[SFS] GM Bigrin's Table 3 - Dreaming of the Future (Inactive)

Game Master bigrin42

Combat maps


351 to 393 of 393 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 2 | SP 0/12 HP 13/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 30 ft. | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 2/3 | Expendables: | Active Conditions: Environmental Seals

Mysticism: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Dawnfriend looks at the runes but can't figure out anything else about them. "So .. does anybody need to rest a bit? Or are we ready to go?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 5 | SP 40/40 HP 38/41 | RP 3/5 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +1| Perc: +8, low-light vision SM*: +1 ** Sidereal +1d6 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Skills:
Athletics +11, Culture +9, Intimidate +11, Perception +8, Survival* +8 (+12 for orienteering)* Sidereal +1d6

"I am a vesk. I do not need...'rest'." Sarankahn snarls.

Fine with a rest if others want one.

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

f'Dirksi moves to the force field and eyes the methane, <I can't remember if they said the repository was IN the core or nearby. Do you think we need to go in there to find the mausoleum? I wonder if that first rune needs to be disabled in order to let us in if so.>

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 2 | SP 0/12 HP 13/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 30 ft. | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 2/3 | Expendables: | Active Conditions: Environmental Seals

Dawnfriend nods in consideration. "Let's find out!" He runs in.

That should get things moving, I suppose ...


PFS2 1-8 slides

Dawnfriend ran ahead into the room, partly to get things moving and partly to diffuse the tension that was surely to erupt between Talc and Deathsong. As he moved to the center of the room, he realized a more cautious approach might have been better. A pair of blue-white globes rocketed from the walls, their paths intersecting at Dawnfriend's midriff. His guts clenched in pain, and he felt them turn to water as the magical missiles imparted some form of GI distress.

Dawnfriend takes 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 3) + 2 = 7 damage and needs to make a DC 12 Fortitude save or be Sickened for 1 minute

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 5 | SP 40/40 HP 38/41 | RP 3/5 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +1| Perc: +8, low-light vision SM*: +1 ** Sidereal +1d6 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Skills:
Athletics +11, Culture +9, Intimidate +11, Perception +8, Survival* +8 (+12 for orienteering)* Sidereal +1d6

"Now, do you wish a rest, Morsel?" Sarankahn calls out to the wounded skittermander.

Then, not to be undone by the furred-shortling, he walks forward, past the runes, and ahead of the injured Starfinder.

Fort save, if necessary: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 3 | HP 19/19 SP 18/18 RP 3/5 | EAC 16 KAC 17+8 | F 2 R 4 W 3 | INIT 7

"What the??? Why not let me finish my research first. " Rei lets out a sigh before approaching the doorway and peering inside to see what is going on with Dawnfriend. She also relays to her allies what she has identified regarding the runes.

runes:
the runes share duties. The first is to preserve this mausoleum against outside influences, and the second is containment - though of what neither can say.

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


PFS2 1-8 slides

Rei found no further information about the runes, and the skittermander's triggering of the arcane trap prompted Deathsong to simply trudge forward. There were no further explosions of light and energy, merely a very large vesk moving along. Moving forward, he saw a doorway in the far wall. He stepped around the rubble and the constriction of the natural-looking sandstone walls and moved to the doorway. The others followed, some more closely than others.

The new chamber had not escaped the ravages of time like the entry chamber had. There are holes in the walls that likely held doors at one time, and broken sandstone tiles on the floor. Softly glowing purple runes were etched onto the interior of these walls as well, and in the center of the chamber was a round altar covered in even more of the runes.

What do you guys want to do?

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

f'Dirksi examines the new runes.

Mysticism: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


PFS2 1-8 slides

From the outer room, f'Dirksi was unable to determine anything about these runes that were different from the ones he had already examined, except that they might be a bit dimmer.

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

"Well, this is progressing poorly. I lack any ideas to help us though, so aside from breaking things... wait, do we have the other tablets in our possession?" 6ix asks.

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 5 | Init +4:| SP: 35/45 | RP: 6/6 | HP 39/39 | EAC: 21 KAC: 22 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Speed: 40 | Perception: +6 | Piloting: +20 | Speed: 40' (+10' flying) | Low Light/Darkvision 60'

Talc just shakes his head "I thought you were the smart people? I for one don't know anything about these strange symbols. Rei, can't you hack us out some knowledge about these symbols?"

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

f'Dirksi moves into the room to get a closer look at the runes on the altar. He reaches out a hand(?) to touch one of the runes protecting against outside influences.


PFS2 1-8 slides

Out of shadow in front of the altar, a form slowly coalesces, taking the shape of an ebony dragon with red frills. Its body is terribly contorted and trails shadows. With a voice like rocks scraping together, it speaks. “Who dares to break the sanctity of this holy resting place?”

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

f'Dirksi freezes in place, broadcasting a message, <We represent the Starfinders. We need your help.>

Diplo: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


PFS2 1-8 slides

GM screen:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

"Ah, Starfinders. Long has it been since I have talked with your kind. I am the Dreaming Guardian, and this holy place is mine to protect. None may enter the chambers below without my permission and the tablet that once rested here on this altar."

Mysticism DC 16:

You recognizer this as a nightmare dragon, which normally work against the Dreamers. Something is not right about its claim to be a guardian of this place.

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

Mysticism: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Of course.

f'Dirksi nods, <Ah!! So you know Whisperer of Solar Winds!>

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 2 | SP 0/12 HP 13/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 30 ft. | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 2/3 | Expendables: | Active Conditions: Environmental Seals

Fortitude: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12

Dawnfriend barely avoids hurling chunks into his environmentally-sealed helmet.

Mysticism: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Walking forward in the manner of a person undergoing some unknown form of GI distress, using his staff for support to stay upright, Dawnfriend says between somewhat labored breaths, "Ooh, hey, I know what you are. You're a nightmare dragon! Wow, that's cool that you're helping the Dreamers by guarding this place. You guys are normally not known for being that helpful with them." He looks around. "So, I guess we should do what this guy says and put the tablet on the altar, right?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 5 | SP 40/40 HP 38/41 | RP 3/5 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +1| Perc: +8, low-light vision SM*: +1 ** Sidereal +1d6 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Skills:
Athletics +11, Culture +9, Intimidate +11, Perception +8, Survival* +8 (+12 for orienteering)* Sidereal +1d6

Sarankahn gives the skittermander a quizzical glare, before hissing, "You sstatementss are incongruent."

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 3 | HP 19/19 SP 18/18 RP 3/5 | EAC 16 KAC 17+8 | F 2 R 4 W 3 | INIT 7

myst: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Rei hesitates."Id these creatures are not known for being helpful, why should we be trusting him?

She looks up on her datapad briefly, but cannot seem to find any more information that might aid this situation, so she shrugs and along with her allies, grabs the other tablet pieces to place on the alter.


PFS2 1-8 slides

GM screen:

perceptions:
6ix 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
dawnfriend 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
f'dirksi 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
rei 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
deathsong 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
talc 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
dragon 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

inits:
6ix 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
dawnfriend 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
f'dirksi 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
rei 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
deathsong 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9
talc 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
nightmare dragon 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

As Rei got near the altar, she saw indentations where the three fragments were meant to be placed. Slotting them in, she stepped back and watched as the runes around the altar dimmed.

"Ah, such useful creatures you Starfinders are. It has been centuries that I have been waiting here, guarding the Mausoleum and its trove, hoping that one day the Dreamer tablet would be returned and the relics see the light of the universe once more. You have done well, little mortals. And now for your reward!"

While none of you were unprepared for treachery, only f'Dirksi's compound eyes caught the shifting shadows of the dragon as it prepared to launch its attack. The dragon seemed to swell in size and power for a moment, then its face took on the most hideous countenance you have ever seen, turning your bowels to water and your knees to jelly.

f'Dirksi can act in the surprise round, followed by those up in Round 1

Everyone must make a DC12 Will save or be shaken for 1d4 ⇒ 3 rounds.

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

6ix was not surprised by the treachery, but nor was he prepared for it. Something about a dragon had set his mind more at ease.

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

His mind is prepared for the horror, however, because after all he was an accountant, he'd seen everything.

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

f'Dirksi barely has time to look away when the dragon attacks. He quickly sends discordant thoughts to the fake guardian and draws his pistol. He follows up with a shot.

Surprise Mind Thrust: 2d10 ⇒ (10, 10) = 20  DC 13 Will for half.
Spell Resist: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

R1 Subzero Hail Pistol: 1d20 ⇒ 4
C&P Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Surprise - Mind Thrust
R1: Draw and fire

Mind Thrust:
Descriptors: Mind-Affecting
Level 1st-level
School divination (mind-affecting)
Casting Time 1 standard action
Range close (25 + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target one creature
Duration instantaneous
Saving Throw Will half; Spell Resistance yes
Caster Level 1
Vs. SR 1

You divine the most vulnerable portion of your opponent’s mind and overload it with a glut of psychic information. The target can attempt a Will saving throw to halve the damage dealt by this spell. This spell has no effect on creatures without an Intelligence score.

1st: When you cast mind thrust as a 1st-level spell, it deals 2d10 damage to the target.
2nd: When you cast mind thrust as a 2nd-level spell, it deals 4d10 damage to the target.
3rd: When you cast mind thrust as a 3rd-level spell, it deals 7d10 damage to the target.
4th: When you cast mind thrust as a 4th-level spell, it deals 10d10 damage to the target and the target is fatigued for 1 round if it fails its saving throw.
5th: When you cast mind thrust as a 5th-level spell, it deals 15d10 damage to the target. The target is exhausted for 1 round if it fails its save and it is fatigued for 1 round if it succeeds at its saving throw.
6th: When you cast mind thrust as a 6th-level spell, it deals 17d10 damage to the target. The target is exhausted and stunned for 1 round if it fails its save, and it is fatigued for 1 round if it succeeds at its saving throw.

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 2 | SP 0/12 HP 13/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 30 ft. | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 2/3 | Expendables: | Active Conditions: Environmental Seals

Uh-oh, not another bowels watering attack. Not sure I can take it.

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

I think Surprise Mind Thrust will be my fantasy football team name next year.


PFS2 1-8 slides

Rolling Will saves for everyone that didn't already...and looks like everyone passed!

Dawnfriend: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Deathsong: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 2 = 26
Rei: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Talc: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

GM screen:

will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
1d6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

aoo: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Round 1:

f'Dirksi takes a bite and an aoo for a total of 25 damage leaving him at 0 hp and dying

R1: dragon, f'dirksi, 6ix, rei, dawnfriend, tal, deathsong

status:
6ix 14/14 SP | 16/16 HP
dawnfriend 6/6 SP | 4/4 HP
deathsong 31/31 SP | 34/34 HP
f'dirksi 0/10 SP | 0/12 HP (dying)
rei 12/12 SP | 14/14 HP
talc 16/16 SP | 18/18 HP

dragon -20

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 3 | HP 19/19 SP 18/18 RP 3/5 | EAC 16 KAC 17+8 | F 2 R 4 W 3 | INIT 7

"Well, I guess this should have been predictable. I will have to do further evaluation of my social networking subroutine"

Rei walks up to Talc. "Tag, you are up. I hope your aim is better than your piloting." As she places her hand upon him, his weapon begins to glow brighter and brighter, getting warm to the touch.

Rei - Round 1
Move
Spell: Supercharge Weapon -> Talc
You supercharge the target weapon. If the weapon’s next attack hits (provided it is made before the end of the next round), the attack deals 4d6 additional damage if the weapon is a single target attack or 2d6 additional damage if the weapon attacks all creatures in an area. This bonus damage is of the same type as the weapon’s normal damage.

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 5 | Init +4:| SP: 35/45 | RP: 6/6 | HP 39/39 | EAC: 21 KAC: 22 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Speed: 40 | Perception: +6 | Piloting: +20 | Speed: 40' (+10' flying) | Low Light/Darkvision 60'

"Oh, I'm so all over this!" Talc says as he lines the large creature up in his sights. He puts his finger on the trigger and says "Ready!" as Rei lights up his weapon. He pulls the trigger and fires the plasma rifle at the beast.

ATTACK THE DRAGON: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Supecharged Damage E&F, Guided: 1d8 + 4d6 ⇒ (6) + (1, 3, 3, 5) = 18

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

6ix... tries to hide. Which is to say he tries to "take up a tactical position," the better to shoot his intended prey.

Stealth vs. CMD: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Shot: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d4 + 1d4 ⇒ (3) + (1) = 4

He of course is so intent on being "tactical" that he completely misses.

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

After the dragon bites f'Dirksi, he takes a step back and prepares himself.it.

Guarded step and full defense before the AoO.

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 2 | SP 0/12 HP 13/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 30 ft. | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 2/3 | Expendables: | Active Conditions: Environmental Seals

I will use my Hyper ability to take 2 move actions. I assume it has reach, so I'm going around to stay over 10 feet away, until I can't, then take a guarded step.

Dawnfriend darts around, holding his staff at the creature. "I think you are not being helpful."


PFS2 1-8 slides
f'Dirksi wrote:

After the dragon bites f'Dirksi, he takes a step back and prepares himself.it.

Guarded step and full defense before the AoO.

Given the confusing surprise round post, I let f'Dirksi retcon his R1 action

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 5 | SP 40/40 HP 38/41 | RP 3/5 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +1| Perc: +8, low-light vision SM*: +1 ** Sidereal +1d6 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Skills:
Athletics +11, Culture +9, Intimidate +11, Perception +8, Survival* +8 (+12 for orienteering)* Sidereal +1d6

The black more of thw Deathsong forms into a giant, black claw and the vesk moves into attack position.

Two move actions


PFS2 1-8 slides

GM screen:

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

As f'Dirksi stepped back and assumed a defensive posture, Talc leveled the rifle that Rei had magically charged and fired. The blast hit the shadow dragon straight in the chest, wounding it but not stopping it. The others positioned themselves, using 6ix's poor shot as covering fire of sorts.

The dragon lunged at f'Dirksi again, blasting through his defenses and nearly sending him to the ground. He could feel something enter his body from the wound, and he shuddered as he tried to fight it off.

Round 2:

f'Dirski is bitten for 11 damage, and must make a DC 12 Will save or be Shaken for 1d4 ⇒ 1 rounds

R2: dragon, f'dirksi, 6ix, rei, dawnfriend, tal, deathsong

status:
6ix 14/14 SP | 16/16 HP
dawnfriend 6/6 SP | 4/4 HP
deathsong 31/31 SP | 34/34 HP
f'dirksi 0/10 SP | 1/12 HP
rei 12/12 SP | 14/14 HP
talc 16/16 SP | 18/18 HP

dragon -38

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

f'Dirksi stumbles under the dragon's onslaught. He looks around in a panic and withdraws to the other room.

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 2 | SP 0/12 HP 13/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 30 ft. | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 2/3 | Expendables: | Active Conditions: Environmental Seals

Dawnfriend repositions, holding his staff in two arms, but reaching out with one of his other hands. "You are not being nice ..."

Move action: Guarded step. Standard action: Cast fatigue.

Fatigue touch attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

"Stand still!" Dawnfriend yells.

If anyone is moving up for melee, note that I should now provide flanking.

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 5 | Init +4:| SP: 35/45 | RP: 6/6 | HP 39/39 | EAC: 21 KAC: 22 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Speed: 40 | Perception: +6 | Piloting: +20 | Speed: 40' (+10' flying) | Low Light/Darkvision 60'

"Dirk! What are you doing?" Talc shouts, confused at the shirren's strange actions.

Turning to Rei, Talc slaps his plasma rifle twice. "WHooo! That was AWESOME! I'm taking down a dragon, b*+%$es! Charge me up baby, I'm ready! Let's GOOOOOO!" he shouts.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 5 | SP 40/40 HP 38/41 | RP 3/5 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +1| Perc: +8, low-light vision SM*: +1 ** Sidereal +1d6 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Skills:
Athletics +11, Culture +9, Intimidate +11, Perception +8, Survival* +8 (+12 for orienteering)* Sidereal +1d6

Photon attunement 1; oops, forgot to to do this last turn.

"Your days are numbered, Treacherous Beast." sneers Sarankahn as he approaches the dragon.
Guarded Step

"For now you face Sarahkahn, the Deathsong!" cries the vesk as he brings his solar weapon, an enormous black claw, down on the false guardian.

Melee (solar weapon [dark energy claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Damage (S), photon attuned: 1d6 + 7 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 3 + 1 = 16

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 5 | Init +4:| SP: 35/45 | RP: 6/6 | HP 39/39 | EAC: 21 KAC: 22 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Speed: 40 | Perception: +6 | Piloting: +20 | Speed: 40' (+10' flying) | Low Light/Darkvision 60'

Will delay to shoot if Rei can do it again, but figured she can't so I'll post.

Talc lines up his shot, wondering why 6ix is standing directly in his line of sight to the dragon. Luckily the creature is large and his weapon is guided and fire around the android.

"BOO-YA!" he says after pulling the trigger again.

Plasma rifle, guided: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
1d8 ⇒ 4


PFS2 1-8 slides

As f'Dirksi ran out of the room, Deathsong leaped forward. His solarian claw ripped into the shadow dragon, dissipating its essence entirely. The shape fo the dragon dissipated into wisps of shadow, and you could hear mocking laughter echoing throughout the room. A sibilant voice hissed, "So close this time, Starfinders. So close. Too bad the Dreamers weren't prepared for the next part of this little struggle. Good-bye for now. I'll be seeing you soon, in your dreams..."

And then the voice and dragon were gone.

Behind you, the stairway leading down into the vault was now open, the force field covering it gone. The stairs lead down to a vault where various strangely shaped bottles and cryptic devices are stored on shelves. These are likely the Dreamer's relics that you have been sent to retrieve.

With the relics in hand, you make your way immediately back to Absalom Station and Venture-Captain Arvin, who is waiting in the docking bay with a team of techs. As the technicians stow the relics in stasis chambers for transport and study, VC Arvin congratulates you on a series of missions well done. He invites you to accompany him to personally hand over the artifacts to the Dreamer, Whisperer of Solar Winds. Exactly how these relics will benefit the Society in the long run is hard to tell, but Venture-Captain Arvin and the scholars of the Communion Vaults are eager to hear what potent visions Whisperer of Solar Winds might bestow upon them in the future.

Congratulations, you have finished all 4 parts of the Quest!

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 5 | Init +4:| SP: 35/45 | RP: 6/6 | HP 39/39 | EAC: 21 KAC: 22 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Speed: 40 | Perception: +6 | Piloting: +20 | Speed: 40' (+10' flying) | Low Light/Darkvision 60'

On the way back to HQ, Talc tells and retells the story about how his excellent shooting brought down the dragon. It was only through the grace of his expert sniping abilities and pure skill at the helm that allowed this mission to be successful, despite the distractions of the others. One more story to add to his succession mission repertoire!

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

6ix is sure to notate Talc's brain damage for the medical staff back at Absalom station.

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

As requested, as soon as Talc began regaling everyone with more stories, f'Dirksi started to transmit soothing music to everyone else. Sounds of screaming babies, Deathsong eating chickens whole, and speeder bike accidents soon fill their heads.

351 to 393 of 393 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] GM Bigrin's Table 3 - Dreaming of the Future Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.