Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Dungeon Master S's "Curse of the Crimson Throne" (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Marsh

Completed Final Post

  • Grym
  • Sandor
  • Morkeleb
  • Gaius
  • Ferox
  • Odric


  • 1,901 to 1,950 of 13,019 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>

    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    Ferox lets fly with an arrow, but it goes wide. Grym slides in with slash and stab, but the weapons get caught in the flowing robes. Finally with a snarl Odric's falchion cuts deep into the foe's body, doing massive damage.

    The albino leaps back onto the bed, falling prone as he does so. As he trips he tears some of the artwork off the robe and hurls it forward. It grows into a full sized human zombie! The zombie mindlessly attacks the life form in front of it, Odric. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5,but it swings wide.

    Battle Map here.

    Initiative Repost:

    Ferox
    Grym
    Odric
    Baddie
    Gaius
    Sandor
    Morkeleb

    Gaius!


    Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4/Cleric 11; Trapspotter 22; Init: 5; AC: 31; T: 18; FF: 30; HP: 145/122; Fort 9, Ref 13, Will 11

    Alright. I have no idea how this will resolve, but I gotta try it. Map is inaccurate. Gaius is UNDER the bed.

    Gaius looks for the most sagging part of the bed and stabs up into it.

    Dungeon Master, please apply any attack adjustments you see fit. He's prone and can't see me. But I am stabbing from under a bed. So... Yeah.

    Sneak Attack(Dagger):1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
    Damage on Hit:1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (2) = 3


    Male Dwarf Fighter 15 Urban Ranger 2 AC=32 (CMD base 37+ specials); T=16; FF=29; HP 183/183; Init+8; Per +22; +18F+14R+9W

    Sandor moves to one square SW of the prone Albino and is shocked when the quickly arched hips give him a clue as to where the rogue went to. He quickly moves into position an attempts to separate the upper and lower half of the albino's body fr each other.

    Axe vs prone: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9 not sure if melee vs prone is +2 or +5. Also do I get a flanking bonus from Gaius?

    Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    I am going to rule that the penalties and advantages cancel out

    Gaius Drive the blade up into the bed. It doesn't go far enough so he slams the heel of his palm into the pommel. The extra push drives the tip into the albino. He lets out a shriek as insanity breeds further desperation


    Male Vindicator, Savior of Korvosa, and Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
    The Kegerator:
    Pwr Atk (FF): [dice]1d20+27[/dice] for [dice]1d10+14+9[/dice] damage and [dice=Intimidate DC 10+Target HD+Target Wis Mod]1d20+25[/dice].
    Murder Hobo/15 Init:+4 | AC:26, T:15, FF:24, DR 4/- | HP: 149/219 | THAC0:5
    Crunch & Per Diem:
    Fort: +15, Ref: +11, Will +9/+14 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +5 - FAME:27/42 - Train 1 hr/day on Staggering Crit

    Finish the albino! He is the biggest threat!


    Male Human Ranger 17, AC 30, HPs 202/202, Int +5, Fort +17, Ref +15, Will +9 (Bucho AC 31 HPs 175/175, Fort +18, Ref +13, Will +8 +4morale)

    Not my "action", I'm waiting patiently for Mork and Ferox

    The ranger is doing his best to keep track of the insanity that is happening before him. This crazy albino first shoots flaming death at him that he somewhat avoids (but still also manages to hit poor Ferox). After his own bungled attack the blasted albino rips off part of robe and flings it at Odric. But instead of being a piece of cloth it turns into a reeking, disgusting, bloated dead corpse that is tieing up our parties best fighter.
    Suddenly the albino shriekes and half jumps off the bed. It takes a second for Grym to figure out what happened. Good sting you sly rogue! the ranger says quietly.


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    It's +4 for a prone target.

    Unfortunately Sandor, it's still a miss (even given flanking). Some kind of abjuration protects the albino.

    Morkeleb


    Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 15 Init +6; AC=19; T=16; FF=17; HP 23 / 92

    ROUND 2

    Magic Missile on the albino. With any luck this will be *it*.

    MM: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

    Also, what magical protections does he have?

    Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    I've been making a huge mistake un player favor.... Morkeleb, SR.


    Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 15 Init +6; AC=19; T=16; FF=17; HP 23 / 92

    SR: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


    Active Buffs:
    Per Diem:
    Spells 1st 6/6 | 2nd 6/6 | 3rd 0/6 | 4th 3/4 | 5th 3/3 Judgements 5/5 | Bane 15/15 | Dimesion Hop 150/150
    Male Human Inquisitor 15 | HP 108/120| AC 24 FF 19 Tch 17 | CMD 27 | F+13 R+12 W+13 | Perc +23 | Init +9

    Round 3

    Ferox continues his assault on the albino.

    Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
    Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

    Booyah!


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but prone targets are -4 to hit with ranged weapons.


    Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4/Cleric 11; Trapspotter 22; Init: 5; AC: 31; T: 18; FF: 30; HP: 145/122; Fort 9, Ref 13, Will 11

    So does a 16 hit, Dungeon Master? What's the magic number?


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    Magic number is 18.


    Male Human Ranger 17, AC 30, HPs 202/202, Int +5, Fort +17, Ref +15, Will +9 (Bucho AC 31 HPs 175/175, Fort +18, Ref +13, Will +8 +4morale)

    Round 3, HPs 21/26

    Grym moves to the south edge of the bed and attemps to slice the prone target.

    Svord 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
    Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    Morkeleb's bolt fizzles harmlessly as it strikes the target. Grym and Ferox alike miss with their attacks. Can Odric finish him (or it) off?


    Male Human Ranger 17, AC 30, HPs 202/202, Int +5, Fort +17, Ref +15, Will +9 (Bucho AC 31 HPs 175/175, Fort +18, Ref +13, Will +8 +4morale)
    Dungeon Master S wrote:

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but prone targets are -4 to hit with ranged weapons.

    I had an 18 I thought that was the magic number. I'm not using a ranged weapon. Does my svord get a -4 too?

    I want you to know there is a cereal box on my head and I'm shaking it at you in protest.


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    My mistake! Grym's slash does hit home! The sheets begin to change to a brick colored red. Still the enemy spits curses and blood.


    Male Vindicator, Savior of Korvosa, and Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
    The Kegerator:
    Pwr Atk (FF): [dice]1d20+27[/dice] for [dice]1d10+14+9[/dice] damage and [dice=Intimidate DC 10+Target HD+Target Wis Mod]1d20+25[/dice].
    Murder Hobo/15 Init:+4 | AC:26, T:15, FF:24, DR 4/- | HP: 149/219 | THAC0:5
    Crunch & Per Diem:
    Fort: +15, Ref: +11, Will +9/+14 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +5 - FAME:27/42 - Train 1 hr/day on Staggering Crit

    Odric moves around the Zombie, jumps up onto the bed, then down ot the floor again ready to attack the prone albino. He swings his falchion in a wild and powerful chopping motion, trying to finish the job he started.

    Power attack with falchion:1d20 + 6 - 1 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 1 + 3 + 4 = 22 for 2d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 + 2 = 13 damage.

    He looks with satisfaction at the bloody disaster on the sheet wonders how often Gaius has been *under* the blood-stained bed, and turns to face the ravenous Zombie.


    Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4/Cleric 11; Trapspotter 22; Init: 5; AC: 31; T: 18; FF: 30; HP: 145/122; Fort 9, Ref 13, Will 11

    Under the bed, a falchion blade suddenly swoops down, trimming Gaius' hair by half an inch. Blood seeps down and covers his face. The blade retracts, leaving Gaius with his thoughts. He sighs.

    Ugh. Not this again.


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    Grym and Odric slash mercilessly. The creature is on his last ounce of resistance, fueled by insanity more than blood now.

    Given the odds, he tries to put off the likely inevitable.... and tries to conjure forth a sphere of darkness. Concentration check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 The room is now blanketed with muted light. 20% miss to all without Darkvision or low-light vision.

    The zombie simply continues to hammer away at Odric: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 and misses.

    Gaius!


    Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4/Cleric 11; Trapspotter 22; Init: 5; AC: 31; T: 18; FF: 30; HP: 145/122; Fort 9, Ref 13, Will 11
    Odric the Stout wrote:
    Power attack with falchion:1d20+6-1+3+4 for 2d4+4+2 damage.

    Where are you getting all those bonuses from?


    Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4/Cleric 11; Trapspotter 22; Init: 5; AC: 31; T: 18; FF: 30; HP: 145/122; Fort 9, Ref 13, Will 11

    Hide.

    Stealth:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

    Roll South 1 to get out from under the bed and stand.


    Male Vindicator, Savior of Korvosa, and Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
    The Kegerator:
    Pwr Atk (FF): [dice]1d20+27[/dice] for [dice]1d10+14+9[/dice] damage and [dice=Intimidate DC 10+Target HD+Target Wis Mod]1d20+25[/dice].
    Murder Hobo/15 Init:+4 | AC:26, T:15, FF:24, DR 4/- | HP: 149/219 | THAC0:5
    Crunch & Per Diem:
    Fort: +15, Ref: +11, Will +9/+14 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +5 - FAME:27/42 - Train 1 hr/day on Staggering Crit
    Gaius Lirsiiv wrote:
    Odric the Stout wrote:
    Power attack with falchion:1d20+6-1+3+4 for 2d4+4+2 damage.
    Where are you getting all those bonuses from?

    Crap I added my +3 for STR twice - honest error! sorry!


    Male Human Ranger 17, AC 30, HPs 202/202, Int +5, Fort +17, Ref +15, Will +9 (Bucho AC 31 HPs 175/175, Fort +18, Ref +13, Will +8 +4morale)
    Gaius Lirsiiv wrote:
    Odric the Stout wrote:
    Power attack with falchion:1d20+6-1+3+4 for 2d4+4+2 damage.
    Where are you getting all those bonuses from?

    +12 does seem kinda high


    Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 15 Init +6; AC=19; T=16; FF=17; HP 23 / 92

    ROUND 3

    I know Sandor is first, but I don't think we'll interrupt each other!

    Trusting the physically stronger of the party to finish cutting down the albino, and since he's proven resistant to magic (finally!!), Morkeleb turns the wand on the zombie to start wearing down THAT monstrosity.

    Magic MIssile on the zombie: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


    Male Dwarf Fighter 15 Urban Ranger 2 AC=32 (CMD base 37+ specials); T=16; FF=29; HP 183/183; Init+8; Per +22; +18F+14R+9W

    Since he cast a spell everyone gets an AoO don't they?

    AoO Axe: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 4 = 23
    Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

    If that doesn't kill him then attack him again.. if it does, move and attack the zombie

    Axe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
    Dmg: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


    Male Vindicator, Savior of Korvosa, and Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
    The Kegerator:
    Pwr Atk (FF): [dice]1d20+27[/dice] for [dice]1d10+14+9[/dice] damage and [dice=Intimidate DC 10+Target HD+Target Wis Mod]1d20+25[/dice].
    Murder Hobo/15 Init:+4 | AC:26, T:15, FF:24, DR 4/- | HP: 149/219 | THAC0:5
    Crunch & Per Diem:
    Fort: +15, Ref: +11, Will +9/+14 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +5 - FAME:27/42 - Train 1 hr/day on Staggering Crit

    AOO1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 1 + 2 + 4 = 19 for 2d4 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1) + 3 + 3 = 10


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    Gaius rolls out from his rapidly deteriorating cover and stands up. Command decision to move Sandor to striking range. I'll take his first attack roll for his attack. The change is on the map. Joe you can veto. The Stouthammer slams his axe down for a final time shattering the albino's spine and splintering the bed beneath. The frame gives way moments after Gaius emerges. The albino is rapidly bleeding out, but the zombie fights on.

    Morkeleb's missile has no problems with the zombie and a massive chunk of its torso breaks off and falls to the floor.

    Ferox!

    Battle [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img842/3811/battlemap.jpg]map[/map]


    Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 15 Init +6; AC=19; T=16; FF=17; HP 23 / 92
    Dungeon Master S wrote:
    Battle map

    I think you meant

    Battlemap


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    Oops. Yes, that.

    There are no AoOs as the ability was used defensively (successfully obviously.)

    Mike why aren't we beating Act III?


    Male Vindicator, Savior of Korvosa, and Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
    The Kegerator:
    Pwr Atk (FF): [dice]1d20+27[/dice] for [dice]1d10+14+9[/dice] damage and [dice=Intimidate DC 10+Target HD+Target Wis Mod]1d20+25[/dice].
    Murder Hobo/15 Init:+4 | AC:26, T:15, FF:24, DR 4/- | HP: 149/219 | THAC0:5
    Crunch & Per Diem:
    Fort: +15, Ref: +11, Will +9/+14 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +5 - FAME:27/42 - Train 1 hr/day on Staggering Crit

    Odric should be one to the east of the Zombie.


    Male Dwarf Fighter 15 Urban Ranger 2 AC=32 (CMD base 37+ specials); T=16; FF=29; HP 183/183; Init+8; Per +22; +18F+14R+9W
    Dungeon Master S wrote:

    Command decision to move Sandor to striking range. I'll take his first attack roll for his attack. The change is on the map. Joe you can veto. The Stouthammer slams his axe down for a final time shattering the albino's spine and splintering the bed beneath. The frame gives way moments after Gaius emerges. The albino is rapidly bleeding out, but the zombie fights on.

    I thought I was in striking range from round 2 when I moved up.

    After my attack kills the albino, I (perception to see Gaius) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 take my move action, and move 1 south of the zombie and stand on top of the bed.

    since it is difficult terrain I probably take an AoO freeing up the rogue to get into flank easier


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    Sorry for the confusion guys. To the best of my knowledge:

    1. I missed the part where Odric moved. This would have drawn two attacks of opportunity. Zombie slam 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 ouch. Slash from the albino's claws 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 1 - 4 = 8 an awkward miss.

    2. Sandor does not draw an AoO for the difficult terrain. You also now have a +1 to hit for the higher ground.

    Inquisitor!


    Active Buffs:
    Per Diem:
    Spells 1st 6/6 | 2nd 6/6 | 3rd 0/6 | 4th 3/4 | 5th 3/3 Judgements 5/5 | Bane 15/15 | Dimesion Hop 150/150
    Male Human Inquisitor 15 | HP 108/120| AC 24 FF 19 Tch 17 | CMD 27 | F+13 R+12 W+13 | Perc +23 | Init +9

    Seeing the dwarf's axe crush the life from the albino, Ferox takes a moment to consider whether the creature was naturally without pigmentation or if its pale complexion was the result of years spent underground. That brought to mind the fair Selina, a young lass that Ferox had been smitten with during seminary. Her skin was pale and smooth, like porcelain. Ferox had admired her from afar, not confident that he could draw her attention from the many other suitors she had. Ferox spent many days toiling in the gardens, catching glimpses of fair Selina as she went about her chores as a maid. He received many reprimands for not keeping his mind on his tasks. Alas, Ferox's desire for Selina would go ever unrequited as she tripped over a beggar while in town into the path of a speeding stage coach, trampled to death.

    With a cry, "Damn the poor!", Ferox targets the zombie and lets loose a speeding arrow.

    Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
    Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


    Male Vindicator, Savior of Korvosa, and Initiate of the Korvosan Guard
    The Kegerator:
    Pwr Atk (FF): [dice]1d20+27[/dice] for [dice]1d10+14+9[/dice] damage and [dice=Intimidate DC 10+Target HD+Target Wis Mod]1d20+25[/dice].
    Murder Hobo/15 Init:+4 | AC:26, T:15, FF:24, DR 4/- | HP: 149/219 | THAC0:5
    Crunch & Per Diem:
    Fort: +15, Ref: +11, Will +9/+14 vs. Fear - Perception +0 / Stealth +5 - FAME:27/42 - Train 1 hr/day on Staggering Crit

    Round the Fourth

    after Grym if it's still up and shambling about - I'm going to be in meetings all day, so to keep things moving...

    Odric thinks about all the times when he felt like a zombie after a long night of drinking. He would stumble around, hungry. Sometimes he would make crazy growling noises and bite people. With a sigh, Odric slashes at the Zombie absently, though still with fearsome efficacy.

    Normal attack to the Zombie with Falchion: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 2 = 28 for 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 3) + 3 = 7 damage.


    Male Human Ranger 17, AC 30, HPs 202/202, Int +5, Fort +17, Ref +15, Will +9 (Bucho AC 31 HPs 175/175, Fort +18, Ref +13, Will +8 +4morale)

    Not sure what to make of tbe inquisitors odd battle cry, Grym wades in to strike down the zombie corpse. The ranger takes one step to the north to set up a flank with Odric. And strikes out with his blade.
    Svord 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
    Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

    The ranger curses the bloated walking corpse and its odd jerky movements that foiled his attack. None the less he hopes he takes some heat off of Odric.


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    In testing. Can someone confirm Odric's Crit? After the arrow it might do it


    Active Buffs:
    Per Diem:
    Spells 1st 6/6 | 2nd 6/6 | 3rd 0/6 | 4th 3/4 | 5th 3/3 Judgements 5/5 | Bane 15/15 | Dimesion Hop 150/150
    Male Human Inquisitor 15 | HP 108/120| AC 24 FF 19 Tch 17 | CMD 27 | F+13 R+12 W+13 | Perc +23 | Init +9

    Confirming Odric's Crit: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 = 15

    Crit. Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 3) + 3 = 10


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    In rapid succession the heroes fell the zombie. There is little left of the beast after the final attack.

    We are finally out of initiative.

    XP: 433 each


    Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4/Cleric 11; Trapspotter 22; Init: 5; AC: 31; T: 18; FF: 30; HP: 145/122; Fort 9, Ref 13, Will 11

    Then let's get to the searching! Gaius loots the corpses.

    Then we should snag those remains that look Shoanti and see if they might be a match for our head.


    Active Buffs:
    Per Diem:
    Spells 1st 6/6 | 2nd 6/6 | 3rd 0/6 | 4th 3/4 | 5th 3/3 Judgements 5/5 | Bane 15/15 | Dimesion Hop 150/150
    Male Human Inquisitor 15 | HP 108/120| AC 24 FF 19 Tch 17 | CMD 27 | F+13 R+12 W+13 | Perc +23 | Init +9

    Casting Detect Magic and saying a quick prayer to Abadar (Guidance), Ferox searches the albino, laying out anything of interest on the bed.

    Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

    He repeats his prayers and searches the bed and the long bench against the north wall.

    Perception(bed): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
    Perception(bench): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    The albino's corpse produces a few auras that you quickly separate. His robes and the wand certainly, but also a ring on his left hand. He has a masterwork dagger and 5 small vials, but none of those register as magical.

    There is little of value on the bench aside from a solid tome of about one hundred pages.

    None of the remains in this room bear any semblance to a shoanti human.


    Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 15 Init +6; AC=19; T=16; FF=17; HP 23 / 92

    Vials: try detmining what htey are via alchemy skill.
    Craft (alchemy): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
    Craft (alchemy): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
    Craft (alchemy): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
    Craft (alchemy): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
    Craft (alchemy): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

    Tome? If that doesn't register as magical, I'll take a look at that.

    Finally . . .
    I think it would be useful to identify all of these items now, for immediate use.

    I pull out one of my scrolls and cast it.
    Wand--Spellcraft: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (4) + 20 = 24 <--Good for clvl 9 item
    Robe--Spellcraft: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (9) + 20 = 29 <--Good for clvl 14 item
    Ring--Spellcraft: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (10) + 20 = 30 <--Good for clvl 15 item


    Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4/Cleric 11; Trapspotter 22; Init: 5; AC: 31; T: 18; FF: 30; HP: 145/122; Fort 9, Ref 13, Will 11

    "A man’s torso, the chest bearing numerous tribal tattoos and with the right arm still attached, lies on this bench."

    That doesn't resemble a Shoanti Human? Okay. Just checking.


    True Dragons of Absalom | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

    Oops, my bad, I read the description for the previous room. you are correct sir. The body parts are the lion's share of what's left of Gaekhen.

    All of the nonmagical vials are the same, they are some type of poison.

    1d100 ⇒ 62
    1d100 ⇒ 57
    1d100 ⇒ 36
    1d100 ⇒ 59
    1d100 ⇒ 98

    Thankfully, luckily, you don't accidentally poison yourself. They are identifiable with a craft (Poisonmaking) skill.

    The items are as follows,

    Morkeleb:
    Ring of Protection +1, Wand of Burning Arc with 42 charges remaining, and a Robe of Bones with only 2 left: human skeleton and a goblin zombie.


    Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4/Cleric 11; Trapspotter 22; Init: 5; AC: 31; T: 18; FF: 30; HP: 145/122; Fort 9, Ref 13, Will 11

    Is that a big ol' Mission Accomplished or should we check out the south? I vote we check out the south and then head back.

    Be sure to grab the MW Dagger. If no one minds, I'd like the poison.


    Male Human Wizard (Enchanter: Controller) 15 Init +6; AC=19; T=16; FF=17; HP 23 / 92

    DM: I was unable to find a description of the Burning Arc spell. Can you link to it when you've a mind?

    The ring is of the Protection (+1)variety. May I suggest one of our fighters use it?
    .
    The robe is a "Robe of Bones." It is a distasteful item, but I must admit that being able to summon a creature--even as gauche as a skeleton or zombie--can be of use. I suggest I keep it ot use, unless those of more delecate tendencies object too strongly. I'd also suggest that the wand will see best use in my hands, it being an arcane spell. Objections?

    The poison is yours, Gaius. And I have no desire for the dagger.

    DM: anything about the book??

    Gaius, whiel I agree we've accomplished our mission, I opine we've also made an enemy in Rolth. I think we should end his threat before heading back.


    Male Human Ranger 17, AC 30, HPs 202/202, Int +5, Fort +17, Ref +15, Will +9 (Bucho AC 31 HPs 175/175, Fort +18, Ref +13, Will +8 +4morale)

    Grym has some interest in the mwk dagger. He feels that might make a good left hand blade. The ranger is all for putting an end to Rolth before leaving.


    Male Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4/Cleric 11; Trapspotter 22; Init: 5; AC: 31; T: 18; FF: 30; HP: 145/122; Fort 9, Ref 13, Will 11

    Gaius looks about, confused.

    This isn't Rolth? Do we think it's his... Apprentice?

    DM: Gaius goes to the writing desk in the next room and searches it.

    1,901 to 1,950 of 13,019 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sfounder's Curse of the Crimson Throne PbP All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
    Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

    Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.