[PFS] Your Out of Ⓐ (Inactive)

Game Master Yours is mined


251 to 300 of 547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

"Who in the Nine Hells are you? Yo Mouse, who's this?"

Grand Lodge

New Map!

"Someone who knows competent when they see it."

Phelerosa gives Agirran a scornful look. "Who you?"

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

"Someone who can't hear what's going on behind a door because there's a judgy, harpy caterwauling across a hall at him."

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig tries to relax the combatants, That's quite enough. Keep your voices down. Turning to Phelerosa. We will proceed in time. We must be patient for Korum to work the door. hovering closer to the hallway he leans toward the door, How are we doing on that door, Korum. Anything we can do to help?

Grand Lodge

New Map!

"So you're taking your buddy's side over mine, Conig?"

Phelerosa *hmphs* "TYPICAL!"

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Conig wrote:
Conig tries to relax the combatants, That's quite enough. Keep your voices down.

"Well, she started it."

Silver Crusade

AC 22 T 15(19 incorp touch) FF 17| HP 41/48 | F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2 Human (varisian)
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-2/3 1-2/5
Spells Active:

Rowena stows her autograpnel and yawns. ”So, like, what’re we doing again? What’s like, the hold-up again?”

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

Ignoring the noise behind him, Korum switches places with Rowena. "Pardon me yer 'Famousness', just need to get passed you." Once on the other side, he opens the door with weapon at the ready.

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor
Yours is mined wrote:

"So you're taking your buddy's side over mine, Conig?"

Phelerosa *hmphs* "TYPICAL!"

Conig reassures her while keeping an eye out for potential danger, For your own good, beautiful. Your safety is my principle concern.

Grand Lodge

New Map!

As the door opens, Agirran recalls Olandil's final Pathfinder hand signals -- a high right arm with a dipping hand like a swan/emu/ostrich neck, followed by two snapping 'hand jaws'.

The viking realises the 'snappy hands' weren't an invitation to team up with the Deep Agent to fight sharks in Fat Harbor.

☠️ 😺

If he's owned a cat, it's probably not the first time Korum's had two claws and a tail in his face.

Actually, seeing he's devoted to the goddess of Love, it's probably not the first time Korum's had two claws and a tail in his face anyway.

Initiative Round #1 (not secret):

Agirran the Fury Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Black Midknight Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Conig Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Kala + Stinky Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Korum of the Silver-eyed Wolf Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Luli Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Scorpion: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Conig
Luli
Rowena

--
Scorpion
--
Agirran
Kala + Stinky
Korum
Phelerosa

Conig, Luli, Rowena fight!

The current map is first in line at the top of the page and in my header.

Rowena has retracted the auto-grapnel, so Pathfinders will have to traverse the pit (in either direction) by jumping or trying something creative.

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

”Conig, what’s going on over there?” Luli calls cheerfully. ”Did we find our missing friend?”

Luli can’t do much from his current position to help. If Conig can fire off a spell and switch places with Luli, he’ll be in a position to bless everyone and use Misfortune on the scorpion should it crit Korum. So Luli’s waiting to take his turn until after Conig can post.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

"YEAH! WHAT'S GOING ON?! IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE FIGHTING A GIANT ARTHROPOD UP THERE!"

Silver Crusade

AC 22 T 15(19 incorp touch) FF 17| HP 41/48 | F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2 Human (varisian)
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-2/3 1-2/5
Spells Active:

I thought we were all across, otherwise I wouldn't have retracted it -_- Kala was the one anchoring it, so she couldn't have retracted it if she was still on the other side of the pit anyways. With the holiday madness I hadn't seen the map recently

Rowena casts a spell on Conig in front of her. "This will, like, protect you and stuff." Barkskin, +2 natural armor for the next 50 minutes

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

I think you mean Korum, Rowena. I'm behind you, seemingly on the other side of the pit. Korum could certainly use barkskin more than I.

Responding to Lucky, I can't get a shot in. Here, take my spot. I'll stay with Phelerosa and cover our flank.

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Luli nods, urging Karma forward with his uneven legs. ”Let the spirits of rock and stone strengthen your arms,” he cries, ”and the wind blow away your fears like dust!” Golden light bursts from him, infecting the Pathfinders and Phelerosa with the halfling’s unbridled optimism.

Moving and casting bless again - unless the GM says it’s been less than 4 minutes since the previous encounter. Which doesn’t seem likely, given all the discussing and hollering, but it never hurts to ask, right?

Grand Lodge

New Map!

The grapnel cable is hereby retroactively returned to the battle map for your swinging pleasure!

Conig takes up a position towards the back, offering his spot to someone more martially inclined.

Luli acts as the channel for blessings to once again be conferred on the party.

Rowena acts to toughen Korum's already quite thick skin, as the scorpion tests the paladin's defenses.

claw #1 on Korum: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
piercing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Plus Grab: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

claw #2 on Korum: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
piercing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Plus Grab: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

tail stinger on Korum: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
piercing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Round #1/2:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig
Luli
Rowena

--
Scorpion
--
Agirran
Kala + Stinky
Korum

Phelerosa

Pathfinders, do something amazing!

The current map is first in line at the top of the page and in my header.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Bull (+2 STR)

"Well, I guess I'll stand here with this cable 'til everyone's across. Stinky, down." Kala huffs in passive aggressive frustration at being stuck holding the doohickey for everyone else. But as she is the muscle of the group, she's gotta do what she's gotta do. It does give her some grim satisfaction that she's stronger than Agirran, though. Heheh.

Handle Animal Companion DC 10: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

"Good boy!"

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

Yeah, gladly! Stinky sinks down with a relieved expression on his muzzle. Oooh man. That grub isn't settling well. Oooh my stomach. That is some bad gas coming. I can feel it. Oh man. Oh gosh. Here it comes... Suddenly and silently, an intensely foul fart blooms in the tight, poorly ventilated confines of the corridor. Ahh, that feels better!

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Bull (+2 STR)

When the wall of stench hits her, Kala grimaces in disgust. "Eew! Stinky! Why now? That's so gross." She shakes her head in amusement at his timing, trying to hid the smirk that is fighting for a place on her face. For some juvenile reason, she's inordinately proud of her wolverine's flatulence.

Grand Lodge

New Map!

While Kala and Stinky guard the blunt end of Rowena's grapnel, Phelerosa gets a whiff of how the battle may unfold.

Observing giant claws reaching out for Korum, she turns tail and takes off to the north screaming,

"Grab-ezu deeeeeeemon!"

Round #1/2:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig
Luli
Rowena

--
'Grab-ezu demon'
--
Agirran
Kala + Stinky
Korum
Phelerosa

Agirran, Korum, Conig, Luli & Rowena, may the claws be with you!

The current map is first in line at the top of the page and in my header.

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Damnit. Conig gives chase to Phelerosa so she doesn't get too far. Madam, please calm yourself. Under my protection you will not be harmed.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Luli glances back, then shakes his head. Got to keep the folks here safe too. I’m sure Conig will holler if there’s more danger, and Karma’s fast. Pulling out his crossbow with one hand, he reaches around the corner as far as he can with the other. ”Rowena, trust your instincts!”

Move action to retrieve crossbow, standard to cast guidance on Rowena. Per my understanding, he should be able to touch her around the corner.

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

Surprised by the skittering monster, the paladin manages an off balanced attack.

Heavy Mace {Bless}: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 = 10
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Grand Lodge

New Map!

"Grab-ezuuuuuu! We're finished!"

If Phelerosa hears any of Conig's reassuring words, she gives no indication.

Luli draws his crossbow and provides Rowena with some tweenage guidance.

Korum's mace strikes the wooden doorframe solidly. The subsequent reverberations strum up his arms unpleasantly.

The scorpion's antennae and mouth-parts twitch rhythmically, but the behemoth shows no other signs of having just been attacked with lethal intent.

Round #1/2:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig
Luli
Rowena guidance
--
Escorpión
--
Agirran
Kala + Stinky
Korum
Phelerosa

Agirran & Rowena, the stage is yours!

The current map is first in line at the top of the page and in my header.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

"LULI, TELL ME WHAT'S GOIN' ON UP THERE I CAN'T SEE!"

Uhhh, delay until someone up front moves, or is dropped to unconscious, I guess.

Silver Crusade

AC 22 T 15(19 incorp touch) FF 17| HP 41/48 | F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2 Human (varisian)
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-2/3 1-2/5
Spells Active:

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33

Rowena deftly slides underneath the giant scorpion, popping up on the other side with a starknife in hand. ”You should, like, pay closer attention and stuff.”

She charges herself with arcane energy and stabs at the scorpion.

Attack with Mwk Cold Iron Starknife (flank, piranha strike): 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 - 1 = 29
Damage (arcane strike, piranha strike): 1d4 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 10

Grand Lodge

New Map!

While Agirran delays, Rowena succeeds at a daring maneuver which sees her on the opposite side of the scorpion from Korum.

As she rises from a sliding crouch, Rowena's star-knife collects a tender opening beneath the vermin's tail, allowing her to tear it a new one!

Through the blaze of pain, the cavern-dwelling colossus concludes Corum is unlikely to have inflicted such pain. Scuttling about, it's alien eyes discover a more likely source -- Rowena!

claw #1 on Rowena: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
piercing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Plus Grab: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

claw #2 on Rowena: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
piercing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Plus Grab: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

tail stinger on Rowena: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
piercing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Round #2/3:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig
Luli
Rowena

--
Schorpioen
--
Agirran
Kala + Stinky
Korum

Phelerosa

Pathfinders, do something legendary!

The current map is first in line at the top of the page and in my header.

GM screen:
-Eli

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

”There’s a scorpion - a big one - around the corner,” Luli calls back. ”Ooo, that looks like it hurt! Rowena just slid underneath it, and from how it’s waving its arms about I think she stabbed in on the other side. But there’s a space now next to Korum!” He slides a bolt into his crossbow and takes aim at the creature, careful not to hit either of his companions.

Light Crossbow, Cover, Shooting into melee, Bless: 1d20 + 6 - 4 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 4 - 4 + 1 = 17
Piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Lucky Luli wrote:
”There’s a scorpion - a big one - around the corner,”

"Arthropod! I knew it!"

At the end of the last round Agirran moves 5-feet back, and:

"You know you make a better wall than a springboard." Agirran growls at Kala as he standing jumps across the trapped area with a Stinky-like snarl. Then he waits for Kala to get clear so he charge down the hall and not have to make a standing long jump.

Acrobatics (running long jump): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

If he has to make reflex save and/or clamber a bit on the edge of a wall or pit trap:
reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Assuming any of that happens.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR KORUM? SHOVE IT BACK INTO THE ROOM!"

Agirran can probably aid or at least push a bit next round. He probably still suggests that Korum bull rush the scorpion back from the door even if he doesn't make it across the great divide, though of course his language will be quite "sailor florid" when he does so.

Alternatively, Korum might want to stand back, and attack with his glaive. If you do, just lemme (and Agirran!) know before he takes the jump/dive.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Bull (+2 STR)

After pressing herself against the wall for Agirran the Jerk to jump across, Kala shrugs, sighs, and rolls her eyes. I'll just stand here holding this cable for a while longer. Her expression settles into total boredom. "Thanks for the update, Luli. Lemme know when there's room to get in there. sigh"

I guess Kala and Stinky will delay until there's room to get in there.

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

"Will someone shut him up? The adults are working." Distracted, Korum does little more than wave the mace at the beast's tail.

Mace {Bless/Flank}: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 10

If someone can get to the landing, I will happily switch places when they get here. But I am not going to leave Ro without a flank buddy.

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Looks like Agirran is moving to the platform as we speak!

”Rowena! Can you draw the beast back into the room? We don’t want to leave you all alone with that thing, but there’s no room!”

Silver Crusade

AC 22 T 15(19 incorp touch) FF 17| HP 41/48 | F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2 Human (varisian)
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-2/3 1-2/5
Spells Active:

Rowena sees that she has drawn the monster’s aggression and looks to capitalize on it, following Lucky’s advice. She stabs at the scorpion once more, taking care to not leave herself open, then takes a careful step back.

Attack with Mwk Cold Iron Starknife (flank, fight defensively, ps): 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 2 - 4 - 1 = 11
Damage (as, ps): 1d4 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 10

Fight defensively is a +3 to AC because of Rowena’s ranks in acrobatics

Grand Lodge

New Map!

Despite the cover, Luli lands a quarrel in the scorpion's tail. It juts out near the top like a deformed second stinger.

Korum's second blow gouges a chunk of hardwood out of the doorframe. Maybe he likes the jarring sensation up his arms? Paladins, eh?

Concentrating more on not getting hit, Rowena fails to penetrate the scorpion's exo-skeleton this time. The Black Butterfly's devotee then takes a step back from the fray.

Kala attempts to meld with the stone sidewall as Agirran charges towards the pit. Unfortunately the bulk of her combat gear, combined with the extended steel cable forces the Northman to slow down as he leaps into the air.

Falling short of his target, the viking plunges through the rotten boards covering the 20' deep pit trap. A quarter-second too late he tries scrabbling for the pit edge ... but Golarion's gravity will not be denied.

Was that a smirk on Kala's face?

lethal falling damage on Agirran: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7

As foretold by Conig, the spell-sword lands on his back in the midst of pack of swarming rats, which immediately begin biting any exposed flesh.

swarm damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Agirran, need a fort save vs disease, AND a second DC 12 fort save vs distraction.

Grand Lodge

New Map!

Delaying Conig ...

Phelerosa barely slows down to cast an incredulous look over her shoulder at Conig. "There's no way you're saving me from a greater demon. I'M OUTA HERE!"

⚡️

The Large nocturnal predator does not need to move to continue its duel with Rowena!

claw #1 on Rowena: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 *hit*
piercing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Plus Grab: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28 *success*
constrict damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Rowena acquires the grappled condition

claw #2 on Rowena: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
piercing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Plus Grab: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

tail stinger on Rowena: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
piercing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Round #3/4:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig
Luli
Rowena
28/48 hp, grappled
--
Scorpion grappled
--
Agirran 30/38 hp, prone, 20' down, need TWO Fort saves
Kala + Stinky
Korum

Phelerosa

Pathfinders, do something outrageous!

The current map is first in line at the top of the page and in my header.

GM screen:
- smokin joe*

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Or I could just be in the pit and do something.

Fort v disease: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Fort v distraction: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

"Finally! A FIGHT!" Picturing Kala's pinched features on each rodent in the swarm of biting rats scuttling over his prone form, Agirran summons the power of the Ocean of Frozen Dreams. Lifting one fist above the fray, Agirran concentrates his memories of the cold, indifferent sea into a a blast of cold air that leaches the life of the warm furry bodies around him.

Cold damage to all creatures within 5' (area damage bonus v swarms not added in): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

The swarm needs to make a Reflex save (DC 15) or be staggered for 1 round.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Bull (+2 STR)

What the?! Kala can't stop herself from chucking at the older man's glorious fail. She retrieves her rope with one hand, the other still holding the grapple cable. "Hehehe! Oh my gosh, Agirran! What the heck! Don't blame me for your mistakes, man. Hahaha!" Once she's secured the rope, she drops the other end down into the hole for Agirran and braces herself to counterbalance his weight. Cue comments about bricks in his pockets...

Still laughing, she nods across the hole at Luli. "Luli, you go on ahead. I'll take care of little Mr. Graceful. Hahaha! Oh gosh..."

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

How do people fight in these tiny corridors? I hate this. "Hold on kid, I'm comin'!

Mace {Bless}: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 = 10
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Tossing the weapon to the ground, Korum snatches his glaive from against the wall.

Phelerosa wrote:
There's no way you're saving me from a greater demon

Just to be clear, is it a giant scorpion or a demon? Demon would get the Smite Evil treatment.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Agirran the Fury wrote:
The swarm needs to make a Reflex save (DC 15) or be staggered for 1 round.

Oh and the save halves the cold damage.

Silver Crusade

AC 22 T 15(19 incorp touch) FF 17| HP 41/48 | F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2 Human (varisian)
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-2/3 1-2/5
Spells Active:

Escape Artist to Escape Grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 If that escapes, she will then move, attempting to avoid AoOs with acrobatics
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35

If she did not escape, please move her back adjacent to the scorpion, as grappling pulls the target adjacent even when done with a reach attack

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig easily keeps pace with Phelerosa just trying to keep an eye her and calm her down. There is nothing to fear. We are experienced warriors and that creature should be taken care of momentarily.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Luli’s eyes widen in shock as Agirran plummets through the floor. ”Oh no! Hang in there Agirran!” he cries worriedly. As his eyes dart about for something to tie his own rope to, they pause briefly on the badger sitting behind Karma. Perhaps...

The sound of Kala dropping her rope down brings him back to the present. ”Kala!” he blurts. ”Can you tell Stinky to hold still and not struggle so we can get him over this pit?” Turning back to the badger, he holds his arms out invitingly.

Handle Animal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

”Hey there little guy,” the halfling coos at the badger roughly the same size as himself. ”There’s something that needs biting, but it’s on the other side of that pit. Will you let us carry you?”

Move action to use Handle Animal to ask Stinky to perform known trick (I think it’d be either Down or Heel). If Kala permits, then he’ll use his Standard action to help grab the badger and hold him for Karma’s jump.


N Female Wolf Animal Companion 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None

If Kala/Stinky agree:
Karma’s muscles ache under the weight of both the badger and her halfling companion. She backs up several steps at Luli’s urging, then races forward! The heavy load slows her down, but she instinctively compensates by aiming further than the lip of the ledge...

Acrobatics, Encumbered vs DC 5? 10?: 1d20 + 7 - 3 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 3 = 16

Running start to jump over pit. She’s encumbered, so she has an ACP (already figured into the roll) and no bonuses for a high speed since it drops to 35 ft. Hopefully that gets the three of them across the pit without any mishaps.

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

Will he or won't he?: 1d100 ⇒ 80
50 and above: Stinky lets Luli do his thing. Less than 50: We have a second fight on our hands.

Huh? What? What's going on? Kala? What the...? Stinky's focus darts back and forth between Luli and Kala, trying to figure out what the heck is happening. He sees the amused expression on Kala's face from her reaction to Agirran, which he interprets as her being totally okay with this situation. ...weird. Next time give me some warning, okay Kala? Geez. He tries unsuccessfully to get comfy in the arms of the halfling as the big doggy joltingly jumps across the gap. Whoa! Yikes. Not a fan. Put me down! Put me down! As soon as possible, he wriggles out of Luli's grasp and onto the floor.

Grand Lodge

New Map!

It is clear that Phelerosa has stopped listening to Conig as she moves northward 20 feet at a rapid clip, before turning the corner to the east and disappearing from view.

Remaining prone in a bed of his own making, Agirran fights off infection and distraction before unleashing an Antarkosic blast at the rat swarm.

Reflex DC 15: 1d20 ⇒ 1

A number of Conig's cousins are snap-frozen by the chill, though it is not enough to break up the pack and send the survivors scuttling away.

Kala pulls a length of (unknotted?) rope from her pack and lowers it down into the pit. move + std action

Kala:
How are you ‘securing’ the lowered rope? By holding onto it with both hands, or something else?

I would rule the rifle-end of the steel cable would have sufficient weight that you could drop it on your side and not have it 'go anywhere' assuming it is not bearing any load.

Korum confirms paladins ♫ just wanna have fun ♫ in their dogged ‘fingernails on chalkboard’ way, before setting a fine example for the youngsters by blaming his short-handled tool and drawing his long-handled one.

Rowena handily breaks the scorpion’s grasp, before a series of well-executed backflips re-positions the acrobatic aristocrat on the far side of the room.

Round #4:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig
Luli may re-do his round #4 turn
Rowena 28/48 hp
--
Scorpion
--
Agirran 30/38 hp, prone, 20' down
Rat Swarm staggered
Kala + Stinky
Korum
Phelerosa

Luli, what would you like to do?

The Map is also first in line at the top of the page and in my header.

GM screen:
– Smokin’ Joe

Mortimer – Bendigo

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Bull (+2 STR)

The rope is not knotted.

GM Yours is Mined:
Kala would have tucked the rifle-end of the cable in her belt or something so she could use both hands on the rope. She doesn't want to have to go all the way around to the other side to get across the hole, so she wants to hang on to the cable if possible. If sticking it in her belt isn't feasible, she would tie one end of the rope to the rifle butt and grabbed the rope in both hands farther down its length.

Grand Lodge

New Map!

Kala:
Both sticking the rifle end in your belt, or tying one end of the rope to the rifle end are feasible, BUT they are also actions which take time to perform. Call the first one a move, and the second a standard action.

As you rightly pointed out, you used up all your actions last round. So if you want to do either of those things (or something else entirely) this round, please call them out ;)

While Luli waits to try something else, the scorpion chases Rowena 25 feet into the chamber corner.

claw #1 on Rowena: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
piercing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Plus Grab: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

Round #4/5:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig
Luli
Rowena 28/48 hp
--
Scorpion
--
Agirran 30/38 hp, prone, 20' down
Rat Swarm staggered
Kala + Stinky
Korum

Phelerosa

Pathfinders, do something LARGE HUGE!

The Map is also first in line at the top of the page and in my header.

GM screen:
– Smokin’ Joe

Mortimer – Bendigo

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Dice, because just in case:
Even if they're staggered Agirran's probably still inside the swarm. Swarms usually take up a pretty big volume, so unless they are leaving....
Fort v disease: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Fort v distraction: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

"You don't seem to understand. I'm not trapped down here with you. YOU'RE TRAPPED DOWN HERE WITH ME!!" Agirran snarls through clenched teeth.

He kicks, claws, and bites at the swarm while summoning the bitter cold that pours off of him like his hate. He is like a sort of reverse eye of the storm. Basically, pretty much just like any other wizard (with a STR score of 16, and an Intimidation skill of +11) would do in a similar situation.

Cold damage to all creatures within 5' (area damage bonus v swarms not added in) Reflex DC 15 for half damage, and not being staggered a round: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

I have a reach weapon, so that following Ro should provoke an Attack of Opportunity.

As the beast scurries after Rowena, Korum sees an opening.

AoO vs Scorpion {Bless}: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

He then follows the creature into the room, striking it from the side.
Scorpion {Bless}: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Grand Lodge

New Map!

Still lying down on the job, Agirran explains (LOUDLY) to his team mates how: ‘Rebels get arrested. Rats get put down.’

Reflex DC 15: 1d20 ⇒ 16

The Southern Ocean ❄CHILL❄ radiating from twenty feet below, causes another dozen rats to stiffen and die, though a score more pour over their brethren to attack the prostrate wizard.

swarm damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5 saves succeed

Perhaps Shelyn is happier with her Champion’s new choice of weapon? Because Korum carves two deep gashes into the arachnid, which *spurt* a viscous white fluid with every step it takes towards Rowena.

Round #4/5:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig
Luli
Rowena 28/48 hp
--
Eskòpyon (bloodied)
--
Agirran 25/38 hp, prone, 20' down
Rat Swarm
Kala + Stinky
Korum
Phelerosa

Kala + Stinky, Conig, Luli & Rowena, what’s your play?

The Map is also first in line at the top of the page and in my header.

GM screen:
NO Aron 1 go!
Mortimer But Fume Togo!**

251 to 300 of 547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Your Out of Ⓐ All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.