Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


1,151 to 1,200 of 14,076 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>

Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Embrianna wrote:

Team Two

Bri continues holding the hands of both Sath and Dirk as she crosses the plank to the ship. "Thanks for the help both of you. Let's just continue to hold hands until we are all aboard the Sea Bear if you two don't mind. Certainly not the first time I've been in the middle before..."

David nods at her.

"No worries," he says softly and gives her a friendly smile, then does what he can to help her across.

Once he is across he moves to wait, his weapons now in hand and he looks around casually, though he does not take a formal action at this time.


Evil GM

RD 2: update

Update Map after Dirk and Bri's move


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Rd2: Be ready, Everyone.
A quick gesture and Daniel casts RIME FROSTBITE and holds the charge, his hands frost over just a little at the contained cold magic. He moves to B3

You can hold the charge on a touch spell indefinitely as long as I don't cast another spell. I get 4 uses at this level.


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

RD 2: Henk

The man shakes his head and mumbles, "Ye sorry arses git movin'" With that he walks over to the other side of the ship. "Got stairs here...mark it, but want to check out the bow." He glances around, "Stay wit yer team!" He furry directed at Adriel.


Evil GM

Astri Only:

You feel like the others are to slow to act, always lollygagging. Adriel watching pays more attention to Bri then his duties besides he's not that talented with his blade he nearly lost to you. You giggle that Dirk got yelled at...serves him right he sort of irks you. he is way to cautious and condensing - who died an elected him leader after all. Heck you're prettier than Bri anyway.
These thoughts race through your head. You need to start working these beliefs into your comments.Don't make any saves I've already rolled your initial roll. Any questions about what is happen keep under a spoiler to me.


Evil GM

Adriel only:

You are the supreme warrior and you deserve to lead the squad over Darius, the only reason he got the officer position was he was a coward by not speaking his mind in front of the captain. You are suspicious of his actions and think he is leading his team into trouble.

You need to start to work this though process and feelings into your acitons and commentary. You are paranoid of Darius.Don't make any saves I've already rolled your initial roll. Any questions about what is happen keep under a spoiler to me.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Henk Bash wrote:
"Stay wit yer team!" He furry directed at Adriel.

Oh who gives a damn about the bow! What about aft where the ship’s captains quarters is? If there is one then there may be charts, logbooks, some kind of record from the former crew or officers...

He looks at Henk.

This guy is not only a gods damned basterd, but he’s also a fool!

David glances to Darius as Henk moves forward.

”You want to push aft to see if there’s anything noteworthy in what passes for an officer’s quarters?” he says to Darius.


Evil GM

Dirk Only:

You are convinced that you are the ONLY person on this ship that has a clue about proper procedure. Henk, Darius and Adriel are fools. You really think their orders and haughtiness are going to injure the group. Darius and Adriel are way too conceited for their own good. Who is this Darius guy to lecture you in proper ship procedure and how to punish an openly foolish crew member like Astri. She clearly broke protocol and she was lucky you were so lenient.
These are beliefs and you need to start incorporating them into your actions and comments. Don't make any saves I've already rolled your initial roll. Any questions about what is happen keep under a spoiler to me.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Once her group is safely across to the Sea Bear, Sath will look around trying to sense anything out of the ordinary.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Team 2, Round 3

Astrianna stares at the totem, blinking a few times. She shakes her head and then follows Henk, turning towards Adriel. "Hurry it up Adriel. You're too slow, we have a lot of ship to cover. Stop trying to stare at Bri's ass through the fog and get moving." She says, annoyed.

As they pass the stairs, the bard gives an Aye to Henk, whispering a spell. Four glowing lights leave her fingers and hover above the staircase, slowly spiraling around each other. "Marked."

Standard Action: Cast Dancing Lights on the Staircase, Astrianna can get 140ft away from them and can move them at will.

Move Action: Continue to follow Henk


Evil GM

Sath Only:

You notice the fog seems to be clinging to the air and the material that it touches. You figure it will roll over the SeaBear in a few second. You notice their is a strange iron thin at the back of the ship, you've never seen anything like that before.

The dark koa wood mast is quite rare and exotic wood, the animistic features and images transcends the natural spirit world...a link between druid beliefes and the more hierarchical clergy.

You notice quite a few crimson stains (A, 11) of various ages leading towards the aft. There is a blotch near the aft stairs leading down into the hold.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

"Aye, let's move," Darius says and heads the direction he was assigned.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Hold your tongue woman. Rushing is the very reason you lost to me. You don't like the way I do things, go follow 'SIR' Darius. He has the captain's bootlaces. If you won't learn to fight off a REAL warrior go pretend to be one.

He was above her swordplay and she beneath his concern. He moves along towards the bow but keeps an ear for Darius' group. Surely he would get them in trouble.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
"Stop trying to stare at Bri's ass through the fog and get moving." She says, annoyed.

David glances to Astrianna.

”Hey – why don’t you just relax, princess,” he says with a growl.

Darius Rotarion wrote:
"Aye, let's move," Darius says and heads the direction he was assigned.

David rolls his eyes.

”Oh you ass! You weren’t given a poxing assignment, you’re free to make your own gods damned call on where to head, assuming you’re capable of it.”

Disgusted with the blatant lack of initiative on the part of these supposed “team leaders” David scowls.

”I’m going aft while you all figure out what the hell it is you want to do,” he spits out.

Well, bad luck with the Willpower Save – I guess I’m going to head to D:13.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:
Adriel Mistleaf wrote:
Hold your tongue woman. Rushing is the very reason you lost to me. You don't like the way I do things, go follow 'SIR' Darius. He has the captain's bootlaces. If you won't learn to fight off a REAL warrior go pretend to be one.

Astrianna laughs at the "Bladedancer" "Are you still mad you almost lost to me? For someone so superior, our duel was extremely close. At least Darius actually trains. Instead , you spend all spend all your time trying to figure out how to impress Embrianna with the massive sword stuck up your ass."

Hawkins wrote:
”Hey – why don’t you just relax, princess,” he says with a sneer."

The bard rolls her eyes (not that he can see) and responds back "Shut up Hawkins. Your voice gives me a headache."


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
"Shut up Hawkins. Your voice gives me a headache."

"Watch your mouth, sweetheart!" he calls out over his shoulder as he moves off.

GM:
- I'm not really sure how hard to play this via the failed Willpower roll thing at this time. Per the earlier suggestion I'm having David move off to explore alone because he doubts the current leadership. I don't think that's safe (and neither would David), but I don't know how flexible/cautious he would really be given the Failed Willpower check. Any more information on how erratic he'd act would be helpful.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

What the hell is wrong with these people? Maybe I should have gone to watch the duel if it ended so badly that Astri and Adriel still have bad feelings about it? Though I certainly can't argue with the part about him trying to impress me, though it isn't my fault I'm gorgeous. It would really be nice if my eyes matched though...

Bri follow right behind Dirk since he was right beside her and motions for Sath to do the same so that they might stay together. If not for Sath and Dirk I would be shark bait, so I want them to stay close in case I do something stupid like falling again. For all I know this deck could rotted threw and I could fall in a damn hole. "Dirk, hey Dirk, slow down so Sath and I can keep up. It is really f$!%ing hard to see anything on this ship with all this gods be damned fog around. And would you quit yelling at Astri? This isn't the time or place to have those sorts of conversations. Something horrible is probably going to jump out of the hold at us at any moment now, I just know it."


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Darius looks back at his companions, and wonders what in the world has got them riled up. "Evrybody calm down and shut up! Get in line and get to moving!"


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Embrianna wrote:
" And would you quit yelling at Astri? This isn't the time or place to have those sorts of conversations. "

”Oh don’t worry about her,” he mutters.

Embrianna wrote:
”Something horrible is probably going to jump out of the hold at us at any moment now, I just know it."

He throws his hands into the air as he keeps walking aft.

”Of course it is! This whole poxing ship is gods damned cursed! I knew it; you knew it; Sath knew it – hell, even the others probably knew it! But what about that miserable excuse for a captain? What - so he’s the only one who didn’t get the fact that this gods damned ship is no good?”

He glances back at her as he continues to move forward.

”Well he’s an idiot, too – he sends us across to this bloody-ass hulk and we all knew that was moronic plan! I tell you, when I get back on board I’ll make sure that he gets a taste of it, too,” he says with a growl.

This is probably the first and only time that David has formally disrespected the “Chain of Command” in front of his companions; for what it’s worth…

Darius Rotarion wrote:
"Evrybody calm down and shut up! Get in line and get to moving!"

David actually halts his advance somewhat as he looks behind at Darius.

”Really? And where exactly do you expect us to move, eh?"

"What - you want us to go running down into a dark hull without finishing a formal sweep of each level? Gods damn it! First rule of combat and tactics when entering a dangerous area is that you don’t advance to a new station until you’re sure that each point has formally been cleared of any potential threat! Gods!” he spits out, his entire tone is clearly insulting and demeaning to a fellow officer as well as one of his best friends on the ship...

Then glances at Embrianna.

”Don't worry, I’ll keep an eye on you,” he says as he continues to move forward.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Darius turns and glares at Hawk. Between his escapade with Astrianna a few nights ago, and his current attitude, he had come close to reaching his limit. "I don't know what has gotten into you, Hawk. But I'm getting tired of this attitude. I never said to leave this deck! I said to keep moving, because with all this bickering we haven't even left the boarding plank. Now shut up and come on!"

He then turns and moves towards the stern as Henk had previously requested, moving forward and glancing behind to make sure his team was following.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Darius Rotarion wrote:

Darius turns and glares at Hawk. Between his escapade with Astrianna a few nights ago, and his current attitude, he had come close to reaching his limit. "I don't know what has gotten into you, Hawk. But I'm getting tired of this attitude. I never said to leave this deck! I said to keep moving, because with all this bickering we haven't even left the boarding plank. Now shut up and come on!"

He then turns and moves towards the stern as Henk had previously requested, moving forward and glancing behind to make sure his team was following.

[dice=Intimidate]1d20 + 7

"Are you blind, too? We've already left the boarding plank a while ago!" he says as he continues to move on to D:14.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

I was basing my information on the most recent map I saw, which shows both groups clustered at the plank. If I'm mistaken, I'd still react the same.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Darius Rotarion wrote:
I was basing my information on the most recent map I saw, which shows both groups clustered at the plank. If I'm mistaken, I'd still react the same.

Fair enough on the first point.

Also - I think if you roll an Intimidate Check then that's a Standard Action via Combat Rounds, but if it happens then I have to respond to it via a normal Combat Action - at least, I'd assume that David would and he'd respond with a Combat Action which - at this point - would probably be Lethal Damage given what's going on (actually I assume he'd probably make a save before he used Lethal damage,but I don't know). The point is that I'm doing a lot of assuming now and I have no idea how to RP this out right now.


Evil GM
David "Dirk" Hawkins wrote:
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
"Shut up Hawkins. Your voice gives me a headache."

"Watch your mouth, sweetheart!" he calls out over his shoulder as he moves off.

** spoiler omitted **

Hawkins, Adriel, Astri:

You guys have played it correctly, so far. At this point it's suspicion and mistrust you are NOT openly violent towards anyone. it's just a snide comment here and there - at this point. You are paranoid. If the next Will Save fails the paranoia does progress.

At this point you begrudgingly follow your Teams.


Evil GM

Darius you don't have reason to try to Intimidate your crew member. He is not an "opponent" at this time. You are not under the influence of anything unusual. You may think it's odd that a few people are airing out their personal differences but there is an underlying basis for what is being stated. If I recall correctly the rules don't permit social skills to be used against other party members.

I've slowed the action down partly to maintain some control over how things progress.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

I am solely basing my actions on the recent argument we had in the cabin combined with his attitude here. Not really using it as an attempt to punk him down, but to mainly try and get a gauge for how terse to word my post. My main goal is to get any bickering from my team to stop so we can focus on the task. Not trying to treat anyone as an "opponent."


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
baldwin the merciful wrote:
If I recall correctly the rules don't permit social skills to be used against other party members.

Intimidate and Bluff can be done in combat, but only to affect the other member's action. As in using Bluff to Feint or Intimidate to cause someone to become "shaken". But then it's normally a Combat Action, which is why I was a bit confused earlier...

To GM:

At this time David is still going aft.

I'm not clear via the map, but typically the aft section has the quarterdeck and beneath that is generally the officer's quarters (much like on our ship). He's hoping to find a logbook or journal or something with information.

However, there doesn't seem to be one on the map - I'm not sure if that's because we're not far enough to the right on the map, or because this ship doesn't have one.

But Henk isn't our boss regardless. He's in charge of one team, we're our own team, so David wouldn't necessarily follow Henk in any case; though I'm not sure how clear he'd follow Darius if Darius didn't want to explore the entire level first before the fog rolled in.

If there is no officers cabin on the main deck, then he probably won't do that, though.

Anyway, I got to go to work - I'll be back around mid-afternoon to see what happens then.

As David proceeds, he glances at Embrianna, recalling how they almost fell in as the ships drifted from each other.

"Maybe we should have someone drop the anchor so this ship doesn't drift in the fog? You know, so it doesn't hit our ship somehow?" he adds, his tone still a bit surly for some reason.

If no one decides to do that, he'll pause in his action to do it himself; then continues for the "officer's quarters" as soon as it's done (assuming there is one, that is).

Not sure if that will happen, but David would still suggest it as we have only a round or so before the fall formally gets to this ship to do things like that and "reform ranks".


Evil GM
Darius Rotarion wrote:
"Aye, let's move," Darius says and heads the direction he was assigned.

I moved you on the map in the direction that you were assigned.

Dirk I moved you on the map based on a couple posts where you stated you were moving forward.

Updated Map

The map is pretty clear there are no raised quarterdecks (aft) its a pretty flat ship. There is one small room towards the bow of the ship that is raised and has stairs leading up.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

And to be clear, I DO plan to clear our team's portion of the ship deck by deck systematically...


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Darius Rotarion wrote:
"Aye, let's move," Darius says and heads the direction he was assigned.

I moved you on the map in the direction that you were assigned.

Dirk I moved you on the map based on a couple posts where you stated you were moving forward.

Updated Map

Cool - though I believe that Embrianna said she and Sath were following right behind me earlier?

And now I'm running late to work! Nuts - see you all tonight!


Evil GM

There is no quarter deck in the aft of the ship. There is only one small raised deck near the bow.

Regarding Henk he is in charge of one boarding team to lead them in the direction he was assigned forward sweeps. Darius is in charge of the second team to lead them in the sweep of the aft sections of the ship. Henk, as quartermaster, is the ranking officer on the ship. Henk yelling to get moving should move people along regardless of the team you are assigned to.


Evil GM
David "Dirk" Hawkins wrote:
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Darius Rotarion wrote:


Cool - though I believe that Embrianna said she and Sath were following right behind me earlier?

She actually told you to slow down so she and Sath can keep up.


Evil GM

I moved Sath and Bri so you are closer to Darius and Dirk on the map. The fog has NOT YET rolled over the Sea Bear, so your vision is not limited.

Current Map

RD 3:

Team one:

Henk

Astri -

Adriel

What are you doing?

-----------
Team Two

Darius
Sath
Bri
Sawbones

Astri you may want to slow your next actions post a bit. There no need to put dancing lights on the stairs (unless you want light source), so I'm not going to use that action. Henk was marking the fact that there is a stair case.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri is still trying to keep her team (2) in sight as she tries to follow Dirk.

"Well, trying to drop anchor would be a decent enough ideal, except that we have yet to find where to do that at. Plus, I don't know the depth of the ocean here. It may be too deep for this ship's anchor to reach. Now, can we please stay together?"

I think Bri would have moved to around A,9. It looks like that square is 5 feet from both Darius and Dirk.


Evil GM

RD 3: Team Henk

Henk moves towards the small raised deck, he calls over to Adriel. "Check out those ballista at the are they damaged, do they look like they've been used then join us in that small bridge." He motions to Astri to follow him up the stairs to the small bridge deck.

Update Map RD 3

*Bri I shifted you to A, 9


Evil GM

Bri you don't see an anchor, or sea anchor, for where you are located. you do however have a better view of the the iron thing and a small pile of round balls at the rear of the ship. You've never seen anything like this before.

There are stairs at the rear (-A,12).


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel moves forward to B2 to check out the Ballista, maintaining tje ctcharde in his weapon.


Evil GM

RD 3

Adriel you see that that both ballista's firing cables have been cut and disabled. The swivel platforms have also been tampered with so tthey the do rotate, there are bolts nearby and one is broken into smaller pieces and has bloody stain.

Updated Map


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Team 1, Round 3

Got it, I thought the fog had descended and he was being literal. Also, did my second knowledge religion roll reveal anything about the totem?

Astrianna worldlessly follows Henk up the small bridge deck, inspecting it. She glances over at Henk now and then, to see what he's doing. I don't trust this man... he'd probably throw his own mother overboard if someone paid him enough coin.


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

Astri:

You started to become paranoid but from your point of view the totem is beautiful and needs to be preserved. You certainly would not want any harm to befall such a wonderful piece of art.

Astri follows Henk the small room contains the pilots wheel and the room is in shambles. There are a few blood stained papers but no usable charts or log books. Something terrible happened here that is obvious.

There are stairs leading below deck.

Henk is careful when looking at the papers, he hands a couple to you, "Any useful words on these?

Astri you can scan/read these papers as a free action for RP purposes.


Evil GM

So Team henk has completed their RD 3 actions. Before moving forward, I'm going to what for Team Darius to post some actions.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

The bard frowns as they enter the bridge room, the clear signs of violence making her wonder what this ship's story is.

She gingerly takes the papers, attempting to not touch any of the blood stains. "Let's see..." Her eyes scan over the document.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Sath moves towards the metal thing at D13-14, but cautiously, she also continues to search for possible sources of danger...

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22

Sath is also perplexed by Dirk's behaviour and will try to observe for changes in him...


Evil GM

Astri:

"Rigg's lost his left hand...bad luck...follows... " The blood smear is to thick to make out any more words. There is nothing else worth noting on any of the papers.


Evil GM

Sath the iron device looks like some sort of weapon. That the heavy iron balls go in the end. You see someone has taken time to damage the end with some sort of heavy weapon there are thick nails in the barrel. As you study the device the decking feels like it is moving under your foot, not from the sea, but actually the wood itself is rolling.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

The half-elf shrugs her shoulders and puts the papers down, looking up at Henk. "Just a note saying someone named Rigg lost their left hand, and it's bad luck. I can't make out anything else."


Evil GM

Current Map after Astri and Sath Move


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Noting the odd movement in the wood beneath her feet, Sath stabs downward into the deck with her spear while taking a leap up onto the iron device.

Acrobatics roll as part of move action to leap onto metal object and then attack action to stab moving part of deck with spear

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Spear strike: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Uh-oh...


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Confused as to why Sath is trying to jump around, Bri stays put where she is and looks about.

"Sath, what are doing? Did you see a rat scurry around or something?"


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Darius will move towards the corner of the ship C10 > D11) and scan that corner, using his glaive as a source of light if need be. If he doesn't spot anything of interest there, he continues on towards the top of the stairwell. (C12 > B12 > A12)

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

1,151 to 1,200 of 14,076 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.