SFS Salvation's End and After

Game Master therealthom

An intrepid band of adventurers works to save the Starfinders lost in the Scoured Stars and explore Salvation's End.

Maps, etc ...


851 to 900 of 999 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

Is the lashunta a cashier or would I need to place an order with one of the Joros?


Cookie Jar Pilferer 9 ; Dimensional Explorer 4

We can roll with cashier.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

Idir clops up to the lashunta.

"Good afternoon! I would like to order..." he says, pausing a moment for his eyestalks to dart across the menu. "...the apple, lemon, cucumber, celery and ginger blend, please."

He deliberately refuses to use the punny name whatever Joros on the restaurant's marketing team gave it.

"Idir is the name, by the way, of the Herd Fernas...my colleagues and I are new here...Anything in particular you'd recommend for them?" he asks, reading the lashunta's name tag.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Maps, etc...

The lashunta's nametag reads 'Kenro.'

The lashunta twists his long head langorously toward Idir and eyes the dromada. The red fabric mask across his lower face twitches slightly.

"That's an excellent choice. I'd suggest the green tea-based cherry, lemon, spinache blend for her. And the kale, alfalfa, walnut and sunflower for your other friends. "

Wayfinders

Female Human Envoy 1 / Operative 3 (Theme: Icon) SP 7/24 HP 28/28 RP 2/3 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | F +1 R +8 (has evasion) W+5 | Init +3 Perc +9

Stell explains the group's fact finding mission. Sensing the group's interest in gossip, she asks if they want to see some of the videos she has taken of other Joros. She does quick searches for places where the Joros were talking about others in the area, hoping they'll learn things they would find juicy. She tries to parse out cliques.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

"Thank you, Mr. Kenro! It is an honor and a pleasure, by the way," Idir replies. He observes Kenro's demeanor, trying to see if that twitch was just the normal irritation of a beleaguered service worker, or something deeper.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + (4) + 1 = 24

He then offers to pay for the drinks for the group.

"My treat!"

And leaves a generous tip for Kenro.

How many credits should I deduct? :P


Maps, etc...

Kenro waves off the payment. "The vault provides. You'll need to find a job, but as long as you work, you don't pay for anything. The finding might be tricky. You won't be popular in some places. Why don't you come to BothumbsUp tonight? You can meet the other non-Joros."

The smoothies are as delicious as they sound.

No charge for the drinks.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

"That sounds most excellent, Kenro! We look forward to it!"

Gonna see if Stell gets anything out of the Joros before suggesting we move on to the Whizdisk stadium and hospital!


Maps, etc...

oops and apologies, Clebsch

Stell Z-Lin, SFS wrote:
Stell explains the group's fact finding mission. Sensing the group's interest in gossip, she asks if they want to see some of the videos she has taken of other Joros. She does quick searches for places where the Joros were talking about others in the area, hoping they'll learn things they would find juicy. She tries to parse out cliques.

The Joros are very appreciative of Stell's candid gossip clips. The appearance of ATOC Joro in one of them excites some debate. Some Joros think he's one of a group of jerks. Others think ATOC and his crowd are right; the vault belongs to Joros.

Dataphiles

Izalguun | Cyberborn | Technomancer -2- / Soldier -1- | Perception +0 | Initiative=0 SP=23, HP=23| EAC=16 KAC=19| F=3, R=0, W=5, RP=4

Even simple-minded Thundergun becomes strangely paranoid, hearing drinks are free and you just need to work.

-Is it correct in your society here concept of communal labor and sharing results is more popular rather bartering or credits-relationship in a monetised standarts? Or cryptocurrency?

ANyway the technomancer tries his drink using thin pipe to avoid removing helmet.

After on TG wonders who is ATOC Joro? And are here any interracial onflicts or something?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

We met ATOC Joro back at the game tournament. He was the one suspicious of non-human clones and said at least Stell was "normal."

Wayfinders

Female Human Envoy 1 / Operative 3 (Theme: Icon) SP 7/24 HP 28/28 RP 2/3 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | F +1 R +8 (has evasion) W+5 | Init +3 Perc +9

Stell enjoys a drink, but she's ready to go once the interest in her video clips wanes.

If we want to visit all the other locations before going to Bothumbsup, I think we still need to see the hospital.


Maps, etc...
Thundergun wrote:

Even simple-minded Thundergun becomes strangely paranoid, hearing drinks are free and you just need to work.

-Is it correct in your society here concept of communal labor and sharing results is more popular rather bartering or credits-relationship in a monetised standarts? Or cryptocurrency?

...

"The Vault provides everything required for life except purpose. Work provides that. What else do rational people need?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

"I...can't really think of anything 'rational,' though I imagine more mystically-aligned sapients might suggest things like religion or philosophy to give one's life purpose," Idir comments.

There's the Hospital and the Whizdisk stadium. I'm game for either!

Dataphiles

Izalguun | Cyberborn | Technomancer -2- / Soldier -1- | Perception +0 | Initiative=0 SP=23, HP=23| EAC=16 KAC=19| F=3, R=0, W=5, RP=4

- Religion is not rational, dear Idir. Although philosophy tends to perform some mind experiments occasionally which is closer.
I think retinal people need freedom to create and philed to experiment and otherwise check hypothesis. Aprobe theories...

Preparing to have a discussion around TG grabs some beverages or at least drinks and even tryin to find a sit in this world of small joros

Acquisitives

m CN nuar Mechanic 4 [Mercenary] | sp 24/28 | hp 30/30 | rp 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F+4 R+7 W+1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | DV60'

Thundergun, your statement would be true if we lived in a world where the existence of Gods is absolutely implicit or not even proven. But in a world where Gods are a reality, religion is just another science. Kuozar puffs on his cigar. It would be a funny world without Gods, right? Either very funny, chaotic, unpredictable and interesting, or monstrously boring with a bunch of bores. Heh, it would be interesting to take a look. But of course this is complete crap, this can't be...

Dataphiles

Izalguun | Cyberborn | Technomancer -2- / Soldier -1- | Perception +0 | Initiative=0 SP=23, HP=23| EAC=16 KAC=19| F=3, R=0, W=5, RP=4

-Religions just simplifying knowledge and ethics for the sake of simple folks understanding. Gods are difficult to hear or understand without priests, I am not to deny their existance. Gods have god's qualities and that would be ignorant to think we may have similar way of self-development or intensions. I think without gods the world would be more predictable and less interesting. And probably more rational...

the technomancer finds a sit and feels some comfort to talk longer, than usual. He takes a look at Joros wo might listen for his conversation with Nuar

Acquisitives

m CN nuar Mechanic 4 [Mercenary] | sp 24/28 | hp 30/30 | rp 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F+4 R+7 W+1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | DV60'

Physics simplifies the essence of things in the material or, if you like, in the wave world to the same extent that religion simplifies the essence of things in the spiritual and unknowable world. Kuozar takes another deep drag on his cigar and thoughtfully lets out smoke rings, watching them disappear into the air like all the dreams and charms of mortals...

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.
Thundergun wrote:

- Religion is not rational, dear Idir. Although philosophy tends to perform some mind experiments occasionally which is closer.

I think retinal people need freedom to create and philed to experiment and otherwise check hypothesis. Aprobe theories...

"Of course it's not rational," Idir replies. "I mean, the Dromadan deity most known in the Pact Worlds is one we generally consider a bad influence, a 'devil figure,' as humans sometimes calls them, someone most pious dromadas wouldn't pray to unless they'd abandoned all the instincts and cultural mores that make our people us. But, he's the one other species seem to 'understand' the most, given the much more individualistic and atomized ways they've organized their societies."

Once everyone's finished their drinks, he stands up.

"Shall we take in a game of Whizdisc, then? Or perhaps visit the local hospital?

I'm okay with either. :P


Maps, etc...

Kenro's been following the philosophical conversation while cleaning glasses. "What deity is that? I love foreign cultures."


Maps, etc...

I'll make an executive decision that you go to the stadium. That way you'll only have to visit the hospital once. :-)

The WHIZDISK STADIUM is the largest facility in the vault. This giant athletic stadium has courts and fields for all manner of sports, but the architecture centers around the main playing field for the Joros’ most popular sport: whizdisk. Today is an off-day for games, so one of the main teams—the Thumbs-Up—are preparing a backup player to sub in for Jersey 17 Joro, who twisted their ankle two days ago. The team is laser focused on preparing for their match against the Bunny Ears and ignores the newcomers while they run through a series of drills on and off the field.

A lean, hairless, dark-skinned ryphorian moves and leaps amongst a myriad of training equipment at the far end of the field. That must be Finbar, the last non-Joro in the vault. They have long, pointed ears with feathered edges that must give them exceptionally good hearing and particularly large canine teeth that can protrude from their mouths like fangs when they smile.

New slide 3 with picture of Finbar, and typical pictures of specimens of the three other non-Joro species.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.
SD DM wrote:
Kenro's been following the philosophical conversation while cleaning glasses. "What deity is that? I love foreign cultures."

Idir gives a slight "hrrmph," but obliges.

"His name is Romgul. 'The Lone Survivor.' 'The Coward's God.' At first glance, he seems to espouse beliefs all dromadas hold dear: always be vigilant, for danger is everywhere; flee, for it is tactical and not cowardly; gather in groups, for there is safety in numbers. But he twists those communal beliefs into selfish ones, encourages you to only look out for yourself, and if your group is scattered by danger, those who fall behind should be left behind, and "for the good of the herd" is the go-to excuse for any and all criticism of those beliefs. How does the human saying go? 'I don't have to outrun the predator, I just have to outrun you?' He is a tempter, offering false safety in exchange for devotion, and no dromada would admit to worshiping him publicly, though we all worry who in our herds might be praying to him behind closed doors. In what is perhaps a cruel cosmic joke, Romgul enjoys far more popularity among other species. As far as my personal beliefs go, I shop at AbadarCorp, and that is the extent of my religious devotions."

Upon visiting the Whizdisk Stadium, Idir watches with an air of detachment. While he valued athleticism and physical fitness to a certain extent, that extent largely encompassed running from danger. When Finbar approaches to greet them however, he immediately is set on edge. Teeth. Sharp teeth.

"I'll...er...leave the introductions to you, Stell," he says, gulping a bit.

Wayfinders

Female Human Envoy 1 / Operative 3 (Theme: Icon) SP 7/24 HP 28/28 RP 2/3 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | F +1 R +8 (has evasion) W+5 | Init +3 Perc +9

While walking to the stadium, Stell shares her views on religion. "My parents were not religious, but since I've been on my own, I've found two religions that help me face this dangerous and unpredictable universe. One is Weyden, who is said to separate out a shard of his self and incarnate as one of the sentient creatures. Indeed he is supposed to be doing this all the time, so anyone you meet could be a god. That reminds me to respect the divinity in each person and to try to learn from every adventure."

"Then there is Yareasa, who it is said was a mortal scientist who learned everything that could be learned and so ascended to godhood. She inspires me to develop my mind and spirit as I explore the universe."

Once at the stadium, Stell activates her camera but leaves it on the strap around her neck, pointing forward in the middle of her chest. After recording some of the practice, she moves down to the ryphorian. Once he makes eye contact, she stops forward.

"Hello. I'm Stell. This is Idir, Thundergun, and Kuozar. We're visitors from outside the vault doing research on this place. I believe you are Finbar. What do you do at the vault? I identify with Weydan because he sometimes spends time exploring the universe as a mortal. So anyone you meet could be a diety! It reminds me to respect others and try to learn from every situation."

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
m CN nuar Mechanic 4 [Mercenary] | sp 24/28 | hp 30/30 | rp 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F+4 R+7 W+1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | DV60'

Idir, thank you. This is a very interesting story for me too. And for me as a player, by the way! .)

_____

:: I wonder why they have fangs? Maybe the author of the clones doesn't know how the ryphorians look like? I wonder if they are dangerous? They can bite and stuff like that, huh! ::

Kuozar thinks this thought into your head, but for now he just stands casually leaning on his huge cannon as a staff.


Maps, etc...

The scenario doesn't describe Finbar. The fang bit is from the monster manual description of ryphorians.

Also loving the conversation.

Finbar smiles toothily at Stell. "You've got me, Finbar. So the stories are true. More non-Joros. I'm a janitor here, but what I really do is this!"

The ryphorian dashes up a few rows of seats, then runs partway down a row before turning and running down on the edges on the tops of the chairs toward the exercise equipment. His motion is smooth and confident; his balance doesn't falter. When he reaches the equipment, he leaps from one piece, twirling to another, bouncing to a third , and vaults the railing onto the field. Then he runs back to Stell. He's breathing hard , but not gasping.

"You want to try?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

"I...I suppose I could make an attempt!" Idir stammers. He bolts, sprinting in the pattern Finbar made.

40 ft. movement speed baybeeeeeeeee!

Athletics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Acquisitives

m CN nuar Mechanic 4 [Mercenary] | sp 24/28 | hp 30/30 | rp 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F+4 R+7 W+1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | DV60'

I've never noticed fangs in the description of ryphorianss. Well... It happens .))

Kuozar follows the running with his eyes and lights a new cigar.


Maps, etc...

Finbar is impressed. "That was great! Unbelievable. I've got another route laid out we could try. "

The whizdisk team finishes up on the field and begins wandering toward the exercise equipment. Finbar notices them coming, "I'd better get back to work. They hate it when I do parkour through here while they work out. Can I catch you later at BoThumbsUp ?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

Idir blushes a bit.

"Well...thank you, Finbar! Yes, I believe we'll be at BoThumbsUp later."

Wayfinders

Female Human Envoy 1 / Operative 3 (Theme: Icon) SP 7/24 HP 28/28 RP 2/3 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | F +1 R +8 (has evasion) W+5 | Init +3 Perc +9

Stell decides to try some of the acrobatic running around, hoping to either impress or amuse Finbar.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Her dance training kicks in and she manages to make the leaps and not fall flat on her face.

Finbar wrote:
Finbar notices them coming, "I'd better get back to work. They hate it when I do parkour through here while they work out. Can I catch you later at BoThumbsUp?"

"I look forward to it." Stell gestures with both thumbs up before leaving.


Maps, etc...

Sorry, I didn't expect the long holiday weekend to be as long as it was.

I believe that you're down to the hospital and BoThumbsUp. Where to next?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

I vote hospital!


Maps, etc...

Oops. Flow of the scenario works better if we do BoThumbsUp first. With your kind indulgence we'll relax at the bar first.

BOTHUMBS UP:

Six ceiling-mounted vidscreens illuminate an otherwise dim bar, each screen flashing between whizdisk highlights, competitive board game analyses, and spots of outdoor exercise groups all being covered by nearly-identical Joro commentators. Posters and signs espousing support for the Thumbs-Up clutter the walls and decorate the diner-style menus placed on the numerous empty tables. A stage conspicuously large enough to support a small community choir overlooks the spacious room, the karaoke prompter screens dark with whizdisk screensavers bouncing slowly around the frames.

All four of the non-Joros gather in one of the booths. They wave for you to come over and join them.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

I was just worried BoThumbsUp was the "point of no return" for the scenario and we'd no longer be able to explore the community more after whatever happens here. Can you tell I've played too many CRPGs? :P

Idir waves back to the non-Joros and clops over.

"It's good to see you all again!" he says cheerfully. At this point he was feeling much more relaxed than he'd been at the start. Nobody'd shot at them, they'd made some new friends, nothing had tried to eat them, life was good!

Acquisitives

m CN nuar Mechanic 4 [Mercenary] | sp 24/28 | hp 30/30 | rp 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F+4 R+7 W+1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | DV60'

Kuozar is going to light another cigar, but it seems that today he has smoked so many of them that even he is tired, so he puts the cigar back in the box and just goes to the table. Hi guys. And immediately adds telepathically addressing each of non-Joro in turn. :: We can communicate telepathically if you want to say something that should not be heard by other people's ears. ::


Maps, etc...

"Good to see you too!" your ryphorian friend is especially psyched to see his fellow acrobats Idir and Stella.

Kuozar's invitation unleashes a silent flood of criticism of Joro culture. The games, the choirs, whizdisk. Their collective energy as frustration with the dominant culture of their community, paired with anxiety about their place in that culture.

Annalise explain that they all have a desire to form a community, but the
overwhelming presence of Joros quickly drowned out their voices. At first, the non-Joros lived peacefully on the fringes, but recently, they've been harassed by some Joros. And in a possible (or not) coincidence a fifth non-Joro, a draelik named Centek, was taken to the hospital a few days ago by a crowd of concerned Joros after suffering numerous traumatic injuries. They haven't heard from Centek since he was admitted.

(Like Roofer Joro, they assume the PCs come from a new batch of clones.)

Acquisitives

m CN nuar Mechanic 4 [Mercenary] | sp 24/28 | hp 30/30 | rp 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F+4 R+7 W+1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | DV60'

Kuozar telepathically transmits this information to his comrades. :: To the hospital, apparently? ::

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

"Oh my, this is worse than I thought!" Idir exclaims after Kuozar communicates the group's telepathic conversation.

Would we be leaving already? We just got here..."

Wayfinders

Female Human Envoy 1 / Operative 3 (Theme: Icon) SP 7/24 HP 28/28 RP 2/3 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | F +1 R +8 (has evasion) W+5 | Init +3 Perc +9

Stell telepathically suggests she mingle with the Joros and ask about the hospitalized draelik. "Best to discover what the Joros angle on the incident is."

Stell practices her diplomacy and draws on any good impressions she may have made with any of the Joros in the bar. After small talk establishes a friendly conversation, she glances at the table of non-Joros and says, "What's with them? Are they not welcome here? Everyone has been so friendly to us even though we too are different."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
m CN nuar Mechanic 4 [Mercenary] | sp 24/28 | hp 30/30 | rp 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F+4 R+7 W+1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | DV60'

:: It's going to end soon. Like in a horror movie. And we will fight our way through the city of zombie clones, killing all living things in our path except these four... ::

Kuozar can't stand it and lights up again. The expression on the face of the heir of the minotaurs from the lost Golarion is rather gloomy.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

Idir shudders.

:: You're...being sarcastic, right Kuozar? :: he mentally replies.


Cookie Jar Pilferer 9 ; Dimensional Explorer 4
Stell Z-Lin, SFS wrote:

...

Stell practices her diplomacy and draws on any good impressions she may have made with any of the Joros in the bar. After small talk establishes a friendly conversation, she glances at the table of non-Joros and says, "What's with them? Are they not welcome here? Everyone has been so friendly to us even though we too are different."

All the Joros here are nice. They certainly don't intend to make the non-Joros feel unvalued or uncomfortable, but the non-Joros just don't get 'kewl' sometimes.

During this conversation, a group of unfamiliar Joros enters the bar and surrounds the booth. These Joros have all the same mannerisms and speech patterns as the other clones, but their clothing is completely unusual.
They wear stationwear light armor and pulsecasters holstered at their hips.

The leader swaggers up to the non-Joro table. He says quite cheerfully, “We're the CommanJoros. All you newcomers and malcontents need to immediately surrender your equipment. We're taking you to the First Joro for evaluation and processing.”

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
m CN nuar Mechanic 4 [Mercenary] | sp 24/28 | hp 30/30 | rp 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F+4 R+7 W+1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | DV60'

No. Kuozar puts his hand on his gun and it looks very expressive. He definitely won't give his brainchild to anyone. Just no.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male LG dromada bureaucrat envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

Idir gulps.

"What does "evaluation" and "processing" entail?" he asks.

Wayfinders

Female Human Envoy 1 / Operative 3 (Theme: Icon) SP 7/24 HP 28/28 RP 2/3 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | F +1 R +8 (has evasion) W+5 | Init +3 Perc +9

Stell moves to stand behind Kuozar and Thundergun, being disinclined to acquiesce to their request. She keeps quiet, waiting to see how the others react. <Let's see how they react if we don't comply,> she says to the others telepathically. She keeps her camera rolling.

Dataphiles

Izalguun | Cyberborn | Technomancer -2- / Soldier -1- | Perception +0 | Initiative=0 SP=23, HP=23| EAC=16 KAC=19| F=3, R=0, W=5, RP=4
Kuozar of Steel wrote:

:: It's going to end soon. Like in a horror movie. And we will fight our way through the city of zombie clones, killing all living things in our path except these four... ::

Kuozar can't stand it and lights up again. The expression on the face of the heir of the minotaurs from the lost Golarion is rather gloomy.

Seems like Thundergun was too busy with helmet interface and some telepathic comunications mixed with helmet messegas confused poor technomancer. And finally number of joros around reaised again which is pretty uncomfortable for large intravert...

BUt after cuosar lights up cigar and starts talking about zombies - he returns to reality, remobing helmet for a while. 3-side-jaws mouth might impress someone, but TG actully looks a bit shy about his look.

TG obviosly wanted to comment up all the telepathy intervention when someone suggested to evaluate.

-Khm, do you need my clothes and helmet? Well, it sounds not realy polite in here but... here. - he throws his battlestaff closer to commanjoros as if surrendering it.

-Kuozar, have you predict this - telepathically asks izalguun

Acquisitives

m CN nuar Mechanic 4 [Mercenary] | sp 24/28 | hp 30/30 | rp 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | F+4 R+7 W+1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | DV60'

:: I'm as surprised as you are, Thundergun. However, perhaps... I will get enough test subjects to check the quality of new improvements. Not that I want to, and the clones have a chance and a choice... but... ::
He smiles badly at the end of his thought.


Maps, etc...

See slide 3. Green Joros are bystanders. Blue, orange and red Joros are the CommanJoros. Stell, you're off on your own as you were canvassing regular Joros.

The CommanJoro leader with the red cravat sneers. "You come with us. You'll fit in a lot better after we're done with you. Take 'em boys." They draw their pulsecaster pistols and saps.

The CommanJoro with a blue cravat reaches for Stell as she attempts to walk past and rejoin her companions.

Round 1 Initiative. Bold to go.
Kuozar
Stell-Z

CommanJoros
Thundergun
Idir

Gm stuff:

Idir: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Thundergun: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Kuozar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Stell-Z: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

CommanJoros: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Wayfinders

Female Human Envoy 1 / Operative 3 (Theme: Icon) SP 7/24 HP 28/28 RP 2/3 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | F +1 R +8 (has evasion) W+5 | Init +3 Perc +9

Stell says, "I don't recognize your authority," as she tries to tumble past the one grabbing at her.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

She keeps on moving, jumping to the center of the room, away from the commanJoros, drawing her static arc pistol which she points at them, ready to fire.

She appears to reconsider firing and holds the pistol pointing up.

Ready action to fire if fired upon or if any approaches her.

She brings the pistol back to firing position and fires at anyone who starts to attack or approach her.

Trick Attack, Bluff, Skill Expertise: 1d20 + 13 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (18) + 13 + 4 + (4) = 39
DC: 20 + Targets CR; success: Target is flat-footed against the trick attack; if attack hits add Trick Attack Damage
Trick Attack Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Static Arc Pistol, vs EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage, E: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 (range: 50')
Set to Stun.


Maps, etc...

Blue turns to follow Stell.

You're going to get that shot, but let's see what Kuozar does before resolving it.

851 to 900 of 999 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / tt's The Scoured Stars Story Arc All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.