[PFS] Your Out of Ⓐ (Inactive)

Game Master Yours is mined


401 to 450 of 547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-1/3 1-3/5
Spells/Effects Active:
Shield
Human (varisian) AC 22 T 15(19 vs incorp.) FF 17| HP 47/48| F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2

Attack Roll (bless, piranha strike): 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 1 - 1 = 29

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Korum nicks the jaundiced Strix with his glaive. Luli ✨casts his signature bless spell.

Madame Karma tries biting through Black Midknight’s snag-net, but the lady frees herself with help of her star-knife.

Kala very nearly throws one of Gellius’ nets over an unimpressed Stinky.

Agirran moves and ✨casts shield.

The Red Strix swoops well away from Korum’s polearm and tries to entangle Black Midknight with another snag net.

red snag net vs Black Midknight touch AC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Black Midnight gains the entangled condition

Round #2:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig AC 23, T 15, mage armor, shield
--
Green Strix
Yellow Strix
--
Luli
Korum
Agirran ☤ 31/38 hp, AC 20, T 11, shield
Kala + Stinky
Black Midknight entangled, AC 24, T 15, barkskin
--
Red Strix

Conig is up!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

R:
Y: -Bake
G: -Fabio+JGorge

entangled

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig flies his disk over the the bunched Strix and sends gouts of flame from his gun.

Cast Burning Hands with Evocation Mental Focus, +1 damage. Shield down, AC 19.

Burning Hands, DC 15 reflex for half.: 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (1, 4) + 1 = 6

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Red Reflex DC 15, modifier added off screen: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Yellow Reflex DC 15: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Both Strix duck away from the worst of Conig’s burning hands with a screeeeeech.

Red Fly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Yellow Fly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

A singed Red drops awkwardly 5 feet to the ground.

Yellow follows suit, but with a controlled 5’ landing. The strix draws a longspear and engages Korum.

Yellow longspear on Korum: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
piercing damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

A still flying Green withdraws from the vicinity of Kala and Stinky, 20 feet into the air.

Round #2:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig AC 19, T 15, mage armor, shield
--
Green Strix
Yellow Strix
--
Luli
Korum

Agirran ☤ 31/38 hp, AC 20, T 11, shield
Kala + Stinky
Black Midknight entangled, AC 24, T 15, barkskin
--
Red Strix

Luli, Korum, Agirran, Kala, Stinky & Black Midknight are go!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

R: -Fabio+JGorge
Y: -Drewbie
G: -Fabio+JGorge

entangled

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Luli watches the still-flying strix move beyond his sight. Hmm... Clicking his tongue, the halfling guides his companion to step in that direction before directing her to assist Black Midnight again. Meanwhile, he turns his attention back to the heavens. Where did you... aha! He points, and dark smoke begins falling from his eyes like tears. It curls around his withered leg before lashing out at the flying form. "Feel what you have done to others!" Luli cries.

Casting oracle's burden on Green (Will 17 negates). If it fails the saving throw, its vision is reduced to 30 ft and its base land speed reduced by 10/5 ft. I checked the math, and the distance of a straight line between them is ~58.5 ft ((55^2 + 20^2)^0.5), which would put Green barely within Luli's 60 feet of vision.


N Female Wolf Animal Companion 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None

Bite, Bless vs Net: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 = 26
Bite damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21
Crit damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Apparently Karma reeeeeeeaally hates nets, lol

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

The paladin knocks the spear aside before launching a counter attack.

Well, at least they ain't flyin' no more'

Glaive {Reach/Bless}: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 = 17
Death to YELLOW!: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Karma tears the net off Black Midknight like a nightie off a bride.

Korum cuts a bloody sash from shoulder to hip on the jaundiced Strix, but the feathered native refuses to go down.

Green Will DC 17, modifier added off screen: 1d20 ⇒ 5

The green-eyed strix sqwaaarks in alarm as its most importance sense is suddenly diminished.

మంత్రవిద్య వారిని వేగంగా చంపండి

Strix:
“Witchcraft! Kill the uncivilized swiftly.”

Round #2:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig AC 19, T 15, mage armor, shield
--
Green Strix 30' vision, land speed -10'
Yellow Strix (bloodied)
--
Luli
Korum
Agirran ☤ 31/38 hp, AC 20, T 11, shield
Kala + Stinky
Black Midknight entangled, AC 24, T 15, barkskin
--
Red Strix

Agirran, Kala, Stinky & Black Midknight are up!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

R: -Fabio+JGorge
Y: -Emmit+JGorge
G: -Fabio+JGorge

entangled

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.
GM Yours is Mined wrote:
A still flying Green withdraws from the vicinity of Kala and Stinky, 20 feet into the air.

"... Well, that ain't gonna work." As she stashes the net and draws her shortbow, Kala nods her head in the direction of the red Strix and commands: "Stinky! Attack!"

Handle Animal Companion DC 10: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

She then takes aim at the green Strix and fires.

Composite short bow: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 1 = 201d8 ⇒ 1
Includes Bless

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

Ok! This makes more sense! These bird-people look weird. I wonder what they taste like? Stinky takes a five foot step towards the red Strix and tries to get a taste.

bite: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 121d4 ⇒ 1
1 claw: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 191d3 ⇒ 1
1 claw: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 111d3 ⇒ 3
Includes Animal Focus Bonus (DEX) and Bless

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

How tall are the walls?

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Kala asks Stinky nicely to put the hurt on the bird people. The wolverine responds by yanking a few feathers out of Red’s behind.

The huntress then shoots an arrow at the vision-impaired strix. The missile nicks the edge of green-eye’s left wing doing minimal damage.

Round #2:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig AC 19, T 15, mage armor, shield
--
Green Strix 30' vision, land speed -10'
Yellow Strix (bloodied)
--
Luli
Korum
Agirran ☤ 31/38 hp, AC 20, T 11, shield
Kala + Stinky
Black Midknight AC 24, T 15, barkskin
--
Red Strix

Agirran and Black Midknight!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

R: -Fabio
Y: -Zeke
G: -Fabio

entangled

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Double move.

Silver Crusade

Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-1/3 1-3/5
Spells/Effects Active:
Shield
Human (varisian) AC 22 T 15(19 vs incorp.) FF 17| HP 47/48| F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2

Black Midknight’s AC is only 20, as she wasnt able to cast shield since she had to cut herself out of the net

Black Midknight dashes and dances around the bloodied strix.

Acrobatics (avoid aoos): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22

She strikes out with a single, energy-charged stab.

Attack with Mwk Cold Iron Starknife vs Yellow (bless, piranha strike): 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 1 - 1 = 26
Damage (as+ps): 1d4 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 9

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

While Agirran skulks around the outside of the ruins, Black Midknight tumbles past yellow’s longspear and shivs the strix through the right tricep.

Red-eyes takes to the air once more, flying north to perch atop the tower wall while drawing both his bow and a bead on Black Midknight.

Provokes an AoO from Stinky!

Red composite longbow + PBS + Hatred on Black Midknight: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 19
piercing damage + PBS: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

The strix have precise shot

Round #3:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig AC 19, T 15, mage armor, shield
--
Green Strix 30' vision, land speed -10'
Yellow Strix (bloodied)
--
Luli
Korum
Agirran ☤ 31/38 hp, AC 20, T 11, shield
Kala + Stinky
Black Midknight AC 20, T 15, barkskin
--
Red Strix

Conig do something awesome! Stinky may take an AoO on Red.

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

R: -Fabio
Y: -Zeke-Drewbie
G: -Fabio

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

Stinky's AoO vs. red:

Oh no you don't! I'm still hungry! Stinky snaps at the strix as it flees his reach.

bite: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 161d4 ⇒ 3
Includes Animal Focus (DEX) and Bless

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

జంతు

Strix:
“Animal!”

The strix narrowly escapes Stinky’s strong jaws.

Conig is up!

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig let's his momentum drift forward, turning the lip of his disk up, and sending an arc of lightning from his gun a the near strix.

5ft step, Floating Disk Magic Trick for Shield AC 23, expend an evocation mental point for an energy ray.

energy ray vs touch: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

The ⚡ bolt from Conig’s weapon enters the jaundiced strix’s open mouth, searing through its body until it goes down to Golarion through the eaglefolk’s hind talons.

With its wings thrashing, Conig’s victim performs a brief, spasmodic dance before collapsing to the flagstones, its head-plumes smouldering.

While Red lets out a mournful keeeeeeen ... the vision-impaired Green flaps forward cautiously following the path of Kala’s arrow, until the huntress comes into view at a range of 25 feet.

Green composite longbow + PBS + Hatred on Kala: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 25
piercing damage + PBS: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 = 11

Round #3:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig AC 23, T 15, mage armor, shield
--
Green Strix 30' vision, land speed -10'
Yellow Strix (unconscious, bleeding out)
--
Luli
Korum

Agirran ☤ 31/38 hp, AC 20, T 11, shield
Kala + Stinky K ☤ 14/25 hp
Black Midknight AC 20, T 15, barkskin
--
Red Strix

Luli, Korum, Agirran, Kala, Stinky & Black Midknight bring it!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

R: -Fabio
Y: negative NO Aaron
G: -Fabio

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

"UGH!" Kala lets out a grunt of pain as the arrow ebbs almost half of her life away. "Ow." Clenching her jaw, she takes aim as best she can to return fire.

Composite short bow with cold iron arrows: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 141d8 ⇒ 8
Includes Bless

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

As soon as he hears Kala's grunt of pain, Stinky rushes to her side. Kala! Ohmygosh! Kala! Are you okay? Oh, no! You're not! You're hurt! Hurt bad! --HEY! YOU! Birdman! Get your feathered butt down here so I can rip you to shreds! NO ONE GETS TO HURT MY KALA!

Of course, all anyone who doesn't speak Sylvan just hears a bunch of angry snarling as the wolverine bares his fangs, raises his hackles, and stares daggers at the Strix who shot Kala.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

It would be a lot more convincing if he could fly.

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Kala suffers the wings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

Her return shot flies wide. Stinky’s aggressive display fails to ignite the passion of the strix.

Round #3:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig AC 23, T 15, mage armor, shield
--
Green Strix 30' vision, land speed -10'
Yellow Strix (unconscious, bleeding out)
--
Luli
Korum

Agirran ☤ 31/38 hp, AC 20, T 11, shield
Kala + Stinky K ☤ 14/25 hp
Black Midknight AC 20, T 15, barkskin
--
Red Strix

Luli, Korum, Agirran & Black Midknight are up!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

R: -Fabio
Y: negative NO Aaron
G: -Fabio

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

Aw crap! Who left the kid on her own? Korum races to aid Kala.

Double move

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Luli turns at Kala’s grunt of pain. ”Kala!” he cries out in alarm. ”Go, Karma, go!” As his wolfen companion carries him across the rocky ground, Luli gathers stray pieces of life-force hanging in the air like cotton and weaves them into a cloth that he throws over Kala like a blanket.

”You know, the worst thing is when someone’s past where I can see and throwing things at me,” he whispers to the hunter, jerking his head at the strix above them for emphasis.

Casting shield of faith on Kala for a +2 deflection bonus to AC. Maybe we’ll get lucky and the strix will fail their Fly check to hover. *fingers crossed*

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Casts vanish (CL 4) on self, moves 30'.

Silver Crusade

Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-1/3 1-3/5
Spells/Effects Active:
Shield
Human (varisian) AC 22 T 15(19 vs incorp.) FF 17| HP 47/48| F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2

Black Midknight draws one of her disposable starknives on the move, charges with energy, then throws is at the wounded strix.

Attack with Starknife (bless, second range increment): 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 1 - 2 = 20
Damage (as): 1d4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Agirran vanishes and continues to advance his secret agenda.

Korum and Luli move quickly to support Kala, the oracle blanketing her with a protective spell

Black Midknight follows suit before tossing a knife-strike into the side of one of the wounded strix.

Both strix were equally wounded. I assume your target was Green, Black Midknight? If not, please advise.

Green Fly DC 10: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

The pain delivered by the four-bladed barbarian weapon causes Green to lose 10' of altitude. (movement does NOT provoke)

Observing the humanoids rushed movements with great interest from the wall, Red fires two arrows in rapid succession at Black Midnight.

Red Rapid Shot #1 + PBS + Hatred on Black Midknight: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 = 17
piercing damage + PBS: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

Red Rapid Shot #2 + PBS + Hatred on Black Midknight: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 = 24
piercing damage + PBS: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Round #4:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig AC 23, T 15, mage armor, shield
--
Green Strix 30' vision, land speed -10'
Yellow Strix (unconscious, bleeding out)
--
Luli
Korum
Agirran ☤ 31/38 hp, AC 20, T 11, shield, vanish 1/4
Kala + Stinky K ☤ 14/25 hp, AC 18?
Black Midknight ☤ 42/48 hp, AC 20, T 15, barkskin
--
Red Strix

Conig is up in Round #4!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

R: - Fabio
Y: negative NO Aaron
G: - Dan Pitt

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig glides over to the strix harassing his compatriots and sends off another energy ray.

ranged touch energy ray: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

ranged touch energy ray reroll, 1 star: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 1 = 28

ranged touch energy ray, confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
crit damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Conig ⚡zaps Green this time, but fails to do any critical damage to the strix’s nervous system.

Green fly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Green returns the favor by shooting an arrow at Kala from point-blank range.

Green composite longbow + PBS + Hatred on Kala: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 13
piercing damage + PBS: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7

Provokes from Korum's glaive!

Amazed that it missed, the creature beats a path up at a flatter than 45 degree angle to the east.

Don't believe that provokes from anyone

yellow stabilize, modifiers added off screen: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Round #4:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig AC 23, T 15, mage armor, shield
--
Green Strix (bloodied) 30' vision, land speed -10'
Yellow Strix (unconscious, bleeding out)
--
Luli
Korum May also take a reach AoO
Agirran ☤ 31/38 hp, AC 20, T 11, shield, vanish 2/4
Kala + Stinky K ☤ 14/25 hp, AC 18?
Black Midknight ☤ 42/48 hp, AC 20, T 15, barkskin
--
Red Strix

Luli, Korum, Agirran, Kala, Stinky & Black Midknight may go! Korum, may also take an AoO with reach.

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

R: - Fabio
Y: negative Carson City PD
G: - Casey Joe

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

”Perfect - while he’s that far away, he won’t see the arrows coming until it’s too late,” Luli advises as he pulls out his crossbow and fires at the impaired strix.

Light Crossbow, Bless: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 = 27
Piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Crit confirmation: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 = 23
Crit damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

If we’re beyond Green’s 30 ft sight, I believe it should be flat-footed against our attacks.

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

The half-orc gets of a quick stab before swirling the net and tossing it to the ground.

AoO: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

NET? {Bless/Non-proficient/range?: 1d20 + 4 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 4 - 2 = 6

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Korum gets a piece of green-eye’s bow-arm with his glaive, throwing off the winged humanoid’s aim.

In contrast, Luli’s aim is near-perfect. The quarrel strikes the strix-on-high through the neck. Green’s eyes *BULGE* as it tries to let out a death scream in its brother's direction … but instead its body plummets to the flagstone floor. One wing beats brokenly for a few moments, like the arm flaps of a distressed child, before finally coming to rest.

Green falling damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8

Round #4:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig AC 23, T 15, mage armor, shield
--
Green Strix dead
Yellow Strix (unconscious, bleeding out)
--
Luli
Korum
Agirran ☤ 31/38 hp, AC 20, T 11, shield, vanish 2/4
Kala + Stinky K ☤ 14/25 hp, AC 18?
Black Midknight ☤ 42/48 hp, AC 20, T 15, barkskin
--
Red Strix

Agirran, Kala, Stinky & Black Midknight are up!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

R: - Fabio
Y: negative Carson City PD

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Gritting her teeth through the pain, Kala commands Stinky in a strained voice: "Stinky, heel." She then gingerly paces closer to the red strix. With controlled, deliberate movements (both to show off and avoid additional pain) she raises her bow, aims, and fires, covering her wince of pain with a hard, contemptuous glare at her target.

Handle Animal Companion DC 10: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Composite short bow: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 1 = 201d8 ⇒ 7
Includes Bless

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

Of course I'll heel, Kala! You're hurt! Oh man, I wish I could heal you. Hey! YOU can heal you! You can do it, Kala! Heal yourself! Please! Please! I love you, Kala! Please, heal yourself! Whining and craning his neck to peer upward at Kala's face, Stinky follows beside his beloved person, trying to get her attention so he can hopefully convince her with the adorableness of his sad puppy eyes to heal herself.

Things would be different if he could reach those all-cursed flying bird-men! Of course, there is one on the ground quite close to him...

Silver Crusade

Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-1/3 1-3/5
Spells/Effects Active:
Shield
Human (varisian) AC 22 T 15(19 vs incorp.) FF 17| HP 47/48| F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2

Black Midknight draws another of her disposable starknives as she moves on towards the last foe.

Ranged Attack with Starknife vs Red (bless): 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 1 = 24
Damage (arcane strike): 1d4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Agirran draws closer to the remaining bird.

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Kala’s arrow finds its mark in red-eye’s calf. Stinky remains frustrated, until his mind turns to …MURDER.

Like he’s made of glass, Agirran moves closer to the surviving strix, which also gets stuck with another of Black mIdnight’s stickers.

The strix takes a 5’ step and returns fire.

Red Rapid Shot #1 + PBS + Hatred on Black Midknight: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 = 15
piercing damage + PBS: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 = 11

Red Rapid Shot #2 + PBS + Hatred on Black Midknight: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 = 12
piercing damage + PBS: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

yellow stabilize, modifiers added off screen: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Round #5:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig AC 23, T 15, mage armor, shield
--
Green Strix dead
Yellow Strix (unconscious, stable)
--
Luli
Korum

Agirran ☤ 31/38 hp, AC 20, T 11, shield, vanish 2/4
Kala + Stinky K ☤ 14/25 hp, AC 18?
Black Midknight ☤ 42/48 hp, AC 20, T 15, barkskin
--
Red Strix

Pathfinders are go!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

R: - My Homeboy
Y: negative Carson City PD

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Kala is trying to focus on that last strix so she can make her shot, but Stinky's whining is pulling on her heartstrings. "Quiet, Stinky. I'll be okay. Taking aim again, she releases another arrow.

Composite short bow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Confirm crit?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)
Kala wrote:
"Quiet, Stinky. I'll be okay."
What Stinky heard Kala say wrote:
"Blah blah Stinky. Blah blah blah blah."

What? I don't know what you said. But it wasn't "heel", so... Stinky stalks forward (5 foot step) and rends the fallen yellow strix.

bite: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 231d4 ⇒ 1
1 claw: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 221d3 ⇒ 2
1 claw: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 281d3 ⇒ 2
Includes Animal Focus (DEX) bonus and Bless

Wow! This tastes weird. Like bird and man and something funky. Huh.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

"What the--?! Stink-- Oh, whatever. We're supposed to kill 'em anyway. Nevermind. Good boy. I guess." Kala doesn't feel great about Stinky mangling the fallen strix, but there doesn't seem to be much point in clemency right now. Besides, with that arrow still sticking out of her gut, she's in no shape to pull the wolverine off his prey.

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 3 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 31/31 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +7, Reflex +4, Will +4

Feeling the battle nearing an end, Korum heads toward the lone remaining strix.

Double move

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Dialed in now, Kala’s arrow joins its twin in the strix’s same lower leg muscle. Red-eyes stares stonily at the huntress – perhaps accepting its fate?

Off the leash, Stinky rewards his mistress’s trust by playing with his food. Tastes like chicken!

Though the wolverine's meal is not quite dead yet. At least it's fresh.

The street-wise paladin of Shelyn rushes to embrace a Winged Destiny.

Round #5:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig AC 23, T 15, mage armor, shield
--
Green Strix dead
Yellow Strix (unconscious, bleeding out)
--
Luli
Korum
Agirran ☤ 31/38 hp, AC 20, T 11, shield, vanish 2/4
Kala + Stinky K ☤ 14/25 hp, AC 18?
Black Midknight ☤ 42/48 hp, AC 20, T 15, barkskin
--
Red Strix (bloodied)

Conig, Luli, Agirran + Black Midknight the end is nigh.

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:
R: - Emit ☆ Pulsar
Y: negative Face that launched

Dark Archive

NG Male Halfling Dual-Cursed Oracle 5 | HP 38/38 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1 SM: +5 Darkvision 60 ft (cannot see further) | Speed 15ft | Spells: 1st 8/8 2nd 6/6 | Natural Divination: 2/2 Fortune: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

”One more, Karma - we can do this!” Luli reloads his crossbow while Karma’s paws pad softly on the broken stones. As the pair comes behind Black Midnight, the halfling squints and fires at the last strix. May your end be swift and the pain end soon.

Crossbow, Bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24
Piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

There must be something about Red’s left calf.

The strix looks down at the bloody shambles that hangs from its tib/fib now that Luli’s latest bolt has joined Kala’s pair of sharps.

It expels a forlorn *TRIIIILL* and awaits the reckoning.

Round #5:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig AC 23, T 15, mage armor, shield
--
Green Strix dead
Yellow Strix (unconscious, bleeding out)
--
Luli
Korum
Agirran ☤ 31/38 hp, AC 20, T 11, shield, vanish 2/4
Kala + Stinky K ☤ 14/25 hp, AC 18?
Black Midknight ☤ 42/48 hp, AC 20, T 15, barkskin
--
Red Strix (bloodied)

Conig, Agirran + Black Midknight, how does this end?

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:

R: - Face that launched 2go!
Y: negative Face that launched

Dark Archive

M Wizard (Spellslinger) 1/Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 19.15.15 | R+6 F+5 W+7 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Conig turns the lip of his disk to maintain a shield and reloads his firearm.

Move and Standard

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Move (10' and climb at 1/4 spd 5') and then climb some more.

climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Silver Crusade

Spells Per Day Remaining:
2-1/3 1-3/5
Spells/Effects Active:
Shield
Human (varisian) AC 22 T 15(19 vs incorp.) FF 17| HP 47/48| F +4 R +10 W +3 (+7 vs charms/compulsions) | Init +6| Perc -2

Black Midknight draws yet another starknife as she move closer and hurls it into the strix’s center of mass.

Attack with Starknife (bless): 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 1 = 17
Damage (as): 1d4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7

Grand Lodge

Battle Map!

Conig shields himself and reloads, while Agirran climbs the walls.

Black Midknight finds her mark on the strix’s torso, but she still doesn’t put it down.

Accepting its fate, the strix attempts to have one of its harassers join it on the final spiritual journey to the Boneyard.

Red Rapid Shot #1 + PBS + Hatred on Black Midknight: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 = 17
piercing damage + PBS: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Red Rapid Shot #2 + PBS + Hatred on Black Midknight: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 = 14
piercing damage + PBS: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12

yellow stabilize, modifiers added off screen: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Round #6:

Party Buffs: bless

Conig AC 23, T 15, mage armor, shield
--
Green Strix dead
Yellow Strix (unconscious, bleeding out)
--
Luli
Korum

Agirran ☤ 31/38 hp, AC 20, T 11, shield, vanish 3/4
Kala + Stinky K ☤ 14/25 hp, AC 18?
Black Midknight ☤ 42/48 hp, AC 20, T 15, barkskin
--
Red Strix (bloodied)

Pathfinders, finish this!

The Battle Map is in the usual places.

GM screen:
R: Goat Punt 2 go!
Y: negative Drewbie

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Fort +6* (*see Statistics), Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +10, Sense Motive +6 | Animal Focus avail: 3/4 | Spells 1st: 3/3 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Uggh. Ow. One more shot. Resigned resolve has settled into Kala's expression as the stain of blood wends it way down her front. With a shallow breath, she again nocks an arrow and fires.

Composite short bow: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 = 231d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Includes Bless

A quick glance at Stinky shows the wolverine tearing at the yellow strix. "Sure, Stinky. Attack the passed out one."

Grand Lodge

Male wolverine 3 | HP 19/24 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Rage 6/6 Speed 30ft | Climb 10 ft | Burrow 10 ft | Active conditions: Aspect of the Tiger (+2 DEX)

Yeah! Attack! Yom nom nom! Now that he is confident that he has Kala's blessing, Stinky really goes wild with his attacks on the yellow strix.

bite: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 121d4 ⇒ 3
1 claw: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 151d3 ⇒ 2
1 claw: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 121d3 ⇒ 3
Includes Animal Focus (DEX) bonus and Bless

401 to 450 of 547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Your Out of Ⓐ All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.