DM Fflash's Iron Gods Campaign Reboot

Game Master DM Fflash

Chapter 3: The Choking Tower
Smokewood

Roll 20 Link


2,301 to 2,350 of 3,089 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>

Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Yes, I said I was moving into A2.


OK ...

The cloud forms into a long trail hitting Oskar, Kovax and Razorend.

Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 5) = 10 + Same 2 DC15 Fort saves as above (nasueated and/or 1d4 ⇒ 2 Str damage).

Razorend follows Urgeon, triggering the malfunctioning door as well.

Reflex Save DC19 for half: 9d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 1, 4, 4, 2, 4, 4, 2) = 31 Electrical Damage.

Ridic casts a sphere of flame. (Ridic, greater flaming sphere does 6d6 damage). Again the nanites swirl away from it, but this time a couple catch fire and begin to burn, creating a moving piece of fire in the smoke cloud.

Additional Fire Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 1) = 8
Nanite Reflex Save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11; fail

At Urgeon for action


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 25/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
5/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 4/16 REx 16/18 REn 34/34 RoR 12/17

Urgeon looks around to see if there is a way of disarming the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Knowledge Engineering: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 ...ffs!

Reflex save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Razorend is staggered near-senseless by the nanite cloud and he stumbles forward into the next room. As the door releases another electric surge, his instincts take over and he is able to duck in time to avoid getting zapped.

Evasion!


Oskar notes nothing of great interest in this first room other than the cloud of nanites.

Urgeon studies the door and believes there is a way to stop it from sparking, but it will take time. He doesn't see a way to repair the door to make it work normally, without some new parts.

Of note, he spies the nanite cloud recoiling away reflexively every time a spark goes off.

At Kovax again before the cloud


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar realizes the cloud is still following him, after he gets (stung, eaten, ??)

Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 <- Nasueated (No)
Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 <- Strength Damage (none)

He then realizes that he can do neither Jack or s%$$ to these creatures , so he runs away like a little child. Through the doorway to A2...

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 <- preemptive Reflex save.


They actually get under your skin and then effect your nervous system. You could say they ... penetrate you.

9d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 3, 6, 5, 2, 1, 1, 3) = 30 damage as Oskar sets off the trap.

Kovax?


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Whoop, whoop, whoop!
Oskar is currently at 20/68 hit points.

Once he lands in the new room, smoke billowing from several charred spots. He'll attempt to drink a potion:

Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (7, 8) + 3 = 18

Current_HP: 38/68


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

This is a contender for worst encounter ever! Do we have anything else to damage this cloud? All my grenades are non-lethal damage or effects.


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 25/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
5/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 4/16 REx 16/18 REn 34/34 RoR 12/17

I don't have anything.


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Nothing traditional, but we could get creative with torches or Take a blanket and throw it over them, that might be our best bet. I do have a Tar ball, but not sure how effective that would be.


Going to assume Kovax leaves the room.

Electrical: 9d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 2, 4, 2, 2, 1, 1, 5) = 24 save DC19 for half.

The cloud seems to track the party to the door and then lingers in the south side for a moment before darting over to cover Ridic.

3d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 6) = 16 damage plus 2 fort Dave's DC19 or be nauseated and take 1d4 ⇒ 4 damage

Top of the order


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Is there no attack rolls for the swarm? I am assuming that the attack was against Ridic

Fort Save
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Fort Save
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


Swarms are auto hit if they occupy your square. They do provoke attacks of opportunity but since these super small ones are immune to weapon damage, it doesnt matter.

Yes, it's against Ridic as mentioned in the middle paragraph.


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Bunch of saves

Will Save - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Fort Save - 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
Fort Save - 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

Fort Save - 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Fort Save - 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

Ref Save - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23

Yes Kovax dives through the door as well


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Blunderbuss does AoE damage?


Yes

Kobax, wanna break down your saves for me? No rage, no spell bonuses? Stat sheet says fort 7 and reflex 11


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

I just looked back and thought I had raged at the start but I must not have actually posted that.

And I didn't need my will save as I had already made that

Without Rage Fort is +9 (Base 7, 1 Cloak of Res, +1 Con)

Ref is +9 as well (4 Base, 1 Cloak, 4 Dex)

So I would have been Fort - 28, 17, 24, 21 and Ref 11. So make the forts, fail the door

Yes, actually forgot about that, will still dive through the door as I doubt Tike will give me 2 rounds of missed action, which I don't blame him and I will shoot through the door once Ridic is safe


Init: Oskar, Razorend, Ridic, Urgeon, Kovax, Cloud

At Oskar: need everyone's actions. Everyone but Ridic is in A2.


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Ridic is diving through the door as well, he can't fight this alone.


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 25/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
5/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 4/16 REx 16/18 REn 34/34 RoR 12/17

Once Ridic is safely in the room and its clear the swarm isn't following, Urgeon attempts to disarm the trap on the door.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar yells "Wait, I think the electricity is the only thing keeping that cloud out!"


Ridic drives through, but this time the door sparks twice but doesnt arc. The bionanite cloud still pulls up at the door swarming and swirling colors again.


A2 -- Administration

Once it becomes evident the cloud isn't following you into the next room, you look about to see where you are.

This wide room has a rounded desk in the center inset with banks of technological equipment. A large set of doors to the northeast are badly mangled and jammed with rocky debris. A single glass panel with a thin metal frame extends from a desk to the south; this panel slowly flashes with a softly pulsating white light. A few inches of standing water cover the southern portion of the room’s floor. Two sets of double doors with a short hallway inbetween stand wide open, the doors having recessed into the walls.


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 25/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
5/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 4/16 REx 16/18 REn 34/34 RoR 12/17

Urgeon will study the panel and will attempt to discern if it is displaying any useful information. He then studies the technological equipment to determine if it is anything useful.

Knowledge, Engineering: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar will drink another potion, this one Cure Light Wounds.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Current HPs 45/68


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Ridic will go and inspect the doors that are jammed shut. He will try to assess if it is doable to clear them or if it is a lost cause.


Ridic believe it would take immense work and tools over the course of many days to clear the doors to the northeast.

As Urgeon fiddles with the console, his hand brushes the screen and an image appears on the glass screen.

It is an image of the same room, as viewed from above the southern door. It changes as if watching something happen remotely. A man leans in over the screen on the desk in the image, then straightens up and nods his head eagerly before speaking to the apparently empty room. “As I thought. While this terminal accepted my spell’s magical charge, it’s unlinked to any sort of central archive. We’ll not be able to extract any significant information from here.”

A second, much deeper voice from an unknown source replies, “But what you seek still lies within the ruins of this ship, does it not, Master Xoud?”

The man nods again. “I believe so. We will need to explore further. There may be additional defenses though. This is why I called upon you, Sahasho—you will lead the way.”

At this point, the man walks away, a swirling of dust and wind following him before both are eclipsed by the screen’s edge. The screen flickers and goes dark.

This short recording repeats on a loop, so the rest of the party is able to view it as well.

Knowledge Local DC20:
The man in the picture is Furkas Xoud. Furkas Xoud was a powerful wizard who built a strange home called the Choking Tower in the depths of Smokewood in the Numerian Plains. On clear days, you can see the smoke rising from his tower above Smokewood’s boughs. Smokewood was known as Dreamwood before Xoud built his Choking Tower. Soon after the tower’s construction, local tribes began telling stories of strange dreams experienced by those who slept within the woods or near its borders. No one’s heard from Xoud in 7 years, and common belief is that he passed away in his tower, but an increase in the number of hill giants dwelling in the wood has prevented further investigations of the tangled interior. Furkas Xoud was once a member of the Technic League, but he was either exiled from the group or fled persecution; he certainly chose Smokewood as the location for his new home due to its inaccessibility and remote location. The tower itself is located near the heart of the woods.

Knowledge Arcana DC15:
Xoud’s companion was invisible


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 25/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
5/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 4/16 REx 16/18 REn 34/34 RoR 12/17

knowledge, Local: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Knowledge, Arcana: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25

Urgeon muses, "The man's companion does not appear in the image - he appears to be invisible."

He then leans in and examines the image closer. "I know this man - it is Furkas Xoud. We can find this wizard at the choking tower in Smokewood - if he's still alive."

He turns to the others. "Shall we continue deeper into the ship?"


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

After he finishes wrapping up his wounds, Oskar agrees.


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Know Local
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

"Sounds like a long shot, what do you think the chances are that he is still alive? Maybe we should take a look down here first, before taking all that time to travel"


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

"If he came this way and survived, he may know something about what lies within. We've already struggled with just the entryway," Razorend says, nodding towards the nanite cloud. "But I don't relish having to rush through that thing again. I'd say keep exploring for now."


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 25/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
5/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 4/16 REx 16/18 REn 34/34 RoR 12/17

Urgeon nods and follows the others through the double doors into the space beyond.


The party proceeds forward with a touch of trepidation moving through the northwest doors and through the corridor into the next area.

A3 - The Foundry

This cavernous chamber is split into mazelike passages by tall stacks of dark, dusty machinery. The western side of this room is a jumble of stone, as from a catastrophic collapse. Three crushed tubes protrude from under the tumbled stone, each as wide as a wagon and capped with a circular metal plate. On the north side of this room, a shattered glass terrarium surrounded by technical equipment stands empty. To the south, more silent machinery looms amid workbenches scattered with technological parts and several large machines that bear restraints and metal skullcaps.

Razorend:
Walking into the room, you get an eerie flash of deja vu and you find yourself looking into corners expecting to see something and then finding it there, over and over ... a box, a wire bundle, a computer terminal. The feeling passes after a moment, but it is disconcerting

Numerous old and broken technological elements, tools, and devices lie scattered around this room.

Perception DC16:
You hear something shuffle slightly and spy a flitting shadow in the corner of the room

Separate Perception D15:
The door to the northeast, while closed, has been recently forced open and closed again.


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Perception
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Perception
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

Ridic will look to the corner of the room. "Something is over there in the corner" Ridic will draw his weapon and slowly approach


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 25/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
5/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 4/16 REx 16/18 REn 34/34 RoR 12/17

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

Urgeon backs away from the source of the movement.

He will open the northeast door.


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend appears to be distracted and glances around the room furtively. He snaps to after Ridic's warning, settling into a readied crouch, weapon raised.

Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Ridic will stop Urgeon before he opens that door "Urgeon, don't touch that door. It has been forced open recently, so let's deal with this thing first. No idea what could come through that door."


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Oskar ready's his WarAxe


Kovax Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

No one is suprised so there is no surprise round

You realize you are being surrounded by stealthily moving humanoids and leap to the attack.

Roll init and post your action if you beat the initiative below

Deformities Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Initiative
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

We're still beat up from the nanite cloud/arc trap -- this might suck! I'm currently 47/53 and 4 Str damage.

@ DM: what exactly are we up against here? "Stealthily moving humanoids" is kinda vague.

Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Razorend springs forward to attack before the "stealthily moving humanoids" can spring their ambush. In his Formless Dance, he spins past Ridic and slashes at the foe to the west. His kukri is edged with the quintessence of time that withers all things.

Icy Burst Kukri / Temporal Fury: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29; Damage: 1d4 + 8 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + (6, 6) = 24 plus Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 3... and target is slowed for 2 rounds!
Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Total Damage: 1d4 + 10 + 24 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 24 = 37 plus Cold: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

EDIT: If they're flat-footed (haven't yet acted in combat), it takes another 2d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7 damage!


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 25/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
5/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 4/16 REx 16/18 REn 34/34 RoR 12/17

Init: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Current HPs 45/68


Razorend wrote:
@ DM: what exactly are we up against here? "Stealthily moving humanoids" is kinda vague.

Yeah, I did a terrible job of exposition. I envisioned shadowy figures flitting around just outside of your light, but I didn't articulate it that way or play it that way, so .... here we are. Image uploaded to Roll 20

Manufacturing Defects Round 1

Init: Razorend, Oskar, Deformities, Urgeon, Ridic, Kovax

Razorend reacts with an alacrity that is inhumanly fast. He dances over to the west and with a vicious strike nearly severs the head off the hunchbacked, dirty, green-haired and glowing red eyed humanoid standing there wielding a vicious spiked weapon made of skymetal detritis. It falls without a sound, twitching on the floor and spewing fluids from its throat.

Oskar?


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Ridic will attack one that he had seen as well

Attack
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Damage
2d4 + 1 ⇒ (3, 4) + 1 = 8

Creatures adjacent to Ridic are subject to Miasma. They must make a Fortitude Save or be sickened for 1 round

Fort DC 17


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar attacks the nearest creature:

Waraxe_Att1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 181d10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 <- Hit maybe?
Waraxe_Att2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 <- Miss


Oskar takes a pair of swings and the creature that hops up on the table next to him but although he catches it flat footed, the angle causes the dwarf's axe to deflect off the make shift scrap metal armor the creature is wearing.

The two creatures up on the table attack Ridic and Kovax, trying to seize the advantage and catch them while their guard is down. Surprisingly the skin on both of them lights up with flashes of blue traces pulsing along their limbs. You've seen this before on Meyanda and you realize, they're androids.

After they strike they hop down and duck behind the table.
Deformed Android Fort Save vs miasma: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 4 = 16; fail
Deformed Android Fort Save vs miasma: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 4 = 11; fail
Deformed Android vs Ridic flat footed: 1d20 + 8 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 7 - 2 = 19; HIT!
Damage: 1d8 + 2d6 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (6) + (6, 4) + 7 - 2 = 21
Deformed Android vs Kovax flat footed: 1d20 + 8 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 7 - 2 = 17; HIT!
Damage: 1d8 + 2d6 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (6) + (6, 4) + 7 - 2 = 21

The android far to the west pulls a small metal device from his belt and throws it at the party. It rolls to a stop near the wall by Urgeon (shown on map)

Deformed Android Toss: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

At Urgeon


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 25/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
5/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 4/16 REx 16/18 REn 34/34 RoR 12/17

Urgeon frantically grabs the object and attempts to throw it behind the southwest creature. "Grenade!"

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Perception - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Perception - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Init - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Kovax will rage and tumble down and under the table coming up on the other side away from the grenade and also to give my team flanking. I also think I can attack once?

Acrobatics - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

To Hit - 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 14 + 2 = 35
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Confirm Crit - 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 2 = 19
Total Damage - Damage - 1d10 + 9 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 12 = 24

2,301 to 2,350 of 3,089 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM FFlash's Iron Gods Campaign Reboot All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.