Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


4,001 to 4,050 of 14,076 << first < prev | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | next > last >>

Evil GM

chell:

You hear the voice coming form inside the cabin and you heard the reference to Dajobas. I need you to make a knowledge religion check.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri would still attempt a sleep hex if he starts moving for the door, especially since he seems to know that someone is here now anyway.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Evil GM

is the sleep hex essentially like the sleep spell with the 4 HD limit?


Evil GM

Bri you hear what the man growled and you can see that he is changing.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I thought so:

Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Evil GM

I see the slumber hex affects any HD level.

will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

He failed and topples over with a loud thud.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Sleep Hex:

There is no HD limit for it.

Quoted from the PRD:

Quote:
Slumber (Su): A witch can cause a creature within 30 feet to fall into a deep, magical sleep, as per the spell sleep. The creature receives a Will save to negate the effect. If the save fails, the creature falls asleep for a number of rounds equal to the witch's level. This hex can affect a creature of any HD. The creature will not wake due to noise or light, but others can rouse it with a standard action. This hex ends immediately if the creature takes damage. Whether or not the save is successful, a creature cannot be the target of this hex again for 1 day.

Witch PRD

Edit = You beat me to it. This is why the hex is so much better than the spell though. :)


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Got it! Astrianna will be milling about.

Sleep hex has no HD limit or continuous save, it's very powerful (some say too powerful). It's odd they made it so strong compared to hold person and the like. Slumber

Chell, now that you're here I wish I hadn't taken hold person. :p Oh well I can trade the spell out at 8th level.

Edit: Wow we're posting on top of one another today.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri smiles happily and motions at Sorrin.

"I made him fall asleep. I suggest you hurry in there and tie him up and quickly and thoroughly as you can. It would be best if we can deliver him alive to the authorities and able to be tried for his crimes."

Bri digs into her bag for her silk rope to assist in the tieing up the were-shark. The more rope, the better.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I can also change that out the next day so you can keep yours. I got it as a defensive spell for her. I didn't take anyone elses spells into consideration because she doesn't know you guys yet or what might be needed. So all of them were for solo adventuring essentially.

"What just happened?"


Evil GM

Chell and The Shark:

Long ago, long before the strangers came to their lands, a tribe of Tulita turned to the worship of a shark idol they called Dajobas. Embodying the fierce nature of the shark and the urge to destroy and consume all, Dajobas was born of their prayers. He quickly claimed
a wide following among the more warlike clans of the Tulita. The sahuagin also bowed to his power, and before long the shark god claimed all the Razor Coast as his dominion. Bloody ruin ruled the waves and shores for over a decade. The senseless slaughter wiped out whole
tribes and entire peoples drowned in their own blood.

Only years later, after countless massacres and wars of attrition, a group of powerful shamans among the Tulita banded together and called upon older ocean spirits to stop the horror of Dajobas. The Whale, the
Dolphin and the Turtle rose against the shark god and cast him so far out to sea he would never harm their people again. Since then, Dajobas has waited.

When the strangers arrived, their massive ships weakened the other spirits of the seas greatly. The newcomers hunt the Whale to near extinction, they chase the Turtle from his beaches, and their enormous
fishing nets drown the Dolphin. With the other spirits dwindling, the Time of the Shark returns – and with it the dark god Dajobas.


M H Sweet talking scoundrel
Embrianna wrote:

Bri smiles happily and motions at Sorrin.

Bri digs into her bag for her silk rope to assist in the tieing up the were-shark. The more rope, the better.

No doubt the same silk rope you used earlier in the day with Thalios Dondrel, son of Mordkai. :-)


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Well, I am certainly not using it for the exact same purpose though. Bri does have some standards you know. :P

sailor: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Using sailor profession for knotwork when tieing up the ropes. She will either assist Sorrin or be assisted by him if he will help. It will likely take at least two people to tie him up thoroughly and quickly enough without waking him.

Edit= Does he revert back to his human form when asleep or stay partially changed?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Chell: I'd rather have something cool like Mirror Image or Shatter, I can swap it out at level 8 according to bard rules.

Astrianna returns from following the tracks to the shore to see Bri and the others hustling into the cabin. She raises an eyebrow, and calls out to them. "I thought we were checking the perimeter first! What are you doing?"


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Seriously what..." Chell stops mid sentence as her mind recalls from her training to be a priestess. She was never one to study but she remembered the big threats. One of which being Dajobas. "Did he say Dajobas?" Then her mind goes further, connecting the dots. She was sent here to find out why the faithful of Quell were disappearing. Could there be a connection?

Is there a relationship between Dajobas and Quell?

But that will have to wait. As Sorrin and Embri ounce on the sleeping were-shark, Chell notices the girl on the bed. She lets out a relieved sigh knowing the bones on in the area didn't belong to her. She scoots around the melee if possible to check on the girl.

Heal: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Evil GM

The creatures has not reverted back to it's human form.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I have the strange feeling Embri is about to be down some rope when that thing wakes up.

Baldwin- Can you tell me when Astri has made it back to/inside of the cabin?


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

It is possible, that is why I want to use multiple peoples ropes and wrap him up in a cocoon of ropes. And gag him too, I bet he bites hard.

Whenever Astri enters the cabin - "Astri, hurry up and get some more rope out. I bet this fellow is super strong, so I wanna wrap him up good and tight before he wakes up and we try to move him."

"And do you see anything else we can use as a gag?"


Evil GM

Chell you noticed a sleeping girl, she has bumps and bruises but looks unhurt, but she is has a look of shock on her young face as she wakes. She seems more mentally overwhelmed by all that she has seen and been through rather than physically injured.

Chell Dajobas is a totem god important to tribes and clan. While Quell is an imported god brought to the shores when area was discovered and settled.

Chell:

According to Tulita legend, during a time known as the Dawn Wars, the first children of the Sky and Earth were born — the totem gods Dolphin, Turtle, Whale, and Shark. When the children of Sky and Earth fought against the Dread Atua, the Shark Totem, Dajobas, betrayed his family and sided with the elder gods after he was promised command over the seas.

At the height of the Dawn Wars, the remaining totems Dolphin, Turtle, and Whale, now called the Three, drove Dajobas into the metaphysical out-of-space, known as “The Deeps” which lies at the beginning of the world. The Tulita consider every dolphin, turtle, whale and shark as one of their avatars.


Evil GM

Astri you and Adriel manage to get inside as Bri and sorrin begin to tie the creature ur. Chell has already gone to check on the Jessica, the child.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna has a hand on her sword hilt as she rushes into the cabin, taking in the scene. She is startled by the presence of the shark-man, and shocked to see Embri tying it up. Emerald eyes glance at Jessica, well in the hands of Chell. "Get more rope out?" The bard seems confused, eyes widening when notices the thing is still breathing.

She reaches for her bow case, taking Chimera out with one hand while grabbing an alchemical silver arrow with the other. "Why isn't it dead yet?"

Astrianna will use her daily Lore Master ability and Take 20 on a knowledge check about the shark-man. I assume Religion? Knowledge: Religion 20+8 = 28

Also, specific question, does she know if silver is more effective against it? It may not be a lycanthrope but she's assuming it is at the moment.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Hi. Its okay. Your safe now. We're here to help. Are you hurt?" Cliché but appropriate.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri sighs. "Because someone else is accused of his crimes. Do you know for sure if his body will stay like this or revert to a normal if we kill him? If we bring a normal looking human body to the authorities, how do we prove anything?"

"If you can think of anything better, and safer for us, I would be more than willing to listen."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Good point Bri. Baldwin, can Astrianna's knowledge check also include whether or not the shark-man will still be sharky if it's dead?


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I don't think that is religion.


Evil GM

It's not knowledge religion. Knowledge local

FYI: these werecreatures are slightly different form pathfinder's version. Slightly different template and rule set applies.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Oh okay I saw a knowledge: religion roll from Chell and that that's what was going on with her. A take 20 on Astrianna's knowledge: local is 20+10=30

Specific questions are: What is it, how are they made, is it weak to silver, will it remain sharky if dead?


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

We could break his arms and legs. Keeps him alive and he won't be able to rum of fight us...

Adriel draws his War hammer from it's belt loop as though waiting for permission.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"We will not!" Chell says outraged form the bed. Really. The nerve of some people.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I'm with the lady on this... Thugs, we're not.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Uhm, I think we can try the ropes first and maybe get some chains at the first opportunity. Now that I think on it, we probably should have gotten some shackles at least before embarking on this mission. I will surely be buying a set or two to keep in bag after this. You just never know when you may need such things."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

What if there is a family of these things? A school or pack... What if they "bask" together?


Evil GM
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:


Specific questions are: What is it, how are they made, is it weak to silver, will it remain sharky if dead?

Astri:

He is a human shapechanger.

They can either be born with the ability (inherited) or it can be acquired usually through some form of attack or injury. acquired it is known as "Fel Lycanthrope".

Fel Lycanthrope can shift quicker, as a standard action, rather than a full round action.

You are pretty certain if it is slain it will revert back to it's original form but you maybe separated parts can retain it's animal form. You are not certain about this.

You are fairly certain that it is resistant to damage when in hybrid and animal form but silver bypasses that resistance.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Well, perhaps we should get out of here as fast as we can with this one before we find out if he has a bunch of friends coming? We can question this one on the ship about any others of his kind."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna purses her lips as she studies the man. She keeps a silver arrow knocked in her bow. The bard starts to slowly shake her head. "This man is a shapechanger. If we kill it, it will revert back to a man but if we behead it while it's a shark--man.... it might stay a shark-man-head." She glances around at everyone's weapons.

"I hope you all have some silver. They shrug off everything else... I don't believe we can bring him back alive like this. He'll just shift out of were-form and escape the ropes when he wakes up, shift back, and start trying to kill us." Astrianna frowns, fingers tightening on her arrow.

She takes a breath, and exhales. "If you want to prove Harrok innocent, I believe you'll have to behead it in its shark hybrid form... probably with a silver weapon. All I have are arrows. I'm not 100% sure it will work regardless, I've never tried this."

The half-elf shrugs, glancing at the little girl on behind them. "Personally I say I put an arrow in its brain, and we get out of here with Jessica. Relgin and our testimonies may be enough to free Harrok.- Which, by the way, if we're going to buy his sloop and rescue him from the gallows, you realize we're taking his livelihood....?"


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell didn't like all this talk about killing a man they just met, even if, in all likelihood, he was as evil as he looked on were-shark form. She decided to find out first. She looks at the little girl asks, "Can you tell us what he was trying to do? Did he say anything about his plans?"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna gives Chell a skeptical look. "She's a little girl whose mother was killed by this lycan, kidnapped by the same lycan, and then her father was framed for all of it. I think she's suffered enough."

She glances around at everyone. "I don't think we have much time to talk about this. I'm willing to take a vote, but I'm going to put this fish on ice before it wakes up if we turn this into a debate."


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Agreed. Beheading works fine with me. Though sadly the only Alchemical Silver weapon I have is my Cesti

He holds up a gloved hand.
I could pummel him to death but this is hardly appropriate for a beheading. I only have a Masterwork Scimitar. But of anyone has a magic weapon I can use my arcane pool to enchant it enough so the material won't matter.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin looks at Embrianna, remembering his uncle's joke of a one-armed fisherman.

Chell, can you take Jessica outside... Verify she's not been wounded and see what she knows? He might have rambled on to her. Did he speak of others or a basking?

And where is the other man?


Evil GM

As Chell leads Jessica outside the girl remains in her shell, she points to the small table by the bed, "Water...thirsty." She blinks a few times when she sees Gymmer, "T..thanks for help." She waves good bye to the unconscious were-creature.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"If the other man is just a man, perhaps we can take him into custody for his testimony. Plus I suppose the authorities may have access to someone powerful enough to make the head talk once we take it to them. Adriel, I think you enchanting a sword for the beheading would be an adequate plan."

Bri spares a glance over to Chell and Jessica. "I will second that you should look her over for any wounds. Perhaps try to make sure that he wasn't trying to turn her into one of his own kind. Since he didn't kill and eat her right away, perhaps was looking to make a mate. Is there any kind of spell to check for that?
"


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Sorrin, your weapon is magical?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I'd prefer the girl be outside... No, Adriel. My weapon is not magical nor remarkable in any way.

But, this scabbard is. It can imbue magic upon a blade for some short time. The duration shorter as stronger magic is... requested. He indicates a handsomely crafted blade sheath.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna taps her foot as a plan is formulated to behead the creature. "Make it happen Magus." She plants her feet firmly on the floor and draws back the string of her bow, aiming a silver arrow directly at Gymmer's eye while Adriel prepares to behead him.

Her muscles strain as she holds the bow taunt, but if the creature so much as flutters its eyes she will send an arrow directly into its brain.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell looks down at the little girl as she walks her out. "Why do you say thank you? Did he not kidnap your?"


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel casts SHOCKING GRASP and holds the charge. With it in hand he holds his other out for the sheath. I'll add a spell to the damage to ensure it's enough...ask the girl now. We haven't long..

Awaiting confirmation the shark is evil:
Adriel motions for the Scabbard. He places his own blade within.
Keep your sword. Ready yourselves if this doesn't work
He sets his feet at the shoulder and head and a full step back allowing for his reach and the downward angle, then holding the sword in scabbard to his front horizontally, like lighting he pulls the blade commanding the scabbard to bestow it's strongest enchant +4and adding his own +1Flaming, swift action and tossing the scabbard aside as he brings his hands down, reversing the blade to sink tip first and drive through the neck, wrenching it from side to side to try and separate the head from neck.

Auto crit: 1d6 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 5 = 10
Shocking Grasp: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 5, 3, 1) = 19
2x 20 damage, 38 electric
Flaming: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Total Damage=64. That likely won't kill it outright. It needs to make a DC64 Fort Save or Die.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Regardless of what gets decided, Bri has still been ensuring that the shark-man is thoroughly tied. Better safe than sorry, and if need be I can always take the rope back of his corpse if we chop his head off.

She does make sure that his neck area is free of rope to clear the way for a blow if that is what will be done. Bri also stays clear of his head in case he bites in his sleep.


Evil GM

Chell:

"We was nice and he's funny." She thinks, "the other one was very nice to me...made sure nobody hurt me and Mr. Gy made sure that happened." In a helpful tone.

Bri how long does the slumber last? I need to figure out how long it's been with the tying him up.


Evil GM

fort save, he needs a nat 20: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Nope. He's dead


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

A round per level. That was why I wasn't wasting any time in tieing him up. :)

4,001 to 4,050 of 14,076 << first < prev | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.