GM Yogadragon's Outpost III Reaver's Roar (Inactive)

Game Master yogadragon


301 to 348 of 348 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 79 | AC 23 T 16 FF 18 | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 9/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | haste 9rds life bubble 18hrs
Ingrge wrote:
Ingrge shrugs. "Even I can smell you, Crowe...hasn't made me want to kill you yet. However, I think the Orc smell will overpower yours..."

Shonne minutely shakes her head.

"It should be me." she turns to Crowe. "You are too big to be able to maneuver around the trap. I am swifter and can be invisible at need."

Assuming that is cool, when we are ready, Shonne takes Crowe's place at the door taking Solstice's haste. Before that she re-ups message and casts flame arrow, gravity bow, jump (via arcane bond), and bull's strength on herself.

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images

Crowe is surprised.

”I have seen women bigger than you but you can really fight! But if you really have a death wish then I do not want to stand in your way! Can anybody actually make me stronger too?!“ he asks the group.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 79 | AC 23 T 16 FF 18 | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 9/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | haste 9rds life bubble 18hrs

Tell you what, the Str boost will work better on Crowe (Shonne already has an enhancement bonus to Str from her Transumter class feature which gives her +2 Str, so she only gets +2 more from adding bull's strength). She'll target Crowe with Bull's Strength (CL 8). Instead she'll tack on shield to herself.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images

Thanks!

”Ahhh, I can feel the power!!“

Sovereign Court

Female C/N Ifrit Sorcerer (Elemental/Fire)/9 | HP: 67/67 (13/13 temp HP)| AC/T/FF: 20 16/12/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/1 [s]+6/7/15[/ | Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Init: +16 (+12 if HA not active) | Bluff +14, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +10, Intimidate +15, Kn Arc +4, Perc +2, Perform(Sing) +15, UMD +14 | Fire Resistance 20 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, False Life (13 HP), invisibility, Elemental Body (fire), Protection from Cold (108), Haste

Solstice still makes Crowe invisible which may help his first attack land and make him harder to hit until he does attack.

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images

Crowe feels great!

”Ahh, big, strong and shielded with force and illusions! I like that!! Thanks again!“

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CN Half-Elf Dirge Bard 9 | HP 84 (-85) Temp (+0) | AC: 28, Tch: 15, FF: 24| Mods: See Invis 30m, Deathwatch 30ft, Longstrider, Alch Stuff | CMD 25 (+1 Disarm/Sunder, +5 grapple) | F/R/W +7/+11/+7 (lotta bonuses) | Speed 30 40 | 2 Star Reroll 0/1 (DM), Bardic Performance: 7/22 | Spells 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 0/5, 3rd: 0/4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Init: +2

Hamish sets up the bait and then stands with the group in the main room near the trap so that their preparations can all be applied right before they open the door.

With Haste right before combat, we will all need to be in a pretty tight group. I moved us into a 30ft grouping near the front door for that spell. The good news though, we will all have that round to move once it is cast. I also put up a dead orc behind the trap to help bait it inside. Are we allowing the orc to fight with us or are they even willing to do so?

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 79 | AC 23 T 16 FF 18 | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 9/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | haste 9rds life bubble 18hrs

Shonne's was just planning on leaping across the thing. What happened to the live orc?

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

While the group gets ready near the door, Skivven places his Eversmoking Bottle on the altar up front and floods the front half of the church with thick smoke. Smiling, he brings down his Goz Mask over his face and fastens the straps. He then issues the secret command word to make the bottle stop and places the stopper back on. He then quietly takes position in one of the pews, amidst the impenetrable smoke.

Via message spell:

"So? we gonna do this thing?"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf LG Urban Ranger 6/Zen Archer 4 | HP:84/84 AC:25 T:24 FF:18 | CMB:11 CMD:30 | F:+13 R:+17 W:+10 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +25

Ingrge will assist Hamish in setting up the dead Orc just beyond the trigger plate for the muzzle and then find a good spot to await the Reaver and conceal himself, bow ready to fire...

Perception: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (7) + 23 = 30
Stealth: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (18) + 22 = 40

Sovereign Court

Female C/N Ifrit Sorcerer (Elemental/Fire)/9 | HP: 67/67 (13/13 temp HP)| AC/T/FF: 20 16/12/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/1 [s]+6/7/15[/ | Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Init: +16 (+12 if HA not active) | Bluff +14, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +10, Intimidate +15, Kn Arc +4, Perc +2, Perform(Sing) +15, UMD +14 | Fire Resistance 20 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, False Life (13 HP), invisibility, Elemental Body (fire), Protection from Cold (108), Haste

@Skivven
Keep in mind that if you start off where you are you will not benefit from the haste spell.

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

@Solstice: I'm fine skipping on haste this time; I understand it has to be cast at the last minute. I should have worded my post better as the smoke can be placed there in advance and lasts minutes. If GM is ok with that, I can start out of the smoke and still benefit from haste. I can backtrack into the smoke in the first round. Please let me know.


Reaver's Roar

Crowe Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Hamish Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Solstice Init: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21
Skivven Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Ingrge Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Shonne Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Reaver Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The party gets in position, and Crowe begins removing the boards from the door. Shortly after he starts, you begin hear the reaver trying to break in from the other side. Once most of the boards are gone, Crowe steps back and waits a few moments. Solstice, taking this as a sign the fight is about to start draws on her magic to speed her party. As she finishes casting her spell, the doors fly open, revealing the Reaver, noticably diminished from your previous encounter but still fearsome. It roars and begins stalking forward!

Pathfinders are up!


Shonne
Solstice
Crowe
Hamish
Skivven
Ingrge

Reaver

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 79 | AC 23 T 16 FF 18 | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 9/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | haste 9rds life bubble 18hrs

"Move!"

Shonne plans on being last. Also what happened to our live orc friend?


Reaver's Roar
Shonne wrote:

"Move!"

Shonne plans on being last. Also what happened to our live orc friend?

Sorry - I forgot to add that bit. He's pretty injured, and has opted to sit this one out. He'll be watching the fight from a nearby room.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 79 | AC 23 T 16 FF 18 | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 9/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | haste 9rds life bubble 18hrs

Gotcha! Thanks!

Dark Archive

CN Half-Elf Dirge Bard 9 | HP 84 (-85) Temp (+0) | AC: 28, Tch: 15, FF: 24| Mods: See Invis 30m, Deathwatch 30ft, Longstrider, Alch Stuff | CMD 25 (+1 Disarm/Sunder, +5 grapple) | F/R/W +7/+11/+7 (lotta bonuses) | Speed 30 40 | 2 Star Reroll 0/1 (DM), Bardic Performance: 7/22 | Spells 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 0/5, 3rd: 0/4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Init: +2

Hamish attempts to inspire his allies.

"Once more into the fray.
Into the last good fight I’ll ever know.
Live and Die on this day.
Live and Die on this day."

He moves to the far side of the trap, hoping to get into a flank once the creature triggers it.

Begin Inspire Courage (+2 competence bonus to hit/damage & +2 morale bonus vs. charm/fear), move. 12 rds of IC remain.

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images

Crowe attacks the red reaver.

“It will die!! It will bleed! I will win!!!“

Originally Str 20+ Enlarged +2 Str, Bulls Strength +4, Rage +4 Str = 30

AC 18-2 rage -2 enlarge +4 shield = AC 18 BUT 5 mirror images.

Swift action: elemental strike for d6 electricity damage 1 round.

Rage 14/18 remaining.

To hit Primary : +7 BAB, + 3 Furious Earthbreaker, +1 Weapon focus, +10 Strength 30, -0 power attack & furious focus, inspire +2, haste +1: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (3) + 24 = 27
Damage: + 3 Furious Earthbreaker (two handed), +15 Strength 30 2H, +6 power attack, enlarged 3d6, inspire +2 : 3d6 + 26 ⇒ (6, 3, 2) + 26 = 37 + electricity : 1d6 ⇒ 5
-

To hit Haste: +7 BAB, + 3 Furious Earthbreaker, +1 Weapon focus, +10 Strength 30, -2 power attack & furious focus, inspire +2, haste +1: 1d20 + 24 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 24 - 2 = 38
Damage: + 3 Furious Earthbreaker (two handed), +15 Strength 30 2H, +6 power attack, enlarged 3d6 inspire +2, : 3d6 + 26 ⇒ (6, 4, 6) + 26 = 42 + electricity : 1d6 ⇒ 4
-

To hit secondary: +7 BAB, + 3 Furious Earthbreaker, +1 Weapon focus, +10 Strength 30, -0 power attack & furious focus, inspire +2, haste +1: 1d20 + 24 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 24 - 2 - 5 = 34
Damage: + 3 Furious Earthbreaker (two handed), +15 Strength 30 2H, +6 power attack, enlarged 3d6 inspire +2, : 3d6 + 26 ⇒ (1, 2, 6) + 26 = 35 + electricity : 1d6 ⇒ 2

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

Before the reaver has time to realize what just happened, Skivven moves in stealthily against the wall.

Stealth, Heroism, normal speed: 1d20 + 25 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 25 + 2 - 5 = 25

Between Crowe's legs, Skivven then shoots a single tiny ray of acid into the monster's eyes to disorient him.

Acid Splash Ranged Touch, Sneak Attack, Heroism, Haste, Inspire: 1d20 + 13 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 13 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 26 vs. Touch AC (still flat-footed as well since it hasn't gone yet)
acid dmg: 1d3 + 2 + 5d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (1, 2, 3, 1, 1) = 12 plus Debilitating Injury and Slow Reactions

Debilitating Injury - Disoriented: The target takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls for 1 round. In addition, the target takes an additional –2 penalty on all attack rolls it makes against the rogue.

Slow Reactions: Opponents damaged by the rogue’s sneak attack can’t make attacks of opportunity for 1 round.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf LG Urban Ranger 6/Zen Archer 4 | HP:84/84 AC:25 T:24 FF:18 | CMB:11 CMD:30 | F:+13 R:+17 W:+10 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +25

Ingrge watches with dismay, thinking, So much for the muzzle trap...oh well, it's always said that no plan survives first contact with the enemy...

Ingrge moves 5' south and unloads a rain of cold iron at the Reaver…

Will use Perfect Strike till it runs out on the first shot of the next 5 rounds...

To Hit: Dex+Base, Magic, Weapon Focus, PBS, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Deadly Aim, Deadeye Bowman, Point Blank Master, Manyshot, Haste
Damage: Strength, Magic, PBS, Deadly Aim, Rapid Shot

Longbow (Manyshot) vs FFAC: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 15
Perfect Strike: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 23
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 9
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 11

Longbow (Iterative) vs FFAC: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 11
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 13

Longbow (Rapid Shot) vs FFAC: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 27
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 14

Longbow (Haste) vs FFAC: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 20
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 9

Perfect Strikes Left: 4/5

Sovereign Court

Female C/N Ifrit Sorcerer (Elemental/Fire)/9 | HP: 67/67 (13/13 temp HP)| AC/T/FF: 20 16/12/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/1 [s]+6/7/15[/ | Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Init: +16 (+12 if HA not active) | Bluff +14, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +10, Intimidate +15, Kn Arc +4, Perc +2, Perform(Sing) +15, UMD +14 | Fire Resistance 20 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, False Life (13 HP), invisibility, Elemental Body (fire), Protection from Cold (108), Haste

Remember to add the bonus to Crowe's first attack for being invisible, provided it helps.

Solstice quickly casts a scorching ray on the massive target, hoping that she can feel out whether the thing is resistant to fire or not with a cheap spell.

to hit ranged touch, inspired +2, in combat: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 - 4 = 11
damage, inspired: 4d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 4, 4, 4) + 2 = 19
to hit ranged touch, inspired +2, in combat: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 - 4 = 12
damage, inspired: 4d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 2, 5, 3) + 2 = 17

vs. spell resistance: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Then she does the sensible thing and runs back to hide in the smoke.

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images
Solstice Rain wrote:

Remember to add the bonus to Crowe's first attack for being invisible, provided it helps.

Ah, forgot that! GM, the primary attack hit AC 31 then.

@Ingrge: Are you including inspire in your post?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf LG Urban Ranger 6/Zen Archer 4 | HP:84/84 AC:25 T:24 FF:18 | CMB:11 CMD:30 | F:+13 R:+17 W:+10 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +25

Arghhh! I forgot...if it’s not too late GM, please add 2 to my to hit and damage rolls above...thanks, Crowe...

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 79 | AC 23 T 16 FF 18 | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 9/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | haste 9rds life bubble 18hrs

...And all the cover for people and walls in the way.

Shonne shifts one eyebrow upward about 3 mm.

Crowe, weren't you supposed to move out of the room?

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images
Shonne wrote:

...And all the cover for people and walls in the way.

Shonne shifts one eyebrow upward about 3 mm.

Crowe, weren't you supposed to move out of the room?

Was not possible?! I think? Oh well, maybe Crowe just could not resist the to attack? ;-) Sorry!!

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

Skivven looks back at the dead orc 'bait', then back at the quite active and moving 'live' target that is Crowe, then looks back at the dead orc 'bait'... then looks at Shonne... then starts to back away slowly... foreshadowing my next turn... this is just flavor for now... :)

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf LG Urban Ranger 6/Zen Archer 4 | HP:84/84 AC:25 T:24 FF:18 | CMB:11 CMD:30 | F:+13 R:+17 W:+10 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +25
Shonne wrote:
...And all the cover for people and walls in the way.

Ingrge has a clear shot through the open doors and also has Deadeye Bowman; don't think Skivven gives the creature soft cover as he's small and can be shot over so that leaves just Crowe in my LOS. I think that's covered by Deadeye Bowman, but I could be wrong...

Shonne wrote:
Crowe, weren't you supposed to move out of the room?

That's what I was thinking...didn't think we were doing anything till it (hopefully) triggered the muzzle trap going after the Orc...guess we should've been more explicit...

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 79 | AC 23 T 16 FF 18 | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 9/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | haste 9rds life bubble 18hrs

How much does super-sized Crowe (and all of his equipment) weigh just now? And before you ask.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Normal AC: 36 Current AC: 36 T 14 FF 33 | HP 121/121| F +22 R +16 W +16 / +2 Heroism | CMD 28 | Init +5 | Perc +18(+4 On Beak)| Spells: Level 1 4/6 Level 2 5/5 Level 3 3/4 Level 4 0/1 | Bane 10/10 | Animal Focus 8/10 | Hunter Trick 4/7

After bursting through the door, the reaver is met with a crippling series of blows from Crowe. Skivven and Solstice both launch elemental attacks that singe the creature. Ingrge only connects with one arrow despite Hamish's encouragement. The reaver sways a bit, but still stands to fight.

Shonne is up!

Shonne
Solstice
Crowe
Hamish
Skivven
Ingrge

Reaver (189)


Reaver's Roar

Shone, for whatever it is you have cooking up I'm going to say Crowe is 200 lbs base, plus 100 lbs of gear. Character weight goes up by x8 and gear doubles, so I'll say 1800 lbs. If that is too much and you want to calculate out the exact weight, feel free.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 79 | AC 23 T 16 FF 18 | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 9/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | haste 9rds life bubble 18hrs

Shonne reaches up to touch the oversized man's arm and says in the most serious tone: "Try not to block the doorway when you fall."

She looses an arrow, nods once, and leaps away.

+1 composite longbow v Reaver (haste, inspired, point-blank, precise): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17 damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 1) + 7 = 14 + fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

acrobatics (jump, haste, run): 1d20 + 36 ⇒ (19) + 36 = 55

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 79 | AC 23 T 16 FF 18 | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 9/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | haste 9rds life bubble 18hrs

"Good luck. We're all counting on you."


Reaver's Roar

Shonne's arrow goes wide before dashing away in a most agile fashion.

The reaver pounds the ground and lets out a mighty roar, then attempts to tear Crowe limb from limb!

Claw: 1d20 + 21 - 5 ⇒ (12) + 21 - 5 = 28
Hits an image? 6 hits crowe: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Claw: 1d20 + 21 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 21 - 5 = 31
Hits an image? 5 hits crowe: 1d5 ⇒ 2

Bite: 1d20 + 21 - 5 ⇒ (10) + 21 - 5 = 26
Hits an image? 4 hits crowe: 1d4 ⇒ 2

The reaver strikes forth with great fury, but only succeeds in hitting illusions!

Shonne
Solstice
Crowe
Hamish
Skivven
Ingrge

Reaver (189)

Pathfinders are up!

Dark Archive

CN Half-Elf Dirge Bard 9 | HP 84 (-85) Temp (+0) | AC: 28, Tch: 15, FF: 24| Mods: See Invis 30m, Deathwatch 30ft, Longstrider, Alch Stuff | CMD 25 (+1 Disarm/Sunder, +5 grapple) | F/R/W +7/+11/+7 (lotta bonuses) | Speed 30 40 | 2 Star Reroll 0/1 (DM), Bardic Performance: 7/22 | Spells 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 0/5, 3rd: 0/4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Init: +2

Hamish wants to be surprised, but really isn't at this point. Plans are for losers anyway and Crowe ain't no loser.

He moves up while simply encouraging his allies to finish the job, "Almost got it, keep shooting!"

Continue Inspire Courage (free & 11 rds remain), Draw Flail while moving, Tumble into the room to Avoid an AoO, Attack Reaver.

Acrobatics + Belt of Tumbling vs. CMD: 1d20 + 14 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 14 + 4 = 37

+1 Flail + Haste + IC: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 23 for Magic/Bludgeoning + IC: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10

Giving you a flank if you want Crowe.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf LG Urban Ranger 6/Zen Archer 4 | HP:84/84 AC:25 T:24 FF:18 | CMB:11 CMD:30 | F:+13 R:+17 W:+10 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +25

Ingrge unleashes more cold iron at the Reaver…

To Hit: Dex+Base, Magic, Weapon Focus, PBS, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Deadly Aim, Deadeye Bowman, Point Blank Master, Manyshot, Haste, Inspired Courage
Damage: Strength, Magic, PBS, Deadly Aim, Rapid Shot, Inspired Courage

Longbow (Manyshot): 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 21
Perfect Strike: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 29
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 17
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 15

Longbow (Iterative): 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 28
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 13

Longbow (Rapid Shot): 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 18
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 17

Longbow (Haste): 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 21
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 18

Perfect Strikes Left: 3/5

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images

Crowe again attacks the red reaver.

“You cannot hit me you dumb beast!!!“

Originally Str 20+ Enlarged +2 Str, Bulls Strength +4, Rage +4 Str = 30

AC 18-2 rage -2 enlarge +4 shield = AC 18 BUT 5 mirror images.

Swift action: elemental strike for d6 electricity damage 1 round.

Rage 13/18 remaining.

To hit Primary : +7 BAB, + 3 Furious Earthbreaker, +1 Weapon focus, +10 Strength 30, -0 power attack & furious focus, inspire +2, haste +1: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (20) + 24 = 44
Damage: + 3 Furious Earthbreaker (two handed), +15 Strength 30 2H, +6 power attack, enlarged 3d6, inspire +2 : 3d6 + 26 ⇒ (6, 4, 4) + 26 = 40 + electricity : 1d6 ⇒ 2

CRIT CONFIRM: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (17) + 24 = 41
Damage: + 3 Furious Earthbreaker (two handed), +15 Strength 30 2H, +6 power attack, enlarged 3d6, inspire +2 : 3d6 + 26 ⇒ (5, 2, 4) + 26 = 37

-

To hit Haste: +7 BAB, + 3 Furious Earthbreaker, +1 Weapon focus, +10 Strength 30, -2 power attack & furious focus, inspire +2, haste +1: 1d20 + 24 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 24 - 2 = 28
Damage: + 3 Furious Earthbreaker (two handed), +15 Strength 30 2H, +6 power attack, enlarged 3d6 inspire +2, : 3d6 + 26 ⇒ (6, 6, 3) + 26 = 41 + electricity : 1d6 ⇒ 5
-

To hit secondary: +7 BAB, + 3 Furious Earthbreaker, +1 Weapon focus, +10 Strength 30, -0 power attack & furious focus, inspire +2, haste +1: 1d20 + 24 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (4) + 24 - 2 - 5 = 21
Damage: + 3 Furious Earthbreaker (two handed), +15 Strength 30 2H, +6 power attack, enlarged 3d6 inspire +2, : 3d6 + 26 ⇒ (4, 6, 2) + 26 = 38 + electricity : 1d6 ⇒ 6

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

Seeing that his friends seem to have the situation well in hand, Skivven fully withdraws from the confrontation and heads into the smoke, passing Solstice along the way.

"Oh, hi there. Looks like you're availing yourself of my fine smoke. Looks like our friends got this: I'll be the backup plan if we ever need one, or if that creature finally manages to get in... Quite opaque that smoke don't you think? bought this little thing on the Plane of Fire. It's got a ten year warranty..."

Skivven keeps babbling nervously, cluttering the message spell with mercantile drivel... Is it the fight that make me nervous or her... I hope she hasn't seen the way I look at her... oh boy... mama always warned me about inter-species relationships...

Sovereign Court

Female C/N Ifrit Sorcerer (Elemental/Fire)/9 | HP: 67/67 (13/13 temp HP)| AC/T/FF: 20 16/12/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/1 [s]+6/7/15[/ | Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Init: +16 (+12 if HA not active) | Bluff +14, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +10, Intimidate +15, Kn Arc +4, Perc +2, Perform(Sing) +15, UMD +14 | Fire Resistance 20 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, False Life (13 HP), invisibility, Elemental Body (fire), Protection from Cold (108), Haste

Solstice nods shyly, but when she realizes that it might be hard to see her, she speaks up.

"I agree. The beast will be sure to fall under that onslaught, though I think I should pitch in a little bit. You made it to the plane of fire?"

Her idea of pitching in is to lob a volley of darting motes of energy that weave though the battle to impact the enormous creature. (i.e. magic missile)

4d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2, 3, 3) + 4 = 14

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 79 | AC 23 T 16 FF 18 | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 9/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | haste 9rds life bubble 18hrs

Shonne moves into position and takes one shot.

+1 composite longbow v Reaver (flame arrow, gravity bow, haste, inspired, deadly, precise, arcane strike): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32 damage: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (3, 1) + 12 = 16 + fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
THREAT!
confirm?: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28 damage: 4d6 + 24 ⇒ (4, 1, 2, 4) + 24 = 35

...

...

...

"Good luck. We're all counting on you." says Shonne in her serious tone via her message spell to Crowe.

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images

Ha ha, I could not contribute much with Crowe during the skill / investigation part but he is strong in combat!

-

GM Yogadragon, I just realized that earthbreaker is x3 for a crit so please add the following damage on top if this was a crit above:

Damage: + 3 Furious Earthbreaker (two handed), +15 Strength 30 2H, +6 power attack, enlarged 3d6, inspire +2 : 3d6 + 26 ⇒ (4, 1, 5) + 26 = 36


Reaver's Roar

Crowe laughs at the Reaver as it attacks nothing but illusions. The beast is confounded as Hamish ducks and dodges to a more advantageous spot. The reaver is then peppered by arrows from Ingrge and Shonne. One of Shonne's arrows strikes the reaver in the eye, and a group of magical bolts from Solstice hammer the beast. Finall, the beast looks about to fallwhen Crowe lifts his hammer over his head, and crushes the reaver's skull.

Combat over!

Ulrich saunters out from his hiding spot,

That was impressive! You took the reaver out like it was nothing!

Dark Archive

CN Half-Elf Dirge Bard 9 | HP 84 (-85) Temp (+0) | AC: 28, Tch: 15, FF: 24| Mods: See Invis 30m, Deathwatch 30ft, Longstrider, Alch Stuff | CMD 25 (+1 Disarm/Sunder, +5 grapple) | F/R/W +7/+11/+7 (lotta bonuses) | Speed 30 40 | 2 Star Reroll 0/1 (DM), Bardic Performance: 7/22 | Spells 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 0/5, 3rd: 0/4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Init: +2

Hamish allows the echoes of his performance to bounce around the cathedral for a few moments then congratulates his allies, "See there? Easy enough once we took away the improper connection to the temple here."

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images

Crowe starts to laugh maniacally.

"Ha ha ... I am making a tooth brush out of this thing! Not worth a tattoo!!" he says with an arrogance that is almost too much.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf LG Urban Ranger 6/Zen Archer 4 | HP:84/84 AC:25 T:24 FF:18 | CMB:11 CMD:30 | F:+13 R:+17 W:+10 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +25

Ingrge warily moves forward and takes a closer look at the body...

Perception: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (13) + 23 = 36

"Hmmm...guess we didn't need the muzzle trap after all..."

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

Skivven opens the doors of the temple wide to let his smoke air out.

"Well... better overprepared than not enough, I guess. Well done, Pathfinders! HUZZAH!"

Sovereign Court

Female C/N Ifrit Sorcerer (Elemental/Fire)/9 | HP: 67/67 (13/13 temp HP)| AC/T/FF: 20 16/12/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/1 [s]+6/7/15[/ | Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Init: +16 (+12 if HA not active) | Bluff +14, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +10, Intimidate +15, Kn Arc +4, Perc +2, Perform(Sing) +15, UMD +14 | Fire Resistance 20 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, False Life (13 HP), invisibility, Elemental Body (fire), Protection from Cold (108), Haste

Solstice emerges from the smoke before it has had a chance to clear. She looks at the beast dubiously.

"Why do I have the feeling this isn't over?"

She checks a little more closely to see if the thing is regenerating, like a troll or something.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Reaver's Roar

Solstice prods and inspects the reaver for signs of regeneration, and all she finds is a large dead monster. You have successfully cleared the Bastion, recovered the artifacts, and defeated the Reaver! You return to town victorious!

I'll get chronicles out to you tomorrow. Good job completely trouncing the reaver!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 79 | AC 23 T 16 FF 18 | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 9/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | haste 9rds life bubble 18hrs
GM_Yogadragon wrote:
You return to town victorious!

After inadvertently stepping on the enormous pressure plate thereby triggering the kiaju-killing deathtrap on our way out first. ;)

"No, Venture-Captain. I do not know how the ruined temple ended up on the moon."

1 to 50 of 348 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Yogadragon's Outpost III Reaver's Roar All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.