[5e] Ghosts of Saltmarsh (Inactive)

Game Master Jubal Breakbottle


1,851 to 1,867 of 1,867 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>

* Saltmarsh *
Badger the Rover wrote:
"Is it something we can jump or bridge?" He shrugs.

It’s a wall without secret door. Map is updated in profile link


Male Forest Gnome Ranger 6 HP 36/49 | AC 16 |Hit Dice 4/4d10 |Init. +4 | Speed/Swim 25ft| Passive Perception 12

Thank you for answering. It was an in character question as much as out of character one. If we are at a wall I am not sure where we are on the map.


* Saltmarsh *

From your position, you see 2 closed doors, 2 open rooms, and a hallway. The most left is one of the open rooms. Where to?


CG M Elf Cleric 5 | AC 16 (18w/shield) | Init: +3 | HP 14/38 | 1st 1/4, 2nd 1/3 3rd 1/2 Ch 1/1 | HD 5/1d8 | PasPer 17 |

Kwin nods to the south. Let's try those doors. Maybe one of them will be a place we can use to our advantage if we need to retreat somewhere.

We'll do the south door first.


Male Forest Gnome Ranger 6 HP 36/49 | AC 16 |Hit Dice 4/4d10 |Init. +4 | Speed/Swim 25ft| Passive Perception 12

"Let's go."


* Saltmarsh *

With Argyri AFK, who takes the lead to do what with this door?


High Elf |Wizard 5th|CG|HP:30/35HD:6d6+2|AC:13/16(MA16/19)|Init:+3|S-1 D+3 C+2 I+6 W+3 Ch+0|SpAtt+6 DC14|BladeSong 3/3|1st-3/4 2nd-3/3-3rd-3/3

Not me


Sheet Half-elf Rogue (Swashbuckler) 42/42 HP 16 AC 10.18.14.8.12.16 DEX,INT 2x:Init+7 P.Per 14, Insight 14, Invest 9 darkvision 2x:initiative, stealth, charmed, ∅:sleep

Sorry, back, just a bit out of touch

"Alright Tarn, same drill. I look high; you look low. And we both listen for whatever nastiness might be back there."

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


* Saltmarsh *

We should establish the standard operating procedure of approaching a door. Who looks for traps? Who unlocks doors?

As such Argyri continues to the south door without detecting a threat, finding a trap, or finding a lock on the door. Too easy!

She opens the door facing a ballista, which fires a spear which misses impaling her.

Ballista attack on Argyri: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 123d10 ⇒ (5, 4, 5) = 14

You've another door next to you and the map is updated


Sheet Half-elf Rogue (Swashbuckler) 42/42 HP 16 AC 10.18.14.8.12.16 DEX,INT 2x:Init+7 P.Per 14, Insight 14, Invest 9 darkvision 2x:initiative, stealth, charmed, ∅:sleep

OOof, I see I missed a save while I was away.

Dex save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 Lol. BTW that and the acid pit, I was at zero before Badger healed me. Now I'm at 19/42. Prolly worth another, unless we're getting near to out...in which case maybe we make camp for the night?


Sheet Half-elf Rogue (Swashbuckler) 42/42 HP 16 AC 10.18.14.8.12.16 DEX,INT 2x:Init+7 P.Per 14, Insight 14, Invest 9 darkvision 2x:initiative, stealth, charmed, ∅:sleep

Argyri turns to her companions. "At this point, I'm feeling pretty beat up. Can anyone heal me more? If not, I wonder if it's time for us to find a hole to hide in and grab a rest."


CG M Elf Cleric 5 | AC 16 (18w/shield) | Init: +3 | HP 14/38 | 1st 1/4, 2nd 1/3 3rd 1/2 Ch 1/1 | HD 5/1d8 | PasPer 17 |

"I can provide some healing, but I would no longer have any offense against spirits. We should go back to where our prisoners are and rest for a while."


Male Forest Gnome Ranger 6 HP 36/49 | AC 16 |Hit Dice 4/4d10 |Init. +4 | Speed/Swim 25ft| Passive Perception 12

"I can. Save your potent stuff Kwin. If we run into trouble my swords will work just fine."

Who actually needs healing? There is some discrepancies with where we are in our profiles, DM Jubal's table (even of max hp).


Sheet Half-elf Rogue (Swashbuckler) 42/42 HP 16 AC 10.18.14.8.12.16 DEX,INT 2x:Init+7 P.Per 14, Insight 14, Invest 9 darkvision 2x:initiative, stealth, charmed, ∅:sleep

I'm at 19/49. I've updated my stats on Jubal's sheet.


Lvl 6 Warlock Tarn Copperlocks HP (49/49) AoA (15/15) AC (19) Saves (5/2/4/0/2/5) Spells (1/2) Current Buffs ( AoA ) HD (5/5) Flight (3/3)

Tarn, who was in no way injured, shrugged. ”Aye, makes sense. Get everyone patched up, as gold is of no use to us dead. We’ll get it so yer blood stays inside where it belongs, and then let’s tackle this place right proper.” He said with a smile.


High Elf |Wizard 5th|CG|HP:30/35HD:6d6+2|AC:13/16(MA16/19)|Init:+3|S-1 D+3 C+2 I+6 W+3 Ch+0|SpAtt+6 DC14|BladeSong 3/3|1st-3/4 2nd-3/3-3rd-3/3

" I am injured but hot badly." Dru says as she looked about snd then pointed to a door.

" Lets take a rest in one od these rooms"


Male Forest Gnome Ranger 6 HP 36/49 | AC 16 |Hit Dice 4/4d10 |Init. +4 | Speed/Swim 25ft| Passive Perception 12

Badger nods. "Let's bandage up and see what that can heal up."

1,851 to 1,867 of 1,867 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [5e] Ghosts of Saltmarsh All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.