DM Fflash's Iron Gods Campaign Reboot

Game Master DM Fflash

Chapter 3: The Choking Tower
Smokewood

Roll 20 Link


2,501 to 2,550 of 3,002 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

"Aye, I'm a wee bit tired myself. I don't mind resting her, but it might be safer to head back to the inn".

So, she must be the one we followed down here. We should try to get some information from her. Oskar has horrible diplomacy and he knows it...so, not it!


3 votes for resting. Rest here or fight your way back through the janitor cloud to rest in town?


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

"Hmm, those swarms are going to be tough, I have no weapons that harm them. I say we make camp here."

Current HPs: 21/68
Grit: 1pt
One CLW potion left.


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP10, AC16, Init 0, Perception +13 Level 6 Druid

Camp here. We can't take another fight right now


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Kovax dropped out of his rage at the end of the fight a looks at the woman with distrust

"There is no apology needed, she attacked us first by attempting to blind us, and I am fine is she wants to go a few more rounds"

"Don't mistake kindness with weakness here lass, you go about your own ways and we will do they same and attempt to avoid you in the future, but make no mistake, you cross us again and I will put you in the ground"

Knowledge Local - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Knowledge Engineering - 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

Kovax offers a few of his CLW to all who need them, he has 3 after drinking 1

CLW - 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"I am fine with resting here, though we will need to set up a watch, we clearly are not alone"

Once she goes on her way and we confirm she has Kovax will also pull out the Black Hypogun we found awhile ago and he just remembered about it can heal 2d8+3 with nanite canisters as well as lessor restoration if people took ability drain


She continues to glare in silence but appears to have no intent to move out. She has parked herself in the open doorway to the little room you found her in.

Watch order?


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon nods, "We can rest here. I'll take the first watch. If we're not going to deal with the swarm, we're going to have to figure a way through her - we may have no choice but to defeat her in battle."


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP10, AC16, Init 0, Perception +13 Level 6 Druid

"I think Koxax made that point clear, so now the next move is hers. Let's hope she just moves on, so we can keep moving"

Ridic will take last watch


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend nods in agreement. "I'll take a middle watch." He keeps an eye on the woman, pondering her place in the mystery.


The party carves out a space in the clutter in the middle of the floor, pulling the android bodies away.

Urgeon spies the girl watching them intently for a while but after an hour, she disappears into her room and he doesnt see her again before he wakes Oskar for second watch.

The dwarf gets up.and settles in, his dsrkvision making it easy to see in the terribly lit coffinous space.

Make a perception check

Everyone else, assume you make it through the night and gain one nights healing and regenerated abilities. Post memorized spells.


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Can I take 10? I can't remember?

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

or Take 10 = 21


You can take 10 ... no stress

Near the end of the watch, Oskar spies the girl with a full pack sneaking off to the east.

Ridic/Urgeon, post memorized spells

What's the plan in the morning?[


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Start with healing up, then keep exploring?


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Spells:

3rd—haste, haste, seek thoughts[APG] (DC 18), summon monster III
. . 2nd—create pit[APG] (DC 18), create pit[APG] (DC 18), detect thoughts (DC 17), summon monster II, summon monster II
. . 1st—color spray (DC 16), enlarge person (DC 16), grease, heightened awareness[ACG], mage armor, silent image (DC 16)
. . 0 (at will)—detect magic, light, prestidigitation, read magic

In the morning Urgeon prepares to re-enter the site of previous day's battle. "Let's heal up and go back in."


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar drinks the last CLW potion

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Oskar says "I could use some more healing, if anyone has some to spare."

Current HPs: 23/68
Grit: 2pt


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP10, AC16, Init 0, Perception +13 Level 6 Druid

Oskar
Cure light wounds
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Cure Moderate Wounds
2d8 + 7 ⇒ (1, 3) + 7 = 11

Let's finish this. Head back in"


Still need Ridic's memorized spells

The party heals up and then heads deeper in. (Oskar telling them anything about what he saw?)

Moving around the southern tube, the party passes by the jury-rigged, goo encrusted cover to that tube and heads along the narrow corridor to the west.

A9: Demarcation Line

The collapsed stone here splits the immense manufacturing hall in half. The jagged rock fall does not quite reach the south wall, leaving a space ten feet wide that allows access into another large chamber beyond. The floor is littered with bloody clumps of flesh and broken machinery shaped like arms and legs.

Map updated ... look at the bottom


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon will detect magic and will search the area.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Sorry, I assumed that Oskar informed the party as they woke up.
Which doorway did the woman sneak out of?
Also, Oskar will look for odd stone works in the area, and every 30ft as we go.

I'll make 5 checks, tell me if we need more.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend will meld into the shadows and scout ahead, wary for danger.

Stealth: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (20) + 24 = 44
Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20


@Oskar: The woman departed out of the dungeon altogether, toward the swarm and the well. Also, the entire dungeon is made of metal, not sure if I made that clear before, sorry ... will give you a +13 for this upcoming trap since it is made of penetrating rock and it is rigged (so, loosely stonework ...)

Urgeon, Razorend and Oskar find nothing out of the ordinary and the party continues forward.

Oskar just realizes right before Razorend steps on something, that the entire pile of rubble is rigged to collapse upon the next entity to walk through.

Disable (not technological ... normal trap) or circumnavigate some how?


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP10, AC16, Init 0, Perception +13 Level 6 Druid

Ridic can attempt to disable it, but he only has a +5, anyone else better or should we try to avoid it?


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon attempts to disable the trap.

DD: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27


Urgeon finds the trigger points and disables the hidden cables that would cause the rocks to come down on top of the party but also set off a crude alarm system made of metal scrap and he discovers 2 of the cables snake back behind the southern tube to open the eastern end of it where the goo and corrosion has taken place.

You each gain 640xp for surpassing the trap plus 1,600xp for the last fight you had. If I didn't post it before, you gain 640xp for the first android fight, but nothing for the nanite swarm or first trap since you didn't defeat either one of them

The western half of the manufacturing hall contains immense cylinders, bins, and furnaces covered with thick layers of dust. Evidence of an ancient battle remains here and there on the walls in the form of scorch marks and broken machinery. In particular, the heaped remains of a strange insectoid automaton lie in a ruined heap to the west, partially buried under fallen rocks.

As you move behind the cylinders you spy three of the robots you fought earlier in the ship below Torch right as you were fighting Meyanda ... Gearsmen!

They also spy you and immediately begin to approach, their shrill voices sounding off in Androffan. The carry a vicious looking advanced metal spear in one hand and some sort of pistol in the other.

Androffan:
“Lower your weapons and submit the traitor Casandalee, and you shall be spared.”

Gearsman image still loaded. Just carrying different weapons. Roll initiative and post actions if you beat theirs

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Init: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Urgeon shakes his head, "They want us to betray Casandalee. Destroy them!"


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Oskar yells back "you drop your weapons, and explain yourselves!"

He levels his rifle at the 'droid that spoke first, ready to fire.


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Init - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP10, AC16, Init 0, Perception +13 Level 6 Druid

initiative
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Ridic will cast stone discuss and target the one in the middle and the right.

Middle
Attack
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Damage
4d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 6, 6) = 23

Right
Attack
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Damage
4d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 5, 6) = 16


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Demarcation Round 1

Init: Oskar, Gearsman, Ridic, Kovax, Razorend, Urgeon

The gearsman raise their pistols to fire. (Oskar said he readied to fire, but didn't specify a condition nor make a roll. I'll assume you meant if you were attacked, so you can retcon the actiion here. Be specific about who you are shooting. Single shot)

Gearsman vs Kovax Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19; HIT!; Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2 fire
Gearsman vs Kovax Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5; miss
Gearsman vs Razorend Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15; miss
Gearsman vs Razorend Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16; miss
Gearsman vs Urgeon Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15; miss
Gearsman vs Urgeon Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16; miss

Laser fire explodes twice from each robot at the characters they can see through the cracks between the cylinders, but many of the shots while true deflect off the metal cylinders. You have cover

Ridic fires a pair of stone discus at two of the robots, but they bang harmlessly off the automoton's armor.

At Kovax and others


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon will fire at the nearest gearsman using his wand of magic missiles.

damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + 2 = 7


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend changes stances into his Formless Dance then *flickers* forward, appearing behind the left robot and slashing with his adamantine kukri.

Adamantine Kukri: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18; Damage: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

When they raise their guns...Oskar fires! Targets the Droid that spoke first.

To_Hit_Musket_1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Damage_Musket1: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

To_Hit_Musket_2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Damage_Musket2: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Sad!


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Kovax looks at the laser blast that burned a whole in his shoulder scoffs and enters a rage and runs around the cylinders to attack with his chain in two hands at range

To Hit - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


Ridic?


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP10, AC16, Init 0, Perception +13 Level 6 Druid

Ridic will pull out his scythe and start moving towards the robots.


Demarcation Round 1 cont

Init: Oskar, Gearsman, Ridic, Kovax, Razorend, Urgeon

Oskar fires and misses, the cylinders spoiling his shot. Kovax rages and runs around the corner, but his chain hammer bounces off the robot. Ridic follows.

Razorend flickers forward and his kukri cuts through the back of the forward gearsman like a knife through butter (He flickers back, right?). Urgeon pummels the same one with magic bolts of force.

Round 2

Oskar still goes here ... so will need to post this action AND his next action

The gearsman fan out, two splitting fire south and west at Kovax and Urgeon (Urgeon has cover) htting each once

To hit vs Kovax: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18; HIT! [Fire Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3
To hit vs Kovax: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7; miss
To hit vs Urgeon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11; miss
To hit vs Urgeon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20; HIT! [Fire Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

The third pockets his laser pistol and whips out his spear from across his back in one fluid motion, lightning arcing from the blade as he steps forward to stab Ridic, but the druid just steps aside from the blow.

Electrified Spear vs Ridic: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

At Party, 2 actions for Oskar, por favor.


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP10, AC16, Init 0, Perception +13 Level 6 Druid

Ridic will return the favor and attack the spear wielder

Attack
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Damage
2d4 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3) + 1 = 5


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon again will fire at the nearest gearsman using his wand of magic missiles.

damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 = 10


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

I was misleading using "flicker" in the post, but actually used fading strike to teleport, attack and stay.

Razorend attacks again, squeezing time to attack twice in the span of one slash.

Adamantine Kukri: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26; Damage: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Minute Hand: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 11 - 2 = 19; Damage: 1d4 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 = 12


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

First move:
Double move to the square directly west of the central Android

Attacking the central Gearsman!

To_Hit_Musket1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
ConfirmCrit_Musket1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Damage_Musket1: 1d12 + 3 + 1d12 + 3 + 1d12 + 3 + 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (3) + 3 + (6) + 3 + (10) + 3 = 33

To_Hit_Musket2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage_Musket2: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Even with rapid reload and alchemical cartridges isnt reloading still a move action? I.e. one shot a round?


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

That is my understanding with Early Firearms as well. The best he could get down to is a move action with Rapid reload, which he has, and alchemical cartridges with I am not sure if he does have. Otherwise he is at a standard action to reload the musket

Kovax attacks the one that switched to the spear with his adamantine chain. He will 5' up if he kills it on the first swing and attack the next one

To Hit - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

To Hit - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Confirm Crit - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Total Damage - 1d10 + 9 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 13 = 23


Demarcation Round 2 cont

Init: Oskar, Gearsman, Ridic, Kovax, Razorend, Urgeon

Oskar moves as the gearsman attack.

Ridic swings and misses, Kovax does not smashing the chest in of the creature once and then taking its head off with the second blow.

Razorend steps in and carves into the center robot's back a couple times.

Urgeon pummels the eastern gearsman with magic missiles.

Oskar finishes off the round with a well placed shot that blows a hole through the head of the center gearsman. It twitches and sparks and then falls to the ground on top of the one Kovax destroyed.

The remaining gearsman whips out its speak and steps toward Razorend missing wide.

Spear vs Razorend: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12; miss

The two destroyed gearsman make warbling noises and Razorend hears another robot approaching from the north. It is larger and highly polished. It carries a well made rifle similar to Meyanda's and fires off a laser blast at the android shrilling out in Androffan as it does so. Razorend is able to duck under it.

Androffan:
"“Primary objective complete. Fugitive exterminated but remains required per Unity directive one. Please submit traitor Casandalee or face immediate execution.”

Augmented Gaersman vs Razorend Touch: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14;miss

At Party


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon shakes his head. "Another one of Unity's homicidal minions. Destroy it."

He casts create pit under the new robot. DC 18 Reflex avoids


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP10, AC16, Init 0, Perception +13 Level 6 Druid

Ridic will step forward and cast Bulls strength on Razorend


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Ok, good to know.

Oskar moves to the wall and leans out and fires at the Shiny Android. (if he can target the thing before it falls in the pit)

ToHit_Musket: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Damage_Musket: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend uses Dex for damage, so a bull's strength is kinda wasted on him. I'd suggest Ridic give it to Kovax.

Razorend focuses on the last gearsman. "What did it say? I seem to have upset it."

Adamantine Kukri: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16; Damage: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Demarcation Round 3 cont

Init: Oskar, Gearsman, Ridic, Kovax, Razorend, Urgeon

Reflex Save vs create Pit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Ridic enhances <kovax?> with increased strength as Kovax moves in to attack the remaining gearsman in melee crushing its arm. Razorend, however is spoiled by the robot's armor.

Kovax To hit: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22; HIT!; Damage: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Urgeon creates a pit in the ground, but the new robot is surprisingly nimble and leaps out of the way.

Oskar levels a shot and strikes true but his bullet bounces harmlessly off the creature, being made of mere iron, it is unable to penetrate the advanced technology.

The gearsman attacking Razorend continues with its spear as the one up north takes a single step forward and then fires off 3 rapid shots at Razorend, Ridic and Oskar (with cover). He misses the android, hits the druid with searing fire and melts a small hole into the wall where Oskar is.

Gearsman Spear vs Razorend: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Augmented Gearsman Laser Rifle vs Razorend Touch: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16; miss
Augmented Gearsman Laser Rifle vs Ridic Touch: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21; HIT!; Damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 6) + 2 = 9
Augmented Gearsman Laser Rifle vs Oskar Touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16; miss

[ooc]At party


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon casts create pit one more time under the robot.

2,501 to 2,550 of 3,002 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM FFlash's Iron Gods Campaign Reboot All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.