[Non-PFS] [3PP Class Only] Shadowed Keep on the Borderlands

Game Master djpika

Info
Character Order
Artfell Forest
Shadowed Keep
Shadowed Keep Overhead View

NPC's
Swallowfeld
Maban & Bleja
Melor Keast
Beryan Teague
Jory Mayne

Maps
*Shadowed Keep Ground Floor
*Tower
Swallowfeld
Camp
Silver Bulette
Olfden


1 to 50 of 203 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The Discussion thread is now open.


Male Human Direlock (Predator) 1| HP 14/14 | AC: 17/T 11/ FF 16 | Fort: +4; Ref: +1; Will: +2 | Init: +2 | CMB +2; CMD 13 | Per +4 ; SM: +4 | Spd 25 ft. | Dire Pool: 4 | Dire Zone: 10' | Inimica DC: 14 | Perc + 4; SM +4

Dotting in...


LN| Male| Human | 1st Gearhead| Conditions: Human (Varisian) 8/8| AC:14 (FF12/T12)| FO:+1 RE:+4 WL:+2|Initiative: +2| Perc:+4| Stealth: +3

Indeed.Andru here looking for work


Male HP: 11/11|AC: 17 (13 Tch, 15 Fl)|CMB: +3, CMD: 15| F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 |Init: +2|SR 11|Perc: +5, SM: +5, Diplo: +6, Acro +6, Bluff +6| Astral Deva|Speed 30ft (30ft)

Xephkiel will be right with you folks. Just bussing these last tables..


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG Human Conscript 1 | Status:
Stats:
AC 15(17) (T 11, FF 14) | CMB +6, CMD 15 | Init +1 | Speed 30ft | F +4, R +3, W +2 | Perc +6, SM +2
HP 12/12

Yep, I've just realized I never filled the "problem" paragraph. I had in mind that Braggi had to be resuscitated, and thus had to accept some jobs out of his comfort area to catch up with the debt.

One of those jobs was an escort to Olfden. Once there, with the escort finished, he'll obviously look for something else that makes the long trip profitable.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 8/8 AC 16 Touch 12 FF 14 CMD 12 FCMD 10 Init+2 ; perception+5 Fort +2 Ref +4 Will +3 Impv Alch Items: 3 Total: 2 Healing Salve. 1 Impv Fuse Bombs

Zupon on duty! (Sorry about that family emergency)

character is all fully udpated and added a quick reference section for his abilities. Though as I write this I should go add the Heal Skill ability Scholar gets.
Eh i'lldo that in the morning. As well as find a pic for this at least; shame can't upload our own. I'll have to find something like a satchel maybe

I'm not of any strong opinion of how to conjoin the game start.

Zupon would be amicable for money making, or in trade for journals, books, etc of value. Or simply if someone catches him at the right moment and pulls his heart strings and is in need of aid.
Or simply could be there for the purpose of the possibilty of old books/schematics/lore of the area; given the rep of the shadowed keep


True-Neutral, Female Human Kunoichi Ninja | HP: 9 | AC: 15 (13 TAC;12 FFAC ) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5; Low-Light | Fort: +1 Refl: +5 Will: +1 | CmD: 14 | +7 Stealth; +5 Sense Motive | 0 HealSalve | SLA's: active

Just wanted to make sure that changing Chigao's equipment setup to get a CLW wand is not needed at this time; otherwise, with permission from DM rel20, I would just wait until 3rd level to see if any further "Healy" stuff is needed by the party. :)

Chigao is more or less ready for adventure; she (as an "apprentice"... of sorts) and her master could be locally known among town for getting rid of any known pesky local kobold traps as "on-the-job" training. Otherwise, using the The Silver Bulette Inn is perfectly fine by me. ;)

PS. Seems there is a pfsrd page for Play Manga D20 stuff- just discovered it about a hour or two ago m'self. ;p


LN| Male| Human | 1st Gearhead| Conditions: Human (Varisian) 8/8| AC:14 (FF12/T12)| FO:+1 RE:+4 WL:+2|Initiative: +2| Perc:+4| Stealth: +3

As Andru needs cash he'd likely go to the inn looking for work. For any who have in their background that they've been in Olfden a while, you'd likely have heard of the strange son of circus performers who spends more time studying the mechanical aspect of things than he does any of the normal pursuits. He went away to Almas for about 6 years and recently returned.


HP 8/8 AC 16 Touch 12 FF 14 CMD 12 FCMD 10 Init+2 ; perception+5 Fort +2 Ref +4 Will +3 Impv Alch Items: 3 Total: 2 Healing Salve. 1 Impv Fuse Bombs

Ah one thing i should cross check.
I've been assuming this is is like any other special item-like ever burning torches-that do not specify activation ; in that it follows standard magic item rules. Standard action to turn on, or off.
Snagged it because it fit him super well (and I have the trait for gold to represent his backstory backing) given how it can't go out and he's adept at smacking with torches.
Wanted to reconfirm I'm correct and not just assuming. Since otherwise he'd have to keep like a waterskin or canteen just to keep this submerged in when walking around cities or sneaking. (or in a longer running game fireforged steel cover)

Founderflame torch :
https://aonprd.com/EquipmentMiscDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Founderflame%20torch
Source Merchant's Manifest pg. 21
Price 250 gp; Weight 1 lb.
Category Adventuring Gear
Description
One end of this short length of petrified wood burns with a flame of ever-changing hue, a tiny portion of the fires of the Founder’s Flame (Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Magnimar, City of Monuments 32). It provides light as per a normal torch but is not consumed, and its fire cannot be extinguished by mundane means (though total immersion temporarily quenches the flame). The torch can be wielded as an improvised light mace that deals an additional 1d2 points of fire damage; in addition, a creature damaged by the torch’s fire takes a –1 penalty on saving throws for 1 round against effects that deal fire damage.

As for healing.
Zupon has a DC15 heal check. standard action. Heals 1+what he rolls over the DC. Can be done INT times per individual.
DOES use Healer's Kit though; of which he has 10 uses of atm. (can refill though with time and a little gold)
Healing Salve's heal 1d8. Of which he'll have 1-3 depending on how much aoe's he wants (Same pool). These can be remade with 15-45mins crafting time. (1 salve 2 fuse grenades for starting; as he's been traveling alone not in a group)
Standard Heal-Treat Wounds and Long Care as well. though that DC is a bit harder.

So he's pretty good for this level IMO. He has no ranged healing though. Also fragile.

------
Sounds like hanging out in the tavern and snagging some gold is a pretty universally applicable life situation.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Chigao Waiyo wrote:

Just wanted to make sure that changing Chigao's equipment setup to get a CLW wand is not needed at this time; otherwise, with permission from DM rel20, I would just wait until 3rd level to see if any further "Healy" stuff is needed by the party. :)

Chigao is more or less ready for adventure; she (as an "apprentice"... of sorts) and her master could be locally known among town for getting rid of any known pesky local kobold traps as "on-the-job" training. Otherwise, using the The Silver Bulette Inn is perfectly fine by me. ;)

PS. Seems there is a pfsrd page for Play Manga D20 stuff- just discovered it about a hour or two ago m'self. ;p

Chicago's changes aren't required.

I'll take a look at the link when I get the chance...


Scholar Zupon wrote:

Ah one thing i should cross check.

I've been assuming this is is like any other special item-like ever burning torches-that do not specify activation ;

** spoiler omitted **

Everburning Torches are always on and do not require activation; they are atypical magic items in that they are nothing more than a torch with continual flame cast upon it.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/continual-flame/


Male HP: 11/11|AC: 17 (13 Tch, 15 Fl)|CMB: +3, CMD: 15| F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 |Init: +2|SR 11|Perc: +5, SM: +5, Diplo: +6, Acro +6, Bluff +6| Astral Deva|Speed 30ft (30ft)

The astral deva is ready! Let's play!!


HP 8/8 AC 16 Touch 12 FF 14 CMD 12 FCMD 10 Init+2 ; perception+5 Fort +2 Ref +4 Will +3 Impv Alch Items: 3 Total: 2 Healing Salve. 1 Impv Fuse Bombs
DM rel20 wrote:

Everburning Torches are always on and do not require activation; they are atypical magic items in that they are nothing more than a torch with continual flame cast upon it.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/continual-flame/

Which impiles the Founder Flame Torch is always on and always dangerous. making it rather difficult to carry around and or stealth haha.

might drop that item then and fight with normal torches.
or maybe just stuff it in a canteen most of the time. Since it does fit really well with their fear due to their backstory. (A flame that never goes out and can beat back darkness and all)
Not sure how often sneaking or how impolite taking a lite torch indoors is though. but probably a lot

edit:
eh. I'll just deal with it in game. The actual torch portion seems to e pretty small, sun rod sized or so. So It can just sit in the extra canteen doused most of the time when indoors or sneaking. Fairly easy to secure that way. Fits the charater too well. Someday if he got up higher levels he'd fashion a cover-scabbard out of Fire-forged steel for it. Which would negate it

anyway. I'm good to go. As you will


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The Gameplay thread is now open. Please feel free to introduce your characters there.

Also, since there are a lot of new classes in play, I'm going to ask everyone to review someone else's character to double check for errors.

Xephkiel
BraggiWrongeye
Kurian
AndruCardei
Scholar Zupon
Chigao Waiyo

Please check the character below yours (and Chigao check Xeph's, although as a monster class, that should be pretty easy :).


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 8/8 AC 16 Touch 12 FF 14 CMD 12 FCMD 10 Init+2 ; perception+5 Fort +2 Ref +4 Will +3 Impv Alch Items: 3 Total: 2 Healing Salve. 1 Impv Fuse Bombs

Thus I'm checking Chigao Waiyo. Which since I speak Japanese is pretty funny that I already use the right accent; also imagining specific kanji is fun. Also its nice to see Rappa being used as a term; hasn't been used much since the 90s samurai/ninja scene.

On Chigao's sheet though.
I do not see any issues. 3 feats is correct as Rappa gives the weapon fineese; and you meet the prereqs of the others. I'd never seen Exotic Heritage before; i like that feat though.

Items via trait look good as well. I see no outsanding errors.
====
Sorry in advance AndruCardei

Mine is abit dense; but the infomations should all be there. Otherwise there is a wiki for my class that also has links to the spheres etc.
Usually I would have hotlinks in the stat blocks but spheres are a bit dense so I just cited the entire text blocks in the area.
(also no mechanics in my backgroun spoiler so no need to read that one)


Male HP: 11/11|AC: 17 (13 Tch, 15 Fl)|CMB: +3, CMD: 15| F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 |Init: +2|SR 11|Perc: +5, SM: +5, Diplo: +6, Acro +6, Bluff +6| Astral Deva|Speed 30ft (30ft)

Braggi looks good, though I have no experience with spheres. Everything looks indexed and easy to read.


CG Human Conscript 1 | Status:
Stats:
AC 15(17) (T 11, FF 14) | CMB +6, CMD 15 | Init +1 | Speed 30ft | F +4, R +3, W +2 | Perc +6, SM +2
HP 12/12

Thank you, Xeph.

On Kurian: Well, everything seems fine, though I haven't checked every penny spent on equipment, honestly - just a quick look around and it seems to add up. The rest is a bit tricky to understand at first, as most of our features for those who've never read about them, but once you get it, it comes together. A shame most of the Predator Direlock's features don't kick in until 4th or 7th level - that's why I hope for continuity).

One thing caught my eye, though, which is the Point-Blank Shot feat, having chosen Bastard Sword as your Dire Weapon. Is there something more than meets the eye?


Male Human Direlock (Predator) 1| HP 14/14 | AC: 17/T 11/ FF 16 | Fort: +4; Ref: +1; Will: +2 | Init: +2 | CMB +2; CMD 13 | Per +4 ; SM: +4 | Spd 25 ft. | Dire Pool: 4 | Dire Zone: 10' | Inimica DC: 14 | Perc + 4; SM +4

No. Nothing meets the eye except a good javelin. ;)


Male Human Direlock (Predator) 1| HP 14/14 | AC: 17/T 11/ FF 16 | Fort: +4; Ref: +1; Will: +2 | Init: +2 | CMB +2; CMD 13 | Per +4 ; SM: +4 | Spd 25 ft. | Dire Pool: 4 | Dire Zone: 10' | Inimica DC: 14 | Perc + 4; SM +4

I’m completely unfamiliar with the Gearhead, but what I looked at of Andru seems good. The only thing that struck me was that I couldn’t tell where skill ranks had been apportioned...


Male Human Direlock (Predator) 1| HP 14/14 | AC: 17/T 11/ FF 16 | Fort: +4; Ref: +1; Will: +2 | Init: +2 | CMB +2; CMD 13 | Per +4 ; SM: +4 | Spd 25 ft. | Dire Pool: 4 | Dire Zone: 10' | Inimica DC: 14 | Perc + 4; SM +4

Kurian still needs to buy his miscellaneous equipment in town...


CG Human Conscript 1 | Status:
Stats:
AC 15(17) (T 11, FF 14) | CMB +6, CMD 15 | Init +1 | Speed 30ft | F +4, R +3, W +2 | Perc +6, SM +2
HP 12/12

Certainly, a javelin through someone else's eye is a way better meeting than an arrow through one's knee.


Ah that makes me realize I have not chosen languages. Whups.
Always have trouble with that one. Tend to just end up rolling dice on a choices past what makes sense for backstory.


LN| Male| Human | 1st Gearhead| Conditions: Human (Varisian) 8/8| AC:14 (FF12/T12)| FO:+1 RE:+4 WL:+2|Initiative: +2| Perc:+4| Stealth: +3
Kurian wrote:
I’m completely unfamiliar with the Gearhead, but what I looked at of Andru seems good. The only thing that struck me was that I couldn’t tell where skill ranks had been apportioned...

search for this in google- paizo.com #3960580, John Staples - SourceForge its a download of pure steam, the campaign world for the gearhead has a complete breakdown of everything.

Ranks show right after the prime requisite for each skill as such R1


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Chigao, are you ready to make your opening post?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Most importantly, Happy New Year all!


True-Neutral, Female Human Kunoichi Ninja | HP: 9 | AC: 15 (13 TAC;12 FFAC ) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5; Low-Light | Fort: +1 Refl: +5 Will: +1 | CmD: 14 | +7 Stealth; +5 Sense Motive | 0 HealSalve | SLA's: active

Happy New Years Day, Everyone. ;)

DM rel20: Apologies in advance about the late post; will definitely do so...and I'll get to checking on Xeph's sheet as well. :)

Scholar Zupon: Thank you for checking up on Chigao's character sheet [apologies in advance for any format issues with her stats and stuff]. As soon as I found out that the Play Manga D20 classes were good to go, I promised myself that I'd name my Kunoichi Ninja character Chigao [although I hear Chigau is the more correct terminology to use] after listening in on that anime word meaning website. ;p

Xeph: Looked over your character sheet and most everything is good to go; only issue that I found was that your rapier damage should be at 1d6+2 instead of 1d6+1. Other than that, I'm guessing that you've put your favored class bonus into 1 extra skill point per level, which should explain why you've got your 9 skills all trained up. You also might want to make a note on your sheet about your trait bonuses from Charming (+1 to Bluff and Diplomacy for those that would find you attractive; the spell part probably won't come into play this early on) and Birthmark (+2 to Saves vs. Charms and Compulsion ain't nothing to sneeze at). ;)

PS. Having written myself into a corner about Chigao having silver hair, green eyes, and possibly a distinctive hairstyle, it took me quite a little bit to search out just that right picture/character that could believably depict her appearance and fulfill the above three requirements...but I think finally I managed to do so. Here's a picture of Noelle, a character from Genshin Impact that Chigao will take her cues from in terms of hairstyle, facial appearance, and general physical build but not necessarily the costuming or armor; here's another depiction of Noelle but in more general [mildly exaggerated?] clothing and not in costume/armor. Do note that site I've linked to does have NSFW stuff in there, so be aware just in case that'll be an issue for anybody. And I guess it was a choice between that or using another character like this one. ;)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male HP: 11/11|AC: 17 (13 Tch, 15 Fl)|CMB: +3, CMD: 15| F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 |Init: +2|SR 11|Perc: +5, SM: +5, Diplo: +6, Acro +6, Bluff +6| Astral Deva|Speed 30ft (30ft)
Chigao Waiyo wrote:
Xeph: Looked over your character sheet and most everything is good to go; only issue that I found was that your rapier damage should be at 1d6+2 instead of 1d6+1. Other than that, I'm guessing that you've put your favored class bonus into 1 extra skill point per level, which should explain why you've got your 9 skills all trained up. You also might want to make a note on your sheet about your trait bonuses from Charming (+1 to Bluff and Diplomacy for those that would find you attractive; the spell part probably won't come into play this early on) and Birthmark (+2 to Saves vs. Charms and Compulsion ain't nothing to sneeze at). ;)

I fixed the damage issue on the rapier and I that Xef has one too many skill points for 1st level; thanks for pointing those out.

When it comes to the Charming trait, I generally only apply it when I know the npc might be attracted to Xeph, but considering how handsome the astral deva is one could do it your way.


True-Neutral, Female Human Kunoichi Ninja | HP: 9 | AC: 15 (13 TAC;12 FFAC ) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5; Low-Light | Fort: +1 Refl: +5 Will: +1 | CmD: 14 | +7 Stealth; +5 Sense Motive | 0 HealSalve | SLA's: active
Xephkiel wrote:

I fixed the damage issue on the rapier and I that Xef has one too many skill points for 1st level; thanks for pointing those out.

When it comes to the Charming trait, I generally only apply it when I know the npc might be attracted to Xeph, but considering how handsome the astral deva is one could do it your way.

No worries, I figured that it might be more helpful for the GM to have the trait stuff written out and all; mebbe you could check with DM rel20 to see if he'd let you have something for your favored class bonuses- that way, you'd either get 1 more skill point or 1 more hp for Xeph. :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Direlock (Predator) 1| HP 14/14 | AC: 17/T 11/ FF 16 | Fort: +4; Ref: +1; Will: +2 | Init: +2 | CMB +2; CMD 13 | Per +4 ; SM: +4 | Spd 25 ft. | Dire Pool: 4 | Dire Zone: 10' | Inimica DC: 14 | Perc + 4; SM +4

Don’t take too much of Kurian’s behaviour to heart folks, he’ll shape up and be less...weird...as he becomes more comfortable with the group. Might even find him a new avatar if he: brushes his hair, takes a bath, stops freaking out, scrubs his face etc...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Just curious if you guys have any out of game questions about the map or logistics...


Main question I would have is, I'm not sure where the town we're in now is located exactly. Dunno what town the SBullete is in


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Take a look at the map under campaign. Olfden, the keep, and Swallowfeld are listed.


Oh, the Silver Bulette is in Olfden.


Male Human Direlock (Predator) 1| HP 14/14 | AC: 17/T 11/ FF 16 | Fort: +4; Ref: +1; Will: +2 | Init: +2 | CMB +2; CMD 13 | Per +4 ; SM: +4 | Spd 25 ft. | Dire Pool: 4 | Dire Zone: 10' | Inimica DC: 14 | Perc + 4; SM +4

No questions here, but that doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be. Maybe I’m missing something...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I don't think so. From my side, I'm just waiting for the group to decide what to do next - head to Swallowfeld, head to the keep, purchase equipment, etc.


True-Neutral, Female Human Kunoichi Ninja | HP: 9 | AC: 15 (13 TAC;12 FFAC ) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5; Low-Light | Fort: +1 Refl: +5 Will: +1 | CmD: 14 | +7 Stealth; +5 Sense Motive | 0 HealSalve | SLA's: active
Kurian wrote:
Don’t take too much of Kurian’s behaviour to heart folks, he’ll shape up and be less...weird...as he becomes more comfortable with the group. Might even find him a new avatar if he: brushes his hair, takes a bath, stops freaking out, scrubs his face etc...

Heh, would that has any effect on Kurian's in-game abilities? ;P

DM rel20 wrote:
I don't think so. From my side, I'm just waiting for the group to decide what to do next - head to Swallowfeld, head to the keep, purchase equipment, etc.

Do you want us to list the stuff we get here in the discussion section or in the gameplay section [or mebbe both]?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male HP: 11/11|AC: 17 (13 Tch, 15 Fl)|CMB: +3, CMD: 15| F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 |Init: +2|SR 11|Perc: +5, SM: +5, Diplo: +6, Acro +6, Bluff +6| Astral Deva|Speed 30ft (30ft)

I found this map of Darkmoon Vale and surrounding areas online. Look! It's Olfen!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN| Male| Human | 1st Gearhead| Conditions: Human (Varisian) 8/8| AC:14 (FF12/T12)| FO:+1 RE:+4 WL:+2|Initiative: +2| Perc:+4| Stealth: +3

That's a map created for someone's campaign . Because Falcons Hollow is on the North Side of the river and Olden should be a little further south ;)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Chigao Waiyo wrote:
Kurian wrote:
Don’t take too much of Kurian’s behaviour to heart folks, he’ll shape up and be less...weird...as he becomes more comfortable with the group. Might even find him a new avatar if he: brushes his hair, takes a bath, stops freaking out, scrubs his face etc...

Heh, would that has any effect on Kurian's in-game abilities? ;P

DM rel20 wrote:
I don't think so. From my side, I'm just waiting for the group to decide what to do next - head to Swallowfeld, head to the keep, purchase equipment, etc.
Do you want us to list the stuff we get here in the discussion section or in the gameplay section [or mebbe both]?

If you want to roleplay it out, do it in the gameplay section. Otherwise just note in ooc text in the gameplay section... although it might be cleaner to do it in the discussion section, this should remove any timing issues for when it impacts game play.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Xephkiel wrote:
I found this map of Darkmoon Vale and surrounding areas online. Look! It's Olfen!

That is a nice looking map at least.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I was tempted to use Falcon's Hollow (after considering Varisia), but I ultimately went with the 3pp theme and inserted Swallowfeld. It's not mandatory, but at least it proves the party some choices.


*provides...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Unless the party has anything else, we can cut to morning as the group is getting ready to leave/has left. I just need to know where you plan to travel to, how (looks like on foot, stopping after 8 hours to camp outdoors, and then rinse and repeat), etc.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'm fine with that.

Will be apending a short list of bought items. just week days are very busy so hadn't done it yet.

I' am inclined to assume we're walking, and then camping. As I don't think any of us are flush with cash for transport.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Direlock (Predator) 1| HP 14/14 | AC: 17/T 11/ FF 16 | Fort: +4; Ref: +1; Will: +2 | Init: +2 | CMB +2; CMD 13 | Per +4 ; SM: +4 | Spd 25 ft. | Dire Pool: 4 | Dire Zone: 10' | Inimica DC: 14 | Perc + 4; SM +4

What Zwordsman said.


True-Neutral, Female Human Kunoichi Ninja | HP: 9 | AC: 15 (13 TAC;12 FFAC ) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5; Low-Light | Fort: +1 Refl: +5 Will: +1 | CmD: 14 | +7 Stealth; +5 Sense Motive | 0 HealSalve | SLA's: active
DM rel20 wrote:
Unless the party has anything else, we can cut to morning as the group is getting ready to leave/has left. I just need to know where you plan to travel to, how (looks like on foot, stopping after 8 hours to camp outdoors, and then rinse and repeat), etc.

The locals should be able to point out in which direction the town of Swallowfield is in; presumably, the locals in Swallowfield may know where Ironwolf Keep is? Unless any rival adventurers (debtful Chelaxian and Dwarf?) put up ringers to mislead the party on where to go? Sounds like way too much effort to make though, even for somebody in debt; plus we got 3 locals to spot any fake townspeople in Olfden...

Zwordsman wrote:
I' am inclined to assume we're walking, and then camping. As I don't think any of us are flush with cash for transport.

I gots me a sneaking suspicion that just about the only folks that'd have some kinda mount would be the ones that get it thru their class features. ;)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG Human Conscript 1 | Status:
Stats:
AC 15(17) (T 11, FF 14) | CMB +6, CMD 15 | Init +1 | Speed 30ft | F +4, R +3, W +2 | Perc +6, SM +2
HP 12/12

Mounts are expensive and can only get killed :p


1 person marked this as a favorite.

A simple knowledge local DC 10 should suffice to learn the direction to Swallowfeld.


Just to confirm, is the group stopping at Swallowfeld first or hiking straight to the keep?

1 to 50 of 203 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / [Non-PFS] [3PP Class Only] Shadowed Keep on the Borderlands Discussion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.