Baldwin the Merciful's Bloody Nightmare

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This my new low level PF 1 game. I will be combining aspects of a homebrew game with published material. It is set in the country of Nirmathas.

Welcome to my Bloody Nightmare.


201 to 227 of 227 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Evil GM
Stabbity wrote:
I blame Baldwin. His touch curses dice, his and everyone elses.

"I CURSE THEE DICE!!!!"


Male Dwarf Druid 3 (Wolf Shaman) HP 18/29, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+6/R+3/W+5, Perc +8, Init +6

Couldn't Bradan Target an intersection (like splash weapons, no pun) at AC 5?

Beorn could grab it.


Evil GM

I'll be offline until tomorrow (Friday, Nov 22)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Druid 3 (Wolf Shaman) HP 18/29, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+6/R+3/W+5, Perc +8, Init +6

Happy Thanksgiving!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Evil GM

Because I know how much Calain thoroughly enjoys battling swarms of all kinds, I picked up a new book today from Rogue Genius Games: The Swarminomicon.


HP 26/26 AC 14/ T 12/ FF 12/ F+4/ R+4/ W+5/CMD 11, Init +2, Perc +6, Height 5'6, swim +1
baldwin the merciful wrote:

Because I know how much Calain thoroughly enjoys battling swarms of all kinds, I picked up a new book today from Rogue Genius Games: The Swarminomicon.

you may need to change your surname lol


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard3HP(20)30/30/Init+5F+3R+4W+3Per5AC13T11FF12

You naughty naughty person


HP 26/26 AC 14/ T 12/ FF 12/ F+4/ R+4/ W+5/CMD 11, Init +2, Perc +6, Height 5'6, swim +1

Oh Merciful One....please check your pm


Male Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler1 HP: 27/27 AC19/12/17, F7/R2/W1, Perception: +6, Init:+2; CMD:18; CMB+6
baldwin the merciful wrote:

Because I know how much Calain thoroughly enjoys battling swarms of all kinds, I picked up a new book today from Rogue Genius Games: The Swarminomicon.

The only swarm battle I have EVER enjoyed with you was the time we had one on the Crimson Throne game and I was playing a Magus with evocation spells prepped.


Evil GM

Bron can you double check and update your character sheet stats?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Evil GM

When you all decide to rest you can all level up.

Bron has decided to drop the game.


HP 26/26 AC 14/ T 12/ FF 12/ F+4/ R+4/ W+5/CMD 11, Init +2, Perc +6, Height 5'6, swim +1

hp: 1d6 ⇒ 5 +2con +1fcb=+8hp

+1lvl Scarred Witch Doctor
+1fort
+1ref
2 2nd lvl spells known: Cure Moderate Wounds, Web
+
2 2nd lvl spell prepped/day, 1,+1 int bonus

3rd lvl feat: Ability Focus (Evil Eye)=+2DC

Skills: +5
+2 swim
+1 spellcraft
+1 know nature
+1 know religion


M Elf Rogue (Discretion Specialist) 3

HP: 1d8 ⇒ 7

+1 Fort
+1 Will
Sneak attack +1d6 to 2d6
Finesse Training: light mace
Archetype ability: obfuscation (basically talking people out of believing what they just saw)
+1 to Appraise, Bluff, Diplomacy, Disable Device, Intimidate, Knowledge Local , Knowledge Dungeoneering, Perception, Sense Motive, Stealth, Linguistics, Sleight of Hand


Male Dwarf Druid 3 (Wolf Shaman) HP 18/29, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+6/R+3/W+5, Perc +8, Init +6

Ending around Level 6? So, just stay pure Druid for the nonce?


Male Dwarf Druid 3 (Wolf Shaman) HP 18/29, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+6/R+3/W+5, Perc +8, Init +6

Ulfrec Level 3 Druid HP: 1d8 ⇒ 4


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard3HP(20)30/30/Init+5F+3R+4W+3Per5AC13T11FF12

Lvl 3

HP: 1d8 ⇒ 4 +1 FCB +2 CON
+1 Bab
+1 Fort
+1 1st level spell TBD
Inspire Competence A bard of 3rd level or higher can use his performance to help an ally succeed at a task. The ally must be within 30 feet and able to see and hear the bard. The ally gets a +2 competence bonus on skill checks with a particular skill as long as she continues to hear the bard’s performance. This bonus increases by +1 for every four levels the bard has attained beyond 3rd (+3 at 7th, +4 at 11th, +5 at 15th, and +6 at 19th).

Certain uses of this ability are infeasible, such as Stealth, and may be disallowed at the GM’s discretion. A bard can’t inspire competence in himself. inspire competence relies on audible components.

6 Skill points
3 Swim
1 Perception
2 Survival

New Feat: Improved Initiative


Favored Enemy (human) +2; Second Wind 1/2 HP 17/26, AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 // Fort +5 / Ref +6 / Will +2 Initiative +3, Perception +7 Longbow +7 (1d8+3), Glaive-guisarme +5 (1d10+3)

Ranger 3

HP: 1d10 ⇒ 8
BAB +1
Will +1
Favored Terrain: Swamp/Marsh
Endurance (Bonus Feat)
Feat: Rapid Shot
Skills: +1 to all current skills


Male Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler1 HP: 27/27 AC19/12/17, F7/R2/W1, Perception: +6, Init:+2; CMD:18; CMB+6

Unchained Barb (Titan Mauler)
1d12 ⇒ 5

Class Abilities- Rage, Big Game Hunter
Feat- Reckless Rage.

5 Skills to be determined.


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 3 Init 4 AC19/T16/F14, Perc +5, Stelth +18 Saves F+3/R+7/W+0, HP 30/30

HP: 1d8 ⇒ 5


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 3 Init 4 AC19/T16/F14, Perc +5, Stelth +18 Saves F+3/R+7/W+0, HP 30/30
Poke Poke wrote:
[dice=HP]1d8

HP:

5 +2 +1 = 8 Total= 30

Saves:
+1 Fort
+1 Will

Skills:
+1 Acrobatics
+1 Disable Devices
+1 Escape Artist
+1 Perc
+1 Prof law
+1 Sleight of Hand
+1 Stealth
+2 Survival
+1 Swim

Rouge:
Blade Sense +1
Finesse Training Dagger
Sneak Attack 2d4/2d8

Feat:
Mobility


Male Dwarf Druid 3 (Wolf Shaman) HP 18/29, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+6/R+3/W+5, Perc +8, Init +6
Calain wrote:

Unchained Barb (Titan Mauler)

1d12 = 5

Class Abilities- Rage, Big Game Hunter
Feat- Reckless Rage.

5 Skills to be determined.

Can we please (pretty please) give the guy a 7 for HP? Umm, it's for the greater good!

I can start a petition for counsel to review... or is that a motion? As long as it's not a (bowl) movement!


Evil GM
Ulfrec Aesgrim wrote:
Calain wrote:

Unchained Barb (Titan Mauler)

1d12 = 5

Class Abilities- Rage, Big Game Hunter
Feat- Reckless Rage.

5 Skills to be determined.

Can we please (pretty please) give the guy a 7 for HP? Umm, it's for the greater good!

I can start a petition for counsel to review... or is that a motion? As long as it's not a (bowl) movement!

Motion Denied.


Male Dwarf Druid 3 (Wolf Shaman) HP 18/29, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+6/R+3/W+5, Perc +8, Init +6
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Ulfrec Aesgrim wrote:
Calain wrote:

Unchained Barb (Titan Mauler)

1d12 = 5

Class Abilities- Rage, Big Game Hunter
Feat- Reckless Rage.

5 Skills to be determined.

Can we please (pretty please) give the guy a 7 for HP? Umm, it's for the greater good!

I can start a petition for counsel to review... or is that a motion? As long as it's not a (bowl) movement!

Motion Denied.

Doh! Can he have one of Ulfrec's?


Male Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler1 HP: 27/27 AC19/12/17, F7/R2/W1, Perception: +6, Init:+2; CMD:18; CMB+6

Appreciate the thought.

"I'll be fine, my technique is flawless"


M Elf Rogue (Discretion Specialist) 3

Running a 99.9 fever the day before I fly 5o visit family might either have me drop off a bit 94 post way too much. Just warning all my groups.


Male Dwarf Druid 3 (Wolf Shaman) HP 18/29, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+6/R+3/W+5, Perc +8, Init +6

Asking permisson to rework feats... my first Druid.

Would like to give Ulfrec and Geri, the Outflank teamwork feat.

Right now, they have Improved Initiative and Mobiity, respectively (neither used, yet).


Evil GM
Ulfrec Aesgrim wrote:

Asking permisson to rework feats... my first Druid.

Would like to give Ulfrec and Geri, the Outflank teamwork feat.

Right now, they have Improved Initiative and Mobiity, respectively (neither used, yet).

ok

201 to 227 of 227 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / Baldwin the Merciful's Bloody Nightmare All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.