Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


4,901 to 4,950 of 14,076 << first < prev | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | next > last >>

Evil GM

Sorrin you went after Redd and not the injured smuggler in front of you?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Yessir, all strategical like! What's his AC? We got Bless or something going?

Wait! BAB = 5, Dex +4, Weapon Focus +1 & Inspired +2... I cheated myself, it's 23 To Hit!

I know a 22 missed and a 24 hit him... so is he 23 or 24 AC? Winner winner chicken dinner!


Evil GM

23 hits Redd.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Can I get a witness?! I say Baldwin, you say Merciful... Baldwin... Merciful... Baldwin... Hallelujah!


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Redd, the dragoon can't save you now... a name could save your miserable life.


Evil GM

I'll wait for Chell to post, if it's not up by the morning then I will skip her for the time being.

RD 5

Initiative:

Chell -
Smuglers -
Torgue -
Bri -
Redd -
Sorrin - moved and hit Redd for 13 HP
Astri -


Evil GM

Redd smirks at Torgue, "I'm gonna shag your eye sockets after I kill you! He chuckles.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I'm gonna get these people out alive if I can. But first I have to deal with those in the way. Calling on the saved divine energy from earlier, she calls down another bolt to strike the dog in front of Bri.

Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 6) = 14 DC 17 ref.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Oh goody! A corpse shagger, juz like one of dose followers of da corpse goddess! HA! I'm gunna get a nice reward for turning yer corpse in.


M Dog Guard

guard dog reflex save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

the blast of lightning cracks down and zaps the hound, it's fur standing on end sizzling with smoke as its body blisters and erupts from the inside.


Evil GM

I'll post the smugglers in the morning.


Evil GM

RD 5: smugglers

the other dog and smuggler that you conversed with outside rushes into the warehouse. The dog mvoes to F11 and attacks Astri,

att: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11;damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
trip: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

The dog missed it's target.

The smuggler moves to D: 11 and attackes Bri,

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Due to his excitement to join the battle, he swing wide.

-------
In the inner office:

I:9 draws a potion (MA) and drink is it (Std0

heal: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (6, 8) + 5 = 19

The two crossbowman switch targets after J:7 slides 5-ft away (K:7)

K:7 at Sorrin,

Taking aim he lets the bolt fly...

crossbow, pt blank, precise shot: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20;dam, pt pt blank: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

the bolt thunks off the wall.

I 6 then shoots at Torgue

crossbow, pt blank, precise shot: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17;dam, pt pt blank: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

I think torgue gets hit since he is raging.


Evil GM

RD 5 - update

Initiative:

Chell - sizzled the dog
Smuglers - one hits torgue for 5 HP
Torgue -
Bri -
Redd -
Sorrin - moved and hit Redd for 13 HP
Astri -

Update RD 5 Map


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Hey, that potion happened before I stepped away (in init order)... retcon!


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Inspire Courage Active: +2 attack/damage/save vs fear and charm

Round 5

Astrianna looks slightly concerned at the present banter. Redd is some kind of sociopath.... She is about to add her own comments on the subject of her dead body being violated when another dog rushes inside and starts snapping at her heels.

With a frightened yell she uses the longbow in her hand to distract it, trying to shove the weapon in its mouth, while other hand quickly draws her longsword. Echo comes down on the dog's back with a grunt, attempting to sever its spine.

Free action: Maintain Inspire Courage (10/16)

Move action: Draw longsword in right hand, longbow is in left hand.

Standard action: Attack dog at F10

Longsword, inspired: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 2 = 20

damage, inspired: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Evil GM
Sorrin the Wayward wrote:
Hey, that potion happened before I stepped away (in init order)... retcon!

since you went out of order, I actually moved you on the map and deducted redd's HP already. of course, retcon the action gives redd a higher probability of finishing torgue before Torgue can finish Redd.


Evil GM

The dog squeals in pain as Astri slices it with echo


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I'm not ungrateful, just pointing something out. Whatever you like, Sir. If Sorrin must sacrifice to save Torgue's prodigious deriere, so be it... :)


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Anything else for Bri to cast her gaze on? She will peek into the other room if she needs to to find a target.


Evil GM

Bri you have smuggler attacking you.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

You've just been attacked by a smuggler... who entered the building.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

HP 16/76(26/86 when raging)
AC 18/T11/FF18 (-2 when raging)
Saves F10/R3/W4
Weapon in hand:Greatclub
Rage used 5/16
Effects:Rage,Inspire,Bull's Str

Torgue grunts and growls, swaying as blood pours out of him. A meaty hand plucks a vial out of his shirt as he ducks one blow and he bited the top off and begins sucking down the contents as he fights

Using Raging Drunk to use potion as Move Action to drink CMW potion without drawing AoO

CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 5) + 3 = 14 HP30/76(40/86 raging
Torgue then spins and brings his club around on Redd

Greatclub,Power attack,Rage,Inspired,Bull's str: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 231d10 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21


Evil GM

RD 5: redd

"Hmpht..." as the great club whacks Redd. the bludgeoned combatant bluffs to feint once more as he tries to pierce Torgue's heart.

MA
bluff, Imp F: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

versus 10+6 bab + 0 wis

he barely dazzles the ogre's defenses.

sword: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25;damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
sneak: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 3, 5) = 15

"die you goon!"

He doesn't five foot step away since there was previous posting with sorrin.


Evil GM

bri you can still take your RD 5 action and attack the smuggler who is in your melee range.

RD 6

Initiative:

Chell -
Smuglers -
Torgue -
Bri -
Redd -
Sorrin -
Astri -

RD 6 Map


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Why is no one retreating? I thought we were going to retreat? I hope they know what they are doing. Seeing how effective it was on the one, Chell targets the second dog.

Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 5) = 9


Evil GM

reflex save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

He makes the save for 1/2 damage (4 HP) but that is enough to put the guard dog down.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Inspire Courage Active: +2 attack/damage/save vs fear and charm

Baldwin, did you make the Hold Person save for the Held Smuggler? Full-round action Will Save every round to attempt to break the Hold Person, unlike the Slumber hex.

Round 6

Astrianna nearly jumps out of her boots as the guard dog gets fried by a bolt of lightning, the bard momentarily dazed by the blue-tinged white line in her vision. The half-elf shakes her head, trying to see through the momentary blindness.

Noticing the man on the ground beginning to awake from his slumber, she steps forward, using the momentum to carry her blade hard into the back of the man's neck with a sickening shwump.

Putting her foot on the man's head, she digs the blade out of the smuggler's neck, turning to Chell. "Priestess! I think our muscle could use some healing in the office, the witch and I can handle these two."

Free Action: Maintain inspire Courage (9/16)

5' step to F12

Full-round Action: Coup De Grace on Sleeping smuggler F12

Longsword, Inspired: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Longsword x2, Inspired: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

DC 19 fortitude save or die


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Since her Burning Gaze is still active, Bri tries to set the smuggler on fire.

dc 16


Evil GM

RD 5 conclusion of Bri's action.

reflex save burning gaze: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

the smuggler shakes off the burning sensation.

will save hold person for smuggler in doorway: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Evil GM

RD 6: smugglers

The previously held smuggler moves inside the warehouse and takes up position at F:11 over the fried dog. He attacks Astri...

sword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Astri takes another knick to her flesh.

While the smuggler at D:11 steps to D:10 and attacks Bri...

sword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Bri escapes any harm.

-------

I:9 moves up to I:10 and resumes his attack on Sorrin.

sword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

His attacks is wide.

Both crossbowman focus on bringing down Torgue with their bolts:

K:7
crossbow, pt blank, precise shot: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20; dam, pt pt blank: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

the bolt lodges deeply in the fleshy leg.

I 6

crossbow, pt blank, precise shot: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11; dam, pt pt blank: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Missed.


Evil GM

fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
coup de grace.

RD 6 update

Initiative:

Chell - fried the dog
Smuglers - one moves in and hits Astri HP 1; another hits Torgue with bolt HP9

Torgue -
Bri -
Redd -
Sorrin -
Astri - slaughters the helpless slumbering smuggler

Updated RD 6 Map


Evil GM

"don't surrender the by*&h will slit yer throat." One of the smugglers yells.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin is nearly sick with revulsion. Is that what she's been doing? She's a psychopath. Never again in my company.

He addresses the swordsman, This doesn't look good. Take the crossbows and leave... backdoor. No quarrel or pun.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

HP 9/76(13/86 when raging)
AC 18/T11/FF18 (-2 when raging)
Saves F10/R3/W4
Weapon in hand:Greatclub
Rage used 6/16
Effects:Rage,Inspire,Bull's Str
Eh? Well if ya wanna live don't surrender to her, surrender to me! Dis is just a job, Stop yer slashen and ya can walk out after a little chat.

If nobody is interested in ceasing the fight, Torgue unleashes what could probably his last two blows on Redd

Greatclub,Rage,PA,Inspired,Bull's Str #1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 321d10 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21
Greatclub,Rage,PA,Inspired,Bull's Str #2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 131d10 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Round 6

Astrianna grunts as she gets nicked by a blade, stepping back and brandishing her sword at the attacking smuggler. The half-elf scoffs as she dances with him, speaking to the two smugglers in the room. "They didn't have a chance to surrender, but you do. We're only here for Redd. The man himself said it- you're expendable to him..." A sadistic grin curls her lips upward. "...and to us. Run now; no one will follow you."


Evil GM

The banter doesn't stop Redd from pressing his case against his enemy. Torgue's first blow smashes into Redd's skull with a loud thud as his teeth are shattered, there is momentary pause before his body buckles over slumping to the ground. The second swing misses over his head.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Hurggh..Oh man, I think I can see my kidney. Oy! Redd is down!


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Glad I could help, you oaf. With Redd down, Sorrin turns his attentions back to the swordsman.

atk, thug, scimitar, inspried: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 2 = 20
dmg, thug, scimitar, inspried: 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

No problem at all, ya pansy.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Round 6

Astrianna looks to the other room as Trogue calls out. "Down?! Did you kill him? He can't answer questions if he's dead!"


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

I'm still kinda busy in here!


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

For the second attack... Helpless (no Dex, no Dodge) & Prone (+4 to Hit)? He'd get WHACKED!


Evil GM

torgue's second attack missed.

Sorrin turns his attention back on the smuggler and strikes him.


Evil GM

RD 7

Initiative:

Chell -
Smuglers -
Torgue -
Bri -
Redd - down
Sorrin -
Astri

RD 7 Map


Evil GM

"Step outta way...if y'want us to leave. No funny business!"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin steps aside in a purely defensive posture. Where is this... Garreg? The pimp?

Total Defense. AC 28, +6 AC with 3 ranks of Acrobatics.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue steps aside as well, still frothing bloody foam.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Round 7

Seeing the smugglers start to back down, Astrianna does as well. She stops her war-chant and eyes the smuggler in front of her, chuckling at their fiestiness. As she steps back through the door to check on Redd, she points her Maheto blade at the smuggler, then motions towards the door. "Get out before I change my mind. You can have this place back when our business here is concluded."

The bard turns her head to Chell. "Priestess, I think Chunky busted up Redd's head, can you see if he's still breathing? He's no use dead." She moves towards Redd's body, letting any smuggler that wishes to leave do so.

She hums under her breath...

"Redd's head, it bled, neck held by a thread, did not do as I said- now he's probably dead..."

Full-round action: Withdraw 20' to K12


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri will step aside and allow them to flee.

If they flee without trying anything funny, Bri will step back and take a moment to cast a healing hex upon herself.
heal: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (1, 7) + 5 = 13


Evil GM

"Garreg ain't wit dis group...man, ...he runs outta the Barnacle. He's tight wit Bonegnaw, he only trust those who drink and smoke his product wit him though. That's the deal y'broke up." He pauses. 'But y'can try to take 'em by force but b'ware...his protected." He scurries past Astri towards the outer door.

The others all move towards the door and one mentions as he exits, "how long till we can come back?" responding to Astri's comment about having the place back once the business is concluded.

4,901 to 4,950 of 14,076 << first < prev | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.