Baldwin the Merciful's: We Be Goblins (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

We be Lick toads! We make raid!
Put the longshank s to the blade!♫ ♪♫
Burn them up from feet to head,
Mak e them hurt, then make them dead!♫
Cut the parents into ham,
Smush the babies into jam,
All the rest in pot get stewed,
We be Lick toads - you be food!
♪ ♪ ♪ ♫

A We Be Goblins Adventure Addyv'nture.


251 to 300 of 492 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Goblin Bard 1; HP 10/10; AC 17 T 13 FF 15; Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +2; Init +6; Per +8; CMB -1; CMD 11; Spd 30 ft.

Otes.

Sparque moves through the muck…slowly. He tries not to swallow his own tongue as the monstrous creature rears and somehow doesn't smooth Zunk. Sparque begins his guttural chant again…again using an odd word he scrounged from somewhere - a devilwurd for horse...

"Equus wreck us
No you won't
We will Tear you
A new throat

Step up lads and stick him fierce
His devilblack hide we will pierce

Quickly quickly in the muck
No more will he have good luck
"

Free Action: Don't swallow tung

Move Action Move from B -7 to A -5 Assuming that is my halved movement of 30' maxed out.

Standard Action: Goblin Chant (Bardic Performance) - Inspire Courage

So remember gobbos - +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

Inspire Courage:
Inspire Courage (Su): A 1st level bard can use his performance to inspire courage in his allies (including himself), bolstering them against fear and improving their combat abilities. To be affected, an ally must be able to perceive the bard’s performance. An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls. At 5th level, and every six bard levels thereafter, this bonus increases by +1, to a maximum of +4 at 17th level. Inspire courage is a mind-affecting ability. inspire courage can use audible or visual components. The bard must choose which component to use when starting his performance.

Bardic Performance rounds remaining - 4/6


Human Warpriest (cult leader) of Besmara 7 / HP 52 of 52 / F+6 R+6 W+9 / AC 23.19.15 / Init. +4 / Perc +12

Freigaar runs to circle the fearsome horse, following the length of the fence on his left and splashing mud all over.

Double move to -D -1


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

Burn will double move to A,0 up on the plank to get above the horse. Unfortunately that's all he can do.

"Muck too mucky, must take high ground from mighty stomp horse!" As he spoke out his plan plucked his legs through the muck.


Male Goblin Alchemist: 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB +0 | CMD:12 | Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will:-1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3

"Time for Mog's special Make Throw Better Conncotion." He guzzles some strange and foul looking liquid that makes him more limber and adds a thicker layer of skin to his bones. It also drops his already horrid wisdom to dangerous levels.

Move to -A-5 and drink Mutagen. +2 to dex and AC and -2 to wisdom.


Evil GM

Burn the gangplank up requires a DC 10 climb.

A vine-choked gangplank with a mossy handrail descends sharply from the ship’s bow to the muddy ground below. One handrail seems to be encrusted with a large ball of dried mud.


Evil GM

*Burn make the climb check to ascend the plank

RD 2

Initiative Order:

Zunk
Stomp
Burn
Sparque
Freigaar
Mog

RD 2 Map


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18/15/14 | Init +4 | Perc +3 | CMB +1 CMD 15

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


RD 2: Stomp

The vicious goblin eating horse continues it's assault on Zunk,

bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22;damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

A large chunk of greenish=grey flesh is torn off Zunk's meaty side.

The rears up and double hoof stomp attempting to crush the goblin skull,

hoof 1: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5;damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

hoof 2: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15;damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Unfortunately, his hooves miss grinding the double chinned goblin into the mucky muck.


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Evil GM

Burn was able to climb up the gangplank (It's a DC 10). You have height.

Remember everyone has +1 Att/Dam from Sparque's song of inspiration.


Male Goblin Alchemist: 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB +0 | CMD:12 | Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will:-1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3

Instead of one of his precious bombs, Mogmurch tosses a flask of liquid that ignites upon contact with air.

Alchemist's Fire+Mutagen+IC: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 + 1 - 4 = 12 negative for enemy in combat
Damage+Int: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Aiming for the back of the horse's square so Zunk doesn't get splash damage. Also moving forward to minimize range penalty (probably still going to be a -1). Probably behind Zunk.

AC is 21 now


Human Warpriest (cult leader) of Besmara 7 / HP 52 of 52 / F+6 R+6 W+9 / AC 23.19.15 / Init. +4 / Perc +12

After having been burned by Mog, Freigaar now waits for the alchemist to attack before stepping closer to the horse and taking the heat once again. As soon as the bomb explodes, he advances to attack. "Die, horse, die! Chop, chop! We kill you and then we kill your dog masters!"

Move action - walk to -C 0
Meleee Attack (greataxe), flanking with zunk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Damage: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

Round 2:
Burn Teeth Biter stood above the awful beast that was beginning to tear into Zunk.

"Now monster, it's time for me to show you my true power!

He grit his teeth together and called the power of Darkness and fire, channeling it through his Dogslicer. Raising the weapon above his head he jumped off the plank as Black flames erupted from the hilt, covering the blade.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 3 + 1 + (6, 6) = 18
Channel Smite Damage, Dc.11 Will: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Critical confirmation: 1d20 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 6


The goblin hoard comes to the fat sneak's aid. Burn unleashes a terrible attack on the horsey's head, cleaving it off. Freigaar is not one to be left out of claiming kill credit so swings at Stomp as it momentarily stands before it begins to collapse. Then at that very moment Stomp's back begins to roast away like meat on an open fire.

The dreaded horse, Stomp, breaths no more.


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18/15/14 | Init +4 | Perc +3 | CMB +1 CMD 15

"Yesssh!" Zunk cries their victory. Then he looks at the chunk missing from his side. "Owwwwwwwwwiiie!"


Male Goblin Bard 1; HP 10/10; AC 17 T 13 FF 15; Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +2; Init +6; Per +8; CMB -1; CMD 11; Spd 30 ft.

Sparque was just about to unleash the fury of diatribal doom when he notices the horse is now defunct. He hastily confines the memory of Burn leaping into mid-air and removing the equine terror's head to a portion of his brain entitled "Stories wot get good food after".

"Well done yooz. Keep sharp lads. Dogs maybe nearby."

Sparque ambles over to help move the carcass away from Zunk and see what ails the rogue.


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

Burn Teeth Biter was simply elated by his victory over the massive beast. Grinning ear to ear, he threw one hand to the sky and gave a cry of victory.
"Yaaaaagh!"

He didn't even remember that there had been howls until Sparque's warning echoed in his ears.
His mood destroyed, he looked over at the wounded Zunk and stepped over the very sneaky Goblin, pulling his very chewed up healing stick out as he did.

"Here bite down on this." He said quickly.

Cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18/15/14 | Init +4 | Perc +3 | CMB +1 CMD 15

Back to full.

Zunk happily munches on the stick, then stands and gives his side a flex. He cheers and grabs Burn Teeth. "Zunk thanks you! Now, inside we goes!"


Male Goblin Alchemist: 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB +0 | CMD:12 | Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will:-1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3

"Aw poor Zunky git a booboo? Need Biter to kiss and make better? Haha." Mog settles into a fit of maniacal laughter that borders on crazy. Whatever he drank seems to have unhinged him a bit. Then, like a flipping a switch, he changes to serious. "Let doggies come. Burn them too." Mogmurch then moves towards the planks and waits for Burn to continue up as he had. There is now a different flask in his hand and it contains an ugly green liquid.


Evil GM

Burner I need you to make a perception check....given your position on the gangplank.


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Evil GM

Burner you are on a vine-choked gangplank with a mossy handrail descends
sharply from the ship’s bow to the muddy ground below. One handrail seems to be encrusted with a large ball of dried mud. all the activity has that large ball of dried mud teetering on the edge of breaking away. this seems to be getting the nearby wasps upset.

% 50: 1d100 ⇒ 95

others perception:

Mog: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Freigaar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
zunk: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
sparque: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Zunk and Sparque are too busy chatting about ther greatness to notice anything, but Freigaa and Mog each see some angry wasps buzzing around Burner.


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

"Uh oh." Biter said as he turned to run up the gangplank onto the boat.


Evil GM

Burner hurries up the gangplank what are the others going to do? Moving on the gangplank requires a single DC 10 climb check as it's quite steep.


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18/15/14 | Init +4 | Perc +3 | CMB +1 CMD 15

Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Zunk slips right up.


Male Goblin Alchemist: 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB +0 | CMD:12 | Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will:-1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3

Mog catches the recognition in Freigaar's eyes and slaps a hand over his mouth so he can't warn anyone. "Shhhhh," he says smailing mischievously. Freigaar can see the promise of great times ahead in Mogmurch's eyes.


Male Goblin Bard 1; HP 10/10; AC 17 T 13 FF 15; Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +2; Init +6; Per +8; CMB -1; CMD 11; Spd 30 ft.

"Wot?" says Sparque, cleverly. He looks up and notices burn and Zunk heading up the plank and decides he should follow to both prevent them from stupidity and if he can't, record it faithfully.

Climb DC 10: 1d20 ⇒ 4


Human Warpriest (cult leader) of Besmara 7 / HP 52 of 52 / F+6 R+6 W+9 / AC 23.19.15 / Init. +4 / Perc +12

Freigaar is about to speak up to reveal the wasps' presence when Mog interrupts him. He immediately understands Mogmurch's purpose and grins, anticipating a cloud of insects taking on Burn, Sparque and Zunk. Much fun! He jumps up and down excitedly. "Yes, yes, go up the plank, we right behind yous!"


Evil GM

As sparque begins to climb slips and the muddy clump dislodges and falls. Several wasps buzz around in a fit.

Freigaar and Mog rflex DC 15 if you want to try to catch it before it hits the ground and breaks open. You each realize that wasp will be angry if the nest breaks.


M Dog Guard

"Woof....grwwwwwrrrrr...woof, woof!"

Zunk and Burn your spines tingle as the nasty hound sound is close by.


Male Goblin Alchemist: 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB +0 | CMD:12 | Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will:-1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3

Do I want a bee bomb? Hell yes.

ref+mutagen: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12

I have the worst luck with saves.


Human Warpriest (cult leader) of Besmara 7 / HP 52 of 52 / F+6 R+6 W+9 / AC 23.19.15 / Init. +4 / Perc +12

Freigaar decides it will be more fun to throw th wasp nest on his allies later, perhaps during tha party with fireworks fater they return. He wonders if it will fit in his pockets.

Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18


Evil GM

Both Mog and Friegaar dive heroically towards the falling wasp nest. Unfortunately for Mog, the much stronger brutish goblin tramples him into the mucky muck as they both lunge forward. Mog' groin feels Freigaar's knee firmly planted as barbarian wrestles the wasp's nest away. To the victor goes the spoils!


Male Goblin Alchemist: 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB +0 | CMD:12 | Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will:-1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3

Intercepted


Evil GM

As you get onto the gangplank and the ship itself you notice two rickety wooden platforms—crow’s nests—sit on the masts, ten feet above the ship’s deck below. Each is linked by a pair of thick ropes, and additional ropes hang down from the platform on the stern-most mast to the deck.

The sound of two woofing dogs can be heard nearby.

At the top of the gangplank is a wooden building/cabin that blocks your view of the main deck. The main deck of the shipwreck is cluttered with objects both natural and artificial. Thick swaths of leafy vines grow over the deck, and shiny green patches of algae and moss grow where the vines do not. The central cabin's roof has a wide edge, creating a canopied walkway along the ship's sides. You can walk around the two sides of building.

Updated Map


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18/15/14 | Init +4 | Perc +3 | CMB +1 CMD 15

"Oooh. Zunk look ahead." Zunk moves slowly forward, scouting.

Stealth: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (10) + 18 = 28
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

Biter moves ahead, hand outstretched looking for the sources of the woofing noises.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Moving to the edge of -A4 and readying to launch a fire bolt at the first dog he sees.


M Dog Guard

Zunk and Burner each try to sneak around the cabin to catch a glimpse of the feral dogs barking. Burner's not overly perceptive as he gets distracted by some of the brightly colored algae. Zunk is quite but his vision is blocked by some of the vines.

The other three finally make it up the gangplank and curiously wonder where the their companions have disappeared to. Did some strange mojo make then vanish. Their eyes focus in on the dangling skulls and bone windchimes.

Updated Map

dog, perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Unfortunately, Scabtongue is too busy enjoying a good lick to notice either of the goblins approach.

Zunk and Burner don't see the dog and the dog does not see or smell them yet.


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

Sticking the dog-slicer into his over sized jaw, Burner reaches over to the ladder and pulls himself onto it and proceeds downward to the next landing.


Male Goblin Bard 1; HP 10/10; AC 17 T 13 FF 15; Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +2; Init +6; Per +8; CMB -1; CMD 11; Spd 30 ft.

Sparque de-mucks himself and wih much goblin aplomb follows his fellows up the gangplank, this time without falling...


Male Goblin Alchemist: 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB +0 | CMD:12 | Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will:-1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3

since we aren't technically in combat yet I take 10 to climb the gangplank.

Mogmurch pulls himself out of the mud where Freigaar had buried him. He couldn't really be too mad. Sure he wanted a bee bomb but Freigaar wanted it more. He could appreciate that. He only hoped the barbarian would use it wisely. And now that the moment of clarity was gone..."We they go?" he asks stupidly at the top of the gangplank. Neither Zunk nor Burner are in sight.


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18/15/14 | Init +4 | Perc +3 | CMB +1 CMD 15

Zunk keeps sneaking around and looking for trouble.

Stealth: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Evil GM
Burn Teeth Biter wrote:
Sticking the dog-slicer into his over sized jaw, Burner reaches over to the ladder and pulls himself onto it and proceeds downward to the next landing.

Burner the ladder that is near you actually leads up to the roof of the small cabin.

Updated Map

do you you still want to move to that ladder?


M Dog Guard

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Everyone can make out three distinctive barks, each with it's own characteristics. the is one that is echoing from within the ship that sounds fierce, it's growl is blood curdling.


Evil GM

Provide me with a hex number for where you are moving to. Everyone but zunk can make a perception check (I'll use zunk's last roll this time.)


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

Oh okay, I get it now. Yes, I will go up the ladder.


Human Warpriest (cult leader) of Besmara 7 / HP 52 of 52 / F+6 R+6 W+9 / AC 23.19.15 / Init. +4 / Perc +12

Freigaar moves to -A4

Freigaar follows Burn up the ladder, bumping his head against the cleric's behind, and carryng the wasp nest in one hand. "Go, go, you too slow! What you see up there?"

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Male Goblin Alchemist: 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB +0 | CMD:12 | Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will:-1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3

Take another 10 to climb on top of the cabin? I would like to move to A2 stealthily when up there.

Stealth+Mutagen: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 12 + 2 = 26

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


M Dog Guard

To Burner's great surprise when he steps out to take hold of the ladder leading up to the roof, he finally notices the source of some of the barking.

As Zunk walks near the deck rail and past the mast he notices for the first time a nasty dog attached to a rusty ole chain. It is growling at Burner whose bulbous eyes see the dog for the first time.

Freigaar (-A: 4 is inside the cabin), I moved you to -B: 4

Mog it's going to take a full round action to clmb up to the roof.

Updted Map

I'll roll initiative soon.


Evil GM

Initiative:

burn: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Mog: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Freigaar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
zunk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
sparque: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

dog: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Initiative order:

Zunk
Mog
burner
Freigaar
sparque
Scabtongue

Use the map previously posted.

Mog I need a perception, survival, or nature check from you as you get near the top of the cabin wall that you have scaled. Sparque since you ahve not moved yet you can make the check also.

Perception or know nature or survival DC 20:

You notice a five foot patch of brownish green fungus right near you that seems to have moved slightly.

251 to 300 of 492 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's: We Be Goblins! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.