Dm Corerue's Wrath of the Righteous! The Worldwound Incursion

Game Master Corerue

Mongrel Lair


901 to 950 of 1,130 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

(F) Aasimar (Agathion blooded) Sorceress (Silver Dragon bloodline) 3

Turning to face the enemy nearest Tawn'Garth, Lasciel calls forth another aspect of her draconic nature, the primal fear of the dragon.

Cast Cause fear on I14 DC 15 Will save


Stats: HP 27/27; AC 14, touch 12, Flat Footed 12; CMD 14; Fort +3, Reflex +3, Will +8; Perception +; Initiative +42

Oops Bane is DC 16


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Drow Demon Hunter [Ninja/Ranger]

Props to Lasciel!

Cid can't refuse the opportunity to slit the throats of the unconscious betrayers, but Ga'tul had little time with the adjacent threats to her. In his calculating mind, the focused drow moves into position to stick another bolt into Ga'tul's other attacker. He would then throw himself into the pile of unconscious mongrelmen and hit them anywhere it hurts.

atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Cid had little time to consider the mysterious entrance of the she-orc. Her powerful attack against Ifri gave him confidence that she has a hatred for demon-kind equal to his own.


Male Drow Demon Hunter [Ninja/Ranger]

Cid moves to M16. I'm unable to edit it myself via kindle.


Stats: HP 27/27; AC 14, touch 12, Flat Footed 12; CMD 14; Fort +3, Reflex +3, Will +8; Perception +; Initiative +42

Remember everyone except Jen (since ahe wasn't here whem I cast the spell) to apply bless to your attacks for +1 to attack...not that it helps Cid's attack he just now misses by 1 instead of 2 :)


I missed?! I hit with a 14 last time! Bless me harder! ;-)


Stats: HP 33/33; AC 21, touch 17, Flat Footed 13; CMD 20; Fort +5, Reflex +7, Will +2; Perception +7; Initiative +4;

I'm reading an AC of 18 with 13 hitpoints...maybe you ahot one of those poor defenseless ones?


Okay trying to get the post together. Lots of rolls to be made. Apologies for the wait. Currently flyig and sleeping at the airport as well. Should have it up tomorrow night as I am heading back to work. :/

18d20 ⇒ (20, 6, 12, 11, 14, 8, 3, 19, 1, 17, 6, 20, 14, 20, 5, 19, 20, 1) = 216
18d20 ⇒ (14, 16, 12, 5, 9, 15, 8, 5, 11, 15, 3, 12, 1, 2, 4, 2, 5, 2) = 141
18d20 ⇒ (20, 14, 16, 16, 7, 2, 3, 4, 15, 18, 12, 9, 20, 11, 1, 19, 7, 15) = 209


OH FORGET IT! XD - POSTING AT WORK MWAHhahah!

The bane washes over the demoralized Traitors as they rally to avoid the rage of their commander Ifri.

Jaegers charge is met with heavy resistance and three enemies charge past him, allowing him to swing out at one of them before he is quickly surrounded by his enemies.

Jaeger AoO please!

Attack on Jeager
1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 2 = 22
1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10
1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8
1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25

Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Jaeger is battered one by a mace in the side while the one standing behind him strikes him a titanic blow. Its sickle slashing him across the back and nearly dropping him to his knees with a spray of blood. Jaeger remains upright though, refusing to fall to the overwhelming enemies surrounding him...

Jaeger current Hp 1/15 Please make a stabilization check

Stabilization check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Attacks on Ethyra
May be negated if Yeager drops them, we will see.: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Lasciels Cause Fear

The three closest enemies break into a run, trying to escape the visage of a creature they have never before seen. Ancient and powerful in its appearance but heart stopping in its rage which causes a fear so long forgotten that they scramble for the nearest exits shoving and slamming into one another.

Three Traitors on the RUN!

Cid's Attack

His bolt digs into the Mongrelmen that was approaching the newcomer, as it wasn't sporting a shield in lieu of using a greatblade taller then most fighting in the chamber...

Jen
Your Chakram breaks off one of Ifri's horns, eliciting a rageful roar from the tall minotaurkin. He affixes you with a deadly glare as he smirks...

"What type of creature are you Eh?" Ifri's question rings loudly over the din of battle.

His words come as your closest opponent, struck with a crossbow bolt in the ribs takes up position between you and its unconscious comrades. Raising its blade in a defensive posture but holding its ground just inside your sphere of influence. Before you have time to answer Ifri roars at the tall Mongrelmen's backside.

"What are you doing?! Kill It!"

Your tall opponent holds steady though, greatblade between you and it...

Tawn'Garth

The other minotaurkin is quickly set upon by four opponents, one of which strikes her hard in the legs and elicits a roar of pain from her. But it isn't enough to stop her blood rage, her eyes fall back to Ifri as she snorts in anger.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

They weren't her only enemies as the Scorpion wielders aim together at Tawn'Garth and unleash a deadly volley of bolts at her...

Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

1d10 ⇒ 2

She's struck in the shoulder but still she doesn't fall. This time she yells in rage at those attacking her. She raises her axe and the mongrelmen closest too her look up, their fear is short lived as her axe slams down between them.

1d20 ⇒ 2

Party is Up!
Map updated


Stats: HP 33/33; AC 21, touch 17, Flat Footed 13; CMD 20; Fort +5, Reflex +7, Will +2; Perception +7; Initiative +4;

No confirmation roll??
1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8 So can that count? If so I have 1 hit point left and am still standing :p

Abyssion AoA: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8 Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 3
Misdirection: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Incisive Strike: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12 Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
So how much of their AC comes from DEX....pretty sure I just missed again.

Errr the map looks...screwy to me...


It may be because I loaded the file with a multitude of larger pics containing pics in them.

My fault for missing the confirm rolls! So yes thats fine~ 1d20 ⇒ 11

Dex +2 Shield +1 armor +5


Stats: HP 33/33; AC 21, touch 17, Flat Footed 13; CMD 20; Fort +5, Reflex +7, Will +2; Perception +7; Initiative +4;

Yea!!! I'm not dead yet... and I missed....


Stats: HP 33/33; AC 21, touch 17, Flat Footed 13; CMD 20; Fort +5, Reflex +7, Will +2; Perception +7; Initiative +4;

Jager grimaces as he feels his lifesblood flowwing down his back. Ta hell wit it...he thinks just before his grimace spreads into a wide and grin. "Com on hu bunch a mooks is dat all ju got? I'm startin ta fall asleep ova here." Jager says mockingly hoping to make one of his opponents slip up.


Female Half-Orc Sacred servant/OoV paladin 3 HP39/39 AC15/12/13 CMD:20 CMB+8 Init:+2 Perception:+4, Fort:+11 Ref+12Will+10 Smite:1/1 LOH2/5:1d6+2

Jen nods to the tall warrior respect blossoming on seeing the concern for his allies. Jen looks to the commander who had called her out. She plants the bladed end of her glaive into the ground and gestures with both hand "I.. am the blade of my ladies judgement guided by gentle hands. I see the world for its truth and judge you to be in the wrong. Your own men do everything to disagree with your actions, seek to defend their fallen comrades rather than let your foolish actions have yet more lives be wasted. You who would consider an action such as this JUSTIFIED!
She states hand moving back to the four handed creature pinned to the wall by its hands.
"For I am heaven-sent justice to end the tyranny you represent, Coward."
Scanning the room she looks at the other men of the bull mans retinue
"Warriors! It is obvious, in your hearts that the actions your leader has you committing is wrong. Yet your loyalty convinces you that he must have reason, I tell you now that were this truth you would not have so many questions as to stop in battle. CEASE! Do not let your respect for your leader blind you from the foul actions he now takes"
Words said she looks back to the leader.
And to you I say, if this action is one you would commit then come now and strike me down. I will not resist, prove to both me and the warriors who's hearts and minds you represent that this is anything but slaughter."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

We don't need to kill these guys, they hardly want to fight us. Deal with Agni the leader and they are just as likely to run as they are to ask mercy for their leaders foolhardy actions.
Assuming that I am right Jen will spend her action this round influencing the Mongrelmen warriors. It should be mentioned that if other party members were to throw in a helping hand it would only be a DC 10 diplomacy/charisma to do so. What with the mongrelmen already demonstrating an unwillingness to attack us I'm pretty sure I'm only a few points off from being able to influence them.
Also figuring that 'Spark a mutiny' would at least be a full round action. And the check will be easier if I'm not attempting to kill their commander at the same time. I hacked off one of his horns with a freaking metal hoop at 30 paces, I think I've established I'm a badass now to leverage that.


(F) Aasimar (Agathion blooded) Sorceress (Silver Dragon bloodline) 3

Yeah....we only know that since you showed up you seem to be on our side, we've seen the horrible stuff that they've done, one of our side id nailed to the wall behind you. Good luck convincing us they don't need to die.


Male Drow Demon Hunter [Ninja/Ranger]

Though the drow admired the she-orc's tactful mind, Cid made an unspoken vow years ago to destroy demon-kind and their affiliates, despite any hint of a salvageable soul of decency they may possess.

Cid drops his crossbow and draws his wakizashi as he charges into the pile of unconscious mongrelmen. He will turn them all into Pez-dispensers (or the equivalent of in the world of Golarion).

charge atk on M12: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 = 151d6 + 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + (1) + 3 = 10 atk roll does not have modifiers included for the unconscious state of the mongrelmen.


(F) Aasimar (Agathion blooded) Sorceress (Silver Dragon bloodline) 3

You attack their flatfooted AC -4 because they're prone. After that you can CDG 1 per round if you take a full round action.


Stats: HP 33/33; AC 21, touch 17, Flat Footed 13; CMD 20; Fort +5, Reflex +7, Will +2; Perception +7; Initiative +4;

Err cid I'm always up for a good old beat down on unconcious enemies....but ummm I could use a helpin hand...maybe you'd like to take one of these ticks of my back? Also with bless charge and flanking you'd hit.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1 RAGING!!! HP 9/20; AC 16, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 20; Fort +9, Reflex +3, Will +6; Perception +7; Initiative +4; Rage [7/8]

OK! So, Kieran's down. A whole buncha s&@% went crazy and then it went crazier... Got it!

Here's a roll because I don't know what else I should do to say: 'I'm back from limbo' and contribute in some small way.

1d20 ⇒ 20

Good omen!


Stats: HP 27/27; AC 14, touch 12, Flat Footed 12; CMD 14; Fort +3, Reflex +3, Will +8; Perception +; Initiative +42

Round 4, Init , Altitude ' AC 14, HP 11/11 Buffs:Bless
Actions
Move: 20 feet via acrobatics
Standard: Channel
Free/swift(?) Extra standard channel

Acrobatic: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Ethyra feels panic clawing at her as she sees Jaeger get grievously wounded. She moves away from the mongrelman who had attacked her once clear she channels the divine energy of her goddess. Accepting more of her warmth than ever before she channels more than she can handle.

There 8 hp back to the group using slective channel to avoid healing any injured opponents.


(F) Aasimar (Agathion blooded) Sorceress (Silver Dragon bloodline) 3

With draconic fury Laciel's claws tear into the enemy facing her as she shouts to her brother.

Attack 11d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Confrimation1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Attack 21d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

"Lormar, help Jaeger!"


Posts coming tonight, bad weather on the slope here and internet has been totally crap... :(


Lomar falls to his knees with a pained grunt and his earlier humor was completely gone as he grasped a bolt in his side. "Seriously... Cowa... rds..."

He slams down into the worked stone floor with a heavy thud.

Removed from combat due to Poison Bolt

Cid Due to you charging across squares like this eats up most of your movement before you reach them. because its 5 ft then 15 feet then 20 ft then 30ft. So feel free to reassess your actions. Sorry!

Jen's sudden appearance and words don't appear to fall on deaf ears, the warrior before doesn't move as the remaining Deathguard appear indecisive. Up until one Scorpian weilder turns and fires at Ifri!

2d20 ⇒ (2, 11) = 13

One strikes the Minotaurfolk and brings about an angered roar. "Cowardly doublecrossers! They'll never accept you now that you betrayed them! HAH!"

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 Ifri storms upto one of the Scorpian wielders and brings his axe to bear, only to growl in anger as they duck and his blow goes wide.

The four around Tawn'Garth continue to harass the angered female Minotaurfolk...

4d20 ⇒ (9, 1, 3, 13) = 26

However none of their blows land...

Tawn'Garth, seeing Ifri was closer now swings wildly and misses those that surrounded her as she tried to cut a way to the center of her blood rage.

1d20 ⇒ 6

Ga'Tul starred in amazement as the battle turned around her.

The three that had been attacking Ethyra seem to reconsider and turn away from their former enemy and towards the four surrouding her husband. Of which three of the four break off to engage the three traitors that had turned against them. Leaving only one left to contend with Jaeger...

Bad 3 Deathguard: 3d20 ⇒ (1, 1, 2) = 4
3 Turned Deathgaurd: 3d20 ⇒ (8, 14, 14) = 36

2d8 + 1 ⇒ (1, 5) + 1 = 7

The three that broke off fumble as they clash with their former allies, two of which drop their weapons as they recieve telling blows from the three that were nw apparently siding with Jen.

Will update map later.

Only changes I can plainly put is Ifri and Scorpian users (the 2 purple mongrelfolk images) are now five squares north of Tawn'Garth.

The 4 around Jeager has broken into two groups. Leaving one by Jaeger and three, lined up, engaging the three that had been attacking Ethyra.

Apologies for the confusion long turkey weekend!


Female Half-Orc Sacred servant/OoV paladin 3 HP39/39 AC15/12/13 CMD:20 CMB+8 Init:+2 Perception:+4, Fort:+11 Ref+12Will+10 Smite:1/1 LOH2/5:1d6+2

Well whatever, I'm gonna just post and get this done with. I was going to have Jen intervene if Cid attacked the downed warriors but as he can't reach them I can't imagine many situations which would Provoke anything but harsh words for Jen at this point. As I said before in discussion even if he does reach them I'll try to just leave the combat between him and the defending mongrelman.

"See how even now your commander falls to violence to keep you in line. It is because he knows that his words are hollow and the blood of so many stain him! So on the names of your gods, on the names of your ancestors and the names of those fallen to this carnage now."
The half orc preaches as she draws another of her Chakram
"Are you really so blind as to shackle yourself this wretch?!"
Jen spits, anger rising as she sees the Minotaur leaderIfri attack those who had seen the light.
"Coward! Are you so blinded by your own fear to mistake the one who has called you to battle?" Jen crows, eyes locking on the opposing commander.
"Have a reminder on where your foe is!" The chakram sings a steel cry through the air as Jen hurls it.
Smiting PBS Chakram!: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 231d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Following its song Jen places hands back on her glaive and waits for the creatures response.
not sure if you want another diplomacy check, pretty sure at this point the only way to shake the remaining traitors enough to give in would be downing their leader. But hey if I can shake a few more loose might as well try.
Morale shattering diplomacy!: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Edit: Mah, perhaps not so morally shattering this time

Actions: Move: retrieve Chakram,
Standard: throw chakram,
Free: put other hand back on Glaive.
Free: 5ft step if needed to give me a clear shot on him.(Map hasn't changed so I don't know if it is needed or not. trying to avoid soft cover bonuses, I have precise shot so the melee penalty isn't an issue.
Now lets see if I can convince ugly over there to do something stupid.


(F) Aasimar (Agathion blooded) Sorceress (Silver Dragon bloodline) 3

Seeing her brother fall and the four near her continue to press, Lasciel lashes out in a frenzy, her silvery claws tearing at the flesh of the enemy before her.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Human Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1 RAGING!!! HP 9/20; AC 16, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 20; Fort +9, Reflex +3, Will +6; Perception +7; Initiative +4; Rage [7/8]

Not entirely sure where Kieran is on the map so... DM, let me know what works :-)

Kieran awoke slowly with complete disarray to his surroundings. Motionless, he lay, absorbing the turmoil of battle until he was capable of restoring control to his limbs.

He winced when he began to push his palms into the earth, exhaled harshly and noticed the gaping wound in his side. For all the effort it took to regain vision of the world, he eagerly allowed the red filters to fill his eyes and snapped to his feet with primal force.

A snarl. A grunt. The great man's spear took to the air like a snap of lightning.

Free: RAGE!!!, Move: Stand from prone, Standard: Ranged attack with spear (vs closest enemy)

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Crit Confirm!?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Crit Damage: 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (4, 4) + 12 = 20


Stats: HP 33/33; AC 21, touch 17, Flat Footed 13; CMD 20; Fort +5, Reflex +7, Will +2; Perception +7; Initiative +4;

Round 4(?), Init Party, Altitude ' AC 19, HP 11/9 Buffs:Bless

Jaeger smiles at his remaining opponent. "Look like it jus me an ju now." He says as he begins to twirl Abyssion around his body creating a figure eight patern with a yell he switches directions pulling the blade back and running it painfully through his opponents chest.

Misdirection: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Incisive Strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


CID previous round actions and current round actions needed.

Ethyra action needed. please~


Stats: HP 27/27; AC 14, touch 12, Flat Footed 12; CMD 14; Fort +3, Reflex +3, Will +8; Perception +; Initiative +42

Seeig Kieran stand and fight again Ethyra releases another burst of healing energy. Hoping to keep him standing a bit longer.

Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Drow Demon Hunter [Ninja/Ranger]

Oh. Seems like Jaegy-bear is doing just fine. I will toy with Jen's principles and move to M15 and fire a bolt at the downed traitor located on M11.5

Retcon round
rng.atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20dmg: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (6) = 9

Current round
With a furious stare and a slick draw of his wakizashi (drops crossbow), Cid charges the downed traitor before him. While Lasciels spell still lulls them to sleep, he will tear their vitals apart.

chrg.atk: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18dmg: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (5) = 12


Cid's bolt slams into the body of one of the unconscious traitors and as he charges the hulking warrior intercepts the attack instead. Taking the full brunt of Cids blade up to the hilt in a gap in its armor. Cids eyes momentarily meet the beastly fighters six eye stare.

Ifri laughs as Jen's weapon cuts him once more, but he laughs as the Scorpion wielders appear almost concerned by what just transpired. "Excellent! Lose control! Release your rage on the Darkling! Crush them!"

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

The warrior grips the blade in its side and pulls it out, its eyes take on a different color as it glares down at Cid. Ifri's words though make it turn away from the Dark elf for the briefest moment before turning back and readying to keep the dark elf away from its companions. It Turns the flat side of its blade towards Cid as it moves into a defensive stance...

Full defense.

Ifri's axe cleaved down one of the Scorpion wielder, killing the mongrelfolk Deathguard in a single blow. Ifri raises his bloodied axe and revels in the warm blood that falls from its blade and runs across his scaled and furred minotaur flesh. "Yes! More I must have more Death!" Several more Mongrelfolk warriors fall, including those that chose to turn back to the side of good and through it all Ifri continued to laugh. The other Scorpion wielder fires another bolt at Ifri and looks on in shock as Ifri cleaves the bolt in two midair with ease. Ignoring his attacker he continued to speak boastfully.

"My Master will be victorious! Neatholm will fall! The Deathguard will fail and all shall bow or die!"

Tawn'Garth cleaved through the only enemy remaining between her and Ifri, heedless of the one that stood beside her as she made her way towards Ifri. Ifri spins his axe and backs off several steps as he draws Tawn'Garth further towards him. "Come B!!&#, you won't best me again."

Perception checks please~

21 Perception:

You catch movement and turn to look and to your shock several of the closed portcullises are no longer unmanned...

Demons. Demons were reaching through the bars, clawing at the room, thankfully there were only a few but enough to take down your battered force.

Check 22 Perception needed:

Ifri's shadow appears to be moving its shape appears to be taking on a different shape. Something far more beastial in appearance...

Party is Up!
Map updated


Female Half-Orc Sacred servant/OoV paladin 3 HP39/39 AC15/12/13 CMD:20 CMB+8 Init:+2 Perception:+4, Fort:+11 Ref+12Will+10 Smite:1/1 LOH2/5:1d6+2

Jen frowns at the dark skinned elf, repressing the urge to simply strike him down for his actions. "They are no longer a threat, why treat them as such?"
"White haired one, seek another foe. This warrior has just done you the respect of not attacking you after striking at his unconscious comrade and stabbing him personally. His mental fortitude in resisting the urge to strike you astounds me. The battle is decided, the chiefs warriors lay scattered and he is revealed as an uncaring monster who would slaughter his own men. Deal with him rather than dealing with a guardian who is going to ensure the co-operation of his allies once they awaken. All of this can be heaped at the feet of that Monstrosity of a commander, aim your aggression there." Jen states in a commanding tone, eyes flicking to the damaged mongrelman expecting his ascent to the words.
With that the half orc focuses her gaze on the commander, anger burning as she witnesses the mans troops fall in clusters fighting each other as he laughed.
"And so you cry victory as your allies realize the poison that you have given them, as the warriors who sought you still stand.
With a flick of her wrist she draws another chakram, her final one.
" By the goddesses grace I will see your plans undone, and you will be made to answer for each and every needless death you have caused here. Reap what you have sown cur!
Jen pitches the weapon at the minotaur aiming to cause further violence to it.
Chakram: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 191d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Stats: HP 33/33; AC 21, touch 17, Flat Footed 13; CMD 20; Fort +5, Reflex +7, Will +2; Perception +7; Initiative +4;

Round ?, Init Party, Altitude ' AC 19, HP 11/11 Buffs:Bless

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Hmmm...Looking at the map did I move down? I thought I was further forward?

"Mes amis we got company! Jaeger calls out as he looks over his shoulder and sees demons at the gates. When he turns back around he noticed Ifri's shadow appeared off like it was moving. "Dat ain't right..." He mutters as he lifts abyssion onto his shoulder.

Well time ta do sometin stupid I s'pose

He thinks as he rushes towards Ifri as he moves he pulls a dagger from his belt and throws it...not at Ifri but at his shadow.

Dagger: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


Male Drow Demon Hunter [Ninja/Ranger]

Perception DC 21: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28I can see everything ever.
K Religion to identify Neatholm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4Neatholm is the President of Andoran.

Cid is caught off guard by the intercepting mongrelman; his wakizashi stuck him deftly even still. He heard the she-orc beg him to spare their lives. Aware of how passionate she is about this situation, he realized that his uncompromising nature could lead to potential mutiny against him.

Knowing this, he simply let go of his wakizashi and left it inside the mongrelmen. He then turned his attention toward the only true enemy left in the room - Ifri.

This she-orc will be problematic. Even still, we may have more in common than the Big Man and I. Which is exactly why we won't be getting along any time soon.

Grudgingly, he heeds Jen's advice and drew his second wakizashi as he made way toward Ifri with death in his eyes. Effortlessly, he saw the claws of demon-kind behind the gates, digging at the air to feast on their souls.

"Errdegahr... beyond the gates."

Perception to locate the levers that operate the portcullises: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Heeding Jaegar's alert: It seems he draws power from the blood of the fallen... He must be dealt with quickly, before more throw themselves into his axe.

He would soon join Tawn'garth.

Caveats: I am not sure who Ifri is on the map, so I will just move toward him but keep a safe distance (separated by three squares if possible). I'm also assuming Tawn'garth is not in combat with Ifri, so Cid is going to end his turn adjacent to Tawn'garth. I would have helped Jaegar, but he hit the guy pretty hard and everyone else I believe is not in combat. Alternatively!: If Cid passes his perception, he may make his way toward the controls to make sure no one operates them.


(F) Aasimar (Agathion blooded) Sorceress (Silver Dragon bloodline) 3

Realizing that things were rapidly shifting and that the fight was about to be taken to the enemy leader, Lasciel moves over to Ga'Tul, looking for the best way to get her down. "Ethyra, help me! She needs healing and we may need to retreat."


Ethyra and Kieran to go I believe~


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stats: HP 27/27; AC 14, touch 12, Flat Footed 12; CMD 14; Fort +3, Reflex +3, Will +8; Perception +; Initiative +42

Round , Init , ' AC 14, HP 11/11 Spells: prot from evil, magic weapon, read magic, detect magic, guidance Buffs:

Would Ga'Tul have been caught in any of my channels? Lasciel us your Scale it casts Levitate use it on me then I can converte magic weapon into a cure light wounds and cast it on her as we try and remove the spikes.


Female Half-Orc Sacred servant/OoV paladin 3 HP39/39 AC15/12/13 CMD:20 CMB+8 Init:+2 Perception:+4, Fort:+11 Ref+12Will+10 Smite:1/1 LOH2/5:1d6+2

The half orc breathes a sigh of relief as the white haired dark skinned elf moves onto more deserving targets. "I would have hated to fight him, the rest of the warriors would have likely turned on me. I would have likely need to prevent him somehow though. Life is precious, regardless of its origins.

Jen looks to the female approaching her, concern appearing on her face for a moment before she lets her pass. She is obviously an ally to this one, I must step aside to focus on others
With an eye to the corrupt commander and some confusion to the as she looks to the gates and flinches
Fire,Screaming,The sickening smell of cooking flesh.
Turning she focuses on things she can change now rather than worrying over the wraiths clawing at her mind.
With a glance to the construction hoisting the mongrelwoman to the wall Jen coughs and looks in the direction of the painted woman.
"Painted one, were your healer, Ethyra?, to channel and include the warriors who just fell turning against their master you could likely remove your companion much faster than by your efforts alone. They could also aid in lifting one of these gates to escape here as to my eyes they all appear to be closed."
The half orc states hoping such words swayed these warriors who she had chosen to truck with. I can only hope my choices were the path she of beauty intended. Though I doubt even spilling the blood of the innocent could make this hideous day any worse. It would just be the foul cherry on this were that the case.

My opinion is to think like an overlord. Solve the problem with disposable mooks. I'm also unsure if Jen's statement of the portulli all being closed is correct but I seem to recall that the one you guys entered from closed behind you at the very least.


(F) Aasimar (Agathion blooded) Sorceress (Silver Dragon bloodline) 3

Lasciel looks at the half-orc archer, unsure of whether to trust her or not. Reaching into the pouch at her belt she draws out the silver scale, activating the power bound within, summoning a roiling cloud of solid fog to elevate Ethyra.

"She may be right Ethyra, if any of those fallen can regain their feet we'll have them help get Ga'Tul down." Looking up at the tortured Deathguard her expression softens. "We'll have you down soon, I promise."


Stats: HP 27/27; AC 14, touch 12, Flat Footed 12; CMD 14; Fort +3, Reflex +3, Will +8; Perception +; Initiative +42

So is Lasciel the painted lady or am I?

Ethyra seems torn between helping those who caused such suffering or getting Ga'Tul down i the end she asks for another blessing from her goddess also appologiIng for having leaned on her divine gifts so much today.

Selective Channel : 1d6 ⇒ 2 Ignoring those still fighting for Ifri.


Ga'Tul was caught in them, however your channels + Scorpion bolt in the side kept her from being above 0 until last round so she was more or less disabled and trying not to bleed out.

The cloud appears and rapidly raises Ethyra upward as commanded, much to Ifri's annoyance, raising her near the choking smoke that has slowly filled this room since the strange torches were lit. Thankfully he remains silent as he watches Tawn'Garth's approach with a chuckle...

His eyes snap towards Jaeger as his dagger clatters to the floor and Ifri's shadow stills completely.

Ga'Tul's ears twitch at the approach of footsteps in the echoes of the chamber, inhaling deeply before raising her head and looking at Lasciel through hooded eyes as she smiles weakly. "... I envisioned a different reunion but leaning on you is paradise compared to this, so I will hold you to your word. Besides you smell far better than he does..."

Seeing the brute of a mongrelmen defending the downed fighters her eyes slowly close. "Regained your sense eh? Caldri, Take whats left of the men and return to Neathholm."

Kieran's spears slams through the last fighting Deathguard traitor, driving them to the floor as he regains his feet and stands. Caldri pulls the blade from their body and drops it at Cid's feet, its many eyes flashing brightly in the darkness of its helm as it turns to obey Ga'Tul's command.

Tawn'Garth, raises her axe and prepares to fight Ifri who continues to smile widely at all of you. Especially Tawn'Garth...

The demons continue to rattle the fallen gates as they feebly try to break through to the prey beyond. Screams echo from where the three Mongrelmen from earlier had fled, Ga'Tul grimaced as one of the screams became quite shrill with agony.

Ifri twirls his axe as he prepares a full defense in lieu of continuing attacks. "This isn't the end heroes, this is only the beginning. Your goddess doesn't have the strength to stop us now. She has abandoned you. Or was the slaughter of your sisterhood not proof enough Jen'Dalash." His eyes turn to the half-orc. "Your goddess allowed them to be slaughtered, how pitiful." His voice was full of mockery as he watched your reactions.

"We fill these tunnels now, swarming and devouring everything in our path. You're just another feast waiting to be devoured."

Enemy Actions - FRA Full Defense

The Surviving Deathguard start to recover their unconscious companions and do as Ga'Tul commanded. However they leave behind those that chose to remain on Ifri's side. Abandoning them to their fate...

Party is up!


Female Half-Orc Sacred servant/OoV paladin 3 HP39/39 AC15/12/13 CMD:20 CMB+8 Init:+2 Perception:+4, Fort:+11 Ref+12Will+10 Smite:1/1 LOH2/5:1d6+2

The reaction from the half orc is instantaneous hands clenching to the point of drawing crimson rivulets from her palms as she simultaneously pales and grimaces into a mask of fury.
"How..How could you possibly. she asks with a grating sound of anger to her voice, a sound of thunderous fury growing to crescendo.
Save vs. Stupid rage: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
And with a same suddenness it came the anger is banked, still smoldering but repressed into the half-orc's frame.
"I see." the paladin states with every motion in her body indicating a desire to snap the creature in front of her like a toothpick.
"You said We. Demon. It is quite obvious that whatever you are now you were never what you present to us. The creature who's skin you wear is either long dead or tortured into insanity this is your macabre version of a puppet show. I see you deceiver and I will not be lost to my urges while you yet stand."
With a swift motion Jen retrieves a small lacquered pot, graven with the holy images of Sheylen and crushes the apple sized object dripping a waxy yellow liquid glowing with an inner light straight into one of her quivers of arrows. Droplets of her blood painting the mixture with starbursts of red.
"Now Shadow I am going to prove in every way that regardless your words I am not forgotten by my blessed lady. For all your efforts to extinguish the flames of my order you have failed. My lady has not abandoned me and my sisters remain with me in my heart. However, you Shadow remain a cowardly puppet master hiding behind his creations.
With this she seizes her bow and plants her glaive in the earth.
"I'm going to plant these arrows in the withered blackened pustule you call a heart. Prepare To Die."

Jen is using Holy weapon balm on her arrows and using a move action to retrieve her bow.
Much as Jen would love to shoot holy doom arrows right this minute I doubt that the action economy can work that way.
Well unless you'd let Jen use the weapon balm as a swift action by dealing damage to herself (breaking the pot rather than dipping arrows into it.) Say 1d4 damage and 1 point of bleed?


(F) Aasimar (Agathion blooded) Sorceress (Silver Dragon bloodline) 3

Seeing how badly off Ga'tul is and knowing how painful removing her may be, she keeps her talking. "You're making me blush. You hold on and once this is over we'll see about that other reunion. Maybe part of you convalescence." She tries to keep her voice light and playful, keeping her thoughts positive.


Human Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 1 RAGING!!! HP 9/20; AC 16, touch 13, Flat Footed 15; CMD 20; Fort +9, Reflex +3, Will +6; Perception +7; Initiative +4; Rage [7/8]

Kieran cranks his spear, leaving it erect in the torso of the deathguard at his feet. Still frothing in his madness, he grips his warhammer and thunders towards the smug devilspawn with frightening momentum perpetuating in each heavy stomp.

"G'RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Free: drop weapon; Standard: Charge Attack (draw weapon during movement)

Charge Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16


Stats: HP 33/33; AC 21, touch 17, Flat Footed 13; CMD 20; Fort +5, Reflex +7, Will +2; Perception +7; Initiative +4;

1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 = 9 Crickets chirp in background

Moving into melee range for what thats worth...


Female Half-Orc Sacred servant/OoV paladin 3 HP39/39 AC15/12/13 CMD:20 CMB+8 Init:+2 Perception:+4, Fort:+11 Ref+12Will+10 Smite:1/1 LOH2/5:1d6+2

Because... reasons. Quick! GM's asleep everyone get your smokes and take a break til the scene gets rolling again!
A tumbleweed blows past and a rattle comes from the plywood backdrop.
The various combatants trying their best to hold poses as the call for the next event is awaited.
Jen sighs and looks around, face dropping form a rictus of rage to a more neutral expression. A silver lighter and a pack of thin cigarettes appearing as if by magic in her hands "So did another boom fall on our director or something? My face is starting to cramp from holding that expression. It might start sticking that way"


Lol, funny Jen. Nope just work bogging me down! New job, more responsibility. Also figuring out my financials this year. trying to get those in line is a pain in the ass!

Ga'Tul's eyes lose there moment of fire as she smirks at Lasciel's response and they slowly close again. Her lips move but nothing comes out as she starts to sag again. She continues to breath but appears to be conserving her energy.

Ifri's smiles as Kieran comes towards him in a mad rage, taking the attack full on without so much as a grunt as blood spills to the floor. Tawn'Garth surges forward as well....

Hit: 1d20 ⇒ 19
don't even need to roll modifiers lol...

... her axe delivers the final blow and in that instance the demons all vanish, as if they were never there at all. Ifri however staggers back against the wall. His horn broken, his chest an body a mass of bleeding injuries and exposed, several broken, ribs as he labors to breath. His shadow rises up, as if a darkness departed his body at the exact moment his body expired. Ifri's eyes bulge in surprise before they roll back and he collapses, his death rattle was barely heard as the creature that floated before you all spoke. Its voice was like claws on stone, shrill and painful as it spoke in so many voices it was shocking that you understand it at all. "Don't be mistaken Paladine, your god's care not for your pitiful struggles. Or else you'd not die like sheep! HA! So enjoy your brief victory, it shall buy you no respite as Neathholm shall fall just Like Kenebras." It closes its shadow wreathed fist, delighting in the despair it spread before it dissipated like smoke...


Combat over.

Tawn'Garth stood stunned as the Deathgaurd appeared to recover themselves, some shook there heads as they looked around in confusion. Tawn was looking down at Ifri's corpse, he axe still dripping with blood and her former rage forgotten.

Despite the turn of events Ga'Tul remained eyes close and breathing slowly, albeit with some difficulty, as the injured warrior gathered the remaining soldiers together silently. He pointed towards the torches and the soldiers quickly went about destroying the foul smoking torches that lined the room and adjoining chambers.


(F) Aasimar (Agathion blooded) Sorceress (Silver Dragon bloodline) 3

"We need to get her down and healed, and get everyone back for now." Lasciel says getting the attention of those strong enough to remove the steel spikes nailing Ga'Tul to the wall. As she does she turns to check on her brother's condition.


Female Half-Orc Sacred servant/OoV paladin 3 HP39/39 AC15/12/13 CMD:20 CMB+8 Init:+2 Perception:+4, Fort:+11 Ref+12Will+10 Smite:1/1 LOH2/5:1d6+2

Phrasing it that way to get some of the NPC's to help. Caldri and a few of the other Mongrelmen could aid Jen if none of the other PC's desire to help(or if Corerue gets a post up quicker than them.)

Jen looks to the spot the demon occupied, then back to her arrows still dripping holy unguent. "A shame he didn't stick around to gloat longer before fleeing with its tail between its legs. the half orc spits on the ground and growls a curse in orcish.
"I expect the Demon was hoping to slaughter us all and torture the last survivor with the knowledge that we were its puppets. That didn't happen, so while I won't say this shedding of blood was a victory I wouldn't call it a loss either."
Looking to the impaled warrior on the wall Jen begins moving her direction heeding the tattooed one. "Warriors, would a few of you aid me in removing your ally from this wall? I will have trouble reaching her from the ground, and regardless of the method getting those spikes out of her is going to be agonizing. It would be best to get it done quickly." Jen asks doing her best to keep the bile in her throat from rising further, though her somewhat queasy expression does little to hide her opinions on such things.
"Leaving this terrible place before that creature returns with reinforcements would be for the best. I do not think my fortunes will let me survive a second massacre today. The green warrior quietly states as she gets into position to remove the pinned humanoid on the wall. The black humor doing little to mask the tremor in her hands, or the glassy look in her eyes.

901 to 950 of 1,130 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dm Corerue's Wrath of the Righteous! The Worldwound Incrusion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.