[PFS] Your Out of Ⓐ (Inactive)

Game Master Yours is mined


201 to 250 of 547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Bull (+2 STR)

"Grrr!" Of COURSE he got me wet! Kala uses her frustration at everything that has happened today as fuel for the power of her swing.

Cold Iron Warhammer: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 241d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5
Includes Animal Focus and Bless

"Stinky! Stay!"

Push Animal Companion DC 25: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

Huh? What? I don't get it. What do you want? Stinky decides to keep trying to follow Kala's last order (heel), so he keeps trying unsuccessfully to squeeze past Agirran's legs.

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

Not wanting to loose sight of Rowena, the paladin turns the corner to keep pace.

If an AoO arises:

Potential AoO {Reach/Bless}: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Grand Lodge

New Map!

Conig backpedals to check on Phelerosa. He finds she hasn’t moved far – and is at least moving towards the party.

Korum backs up Rowena.

Korum:

Please roll a sense motive check as an immediate action, spoilered under a label marked “GM”.

Because we’re in combat you may not Take 10 or 20.

Stinky continues trying to get closer to Kala, but is frustrated by Agirran’s presence.

Kala lands a blow with Orc Brains but figures there’s a long way to go before she *splatters* the bug.

Round #2:

Party Buffs: bless (except Conig)

Conig
Kala + Stinky
Luli
Rowena expeditious retreat, shield
Korum
Agirran
--
Maggot
--
Phelerosa

Luli, Rowena & Agirran, it ain’t gonna squish itself.

Map!

GM screen:
– TO’s Don

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Stinky the Wolverine wrote:
Huh? What? I don't get it. What do you want? Stinky decides to keep trying to follow Kala's last order (heel), so he keeps trying unsuccessfully to squeeze past Agirran's legs.

"HEY!" shouts Agirran at the wolverine. "That calf ain't no lady weasel."

GM:
Yours is mined wrote:

Please roll a sense motive check as an immediate action, spoilered under a label marked “GM”.

Because we’re in combat you may not Take 10 or 20.

sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 4

??? Sorry, but Agirran's player isn't making the GM's sense motive DC either. I'm not finding a "GM spoiler", not that it probably matters....

"Right." Agirran lowers his shoulder, grits his teeth, and shoves forward. Looking to move Kala into or maybe past the 4-way intersection--Kala's (and Lucky's!) choice.

unimproved bull rush v Kala (bless): 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 = 27
unimproved bull rush v slug (bless, 2nd target): 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 - 4 = 23


N Female Wolf Animal Companion 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None

Luli mutters a quick prayer to guide Karma’s jaws as the wolf lunges forward and bites at the grub.

Bite, Bless, Guidance, Flanking: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 26
Bite damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Trip, Bless, Flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 24

Luli casts guidance on Karma, who moves (if needed) and bites, tripping the grub if possible. Tokens not moved due to not knowing how far everyone else was shoved.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Bull (+2 STR)

Practically, if the bull rush vs. both Kala and the slug work, they would both be pushed one square east. That works for me; Kala really wants to get the big slug to move so she and Stinky can work on it together.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Depends on Kala and the worm's CMD, if Agirran beat you both by 5 he could shove both tokens 10' east.

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

GM:
Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

Grand Lodge

New Map!

By my reading of the rules (and knowing the grub’s CMD), Agirran has it exactly right – except it’s to the west ;)

Thinking Kala would probably be OK with the maneuver (or perhaps not caring if she isn't), Agirran gives the huntress a mighty shove into the Guts maggot.

He then continues driving the combined Kalagot 10 feet to the west, where Madame Karma takes a 'delicious' bite out of the bug and knocks it prone.

Round #2:

Party Buffs: bless (except Conig)

Conig
Kala + Stinky
Luli
Rowena expeditious retreat, shield
Korum
Agirran
--
Maggot (prone)
--
Phelerosa

Rowena!

Map!

Expect me to move us forward when I get home in 6 hours or so.

GM screen:
– Dan Pitt

Grand Lodge

New Map!

Delaying Rowena

The maggot bounces up off its fat, pasty butt, rearing its mouth-parts to take a shot at the entity that tried to squish it!

That would be Kala.

This action provokes an AoO from Kala AND Team Luli.

maggot bite on Kala AC 16: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
piercing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Phelerosa looks up from the darkened steps she is climbing tentatively and stares angrily at Conig. “Forget something?”

Round #3:

Party Buffs: bless (except Conig)

Conig
Kala
PLUS AoO & Stinky
Luli
PLUS AoO
Rowena expeditious retreat, shield
Korum
Agirran

--
Maggot
--
Phelerosa

Pathfinders, do something special!

Map!

GM screen:

– Dan Pitt

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Bull (+2 STR)
Agirran wrote:
...Agirran gives the huntress a mighty shove into the Guts maggot. He then continues driving the combined Kalagot 10 feet to the west...

"Ugh! @%$# Agrirran! What the %$#@?" For some ridiculous reason, Kala doesn't enjoy being shoved into an overgrown, squishy, slimy maggot. Who knew? As soon as he gets his meat-paws off her, she shoves herself off the maggot, turns around, growls: "Stinky! Attack! Eat!" while pointing at it, and takes a five foot step toward Agirran. She stares him hard in the eyes as she wipes some of the grubs slimy grime onto his clothes and puts away Orc Brains. Her frustration at this infuriating man boiling over, she snarls: "I'm not making out with your girlfriend so you can watch, jerk-wad!" She then draws her shortbow and spins back around, aiming at the grub.

Composite short bow: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 1 = 241d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Confirm crit?: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 101d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Includes Bless and Animal Focus

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

Attack? Great! Eat? Even better! I'm hungry! Stinky eagerly scoots between Agirran's and Kala's legs (finally he can get by!), right up to the giant maggot. With a playful growl, he bites at its juicy-looking flesh.

bite: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 211d4 ⇒ 3
Includes Bless and Animal Focus

MMM! Yum! So juicy! Oh, we gotta play with you more often!

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Yours is mined wrote:
By my reading of the rules (and knowing the grub’s CMD), Agirran has it exactly right – except it’s to the west ;)

Sorry. I was looking at the map from Australia.

And I thought maggots, and other serpent-ish folk started out prone.

"Well then tell that to your boyfriend here." Agirran yells untangling his legs from Stinky.

He hops down the steps before stinky and Kala reorient themselves. So far he's used 10' of his movement to navigate what I would guess to be 'difficult' stairs.

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig smirks back at Phelerosa, Apologies, m'lady but the ring of battle is a strong call. Also, I offered you a ride.

Conig waits for Phelerosa to proceed.
Move action to raise the lip of my floating disk as a Shield. AC 19. Readying my gun to fire at any enemy that threatens.

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Dagger, Bless, Flanking, Higher Ground: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 16
Slashing, Piercing damage: 1d3 - 3 ⇒ (3) - 3 = 0 (so 1 nonlethal damage)

Luli again asks the spirits of growth and renewal for their guidance, passing their wisdom along to Karma as he keeps a wary eye on the grub.

Concentration vs DC 15: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


N Female Wolf Animal Companion 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None

Bite, Bless, Flanking: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 19
Bite damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Karma snaps at the grub as it rights itself, then again tries to pull it down to the ground with her strong jaws.

Bite, Bless, Flanking, Guidance: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 27
Bite damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Trip, Bless, Flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 24

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Bull (+2 STR)

Oops! I forgot Kala's AOO! If I can retcon it, see the spoiler below.

Kala's AOO:

As the maggot writhes to its foot-like appendages, Kala gives it a backhanded whack with Orc Brains, almost like an afterthought. Clearly she's got more of a beef with Agirran than the maggot.

Cold Iron Warhammer: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 251d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7
Includes Animal Focus and Bless

Silver Crusade

AC 22 T 15(19 incorp touch) FF 17| HP 41/48 | F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2 Human (varisian)
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-2/3 1-2/5
Spells Active:

Whoops, moved Rowena on the map and forgot to post! Sorry

Rowena continues on, attempting to circle around with Korum. She spots something in the side hallway and can’t help but run down to check it out. If nothing seems special about it, she continues on, maintaining the charge of silvery arcane energy around her.

Grand Lodge

New Map!
Conig wrote:
Apologies, m'lady but the ring of battle is a strong call. Also, I offered you a ride.

Phelerosa nods begrudgingly. “You are a patient man, Conig. I am beginning to feel more comfortable with you.”

She waves off the offer of a ride though. “Despite the dirt, I’d prefer to walk. But thanks for the offer.”

The bug finally goes down under a flurry of bites, blades and arrows.

We are out of combat rounds.

Conig, Kala, Luli and Rowena, please give me a sense motive check with your next post. You may NOT aid another or take 20.

Phelerosa moves up behind Kala, but then backs away 5 feet with a disgusted look on her face. “So where to now?”

Updated Map!

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

Korum moves down the stairs to see if the passage connects back to the others.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Bull (+2 STR)

As soon as Stinky helps vanquish the maggot, Kala gives him a rough tousle of the ears. "That's a good boy!"

Straightening, she mentally switches off her Animal Focus ability on herself, then answers: "Do we have everyone? Now which way did he go?" She searches the floor, walls, and--what the heck--the ceiling for signs of recent passage by someone of Olandil's height and weight wearing boots.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Survival: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 1 = 14

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

Yup! I'm a good boy! Yum yum yummy! This thing is tasty! Stinky wags his bushy tail and digs in, munching greedily on this unexpected treat.

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig sticks close to Phelerosa, You are most kind. Please stay by my side as much as possible. We don't know what looms ahead.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig takes extra precaution and applies a wand of protection to himself.

Mage Armor CL 1

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

”Good girl, Karma! And well done, Kala - that was very impressive how you pushed the grub out of the way!” Luli pauses to scratch Karma behind the ears before frowning. ”Anyone know what that thing was though? I’d hate to press onward into a nest of them - or a parent.”

Grand Lodge

New Map!

Advancing south, Korum finds that the passages do link up into a long east-west corridor.

Peering into the same passage from the maggot-nest, Agirran hears a *squeaking skittering* coming from the corridor, but BELOW floor level.

Luli recalls one of Olandil’s hand signals involving the cupping of his left hand while pointing his right index finger at his own gut.

It’s a trap! Roughly in the middle of the corridor, west of Agirran.

Map has been updated ☠

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

"Watch the floor over there. It squeaks."

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Bull (+2 STR)

It squeaks?... OH! Squeaks like a trap! "Great. Where exactly? Can we just jump over it?"Kala steps to the bottom of the stairs and holds Orc Brains out like a torch to light the hallway. As she looks up and down it, she sees Korum at the other end. "Oh. Hey. We fought a maggot."

Does she see an opening for the tunnels to continue? From the map it looks like there might be one about halfway between them.

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

Korum offers a stern, "That's no way to talk about a fellow agent." before offering a wink.

Is that a man-made 'squeak' (as in loose floor board, possible trap) or animal 'squeak' (as in a rat{s} and/or possible swarm)?

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig floats over any potential floor trap but guides Phelerosa around any such danger.

Grand Lodge

New Map!

GM screen:
1d20 ⇒ 19
1d20 ⇒ 20

On closer inspection by Korum and Agirran, the outlines of a boarded over space in the floor are identified. The skittering slithering is coming from beneath the boards.

Knowledge (nature) DC 12:
Sounds like rats.

There is a passage heading south from the floorboards, terminating at a stout wooden door.

Updated Map!

Boarded over area is the dashed red rectangle. Please advise how you are dealing with it.

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

kn nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Conig smiles, No need to be upset. Just some tiny cousins, that's all.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Bull (+2 STR)

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Once she sees where the weak floor is, Kala announces: "All right, everyone, we gotta go around the way Korum did. Then we can jump over it. Let's hurry. Hopefully we haven't completely lost him already. Stinky, heel."

Handle animal companion DC 10: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

She then steps over Stinky and the remains of the grub and hustles along the corridor, trying to follow a path that would lead her to the rest of the party.

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

What? Oh, fine. You know, that grubby thing tastes good, but I think if I eat too much more of it I'll get sick of it. Stinky trots along after Kala amiably.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

How difficult does the wall look to climb? Alternatively do folks on either side of the trap have an angle of attack that would allow a PC to make a running jump of the spot, landing in the south-facing tunnel?

Silver Crusade

AC 22 T 15(19 incorp touch) FF 17| HP 41/48 | F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2 Human (varisian)
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-2/3 1-2/5
Spells Active:

Rowena lugs a massive Numerian contraption out of her bag. "If we need to, like, climb and stuff. I got this on discount from an outlet."

It's a Timeworn Autograpnel (thank you book 1 of Iron Gods)

Rowena is also currently at +25 acrobatics to jump thanks to expeditious retreat

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig is on a floating disk and should be able to float over the shaky boards without disturbing them.

I can carry the end of a rope across and tie it off so you can use it to climb across. Conig offers a paw for someone to hand the end of a rope.

Silver Crusade

AC 22 T 15(19 incorp touch) FF 17| HP 41/48 | F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2 Human (varisian)
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-2/3 1-2/5
Spells Active:

Since the GM wants us to keep things moving, I'll go on ahead and post my rolls. I already described what I'm thinking for the arrangement in the discussion thread

Timeworn Autograpnel (guidance): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 17

Climb (guidance): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 = 17

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

Korum waits until there is enough room in front of the door before swinging across.

Acrobatics: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (19) - 4 = 15

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Bull (+2 STR)

How am I going to get Stinky over there? Kala's brow furrows in thought for a moment, staring off into space before realizing that Conig is floating above the floor. "Hey, Conig. Can you give Stinky a ride across?"

If Conig agrees to be Stinky's ferry-rat-man:

Kala hoists Stinky up onto Conig's disc, scratching his ears. "Down boy. Down. Good boy!" She then makes her way across to join him on the other side.

Handle Animal Companion DC 10: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

If Conig agrees to be Stinky's ferry-rat-man:
Hey, Kala. Did you know this guy smells different? I like that smell. He smells really good. But I guess you don't want me to eat him, huh? Stinky settles right down and watches Kala's progress until she hops down on the other side and gestures him to join her. But seriously, I'm hungry. Do you have any meat?

Grand Lodge

New Map!

Rowena raises her auto-grapnel and squeezes the trigger.

The device *coughs* out the adamantine tipped cable, which lodges securely in the stone ceiling-sidewall juncture ten feet above floor level.

Kala then moves to anchor the ‘gun-end’ of the auto-grapnel around her waist, allowing Rowena to loop her feet around the line and climb upside-down hand-over hand to the other side of the boarded pit-trap. When Kala releases the loose cable, Korum grasps it with both hands as high as he can, and swings over like the Red Raven on a chandelier at a Galtan ball.

Once on the other side, Rowena and Korum both hear a scratching noise from the other side of the unlocked door.

Knowledge (nature) DC 12:
It definitely isn’t rats.

Updated Map! If you don’t like your position on the map, feel free to change it.

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

kn nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Watch that door. Those aren't my rat friends.

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

The paladin nods at the warning. Leaning his weapon against the wall. Korum paladin draws his mace. He then places his hand on the door, seeking out the corruption of unlife.

Detect Undead

May have to swap places with Rowena.

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig steps down from the disk. Kala, Stinky will have to go alone.

Conig will wait for stinky to make it safely across and get down before returning and mounting the disk.

Grand Lodge

New Map!

The scratching sound transforms into a rhythmic tapping.

dot-dot-dash ... dash-dot-dash …

Korum realizes its Terran, created with Pathfinder Gest Code.

Terran:
A-R-E-Y-O-U-R-E-Y-E-S-P-A-I-N-T-E-D-O-N <STOP>

T-O-L-D-Y-O-U-N-O-U-N-D-E-A-D

;)

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Yours is mined wrote:
Once on the other side, Rowena and Korum both hear a scratching noise from the other side of the unlocked door.

"WHAT'S GOING ON UP THERE!?"

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Bull (+2 STR)

Kala scowls at Agirran's back. Oh, great. Someone's trying to be quiet, and Mr. Genius totally borked it. She turns to look and listen for anyone or anything sneaking up on them. Because, go figure.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Grand Lodge

New Map!

Kala detects nothing sneaking up behind the merry band of Pathfinders.

"WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?"

Taking her cue from Agirran, Phelerosa complains a little too loudly.

"Conig, can't you make them hurry up?"

201 to 250 of 547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Your Out of Ⓐ All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.