[PFS] Your Out of Ⓐ (Inactive)

Game Master Yours is mined


301 to 350 of 547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

N Female Wolf Animal Companion 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None

With Korum no longer by the edge of the ledge, Luli urges Karma over the gap.

Acrobatics to Standing Jump vs DC 10, 20?: 1d29 + 7 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 8 = 34

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

”Stinky! I’ve got something tasty for you!” Luli calls from across the pit, waving a piece of jerky before throwing it at the massive scorpion. ”Come and get it!”

Move action to retrieve jerky, Standard to toss.

Silver Crusade

AC 22 T 15(19 incorp touch) FF 17| HP 41/48 | F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2 Human (varisian)
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-2/3 1-2/5
Spells Active:

Rowena sees the scorpion’s bleeding and decides to take the risk of a fully offensive posture. She stabs right towards the scorpion’s face.

Attack with Mwk Cold Iron Starknife (bless, piranha strike): 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 1 - 1 = 19
Damage (ps, as): 1d4 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 11

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Hearing Luli call out to Stinky, Kala encourages him to follow. "Go get it boy! Fetch!"

Handle Animal Companion: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Then, bored and impatient with standing on the sidelines, she ties one end of her rope to the rifle end of the grapnel, drops the other down the hole, and uses the cable to swing across the hole.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

Stinky doesn't need to be told to get the meat twice. He scampers after the jerky, jumping over the hole and dashing into the next room to retrieve it.

Acrobatics to jump: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Where is it where is it where--HERE! YUM! Oh yum! Got it. Yes! That was good. Anything else? Oh, hey, that's a big thing. It looks dangerous. Kala? What do you want me to do? He glances back and forth between Kala and the giant scorpion, wishing he could watch both at the same time.

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Seeing the scorpion flailing, Rowena steps in for the kill jamming her stellar knife up to the elbow through one of the scorpion’s orbital sockets, far enough to penetrate its fist-sized brain.

Madame Karma clears the rat trap like a purebred jumper at a halfling steeplechase. Her jockey tosses a tasty snack for Stinky to fetch, which he does so at Kala’s command. In the process, the wolverine unwittingly shows the Fallen Spellsword how to do ‘it’ right.

Kala ties the rifle end of the steel cable to her rope, before tossing the latter into Agirran’s private abyss, where it is *sniffed* and *gnawed* at by a pack of curious, wet rats.

Fed up with the cellar-dwellers’ #cursing and ♪squeaking, the hunter takes her leave, swinging to rejoin the front line on the other side of Rodent Hell.

Round #5:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig
Luli
Rowena 28/48 hp
--
Scorpion dead
--
Agirran 25/38 hp, prone, 20' down
--
Rat Swarm (bloodied)
--
Kala + Stinky
Korum
Phelerosa

Conig + Agirran are up! Then the rat swarm.

The Map is also first in line at the top of the page and in my header.

GM screen:
NO Aron 2 go!
Mortimer But Fume Togo!**

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig feels his responsibility is to keep track of Phelerosa, so he will give chase, gun in his hand.

Continue to try to slow her down and get her to stop and return. Hate to have to hit her with a Color Spray or the like.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Yours is mined wrote:
Madame Karma clears the rat trap like a purebred jumper at a halfling steeplechase. Her jockey tosses a tasty snack for Stinky to fetch, which he does so at Kala’s command. In the process, the wolverine unwittingly shows the Fallen Spellsword how to do ‘it’ right.

WTF!?! Great! Now I can't freeze them all to death! thinks Agirran. Whose side is she on? You know what, I'm still going to freeze them all to death. Weasels have coats for a reason.

Fort v disease: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Fort v distraction: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Oh well, it was bound to happen eventually.

Agirran feels as if he has been hit in the face with a damp wolverine. It must be the QUEEN RAT!

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Agirran Fortitude vs Disease: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Luli’s eyes turn milky-white for a second as the fates twist around Agirran.

Using Misfortune on Agirran.

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Conig continues north through the guts, before rounding a corner and nearly slamming into a stationary Phelerosa.

“Well? Is it dead?”

Even the rats seem to want no more to do with Agirran. They scramble over him and begin climbing 15 feet up Kala’s rope, leaving the wizard flat on his back, but rat-free.

No damage or saves needed for the past round, Agirran

Round #5/6:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig
Luli
Rowena 28/48 hp
Agirran 25/38 hp, prone, 20' down
--
Rat Swarm (bloodied)
--
Kala + Stinky
Korum

Phelerosa

Pathfinders are go!

The Map is also in the usual places.

GM screen:
NO Aron 2 go!

Mortimer But Fume Togo!**

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Kala FINALLY dashes into the room to fight the scorpion! "Stinky, heel!

Handle Animal Companion DC 10: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

She stops beside the corpse of the scorpion with a thoroughly bummed expression on her face. Her shoulders slump as she mumbles: "I missed it. Rats." What a bummer. She just stands there, staring woefully at the dead oversized scorpion.

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

Scampering after Kala, Stinky quips: Coming Kala! But I'm not very hungry now, so I'm not going to eat that thing. The maggot-thing I ate earlier is still doing a number on my guts, if you know what I mean.

This time his flatulence is not silent, though it is potent enough that it could almost count as a weapon.

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

With Stinky at her heels, Kala charges into the fight space, a smidge late and a copper short.

Round #5/6:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig
Luli
Rowena 28/48 hp
Agirran 25/38 hp, prone, 20' down
--
Rat Swarm (bloodied)
--
Kala + Stinky
Korum
Phelerosa

Korum, Conig, Luli, Rowena & Agirran what now?

The Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:
NO Aron 2 go!
Mortimer But Fume Togo!**

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Okay, for some reason I thought Stinky fell in the hole.

Lucky Luli wrote:
Using Misfortune on Agirran.

Thanks, but too late, Kala already did that. ;)

"%$$@#& @@#$!!! $#&& #@$#%@!!!"

Fort v disease: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Fort v distraction: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Cold damage to all creatures within 5' (area damage bonus v swarms not added in) Reflex DC 15 for half damage, and not being staggered a round: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4
Stinky wrote:
This time his flatulence is not silent, though it is potent enough that it could almost count as a weapon.

Korum nearly gags. He turns on the giant wolverine, "Was that you? By Her Grace. That could wilt the petals right off the Eternal Rose!" He futilely wave his hand at the unseen cloud. The fumes reach out, stabbing his eyes, causing them to tear up. He waggles a finger at the beast, "Bad Stinky! And gross." He shakes his head trying to find solace from the stench, "We have to find a window. Or a sewer. Anything to get away from this."

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

From his seat of ease, Agirran sprays the rat swarm with another frigid blast, freezing a number of the vermin in place on the rope and causing the rest to flee down the nearest rat hole.

Combat Over!

☤ Agirran 25/38 hp, prone, 20’ down
☤ Rowena 28/48 hp

1d20 ⇒ 10

Phelerosa pushes past Conig and hops over the Agirran-filled pit, casting a weary look the viking’s way.

“I see my initial impression was correct.”

She then rejoins the others, making no comment about the dead arachnid.

GM screen:
Agirran Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5
Rowena Perception: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (7) - 2 = 5
Conig Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Kala Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Korum Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
Luli Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

A quick search of the giant Scorpion’s lair turns up nothing very interesting apart from a stone staircase leading up to … daylight!

Updated Map!

However, Korum hears two voices drifting down the steps from the surface. One has the dulcet tones of Olandil aka Emmy Winner. The other is new to the Pathfinders.

“Handing Pezzack’s second-most-wanted crim over to Admiral Sawndannac will no doubt earn me command of the Chelish garrison, Oly my boy!”

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Yours is mined wrote:
From his seat of ease, Agirran sprays the rat swarm with another frigid blast, freezing a number of the vermin in place on the rope and causing the rest to flee down the nearest rat hole.

I thought that was where Agirran was?

For his move action that last round, Agirran stands up. Next round, unless someone throws his a rope with someone attached to the other end, he begins constructing a 10' tall pile of frozen rats.

climb (Move action; And I want to be perfectly clear here--ONLY IF THE LINE IS ATTACHED TO THE SOUTHERN SIDE OF THE HOLE.): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

climb (2nd move action; see above): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Yours is mined wrote:
“Handing Pezzack’s second-most-wanted crim over to Admiral Sawndannac will no doubt earn me command of the Chelish garrison, Oly my boy!”

Guess they mean next to me.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Crap! Kala almost shouts at the guys farther back to get their butts moving, but thinks better of advertising their presence just in time. Instead, she turns to Phelerosa and speaks as quietly and commandingly as she can: "Lady, tell Agirran and Conig to get up here NOW. We've got company." She draws Orc Brains and creeps forward until she can see what's going on up there.

Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Luli is quite happy to activate wands for those who need healing. Go ahead and make your own rolls. If you don’t have a wand, give a holler and we’ll see what we can do.

”Just don’t look,” Luli suggests as he and Karma escort Phelerosa around the scorpion corpse. ”But you’re really quite brave, you know. Much braver than I was when I started helping people and adventuring. But why don’t you stay with me and Karma until we’re through all of this, and we’ll keep you safe?” He pats Karma’s fluffy shoulder and smiles at Phelerosa.

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig guides Phelerosa back to the group, Have some faith, miss. This is an impressive crew you have as an escort. Conig is happy to assist with any spellcasting. Otherwise he keeps Phelerosa company and keeps his gun at the ready.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Lucky Luli wrote:
Luli is quite happy to activate wands for those who need healing. Go ahead and make your own rolls. If you don’t have a wand, give a holler and we’ll see what we can do.

That assumes there is time just now.

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!
Conig wrote:
This is an impressive crew you have as an escort.

Phelerosa raises an eyebrow and bobs her head in Agirran’s direction, but doesn’t comment.

Luli wrote:
“But why don’t you stay with me and Karma until we’re through all of this, and we’ll keep you safe?”

The fallen noble makes a face, but sticks quite close to Madame Karma as the party heads for the surface.

Making your way up out of the stench of the Guts, a gang of lightly armed thugs awaits you at the top. Despite Kala’s sneaking, it’s clear they have been watching carefully for every party member to emerge.

A cussin’ Olandil struggles helplessly inside a weighted net nearby. “A little help please, Path … followers of ley lines from a distant land.”

"Oh and hi, Phelly! Almost didn’t recognize you with your clothes on."

Past the rocky outcropping where the tunnels open to the salty air, a small fleet of pinnaces, launches and jolly boats loaded with marines and flying the Chelish flag, swarm Whaler’s Point all the way to the harbor’s entrance, the Pinch.

“You’re too late, PATHFINDERS!”

The thugs’ leader, a young man in poorly fitting Hellknight armor, armed with a guisarme shouts. “The Navy’s just sneaked picket boats in under the Shorewall ballista to prevent any whaling or fishing boats from leaving Fat Harbor.”

“Your escape’s cut off! So stand down NOW!”

“YOU, PALADIN!” The hellknight commands Korum. “As the lawful representative of Governor Sawdannac, I Maralictor Gellius order you to assist me arrest the Printsmith's allies and the arsonists known as Kala and Agakhan the Stinky.”

“Obey or face excommunication by the Shelynan Matriarch!”

Initiative Round #1 (not secret):

Agirran Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Rowena Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Conig Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Kala + Stinky Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Korum Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Luli Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Phelerosa Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Gellius: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Thugs: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Maralictor Gellius
Thugs
--
Phelerosa

Conig
Korum
Rowena ☤ 28/48 hp
Luli
Kala + Stinky
Agirran ☤ 25/38 hp

Loyalist crew leads us off.

The New Map is in the usual places.

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

“The punishment for arsonists is the pyre!”

Gellius raises his guisarme and moves in on Agirran.

Red guisarme on flat-footed Agirran: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
slashing damage: 2d4 + 5 ⇒ (2, 3) + 5 = 10

With short swords drawn, the thugs also move in on the Pathfinders.

Yellow short sword on flat-footed Conig: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 crit threat
piercing damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Sky Blue short sword on flat-footed Rowena + flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23
piercing damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Green short sword on flat-footed Kala: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
piercing damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Pink short sword on flat-footed Agirran + flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 = 17
piercing damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Confirm crit on Conig: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 Confirms
Extra crit damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

♨ ⚔

“Nice to see you too, Rick. You traitor!”

Phelerosa snarls as she moves 20 feet to Olandil and begins kicking the helpless quintuple-agent.

unarmed strike (kick) + prone: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
non-lethal damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

“All those things I told you! I thought you cared about me, Rick! But you just used me to feed info back to Madge and the Loyalists, DIDN’T YOU!”

Initiative Round #1:

Maralictor Gellius
Thugs
--
Phelerosa

Conig 22 - 4 - 7 = 11/22 hp
Korum
Rowena 28 - 7 = 21/48 hp
Luli
Kala + Stinky
Agirran 25 - 10 - 3 = 12/38 hp

Pathfinders, bring it!

The New Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

Olandil -1 NL Brad41

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Not exactly sure how he got to his present position (somewhere at the front somehow) Agirran does stuff. I'll just assume there's a healer somewhere in the group, because otherwise, at this point, it would be best for Agirran to just jump down whatever hole he crawled out of because it would have been Int 18 smart to have come up here vanished or shielded not knowing what we would find, rather than just jumping into another trap....

Intimidate (Dazzling Display, demoralize everyone): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

11 won't confirm a crit on Conig with an AC of 19 currently. Base 15+4 Mage Armor. Going to wait a moment to post my turn as there are some flanking opps in front of me.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

"What?! I didn't set that fire! The Galtans did! I tried to get them to put it out, but it was one of me and a whole lotta them--who said NO!" Kala is utterly indignant at this farce of justice and has already had it with this town and this mission. She snaps: "Stinky! Attack!"

Handle Animal Companion DC 10: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Readying her shield and activating her Animal Focus ability to give her a Strength boost, she takes a mighty swing at the green Officer of BS before her.

Cold Iron Warhammer: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 61d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10

She whiffs spectacularly, pulling a muscle in her shoulder in the process. Her face flushes in humiliated anger. "$#*@#^% %@#$!"

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Retroactive wand healings:
CLW Wand x3 for Rowena: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 6, 5) + 3 = 18
CLW Wand x2 for Agirran: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (5, 3) + 2 = 10

”Wait, arson? What did you three do?” Luli asks Kala worriedly. ”Why is he talking about setting fires?”

Concentration vs DC 17: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Distracted by what the signifier is saying, Luli’s call to the spirits darts away like a startled bird. ”Karma, defend!”

Standard action to cast bless defensively, but failure on the concentration check means losing the spell slot. Or, @GM, has it been less than 4 minutes since the start of the scorpion encounter? If so, Luli’s previous casting would still be active.

Also, Luli will use his immediate action to force an opponent that threatens a critical hit to reroll its attack. He couldn’t before because he was flat-footed and could use any actions (not even immediate ones), but now that dark time is behind us. Or something. Don’t ask the blind oracle about light levels.


N Female Wolf Animal Companion 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None

Karma snarls and snaps at the closest thug, trying to catch its legs and pull it down like a helpless deer.

Bite vs Magenta: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Bite damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Trip: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

Attack who? What? Oh! Okay! Stinky whips around to spot who Kala wants him to attack, then takes a five foot step to lay into the green dude with teeth and claws. What does this guy taste like?

bite: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 = 101d4 ⇒ 4
1 claw: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 = 201d3 ⇒ 3
1 claw: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 = 221d3 ⇒ 2
Includes Animal Focus bonus

Dang! I gotta taste him next time! He smells so gamy and yummy!

Silver Crusade

AC 22 T 15(19 incorp touch) FF 17| HP 41/48 | F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2 Human (varisian)
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-2/3 1-2/5
Spells Active:

Rowena would have of course accepted the healing from Lucky Luli

Also, given the differences in elevation, sky-blue and yellow are not flanking. That’s not how three-dimensional flanking works. Sky blue, green, and pink have high ground on us below for a +1, but no flank

Cast Defensively (dc 17): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Rowena calls upon a shield of force to protect her. AC updated

”’Lawful authority’ my butt! You totes just appointed yourself. More of a semi-lictor, quasi-lictor.”

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig will turn up the lip of his floating disk for some additional protection and fire off a spray of color at the officer in front of him.

Cast Defensive, DC 17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Color Spray on yellow through Arcane Gun. DC 15. Cone should just catch the one guy. Also Magic Trick with Floating Disk for Shield for the turn. AC 23

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!
Wasn’t me, Your Honor wrote:
“What?! I didn't set that fire! The Galtans did! I tried to get them to put it out …”

“So you admit being at the scene! That gives you opportunity as well as means and motive.”

Gellius nods, his oversized helm bobbling out-of-sync with his head. “Seems the military judge was correct to find you guilty-in-absentia.”

Luli wrote:
“Wait, arson? What did you three do?”

Look across the harbor at the burning Hellknight Shoppe-front, and you shall see what your Pathfinder compatriots had their Galtan allies do.”

Clearly unsettled by Agirran’s display, Gellius points his polearm with a shaky hand towards a fire burning to the south, not far from the Manukirt Trading Co. Warehouse. His men appear to be similarly affected.

Orc-brains misses Green, causing Kala to pull a muscle (and #%^* swear). She then sends Stinky after Green, who claws the man on the rump.

Rowena ✨casts shield defensively, while Luli’s bless spell ⚞fizzles when he tries to follow suit.

Madame Karma latches onto Pink’s calf momentarily, before the thug kicks her off without going to ground.

Yellow Will DC 15: 1d20 ⇒ 1
2d4 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3, 4) + (4) + 1 = 12

Conig overloads all of Yellow’s synapses with a “Rainbow, so pretty …”

The drooling thug falls unconscious to the Whaler’s Point sand, likely out of this fight.

Round #1:

Maralictor Gellius shaken
Green Thug bloodied, shaken
Pink Thug injured, shaken
Yellow Thug unconscious 1/7+4+1 shaken
Blue Thug shaken
--
Phelerosa

Conig ☤ 18/22 hp, mage armor
Korum
Rowena 28 + 18 - 7 = 39/48 hp, shield
Luli
Kala + Stinky
Agirran 25 + 10 - 10 - 3 = 22/38 hp

Korum!

The New Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

Olandil -1 NL Brad41

Wellington:
G: TO Don 2go!
Y:
P: Bake 2go!
B:

Shaken:

A shaken character takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. Shaken is a less severe state of fear than frightened or panicked.

1/3 ; 1/4

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Score :)

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

"Maralictor Gellius, you claim to be a man of authority, yet you are accompanied by thugs instead of the constabulary or soldiers. Perhaps you should explain that before begging my assistance." He takes a step back and away to have greater combat options.

According to your ruling on the DISCUSSION tab, there is no difficult terrain and everything is at the same height. Willing to retcon or accept alternate ruling if I have misread that.

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

“Hellknights DO NOT beg!”

Gellius makes a sweeping gesture with his guisarme. “The rank-and-file of the Order of the Gate has been depleted by recent rebel activity. Replacements from Citadel Enferac have been delayed because of the siege.”

“But our duties remain. The Queen’s law must be enforced. So I have engaged a number of private contractors to assist me on a temporary basis. At the end of their contracts, the more promising ones will be offered enlistment in the Order as armigers.”

The ‘maralictor’ *thumps* his polearm in the sandy soil in annoyance. “Now if you have finished questioning my orders, you will obey them as your own creed demands!”

On the shoreline of Whaler’s Point, the Chelish marines are commencing an amphibious assault. Nervous whalers and fishermen begin fleeing the invading force. Those left behind are cut down, whether they are resisting or not.

Korum, you’ve read the discussion on terrain correctly.

Korum to take his round #1 actions.

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

"You know nothing of my creed. The sacred oath I have sworn is to put down the undead, vanquish them where ever they may be found. This is something all together different. You arrive with no writ or warrant, and only your word they have been tried. I believe in laws, but to prosicute a case so quickly is hard to believe. So, until this can all be cleared up, how about we keep things non-lethal for the moment." With that, the paladin attempts to sheer the hellknight's weapon in twain.

Adamantine Glaive to Sunder: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

This will provoke from the hell knight because of his reach. If I am hit, and before my turn resolves, I will spend a swift action to LoH myself. (Assuming he hit [b]before[/i] my attack resolves means it would still be during my turn).

Possible LoH: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!
Korum wrote:
“You arrive with no writ or warrant, and only your word they have been tried.”

“My word is LAW!”

Gellius cannot believe the paladin’s impertinence, lashing out with his own polearm before Korum attempts to sunder it. "Let this be a lesson to you!"

Red AoO guisarme on Korum - shaken: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 2 = 25
lethal slashing damage: 2d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 2) + 5 = 11

On the hellknight’s backswing, Korum brings his glaive down on his opponent’s wooden haft, but fails to damage it.

Korum:
Just in case you are not aware:

Performing a combat Maneuver wrote:

When performing a combat maneuver, you must use an action appropriate to the maneuver you are attempting to perform. While many combat maneuvers can be performed as part of an attack action, full-attack action, or attack of opportunity (in place of a melee attack), others require a specific action. Unless otherwise noted, performing a combat maneuver provokes an attack of opportunity from the target of the maneuver. If you are hit by the target, you take the damage normally and apply that amount as a penalty to the attack roll to perform the Maneuver.

“The Queen’s justice is swift, Marshall of the Eternal Rose. This is your final chance to assist me. Fail and you will be judged in this Life and the next!”

Gellius pivots on his heel and returns to harassing Agirran.

Red guisarme on Agirran – shaken + flank: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 2 + 2 = 17
slashing damage: 2d4 + 5 ⇒ (1, 2) + 5 = 8

While Yellow dreams of rainbows & unicorns, his fellow sellswords 5’ step and strike out once more at the Pathfinders.

Sky Blue short sword on Conig: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
piercing damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Green short sword on Kala + flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 = 17 *hit?*
piercing damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Pink short sword on Agirran + flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8
piercing damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Phelerosa maintains her rage on Olandil.

unarmed strike (kick) + prone: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
non-lethal damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

“Get this crazy b##+~ off me!”

Round #2:

Maralictor Gellius shaken
Green Thug bloodied, shaken
Pink Thug injured, shaken
Yellow Thug unconscious 2/7+4+1 shaken
Blue Thug shaken
--
Phelerosa

Conig ☤ 18/22 hp, mage armor
Korum 31 - 11 + 4 = 24/31 hp
Rowena ☤ 39/48 hp, shield
Luli
Kala + Stinky ☤ K25 - 5 = 20/25 hp
Agirran 22 - 8 = 14/38 hp

Pathfinders, do something heroic!

The New Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

Olandil -1 NL Brad41

Wellington:
G: TO Don 2go!
Y:
P: Bake 2go!
B:

Shaken:

A shaken character takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. Shaken is a less severe state of fear than frightened or panicked.

2/3 ; 2/4
H5/ hp eli

Broken: If the item is a weapon, any attacks made with the item suffer a –2 penalty on attack and damage rolls. Such weapons only score a critical hit on a natural 20 and only deal ×2 damage on a confirmed critical hit.

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Concentration vs DC 17: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Luli shakes his head and calls on the spirits of rain to steady his friends’ arms - and maybe help put out that fire across the harbor.

Casting bless defensively.


N Female Wolf Animal Companion 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None

Karma, meanwhile, bites at the ankle closest to her. She growls, hackles raised as she tries to keep an eye on all the threats surrounding her and her passenger.

Bite, Bless vs Green: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21
Bite damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Trip, Bless vs Green: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 = 14

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Luli’s prayer is answered this time as the party receives his patron’s blessing.

While directed at Green’s ankle, Madame Karma may surprise her master by feinting low and then jumping up with the halfling aboard and tearing out the thug’s carotid artery.

With rich red blood pumping from his ruined neck, the man collapses at the she-wolf’s bloody forepaws.

Round #2:

Party Buffs: bless

Maralictor Gellius shaken
Green Thug dead
Pink Thug injured, shaken
Yellow Thug unconscious 2/7+4+1 shaken
Blue Thug shaken
--
Phelerosa

Conig ☤ 18/22 hp, mage armor
Korum 31 - 11 + 4 = 24/31 hp
Rowena ☤ 39/48 hp, shield
Luli
Kala + Stinky ☤ K25 - 5 = 20/25 hp
Agirran 22 - 8 = 14/38 hp

Conig, Korum, Rowena, Kala, Stinky & Agirran, are go!

The New Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

Olandil -1 NL Brad41

Wellington:
G: DEAD
Y:
P: Bake 2go!
B:

Shaken:

A shaken character takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. Shaken is a less severe state of fear than frightened or panicked.

2/3 ; 2/4
H5/ hp eli

Broken: If the item is a weapon, any attacks made with the item suffer a –2 penalty on attack and damage rolls. Such weapons only score a critical hit on a natural 20 and only deal ×2 damage on a confirmed critical hit.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.
Korum wrote:
"So, until this can all be cleared up, how about we keep things non-lethal for the moment."

Fiiine. Kala takes a swing with Orc Brains at the blue thug, then directs Stinky into a better spot by pointing with her weapon. "Stinky, flank here! Attack!"

Cold Iron Warhammer Non-Lethal: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 281d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7
Confirm Crit?: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 281d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10
Kala has the Bludgeoner feat, which allows her to do NL damage without penalty. These AMAZING rolls include flanking bonus, Animal Focus STR bonus, and Bless.
Handle Animal Companion DC 10: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Now we're getting somewhere!

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

Got it! Oh boy oh boy oh boy! What fun! Stinky takes another five foot step and gives the blue thug everything his little furry body can.

bite: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 251d4 ⇒ 3
1 claw: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 161d3 ⇒ 3
1 claw: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 311d3 ⇒ 2
These rolls include flanking bonus, Animal Focus DEX bonus, and Bless.

In the heat of the moment, another cloud of gas escapes him, wafting through the conflict to the noses of everyone present. While the Pathfinders have developed a limited tolerance to the stench, it is entirely new and thoroughly wretched to the thugs and Hellknight.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Speaking of

Yours is mined wrote:

“The Queen’s justice is swift, Marshall of the Eternal Rose. This is your final chance to assist me. Fail and you will be judged in this Life and the next!”

Gellius pivots on his heel and returns to harassing Agirran.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH! You arrest your mom with that mouth?"

concentration (cast thunderstomp defensively) DC 17: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

thunderstomp.

He growls a word of magic, and stomps his big boot once to dramatic effect.

Thunderstomp trip v red (bless): 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 = 24

And rushes up the slope. This assumes red falls prone.

Alright, if there is a slope Agirran has to drop his greataxe to climb (use roll below). He draws his cold iron throwing axe if he does once he reaches the top. If there are no terrain features he just moves there with his great axe and stands over the man ready to sunder him should he move (though not as ready as the rule for readying an action--he's just there... probably). Either way, I'm good.

climb (if needed): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Con it slips out of range of the blue haired thug and levels his arcane pistol at the thug in the pink sash. night, night

color spray DC 15 will

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

Seeing that the hell knight is unable to listen to reason, Korum opts to try and take the fight from the sails of his allies.

Glaive vs Light Blue (Reach/Bless/Flank): 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Silver Crusade

AC 22 T 15(19 incorp touch) FF 17| HP 41/48 | F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2 Human (varisian)
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-2/3 1-2/5
Spells Active:

Rowena strikes at the mook between her and Kala.

Attack with Mwk Cold Iron Starknife (flank, bless, piranha strike): 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 26
Damage (as, ps): 1d4 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 9

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Kala *smashes* Orc-brains into the side of Blue-hair’s head, who drops to the floor like Stinky after a Luli-snack.

Blue is unconscious via NL damage. He was the round #2 target of Korum, Rowena & Stinky.

You may redirect your attacks, keep them and send Blue to the Boneyard or do something else keeping your previous dice rolls.

Agirran wrote:
"You arrest your mom with that mouth?"

“No. Your mater gets jealous if I use it on anyone but her.”

Agirran ⚡ STOMPS ⚡ his feet in response, dropping Gellius to the deck. The viking then closes in on the prone hellknight, to explain the virtues of common courtesy.

Conig moves into position to ✨color spray Pink sash.

Unfortunately, the spellslinger then learns the prone Gellius has Combat Reflexes.

AoO Guisarme on Conig – shaken – prone: 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 9 - 2 - 4 = 12
slashing damage: 2d4 + 5 ⇒ (3, 1) + 5 = 9

Pink Will DC 15 - shaken: 1d20 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 1 - 2 = 15

While Gellius swings wide from his prone position, Pink sash shuts his eyes in time to avoid his jaundiced brother's fate.

Round #2:

Party Buffs: bless

Maralictor Gellius prone, shaken
Green Thug dead
Pink Thug injured, shaken
Yellow Thug unconscious 2/7+4+1
Blue Thug unconscious
--
Phelerosa

Conig ☤ 18/22 hp, mage armor
Korum 31 - 11 + 4 = 24/31 hp
Rowena ☤ 39/48 hp, shield
Luli
Kala + Stinky ☤ K25 - 5 = 20/25 hp
Agirran 22 - 8 = 14/38 hp

Korum, Rowena & Stinky may re-do.

The New Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

Olandil -1 NL Brad41

Wellington:
G: DEAD
Y: Unconscious 2/7+4+1
P: Bake 2go!
B: Unconscious

Shaken:

A shaken character takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. Shaken is a less severe state of fear than frightened or panicked.

2/3 ; 2/4
H5/ hp eli

Broken: If the item is a weapon, any attacks made with the item suffer a –2 penalty on attack and damage rolls. Such weapons only score a critical hit on a natural 20 and only deal ×2 damage on a confirmed critical hit.

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

Killing 'im might just make this worse.

Korum slaps his blade at the prone hell knight.

YiM wrote:

You may redirect your attacks, keep them and send Blue to the Boneyard or do something else keeping your previous dice rolls.

Dicebot wrote:

Glaive vs Light Blue (Reach/Bless/Flank): 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 18 Adding non-lethal, -4 for a total of 14

Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)
Stinky wrote:

Got it! Oh boy oh boy oh boy! What fun! Stinky takes another five foot step and gives the blue thug everything his little furry body can.

bite: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 25 1d4 ⇒ 3
1 claw: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 16 1d3 ⇒ 3
1 claw: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 31 1d3 ⇒ 2
These rolls include flanking bonus, Animal Focus DEX bonus, and Bless.

Retcon: Let's say Kala pointed at the purple thug. Stinky will use these rolls on Acrobatics checks to pass through threatened squares. The new results with the old rolls will look like this:


Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 = 27

These rolls include the Dex bonus from Animal Focus.

301 to 350 of 547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Your Out of Ⓐ All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.