Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


1,351 to 1,400 of 14,076 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

Evil GM

I'm waiting on David and Adriel to post their RD 6 actions before moving on to RD 7.

RD 6 Mid-RD Summary

Team one:

Henk - opened door
Astri - stepped in room
Adriel -

-----------
Team Two

Darius - kicked door open
Sath - exited room, cast guidance
Bri - aided darius, has sealed box
Sawbones


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M H Sweet talking scoundrel

The naked pirate stops suddenly, "WAIT!" He bends over and looks at all the cooked rats then scoops of one particularly fat one "Thalios Dondrel has not eaten in many days...many days, this here rat is a delicacy to the famished son of Mordekai." He bites the fat body his eyes widen as if he has suddenly forgotten something. "How rude of Thalios, I would be honored to share this fine morsel with my running mates." He offers the rat to everyone. "Take eat."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I just laughed out loud. I love you Baldwin. Once this guy gets a shower (maybe a prestidigitation shower, and a bucket of water) I hope we can keep him.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri throws up and arm to ward off the offered bbq rat. "Oh that is just way too gross. Keep your fried rodents to yourself before you make me wish I had never killed them. Now keep up with us unless you want to stay on this ship when we set fire to the damned cursed thing."


Evil GM

He is actually quite charismatic. 13 Chr. The book actually says this about him. Editor’s Note: There’s Just Something About That Guy
As a point of interest, I ran this adventure in concert with another low-level ocean adventure to kick off my campaign, and Thalios Dondrel became a recurring and beloved NPC to my players.

I'm just RP him in a fun way.


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

"Excuse me lovely Princess for you have stolen my heart and aroused my senses." He rocks his hips some. "See! What did Thalios Dondrel tell you." he smiles broadly. "Thalios Dondrel shall not lie to you, but would like to lie with you in a hammock made for one." He then bites the butt of the fried rat and slurps the tail like spaghetti.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri's hand flies to her mouth as she mumbles from behind it: "'Scuse me, I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth."

Bri turns around and begins to walk back down the hallway. "Dirk! Dirk! Where the f@@~ are you, I wanna get out off this damn ship now and I don't wanna torch it with you still in it!"


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

He elbows Darius, "She's feisty like a barracuda." His tongue rolls as he says barracuda, while he raises his eyebrows.


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

"You need f're t' kill black curdle at th' roots. Uddertwise, it'll just pop up in udder parts." The big man hacks up a lugy and spits the black phlegm out.


Evil GM

Team Darius :

You do hear rambling coming from down the long hall in the opposite direction from the stairs.

Update Map


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna frowns at Henk, sighing. "I know, but what if it catches the ship on fire? Adriel is the one with the flame magic, so it's a matter of skill on his part." She looks at the elf questioningly.


Evil GM

Astri:
Remember you don't want the ship on fire either since that would harm the beautiful totem.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge

GM:

Sorry for any issues. I realize now that when I saw the map earlier you had put it up in the middle of my actions on Round 5; I thought my actions to open the door were round 4; hence my confusion.

Also I really would like to apologize for any complications.

I’ve never played in a game when my character has gone insane or has become cursed and I’m really confused as a player on how my character is supposed to act so that it stays consistent to the "feel" and so on. I’m sorry about any issues regarding that.

David watches the rats in the room scurry toward him with narrow eyes.

Why would rats suddenly run from food to charge a man who entered the cabin?

He looks at the rat’s eyes, noting that they’re red; he also notes the smell of the rotting bodies of the dead.

I thought rats with red eyes can’t see as well anyhow – so how come they’re rushing me?

He shakes his head, trying to clear the voices out of it.

It makes no sense - unless they’re rabid or it’s part of the curse!

Well gods damn it, then get the hell out of there!

He steps back into the hallway at 12:N and slams the door behind him.

”Do not go in there; unless you want to deal with a whole pile of rats!” he says as he looks around and notices his companions.


Evil GM

Dirk:

Don't worry about it. Your conversations, ramblings, and reactions have been perfect. You are the only one who failed two saving throws which is why you were imprinted with the personality rather than just the paranoia others are suffering from.

Dirk pulls the door shut and climbs back up the stairs and into the hallway.

Updated Map Rd 6 after Dirk Moved into hallway


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

A helpful voice echoes from around the corner. "Thalios says a pile of rats can feed a crew...perhaps my Saltwife to-be can cook them too. She knows how to cook guud rat." There a loud belch as evidence. 'You uptighty one wit the sharp knee, you got an pepper to toss on 'em?"


Evil GM

RD 6: Rats

The sound of thousands of tiny claws scratching and chattering can be heard. The hall floor feels like it is moving, rolling as the stairs by the hatch completely splinter and crumble to the decks. A cloud of dust poofs up and fills the air. The scratching continues...


Evil GM

Updated Map, RD 6

*I put red lines through the collapsed stairs
*I found a fog token and placed it as an overlay where Team henk is located.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Just to clarify, the stairs we came down are no longer there so we have no way to get back out that we know of?


Evil GM

That sums it up correctly.

Darius, Bri, and Sath:

The three of you are not under any strange effects. You sense that the ship is controlled, possibly animated, or even alive. You haven't figured it out exactly.

However, when Sath stabbed the ship it swallowed him. When Darius was running to save Sath the ship tried tripping him on the steps, when bri hit the rats with fire the ship tied to swat her with a plank. Dirk back up and slams a door and the ship collapses the stairs. You are getting a pattern.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge

To GM:

First, I’m glad I’m doing okay with the style so far, I was concerned I’d have to start fighting my allies or something.

As an aside, I’m hoping this thing won’t last long as I did spend a lot of time working on David’s personality. I also wish I could have attempted the rolls as things like Archaeologist’s luck could have helped boost my chances (maybe, I don’t know how badly I did). Anyway, here’s hoping we get off this ship and back to normal soon :)

David looks at Sath, his tension and intensity from the rats suddenly melts away as he sees the druid.

Taking a moment, he straightens the hem of his shirt unconsciously and overhears the sound of a man talking about eating rats.

”Report, Mister Sath,” he says, his tone sounding clipped and serious.

He looks back and notices Embrianna and Darius as well.

When he sees Darius, his eyes grow hard.

”Number One – who is that vagabond cavorting about with you?” he says to Darius, looking around the corner at the naked sailor.

Something about this new man’s presence flickers in David’s mind, but it’s just out of reach.

David looks at the man with some surprise.

”Good gods! Is that man nude?” he says as he notices the sailor has no clothes.

”By thunder; this is appalling,” he says and promptly takes his cloak and pushes over to the man and gives it to the sailor to cover up with.

Really, sir, there is a lady present!"

"Have you no dignity, no decorum?” he says to the man, clearly disgusted at the display.

When he catches the man’s name, something seems to “click” in David’s eyes – but only for a moment, yet it seems to be enough to prompt more of his rant.

Mister Thalios ! Still at again with those rats, eh?” he says sternly as he pushes the cloak toward the man, insisting that the man cover himself.

”They are filthy, vile, vermin; you will cease with this infernal clap-trap regarding their consumption, compose yourself with some dignity, and cover yourself properly, at once!” his voice a lash; a trail of spittle flecking his lips slightly as he absently dusts the shoulder of his jacket, then dabs at his lips with a kerchief.


Evil GM

Dirk:

Assuming you live it's not permanent. There is a cause and effect.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
baldwin the merciful wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

GM:

Assuming I live? Whew! That's a relief - I thought this would be a modestly challenging adventure involving some feats of daring-do. I certainly didn't expect a TPK, at least - not so soon ;)

PS - How do you like how I'm playing up the personality so far? I hope it's at least amusing :)


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri eyes the distance to the top. "Think we can climb on out?

Old sailing ships are more noted for their cramped quarters rather than vaulted ceilings. How far is it from the deck we are standing on to the one above us?


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

"Aye, aye Captain." the naked man grabs the cloak. "By chance sir...would you b' Captain Mortimer Cray?" His eyes wide as he looks at the others. He twirls his finger by his ear to signal the man is loco. "M...my Captain Vincent Crane from th' Fisherking took on that name a few days ago." he seems concerned.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Sath looks around at the chaos around her- crazy people, multitudes of rats, a living ship... "Well, damn... maybe I should've gotten married" she thinks to herself with a small chuckle as she sizes up options.

Baldwin:
Sath carries 2 Alkali and 1 Acid flask- if she can hit the same space with both an alkali and acid flask, will it do any extra damage as the two chemicals violently interact with one-another?


Evil GM

Bri 15 to 17 feet.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Darius says, "Under normal conditions, probably. But this damned ship would find a way to mess it up. We will have to find another way."

He then heads down the hall past Hawk to the next door. As he passes him, he says, "You at your senses yet, Sawbones?"

Hearing his ridiculous ranting, he shakes his head and presses on, "Guess not."

Once there, he opens it and checks what is inside.


Evil GM

Dirk:

I like how your are playing the personality. Don't forget your cat Alabaster, he is missing. The rambles, talking out loud to yourself and the shadows work well. Your crews names were: First Mate Tristan Dawson a handsome ladies man; Ensign First Class Kalae Manu a half Tulita a totem fearing man; Artillery Sergeant James Riggs still kind of green and it was but he threw good dice.

Granted you crew blames you for the storm and damage to the ship. You did order the cutting of the totem for the mast when you ran a ground. But what did they know...fools the lot of them.


Evil GM

Sath:

I don't think so, this is what happens to alkali on non-oozes:

Against non-ooze creatures, an alkali flask functions as a normal flask of acid.


Evil GM
Darius Rotarion wrote:

Darius says, "Under normal conditions, probably. But this damned ship would find a way to mess it up. We will have to find another way."

He then heads down the hall past Hawk to the next door. As he passes him, he says, "You at your senses yet, Sawbones?"

Once there, he opens it and checks what is inside.

Are you going down the stairs where Dirk just came up and opening that door? or are you going to the far door at the end of the hall?


Evil GM

hang on posting because that will be RD 7 actions. i need to DMPC Adriel's actions for RD 6 first.

RD 6: Adriel

He follows the Astri's voice and peeks inside the room. He reaches in and pulls her out. "Just close the door."


Evil GM

RD 7

Team one:

Henk -
Astri -
Adriel -

-----------
Team Two

Darius -
Sath -
Bri -
Sawbones

RD 7 beginning Map

Now where is each group heading?


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Waiting on the answer to my question above before I decide. Wanted to know the height from floor to ceiling to figure out the difficulty in climbing out.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

"Well to hell with this- ship wants to kill us? Let's kill it right back!" and with that, Sath mentally discards one of her prepared prayers and beseeches upon the spirits of fire to send her a young elemental of fire to deal with the wooden ship...

Summon Nature's Ally II to summon small fire elemental and she directs it to attack the rats and floor in the hold on this floor.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna frowns, brushing him off and leaving the room herself. She looks back worriedly, closing the door behind her. "But it's going to start devouring the wood. What if it eats the totem? Or if it breaks a structural timber- the ship could collapse." The bard is conflicted... I doubt I can kill that curdle by myself, but I also don't want to risk setting the totem... and the ship, on fire.

She gives her head a shake and points down the hall. "Well we can't doddle about then." Her head turns to Henk. "We should take a look at the chart room Adriel fell into and see if there are any valuable maps inside." The half-elf says to Henk, loathing to ask permission but conforming to his ranking.


Evil GM

Bri look back a few posts I answered your question.

Sath - Summoning is a 1 Rd action. It will appear next round.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7
Sath Saltblood wrote:

"Well to hell with this- ship wants to kill us? Let's kill it right back!" and with that, Sath mentally discards one of her prepared prayers and beseeches upon the spirits of fire to send her a young elemental of fire to deal with the wooden ship...

Summon Nature's Ally II to summon small fire elemental and she directs it to attack the rats and floor in the hold on this floor.

"Whatever you are doing, stop! I will not have anyone trying to sink this ship with us still on it!"


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

higher than I expected going off movie ships

"Anyone got a grappling hook? Otherwise we got to walk to the other side and hope there are stairs over there.

"Uhm, Sath, how about we at least get above deck before you set fire to the ship?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Thalios Dondrel, NPC wrote:
"Aye, aye Captain." the naked man grabs the cloak. "By chance sir...would you b' Captain Mortimer Cray?" His eyes wide as he looks at the others. He twirls his finger by his ear to signal the man is loco. "M...my Captain Vincent Crane from th' Fisherking took on that name a few days ago." he seems concerned.

David waves his arm wide imperiously with a sweeping motion.

”You know damn well who I am, Seaman Thalios! I am the captain of this vessel, and I shall not tolerate any more of these shenanigans and other bothersome delays!” he says with a bark

Darius Rotarion wrote:

"You at your senses yet, Sawbones?"

Hearing his ridiculous ranting, he shakes his head and presses on, "Guess not."

”Number One,” he says, glancing at Darius ”mind your tongue! You’re an officer and a gentleman by gods, act like it!”

He turns and looks at the stairs, noticing that they’re closed up. He overhears Sath’s opinions on the matter.

Sath Saltblood wrote:
"Well to hell with this- ship wants to kill us? Let's kill it right back!"

”Belay that, Sergeant Riggs,” he says to Sath.

Putting his hand squarely on his hips he regards the ship, his mind ranging over all the things that he had seen thus far, he stares at the wood.

”Ahoy, Seabear - and any other presence controlling her!” he bellows.

”You are compromising out intentions to exit you – if you do not comply with our request to exist peaceably we will be forced to take stern action.”

”Know that we do not wish to take stern action – rather, we wish to gather our comrades and exit, leaving you in peace and intact and free to sail wherever it is you wish,” he adds with a loud voice.

”If you allow us to escape you shall come to no harm!” he adds.

David is going to try “Handle Animal” to move the creature from “Unfriendly” to (hopefully) “Neutral” or better because everyone seems to think the ship is somehow “alive”. If it is, it seems likely that it knows what we’re up to – perhaps we can “reason” with the ship and get the hell out of here without getting killed?

Handle Animal Check –
1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 = 11

He then stands staring at the stairwell, his hands on his hips and his eyes seem to be saying – Well, we’re waiting!

EDIT: Well, so much for reasoning with it; but I suspect it's what a "captain" would do, sinking his own ship? Never!


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

We closed the hatch, remember? So likely nothing to properly fix the hook to. Plus, as I said before, the ship would probably find a way to mess up our attempt to climb out. Darius wants to find another exit out.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Darius Rotarion wrote:
We closed the hatch, remember? So likely nothing to properly fix the hook to. Plus, as I said before, the ship would probably find a way to mess up our attempt to climb out. Darius wants to find another exit out.

Actually, I left it open because I was afraid that the ship would come alive again and make it stay locked. But someone else may have closed it after me... But I don't remember.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Only reason we aren't dealing with fog is because someone closed the hatch. Don't remember who though. Been too busy working and sleeping, haha.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Darius Rotarion wrote:
Only reason we aren't dealing with fog is because someone closed the hatch. Don't remember who though. Been too busy working and sleeping, haha.

I had to do some checking, but Embrianna had recommended leaving the hatch open, so I did - link. I don't know if it will even matter, though, as the ship is pretty crabby and may try to stop us anyway.

How cool would it have been if I had got a Natural 20 and then persuaded the ship to be another "Companion" to aid us on our quests - good times :)


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

"Too high to jump, none of us thought to bring rope and hook, and the ship clearly intends to stop us from getting away so I'll make it easy- it lets us out of here or in about 10 seconds time I'll have an elemental here to MAKE it let us out!"

If this thing is actually an animal then I'm gonna guess it counts as aquatic? Can Wild Empathy be used to intimidate an animal instead of trying to improve its attitude? I doubt it can be convinced to let us go in a diplomatic way but maybe it can be scared into doing so?


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Sath Saltblood wrote:

"Too high to jump, none of us thought to bring rope and hook, and the ship clearly intends to stop us from getting away so I'll make it easy- it lets us out of here or in about 10 seconds time I'll have an elemental here to MAKE it let us out!"

If this thing is actually an animal then I'm gonna guess it counts as aquatic? Can Wild Empathy be used to intimidate an animal instead of trying to improve its attitude? I doubt it can be convinced to let us go in a diplomatic way but maybe it can be scared into doing so?

I think that Wild Empathy isn't meant to Intimidate, but to shift the attitude. Theoretically it could be shifted to an Intimidated attitude, but once that wears off, then it would be really angry. If we want to take it out, I would suggest using the "powder" to destroy it/the ship now, before we leave.

The gunpowder would obviously make it easy, but even if we didn't know it was gunpowder I'm pretty sure a bard could probably tell you that even if it wasn't gunpowder, but simply flour or other loose powder for cooking then we can still use it to destroy the ship pretty easily: See Here. This assumes we still want to destroy her as opposed to capture her. But she's only a cog, though, and those things sucked for fast missions, so I don't even think she's worth pirating; plus the basterds spiked the cannon, so we couldn't even resell those. All David wants is the logbook/charts/navigational instruments (if there are any) and he'll be happy with that.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the ship is under the influence of a spirit from the totem, there's nothing we can do about it save destroy the totem, and we're going to set fire to the whole damn thing when we leave with Adriel's flaming spheres and whatever fire magic Embrianna has up her sleeve. As we sail off in the distance, it will suffer a mysterious explosion (Must have missed some alchemist's fire flasks, darn it guys!) and everyone will be happy until someone gets eaten by a demonic sea turtle a month from now.

Also Astrianna is in the process of procuring their charts and instruments if Henk cooperates.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7
Sath Saltblood wrote:
"Too high to jump, none of us thought to bring rope and hook, and the ship clearly intends to stop us from getting away so I'll make it easy- it lets us out of here or in about 10 seconds time I'll have an elemental here to MAKE it let us out!"

"And I said to stop! We need to find out what the Hells is going on here before you start trying to hurt the ship."


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
Also Astrianna is in the process of procuring their charts and instruments if Henk cooperates.

If he doesn't cooperate, then I say now's the time to take care of him. Regrettably he was eaten by rats ;)


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Another opening in the officer ranks...lol...


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Darius Rotarion wrote:
Another opening in the officer ranks...lol...

The GM sets 'em up - we knock 'em down ;)

1,351 to 1,400 of 14,076 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.