Baldwin the Merciful's: We Be Goblins (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

We be Lick toads! We make raid!
Put the longshank s to the blade!♫ ♪♫
Burn them up from feet to head,
Mak e them hurt, then make them dead!♫
Cut the parents into ham,
Smush the babies into jam,
All the rest in pot get stewed,
We be Lick toads - you be food!
♪ ♪ ♪ ♫

A We Be Goblins Adventure Addyv'nture.


151 to 200 of 492 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Evil GM

Zunk hears the croaking and battle sound and moves forward towards it, stumbling out just in time to participate in the fierce frog battle.

Zunk you can still have a std action so you can attack.

Updated rd 1 Map with Zunk's movement.

Freigaar and Mog are up.


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18/15/14 | Init +4 | Perc +3 | CMB +1 CMD 15

Zunk sneaks out and with a banzai scream stabs at the frog.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Sneak Attack if applicable: 1d8 ⇒ 4


Evil GM

Zunk drops the frog that Sparque just missed. Zunk mighty, Sparque not so much.

Updated RD 1 Map


Male Goblin Alchemist: 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB +0 | CMD:12 | Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will:-1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3

"Blegh. Not food. Definately not food," says Mogmurch making a disgusted face. He charges the bottle in his hand and gives it a lob. "Pop goes the Froggy."

Bomb at N12: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Fire Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
DC 12 ref for 3 fire damage.


It's a ranged touch attack and that missed. (Touch AC 13), or are you targeting a grid then that's an AC 5.

reflex save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

The reflex save is made, if needed.

Is there a splash effect when you throw bombs? If so, Friegaar and the other frog take damage


Male Goblin Alchemist: 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB +0 | CMD:12 | Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will:-1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3

I was aiming for the one at N12 but that missed. And alchemist bombs do splash to all adjacent squares for min damage which is 3. Half with reflex save.


adjacent frog reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

half damage.


Evil GM

RD 1: update

Sparque - lunged with spear stubbed his long toe.
Zunk - moved and attacked killing one frog.
Frogs - moved and attacked. One crit on Friegaar, 2Hp damage, need fort save.

Burner -
Freigaar -

Mog - throws bomb, Fraigaar needs to make reflex save DC 12 reflex

Freigaar has fort save DC 10 and reflex save DC 12 to make.

Updated RD 1 Map

*I moved burner a bit closer so he can act.


Human Warpriest (cult leader) of Besmara 7 / HP 52 of 52 / F+6 R+6 W+9 / AC 23.19.15 / Init. +4 / Perc +12

Freigaar curses as the frog jumps in the air to take a bite off his nose. He swings his axe trying to hit the little beast/ just as he is attacking, he feels his feet burning as something exploder right next to him. He turns around and sees Mogmurch wielding bombs, and screams "Mog burns Freigaar again and Freigaar cuts Mog in two!"

Fort save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Reflex save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Melee Attack (greataxe): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
HP 12


Evil GM

You did rest the night before if you had earlier damage.


Evil GM

Freigaar missed with his attack.

RD 2:

Sparque -
Zunk -
Frogs -
Burner -
Freigaar -
Mog -

RD 2 Initial Map


Male Goblin Bard 1; HP 10/10; AC 17 T 13 FF 15; Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +2; Init +6; Per +8; CMB -1; CMD 11; Spd 30 ft.

Cursing imaginatively, Sparque rallies, and stepping up off his stubbed toe grips his spear for a new epic onslaught. He rushes the demonic frog.

"Dieeeeeeeeee!"

Move to I13 then charge to attack frog in M13-M14 with reach weapon (longspear)

Spirrrrh: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 2 = 16 [+1 size, +2 charge]

Stongplp: 1d6 ⇒ 2

If Sparque is not able to charge then ignore the +2 to attack dice.

AC 15/11/15 until end of turn


"Ribbbbbb it" Sparque's charges forth and pierces the frog but the mighty demonic terror still lives.


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18/15/14 | Init +4 | Perc +3 | CMB +1 CMD 15

Zunk shakes his head. Zunk must do everything. he moves to the closest frog and with a scream buries his punching dagger down towards it.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Goblin Bard 1; HP 10/10; AC 17 T 13 FF 15; Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +2; Init +6; Per +8; CMB -1; CMD 11; Spd 30 ft.

Sparque swallows a little vomit of fear as Zunk appears like a ghost to end the infernal amphibian. Which seems to expire quite unimaginatively and without any fanfare.


Evil GM

Zunk kills the frog that Sparque just hit. (-M:13 is dead)

-N:12 remains alive.


The remaining frog retreats hopping into the water for cover.


Male Goblin Alchemist: 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB +0 | CMD:12 | Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will:-1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3

"Feigaar still on fire," Mog says cleaning out an ear and ignoring the threat.


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Biter stood at the road waiting to see if it was indeed the right direction to go. When he heard the not so distant explosion, he decided that he should go to investigate.


Evil GM

Burner you come across a scene where Freigaar is on fire and there is a bit of steam coming off the mucky swamp water. (Where the frog jumped in). While Zunk is dancing around with glee, his bloody dagger held high, chanting something about "Zunk be best, others not so much."


Male Goblin Alchemist: 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB +0 | CMD:12 | Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will:-1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3

"Nasty rotten frogs anyway. Not good for food. Not good for anything. I done." Mog slithers back through the log with every intention of leaving. No point in wasting bombs on things that dodge them so easily. Better to use them on Feigaar who dodges bad. But he might actually split the alchemist if he messes up. Better not.


Human Warpriest (cult leader) of Besmara 7 / HP 52 of 52 / F+6 R+6 W+9 / AC 23.19.15 / Init. +4 / Perc +12

Freigaar dives in the swamp to put out the fire and attacks one of the frogs, determined to slice it into even tinier bits.

Move action - move to M14
Standard Action - attack frog in L14
Melee Attack (greataxe): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Melee Attack (greataxe) - confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage (greataxe): 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Evil GM

You'd have to make an attack roll/CMB to try to grab Mog, plus there a bit of movement there. Going to get him, grabbing him, then dragging him to some water, then dipping. Not to mention an AOO. Cinema-graphically, I see what you are doing, but practically, it's not going to work.


Male Goblin Bard 1; HP 10/10; AC 17 T 13 FF 15; Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +2; Init +6; Per +8; CMB -1; CMD 11; Spd 30 ft.
baldwin the merciful wrote:
You'd have to make an attack roll/CMB to try to grab Mog, plus there a bit of movement there. Going to get him, grabbing him, then dragging him to some water, then dipping. Not to mention an AOO. Cinema-graphically, I see what you are doing, but practically, it's not going to work.

Is this in response to an edited post?


Male Goblin Bard 1; HP 10/10; AC 17 T 13 FF 15; Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +2; Init +6; Per +8; CMB -1; CMD 11; Spd 30 ft.

Sparque stows his longspear and, drawing his blade spits a frog on the end of it. He brings it close to his snout to sniff it. Then shrugs and puts it in his pouch, then goes back to watching Freigaar perform.


Evil GM
Sparque Darktongue wrote:
baldwin the merciful wrote:
You'd have to make an attack roll/CMB to try to grab Mog, plus there a bit of movement there. Going to get him, grabbing him, then dragging him to some water, then dipping. Not to mention an AOO. Cinema-graphically, I see what you are doing, but practically, it's not going to work.
Is this in response to an edited post?

Correct the original post was subsequently been edited.


Friegaar the frog in -M: 13 is dead from Zunks attack; the frog in -L: 14 was killed last round. The tiny frog in -N:12 withdrew by swimming underwater. Your attack after putting out your fire would chop up the previously dead frog into itty-bitty little pieces.

Blood lust satiated - at least for most of you - a proud sense of accomplishment settles on the battle hardened band of ferocious goblins. You boldly walk back to the trail eager to continue your vital mission on behalf of Chief Gutwad.


Evil GM

Everyone can make a perception check.


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18/15/14 | Init +4 | Perc +3 | CMB +1 CMD 15

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Human Warpriest (cult leader) of Besmara 7 / HP 52 of 52 / F+6 R+6 W+9 / AC 23.19.15 / Init. +4 / Perc +12

Freigaar takes the front again, paying attention to the path and scratching his nose, sore from the frog bite, every now and then.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Evil GM

DM:

stealth, webbing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Everyone seems to notice the swampy cypress trees are getting thick with stringy webbing, so you become a bit more nervous...on edge. You've heard about all the baby goblins that the she-spider, lotsalegs, hve gobbled up.

Initiative:

Initiative:
burn: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Mog: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Freigaar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
zunk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
sparque: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

lotsalegs: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Order:
Sparque
Zunk
Burn
Lotsalegs
Mog
Freigaar

RD 1 Lotsalegs Battle

the spider is haloed in yellow and is in D:16 but she is is not ground level, she is 15 feet over your head and in her webbing. so it is not so easy to simply charge her and attack because most of you can't reach her.


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18/15/14 | Init +4 | Perc +3 | CMB +1 CMD 15

Zunk pulls out his shortbow, firing it at the creature with defiance. "Light web on fire!"

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

Raising his hand to the air, Burn Teeth Biter runs up under the webbing and calls up magic to try and burn the terrifying beast of legend away.

He moves forward to 16,D

"Burn, burn the webbing on which Many Legs walks."

Burning Hands, Dc.13 Reflex: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Male Goblin Bard 1; HP 10/10; AC 17 T 13 FF 15; Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +2; Init +6; Per +8; CMB -1; CMD 11; Spd 30 ft.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Sparque sees the infernal arachnid and swallows gulpily. Crouching lower, and craning his head forward, he tosses his spear aside, and begins to chant, a darksome guttural dirge, drawing his bow all the while.

Free Action: Drop Small longspear

Standard Action: Goblin Song (bardic performance)

Move Action: Draw Small shortbow/arrows.

Bardic Performance:
Inspire Courage (Su): A 1st level bard can use his performance to inspire courage in his allies (including himself), bolstering them against fear and improving their combat abilities. To be affected, an ally must be able to perceive the bard’s performance. An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.

So remember folks, +1 to attacks, damage, saves vs charm and fear

Sparque's Dark Chant

"Splash. Its bludd.
Squash. In mudd.
Bests it soon.
Or webbed our doom.

Shoot it. Burn it.
Light it. Bite it.
Lotsa legs - slice.
Find its eggs - dice!

Chop it. Stik it.
Drop it. Slikk it.
We be bestest.
This - our testest."


I'll get a post up later this afternoon or evening.


Sparque starts to sing his dark chant that inspires to others to risk their lives foolishly. Throwing heed to the wind.

Zunk's mighty arrow hits the flat-footed spider. She hisses, Hiiiiiiissssssssss"

Burn moves forward and casts his powerful burning spell, the webbing starts to shrink and recoil as it dries out and burn away. A swath of webbing sizzles, while lotsalegs,...

reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

...takes some damage but her speed helps her scurry away.

She uses her action to scurry higher and deeper into the forest and webs. She double moves.

Updated RD 1 Map

*it's hard to show 3d on a 2d map but she went up higher and over. she over 60 feet. She was is now 50 feet high and 25 feet away in a max of cobwebs and trees.

Everyone make a perception check to see if you and still spot her.


Male Goblin Alchemist: 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB +0 | CMD:12 | Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will:-1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3

Screw that.

"FireWorks! Fire! Fire! Fire!" Mogmurch cries as he pulls out one of the Desnan Candles and fires into the webs.

Move to draw candle and standard to fire the first projectile. I am not aiming at the spider, just providing light in the general direction it scurried.

If necessary:Dex+IC-Nonproficiency: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 6


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18/15/14 | Init +4 | Perc +3 | CMB +1 CMD 15

Flat footed?

Additional Sneak Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Evil GM

Zunk, You went before the spider so yes it was FF, so sneak attack.

Of Korse, firework.


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

"Lotsalegs be fast!"


Evil GM

Sparque, Mog, Freigaar perception check please.


Male Goblin Bard 1; HP 10/10; AC 17 T 13 FF 15; Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +2; Init +6; Per +8; CMB -1; CMD 11; Spd 30 ft.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Human Warpriest (cult leader) of Besmara 7 / HP 52 of 52 / F+6 R+6 W+9 / AC 23.19.15 / Init. +4 / Perc +12

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Burner and Mog focus their bulbous eyes on the lotsalegs as she scurries on her webbing and into the tree foliage. Mog must have gained some clarity of sight looking through his eye-patch. The others lose her. Burner and Mog think she must be heading towards her lair where she eats all the goblin babies.

Burner and Mog are able to watch her and track her from the ground.


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

Burn runs over to where the closest set of trees near Lotsalegs went, digging his claws into the tree, he began to climb up. His whole body shook with a mix of fear and excitement.
Lotsalegs dangerous, but if I burn or bite her first... then I become hero!

climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


Male Goblin Alchemist: 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB +0 | CMD:12 | Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will:-1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3

Mog continues firing, chasing the spider with fire and bright lights. That'll teach the bady-napper.


Evil GM

Burn as you begin to climb you realize there are an awful lot of sticky webs that you climb into. Mog sets off another random firework.

burn perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
mog perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

You both lose her in the excitement. Ohhhhh, she be sneaky

Burn make an acro or a reflex save which ever is higher.


Male Goblin Cleric 1, Hp: 8/8, Initiative: +2, Perception +2, CMB: +0, CMD: 12

Reflex save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Evil GM

burner does not get caught in the webbing as he climbs up the tree to get a better look. he does see form his position a little gulley about 200 yards away. He notices some movement in that area.

What the game plan? Heading in that direction everyone?

151 to 200 of 492 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's: We Be Goblins! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.