DM Fflash's Iron Gods Campaign Reboot

Game Master DM Fflash

Chapter 3: The Choking Tower
Smokewood

Roll 20 Link


2,401 to 2,450 of 3,006 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>

M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP10, AC16, Init 0, Perception +13 Level 6 Druid

"Maybe you should as for Sheerath, or whatever that word was that you had read on the screen.....Try it in their language, and see what they do"


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon shrugs, ”Perhaps they’re not a threat. If they’re not going to attack, just leave them be.”

He moves to open the door to the northeast.


Urgeon moves to the door which opens into what seems to be a storage room of some sort, with several old metal cabinets lined against the north wall.

A woman shrieks at him, and he spies a dark-haired girl in Varisian garb who begins to cast a spell.

Across the room, a blue ray fires at Razorend from atop the tube to the south

Death Attack vs flat footed/touch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Crit confirm?: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10; NO
Damage: 1d8 + 10 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 10 + (2, 1) = 19 plus make a DC14 Fort Save or be paralyzed for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 rounds. (16 of that is cold damage)

... and then another.

Iterative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13; miss

Sniper Stealth: 1d20 + 16 - 10 ⇒ (14) + 16 - 10 = 20

Razorend spies movement atop the tube and hears a woman's voice.

Androffan:
"Did you forsake us, brother?"

Razorend/Oskar Perception DC20 -- others DC25:
You see a blue-haired woman in a skin tight suit with a tremendous scar in the middle of her face hunkered down aiming another shot from a sleek metal pistol

The other androids all reach for grenades.

Roll initiative and post an action if you beat all the rolls below

Sniper Initiative: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Deformed Androids: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Illaris Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Init: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

Urgeon moves away from the door and points to the top of the south tube "Watch out for the blue-hair android with a pistol!"

He casts create pit under her (DC 18 reflex to avoid).


Male Fetchling Slayer 7/ Red Mantis 5

Perception
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Initiative
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


The tube is not a horizontal surface


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

20% Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 5

The freezing shot is confounded by Razorend's Formless Dance. He immediately reacts, teleporting to strike the sniper.

Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Fading strike...
Icy Burst Kukri: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31; Damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 plus Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20; TOTAL Damage: 1d4 + 10 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 11 = 23 plus Cold: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Where is the pipe on the map?


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Attacking Deformed Androids

ToHit_Blunderbus: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 211d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Current HPs: 38/68


Razorend csnt teleport without making the perception roll


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23

For what it's worth, you told me where she was in the description.


And then she stealthed via sniping rules. Trying to indicate that narratively. Perhaps I missed.


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Perception - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Init - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon will hit her with the wand of magic missiles.

damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 4) + 2 = 7


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

I didn't post any action as you said only post if we beat all the init's above, so I will post an action once you do your things


Yes, you responded correctly


Once Remembered Twice Shot

Init: Urgeon, Razorend, Sniper, Oskar, Illaris, Dalamus, Androids, Kovax

Urgeon and Razorend react with lightning reflexes, surprising even the sniper firing missiles and teleporting up for a quick strike slashing her gut wide open and then freezing the wound shut.

Pipe area with sniper opened up on fog of war on map. Image added as well

Surprise becomes cold calculation again and the blue haired woman fires twice at Razorend when he reappears, her body glowing with circuitry.

To hit vs Razorend Touch: 1d20 + 10 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 12 = 26; HIT!; Damage1: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 cold damage
Iterative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Oskar fires and misses badly while the woman in the room casts a spell splashing the area with motes of blinding light.

Urgeon, Kovax and Ridic Will Save DC14 or be blinded for 7 rounds

At Ridic


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP10, AC16, Init 0, Perception +13 Level 6 Druid

Will Save
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Ridic will move out of the light and cast burning Gaze. Targeting the blue haired woman

Fortitude save DC 17 to negate

Reflex save or catch on fire

Damage
1d6 ⇒ 2

If caught on fire
1d6 ⇒ 1

UGH!!


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Will Save - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Why am I last, I rolled a 22 Init? I should be right after the sniper


Huh, thought it was a 10. Dunno why.

At Kovax


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

20% Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 66

I did a fading strike (teleport to attack), not the flicker strike (which brings me back). I intended to stay up with her, but couldn't move my token because it was blacked out. Not sure if that will change your action -- 5 ft step to avoid AoO?


Yeah, she will 5 foot


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Ok thanks, I thought maybe there was just something weird with the surprise round and I was at the bottom of the order

Is the door open to A4 or automatic?


It's open. Forced open.


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Kovax will rage and move up to attack the woman in the room Can he draw his pistol as part of his move action? If so -3 from damage

To Hit - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Once Remembered Twice Shot Round 1 (cont)

Init: Urgeon, Razorend, Sniper, Kovax, Oskar, Illaris, Ridic, Androids

Sniper Fort Save vs burning gaze: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25; success

Ridic's gaze fails to find purchase as the woman's strangely split cranium skews her eyes slightly.

Kovax and the others close their eyes just in time resisting the blinding flash. Kovax runs in and smashes the Varisian girl with his chain causing her to yelp in surprise.

The androids all press buttons on their grenades and throw them simultaneously.

Grenade Touch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Grenade Touch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9; miss!; 1d8 ⇒ 1; 1d4 ⇒ 1
Grenade Touch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Grenade Touch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

One of the androids throwing one near Dalamus way over throws and it bounces off a wall and lands near Urgeon's feet.

Round 2

At Urgeon and Razorend


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP10, AC16, Init 0, Perception +13 Level 6 Druid

Dude must have one hell of an arm to overthrow Dalamus! He is on another world! :)

I take it that none landed near Ridic?


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon will hastily pick up the grenade and will throw it back at the androids.

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


they are all on the map


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend closes and jabs weakly at the sniper. He cannot help but feed his curiosity. "How do you know me? What is this place? Cease this pointless conflict!"

Icy Burst Kukri: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13; Damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 plus Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Add 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6 if the hit last round was a crit.


Once Remembered Twice Shot Round 2

Init: Urgeon, Razorend, Sniper, Kovax, Oskar, Illaris, Ridic, Androids

Urgeon has restricted line of sight, but can hit pretty much any square within his LOS with that roll. Let me know where you want to throw it that isn't blocked by the large dark blocks (indicating walls or rooms). I moved you over a 5 foot step to pick it up

To be clear for Ridic, there are two grenades near him, one near Urgeon (see below) and one on the table between Urgeon and Oskar (hard to see)

Razorend flails about ineffectually, but his strike from the previous round still pains the woman.

She steps and fires again, "We wondered where you went. Obviously, you have sided with the aliens and brought back a boarding party. It is unfortunate, but you must be destroyed."

To hit Touch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28; Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 19; HIT!; Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 cold
To hit Touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

At Kovax and Oskar


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon will throw the grenade at the nearest android in the southeast corner.


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Kovax will power attack the woman again with both Chain and Gun

To Hit - 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 12 - 2 = 13
Damage - 1d10 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 4 = 13

To Hit - 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 2 = 26
Damage - 1d10 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 4 = 13
Confirm Crit - 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 2 = 7
Total Damage - 1d10 + 6 + 4 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 4 + 13 = 25

To Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
Damage - 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Confirm Crit Touch - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Total Damage - 1d6 + 7 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 11 = 19
DC 12 (Fort?) or Burn

Really....


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar fires his Musket at the BG directly to his east.

will drop blunderbuss and retrieve Musket (using the Endless Bandoleer)

Using 1 grit point to make attack vs. Touch AC

ToHit_Musket: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Dam_Musket: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 <- Spot the grenade on the floor?
Knowledge_Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 <- sus out the radius of a grenade explosion?

5ft step away from the Grenades

Current HP 38/68
Current Grit 1


Round 2 cont

Kovax continues to try and murder the cowering girl in the corner of the room she was hiding in smacking her with his chain and then shooting at her point blank. She flails and squirms and somehow survives the onslaught. It is then he realizes that her image is shimmering with slightly offset images of herself, and what he hit were illusions of the woman. He notes a couple more still swirling about her.

She responds, fear still flashing in her eyes, by pointing a wand at the barbarian and firing a bolt of lightning directly into his face stepping up to him as she does so.

Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 2, 4, 1) = 9 electrical; DC13 Reflex Save for half

Images: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
1d4 ⇒ 4
1d3 ⇒ 3

Oskar draws and fires his musket with deadeye accuracy grazing the woman on the tube engaged with Razorend. He spots the grenade(s) but cant recall how big the blast is and takes a step away eyeing the blinking thing with trepidation.

At Ridic ... and then tick ... tick ... tick ...


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP10, AC16, Init 0, Perception +13 Level 6 Druid

Ridic will move away from the grenades and continuing his gaze on the woman on the tube

Burning Gaze

Fort Save DC 17
Damage
1d6 ⇒ 3

Reflex Save if Fort Failed (on fire)
Damage
1d6 ⇒ 5


Sniper Fort Save vs Burning Gaze: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14; fail
Android Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Android Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Init: Urgeon, Razorend, Sniper, Kovax, Oskar, Illaris, Ridic, Androids

Ridic moves closer and stares at the sniper until she catches fire and then ... the grenades detonate.

Grenade 1 (Urgeon, gets partial cover): 5d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 1, 1, 1) = 10; DC13 Reflex Save for half
Grenade 2 (Oskar): 5d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 3, 1, 5) = 18; DC13 Reflex Save for half
Grenade 3 (Ridic): 5d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 4, 4, 3) = 13; DC13 Reflex Save for half
Grenade 4 (Rethrown by Urgeon: Ridic + 2 androids (Razorend and android 3 have full cover): 5d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 5, 2, 5) = 19; DC13 Reflex Save for half

The androids leap into the fray following the explosions, swarming like a mob on Ridic and beating him senseless with their makeshift morningstars. (They stop hitting him once he goes down, let me know how many it takes .. .don't think you can stand up to all this. Looked into miasma, it takes effect at the beginning of the creature's turn)

To hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16; Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
To hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27; Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
To hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21; Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
To hit Flanking: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 2 = 30; Crit?: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 = 24; Damage: 2d8 + 14 + 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) + 14 + (3, 6) = 30

Round 3, Urgeon and Razorend


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Urgeon yells to Kovax, "Leave the girl, we've got to deal with these androids!"

He then moves and begins casting Summon Monster III (Lantern Archon).


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Reflex_Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Figures, can't hit a damn in any of there games, but i can make a save at least...=)

9 damage

Current HPs 29/68
Grit 1


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP10, AC16, Init 0, Perception +13 Level 6 Druid

Reflex 1
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Reflex 2
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

This attack took me to -7

To hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27; Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Ok, the other two will charge across the room at Oskar instead. I'll retcon that shortly but shouldn't effect Urgeon and Razorends actions significantly


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend shakes his head and presses to finish the fight. As he slashes, he bends time slightly to make an instantaneous follow-through.

Icy Burst Kukri: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18; Damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 plus Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 1 plus Deadly Strike: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 5) = 6
Minute hand...
Icy Burst Kukri: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 11 - 2 = 28; Damage: 1d4 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 = 12 plus Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 6 plus Deadly Strike: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3
Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 11 - 2 = 23; TOTAL Damage: 1d4 + 10 + 2 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 2 + 12 = 25 plus Cold: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 plus Deadly Strike: 3 = 3


So I've been listening to the Vox Machina podcasts recently and they do this cool thing where if s character kills someone outright, the player gets to describe the narrative. Kinda cool I thought, so let's try. Razorend ... how do you wanna do it?

Over to Kovax, Oskar and Ridic

Android retcon

The two remaining androids charge Oskar wielding their.clubs with wordless screams of rage.

Charge vs Oskar: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 = 25
Charge vs Oskar: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 2 = 27

I assume both hit

Damage: 2d8 + 14 ⇒ (3, 2) + 14 = 19

I will move their tokens later


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Cool!

Razorend lunges forward, closing the distance with the android sniper. He stabs out his frost-rimed kukri, piercing the sniper in the gut. With a twist of time, he simultaneously withdraws the blade and slices up, cutting her open with no visible movement. Lights along the android's skin flash, flicker and fade as she falls to the pipe.

Something like that?


Perfect!


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar Stores the musket and retrieves his War Axe. He makes a single attack on one of the Androids.

ToHit1_waraxe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage1_waraxe: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Current HPs 10/68
Grit 1


Oskar will have to drop his musket since storing it is a move action and drawing an axe is a move action

Oskar smashes ones of the androids engaging him causing it to stagger back.

Kovax and then the bad guys


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Kovax in his rage doesn't hear Urgeon and continues his attacks on the woman who just shot lightning into his face but he tries to see if he
recognizes her

Knowledge Local 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

He 5' and attacks

To Hit - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
Damage - 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Confirm Crit - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Total Damage - 1d10 + 6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 7 = 18

To Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
Damage - 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

To Hit - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage - 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Kovax whirls his chain hammer crushing another image before he gets a shot through and follows it up with a satisfying crunch of bone. The woman squeals in agony.

Image: 1d3 ⇒ 3; image
Image: 1d2 ⇒ 1; HIT!
Image: 1d2 ⇒ 1: HIT!

She shouts in frustration and then her face twists in anger, "Fine, if you want to play that way."

She drops her wand and a blade leaps into her open hand, her one remaining image duplicating her role perfectly as she steps in casting a spell in one hand and channeling it through her arcanely infused blade, acid dripping from the end. She carves into the raging barbarian several times, surprising him with her sudden alacrity.

Corrosive Touch Strike: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26; HIT!; Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 + 5d6 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 + (6, 6, 6, 6, 2) = 35; mostly acid damage
To hit: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21; HIT!; Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8
Iterative to hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21; HIT!; Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10
Def Cast: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

The androids retaliate against Oskar, one of them stepping into the flank. The other two pull another pair of grenades and move up.

To hit Oskar: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11; miss
To hit Oskar flanked: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12; miss

Party's turn


Ridic still needs to roll a stabilization check every round

2,401 to 2,450 of 3,006 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM FFlash's Iron Gods Campaign Reboot All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.