GM Yogadragon's Outpost III Reaver's Roar (Inactive)

Game Master yogadragon


1 to 50 of 348 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Reaver's Roar

Gameplay thread for Yogadragon's Reaver's Roar! Please dot and delete.

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images

A Shoanti man with broad shoulders and tribal tattoos stands motionless in the room and looks at you intently.

When he starts speaking with a thick Shoanti accent and deep voice the satisfaction to be able to compete is clearly evident.

"A test of blood and sweat awaits us and I am ready for it! I will enjoy this mission if the rage in my heart can meet the cunning of the plane of air. My name is Crowe! And you should be happy to have me with you - the gods blessed me with primal energies of air that no one can stop ... especially not the enemies of the Society!"


Reaver's Roar

And away we go!

You have all been summoned to the Dryad's Blessing Inn in the town of Three Pines Ford, in the southern part of Lastwall.

Feel free to introduce yourselves and describe your characters. Once everyone has gathered, you are escorted into a private room within the inn.

Venture-Captain Shevar Besnik leans against the wall of a private room in the Dryad’s Blessing Inn. With him is Ollysta Zadrian, dressed in gleaming full plate bearing the holy symbol of Sarenrae. She waits for everyone to get settled before reciting a brief prayer. Her eyes are serious, but she wears a slight smile on her face. Shevar Besnik speaks first. I’d like to begin by thanking you all for being here. The mission we have for you will be dangerous, but it is vitally important to the people of Lastwall and the Pathfinder Society. However, I am not the one coordinating this mission. For those of you who do not already know her, allow me to present Ollysta Zadrian, leader of the Silver Crusade, and the second-most intimidating Sarenite I’ve ever known.

Ollysta places her helmet on the table. Thank you, Shevar. Pathfinders, welcome to Three Pine’s Ford. We need you to recover an object from an ancient and most holy temple, the Bastion of Light. The relic in question is a helmet that rests somewhere within the temple, likely within a fountain. The Bastion of Light lies in the village of Roslar’s Coffer, northwest of here. The village is small, but its people are strong and friendly.

Ollysta pauses to close her eyes. Taking a deep breath, she says, The Bastion was a beautiful place used by Sarenite clerics during the Shining Crusade. They devised incredible rituals and brought many crusaders back from the brink of undeath. The helmet that we ask you to recover may have belonged to a powerful captain of the Shining Crusade, but unfortunately our histories have shed little light on its owner’s identity.

Ollysta begins to pace in front of the table, There is a complication. The Bastion of Light was claimed some eleven years ago by a creature known as a red reaver. The beast guards the Bastion fiercely and has killed or chased off all other would-be heroes, looters, and soldiers who have approached it. Please exercise caution, Pathfinders. The red reaver has become stronger every year, and it will not hesitate to kill you. Recover the helmet, and find a way to rid Roslar’s Coffer of the red reaver. Another Pathfinder in the area named Gorm Greathammer has been studying the Shining Crusade and knows more.

Kn History DC 15:
Roslar’s Coffer was never large enough to be considered a proper town, but it suffered greatly after it was invaded by orcs more than a decade ago. The arrival of the red reaver helped drive the orcs away, but because many are unable to return to their old homes, the village now contains scarcely more than 400 people.

Kn History DC 20:

The Bastion was an important military stronghold and religious ritual site. The histories mention powerful rites performed on fallen crusaders within the Bastion, and some say the Sarenite clerics found a way to cleanse undeath from a corrupted soldier. The Bastion of Light was also notable for its intricate stained-glass windows depicting Sarenrae and her avatars. When Roslar’s Coffer was invaded by orcs, the Bastion was burned but, much to the amazement of the villagers, it remained standing. Out of fear of retribution from Sarenrae, the orcs left the great windows intact, and on most days the rising sun brightly illuminates the interior.

Kn History DC 25:

The helmet kept in the healing font is suspected to be incredibly powerful, providing the healing energy that infuses the font. During the Shining Crusade, wounded soldiers told stories of their wounds being washed away “like so much mud” when immersed in the waters of the font.

Kn History DC 30:

While the font is certainly the most well known of the monastery’s wonders, the Bastion of Light holds other shrines and ritual sites meant to confer blessings of strength and vitality to crusaders and pilgrims. Many involve testing one’s knowledge of or devotion to Sarenrae. Up until the orc invasion, most of these ritual sites were still intact. Though the state of them is now unknown, some may still be usable.

Feel free to ask any questions you have of Zadrian and Besnik.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf LG Urban Ranger 6/Zen Archer 4 | HP:71/84 AC:25 T:24 FF:18 | CMB:11 CMD:30 | F:+13 R:+17 W:+10 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +25

A tall Elf in the back, pulls back the hood of his cloak, revealing long flowing blonde hair, and a face with Elven features. "Ingrge at your service. Aside from this red reaver, what other beasts might we expect to encounter?"

Dark Archive

CN Half-Elf Dirge Bard 9 | HP 84 (-85) Temp (+0) | AC: 28, Tch: 15, FF: 24| Mods: See Invis 30m, Deathwatch 30ft, Longstrider, Alch Stuff | CMD 25 (+1 Disarm/Sunder, +5 grapple) | F/R/W +7/+11/+7 (lotta bonuses) | Speed 30 40 | 2 Star Reroll 0/1 (DM), Bardic Performance: 7/22 | Spells 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 0/5, 3rd: 0/4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Init: +2

A rather stern looking muscular half elf enters and sits quietly for the briefing. His clothing is simple, with a black cloak and dark britches covering most of his body. His chest is clad in a bright silver breastplate that contrasts with the dull wrought iron Symbol of Pharasma hanging from his neck. Slung over his shoulders is a tightly packed backpack. Clipped to his belt on one side is a black whip and the other side has a dangerous looking flail.

He introduces himself, "Hamish at your service, practitioner of Pharasma. Hopefully there will be no death on this mission, but I shall be prepared if there is. Where can we find Gorm Greathammer?"

Knowledge: History: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Once answered, he quickly rattles off what he knows about the location they are heading (which is apparently quite a bit).

"Roslar’s Coffer was never large enough to be considered a proper town, but it suffered greatly after it was invaded by orcs more than a decade ago. The arrival of the red reaver helped drive the orcs away, but because many are unable to return to their old homes, the village now contains scarcely more than 400 people."

"The Bastion was an important military stronghold and religious ritual site. The histories mention powerful rites performed on fallen crusaders within the Bastion, and some say the Sarenite clerics found a way to cleanse undeath from a corrupted soldier. The Bastion of Light was also notable for its intricate stained-glass windows depicting Sarenrae and her avatars. When Roslar’s Coffer was invaded by orcs, the Bastion was burned but, much to the amazement of the villagers, it remained standing. Out of fear of retribution from Sarenrae, the orcs left the great windows intact, and on most days the rising sun brightly illuminates the interior."

"The helmet kept in the healing font is suspected to be incredibly powerful, providing the healing energy that infuses the font. During the Shining Crusade, wounded soldiers told stories of their wounds being washed away “like so much mud” when immersed in the waters of the font."

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 57/79 | AC 22 {23} T 16 {17} FF 17 {18} | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 {+11} W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 10/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | gravity bow, haste, stoneskin

knowledge (history): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Hamish the Bard wrote:
"The helmet kept in the healing font is suspected to be incredibly powerful, providing the healing energy that infuses the font. During the Shining Crusade, wounded soldiers told stories of their wounds being washed away “like so much mud” when immersed in the waters of the font."

"Would that explain the beast's growth in power over time?" asks the tall blonde elf at the back of the room. She is dressed in a golden cloak draped over a chain shirt, and brown, elven forester's garb.

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

A very small and very tidy male ratfolk speaks up with a terse yet professional voice. "Perhaps we can just quietly sneak in, grab the helmet, and come back?" Some in the group issue an involuntary gasp... how long has the little ratfolk been there?

Dark Archive

CN Half-Elf Dirge Bard 9 | HP 84 (-85) Temp (+0) | AC: 28, Tch: 15, FF: 24| Mods: See Invis 30m, Deathwatch 30ft, Longstrider, Alch Stuff | CMD 25 (+1 Disarm/Sunder, +5 grapple) | F/R/W +7/+11/+7 (lotta bonuses) | Speed 30 40 | 2 Star Reroll 0/1 (DM), Bardic Performance: 7/22 | Spells 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 0/5, 3rd: 0/4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Init: +2

The half-elf gives a little shoulder roll, almost a shrug as the tall blonde asks her question, "It's a good thought. It is obviously a powerful relic."

He turns with a start at the small voice suggesting theft and gives a small half-grin, "If it's that easy to rid the town of the beast, I'll buy the drinks when we return."

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images

Crowe snarls.

”This beast has no chance against me! I am going to hit it so hard that it will hope to have never been born!“ he says flexing his muscles.

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

"Crowe is indeed strong, and no doubt the beast would answer such a bold challenge immediately... which could leave a second, quiet team of two undetected... Call me Skivven, by the way. I would volunteer for this dangerous second task, especially if the second member of the infiltrating team can detect magic and help us home in on the location of the helmet... I have heard much of the stealth of elves and halflings, and have dreamed of a heist which would let me witness such skills..."

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images

Crowe snarls again.

”You make me fast and stronger with magic. That is a better plan. Then we go and crush it!“


Reaver's Roar

To Shonne,

The red reaver was already a fearsome beast when it arrived in Roslar’s Coffer, but I suspect that it has developed a bond with some of the crusaders’ ritual sites and relics within the Bastion of Light. You would do well to see if you can sever that connection, but take care to not harm the things you find there. Though it has been abandoned for some time, it is still a holy place and we are eager to restore it once the reaver is removed.

Turning to Skivven,

If you could sneak past the reaver to retrieve the items, that would certainly save you some trouble. The reaver is an incredibly fearsome foe, who has killed almost everyone who has tried to drive it off in the past.

As for additional dangers, Shevar tells me that there are reports of orcs in the area. We suspect they are part of the Twisted Nail tribe, so avoid them if possible. Any noise is likely to draw the attention of the red reaver. We suspect that the orcs are there to coerce the red reaver to ally with them. Though it is unlikely that they would succeed in negotiating with the beast, their shamans may be able to twist its mind to their whims. I can’t imagine the devastation it could bring to the region.

I'm not sure where Gorm is in the city - but it is a small town. Ask around, I'm sure it will be easy enough to locate him.

Finally, turning to Crowe,

I am sure you are a fearsome warrior, but I caution you against trying a frontal assault on the beast. It will almost surely kill you if you try to fight it in its current state.

Take a moment to ask any additional questions, buy any gear, then you'll head out for Roslar's Coffer.

Dark Archive

CN Half-Elf Dirge Bard 9 | HP 84 (-85) Temp (+0) | AC: 28, Tch: 15, FF: 24| Mods: See Invis 30m, Deathwatch 30ft, Longstrider, Alch Stuff | CMD 25 (+1 Disarm/Sunder, +5 grapple) | F/R/W +7/+11/+7 (lotta bonuses) | Speed 30 40 | 2 Star Reroll 0/1 (DM), Bardic Performance: 7/22 | Spells 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 0/5, 3rd: 0/4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Init: +2

Hamish thinks for a moment, "Have we learned anything about the beast's abilities or weaknesses from prior attempts?"

Other than that, he is ready to go die smite their foes!

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 57/79 | AC 22 {23} T 16 {17} FF 17 {18} | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 {+11} W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 10/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | gravity bow, haste, stoneskin
GM_Yogadragon wrote:

To Shonne,

The red reaver was already a fearsome beast when it arrived in Roslar’s Coffer, but I suspect that it has developed a bond with some of the crusaders’ ritual sites and relics within the Bastion of Light. You would do well to see if you can sever that connection, but take care to not harm the things you find there. Though it has been abandoned for some time, it is still a holy place and we are eager to restore it once the reaver is removed.

"What exactly is this 'Red Reaver', that it can draw such power from faith and magic?" asks Shonne of the paladin.


Reaver's Roar

Terrifying as it is, there isn't too much to the beast. It is a brute - smashing and ripping whatever it gets its hands on. It has some limited flight ability. It has a roar that has been known to make men quake with fear. There was one survivor who had a run in with the beast on a particularly sunny day - they escaped as the sun caught on the stained glass windows, and the beast stopped and watched the glittering array of colors.

Anyone can make a DC 23 Kn Arcana check on red reavers. Success gets you one question on red reavers in general with another question for every five above the DC, though the answers might not necessarily be applicable to this particular red reaver.

Dark Archive

CN Half-Elf Dirge Bard 9 | HP 84 (-85) Temp (+0) | AC: 28, Tch: 15, FF: 24| Mods: See Invis 30m, Deathwatch 30ft, Longstrider, Alch Stuff | CMD 25 (+1 Disarm/Sunder, +5 grapple) | F/R/W +7/+11/+7 (lotta bonuses) | Speed 30 40 | 2 Star Reroll 0/1 (DM), Bardic Performance: 7/22 | Spells 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 0/5, 3rd: 0/4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Init: +2

Knowledge: Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

"Hmmm..."

Sovereign Court

Female C/N Ifrit Sorcerer (Elemental/Fire)/9 | HP: 67/67 (13/13 temp HP)| AC/T/FF: 20 16/12/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/1 [s]+6/7/15[/ | Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Init: +16 (+12 if HA not active) | Bluff +14, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +10, Intimidate +15, Kn Arc +4, Perc +2, Perform(Sing) +15, UMD +14 | Fire Resistance 20 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, False Life (13 HP), invisibility, Elemental Body (fire), Protection from Cold (108), Haste

Solstice is a northerner, with a moderate Shoanti accent. She bears the earmarks of an ifrit outsider. Her skin is brass in color and her hair is white, but iridescent, almost gnomishly. Rather than the jewelry typical for most of her kind, she sports elaborate and very colorful tattoos more in line with her Shoanti ancestry, though the two small nubbins that poke from her brow are pierced and anchor the two ends of a thin gold strand with small tasteful but glittering dangling jewels.

She sits demurely with head bowed, occasionally glancing upward, furtively, before the gaze quickly shifts back to her lap. Solstice's knowledge of the wider world is quite limited, so she listens avidly to the information being shared.

knowledge arcane: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Whenever Crowe blusters, Solstice shrinks a bit. As she was about to ask about Red Reavers, Shonne asksfirst and Solstice is spared the uncomfortable 'outbreak'.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf LG Urban Ranger 6/Zen Archer 4 | HP:71/84 AC:25 T:24 FF:18 | CMB:11 CMD:30 | F:+13 R:+17 W:+10 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +25

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 ⇒ 14

Ingrge looks at his companions and shrugs...

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images

kn arcana : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 57/79 | AC 22 {23} T 16 {17} FF 17 {18} | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 {+11} W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 10/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | gravity bow, haste, stoneskin

knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 Well, I'm certainly glad we got all of those out of the way.

Red Reaver = the monster a Paizo GM made up the night before their scheduled game. ;)

"Perhaps it is just another name for the Sellen River."

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

Skivven remembers obscure passages he read in the bowels of the Grand Lodge about Roslar's Coffer's mysterious beast and its encounters with local patrols...

Student of Scrolls, Diverse Training Boon (Kn. Arcana) and Oft-Lectured Boon: 1d20 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 3 = 29

Skivven would like to remember the beast's Special Abilities and AC please.


Reaver's Roar

For Skivven:

AC is 29.

special abilities:

Distracted (Ex)

Red reavers are easily distracted by beautiful sights and sounds. Any successful Perform check of DC 30 or higher has the additional effect of placating the creature, causing it to stop whatever it’s doing and stand still to enjoy the performance. The red render remains stationary and calm until the performance stops or it takes damage. A performer can only take advantage of a red render’s distraction once per hour. At the GM’s discretion, a red reaver might also be affected by scenes of particular beauty, although they are usually only distracted by a static view or work of art for 5 minutes. It generally isn’t distracted by beautiful creatures, but it could be distracted by particularly eye-catching apparel worn by a creature.
Flight (Su)

A red reaver’s ability to fly is partially supernatural. In areas where supernatural abilities do not function, a red reaver can only fly for short distances, and must land at the end of each turn or it falls.
Roar (Su)

A red reaver can loose a devastating roar every 1d4 rounds. All creatures except red reavers within 120 feet must succeed on a DC 21 Will save or become shaken. Those within 30 feet who fail their saves become panicked. Creatures who successfully save cannot be affected by the same red reaver’s roar for 24 hours. This is a mind-affecting fear effect. The save DC is Charisma-based.

Keep in mind, these are for the standard red reaver - the one you face may have different abilities. You'll get another check if you encounter the legendary beast the scenario is named for.

Your briefing complete, you depart for Roslar's Coffer. The journey is uneventful, and you soon arrive at the town. The village of Roslar’s Coffer lies ahead. Along the shore of the river stands the busy but quiet fishery. Several abandoned buildings on the edge of the town are adorned with red ribbons, most worn and stained with time. Very little in the village appears to be recently built, and many houses appear to be in disrepair. Interspersed amongst the ribbon-adorned trees and buildings, hand-painted signs dot the roadways and alleys warning travelers to go no farther.

Where to now? Feel free to include any relevant skill checks for how you are going about gathering information in the town. (diplomacy or knowledge local are the most traditional, but anything you can provide justification for is ok)

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

Skivven shares his knowledge with the group, and says, "Based on the books I read, the beast's roar will probably send me running... maybe that's good, considering I probably won't be able to pierce its thick hide... does... any of you have something against fear? the plan to just skip that beast and just grab that helmet is starting to sound better and better if you ask me... although... if some of you are good at illusions, I think I remember something about this thing being drawn to nice, shiny things... the poor man's solution here could be to just cast some lights into the Bastion of Light's stained glass windows..."

Solstice Rain has Flare I believe...

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images

Info gathering aid : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

”Hey you! I’ve come to kill the reaver! What do you think about the reaver?“

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 57/79 | AC 22 {23} T 16 {17} FF 17 {18} | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 {+11} W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 10/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | gravity bow, haste, stoneskin
Skivven Steelwhiskers wrote:
Skivven shares his knowledge with the group, and says, "Based on the books I read, the beast's roar will probably send me running... maybe that's good, considering I probably won't be able to pierce its thick hide... does... any of you have something against fear?"

Bard's (like Hammish for example) can cast remove fear.

Skivven Steelwhiskers wrote:
"...I think I remember something about this thing being drawn to nice, shiny things... the poor man's solution here could be to just cast some lights into the Bastion of Light's stained glass windows..."

"Would dancing lights be sufficient?"

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

@Crowe
"The reaver has really thick skin Crowe! what I think? well, since you are very strong already, if it comes down to a close fight between you and the beast, I'd recommend you aim for its knees and joints and feet first... don't pull a huge slow backswing that could split a tree in half for this one, as the force will be wasted on its thick armored hide plates. If you MUST use your overhead wood-splitting chops, at least wait until I hamstring it first..." Don't do a power attack, as you won't hit its AC of 29+; if you 'must' power attack, wait for Skivven to make it Bewildered i.e. it will be at -2 to AC

====================

@Shonne
"Dancing Lights' are even better methinks, as they would make the stained glass windows shine for a long time! come to think of it, that Flare idea was awful... it would have sent us all to our deaths! I'm sorry for even thinking about it... Say... dear Hamish... would you happen to have something 'gainst fear? I'm afraid that I'll be afraid..." Heroism would be even better as I rely on skills to survive... exchange of services Hamish? he he he something your bard can do to Skivven 'gainst something he can do for you? I got a wide array of tricks! ...for a rogue I mean... ;)

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

Skivven goes around town, buys a roasted fish on a stick, and while eating it, talks to the townsfolk about the Bastion of Light and that dreaded Red Reaver beast!

Knowledge Local, Oft-Lectured Boon: 1d20 + 15 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 15 + 3 = 21

Sovereign Court

Female C/N Ifrit Sorcerer (Elemental/Fire)/9 | HP: 67/67 (13/13 temp HP)| AC/T/FF: 20 16/12/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/1 [s]+6/7/15[/ | Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Init: +16 (+12 if HA not active) | Bluff +14, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +10, Intimidate +15, Kn Arc +4, Perc +2, Perform(Sing) +15, UMD +14 | Fire Resistance 20 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, False Life (13 HP), invisibility, Elemental Body (fire), Protection from Cold (108), Haste

"Besides, all the flashy spells I have, like flare, only last a moment. I specialize in fiery spells. I do hope this thing is not resistant to fire. Maybe these townsfolk know."

Solstice tries to approach some of the women in town and find out. She finds one dressing some meat, and cautiously presents herself.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

"Excuse me. I do hope I am not disturbing you, but can you tell me anything about the beast that has been terrorizing the area, or point me at someone who would know?"

Dark Archive

CN Half-Elf Dirge Bard 9 | HP 84 (-85) Temp (+0) | AC: 28, Tch: 15, FF: 24| Mods: See Invis 30m, Deathwatch 30ft, Longstrider, Alch Stuff | CMD 25 (+1 Disarm/Sunder, +5 grapple) | F/R/W +7/+11/+7 (lotta bonuses) | Speed 30 40 | 2 Star Reroll 0/1 (DM), Bardic Performance: 7/22 | Spells 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 0/5, 3rd: 0/4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Init: +2

As they walk and talk, Hamish is happy to share his tactical thoughts.

”I will be inspiring our courage against fear, that should help. If we begin to be overwhelmed with panic, I may be able to negate it for one or two of you. While I can play a distracting rhythm, I doubt I would be successful against a beast like the reaver, we should stick with the dancing lights and smoke for distractions and cover, especially if required to fall back.”

Hamish knows Remove Fear and will use it reactively as needed. Inspire courage will grant a +2 vs fear to everyone. He has heroism and will hit Skivven with it if battle is imminent with the reaver or if he can sneak it into his action economy during combat. But his spell amounts are limited a bit so he won’t be lobbing stuff constantly. Beyond that he will be focusing on boosting Crowe’s attacks with non-Spell abilities. Perform at only +12 isn’t going to distract the red reaver at all.

As they approach town, he casts a warding spell on himself and then heads out to track down their contact.

Cast false life on self for 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 temp hp for 7 hours. Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30 to Gather Information to look for Gorm.

Sovereign Court

Female C/N Ifrit Sorcerer (Elemental/Fire)/9 | HP: 67/67 (13/13 temp HP)| AC/T/FF: 20 16/12/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/1 [s]+6/7/15[/ | Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Init: +16 (+12 if HA not active) | Bluff +14, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +10, Intimidate +15, Kn Arc +4, Perc +2, Perform(Sing) +15, UMD +14 | Fire Resistance 20 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, False Life (13 HP), invisibility, Elemental Body (fire), Protection from Cold (108), Haste

Also remember the countersong ability. It can probably be used to foil the roar's effects.

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

@Hamish: I'm eyeing your heroism not only for fear of fear but to also help with trapfinding/disable device (and if it comes down to it, my pathetic attack rolls! :P)

Dark Archive

CN Half-Elf Dirge Bard 9 | HP 84 (-85) Temp (+0) | AC: 28, Tch: 15, FF: 24| Mods: See Invis 30m, Deathwatch 30ft, Longstrider, Alch Stuff | CMD 25 (+1 Disarm/Sunder, +5 grapple) | F/R/W +7/+11/+7 (lotta bonuses) | Speed 30 40 | 2 Star Reroll 0/1 (DM), Bardic Performance: 7/22 | Spells 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 0/5, 3rd: 0/4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Init: +2

Yeah, I’ll hit ya with it if we have a clearly defined location to raid.

GM, we know some details about the roar. Do we know if it may also be a ‘sonic or language-dependent magical attack’? I assumed it was only a mind effecting fear attack as indicated. But if countersong could work that would be amazing.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf LG Urban Ranger 6/Zen Archer 4 | HP:71/84 AC:25 T:24 FF:18 | CMB:11 CMD:30 | F:+13 R:+17 W:+10 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +25

Once in town, Ingrge will minder and eavesdrop to find out what he may...

Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

...which is not much...

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

Not sonic... just mind-affecting. Also, countersong only works when you have it up already (always trade away countersong and distraction if you can). Rallying Cry from Arcane Duelist is what you'd want here...


Reaver's Roar

Before:

To Shonne: Truly, I do not know if that would work. We have rumor and hearsay about that bit of information about the beast - nothing concrete

OOC, that bit of fluff is related to the distraction ability of the Red Reaver - It seems like a reasonable idea, but if you attempt it I'll ask for some sort of relevant check - perform of some variety, craft (art), profession (artist), or failing any of those, a spell craft check to skillfully enough craft the lights to have the desired effect.

@Hamish: Don't think Countersong would work vs. the roar.

Now:

As you enter the small town, you notice that the townsfolk are quiet and keep to themselves. Not in a rude way - it seems like a band of adventurers such as yourselves isn't necessarily a rare sight in these parts - and the townsfolk confirm as much.

The group spreads out around the town square and begins inquiring about Gorm, the Red Reaver, and the Bastion of Light. Solstice finds a nice fruit vendor who seems a bit talkative and bends her ear a bit.

Oh dear, you're gonna go try to kill it aren't you. Do be careful, we've seen many people come through here and not make it back alive. If you would like to leave a letter with me to send to your friends and family if you don't make it back, I'd be happy to send it along. If you insist on continuing, you really have to keep your eyes peeled about a mile out from the Bastion of Light - that's about where the reaver's territory starts. But you should go talk to Gorm - he keeps better track of what is going on with the reaver than I usually do. You can probably find him in the Toothless Pike Inn.

Meanwhile, Hamish manages to find a bedraggled, half drunk man exiting the local in. Bar flys often pick up rumors, so Hamish approaches him and inquires about the Reaver.

Oi, whats at now? The reaver? Yea, right mean git that one. I've got some buddies who've seen some orcs running 'round the beast's territory recently. Gonna get themselves eaten is what they're gonna do. 'Ve even heard they're fighting each other now. Guess they can't decide who gets to feed the Reaver first. My friend Albus though...

He raises a hand and waves heartily at another man across the town square.

Albus! Hey Albus! Anyways, he swears the orcs have finally just turned to cannibalism. Better them than me, I say. Anyways - ya should go talk to Gorm, just inside there! He's always got the best news about the Reaver and the orcs and all that unpelasantness.

The town canvassed for information, you head to the Inn to speak with Gorm. The Toothless Pike is grey and quiet. A handful of patrons sit hunched over ales and ciders, waiting for plates of fish cakes frying in the kitchen. A dwarf sits at a long table near the fireplace, stacks of parchments, scrolls, and a great tome arranged neatly around him and a great, green cloak hung on the back of his chair.

Pathfinders! I’m glad you’ve arrived. I received word from Ollysta that you’d be coming. I understand you’re on your way to the Bastion of Light. I don’t envy you. That red reaver is one hell of a brute, and you should all be very careful. It’s much larger than it should be, and while it isn’t smart, it has very keen senses. I’ll do what I can to help you, though. I’ve drawn a rough map based on a few records and accounts passed along by the villagers here.

You’ll see that the helmet is likely in the font at the back of the Bastion. When you have it and the red reaver is defeated, please return it to me. I’ve done some research, and I think I might be able to learn something about the helmet’s original owner if I can examine it personally.

Now, I’m certain that the red reaver has been affected by the healing font and that undoing that connection will weaken it, but I suspect a connection with some of the other ritual sites and artifacts in the Bastion as well. Once you make it inside, see what you can find. I’m sure there are still a few ritual sites from the Shining Crusade that can aid you, should you show the same qualities and behaviors as the folk the the Bastion was built for.

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images

"You know much. So rituals are important to weaken it? Then my companions shal perform and then I will beat it with my Earthbreaker!" Crowe says confidently.

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

"Thank you for the information Gorm. A few questions if you don't mind:
1- Do you know which rituals in particular would weaken the beast or disconnect it from the power that has made it bigger?
2- What kind of terrain surrounds the Bastion? I brought some camouflage blankets for us all...
3- The beast's territory starts a mile out of the Bastion, but how about the orcs' territory? where's their camp? should we deal with them first or depower the beast first? have you made contact with them? any friendlies or are they just all better dead?"

Dark Archive

CN Half-Elf Dirge Bard 9 | HP 84 (-85) Temp (+0) | AC: 28, Tch: 15, FF: 24| Mods: See Invis 30m, Deathwatch 30ft, Longstrider, Alch Stuff | CMD 25 (+1 Disarm/Sunder, +5 grapple) | F/R/W +7/+11/+7 (lotta bonuses) | Speed 30 40 | 2 Star Reroll 0/1 (DM), Bardic Performance: 7/22 | Spells 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 0/5, 3rd: 0/4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Init: +2

Hamish goes to open his mouth then shuts it as his teammate starts rattling off questions. He shrugs and sits down to await the answers.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 57/79 | AC 22 {23} T 16 {17} FF 17 {18} | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 {+11} W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 10/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | gravity bow, haste, stoneskin

Shonne looks at the town full of noisy, feckless humans, and how everyone else in her party is trying to learn more from them.

She sighs in hopeless resignation at the thought of speaking with people.

diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

"You there, morbidly obese, old woman. Tell me what, if anything, you know, and please do it from down wind."

For some unfathomable reason the people she speaks to do not respond. Humans.

She feels much better at the actual briefing although the thought of engaging in ritualism does not appeal to her. Religion is only good for academic discussion, and driving off demons to her way of thinking. Actively, taking part in it seems a bit barbaric.

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

"Ha ha ha Shonne! always the comedian! pay no attention to her Madame: she does this routine in every town, like an endearment of some kind... it's a good thing really! trust me. Means she's in love with your beautiful village! he he he! By the way Shonne, did you end up finding some orc tracks close to town? please let us know how close these buggers are getting and we'll report that to Gorm, thanks!" says Skivven, trying to distract the townsfolk from that horrible insult...

Bluff: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Ranger 2/Transmuter 5/Eldritch Knight 3 | hp 57/79 | AC 22 {23} T 16 {17} FF 17 {18} | CMD 27 | F +9 R +10 {+11} W +7 (+2 v Ench) | Spd 30' {60'} (Run x5) | Init +6 | Kn(Arc, Geo, His, Loc, Nat, Pla, Rel) +8*, Perc +14* (low-light), Scrft +10 (+12 ID), SensM +1* | Arcane Bond 1/1 | boots of spd 10/10 | wand of clw 14/50 | wand of cmw 9/11 | *Favored Enemy (human) +2 | gravity bow, haste, stoneskin

"How about you stick-thin old man, with weak hams, and a patchy goat's beard?"

Number of hours spent gathering info: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf LG Urban Ranger 6/Zen Archer 4 | HP:71/84 AC:25 T:24 FF:18 | CMB:11 CMD:30 | F:+13 R:+17 W:+10 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +25

Ingrge bows to Gorm. ”Thank you for the information, sir...we will put it to good use...”

Sovereign Court

Female C/N Ifrit Sorcerer (Elemental/Fire)/9 | HP: 67/67 (13/13 temp HP)| AC/T/FF: 20 16/12/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/1 [s]+6/7/15[/ | Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Init: +16 (+12 if HA not active) | Bluff +14, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +10, Intimidate +15, Kn Arc +4, Perc +2, Perform(Sing) +15, UMD +14 | Fire Resistance 20 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, False Life (13 HP), invisibility, Elemental Body (fire), Protection from Cold (108), Haste

Solstice writes out a letter, to be delivered to the Grand Lodge and, from there, to her survivors.

"Well, yes, it does look like we will be going after it. It's our job, you see. I fear you may be right, but I have a destiny to fulfill. Say a prayer for me, will you?"

After she writes the letter she joins the pathfinders converging on Gorm. She has one main question for him, which she asks hesitantly and with head bowed.

"Would you happen to know if the beast is resistant to fire or anything like that? What's in that big book, might I ask?"

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

Skivven sees Solstice write her Last Will, and begins to visibly shake, his whiskers twitching uncontrollably. He fishes parchment out of his handy haversack and begins to scrawl his testament furiously...

"Wait! I have a letter as well!"


Reaver's Roar

To Shonne:

The old woman harumphs and begins muttering under her breath about how rude elves are.

The old man however, seems to be hard of hearing. He completely misses your insult, and thinks you have in fact, complimented his beard. He begins regaling you with tales of his beard growing strategies, the oils he puts in it to keep it silky smooth and soft, and pulls out a rather crude looking beard comb that he uses to comb it.

To Skivven:

The terrain is mainly forest. Remnants of the old town exist in the area, you could travel through, but that is pretty easy to avoid if you'd rather stick to the woods. The orcs move around a bit, so it is hard to define an exact territory for them. Once you make it within a mile of the Bastion, you shouldn't expect to run into any roving bands of orcs, unless they're there to make another foolish attempt on the Reaver. As for what ritual sites or relics to keep an eye out for - well, beyond the helm, I can't rightly say. We know there are probably other things in there, but no real record of them exists. I trust a fine upstanding band of pathfinders such as yourselves to be able to identify which things might be important.

Also provides you with a map showing the last known layout of the Bastion. It can be found on the slides linked in my profile.

To Solstice:

The woman takes your letter and promises to sent it along if you don't return in a week.

Gorm responds, Oh, this thing? It looks impressive, but its quite dull. Mostly bookkeeping about the sky citadel Kraggodan. You see, in addition to being a Pathfinder, I'm also the third prince of Kraggodan. Gotta keep abreast of the goings on there.

Feel free to ask any more questions. You have time to do some more shopping if you'd like, and discuss your plan for approaching the bastion.

Dark Archive

CN Half-Elf Dirge Bard 9 | HP 84 (-85) Temp (+0) | AC: 28, Tch: 15, FF: 24| Mods: See Invis 30m, Deathwatch 30ft, Longstrider, Alch Stuff | CMD 25 (+1 Disarm/Sunder, +5 grapple) | F/R/W +7/+11/+7 (lotta bonuses) | Speed 30 40 | 2 Star Reroll 0/1 (DM), Bardic Performance: 7/22 | Spells 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 0/5, 3rd: 0/4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Init: +2

Hamish looks over the map for a bit and simply suggests, "I'm ready enough, shall we head out?"

Once on the way he adds, "Investigate the Orcs first? We might learn something and it's always wise to not leave an unknown enemy out there."

Sovereign Court

Female C/N Ifrit Sorcerer (Elemental/Fire)/9 | HP: 67/67 (13/13 temp HP)| AC/T/FF: 20 16/12/10 | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/1 [s]+6/7/15[/ | Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Init: +16 (+12 if HA not active) | Bluff +14, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +10, Intimidate +15, Kn Arc +4, Perc +2, Perform(Sing) +15, UMD +14 | Fire Resistance 20 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, False Life (13 HP), invisibility, Elemental Body (fire), Protection from Cold (108), Haste

"Well, I suppose, but how? I don't fancy waltzing into their camp, and I'm not much of a spy, so how?"

Scarab Sages

”Crowe” | Male CN Medium (Shoanti) Human Bloodrager 7 | HP 74/74 (Rage +21/21)|DR 1/- | Rage: AC 16 / Normal: AC 18, T 12, FF 17 | CMD 24| F +8 R +5 W +5; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally | Init +1 | Perc +10/w | Speed 40ft | Spells 1st: 0/2, 2nd: 0/2| Bloodrage 9/18 Elemental strikes 0/3 | Active Conditions: Enlarge, 4 mirror Images

Crowe is suspicious.

”I come from an area in the Cinderlands that has seen many attacks on my tribe by orcs! They are savages! Even I would not party with them!“ he says and spits on the floor.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf LG Urban Ranger 6/Zen Archer 4 | HP:71/84 AC:25 T:24 FF:18 | CMB:11 CMD:30 | F:+13 R:+17 W:+10 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +25

Ingrge nods to Solstice Rain. ”I can scout ahead, as needed...I should be able to get reasonably close without being detected and get the layout...and then we can make a plan for how to best approach as a group...”

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N UC Rogue 10 - Init +9, Senses: Trap Spotter (Ex), Darkvision, Perception +22 (+27 vs. traps/invisibles), AC 33/ touch 20/ ff 33; CMD 22; hp 63/63; F+6, R+17, W+9, Speed 60 ft., Climb 40 ft.; Buffs*: protection from evil, vanish, camouflage blanket, shield, haste, heroism, antitoxin/plague, armor ointment.

"Scouting is also part of the list of duties normally assigned to me, if Ingrge feels like having some company, of course..."

1 to 50 of 348 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Yogadragon's Outpost III Reaver's Roar All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.