Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


1,301 to 1,350 of 14,076 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

Evil GM

SAth:
The rat is scorched dead. Your cell mate leans over and picks up the roasted rat sn devours the greasy charred morsel. "H'ven't eat'n in days...rat makes guud meal." He blows some snot out of his nose as the rat grease drips on his fingers. "Y'don't have a dagger or club t'spare now do ye? Thalios Dondrel is handy wit a weapon in his hand."


Evil GM
Embrianna wrote:

[dice=reflex]1d20+3

[dice=acro]1d20+2

A board dropped suddenly from the wall in swatting manner but it missed your rear end.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP
baldwin the merciful wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Baldwin:
"For now, your odor is weapon enough for you- that and your lucky necklace." Sath does not trust this brigand and will NOT arm him with her master-worked weapons, or any other for that matter.

M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel uses a standard action to move (drawing his Scimitar as he goes) catch up with Astri and Henk, calling out as he goes. Oi! The damn florr swallowed me and spat me into the chart room. The place is haunted. I just found my way out of the chart room

A thought occurs to him and he asks Thrasher, Do you know your way around this ship?


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge

As the captain enters his cabin his eyes take in the presence of filth and rats scurrying about.

Taking a 5 Foot Step back into the hall, he slams the door with disgust as a Standard Action He takes the rest as his "Move Action" to mention his thoughts about what he sees to the others...

"What in the name of all that's holy and unholy is the meaning of this!" he roars out.

"Rats? Rats in my gods damned CABIN," he bellows.

"Steward - STEWARD - why are there rats in my cabin? You will summon all hands and discover who it was that put them there now... Wait; belay that!" he says with rage.

His eyes narrow and he scans the hallway, peering at every single nook and crevice, as if determined to seek out the culprit of this enigma.

His eyes suddenly widen as he looks at a dark spot on the deck; perhaps a shadow, perhaps a trick of the light, perhaps nothing at all...

"It was you who put those rats in my cabin, wasn't it?" he says, his voice dropping to a dangerous hiss, his tongue wetting his lips as he stares into the shadows.

"Yes - don't deny it! You think this is some sort of jest, don't you? That I am merely a clown - some sort of jokester to amuse you, eh?" he adds, his voice raising in volume as he turns to look toward where Embrianna had gone.

"I insisted on a proper meal for Mister Alabaster, so you send rats to my cabin for his supper?"

"By gods there shall be grave repercussions for that slight, sir, I swear it!" he said drawing both of his weapons and looking about.

"I will kill these rats myself, if need be, and then they will be your supper until you've finished eating every scabby little scrap of their lice infested flesh!" he cries out as he yells down the hallway.


Evil GM

Sath:

"Aye Aye Captain. Thalios Dondrel will follow close behind his captain for you have been blessed with Besmara's knowledge with your flame." He uses some of the cartilage from the rat carcass to pick at his teeth, then belches. "That was guud."


Evil GM

David you are not at you Captain yet but you know where your cabin is located but you turn into the hold you can be yelling all of the above.

David enters the hold the glow form his armor illuminates his room and he is furious at the disgraceful mess and stench before him.

I'll reveal more about the room you have entered in few minutes.

David Only:

You have been imprinted with the personality of Captain Mortimer Cray

Captain Cray was a career seaman. He never married, and joked that the ocean was cruel enough of a mistress without a wife to please as well. His crew always respected him. Once the curse takes effect, he believes his “men,” actually the rest of the party now, are planning to mutiny
at any minute. A streak of bad luck, the storm tossing them in that forbidden place, and now the fearsome image of those idols leering at them from the masts have set his men on edge. They blame Cray for it all, and he hates them for doing so. He will tolerate no insubordination from his crew and plans to be ready if his men turn on him…in fact he might even have to kill one or two first to keep the others from rising up against him.

He’ll never let them have his ship. He’ll smash it to splinters on any nearby shoals or rocks before he lets her fall into mutineers’ hands.


Evil GM

RD 5: Summary

Team one:

Henk - moves down the hall
Astri - moves behind Henk
Adriel - stand up and opens the door. Draws scimatar and moves out to rejoin Henk and Astri.

-----------
Team Two

Darius - moves, opens door and sees the barrel room
Sath - burn rats
Bri - burning hands on rats
Sawbones - makes his speech and walks off.

Map at End of RD 5


Evil GM

The sea fog begins fill the hallway where Astri, Henk, and Adriel are located.

RD 6

Team one:

Henk -
Astri -
Adriel -

-----------
Team Two

Darius -
Sath -
Bri -
Sawbones

RD 6 Map


Evil GM

Adriel:

Here is better description of the room you were in now that I've shown it on the map.

A large table takes up the center of this room. Several sheaves of parchment depicting nautical charts and maps are strewn atop it, along with instruments for tracking course and heading. Lockers sit set into the aft wall of the chamber.

David:

The massive hold that comprises the belly of this ship is filled with rotting perishables in the way of exotic fruits and vegetables. The rancid stink of rotting fruit and food fills the air. Tiny flies buzz incessantly throughout this large cargo hold. Barrels of water and grog are stacked aft, crates of putrid, corrupted consumables litter the hold. At the port wall stand three crates the flies avoid.

Make a survival check or heal check DC 20 which ever one you have a higher score in. To see if you notice anything special about the smell.

Make a knowledge nature DC 15 as rats swarm towards you.

You see three swarms of rats scurrying about the hold from one port side, another other starboard side, ant the last on foreward. They are immediately attracted to the glow of your armor. You suspect that your ship is infested with these damn rats!

RD 6 Map, David READ ONLY!


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Not sure how it happend but I ended up past you. Old, shredded Charts and Navigation gear in here. Someone might be able to piece together where she has been...


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

Henk blinks stupidly at Adriel as he tries to piece together how the elf ended up past him. "H..h..how'd you git past me?" he scratches his groin. "Lots of doors to check out...fog's soaking in though stay close this time."


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Seeing that Sath is not apparently in this room, Darius turns and moves further down the hall to the next doorway. He throws it open and looks inside, calling out, "Sath, are you in here? Where are you!?


Evil GM
Darius Rotarion wrote:
Seeing that Sath is not apparently in this room, Darius turns and moves further down the hall to the next doorway. He throws it open and looks inside, calling out, "Sath, are you in here? Where are you!?

which hallway? the long one that you entered or the short one wherer the rats were at? I assume mean the long one.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Down the column labeled 14, to the door at O14.


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

RD 6: Henk

The big man looks at the door (L,3) where Astri is located and he turns the nob, nodding to Astri to enter first. He pushes the door open. By the way the fog is in this hallway you all are in and you can only see 5 feet radius and darkvision is now useless. Although Astri can see inside the room since the fog has not creep there yet.

Astri only until others move to the area:
A few casks of water and grog are stacked along the wall in this cramped little chamber, one lays broken in splinters on the floor, and a large clay cistern stands at the room’s center. The room smells rank like curdled ale and the walls here are patched with dark spots where fungus has taken hold.

"check it out."


Evil GM
Darius Rotarion wrote:
Down the column labeled 14, to the door at O14.

You hear voices behind the locked door. There is a padlock looks decrepit but it is locked. Suddenly there is strange man's voice answering the man on the other side of the door.

“Who be there! If ’n ya release me, I do swear that I, Thalios
Dondrel, son of Mordekai, will serve ye better than any man for I am Thalios Dondrel."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Dar, have I missed something? Maybe been unconscious for a while without knowing it and missed just what the hell is going on with Dirk? I have no idea at all what the hell he was talking and why did he leave us?"

Bri follows right behind Darius, rather worried that their group of 4 is now down to 2 and not wanting it to become a group of 1.

"I knew we shouldn't have boarded this ship. There was obviously something wrong about it. Now Dirk is crazy and Sath is swallowed by the ship. Maybe it even has teeth or something down here somewhere and it is chewing her up right this minute and then it will eat us next.'


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Darius squares off against the door, and quickly decides that it would likely be easier to just bust the door down than to try to hack through the lock, despite it's state of disrepair.

He steps back to the opposite wall, then takes a couple of steps forward for momentum before delivering a powerful front kick to the door itself, trying to knock it free of it's hinges.

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Here's to hoping it was a Simple Wooden Door. :-P


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Retcon, most likely said as I passed her moving down the hallway.

"I have no idea what his problem is, he's been acting strange for days if you ask me. If he doesn't want to follow orders and go wander off on his own, so be it. My concern is finding Sath, she didn't choose to disappear on us."

As he sizes up the door, he hears her very real concern about being eaten next. Trying to reassure her, he says, "Embrianna, I will not let this ship be the death of you, don't you worry about that," he looks at her with a sly grin, adding, [b]"If you are going to worry about something eating you, you should be worried about me!" winking at her as he finishes his flirtation, hoping to take her mind off their situation and alleviate some of her concerns.

"You may want to step back," he says as he prepares to kick the door...


Evil GM

Darius tries with his kick but is unable to get the lock open. You figure you can bash it with a hammer or hilt and it might open. (DC15)

The door and lock rattles loudly.

"Aye man Thalios Dondrel is still behind this blasted Besmara locked door, help the son of Mordekai, and I swear to use all my natural abilities to help you."


Evil GM

Bri you were able to take a 5 ft step to move up behind Darius,s o you have your full round action remaining.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri will try to aid Darius in breaking the door down, though she seems unsure about it.

"I hope this guy isn't totally b%*%+!+ crazy. I mean, who knows how long he has been sailing around, alone, on this obviously gods be cursed ship."

aid: 1d20 ⇒ 12


The aid from bri gives the kick a bit of boost and the lock pops open. She is able to remove it and open the door. Standing before the beautiful woman is a butt naked Thalios Dondrel, son of Mordekai, is all his dangling glory. His face is scruffy from days of beard growth, the whiskers are greasy from something, and there is a bit of cartliage hanging between his lips from what looks like a bony toothpick. He bows, "My blessed lady, I am Thalios Dondrel, son of Mordekai, I pledge to service you mightily." He wiggles his hips when he mentions servicing you. All he wears is his lucky coin necklace.

Sath is standing in the room to.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
baldwin the merciful wrote:

RD 5: Summary

Team Two

Darius - moves, opens door and sees the barrel room
Sath - burn rats
Bri - burning hands on rats
Sawbones - makes his speech and walks off.

Map at End of RD 5

GM:

Right, so on Round 4 when you tossed the map up and showed me in the room with the rats, when it was time to post my action I wrote:

1. Took a 5 foot step back.
2. Shut the door to the room (now identified as the Hold) as a Standard Action.
3. Used a Move Action to walk down the hallway to my companions while making the speech.

For some reason you kept me in the room, but that wasn’t where I was or where I wanted to be, or indicated in my last post.

So here’s the thing: If I’m not able to leave the room because I’m formally Cursed, then that means I can’t control my character or actions. In which case, is there a point to taking any actions formally until this curse is removed? In other words – since I no longer have control over my character, wouldn’t that mean you are posting for me?

If I do have control over the character, then why would I still be in the same room when I posted otherwise?


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Eeewww!"

Bri moves back behind Darius, wanting a barrier between herself and the crazy naked guy. Peering over his shoulder, she looks over to Sath, checking her condition.

"Sath, are you ok?"


Evil GM

Updated RD 6 Map with Sath's location


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Team 1, Round 6

Baldwin wrote:
Adriel uses a standard action to move (drawing his Scimitar as he goes) catch up with Astri and Henk, calling out as he goes. Oi! The damn florr swallowed me and spat me into the chart room. The place is haunted. I just found my way out of the chart room

Astrianna looks at Adriel, dumbfounded. Confused, she looks down the hallway and back where Adriel came from. "You fell through the deck? Was it rotted? That must have been the sound I heard earlier. We should look at that chart room next, there could be some valuable maps inside."

As the fog washes over them Astrianna gets a bit nervous, her vision impaired. She keeps one of her glowing balls of light close, the other is sent into the room when Henk opens the door.

The bard steps inside to look around, sword at ready, but the only fight she's greeted with is an assault on her olfactory senses. She puts the sleeve of her free hand to her face. "Ugh, smells like a troll's ass in here. There's water barrels, grog barrels, and mold on the walls."

5' step into K3

Standard Action:Active perception Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Evil GM

dirk:

Why would I post for you? You are imprinted with another personality that personality plays into your actions but nobody mentioned that you have no control over your character. Who said you can't leave the room? You want your cat but nobody said you can't move.

You didn't walk into to the hold until RD 5, not 4.

Your earlier post about walking into your cabin was not correct you are far away from your cabin it's in the bow of the boat. You walking off talking was your Rd 5 action. So I had you making your way towards your cabin and there is only one way to get there from here which is through the hold. Unless you open the hatch that your closed and enter the fog.

Early RD 5 Map post that moved Dirk into the Hold

Previous Mid-RD5 summary

Your initial RD 5 Post

Your RD 5 (not 4) Action


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

"I just watched a crazy naked guy eat a rat, so no... I am not OK. I am, however, physically unharmed."
Pushing Thalios forward from behind with the haft of her spear, Sath makes her way out of the cell. Wracking her brain, Sath tries to think of any creature capable of taking the form of a ship this size...

Nature roll to see if Sath can think of any creature this might be that they're facing.

Knowledge(Nature): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


Evil GM

Astri make either a sailor or know nature check


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

"Glad to see your safe," Darius says with relief when he finds Sath. "I think Hawk has gone crazy. He's talking out of his head and wandering around on his own. We need to go find him."

As they turn to head back after Hawkins, Darius keeps the naked Thalios in front of him. When the near the door to the room of barrels, he says, "Embrianna, there is a box in there, mind grabbing it in case we it has something important in it?"


Evil GM

Sath:

Between Thalios' ramblings and what you have experienced you are fairly certian the mast is behind the bad luck.


"But what about Thalios Dondrel, son of Mordekai, are you going to arm him? Or do you expect me to bludgeon 'em to death with my sap like wanky?" He winks at Bri.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge

Round 6 actions -

To GM:

Heal Check -
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Knowledge Nature Check -
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

I don't really know what to do via RPing out another personality. I did my best earlier, but I don't know anything about this captain to even know if I'm doing it properly or not.

I would like to take action, but I think I should wait until I find out what the rolls indicate.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Can I do both or just one? Astrianna has ranks in both. Knowledge Nature is highest, I would take that if just one.

Knowledge: Nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Profession: Sailor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Edit :Hahahaha..... ahh... Inserting foot in mouth.


Evil GM

The box is about roughly 18 inches long by 6 inches wide. It has some weight to it but it's not overly heavy. (5 pounds)


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

"We have to either get off this boat or destroy the mast- according to the crazy naked pirate, his men went nuts and started killing each other in front of it... oh, he also mentioned a skeleton."


Evil GM

Dirk:

You seem to be making this more difficult for yourself than it needs to be.

With your heal check realize that the rotten smell is not just fruit and food, but also the more sinister decay of human flesh.

Your nature check does not reveal any information.

You do notice the rats have strange red eyes.

Astri:

You immediately recognize the danger before you. A black curdle grew inside the now broken cask of grog and now clings to a dark corner of the ceiling where it festers and spreads into the timbers of the ship. Anyone inspecting the pieces of the broken cask and you notice the traces of black curdle mold growing in the wood bits and knows all about these dangerous menaces. You know that Black Curdles can burrow through wood and creep in the dark spaces between bulkheads, eating through sturdy timbers as it does. It burrows at a speed of 10 feet that only applies to wooden structures. It blends into the wood and makes it difficult to spot.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Oh, eeewwww!"

"You should add in there crazy, naked, PERVERTED pirate. The swarm of rats was more pleasant to look at."

Bri makes sure her gaze is well above waist level, not wanting to accidentally glimpse the pervert's wanky.

"Ok, we found Sath, now let's go gather up Drik. Even if we have to knock his ass out cold and drag him with us. Gather up the other group and then get the hell off of this ship and then shoot some flaming arrow at it or something. I wanna see this thing sink"


Evil GM

When you are looking at the sealed box you notice the barrels have the word: Powder written on them.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Baldwin:
Questions: Does it attack people, or just eat wood? If it does attack people, how aggressive is it? How quickly can it destroy a ship?


Evil GM

RD 6 Mid-RD Summary

Team one:

Henk - opened door
Astri - stepped in room
Adriel -

-----------
Team Two

Darius - kicked door open
Sath - exited room
Bri - aided darius, has sealed box
Sawbones


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Astri, do you need a hand, if not I'll check the other door in front of Henk.
The elf waits on a word....


Evil GM

Astri:
Yes they attack with tentacles. It can damage a ship quite rapidly especially if it is below the water line or at a supporting beam

Astri #2:

You are under the suspicion that this water was fresh until one of the party members corrupted it with a spell. Maybe Henk...but you have been with him the whole time. The Elf his little birdy thing...possible. Maybe the other group already hit the area?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna's eyes widen to the size of gold pieces as she recognizes the fungal pudding. "There's a Black Curdle growing in the corner of the ceiling, in the wood. It could destroy the totem... and the ship. Someone corrupted this water, created it..." Her eyes narrow momentarily. Embrianna must have done it. That whore, she wanted me to get killed by this curdle so she could have all the men to herself.

"Get in here elf, we'll kill it." She waves Adriel in, gripping her sword tightly, free hand switching from waving to pointing to the curdle in the corner when he moves inside. "Freeze it or something! Watch out for its tentacles!"


Evil GM

Astri:
You remember something about black curdle causing flesh to rot away rather quickly.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna adds one more complication to the matter. "In fact, don't let it touch you at all, or your skin will slough off like a snake's."


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

"which way to the stairs?" Sath inquires, knowing that their best chance of getting off this ship alive was to either flee now or somehow destroy the strange mast of the ship and deciding that she would rather not leave such a ship as this for others to run across.

As she waited for an answer, she also intoned to herself a quick prayer to the nature spirits for guidance.

Casts the Guidance orison on herself for 4 minutes or until she uses it for the +1 bonus.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Zella points back the way they came. "Dirk was with us too, but then he started spouting some crazy s!~+ and went off on his own."

1,301 to 1,350 of 14,076 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.