[SFS] GM Bigrin's Table 3 - Dreaming of the Future

Game Master bigrin42

Combat maps


201 to 250 of 279 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

SFS Signup sheet

The next few days were indeed interesting, as the barbs and jokes flitted through the shuttle. Fortunately, everyone had their own cabins, so it wasn't too difficult to get away from the name-calling, posturing, and deadpan jokes. In fact, no one managed to kill anyone else before you arrived at Verces, a circumstance that some would consider very improbable.

The city-state of Vanos lies in a perpetual twilight, and the appeal of the city lies mostly in the traditionally nocturnal activities found there. The club is a short distance from the port, down a busy boulevard. Neon lights flash above various storefronts, advertising everything from virtual reality shows to high-end pet shops selling imported animals of dubious legality. All around, people of various species, dressed in expensive clothing, laugh as they make their way beneath the pulsing lights. Many are accompanied by androids dressed in similar black uniforms, all with red collars around their necks.

When you arrive at Kosmos, the line stretches around the block, though your passes allow you to enter a much shorter line for VIPs.

How are you dressed and armed?

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Yeah, none of gear should be real problematic.

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

f'Dirksi will wear whatever Dawnfriend was able to find. I assume we'd have time to buy an outfit if that was insufficient? He has a holstered pistol.

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15+8 | F 1 R 3 W 3 | INIT 3

would any of our knowledge's of this location alerted us to the typical attire that the other androids are wearing? If so, Rei would dress that part in an attempt to act as a similar slave to one of her allies. Assuming the laser rifle would cause unwanted attention, so i'll leave that behind and roll in with just my survival knife.


SFS Signup sheet

You definitely have a little time to buy suitable clothing if what you have is not sufficient.

The black uniform and red collar is indicative of slavery. There are plenty of non-slave androids on Verces as well.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 4
Skills:
Athletics +11, Bluff/Diplomacy +2, Culture +5, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +0**, Survival +8**(** Sidereal Influence +1d6)
| SP 20/31 HP 34/34 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +0| Perc: +7 (lowlight vision), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Starship:
Gunnery +4, Intimidate +7, Bluff/Diplomacy +2

Sarankahn will purchase some formal clothing and have his scales waxed and his facial horns buffed prior to heading toward the club.

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Dawnfriend offers to help Deathsong with his grooming.

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

Talc takes blackmail pictures for later of Deathsong being groomed by a skittermander. If there was ever a picture of a less manly vesk, this was it.

Talc purchases some formal attire for himself and for Rei. He presents with her with a box with a bright red ribbon. "You know what Rei? Please accept this as an aplogy for all of the fighting we've been doing. I think we need to start over."

When she opens the box she finds a seductive black uniform and red collar for Rei. He presents this to her and says "You are my sex slave tonight."

He pats her on the ass twice before walking way. I wish Harrach could be here to see this.

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15+8 | F 1 R 3 W 3 | INIT 3

"Fighting? I am not sure what you are referring to, however, I will accept your gift"

Rei looks at the attire provided by Talc and stares at it briefly as if she is calculating. "This is the most logical choice. In an attempt to maintain my own personal safety, I can only imagine that a slave whom is already owned, will be mostly ignored by others within this establishment. A sure fire way to blend in. This is an intelligent move Talc. Perhaps I have underestimated..." Her speech is cut short by 2 quick pats on the ass by Talc before he walks away.

"I guess not..."

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

6ix chooses not to masquerade as a slave, he hasn't the ability to pull off such a deception. He wears proper clothing, with his second skin beneath and blaster at his side. "I may be attributing symptoms to others when perhaps it is merely that Talc has a preoccupation. I believe your own race's Sigmund Freud would have had a pleasant and fulfilling time with you, Talc."


SFS Signup sheet

Despite the fact that even your "nice" clothes look too down-class to fit in with the majority of the clubbers, the vesk and verthnai bouncers let you inside with only a minor amount of sneering. The VIP passes procured by VC Arvin seem to be the real deal.

The main dance floor of Kozmos extends almost eighty feet from north to south. Two raised bars, tended by clearly augmented verthani, nest within raised platforms in the northwest and northeast corners, while two large vesk guard a door in the middle of the northern wall. Two androids with red collars tend a central bar, which serves as the main drinking station. Throngs of verthani and a handful of other species fill the dance floor, and the 10-foot ceilings barely rise two feet above most of their heads. A large stage covers the southern section of the room, flanked by ramps leading up from the east and west sides. Each ramp leads to a door, with the southern one guarded by an intimidating vesk who stands under a sign marked “Dressing Room.” A double door marked “Fire Exit” lies in the middle of the eastern wall, and the club entrance is the sole door along the western side.

Map is updated

How do you wish to proceed?

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Dawnfriend says over comms, "Okay, 6ix is probably the most sneaky, so he should try to sneak through one of those doors. We should allsix a distraction to help 6ix out, gree. Any ideas?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male N vesk mercenary solarian 4
Skills:
Athletics +11, Bluff/Diplomacy +2, Culture +5, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +0**, Survival +8**(** Sidereal Influence +1d6)
| SP 20/31 HP 34/34 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +0| Perc: +7 (lowlight vision), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Starship:
Gunnery +4, Intimidate +7, Bluff/Diplomacy +2
Talc Bronx wrote:
Talc takes blackmail pictures for later of Deathsong being groomed by a skittermander.

Noticing the human taking pictures, Sarankahn smiles. The mammal merely wishes that he could look this good. He is, no doubt, taking visual evidence to demonstrate to his acquaintances that he had an experience with a superior being, such as I.

Perhaps, he will show them to his groomer or bio-tech when he is prepared to receive the implants that he so clearly needs.

DM Bigrin wrote:
Each ramp leads to a door, with the southern one guarded by an intimidating vesk who stands under a sign marked “Dressing Room.”

"intimidating vesk"? Then it must be a female, yes?

Confident that the skittermander managed to do its job, Sarankahn, dressed in formal attire, saunters toward the door.

"I am Sarankahn, The Deathsong," he begins, turning on the vesk charm. "For those who hear my cries on the battlefield know that death is soon to follow."

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

"I have the capability, if it is necessary. And the rest of you seem quite adequate at creating diversions, between Talc and Deathsong at least." He sees Deathsong flirting, and isn't quite sure what to make of that.

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

Talc hooks a leash to Rei’s collar hook and pulls her along as he leads her to the northwest bar. ”C‘mon baby, lets get this over with.”. As they walk in he leans over and whispers [smaller]”Don’t think for a second I didn’t hear that s#!# you said about that asshat vesk and me, I’m on to you droid. Don’t screw this up.”

He orders two drinks when he gets there, sipping them as they come out and observing the floor from up on the platform.

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15+8 | F 1 R 3 W 3 | INIT 3

create a diversion Rei nods at the understanding of the diversion tactic.

The entire time that Talc pulls and tugs on Rei's collar, she acts as if in fear. When he reaches for his drink, she flinches and cowers. This goes on for quite a while.

When his second drink comes out, she "accidentally" knocks it over, and starts cowering and begging "Please master sir. please don't punish me again. Not the brand. Not again" She speaks loud enough that the neighboring folk can hear.


SFS Signup sheet

Deathsong was rebuffed at the door by the female vesk, who stared at him with professional disdain.

"Sir, this area is off limits. If you desire autographs, Kiki Machooie and her SMC cover band will be here shortly. I will be sure to let them know that a stripling vesk is out here waiting for their attention."

**********

At the bar, Talc is served his Fuzzy Navel, though the android at the bar scowls slightly at the presence of Rei in her sub outfit. His expression grew deadpan when Rei knocked over Talc's Pink Passion and began cowering. Nobody else nearby seemed to care. This was life on Verces, and they had seen a thousand time worse.

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

Talc was genuinely upset at the spillage. It was not often one got to drink on the job, even rarer was the drink that was absolutely delicious. It doesn't take too much effort to make a scene since this is what he probably would have done anyway.

Talc yanks on the leash, pulling Rei closer. Raising his voice to above normal levels, he demands "What the f$&*! That's my favorite drink!
I bring you out here to this nice establishment and this is how you act? UNBELIEVABLE! Lick it up, now! I want every last drop off of me."

Talc makes a big show of things, waving his arms and speaking loudly as possible without screaming.

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

f'Dirksi skirts around the side of the room, careful not to avoid dancing feet and spilled drinks. He reaches out mentally to 6ix,

6ix:
<I'll keep an eye out and let you know if anyone notices you.>

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
I'll move after 6ix to put myself in proper position.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 4
Skills:
Athletics +11, Bluff/Diplomacy +2, Culture +5, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +0**, Survival +8**(** Sidereal Influence +1d6)
| SP 20/31 HP 34/34 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +0| Perc: +7 (lowlight vision), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Starship:
Gunnery +4, Intimidate +7, Bluff/Diplomacy +2
DM Bigrin wrote:
"Sir, this area is off limits. If you desire autographs, Kiki Machooie and her SMC cover band will be here shortly. I will be sure to let them know that a stripling vesk is out here waiting for their attention."

"It appears as though you have misheard me." Sarankahn replies, his reptilian brain either unwilling or, perhaps, simply incapable of contemplating otherwise.

"I am Sarankahn, the Death Song." he says again, only somewhat slower and more loudly.


SFS Signup sheet

"Yes sir. I understand. While I realize that you may be use to people having to repeat things to you in simpler terms, I am fully capable of understanding you. You do not need to speak to me like a foreigner or old person. If you will kindly return to the club area, you will have the chance to see the performers soon. If you do not, I will have you escorted from the premises"

Sarankahn's activity is drawing far more attention from the bouncers than Talc's showing. Apparently android is abuse is much more common than someone shouting at the bouncers.

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

6ix approaches one of the bars, waits for a bartender, and puts on his absolute best accountant face. "I am here to assist with accounting. I was told to wait in the office of a mister Bogdin, and that he would be along shortly. Might you direct me there?"

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Dawnfriend taps on the counter, near 6ix, for the bartender's attention. "Excuse me, when you are done telling that accounting android where to go, can I have a Lavarian Sunrise? If you are busy, though, I would be happy to come back there and help mix it myself!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 cause he ain't bluffin'


SFS Signup sheet

@6ix - if you intend to bluff, please accompany it with a roll.

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15+8 | F 1 R 3 W 3 | INIT 3

Seeing that her commotion does not seem to raise any attention, Rei decides to try a different tactic.

"No!" She shouts back at Talc. "Enough of this! Its time for us Androids to be respected!"

Rei stands up on the bar and starts shouting "Androids are people too! Androids are people too! " And with that she kicks another drink back into Talc's face.

"Stand with me my fellow androids! Stand up against the hypocrisy! Half of these humans are augmented! They all want to be us! Let us stand together!"

I dunno what type of roll I need for this, if any, so lets try diplo?

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

Climb? And probably init if you're getting ON the bar lol

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 20

6ix is an exceptionally good liar, but only when it comes to accountancy.

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

The drinks splashes all over Talc's new formal attire. Screaming at his bot, he shouts "What the f%#% Rei! I just bought this gods damned shirt!"

Talc lunges forward and tries to grapple and wrap up Rei. "Hold still! I'll show you what happens when you try to rise up!"

Grapple Rei: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Diversion successful.

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15+8 | F 1 R 3 W 3 | INIT 3

Rei attempts to feably fight back, trying to punch Talc in the face.

aoo punch(unarmed): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
NL dmg: 1d3 - 5 ⇒ (2) - 5 = -3

She shouts "Look at what they do! Stand up and fight for your rights my fellow androids!"

diplo: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

Talc’s shouts at Fei. [b]”What the f*#$, Rei?! You Almost just broke my nose! I’m going to rip your damn eye sockets out!”[/b{

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 4
Skills:
Athletics +11, Bluff/Diplomacy +2, Culture +5, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +0**, Survival +8**(** Sidereal Influence +1d6)
| SP 20/31 HP 34/34 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +0| Perc: +7 (lowlight vision), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Starship:
Gunnery +4, Intimidate +7, Bluff/Diplomacy +2

"And to think," Sarankahn hisses quietly to himself as his fellow agents make a scene, "The Venture-Captain that I was too 'overt'."

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Dawnfriend says to the bartender near 6ix, "You look really busy. I'll just mix it myself. I don't want to be a bother." He begins to climb over the bar to mix his drink.


SFS Signup sheet

As the ruckus in the middle bar starts to take off, 6ix is pointed towards the "fire exit" door on the eastern wall. "Through those doors and straight ahead."

Talc and Rei may have been causing too much of a scene. The bouncers at the doors were moving in, though the one by Deathsong did not budge from her spot. The androids tending bar were cowering behind it, certain that they were about to be caught up in whatever was about to happen. Around the bar, curious patron formed a loose circle, no one wanting to get too close, but no one wanting to miss the show, either.

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

6ix makes his way toward the fire door, and then towards the office, with only a curt nod to indicate his acknowledgement of the directions. He thinks his very hardest in the direction of F'Dirksi, hoping that the telepath is monitoring his frequency, or whatever it is they do.

F'Dirksi Maybe:
The office is beyond the fire exit doors. It would behoove me to have assistance, if you or Dawnfriend can manage while Rei and Stupid continue their commotion.

Once beyond the doors to the fire exit, 6ix scans the immediate vicinity for security cameras or the like. He also checks for traps, or other hindrances.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Seeing the door with the two bouncers currently unguarded, Dawnfriend runs toward it, in an effort to be helpful.

Heading through the door to the north. Moved to it on the map. Let me know if I get through, and what I see.

Stealth(untrained): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15+8 | F 1 R 3 W 3 | INIT 3

Rei attempts to free herself from Talc's grapple.

grapple freedom: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Eyeing up the cowering androids. "Allies! Stand up for your rights!"

diplo: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

f'Dirksi acknowledges 6ix and follows him.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 4
Skills:
Athletics +11, Bluff/Diplomacy +2, Culture +5, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +0**, Survival +8**(** Sidereal Influence +1d6)
| SP 20/31 HP 34/34 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +0| Perc: +7 (lowlight vision), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Starship:
Gunnery +4, Intimidate +7, Bluff/Diplomacy +2
DM Bigrin wrote:
"If you will kindly return to the club area, you will have the chance to see the performers soon. If you do not, I will have you escorted from the premises"

"I, Sarahkahn, go where I wish. If you are offering to be my escort, I understand. I am sure that it is rare to come across such a fine specimen of a male vesk on this planet." the Starfinder replies with a toothy smile, before his face turns more stern. "Otherwise, step aside!"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
If Sarahkahn has not been talking long enough to change her attitude he will attempt to demoralize.


SFS Signup sheet

The two vesk heading for the central bar were joined by another pair that moved towards Sarankahn. As the new pair closed with Deathsong, the female said. "I believe your escort is here now. Please enjoy their company as much as I will enjoy your absence."

One of the vesk put a hand on Deathsong's shoulder and growled, "Time for you to leave, bub. No autographs for you tonight." With a gentle pressure he tried to steer Sarankhan for the nearest exit. It appears you are being bounced.

**************************

At the bar, the original vesk each grabbed Rei and Talc. "That's enough outta you two. No on comes to the Kosmo and makes trouble. Not more than once, anyways. You are no longer welcome here." With little trouble, the bouncers begin to drag you towards the exit.

**************************

With all the commotion going on in the bar, 6ix and Dawnfriend were easily able to sneak out of the main room and into the back corridors. f'Dirksi moved with them, enjoying not being the center of attention for a change. The door to the office was indeed right in front of 6ix and f'Dirksi, and it did not appear to be alarmed or trapped from this side. It was, however, locked.

Engineering DC 15 to unlock, or you could try and break the door down with a Strength check.

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

f'Dirksi chitters as the others protest their assisted exit. He relays what's going on to 6ix and Dawnfrield and keeps an eye out while they work on the door.

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

"Great job, team!", Dawnfriend says into the comms as he runs up to a nearby door and opens it, peeking in.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

If the room is locked, I'll move on to the next door. If unlocked and empty, I'll do a quick search. If unlocked and there are people in there ... well, that'll be interesting.

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

Baton to the face: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

"Rebellion? I'll show you how to discipline a rebellion!" he shouts back at the android.

Enough with the pleasantries, Talc pulls out his tactical baton and lets go of Rei. He swings the instrument wildly towards her body and misses, badly. It looks an awful lot like he actually meant to hit her, but probably not since they are just acting.

Right?

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

6ix tries to operate the locking mechanism to gain entry. His tool kit is particularly helpful.

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

He opens the door and looks inside.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 4
Skills:
Athletics +11, Bluff/Diplomacy +2, Culture +5, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +0**, Survival +8**(** Sidereal Influence +1d6)
| SP 20/31 HP 34/34 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +0| Perc: +7 (lowlight vision), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Starship:
Gunnery +4, Intimidate +7, Bluff/Diplomacy +2
DM Bigrin wrote:
It appears you are being bounced.

"Unhand me, simpleton." Sarankahn growls, as the dark mote circling his head passes before his reptilian eye, like an eclipse. "I am Sarankahn, the Deathsong, and I will not be handled in such a manner!"

Intimidate v bouncer: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


SFS Signup sheet

@Deathsong - what effect are you going for with the Intimidate check? Bully (requires 1 minute of interaction) or shaken (used in combat to apply a penalty to certain rolls)?

6ix pops the door lock and glances inside Brogdin's office. The office contains several small workstations, a desk, and well-stocked bar. Two doors lie on the western wall, with one clearly being a leftover relic from a previous renovation. A door on the eastern wall is blocked by an open and empty deep-space storage pod. Two doors frame the northern wall. A computer sits on one desk, its screen saver a blur of blues and reds.

6ix noticed that one of the paintings on the wall stood out a bit too far from the wall, and casually pulled it aside to reveal an access control panel.

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Seeming to find nothing, Dawnfriend moves on to the next room.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 4
Skills:
Athletics +11, Bluff/Diplomacy +2, Culture +5, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +0**, Survival +8**(** Sidereal Influence +1d6)
| SP 20/31 HP 34/34 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +0| Perc: +7 (lowlight vision), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Starship:
Gunnery +4, Intimidate +7, Bluff/Diplomacy +2
DM Bigrin wrote:
@Deathsong - what effect are you going for with the Intimidate check? Bully (requires 1 minute of interaction) or shaken (used in combat to apply a penalty to certain rolls)?

I was hoping to bully. It does not appear that we have entered rounds and while Deathsong is not opposed to beginning combat, the Venture-Captain did ask him not to.

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15+8 | F 1 R 3 W 3 | INIT 3

As Rei and Talc get drug out, Talc takes another swipe at her, just missing. Unlike her normal mannerisms, she continues to really put on a show and tries fighting back. "Android Rights! Android Rights!" she shouts, trying to take another swipe at Talc.

punch talc: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
nl dmg: 1d3 - 5 ⇒ (2) - 5 = -3


SFS Signup sheet

@Deathsong - just checking, since bully requires a minute of interaction and we are "sort of" in rounds now, though not in combat...yet. It just helps me frame my narrative.

As Deathsong flashed his grin, something sparked deep within the bouncers' hindbrains. The humans called it the "lizardbrain", though not in the hearing of any vesk. Not more than once, anyways. While the bouncers did not turn away, the one pulled back his hand as if he'd been stung.

None of that stopped the ones heading for the main bar, though. They laid rough hands on both Rei and Talc, attempting to forcibly remove the pair from the premises.

Rei and Talc can choose to fight back, or allow themselves to be escorted out.

As a distraction, the two were doing a great job. As covert operatives trying to maintain a low profile...not so much.

Dawnfriend continues his exploration of the back area to find a small meeting room. Nothing in the room stuck out as meaningful or interesting.

Pausing here for a bit to see what 6ix and f'Dirksi are doing in the office.

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

We have comms, right? We can communicate to each other?

Talc shouts loudly "Unhand me bouncers who are about to escort Rei and I out of the club!" before turning his face to the floor and whispering into his comm "We close? More time?"

201 to 250 of 279 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] GM Bigrin's Table 3 - Dreaming of the Future Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.