[PFS] Your Out of Ⓐ (Inactive)

Game Master Yours is mined


501 to 547 of 547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Conig looks up, Whatever's coming down will have illusory duplicates. Strike until you get to the right one. Conig turns his disk, leaning back a touch for its protection and fires an bullet at the wounded sailor.

Swift action for Mage Bullets. Giving up Jury Rig, lvl1, for another +1 enhancement bonus for 1 minute on my gun. Move action for Floating Disk Shield trick. Standard to fire bullet. AC 23.

+2 pistol, pbs, touch on green: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 4 = 11
damage, pbs: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

"Hold the line Pathfinders! If they get passed us, we're sunk. And I mean ACTUALLY sunk." He blade darts out at the verdant attired interloper.

Glaive vs GREEN {Reach}: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

AoO?:

The first bad guy that wanders through my reach.

Glaive vs TARGET {Reach}: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

"Conig's right! But keep an eye on those bubbles back there!" Kala announces brusquely as she sloshes around to flank the green-eyed attacker. "Stinky! Keep ATTACKing!"

Acrobatics to move through threatened square: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Cold Iron Warhammer: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 4 = 261d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Attack roll includes Outflank bonus
Handle Animal Companion DC10: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

Got it! Oh yeah! Snack time! The smell of their mode of transportation has done wonders for Stinky's appetite. But he's pretty sure it'll still be there after he finishes with this green one right here.

bite: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 + 4 = 151d4 ⇒ 3
1 claw: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 + 4 = 191d3 ⇒ 2
1 claw: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 + 4 = 211d3 ⇒ 2
Includes Animal Focus (Dex) bonus and Outflank bonus

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

”Hang in there folks - the balance is shifting in our favor!” Luli cries with his usual optimism. Spirits of fire, feel our burning need and grant us your blessing to see that need met!

A burst of light pours from the halfling’s outstretched hands, flickering like flame over the Pathfinders before fading to an ember-like glow. ”Karma, guard me!” Luli implores. And those behind me too...

Casting bless, standing by for Misfortune if needed.


N Female Wolf Animal Companion 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None

Karma growls and bares her teeth, ready to snap at anyone hostile within reach.

Readied Action:
Bite, Bless: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 = 27
Bite damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 = 27
Crit damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Trip, Bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 = 14

Goodness - this pupper!

Grand Lodge

Updated Map!

The lead ball from Conig’s gun misses Green, continuing on to blow through the blubber wall not far below open eye-hole on the port side of the whale’s head. Water begins sloshing through the openings at a moderate rate as the Zoot picks up speed.

Korum also misses, his glaive cutting another deep gash in the hull, the wall bulging with increased water pressure, threatening to burst into the crew area.

Olandil and Phelerosa exchange worried glances. “Hey! No pressure – but try not to miss, or we'll all drown.”

The lost agent pulls a curious stringy/web-tipped tool from his belt. “Phelly, I’m gonna have to try to seal up some of the damage, or we’re sunk when she dives. Look after Poppo, ‘K?”

Green AoO quarterstaff on Kala: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

After seeing his person take a shot from green-eyes, Stinky combines with her to take the hostile down!

On guard, Karma readies while Luli ✨casts bless for what may be the final time! (inside a whale)

Round #1/2:

Party Buffs: bless

Kala + Stinky K ☤ 24 - 6 = 18/25 hp
--
bubble boy
--
Agirran 35 - 3 = 32/38 hp
--
Green sailor dead
Pink sailor
Floaty Voice
--
Luli
Conig magic weapon
Black Midknight ☤ 47/48 hp, shield
Korum

Black Midknight! Then bubble boy.

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

1/3
mirror image

G: DEAD
P:

Silver Crusade

Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-1/3 1-3/5
Spells/Effects Active:
Shield
Human (varisian) AC 22 T 15(19 vs incorp.) FF 17| HP 47/48| F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2

Black Midknight circles to the side of the invading sailor and stabs at her with her favored starknife.

Attack with Mwk Cold Iron Starknife (bless, piranha strike): 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 1 - 1 = 12
Damage (as+ps): 1d4 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 9

The unusual--to say the least--battle terrain leaves her balance less than ideal, and her blow does not even come close.

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

”Maybe try using blunt weapons?” Luli calls worriedly as water sloshes around Karma’s feet.

Grand Lodge

Updated Map!

Black Midknight peels blubber not lubber, causing Olandil to draw his breath through his teeth tersely.

Hpphhhhh …

As the Pathfinders wonder what’s next, a human corpse shoots to the water’s surface and hurtles at a surprising speed through the shallows, directing a rasping cry of hunger in Conig’s direction.

Knowledge (dungeoneering) DC 12:
The walking corpse is the puppet of an incutilis, a tentacled nautilus-like aberration that controls its pawn with tendrils driven into its brain.

For every 5 you exceed the DC, you may ask one question from this list.

Round #2:

Party Buffs: bless

Kala + Stinky K ☤ 24 - 6 = 18/25 hp
--
Walker (orange)
--
Agirran 35 - 3 = 32/38 hp
--
Green sailor dead
Pink sailor
Floaty Voice
--
Luli
Conig magic weapon
Black Midknight ☤ 47/48 hp, shield
Korum

Agirran! Then Pinky & Floaty Voice.

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

1/3
mirror image

G: DEAD
P:

Zombie:

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Yours is mined wrote:

Agirran suggests some tactical manoeuvring to the Zoot’s helmsman, which draws a frown from Olandil and Phelerosa.

“This is hard enough without your ‘help’, Agirran.”

"And who is the only sailor on board exactly?"

Yours is mined wrote:
Drifting down the blow-hole from the top surface of the whale, comes a floaty voice speaking eldritch words of power

I think you can only make that check if you can see them. Maybe someone should go up and shut the hatch? There's a draft and it looks like it might rain soon.

**Konk** Agirran looks up from being hit with the staff.

"Now you're dead." he says matter-of-factly to the woman with the stick.

cold iron greataxe v pink stick (bless, flank, power attack): 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 1 + 2 = 27 damage: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Grand Lodge

Updated Map!

Agirran takes a chunk out of Pinky’s thigh with his axe.

Agirran wrote:
"Now you're dead."

“Oh, really?”

Pink quarterstaff on Agirran: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Pink quarterstaff on Agirran: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Pinky then takes a 5’ step to the NW.

Floaty Voice doesn’t seem to have made an appearance below decks yet. Similarly, Karma and Stinky’s sensitive noses don’t detect them.

But you can hear them …

Spellcraft DC 18:
Floaty Voice is ✨casting fly

Round #2/3:

Party Buffs: bless

Kala + Stinky K ☤ 18/25 hp
--
Walker (orange)
--
Agirran ☤ 32/38 hp
--
Green sailor dead
Pink sailor (bloodied)
Floaty Voice
--
Luli
Conig
magic weapon
Black Midknight ☤ 47/48 hp, shield
Korum

Luli, Conig, Black Midknight, Korum, Kala & Stinky! Then the zombie

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

2/3
mirror image
fly

G: DEAD
P: If I knew you were coming … 2 go!

Zombie:

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
dungeoneering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Conig drifts his disk back as the walker approaches, It is some sort of puppet. Probably from an incutilis.

Conig lifts his pistol to send a spray of color at the walker and the remaining sailor.

5ft to drift back. Move action to raise Shield with disk AC 23. Standard to cast Color Spray via Arcane Gun, DC 17 will. Excluding Black Midnight with Shape Mastery implement power.

Silver Crusade

Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-1/3 1-3/5
Spells/Effects Active:
Shield
Human (varisian) AC 22 T 15(19 vs incorp.) FF 17| HP 47/48| F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2

Black Midknight pulles back for another strike.

Attack with Mwk Cold Iron Starknife vs Magenta (bless, piranha strike): 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 1 - 1 = 13
Damage (ps, as): 1d4 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 10

But the sudden appearance of undead(?) distracts her enough that her attack is only marginally more successful.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

What is that up there? The unknown nature of the threat from above really bugs Kala, but there's not much she can do about it right now. Instead, she sloshes closer to the undead...thing, She tries to position herself between it and Conig, swinging Orc Brains in a wide arc in the hopes of taking off its rotting head.

Cold Iron Warhammer: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 251d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Confirm crit?: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 91d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Includes Bless

Once her swing rings true, she directs Stinky into a flanking position with Black Midnight and commands him to engage Pinky. "Stinky, attack that one!"

Handle Animal Companion DC 10: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

[i]Get that one! Got it! I wonder how this one tastes?[/b] Splashing like a Labrador going after a ball in a pond, Stinky scampers over to Pinky, flanking with Black Midnight. The water is getting a bit too deep for his comfort over here.

bite: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 131d4 ⇒ 3
Includes Animal Focus (DEX) bonus, Bless, and flanking bonus

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Luli and Karma stay prepared for any other uninvited guests, the halfling taking out his crossbow and watching the ceiling entry carefully.

Readied Action to attack visible opponent not engaged in melee:

Light Crossbow, Bless: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 = 20
Piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4


N Female Wolf Animal Companion 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None

Karma likewise stands ready to defend her charges.

Readied action to attack adjacent opponent:
Bite, Bless: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 = 23
Bite damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Trip, Bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

"Luli has the right of it." Just as the half-orc is about to toss aside his weapon, Korum's eyes fall upon the animated abomination. Years ago, the paladin swore an oath to destroy any necromatically manipulated corpse. Shelyn needed this horror to die. He clutched his glaive tighter as he moved to strike. Maybe not undead, but close enough.

Acro? (just in case): 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (5) - 4 = 1

Glaive vs UNDEAD-ish THING {Bless}: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Grand Lodge

Updated Map!

Orange Will DC 17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
1d4 ⇒ 2

Conig’s color spray stops the Walker like it’s been hit by an orca.

The meat puppet drops to the deck like liquid pulp, ejecting a tiny, amorphous alien through the top of its skull. The aberration *flagellates* its yard-long tendrils about uselessly, until Kala tenderizes it and Korum carves it up, like lunchtime salmon pie at the Festival of the Wind and the Waves.

Lucky Luli and his pupper ready for unseen intruders, while Olandil rushes to port to begin sealing the worst of the hull breaches.

Once again Pink Feather evades Black Midknight’s sharp blade …

1d100 ⇒ 79

which only cuts thick, humid air.

Stinky also fails to take a bite out of Pinky. Maybe he’s not hungry?

Round #3:

Party Buffs: bless

Kala + Stinky K ☤ 18/25 hp
--
Walker (orange) dead
--
Agirran ☤ 32/38 hp
--
Green sailor dead
Pink sailor (bloodied)
Floaty Voice
--
Luli
Conig AC 23, magic weapon
Black Midknight ☤ 47/48 hp, shield
Korum

Agirran!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

2/3
mirror image
fly

P: If I knew you were coming … 2 go!

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Yours is mined wrote:
Lucky Luli and his pupper ready for unseen intruders, while Olandil rushes to port to begin sealing the worst of the hull breaches.

All except the one in the roof!

Yours is mined wrote:
“Oh, really?”

"Be right back." Agirran growls turning away and climbing the knotted rope ladder to seal the undead whale ship AGAINST THE FREAKING OCEAN! Best not bother the paladin with that whole ridin' around in an "undead" thing.

accelerated climb: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 8 - 5 = 20
He let's the axe hang from its weapon cord.

Grand Lodge

Updated Map!

Olandil watches Agirran’s progress with disbelief. He opens his mouth like he’s about to say something, then apparently thinks better of it. Shaking his head the deep-cover agent returns to his work.

Upon climbing the rope to the top of the blow hole, Agirran discovers no artificial means for sealing the orifice.

He also discovers something else.

On the upper deck of the whale, surrounded by six twin images stands the auburn-haired woman Kala attempted to converse with in the Inkwell.

"I heard you climbing the rope, and thought I’d prepare you a little surprise."

Once she’s finished ✨casting, a fireball blossoms directly above Agirran’s head.

fireball affects Agirran only: 6d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 5, 1, 2, 2) = 17 Reflex DC 17 for half

A second DC 15 Reflex to stay clinging to the rope, please Agirran. Otherwise a 10’ fall to the Zoot’s hold.

“Here, boy. Do you like sticks?”

Pinky attempts to put the beat down on Stinky, before shifting 5’ to the SE.

Pink quarterstaff on Stinky: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Pink quarterstaff on Stinky: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Round #3/4:

Party Buffs: bless

Kala + Stinky K ☤ 18/25 hp
Agirran TWO Reflex saves, ❂ damage pending, ☤ 32/38 hp
--
Pink sailor (bloodied)
Red battle mage
--
Luli
Conig
AC 23, magic weapon
Black Midknight ☤ 47/48 hp, shield
Korum

All Pathfinders are up!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

2/3
mirror image
fly

P: If I knew you were coming … 2 go!
Red:

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Shoving herself through the water, Kala commands her companion once again, pointing at Pinky: "Stinky! Flank! Attack!" Stopping next to Black Midnight, she again swings Orc Brains at an attacker.

Handle Animal Companion DC 10: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Cold Iron Warhammer: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 121d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Includes Bless

Well, her luck had to run out sometime, I guess.

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

On it! The last one didn't taste too good, so I hope this one is better. It sure smells better! Splishing and splashing to flank Pinky with Black Midnight, Stinky snaps at his target's calf muscle.

bite: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 151d4 ⇒ 3
Includes Bless, Animal Focus (Dex) bonus, and flanking bonus

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Is the bug looking thing to my west a threat?

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4
Yours Is Mined wrote:
The aberration *flagellates* its yard-long tendrils about uselessly, until Kala tenderizes it and Korum carves it up,

I believe it has been taken care of

The paladin moves back toward the original 'line'. He then reaches out and acts as a conduit so divine energy can funnel through his body and into the large wolverine.

LoH vs Stinky: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig spies the pink haired sailor with an awful lot of companions and no other threats for now. He'll take the time to reload his gun.

Move action, maintain Shield. Standard, reload gun.

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Waiting to see what happens to Agirran, lol. And don’t forget that Luli can force him to reroll one of those saving throws!

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

"!!!"

reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Just a quick note on timing. Unless that is a quickened, or readied fireball, I still get 60' of movement (or the equivalent in action economy terms) on Agirran's turn before the caster gets to go again (because I am guessing she was casting last round). It takes him one move action to get to the rope and up (10' was used to get to the rope, 20' to get up the rope) at which point Agirran reaches topside to see what there is to see, leaving another 30' which could be used to haul himself up to stand to one side of the hole, or climb down, or drop prone.

Grand Lodge

Updated Map!

Conig reloads while the Hunting Posse gang up on Pink Feather.

Kala misses the mark with her blunt weapon, though Stinky finds a tender part of Pinky to really sink his teeth into.

The Chelaxian SCREAMS! but remains in the fight.

Round #3/4:

Party Buffs: bless

Kala + Stinky K ☤ 18/25 hp
Agirran waiting on Luli’s actions, pending ❂+fall damage//possibly prone depending on Acrobatics DC 15 check, ☤ < 32/38 hp
--
Pink sailor (bloodied)
Red battle mage
--
Luli
Conig AC 23, magic weapon
Black Midknight ☤ 47/48 hp, shield
Korum?

Luli, Black Midknight, Korum? & Agirran may go!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

2/3
mirror image
fly

P: Palm Beach PD… 2 go!
Red:

Silver Crusade

Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-1/3 1-3/5
Spells/Effects Active:
Shield
Human (varisian) AC 22 T 15(19 vs incorp.) FF 17| HP 47/48| F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2

Black Midknight is feeling increasingly frustrated as her blows keep missing and now things are exploding. Nevertheless, she continues her battle against the swashbuckler.

Attack with Mwk Cold Iron Starknife vs Magenta (flank, bless, piranha strike): 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 19
Damage (as+bs): 1d4 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 9

Grand Lodge

Updated Map!

As Stinky strikes, Pinky closes her eyes and screams at the injustice, tilting her head skyward upper bulkhead-ward.

Black Midknight seizes the opportunity, RIPPING her blade across the swash’s exposed throat. Deep crimson blood flows slowly but consistently from the neat slash-wound, as Pink Feather falls to her knees and then face to stain the Zoot’s lower deck.

Round #3/4:

Party Buffs: bless

Kala + Stinky K ☤ 18/25 hp
Agirran waiting on Luli’s actions, pending ❂+fall damage//possibly prone depending on Acrobatics DC 15 check, ☤ < 32/38 hp
--
Pink sailor dead
Red battle mage
--
Luli
Conig AC 23, magic weapon
Black Midknight ☤ 47/48 hp, shield
Korum?

Luli, Korum? & Agirran may go!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

2/3
mirror image
fly

P: DEAD

Red:

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4
Status line wrote:
Kala + Stinky K ☤ 18/25 hp

Sorry, thought Stinky was down 7 hp. I would have healed Kala for 6 then.

Grand Lodge

Updated Map!

Korum returns to hold the original line, before healing a grateful Kala.

Lucky Luli warps space-time for a nanosecond, to leave a singed Agirran clinging to the rope at the top-exit of the Zoot’s blow-hole.

Round #4:

Party Buffs: bless

Kala + Stinky K ☤ 18 + 6 = 24/25 hp
Agirran 32 - 17 = 15/38 hp
--
Pink sailor dead
Red battle mage
--
Luli
Conig AC 23, magic weapon
Black Midknight ☤ 47/48 hp, shield
Korum

Agirran!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

2/3
mirror image
fly

Red:

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Assuming.

**koff, koff, koff** "Is that all you got?"

Agirran casts vanish on himself (burning his arcane bond for the day) and moves.

stealth: 1d20 + 2 + 20 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 20 = 30

his left/right: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Lemme know if any of that seems valid.

Basically, all Agirran can do is try to make her nervous.

Grand Lodge

Updated Map!

Agirran’s aim of making the Loyalist mage nervous seems to work as she takes to the air, flying 120 feet to the west and vanishing from sight in the heavy smoke hovering above … the Pinch!

We are out of combat rounds

Poppo’s eyes *roll* back in his head as he starts gibbering:

ɥ̝̱̬̞̺͉s̛̩̠̝ͅɐ͖q̶̛̲͓̰͇͙̗͇͘ʇ̢̛͎̬͓̬̣͍̙̪̀∀̨̣̩̗̪̠̦̯̞
͔̝̻̗̣̰̗̳¡̢̫͔̤͇̕ʇ̡̼͍̞̥͚̖̳ɯ̷̨̥̙̠̟̱̘l͓͉̦̠ò̺͉̩͡z̻̣̮̦̰͖̙̫̀́͟ ҉͢͏̞̠͔̰ʌ̤̙̗͉͕͚̦́͞ǝ̨̯̜͜͝l͕̳̻̮̣u̵̯͎ ̷͏̷̻̪̬͚̝̺̙̗'̶̧̝͕̜͔ɥ͙̠̺̬̻̝̀͢ͅd̺̱͡o̲̹̼̬͉̲l̩ņ̹͈̻̤͟͢ ̛͍̠̺̪ʌ͓̱̲̺̗͡ı̵͍̳̹͚̮ʌ͔̜̩̱̹͍͚̜̖͠s͏̰͚͖̲̻̤̦ ̷̨̗̙͕̬̼̻̠̖̲ʌ̢̞̲̭͔͇̟̟̣͠ʌ̢̡̢̙̳͉͚͚̜̺ɥ̸̞̻ ̴͜҉̝̯̜͔l̶̰̘͉̟̻̲̝̫͟͜ƃ̖̖̰̳͍͇͍͝ ̨͇̳͔̝́ʇ̴̘ɯ̘̫̼̘ɹ͖̜͕̪̕͜s̛̛̯͍ƃ̭̯̻̤͖͘ͅͅl̴̖͕̮̀͟Ẉ̡̢͎
̺͇̀̕͟¡̷̪̫̖̱̮ʌ̖̦̫̜̼̩̗͠ı̴̳̝̫͕̲́ʌ̱̯͎̦̤͇̕s̞p͖̬̟͞q͍̘͚͎ı̨̬̼ʌ̰̮̟ǝ̨͈̦͓͕̲̳̱̥̭ʌ̡̛̭̰͞ ̵͙͓ʌ̧̦̖͘͝ɥ̢͔̦̫͚̗̺͕͞ɯ҉̰̟͓̮̰̳͓ʌ̸̛̬̬̬̼͉̭ͅɥ҉̞́ʌ̢̙͓̗̣̜͇̯̼ɯ͓̲͓̺̹̺́͢l̸̻̠͢W̶̶̸̖̭̙̪͇
҉͖͖̫͉͡¡̸̸̣̞̙̲̭̱̫ɥ̛҉̘͚ʌ̥̼͈̭̥͢ʇ̘̦͍͜͢z̫ɥ͖͍̼͖̫̤̝̮ɥ̴̺̘͞ʌ̢̗̙̟̠͇͍͝ų̛̩̯̯̦ ̷̹̗͓̯̰́ɥ̡̨̗͖̗͚͙̻̘̰͚͡ʍ̬̞̭̰̼͎ͅı̵̨͔̠̦̲̮͓z͡҉̛͕͉̹̩͚͈̝p͏̜̥͙̗͍d̶̵̛̻̹̥̩͖̙͇̹x҉̢͏͙̱̘z ͉̫͔͇̕͟ʎ̵̸̖͉͚̺͢ͅ

Phelerosa clutches both temples and grimaces. “Kal wants to dive the whale. Everyone ready?”

Olandil steps back from his makeshift repairs. “It’s gonna have to do.”

He swipes his hair out of his eyes and addresses you. “You lot did OK for rookies. As soon as Agirran joins us, Poppo can seal the whale’s nostrils using some kinda bio-alchemical magnetic pulse thingy.”

“Next stop: a rendezvous with your Venture-Captain Benarry.”

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Kala glances up to shout at Agirran: "Hey Agirran! Get your toasted butt in here so we can dive! Poppo's gonna close the hatch! We'll heal you once you get down here." Well, at least he was here for this fight.

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig drifts over the water in the whale's belly waiting to brace for the dive. The floating disk should help him keep his balance. Brace!

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

"What do you mean? I'm standing right here next to you." says an unseen Agirran from right beside Kala.

Grand Lodge

Updated Map!

“The Zoot’s *pinged* a lone sailing vessel about two clicks ahead.”

Poppo snaps out of his trance excitedly. “It’llbetheGloriousPayoff.Prepare2surface!”

As the Emeritus Professor of Applied Magic helms the whale upwards, the sudden change in water pressure causes the fireball-affected upper bulkhead to leak seawater into the crew space which falls like rain. A few moments later the damaged sidewalls of the whale burst inward, allowing water to pump in at a much faster rate.

Olandil quickly realizes there’s nothing anyone can do to save Poppo's creation. “Grab your stuff, Pathfinders. Looks like we’re going to have to swim for it.”

“Korum, I assume you want to be last one out? Make sure nobody gets left behind.”

Grand Lodge

Updated Map!

It seems nothing surprises Venture-Captain Calisro Benarry, who has her own ship’s boats launched to pick you all up, as the Pathfinder Society Submarine Bonnifer Zoot slips silently to its final resting place in the deep.

Back on board the Payoff you are all congratulated on your success by a very relieved VC Benarry. “You had me worried after those two massive fires on either side of the Pinch on successive days. That smaller one around lunchtime on the first day didn’t exactly help me sleep that night either.”

“I thought I might have to order a Body Recovery Team into Pezzack.”

The Venture-Captain welcomes Olandil on board warmly, but the jaded agent ignores her outstretched right hand and *spits* on the immaculate deck. “You can save your pretty speech for someone that gives a Caydamn, Venture-Captain. I am DONE with the Pathfinder Society.”

He sneers as he walks towards the companionway leading below-decks. “Don’t worry; your precious Society can have all the information I’m carrying in my head. But I’m only talking to Grandmaster Torch. Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to get very drunk and then sleep for a week.”

VC Benarry sighs but lets the man go. “He’ll come around. In a few days I’ll let him know about all the changes that have occurred while he’s been out in the cold. It’s not like he’s going anywhere.”

Phelerosa quickly becomes popular with the Payoff’s crew and her captain, telling tales-out-of-school about her school-chum ‘Zarty’ Dralneen.

“Oh, badness me, yes! At school she was always ‘Zarty.’” The ex-noble’s eyes glaze over as she reminisces. “The things we used to get up to …”

“Ol’ Zart took over biology class from a substitute Asmodean nun one time. Sister sure learnt a few things she didn’t know before.”

“And then there was the time Mother Inferior decided to raise money for avarice by holding a ‘Uniform Optional’ day. Zarty took the meaning a bit too literally …”

Noticeably, during her time aboard in and out of the limelight, Phelerosa never strays too far from either Conig or Luli.

🍴

Another bright spot arises when Poppo let’s slip the Grand Lodge Faction Mission over a celebratory dinner in the Great Cabin hosted by VC Benarry.

“Split me like Nethys’s Eyebrow again, Passfinders! I forgot to get Vantage-Captain Valsin that folio of original Amalia Wraxton poetry he wanted!”

The gnome quickly forgets his random outburst, putting his head back together with the Payoff’s Sailing Master to discuss the potential of using Numerian technology to solve the problem of calculating longitude at sea.

Calisro Benarry doesn’t miss the implication though. “Mister Conig, you reported purchasing a booklet of Wraxton poetry from Lorrin Meese at the Inkwell on the morning of the first day, did you not?”

She smiles at the spell-slinger. “I am certain VC Valsin will be delighted to take it off your hands for what you paid for it.”

🍷

Although Olandil is not attendance, VC Benarry begins *ringing* the side of her wine glass with a mithral knife, to call the table to order to honor him.

“Ladies and gentleman, I would ask you to remain seated and raise your glasses:

“Nobody gets left behind.”

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig raises a small glass of wine.

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4
Olandi wrote:
“Korum, I assume you want to be last one out? Make sure nobody gets left behind.”

What the-? I thought captains go down with the ship?

"That's only on land." comes the retort. Korum does wait for the team and animals to disembark, as well as all 'non-essential' personnel. When there is only Olandi remaining, the paladin begins to climb. With a look back over his shoulder, "I would hate to impinge on your honor."

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Oh, thank the gods we're free of that place! Never again! Oh my word, I want a nice, simple mission. Out in the wild, tracking...something. Anything but this! Kala is restless on board, but so very, very glad to shake the dust of Pezzak from her feet.

When Poppo lets slip the faction mission, she mentally slaps her forehead. Crap. Too late, she overhears Benarry offering to buy Conig's from him. Double crap. I can't afford a bidding war with her. Well, let's see what I can do. Ugh. I hate this. Attempting to casually wander over to them as they are speaking, Kala tries to put on the charm. Laughing carelessly, she inserts herself into the conversation. "Haha! Or, since the Vantage-Captain Valsin wants it so badly, you could let him have it. I'd pay you back for it if you do." Pleeeease let this work!

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 16

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Later, on deck.

Agirran leans on the taffrail staring back over the water at the black of the Chelish coast, under the oncoming, purple night.

"'Glasses'?" Agirran says to no-one in particular. "Capt'n's gone as soft as the Society soft in her old age. It was recycled grog in cast-off boots when we went looking for old Sevenfingers's Tomb amid the Gloomspires."

Silver Crusade

Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-1/3 1-3/5
Spells/Effects Active:
Shield
Human (varisian) AC 22 T 15(19 vs incorp.) FF 17| HP 47/48| F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2

Black Midknight also raises a glass to the (relatively) smooth completion of the mission. "We did good work. And we left none the wiser as to who was responsible. The Black Butterfly will be pleased."

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig thinks for a second before his next drink referring to Black Midnight. Yes. No one died.

501 to 547 of 547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Your Out of Ⓐ All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.