[SFS] GM Bigrin's Table 3 - Dreaming of the Future

Game Master bigrin42

Combat maps


101 to 150 of 285 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

"I believe I have scanned what is nearby to scan, you may wish to converse more with him, or make some threatening overtures." 6ix replies to captain Friend.

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Dawnfriend frowns, stroking his chin with three of his hands. "I don't think they are going to be helpful." He says this with the disapproving gravitas of a clergyman declaring a mortal sin. "6ix, those turrets you found ... Can you hack them and take control of them? Or at least disable them?"


SFS Signup sheet

"Ah, it seems our time for polite chit-chat is up. Please feel free to continue our discussion when your ship is crippled and waiting for us to pick you up."

And with that, the enemy ship burst into action.

Here we go. Starship combat time!

Round 1 ENGINEERING PHASE - Engineer is up!

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15+8 | F 1 R 3 W 3 | INIT 3

"Attempting to give the engines a boost Captain"
Divert Power, Engines: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

"Captain, Helm, I have amplified the engines. Please use this extra power with extreme prejudice"

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

"Rei, you are highly efficient. I appreciate your adequacy." Then, foresight being 20/20 for androids, he preemptively replies to Talc, "No, we shall not be getting a cabin."


SFS Signup sheet

GM screen:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

rr: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
l: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 1 = 28

Talc won the initiative, so the enemy will go first.

Rei managed to boost the engines, giving the Loreseeker an extra burst of speed. The ship run Mr. Smiles moved farther into the asteroid field, putting several of the big rocks between your vessel and his.

Round 1 Helm Phase - Pilot and Science Officer are up

Loreseeker status:

Shields basic 40 (forward 10, port 10, starboard 10, aft 10)
HP 55/55; CT 11

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

Per his instructions, and using the shipboard computing equipment not the +1 to two systems, just the +2 computers inherent, he tries to disable the turret that is behind them, since it's currently the easier target than the one blocked by other asteroids.

Scan: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

He performs less than admirably.

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

When Rei diverts power to the engines, Talc slams his fist down on the control panel and shouts "AWWW, YEAH! IT'S ON!" before grimacing on the fact that he just hit his control panel. I really hope Rei didn't put those cameras in here or she's going to yell at me for that.

With the boost in engine power, Talc is ready to go at the right time. He shouts into his comms "Hold on to your seats friends, bots and songs, we're off!" as he punches it and throws the throttle all the way forward. Everyone immediately feeling the additional power of the boosted engines as the ship lurches forward. Talc screams "WOoohooo! I like that Rei!

"Cap, he's a bit off and these damn asteroids mean we are gonna make it tricky, it's going to take me a hot second to catch 'em, I'll just get us lined up for the coil first!"

He's now 8 hexes in front of us, dead ahead. Light laser cannons are 5 hexes and coilgun is on the turret with a range of 20.


SFS Signup sheet

@Captain Dawnfriend - Don't forget you can act in any phase, depending on waht you want to do.

Talc managed to pilot through the asteroids to get the angle on the other ship. 6ix tried to remotely shut down the nearest turret, but was not able to get through its security protocols.

Round 1 GUNNERY PHASE - Gunners are up!

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

f'Dirksi mans the light laser aimed in the general direction of the pirates. He can feel the wrath coming off the vesk and reaches out to him briefly, <Morsel Deathsong, I will distract them with the laser while you unleash the coil gun.> He then opens up to everyone, <Pewing now!>

Gunnery +System -Range: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 2 = 14
Light Laser Dmg: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 4
Skills:
Athletics +11, Bluff/Diplomacy +2, Culture +5, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +0**, Survival +8**(** Sidereal Influence +1d6)
| SP 20/31 HP 34/34 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +0| Perc: +7 (lowlight vision), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Starship:
Gunnery +4, Intimidate +7, Bluff/Diplomacy +2

Sarankahn activates the computer's targeting system, trains the turreted coil gun towards the enemy ship, and fires.

Gunnery, w/computer: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11
Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 3, 3, 2) = 9

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Talc, are you evading this turn?

Dawnfriend says to Deathsong. "You can do it, Deathsong!"

Diplomacy(Encourage): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

Talc positions the ship in range of the enemy so his team can fire at the pesky trash talker, but he also flies with evasive maneuvers to try and avoid any counterattack.

Piloting: Evade: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 1 = 23


SFS Signup sheet

GM screen:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
4d4 ⇒ (2, 4, 4, 1) = 11

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

With both pilots flying evasively, it was difficult to get a bead on each other. Deathsong, despite the Captain's encouragement, splashed his coilgun shot all over a nearby asteroid. Both f'Dirksi and the enemy gunners landed their shots, though. f'Dirksi's shot splashed on the enemy's shields, but a rocking of the Loreseeker showed that the enemy's shot penetrated your forward shields and made contact with the hull below!

Round 2 ENGINEERING PHASE - Engineer is up!

Loreseeker status:

Shields basic 40 (forward 0, port 10, starboard 10, aft 10)
HP 54/55; CT 11

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15+8 | F 1 R 3 W 3 | INIT 3

As alarms are blasting everywhere, Rei works frantically. "Attempting to restore the shields captain."

Divert power: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

"I have restored power to the forward shields. Please attempt to refrain from any further direct hits "


SFS Signup sheet

GM screen:

rr: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
l: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 1 = 26

Round 2 HELM PHASE - Pilot and Science Officer are up

Loreseeker status::

Shields basic 40 (forward 7, port 10, starboard 10, aft 10)
HP 54/55; CT 11

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Dawnfriend yells, "Okay, you can do it this time, Deathsong, I know you can!" He begins rhythmically clapping.

Diplomacy(Encourage) vs. 16: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

"Do you want me to stay on 'em Cap? You folks on the lasers need to get closer or are you good at distance?" Talc says quickly into his comms, trying to stay calm in combat.

"I'm planning to turn this puppy around and hitting on his starboard side!"

Pilot - Evade: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Waiting to move until I get some feedback on direction.

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

"Negating attempts to hack turrets, focusing weapon fire on weapons systems, to decrease their chances of destroying us." 6ix relays, as he ceases scanning and begins targeting systems.

Computers: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

The systems are well targeted, allowing better firing accuracy to the gunners. You now crit on 19-20

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Dawnfriend moves his macaroni collage to look at one of the display screens. "Talc, stay clear of the turrets till 6ix can turn them off."

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

"Affirmative. I'll play hide and seek behind the other side of it!" he replies as she yanks the controls to bank hard to the port, and goes full throttle before banking again back to starboard. He shouts "Alright folks, we're off his starboard side now and the turrets are behind those asteroids. Let 'em have it!"


SFS Signup sheet

GM Screen:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Talc swung the Loreseker into the enemy's starboard flank, evading the nearest turret and opening a shot for the gunners.

Round 2 GUNNERY PHASE - Gunners are up!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 4
Skills:
Athletics +11, Bluff/Diplomacy +2, Culture +5, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +0**, Survival +8**(** Sidereal Influence +1d6)
| SP 20/31 HP 34/34 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +0| Perc: +7 (lowlight vision), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Starship:
Gunnery +4, Intimidate +7, Bluff/Diplomacy +2
Dawnfriend wrote:
Dawnfriend yells, "Okay, you can do it this time, Deathsong, I know you can!" He begins rhythmically clapping.

"I am well aware of my abilities, you multi-armed mammal!" Sarankahn responds as he lines up his target and fires the coilgun turret, now more determined to show the skittermander that he doesn't need the creature's assistance.

Gunnery, w/computer, encouraged: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 24
Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 1) = 10

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

f'Dirksi stays quiet, concentrating on lining up the reticle on the enemy ship. He makes a satisfied sound when the shot is nearly perfect.

Gunnery +System -Range: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 1 - 2 = 19
Light Laser Dmg: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8


SFS Signup sheet

GM screen:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
4d4 ⇒ (1, 1, 2, 1) = 5

Your forward shields flashed as the enemy's turret cannon blasted into it, but the shields held. In response, Deathsong and f'Dirksi laid their shots easily into the enemy's starboard side. Deathsong walked his shots through the weak shields and into the hull beyond, sending armor and hull vapor spewing into space, propelled by ship atmosphere. f'Dirski's laser shot punched through the weakened area and did serious damage to the turret cannon, putting it out of action for the moment.

A crit and a CT means the turret is now Malfunctioning. Great job!

Round 3 ENGINEERING PHASE - Engineer is up!

Loreseeker status:

Shields basic 40 (forward 2, port 10, starboard 10, aft 10)
HP 54/55; CT 11

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Dawnfriend, interpreting Deathsong's "multi-armed mammal" comment as a compliment, is giddy with delight. "Darn right you are. Now do it again, gree?"

Diplomacy(Encourage Deathsong): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

I recommend boosting weapons. Very useful with d4 damage dice

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

"WHOOO!!! Yeah buddy!" Talc shouts when he sees the weapons hit their mark.

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15+8 | F 1 R 3 W 3 | INIT 3

More alarms sound, warning lights flash. Rei can feel the pounding the ship is taking. "Attempting to rebalance the shields again sir"

divert power: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

"I have successfully diverted power back to the forward shields. Everyone is functioning adequately. Please continue"


SFS Signup sheet

GM screen:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

rr1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
l1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 1 = 28

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Rei got the shields in the front bolstered once more, even as Talc prepared to react to the enemy's movement.

Round 3 HELM PHASE - Pilot and Science Officer are up

Talc won init, so the enemy moves first again

Loreseeker status:

Shields basic 40 (forward 9, port 10, starboard 10, aft 10)
HP 54/55; CT 11

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

Sufficiently certain that the malfunctioning weapons on the other ship will give little trouble, 6ix resumes trying to disable the turret at galactic South.

Computers: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

My dice are all or nothing, yeesh.

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

Talc does not like his positioning and shouts "Hold on to something!" before pulling hard starboard and accelerating only to cut throttle and pull even harder starboard. He keeps turning until he's flown right past the little bugger and come up right behind it. "There! Shoot it up his ass!"

We are directly behind him, two hexes away.

Piloting: Evade: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 1 = 13


SFS Signup sheet

Talc swung the Loreseeker around the intervening asteroids and positioned you behind the enemy. Even as its turret followed you around, Talc bellowed over the comms for the gunners to tear it apart!

Round 3 GUNNERY PHASE - Gunners are up!

Loreseeker status:

Shields basic 40 (forward 9, port 10, starboard 10, aft 10)
HP 54/55; CT 11

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

f'Dirksi braces himself as Talc power slides around an asteroid, thinking to everyone, <Let me know when the carnival ride is over and 6ix takes over!>

He's mildly surprised to see the enemy ship in front of them as they round the last rock outcropping. He fires the laser but it goes wide.

Gunnery +System: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Light Laser Dmg: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

I rolled my Encourage on Deathsong earlier.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 4
Skills:
Athletics +11, Bluff/Diplomacy +2, Culture +5, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +0**, Survival +8**(** Sidereal Influence +1d6)
| SP 20/31 HP 34/34 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +0| Perc: +7 (lowlight vision), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Starship:
Gunnery +4, Intimidate +7, Bluff/Diplomacy +2

"Quiet, Mammal! I can do this myself without your prattling!" cries Sarankahn as he again fires the coilgun.

Gunnery, w/computer: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 = 21
Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 2, 4, 1) = 10


SFS Signup sheet

GM screen:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
4d4 ⇒ (2, 4, 3, 2) = 11

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6

Deathsong sends a handful of explosive rounds right into the enemy's rear, taking down their shields and smashing aside hull plating. The venting of air and small explosions inside the vessel showed that he had landed a solid hit, but the jubilation was short-lived as both the enemy gunner and the remote laser turret opened up on the Loreseeker. If both weapons had been in the same arc, things might have been worse. As it was, only a few rounds managed to hit your hull after your front shields collapsed, and your port shields held against the laser.

Round 4 ENGINEERING PHASE - Engineer up!

Loreseeker status:

Shields basic 40 (forward 0, port 4, starboard 10, aft 10)
HP 52/55; CT 11

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Technomancer 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15+8 | F 1 R 3 W 3 | INIT 3

Sparks fly from her controls, and sirens buzz all around Rei.
"Whats going on up there? I am not sure how much longer I can successfully keep our shields maintained. Talc, there is a technique come pilots know. It is typically called positioning. With proper positioning, you can avoid the bulk of enemy fire. I suggest you research this before our next venture."

divert power shields: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

"For now, please be advised that I have successfully diverted more power back to our shields"

How does this get distributed? it says "evenly", but with 7 being restored can I say 4 to forward and 3 to port, or does evenly mean to bring whats down to level, aka 6 to forward and 1 to port (for a total of 6/5/10/10)?

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Dawnfriend nods to Rei, then turns to Talc. "Yes, you should listen to Rei's very helpful advice. You can do it!"

Diplomacy(Encourage): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


SFS Signup sheet
Rei Funkenstein wrote:


How does this get distributed? it says "evenly", but with 7 being restored can I say 4 to forward and 3 to port, or does evenly mean to bring whats down to level, aka 6 to forward and 1 to port (for a total of 6/5/10/10)?

There was an errata put out that greatly affected starship combat. One of the nice little things was this bit about restoring shields. "The last sentence of that action should instead read, "You can distribute the restored Shield Points across the shield's four quadrants as you see fit." So, you can put them where you want.

GM screen:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

rr 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
l 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 1 = 20

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Rei managed to recover some of the shields, at least to a point where they could withstand another salvo like that last one without too much trouble. Captain Dawnfriend gave Talc some encouragement, despite the fact that the brash pilot had successfully planted the Loreseeker firmly in the aft or flanks with every maneuver.

Once more Talc managed to anticipate the enemy, reacting to the wounded explorer craft's actions, instead of giving his own away. Mr. Smiles' ship looped around erratically, trying to throw off your aim.

Round 4 HELM PHASE - Pilot and Science Officer are up
Talc won initiative and the enemy has moved.

Loreseeker status:

Shields basic 40 (forward 6, port 5, starboard 10, aft 10)
HP 52/55; CT 11

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

Things were getting tricky now. The close quarters combat and hits they were taking was making maneuvering more challenging. Hitting full throttle again, Talc propels the ship forward and shouts "Hold on to something." as he pulls the ship to port slowly at first then much harder, looping in behind their target. Once he pulls into position he says "There! Twelve O'clock, 530 yards!" His port side is two hexes dead ahead.

Evade DC12: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 15

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

6ix continues attempts to stop turrets firing, his last effort somewhat frustrating.

Computers: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

His fingers fly across the controls adequately.


SFS Signup sheet

The nearby turret was tracking into the Loreseeker when 6ix finally managed to access its telemetry. While he was not able to take control of the turret, he was able to scramble the incoming instructions from the other ship. The turret slewed wildly, completely opff target an unable to fire on the Loreseeker as Talc swung the ship around for another strafing run.

Round 4 GUNNERY PHASE - Gunners are up!

Loreseeker status::

Shields basic 40 (forward 6, port 5, starboard 10, aft 10)
HP 52/55; CT 11

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N vesk mercenary solarian 4
Skills:
Athletics +11, Bluff/Diplomacy +2, Culture +5, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +0**, Survival +8**(** Sidereal Influence +1d6)
| SP 20/31 HP 34/34 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Init: +0| Perc: +7 (lowlight vision), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Active conditions: none.
Starship:
Gunnery +4, Intimidate +7, Bluff/Diplomacy +2

Sarankahn sees the weak and damaged enemy and seeks to end it with the turreted coil gun.

Gunnery, w/computer: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 12
Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 2, 4, 2) = 12

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

f'Dirksi's seat spins as Talc does a jig with the ship, <careful up there Morsel!> He straightens out and confirms where the ship should be, pressing the red buttons when he's zeroed in. He clicks anxiously when he realizes he was focused on one of Dawnfriend's beads resting on the screen.

Gunnery +System: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Light Laser Dmg: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6


SFS Signup sheet

GM screen:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
4d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 1, 1) = 9

Apparently Talc's piloing was too much for the gunners, as both f'Dirksi and Deathsong missed their shots. Unfortunately, Crank, or Stock or whoever was manning the coilgun on the enemy ship was more skilled at compensating for the erratic movement, and your shields flashed before going down. The ship shook as high explosive rounds punched through a sleeping cabin and rattled around engineering.

Round 5 ENGINEERING PHASE - Engineer up!

Loreseeker status:

Shields basic 40 (forward 0, port 5, starboard 10, aft 10)
HP 49/55; CT 11

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

Talc groans ”Awww, c’’mon! Take ‘em our already!! We can’t keep taking hits like that!”

Acquisitives

Shirren Cultist Mystic 1 | Init +0 SP 10/10 HP 12/12 RP 2/3 | EAC 11 KAC 12 | F+4 R+0 W+4 | Init +0 | Cult +7 | Diplo +5 | Myst +6 | Perception +6 | SM +6

<Maybe if you were piloting instead of playing Triaxus Drift up there, we could get a clean shot off!> the visibly agitated Shirren practically yells to everyone.

Wayfinders

male CG skittermander priest of Sarenrae mystic (healer) 1 | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, darkvision 60 ft., SM: +7 | 1st Lvl Spell Slot: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Dawnfriend says to Deathsong, "It's okay that you missed. Everybody makes mistakes sometimes. You'll do better this time!"

Diplomacy(Encourage Gunnery): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Acquisitives

Male Human Soldier 2 | Init +4:| SP: 16 | RP: 5 | HP 18: | EAC: 17, KAC: 18 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +3 | Speed: 30 | Perception: +1 | Piloting: +9

"What?! This is no time to hold their hand, Cap! They're going to get us KILLED! Tell them to hit something. Stop missing already Dirk and get on it. And Death Song? There will be no more songs if you don't stick that coilgun up their ass right f~!&ing now!"

He groans and shouts "Rei. REI! Can't you make them shoot better?"

Acquisitives

SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | Resolve 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perception +6 | F/R/W: +2/+6/+3 Android Operative 2

"If your skills are insufficient, I can certainly come and fire at them instead. I could alternately pilot better than Morsel," 6ix offers from the science console.

101 to 150 of 285 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] GM Bigrin's Table 3 - Dreaming of the Future Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.