[SFS] GM Bigrin's Table 3 - Dreaming of the Future

Game Master bigrin42

Combat maps


251 to 279 of 279 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

SFS Signup sheet

I dunno, do you?

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

f'Dirksi pauses in the doorframe as Talc thinks super loudly in his direction. Between the flashes of Rei's undercarriage and the blossoming feelings threatening to overwhelm Talc, f'Dirksi is able to discern a question. <We're in the room now. A few moments more.>

He looks at 6ix and Dawnfriend and seems to roll his eyes before he moves into the room. HE takes a quick look around before seeing the painting askew and the control panel behind it. He peers over 6ix's shoulder trying to figure out what buttons to press.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Computers: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Comms are built into armor. Also, I am in a different hallway, so f'Dirksi can't see me. The crooked painting is.in the room next to 6ix (which is still blacked out on the map).

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

Ah - thought we were all together and you hadn't updated location. Moved myself back.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 4
Skills:
Athletics +11, Bluff/Diplomacy +2, Culture +5, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +0**, Survival +8**(** Sidereal Influence +1d6)
| SP 20/31 HP 34/34 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +0| Perc: +7 (lowlight vision), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Starship:
Gunnery +4, Intimidate +7, Bluff/Diplomacy +2

"If you are looking for a threat to the continued operations of this establishment, then I suggest that you let me be and go deal with the loud androids and the mammal." Sarahkahn suggests to the bouncers while pointing to his fellow Starfinders.

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

-3 damage Rei? I think that means you broke your hand trying to punch my forehead or missed and punch a stone wall.

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15+8 | F 1 R 3 W 3 | INIT 3

Yeah, I definitely am hurting myself trying to engage in a melee brawl...

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

Being far better with computers than his insectoid companion, 6ix tries his hand at the access panel.

Computers or Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


SFS Signup sheet

6ix gets through the initial security layer and is met with a menu of options.

  • Link datapad
  • Access android control collars
  • Safe access control
  • Stage strobe lights
  • Fog machine

    Why the last two were included on the same control panel as the more security-oriented ones, it was hard to say. Maybe Bogdin just liked having everything in one spot?

  • Exo-Guardians

    Female Android Technomancer 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15+8 | F 1 R 3 W 3 | INIT 3

    Rei continues her horrible display as the goons try to drag them out.

    "Touching is not free. That's going to cost you 100 credits. You better pay up before my master beats it out of you"

    She points to Talc when she threatens that the 'master' will beat the guards.

    bluff: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

    Wayfinders

    male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

    Dawnfriend says over the comms as he runs toward where 6ix is. "Hey there, allfriends, I helped out by checking two rooms. Nothing useful in them. Anybody need more help?"

    Acquisitives

    SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

    "There are a number of choices here. I have a datapad which I could link, I could access the android control collars, likely freeing them, I could access the safe, which may hold what we need, or I could access other functions which may exist or may be decoys or safety protocols. There are altogether too many choices, as I have up to an 80% chance of being incorrect." He shakes his head, and decides first to Link Datapad.

    Acquisitives

    Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

    <Link datapad seems prudent. Then check the safe. We can use the last two when we're leaving.>

    Wayfinders

    male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

    Dawnfriend nods. "Yes, we should hurry. The strobe light might help our friends!"


    SFS Signup sheet

    It was a matter of a few moments for 6ix to link the controls to his datapad, then he opened the vault. The door at the northern end of the room opened to reveal a sealed chamber. The door itself was 6 inches of reinforces plastisteel, and the mesh attached to its inner side was there to keep radio signals from entering or leaving the room. Along the walls were paintings, cases containing artifacts from a hundred cultures, and one that had the withered right hands of a dozen or more creatures. In the center of the room stood a new display cabinet, this one not quite finished. On the display rack was the sandstone fragment you had hoped to find here.

    Acquisitives

    Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

    Hurry up, Rei and I don't have much longer up here.

    "HEY! You don't get to touch her, she's mine!" Talc yells and turns his attention to the guards.

    He looks back at the guards and pulls a grenade out, pulling the pin and throwing it on the floor. "You made me do this. This is your fault!" she shouts before he throws the grenade down at the ground at their feet.

    Now before you yell at me, it's a smoke grenade. But they don't know that.

    Rei and I are getting out of here.

    Once the smoke starts, Talc grabs Rei and whispers "We need to go."

    Wayfinders

    male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

    Dawnfriend casts detect magic on the contents of the vault.


    SFS Signup sheet

    Several of the artifacts behind glass shine in Dawnfriend's arcane vision. His concentration was broken as the smoke grenade in the main club went off, and shouting started.

    Acquisitives

    Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

    <It seems Talc has decided to set off a smoke grenade. We should leave. Grab the fragment and let's go. Can you close the door again, too?>

    f'Dirksi glances at the control panel again, <And maybe some extra chaos.> He punches the fog machine and strobe light buttons and moves to the hallway, looking around for any emergency exit signs.

    Acquisitives

    SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

    "I can, certainly." 6ix grabs the aforementioned fragment, after a cursory examination for traps and alarms, then once free of the safe shuts it again.

    Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


    SFS Signup sheet

    Gm screen:

    6ix 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
    dawnfriend 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
    f'dirksi 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11
    rei 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
    deathsong 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
    talc 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
    bogdin 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
    vesk 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

    When it comes to a choice of careful extraction versus grabbing the goods and running, 6ix and f'Dirksi are up for some exercise. They grab the sandstone fragment and hightail it out of Bogdin's office, nearly bowling over Dawnfriend as they exited in the to hallway and through the fire door into the main club area.

    All was chaos. The smoke machine had fired up and the lights were strobing, disorienting everyone in the main area. The vesk bouncers who had been trying to drag Talc and Rei out of the bar area were stunned, letting go of the pair as they looked around for signs of threats, not recognizing the threats right in front of them. Deathsong's pair wasn't so easily distracted. Already on the back foot from his intimidation tactics, they snarled and reached for weapons.

    From the front door, an augmented voice - sounding like it was composed of glass being ground up by small rocks - called out "No one leaves the club! Someone has broken into my office!"

    Talc was fastest to catch on that this was no longer a diversion, but an exfiltration!

    Round 1:

    R1:talc, bogdin, vesk, rei, 6ix, dawnfriend, deathsong, f'dirksi

    The entire club is filled with panicked people and fog from the smoke machine. It is all difficult terrain with visibility limited to 10'.

    Acquisitives

    Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

    What are the ways out of the club other than the front door?

    Acquisitives

    SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

    Didn't the door our way say Fire Exit?

    Wayfinders

    male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

    The map shows an exterior door from the office we just robbed. Did we see that door in the room?


    SFS Signup sheet

    That door was blocked by a large shipping container. The actual fire exit was to the south, where you guys have not yet explored. The map has exposed all the doors you are currently aware of.


    SFS Signup sheet

    POKE!

    Acquisitives

    SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

    6ix sighs. What a day to not bring along grenades. "Either of you have any suggestions? My neural processors are running the numbers and I do not like them."

    Wayfinders

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

    Dawnfriend nods. "I have a plan!"

    Can't implement it until Talc and then Bogrin go ... and then, frankly, I expect it to fail.

    Acquisitives

    Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

    Sorry for holding things up. Busy, busy!

    Talc withdraws in the direction of the exit. He shouts to Rei "GO!"

    251 to 279 of 279 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] GM Bigrin's Table 3 - Dreaming of the Future Gameplay All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.