DM RichD's Giantslayer Campaign

Game Master Briccone

GiantSlayer Book 2: The Hill Giant's Pledge
Part 3: Redlake Fort

The heroes infiltrate an abandoned border fort full of orcs, ogres, and hill giants to end the threat against Trunau once and for all, only to learn of a much greater danger: a mysterious warlord amassing an army of giants for some fell purpose.


3,551 to 3,590 of 3,590 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>

Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

originally meant for the room and not the door but didn’t know if I would get a second one. Plus I have the trap spotter rogue talent so figured if needed you would roll for me. Adjudicate as you see fit.

Seeing the last mural revealed Kurag nods in understanding. Well I think we have no doubt who is responsible for this. Now it is just a matter of introducing them to Kiln and Rask’s steel.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*
DM RichD wrote:

Once the fecal matter is cleared away, the panel reads, 'The Betrayal of Lokmorr' and depicts said events.

@Kurag: Was the 14 perception check for the door going out or the room in general?

He's asking, so that he knows just which check you failed miserably at.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Yeah I am taking it somehow just done know where or when. Hit me RichD.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Kurag pronounces the door safe and as Rask opens the door, he is surprised when a loud TWANG fills the air and two bolts come flying to him from a rigged crossbow opposite the door.

Bolt 1: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28
Bolt 2: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22
Bolt 1 Damage: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (8, 6) + 2 = 16

@Rask: DC19 Fort Save. If Pass- Nothing.

If Fail:
Type poison (injury); Save Fortitude DC 17; Frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; Cure 2 consecutive saves; Effect: 1d4 ⇒ 4 Con damage


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

While we wait for Rask to roll, Here is a description of the room...

A8-Chamber of Prayers

Four statues of idealized dwarves stand against the walls of this chamber, next to stone fonts. A dusty film covers the fonts, and their basins are inscribed with Dwarven runes. A massive stone panel on the room’s eastern wall bears a bas-relief likeness of dwarven warrior garbed in a suit of scale male and wielding an oversized spear. The carved figure is unadorned with the exception of its right hand, which is leafed with silver.

Statue 1 DC10 Knowledge (Religion):
You recognize one of the statues as that of Torag.

Statue 2 DC15 Knowledge (Religion):
You recognize one of the statues as that of Torag's younger sibling, Angradd, the Forge-Fire.

Statue 3 DC15 Knowledge (Religion):
You recognize one of the statues as that of Torag's half Sister, Dranngvit, the dwarven goddess of vengeance.

Statue 4 DC15 Knowledge (Religion):
You recognize one of the statues as that of Torag's older sibling,Magrim the Taskmaster, guardian of the underworld.

The runes in the basins of the fonts are traditional dwarven blessings.

Bas-relief DC15 Knowledge (Local):
The bas-relief panel depicts Nargrym Steelhand at the height of his giantslaying glory

DC10 Perception:
You notice a small gap between the stone panel and the wall-A secret door!


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

On the statue:

Knowledge(religion): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7 Fail

I can't touch the Bas-relief roll.

As for the perception check...

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 +2 vs unusual stonework

"Hey, look there's a secret door between the stone panel!"


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Rask; Fort save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 Round 1- Fail 4 Con damage
Rask; Fort save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26 Round 2- Pass 0 Con damage
Rask; Fort save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 Round 3- Fail 1d4 ⇒ 4 Con damage
Rask; Fort save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 Round 4- Fail 1d4 ⇒ 4 Con damage
Rask; Fort save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 Round 5- Pass 0 Con damage
Rask; Fort save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13 Round 6- Fail 1d4 ⇒ 1 Con damage
Total 13 Con damage. New Con 3. New HP 33 : 49 - 16 (spear damage)

As the spear hits Rask, he falls to the floor and feels sick from the damage.

"Khari, I need some help here."


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

Rask, check your math. Your Fort save on character sheet looks to be a 12, with a +2 vs poison. Dunno if you included that.


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Fudge, your correct. It should be +14, when including the poison save. So he is at 82 HP.

Rask, wounded by the spear, manages to not be affected by the poison tip.

"Good thing us dwarves are hardy" he says as he pulls the spear out and throws it onto the floor.


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

"I cant speak to the religious iconography, but this statue with the silvered hand is obviously Nargrym Steelhand, at the cusp of his greatness. If I receive a tomb half as grand, I would count myself an heroic dwarf indeed."

"Through the secret door, then?"


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer, hold person
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Khari winces as Rask gets impaled by another hidden trap. "Oh, that looks painful." Pressing a hand against the wound, Khari mutters a prayer to her goddess as Rask's wound begins to stitch itself up. "This should help at the very least. I wonder what would set up a spear trap, it seems a bit primitive."

Following the others into the room, Khari gently touches a hand to her holy symbol as she approaches the statues. "Ah, it seems we're keeping with the family theme. This is Torag" gesturing to the first statue, Khari makes a grand sweep of her arms, "and his siblings. Angradd, Dranngvit, and Magrim. Gods and Goddess of Forge-Fire, vengeance, and the underworld. Or at least, so the stories go."

CSW: 3d8 + 7 ⇒ (4, 7, 1) + 7 = 19 burning my bouncing hold person to cast 3rd level healing spell
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Kurag looks aghast as the spear slams into Rask. Rask, oh I am sorry. I don't know how I missed that. I must have been preoccupied with all the footprints in the area. Please let me make it up to you somehow. The first gallon of mead is on me when we get, how about that?

Chagrined at his ineptitude Kurag follows where Kiln is pointing. I agree Kiln, let me check this out this time and then we can proceed onward and see what is on the other side.

perception take 20 if allowed for a 32 otherwise 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

He will lead the way as well so as to not injure Rask again.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln nods and follows.


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

"Thank you Khari. That does the trick. Thank Dranngvit for me also." replies Rask as he rubs the now healed wound.

"Not to worry Kurag, and I'll take you up on the mead" as he licks his lips in anticipation.

He then follows behind Kurag, preparing for future battles as he holds Agrimmosh, turning it over in his hands.


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer, hold person
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Offering Rask a nod Khari replies, "Of course, I will pass the message along." Waiting for Ondek to go ahead of her, Khari follows up the rear, before stopping short. Turning to look at the god and goddesses again, her eyes fall onto her goddess's statue. "No... It couldn't be, could it?" she whispers, tracing her holy symbol. Jogging to catch up, she taps Ondek on the shoulder. "Ondek, I have just had a thought; Dranngvit is many things, but she is mostly worshiped for her ability to aid those who seek out revenge. What if she is helping to aid Edergun, or his kin?" offering the wizard a fearful look, Khari swallows nervously. "Do you think that she would revoke my powers if I lay a hand on another one of her faithful? Have you heard of anything like that happening before?"


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

"Truth be told, my research and learning has not focused on religious studies. It's a but of a weak spot in my education, sadly. But, if I had to guess, this retribution would more likely be focused against the traitor instead of someone trying to do him harm."

Ondek claps the cleric on her shoulder and smiles.

"Besides, we have our mighty warriors to lay the beatdown out, dont we? Hang back and use your magic, and we should be golden."


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

A9-Steelhand’s Sepulcher

Two wide alcoves flank the eastern portion of this room, the floor of which is inlaid with the symbol of an ornate warhammer. Each alcove contains a large iron brazier and is crammed with a variety of baubles and trinkets. Beyond the alcoves, the chamber narrows and a flight of wide steps climb to a vaulted recess. A great stone sarcophagus, its lid pushed to one side, lies in this space beneath a large translucent panel in the ceiling above. A smaller alcove stands on either side of the stone coffin. The northern alcove holds a five-foot-tall iron cage, its bars bent and twisted out of shape, while the southern alcove contains an elaborate iron candelabra covered with drippings of dried purple and red wax, which holds dozens of melted candle stubs.

Standing in front of the sarcophagus is a dwarf dressed in tatters. His right hand looks like it is made of steel and holds a giant-sized spear. Thieves! I see ye found my invitation! Ye wanted me treasure, but ye'll be findin' yer deaths instead! At that the dwarf let's out a terrorizing wail!

DC 13 Will save. If pass nothing, if fail: You become shaken for as long as they remain within 120 feet of the dwarf. A successful save renders a creature immune to the agonized wail for 24 hours. This is a sonic mind-affecting fear effect.

Initiative:

BB Beetle: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
Khari Dronwoth: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
Kiln Redaxe: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Kurag Urlot III: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Rask Hammersong: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9
Lokmorr: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Round 1
Kiln Redaxe 21(90/90)
Kurag Urlot III 16(56/56)
Ondek Brightstone 16(44/44)
Rask Hammersong 9(84/84)
Lokmorr 9 (99/99)
Khari Dronwoth 6(54/54)

Up First: Everyone!

Tactical Map has been updated.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Will save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 I dont think I have made a save for a while in any of your campaigns RichD

Shirking back in response from the wail it is all Kurag can do to stand strong and fire 3 arrows as quickly as he can in the hopes of ending this abomination.

Point blank rapid precise sneak shaken deadly aim 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 for 1d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 8 + (5) = 18
Second shot 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 for 1d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 8 + (4) = 14
Iterative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 for 1d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 8 + (5) = 21

Kurag then steps a pace south to let the rest into the room


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Kiln will move forward 20', and slightly to the side, so that Rask can get in. And then I will activate Uskroth's armor, for righteous might.

My AC will be unchanged


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer, hold person
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Staring blankly at the silver-handed dwarf Khari shakes her head, a sarcastic comment waiting on the edge of her tongue. "Have faith Kurag, I will make sure that this poor excuse of a dwarf will not harm you." As Khari speaks, she infuses her motherly words with Dranngvit's blessing to help bolster his spirits.

Will: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Khari will cast remove fear on Kurag and Ondek. You instill courage in the subject, granting it a +4 morale bonus against fear effects for 10 minutes. If the subject is under the influence of a fear effect when receiving the spell, that effect is suppressed for the duration of the spell.


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

Will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 (+2 vs spells/SLA)

"Here goes nothing. Hope he still counts as a person!"

Ondek casts hold person, targetting Edergun. DC 19 will or be held in place.


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Rask; Will save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 Really!
Shaken: A shaken character takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.
Flank: When making a melee attack, you get a +2 flanking bonus if your opponent is threatened by another enemy character or creature on its opposite border or opposite corner.

Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 14 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 14 - 2 + 2 = 152d6 + 8 ⇒ (2, 3) + 8 = 13 Frickin Really!

Seeing Kiln move up and to one side of the creature, Rask moves to the other side so he is flanking and swings Agrimmosh, missing heinously.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Round 1

As Kiln comes to within 10 feet of the dwarf, he will stab him with the spear.

AOO: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28
Damage: 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (4, 5) + 11 = 20

All three of Kurag's arrows miss the dwarf.

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

The dwarf stops moving.

Rask misses the dwarf as Khari bolsters some of her comrades' will.

Round 2
Kiln Redaxe 21(70/90)WOUNDED
Kurag Urlot III 16(56/56)
Ondek Brightstone 16(44/44)
Rask Hammersong 9(84/84)
Lokmorr 9 (99/99)HELD
Khari Dronwoth 6(54/54)

Up First: Everyone!


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 14 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 14 - 2 + 2 = 182d6 + 8 ⇒ (4, 2) + 8 = 14
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 2 + 2 = 242d6 + 8 ⇒ (4, 1) + 8 = 13
-2 shaken +2 flank

Still feeling the effects of the creatures shout, Rask however continues to swing Agrimmosh at it. "Die foul thing!"


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

"Quickly, while he is held by my magic, strike his head from his body! I do not know how long that spell will last, but we must take advantage!"

Ondek draws out a wand from his sleeve and stands ready near Khari.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Does the bad guy have 20' reach? In looking at the map, me moving forward 20' should have left me 15' from the bad guy.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

@Kiln: From Rask's post, it seems that you and him are flanking Lokmorr. If that is not the case, let me know and I will move the damage on to him.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

By moving forward 20', I wouldn't be threatening the bad guy, so I couldn't be flanking. I'm also large now (10x10), with 10' reach.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Bolstered by Khari Kurag let’s loose with another set of three arrows upon the held dwarf.

Point blank precise rapid sneak 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 for 1d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 8 + (3) = 14
Second shot 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 for 1d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + (6) = 18
Iterative 1d20 + 8 - 3 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 3 = 19 for 1d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + (5) = 17

His luck was not with him however and again all 3 shots went wide even on a held dwarf. Some one coup d’grace him.


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer, hold person
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Moving up to get a good view of what was going on, she wracks her brain trying to recognize what could cause someone to have extended immortality. "Dranngvit, please grant us the strength to seek out our revenge against this blood traitor." she prays, allowing Dranngvit's blessing to wash over her group.

Know Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Casting Prayer: +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a -1 penalty on such rolls.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Round 2

@Kiln: I forgot you were enlarged, you are 15ft from him, so take your Round 2 action. The Round 1 AOO from Lokmarr will be applied to Rask.

@Kahri: It would take a god's power to extend someone's life for about 700 years without food or water and without becoming undead.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln will take a 5' step forwards and swing at the evil beastie twice.

With Righteous Might and Prayer added.

Torag's Edge PA Hit: 1d20 + 15 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 15 + 1 + 1 = 28 19-20/x3, S
Torag's Edge PA Damage: 1d12 + 17 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 17 + 1 + 3 = 29

Torag's Edge PA Hit #2: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 12 19-20/x3, S
Torag's Edge PA Damage: 1d12 + 17 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 17 + 1 + 3 = 22


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Round 2

Kiln steps forward a significantly wounds the dwarf-but not as much as he should have.

Kurag misses the dwarf.

Ondek stands ready.

Rask hits the dwarf but does not do as much damage as he thought he should have.

Will Save DC19: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Lokmorr can now move - and it looks like his wounds are healing!

Khari casts Prayer.

Round 3
Kiln Redaxe 21(90/90)
Kurag Urlot III 16(56/56)
Ondek Brightstone 16(44/44)
Rask Hammersong 9(64/84)WOUNDED
Lokmorr 9 (55/99) WOUNDED
Khari Dronwoth 6(54/54)

Up Next: Everyone!


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln continues to attack the ancient dwarf.

With Righteous Might and Prayer added. Someone was going for a flank, right? If so, these get a further +2

Torag's Edge PA Hit: 1d20 + 15 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 15 + 1 + 1 = 19 19-20/x3, S
Torag's Edge PA Damage: 1d12 + 17 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 17 + 1 + 3 = 25

Torag's Edge PA Hit #2: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 26 19-20/x3, S
Torag's Edge PA Damage: 1d12 + 17 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 17 + 1 + 3 = 33


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

I am flanking.
+2 flank, -2 shaken, +1 prayer
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 14 + 1 = 212d6 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (6, 5) + 8 + 1 = 20
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 1 = 282d6 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (4, 2) + 8 + 1 = 15

Rask continues to flank with Kiln and lashes out with Agrimmosh.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Sweet! Me too then, and so my to hit rolls are the same as Rask's: 21 and 28!


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

Ondek flicks his hand with a pinch of shiny mica towards the evil dwarf, whispering the incantation as he does.

"See no more, and your evil ways will be buried here forever, Edergun."

Cast glitterdust, targeting just behind Edergun. DC 17 Will save or be blinded.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Kurag sees the mighty meleers get into the action and pile on the traitorous dwarf. As such he refrains from rapid shooting as he launches only a pair of arrows this time.

Point blank precise deadly aim 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
iterative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer, hold person
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Watching as Lokmorr's wounds begin to stitch themselves, Khari lets out a low growl of frustration. "This worked for the wizard, let's see if Dranngvit can also hold you still." she mutters, weaving her magical spell in with her words as she makes a grasping motion with her hand.

Khari is casting hold person, Will DC 16 negates.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Between Rask and Kiln's brutal attacks and the final arrow from Kurag, Loknorr the Betrayer, for the first time in over 700 years, finds eternal rest.

Out of Round Mode

3,551 to 3,590 of 3,590 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM RichD's GiantSlayer Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.