DM Fflash's Iron Gods Campaign Reboot

Game Master DM Fflash

Chapter 3: The Choking Tower
Smokewood

Roll 20 Link


2,451 to 2,500 of 3,012 << first < prev | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | next > last >>

M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Uelarik directs the archon to attack the android flanking Oskar.

Archon attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16; ranged touch
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Archon attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14; ranged touch
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

He then hits the android with his wand.

MM: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3) + 2 = 6


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Stabilization check

Fort check, correct?
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Con Check
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


A quick google search on stabilization and pathfinder gives me this. Be super helpful if you guys would look up rules as well. I do a lot of work to keep this game going. Single google search won't kill you.

Bottom line is Con check DC10+ negative hps ... looks like Ridic has stabilized


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend shakes his head sadly at the defeated sniper but moves quickly to help his friends below. He jogs along the pipe and then jumps down, landing with a tuck and roll to come up behind one of the androids.

Acro to avoid fall damage (DC 15): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19

Icy Burst Kukri: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21; Damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 and Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 1


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

I actually did do a search, but I didn't get any clear answers, my query must not have been worded perfectly.


Your google fu is weak ... ;)


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Grunting through the pain, Kovax steps back and attacks again using power attack

To Hit - 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 - 2 = 23
Damage - 1d10 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 4 = 20

To Hit - 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 2 = 21
Damage - 1d10 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 4 = 14

To Hit (Touch AC) - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
Damage - 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar makes a full attack on the android he hit the previous round.

ToHit_Waraxe_1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 151d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
ToHit_Waraxe_2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

If #1 if both hit = 21pts


Razorend leaps down to Oskar's aid cutting into one of the androids hanging back near the pipe.

Ridic stabilizes.

Urgeon and his archons fire several burning rays and missiles into the northern android flanking Oskar.

Oskar swings hard striking once and just missing vital organs in the creature's abdomen. It stumbles but stays up.

Kovax steps and continues his assault. His first strike takes out the image and second one barely misses. (Your second attack misses because the difference in iterative attacks is 5 not 4). He fires and drills her now that her defenses are down.

Image: 1d2 ⇒ 2; image

To hit: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19; miss
Def Cast: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21; success

The woman steps in to swing at Kovax who ducks under her vicious scimitar and then she casts a spell, disappearing from view .. .a cheshire cat style smile lingering in the air for a moment.

Spellcraft DC11:
The spell is vanish

The androids attack Oskar in the flank, the southern one getting a nasty blow in to the back of the dwarf's skull.

To hit: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 = 11; miss
To hit: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20; HIT!; Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 2d6 ⇒ (7) + 7 + (6, 6) = 26

The androids next to Razorend are surprised and throw their blinking grenades with panic ... provoking attacks of opportunity.

Touch to hit near Urgeon and archons: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14; HIT!; Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 3, 3, 6) = 15
Touch to hit behind Razorend: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25; HIT! ; Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 3, 3, 3) = 12

Reflex saves DC13 for half

Party is up! Stabilization checks from Oskar ... DC21 I think?
Lose a hp each round if you fail.


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar slumps to the ground...

Current HPs -11/68

CON_Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Wait ... your AC is 22. I was looking at your Flat Footed for some reason, but you aren't flat footed, you're just flanked. It missed you


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon collapses unconscious from the grenade blast.

stabilization: 1d20 + 2 - 6 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 6 = 8

The archon continues to blast the android.

Archon attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19; ranged touch
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Archon attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13; ranged touch
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Reflex save / Evasion: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Razorend slices at one of the surprised androids and then rolls out of the grenade blast.

AoO: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27; Damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 plus Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 5

He follows through with a quick stab, infusing his blade with a force edge to effortlessly cut through their armor. Unfortunately, in a rare miscalculation, Razorend over-anticipates the android's movement and misses by a few centimeters.

Brilliant Moon (ignores armor bonus): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12; Damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 plus Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 5 plus Force: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 4, 1, 3) = 10


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Kovax snarls as the mage disappears

Quickly assessing the situation he vaults the table and attempts to shoot the android engaged with Razorend

Acro - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

To Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
Damage - 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

at 10 hit points...but CLW potion stowed, would have to withdraw to retrieve it anyway. So I think I'll just continue to attack...

Full attack on Android I've been hitting

ToHit_Waraxe1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage_Waraxe_1: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

In the unlikely event that the first shot kills the guy, second attack goes to the other guy!

ToHit_Waraxe2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage_Waraxe_2: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Razorend misses badly while Urgeon bleeds out, his archons still pummeling the android. Oskar takes down one android and sorely injures another. Kovax shoots past the northern android to fire at the other one.

Baddies coming up


The android on Oskar attacks him

vs Oskar: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14; miss

The androids on Razorend step into the flank. One of them catches him in the back of the head, stars exploding in his eyes.

Vs Razorend: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 2 = 26; HIT!; Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 52; Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 7 + (5, 1) = 17
Vs Razorend: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 2 = 13; miss

Kovax hears spell casting as he departs.

Party is up


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon stabilizes.

stabilization: 1d20 + 2 - 7 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 7 = 15

The archon continues to blast the android.

Archon attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6; ranged touch
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Archon attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13; ranged touch
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Bleeding and bruised, Razorend twists out of the flank and focuses on one of the androids. He imbues his blade with temporal energy, striking faster than should be possible.

Temporal Burn strike: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24; Damage: 1d4 + 8 + 3d6 ⇒ (2) + 8 + (1, 4, 2) = 17 plus Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 5

At 7 hp!


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Full Attack on Android

ToHit_1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23; Damage_1: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 <- Hit
ToHit_2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5; Damage_2: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 <- Miss


Oskar and the archons beat down the android they are fighting as Razorend assaults the one he is attacking with a temporal strike and sends it bleeding and freezing to the ground.

Kovax when able ...


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Perception to place the casting - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Kovax will call out a rough position if he knows anymore than North

He will attack the last android

To Hit - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Damage - 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

To Hit - 1d20 + 14 - 6 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 14 - 6 - 2 = 25
Damage - 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

He will hold his gun attack and only fire if the android is still standing after his chain attacks

To Hit Touch AC - 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 14 - 2 = 26
Damage - 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Kovax hammers and shoots the last android pummeling it mercilessly, but by some bizarre fortitude it remains standing, mouth frothing in a wordless scream as it moves in to Kovax's reach and swings his makeshift morningstar one ... likely ... last time.

Vs Kovax: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15; miss

The party will destroy it in the last round

Kovax can't place the invisible woman and even her voice bounces off the machinery oddly as she hollers out.

"You all look rough ... probably won't survive a few rounds with me. I'll let bygones be bygones if you leave me be. Take your friends and bugger off out of here."

She casts another spell

Kovac, Razorend, Oskar, and the archons ... your action


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Without a visible target, the archons hover over the battlefield waiting for something to appear.


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar grabs his guns, and readies his attack for when the caster shows herself.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 <- listening for the caster

Hold until the caster is visible...
ToHit_Musket: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Damage_Musket: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend eyes the last fallen android and waves his hands, motioning the group to cease hostilities. "Whoever you are," he calls out to the invisible woman, "we have no quarrel with you. There has been a misunderstanding and you were caught in the middle of our fight with them." He points his blade to the dead androids.


"Great, then get the f*@! out of here."


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

"Our investigation led us here, and we intend to explore the place first. We will leave you be if you agree to do the same." After a second, he adds, "My name is Razorend. It seems I... may have been created here." The last is with a hefty dose of uncertainty.


”Fine, do your search of this place and then leave me be. “

As a few rounds pass as you talk, the woman fades back into view, scimitar in hand with multiple images of herself flashing all around in various places. More than just the one she had left earlier.

She moves back to the doors to her room and watches you warily.


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend sheathes his kukri and moves to check Urgeon and the others. "That went badly. I'm pretty beat up. How are we doing?"

Do we have any healing potions to get him up?

*

After we are at least somewhat healed, Razorend goes to check the dead androids and search the room. If the woman is still there, he tries to break the ice. "You were running. What made you hide here?"


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Ridic is down but stabilized


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Yeah, I meant Ridic... he's got the heals!


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Yes he has 5-CLW potions and a wand of CLW


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend will use one of the healing potions to get Ridic awake.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

I'm at 7 hp... I don't know about anybody else, but I think we're pretty beat up.


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Ridic is up to 2HP now. Ridic has a bunch of healing spells, all of which he has eaten through with the exception of one. While we can blow through the healing that I do have, I think we need a serious rest as well.

Where is everyone else with HPs?


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar is at 10/68hp...He has one CMW, and one CLW potion. He'll use the CMW.

CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 2) + 3 = 11

Puts Him at 21/68
If anyone needs this last CLW, its yours.


The party does some healing (annotate it and figure out what you use and where everyone ends up at)

On the deformed androids you find 2 more unused concussion grenades, 4 sets of makeshift hide armor and 4 makeshift morningstars. On the sniper, you recover 5 concussion grenades, a masterwork green scatterlight suit, a timeworn zero pistol (6 charges) & 2 batteries.

The Varisian-dressed woman parks herself in the doorway to her little room and just snorts at Razorend when he tries to pick up a conversation folding her arms and staring back at him.

Knowledge Local DC16:
The woman is dressed like a Varisian but she is definitely not of Varisian stock

A5 Machine Shop

Workbenches and tools litter this large room, around an unusual looking forge. A variety of bladed weapons hangs on the walls. A shelf on the north end of the room holds polished humanoid skulls.

Knowledge Engineering DC20:
You realize this place was once a production lab used to create various technological items. The gear in the room was being used to develop a long range communication device and you discover 3 fully charged timeworn commsets in the mix.

With the right power generator, you could repair this lab and use it for crafting

A6. Android Barracks

This room may have once been used as a storeroom, but its metal shelves are now haphazardly arranged and draped with thick cloth or metal plating. The result is a claustrophobic warren of passages throughout the room.

A7. Pantry

This room’s shelves are relatively bare, with strange cylindrical objects with strange writing on the side lying in sparse piles on the shelves.

You find 155 goo tubes lying in the various piles.

A8 Damaged Tube

The southernmost of the large tube-like machines protruding from the wall of rubble has been significantly damaged, but some sort of jury-rigged cover has been affixed to the twisted end. Crusty strings of some sort of glistening residue hang from the edges of the tube’s cover.

The room continues into the darkness around the corner from the tube.


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon will use 10 charges off the CLW wand:

healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Urgeon moves the android gear to the bag of holding.

Knowledge, Local: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Urgeon nods at the woman, "I'm Urgeon. We mean you no harm. I can't help but notice that you don't look like you're from Varisia."

Knowledge, Engineering: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (3) + 19 = 22

Urgeon smiles when he sees the machine shop. "This used to be production lab. We could use it for the same! You know, manufacture our own tech!"


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Was that heals for the group, or just for Urgeon? I'm going to need 40+ points of heals.

Razorend will take the grenades from the sniper and stash the scatterlight suit for later examination.

He continues to try with the woman, "I understand you're mad. I would be too. Our man Kovax has issues with restraint, especially in the heat of battle. Look, if we offer some healing magic, would that help smooth the water between us?"


"Stick to the agreement and clear out of here, and we won't have a problem. Keep sticking your face over here where it's not wanted and I'll give you a fistful of steel as a new nose ring."


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

The healing is what Urgeon needs to get back to near max. Ridic will have to arbitrate who gets what from the wand.

Urgeon smiles at the woman and tries to look non-threatening. "Surely there is something we can offer as payment? Or something we can do for you? Please allow us the chance to redeem ourselves!"


"Are you trying to pick a fight? Ask that other one how it turned out for him. You seem softer ..."


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar shakes his head, "Humans" - He'll take the timeworn zero pistol (6 charges) & 2 batteries.


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Is the ability score damage still in effect?

Healing for Ridic (from wand)
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Healing for Razor (from wand)

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Total = 39

Knowledge Local
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Ridic will sit down exhausted "Just leave her alone, we have had enough trouble in this awful place already. Let's get out of here as soon as we can."


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon shrugs, "Let's go then."

He leads the way out.


Ability score damage requires lesser restoration or better or it heals slowly over time with rest. Out of the dungeon or out of the room toward the next area?


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend shakes his head and leaves the woman. He rejoins the others. "Thank you, Ridic. Are we fit to keep searching or do we need to rest up?" He looks around the chamber, adding, "This place has many mysteries. What is it? Was I created here?"

I've lost the plot. Why were we here again?


You came to Iadenveigh in search of Cassandalee because of what you learned from the Lords of Rust about Hellion here. Once here, you agreed to a pair of tasks in order to get information about her. One was investigating the disappearance of a farmer and the other was investigating the rumor of a Technic League agent. You checked on newcomers, found a Varisian hairpin and spied a Varisian woman near the quarry and the lake. You pursued her into a well that broke open into this dungeon/ship/lab.


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

"I think a rest is in order. I need to recover a bit before I can be effective carrying on."

Where are we will healing before resting. I have one more CLW spell available

2,451 to 2,500 of 3,012 << first < prev | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM FFlash's Iron Gods Campaign Reboot All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.