Day of Dravago - The Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - The Golden Horn

Gauntlet, Pink-Eye, Caelan, Erix, Viorr, & Artival

Pink-Eye stands a few feet back as none of the chairs available look all that comfortable for a creature of his size.

Mickey P. hobbles over to one of the chairs between the one that Erix slides into and responds, "You contacted me and I contacted the rest of these hardy men. Your offer was 100 gold per head for the job is that right Suthar?"

Suthar nods in response, "Indeed, that is the offer".

Mickey P. continues, "I presume that this job has ties to what took place last night?"

Suthar smiles, "You are correct".

Mickey pushes further still, "And this will cause us to run afoul of more of the agents which nearly slew two of these men last night?"

Suthar nods in agreement.

Mickey P. stands up, "Then the job has some hazards and those hazards are worth at least 200 gold per head!"

Suthar's lip curls, "I'll pay 150 per head and no more!"

Mickey P. looks around at the rest of you, "That acceptable my friends?"

No Gauntlet, it is not the same one!


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Eighth Day of Dravago - The Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold

Ama

Ariel sighs, "I understand what you mean my dear but by yourself what can you do?"

He pauses and sits in his chair for a time his hand on his chin stroking his beard and considering, as you are about to retort he speaks up, "I will write up a request for you to bring to the Watch to inspect the goods seized by both the killer and the victim the Professor. Though we were not close friends we were long acquaintances. Perhaps by inspecting those goods you can learn something more about what took place and retrieve the books for the library, which will of course, be the objective I send you to the Watch with".

He scrawls out a note places it in an envelope and seals it with wax in the official seal of the Library, "Good luck!"


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Caelan glances over at Erix, then says cautiously, "I'm sure we can accommodate in the interests of inter-House amity."


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Gauntlet will stare hard at the Cannith carefully. Making sure there was no magical or mundane disguises going on, he will then
turn to Mickey and nod generously so that it is impossible to miss-interpret his answer. He suddenly felt if he talked in
front of this 'man' he would somehow betray himself, but in what manner he was unsure of.

Patience. Money is money. Mickey knows what he's doing.


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

let me hear what we will do for such coin before I agree to any such task


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

"One could accomaodate for 150gp"


Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Eighth Day of Dravago - The Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold

GM the Dragon Above wrote:

Ama

Atiel sighs, "I understand what you mean my dear but by yourself what can you do?"

He pauses and sits in his chair for a time his hand on his chin stroking his beard and considering, as you are about to retort he speaks up, "I will write up a request for you to bring to the Watch to inspect the goods seized by both the killer and the victim the Professor. Though we were not close friends we were long acquaintances. Perhaps by inspecting those goods you can learn something more about what took place and retrieve the books for the library, which will of course, be the objective I send you to the Watch with".

He scrawls out a note places it in an envelope and seals it with wax in the official seal of the Library, "Good luck!"

Taking the note, Ama smiled, uncertain of the scale of her undertaking, but happy to have something that would not be sitting with nothing but her thoughts. She was uncertain about how she was going to take all of this when she finally settled down, but then again, if she kept moving, it might be something that she can stave off until she was ready. "Thank you sir, I will let you know what I find." Turning with determination, she set out for the watch, to see what might be found.


"The Chimera" | Monk 1 | AC14/14/12 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+4,W+4 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init+2 | Perc+6 | SenseMotive+8 | House Deneith

"150 gold is a hefty sum, I must admit. I imagine there will be quite a bit of risk involved. Of course, I'm here to cooperate with another House, but Id like to know exactly what is expected of me."


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Erix nods his agreement with some of the others "While engendering better relations between Houses is always a worthy goal, I would like to learn more before agreeing. '150 gold per head' sounds like some sort of serious fighting will be involved"


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4
Erix d'Orien wrote:
Erix nods his agreement with some of the others "While engendering better relations between Houses is always a worthy goal, I would like to learn more before agreeing. '150 gold per head' sounds like some sort of serious fighting will be involved"

"One could hope so..." Viorr mutters to himself with a lopsided grin.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Eighth Day of Dravago - The Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - The Golden Horn

Gauntlet, Pink-Eye, Caelan, Erix, Viorr, & Artival

Suthar smiles at Red-Eye, "Powerful and intelligent, the Sovereign have blessed you it seems...

The business relates to the unfortunate death last night, as you witnessed, of a Professor from Morgrave University one Bonal Geldem.

An agent of House Cannith had been working with Provost Geldem to recover a family heirloom. This agent has, unfortunately, had a falling out with the interests of the House as I serve them. Having learned of his death and your involvement in the events, I contacted your procurer to assist me with recovery of this heirloom. Your bravery in the events of the previous nights I believe show that you have the mettle to accomplish this task.

The heirloom, according to family legends, was locked away in a foundry that dates back to pre-Galifar Sharn. Poor Bonal believed he discovered or was about to discover, the location of the foundry in an ancient House Cannith journal. House Cannith was going to fund an expedition to go to the site, but without Bonal...

Well, perhaps you would be willing to recover the heirloom for me. For the agreed upon fee of course".


Shadow's Status


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Gauntlet listened silently to the man's pitch, then crossed his arms with a clank.

Here it comes: The Catch. With Cannith there is always a Catch.


"The Chimera" | Monk 1 | AC14/14/12 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+4,W+4 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init+2 | Perc+6 | SenseMotive+8 | House Deneith

"So do you have the House Cannith journal? It sounds like without that, we've got nowhere to start."


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

the man who was attacked was with a young woman who reported she was his associate. We know where she works and lives from escorting her home and her report. She may be able to give us information. Are you willing to offer the girl coin if she will help?


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Eighth Day of Dravago - The Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - The Golden Horn

Gauntlet, Pink-Eye, Caelan, Erix, Viorr, & Artival

Suthar shrugs, "Ah well that is one of the dilemmas you see, the journal was in the possession of the Professor and now it is in the possession of the Watch. If I am not mistaken, your group is familiar with the Captain who investigated the crime yes? A sergeant Dolom? With his help you can get a hold of the Journal. Of course, the most important thing about it is the symbol on the front. A copy of that must be made. The Journsl itself is secondary".

Suthar turns to Pink-Eye, "Yes. If that is what it will take for this to get accomplished. I was not aware the Professor had an associate he was working with so that is interesting as well".


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

"This is all well and nice, but you have yet to explain exactly what you mean by '150 per head'. I don't mind helping retrieve a journal, not sure about likely killing, I don't even know who. Since you haven't really been all that forthcoming with suchinformation"


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None
Erix d'Orien wrote:

"This is all well and nice, but you have yet to explain exactly what you mean by '150 per head'.

I don't mind helping retrieve a journal, not sure about likely killing, I don't even know who. Since you haven't really been
all that forthcoming with such information"

This Orien shows intelligence! He might make a good ally against Cannith if needs be? Something to consider carefully.


"The Chimera" | Monk 1 | AC14/14/12 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+4,W+4 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init+2 | Perc+6 | SenseMotive+8 | House Deneith

"I must insist, as the others that we have more information. As a proud member of House Deneith, I cannot have an incident. That would hurt business irreparably and bring shame on any involved house. I have to protect everyone's interests."


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Eighth Day of Dravago - The Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - The Golden Horn

Gauntlet, Pink-Eye, Caelan, Erix, Viorr, & Artival

Suthar turns to Erix, "As I stated, I am Suthar d'Cannith. A member of House Cannith.

By 150 per head I mean that I will pay each of you 150 gold to retrieve an heirloom for House Cannith. The Journal I do not need back, just the symbol on the front as it may be important to your retrieval of the item of interest.

As far as more information, I will provide that once we have an agreement as to terms from each of you. So far you all seem interested but no one has actually committed to anything".


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

Leaning back casually, Viorr gives an easy grin.

"I find myself with a surplus of time, and a dearth of coin. I am at your disposal."


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Seeing Viorr agree easily to the offer from the Cannith, Gauntlet feels obligated to play along finally,
if nothing else to help protect his friend. Just in case. Raising his left hand, Gauntlet will look
around and finally speak, his voice a monotone of expression with little behind it to relay his mistrust
of the man offering the job.

"I trust Mickey. You may add my blade to this...mission."

Putting his hand down he will step back and watches what happens from here.


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink Eye shrugs and says it seems as good as anything else I might do. I will, however be going to the library to get the girl when we have the journal.


"The Chimera" | Monk 1 | AC14/14/12 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+4,W+4 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init+2 | Perc+6 | SenseMotive+8 | House Deneith

Artival thinks for a few moments. He had been instructed to make the House proud, so even though he wasn't 100% convinced this would be best, he nodded his head. "That's fine. I'm here to help your house. Cooperation between the noble houses is very important."


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Eighth Day of Dravago - The Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - The Golden Horn

Gauntlet, Pink-Eye, Caelan, Erix, Viorr, & Artival

Erix also seems skeptical and he turns to Caelan, "If you are in and I am in cousin".


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Caelan says, "Yeah, I think I can see this through. I'm in."


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

it seems we have a majority, let us gather this thing with Mickey and then gather up to girl and return the item to where exactly?


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Eighth Day of Dravago - The Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - The Golden Horn

Gauntlet, Pink-Eye, Caelan, Erix, Viorr, & Artival

Suthar smiles, "Excellent. The Forge is somewhere in the undercity. That is one of the complications in this matter.

The relic I seek is an adamantine plate in the shape of a seven-pointed star about the size of your hand. It has no special power by itself, but is an ancient schema—a piece of a pattern used by the Cannith artificers of old to craft unusual items. Recover this piece of history for us, and House Cannith will be extremely grateful.

The complication is one you should be able to deal with, this is part of why I asked for your assistance with this matter specifically. The Professor believed that a certain symbol was required to gain entry into the forge itself. The symbol was included on his journal that he carried around with him everywhere. Your acquaintance Sergeant Dolom has that journal, of course he is not the head of the Watch so I trust you can somehow convince him to assist you without getting his higher ups involved.

Once retrieved, the Schema can be brought back here to me where I will meet you and give you the second half of your payment

Is this agreed? If so, the girl should be at the Library, you can retrieve her there..."


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Caelan nods as he absorbs Suthar's description of the situation, then gives Erix a significant look - the kind of look that says "We'll talk about this more when outside ears aren't listening."


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Erix nods his agreement both to their new benefactor and his cousin. "I think that's acceptable and I apologize for my earlier confusion."


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None
Suthar wrote:
The Forge is somewhere in the undercity. That is one of the complications in this matter.

Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

"The undercity? Do you mean below 'The Cogs'? Beyond 'Kyber's Gate'? Why on Eberron would there be a Forge down there?"


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

Viorr rises and waits quietly by the door for the others to finish their questions.

sorry..just a lame little "I'm still here" post...


"The Chimera" | Monk 1 | AC14/14/12 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+4,W+4 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init+2 | Perc+6 | SenseMotive+8 | House Deneith

Artival nodded his assent to the mission. He'd been told to see it through and that's exactly what he planned on doing. Hopefully someone had a better in with Dolom, as the journal seemed to be the next required step.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Eighth Day of Dravago - The Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - The Golden Horn

Gauntlet, Pink-Eye, Caelan, Erix, Viorr, & Artival

Suthar replies to Gauntlet, "Yes, likely it is near the Cogs. It is an ancient forge, one I assume used by the family long before there was a Sharn standing above it".


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Could this place have answers to my own unique nature? Could it be found in such a place? An ancient Cannith forge would be
a good place to look! Caution must be taken however. House Cannith do not let loose their secrets easily!

With much more enthusiasm than before, Gauntlet will grasp Mickey's shoulder long enough to pass on his silent thanks for his
steadying presence and help at the meeting. He will then turn and move to stand with Viorr by the door.

"We should go then my new compatriots? If nothing else but to catch this 'book' before it is lost again in the city's archives of
evidence."


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

"Quite so, daytime is burning!" says Caelan cheerfully. "Cousin?" He pauses to wait for Erix.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - the Eighth Day of Dravago - The Two Year Anniversary of the Treaty of Thronehold - Outside The Golden Horn

Gauntlet, Pink-Eye, Caelan, Erix, Viorr, & Artival

Suthar hands over a bag filled with coin, Mickey opens it and pulls out a few platinum. He grins, "You're Cannith alright, few folks could afford this much platinum much less carry it around".

As the group steps out of the Inn the daylight is bright in your eyes. Mickey Grins, "Well folks, I got us a hefty sum there. Unfortunately, I won't be able to join you on this one. A trip to the Cogs in my condition would just slow all of you down. I'll head out and grab some gear for your trip.

Once you find the Librarian and retrieve what you need from the Watch. Stop by and I'll give you the gear and the balance of the coin left. Don't worry, I'll be frugal but thorough with my shopping!"

Do you head to the Library or try to go to the Watch Station directly?

201 to 250 of 944 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Eberron - Echoes of the Past All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.