Fort Inevitable

Game Master Daedeloth

Adventures around Fort Inevitable


401 to 450 of 3,258 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Lady Rillin has a forge and shop with about a half dozen workers visible in addition to her. The group appears to be the only potential customers at the moment. The shop contains various types of armor and weapons. As the group approaches, Lady Rillin steps away from supervising at the forge to address the group:

“How can I help you? Come for some real armor?”


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael glances about at his companions...steps forward...and with a deep bow..My lady...truly the runours about your fine establishment are no exageration...allow me to introduce Myself...i am Sanrael Bloodthorn...My companions and I are indeed looking to trade...sell and purchase Items of need...we have recently returned from the green spire...in return for your assistance and kindness we would be in your debt, and remain your loyal customers...provided you deal with us fairly...


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Greetings Lady Rillin. My name is Idril. We will be loyal and trade with you fairly if you would like our business. We were led to understand you are very honest in your trading practices.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael adds yes my Lady...as Idril says...we would be most Loyal..and bring to your attention items of interest we may come across


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

YOU guys are the smooth tongued ones? Kiryl ready to tag in and save the day whenever you need him to! ;-p


Lady Rillin listens attentively, frowning when Sanrael infers that she might not deal fairly, but brightening back up when Idril speaks.

"I see you've a fine morningstar Idril, that's something I'd be interested in purchasing. I'd also consider any armor, weapons, or metal items that you might be interested in parting with. As far as fair deals go, I am in business to make a profit, for most common items I pay about 80% of what I think I can sell them for, more rare items I could possibly go as high as 90% or so. What do you have to sell? And even better what do you want to buy? I can custom make you any armor or weapons you desire, all masterwork quality. I may even have some old masterwork stock that could be made available at a discount."

Appreciate the role playing in the last few posts, you don't have to go through each item you want to sell you can just say you show her everything and I'll give you prices for each item even things you have not appraised.


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Sell it all. Get the front line the armor they need.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Keep the wand


You have 365gp.
Rillin will pay 1100gp for the weapons and armor.
Silver bracelet: 50gp
Platinum ring: 150gp
Gold necklace: 100gp
Adamantium chunks: 2000gp (Rillin was very excited by the adamantium and lets you know she would be interested in more if you find it).
Small metal box: 5gp
Bone scroll tube: 5gp
Iron ring: 5gp
Total: 3,780 (756 gp per person)

Party keeps the wand.
Fort Inevitable's tax law has recently changed. It is now a 10% sales tax on items you purchase. Basically add 10% to the book price when purchasing any items.


Curral bot:

A fine haul considering this is but our first daring dash beyond the walls of the fair Fort! I know my friends that you are all eager to spend your newfound spoils, as am I, but before we let the golden crowns spill out betwixt our fingers and fatten the purses of merchants, tavern masters, and mayhap ladies of lesser repute (or gentlemen of lesser repute Idril; no offence intended I assure you) -he says with an extravagant wink- let us first set up an understanding of accommodation between us and the master of Cerwin's Vineyard. Placing our abode amongst the fair fields of grape will not only keep us closer to the Spire (best to arrive fresh for adventure I say!), but will also keep us out from under the Paralictor's direct eyes and the stench of this fair burg (sweet as it may be). Not to mention I have been promised the chance to perform for the patrons of said establishment which could bring us not just coin but mayhap information as well that may better establish our affairs and efforts. -he pauses for effect and in a sly stage voice says- As well I should imagine sweet suckled grape, aged to a ripe color and fine temperament, will also be ours to enjoy as the bounty of my performances, and I fancy a chance to joust for fair Taeserle's virtue should the fates grant me such grace. Not all treasures are won by feats of brawn and bravery, even thought they may still be earned with the thrust of a keen rapier at the right moment. Ho-ho!

Unless any object, Curral leads the party out to the Vineyard and tries to get the best possible deal on monthly accommodations. Once that is settled we can spend some time equipping before setting back out once more into the treacherous depths of the Spire. Let me know if Curral-bot needs to roll or RP anything.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

sounds like a wise choice Curral...let us go...i crave the contrast of a cold ale and a hot bath


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael walks next to Pnin...you know Pnin....Julivers is run by a halfling...we know Halflings trnd to be sneaky...perhaps we should quench our thirst and see if we can find out where you might aquire a set of lockpicks etc...what do ya say?


Curral bot responding to post from Discussion forum:

Heading back out the gate to the winery. The party enters the large estate grounds under a brick archway. The path towards the main building takes you through rows and rows of grape vines. Tasaerle catches sight of the group approaching and greets you while working on trimming some vines.

“Welcome! Has Curral come to take me up on my offer to sing?”

Curral-Indeed fair Tasaerle. My mind has done naught but wandered since our last encounter, and I have counted breathlessly the moments that stood betwixt seeing you again. I have fought through undead and goblins alike, sparing no risk and taking every chance for the opportunity but to serenade your soul with the dulcet sounds of my prose and flute.

Seeing you here now, my heart rejoices with the glory of your visage and I can only beg to while away the hours of the day comprising epic odes to your labor amongst the vines:

"Oh maiden fair,
Tasa-erle,
Doth labor 'mongst her father's grapes,
Her abject beauty strikes my heart,
Like a vampire's from a steak,
To spend time,
Amongst the vines,
In such tranquil company,
T'woud truly set my spirit free,
And yet my thought dwells upon such fact,
That though juice of yon grapes be sweet,
Such grace as springs from cherished lips can only be the sweeter...."

diplomacy/perform: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael rolls his eyes...Pnin!! Anyone else care to join me at Julivers!!?? Please....as soon as is possible?? My ears hurt!!!


Taeserle:

"Perhaps I should reconsider my invitation...........ha, ha, ha, just kidding Curral, your voice is lovely as ever. But do you speak truth or fancy that you have been fighting undead and goblins? Where did these battles happen? I will have to bring this news to my father's attention, we may need to hire some guards or speak with the Paralictor about stepping up patrols outside the Fort. And what brings you and your companions to the winery?"


Curral bot:

Your jest wounds me, surah, and yet your keen wit does indeed pierce my gossamer words.

In truth I had hoped to inquire about lodging for me and my fellows. We are the best of company, and as you say, with us here you would need hire no guards or bother the Paralictor with your worries.

In addition, as you had mentioned just a few days ago, I could spin fine tales for your jolly host of drinkers and make the nights go by the smoother and the coin spend more freely. Although given the vitality of your vintages I can imagine they need not the skill of my wagging tongue. "Good wine needs no bush" as they say.

Let me save the tales of undead and goblins for your answer, or perhaps we may pour a glass in the company of your father and deliver these words to him directly?


Taeserle: “Well it seems you have provided me with both a problem and a solution in the same conversation. A more suspicious person might think that your plan all along since it conveniently will obtain for you the lodging that you seek. We have an older guest house that goes unused since we built several new ones, you and your fellows may stay there in exchange for providing protection to the estate when needed and for whatever other occasional projects I can find for you.”

She shows you to the guesthouse.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael looks at kiryl...and whispers think they have a vomitorium close by?? and laughs


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

Kiryl chuckles at Sanrael's jest I wasn't sure there were that many words to be spoken by any one person in a single day. In all fairness, it's his craft I suppose and it looks like it got us a place to stay on the cheap. Still, I'd almost rather pay. He'll be insufferable now as if he wasn't before.


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Pnin's ears wiggle at Sanrael's mention of lockpick.

I like how you think Sanrael! Let's away to Julivers and see what the smallfolk can tell us!


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

true...and no doubt he will lay claim to all the victories over the foes we bested...next encounter we can break out a warm cider...biscuits...and let him waggle his tongue..then watch our foes fall to their knees...clutching their ears..but youre right Kiryl..he has struck us a good bargain


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

kiryl..pnin and I are off to the halflings...care to join us..anyone else?


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael and Pnin and any others go intp town to Julivers


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Pnin looks around for people who look rough around the edges, who might be accustomed to going places they shouldn't . . .

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael sits...and looks about...taking in the environment...people perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

Kiryl stays behind, he is not one for frolicking. Instead he sets about cleaning his kit and setting up his sleeping area in the guest house.


Curral-bot looks to purloin a glass or two from their new landlord. Better yet a bottle or two!


Sanrael and Pnin enter the tavern. The Juliver is large and comfortable by anyone’s standards, the best inn to be found in Fort Inevitable. It’s under the management of a bustling clan of halflings named the Reedbanks, who pride themselves on setting a lavish table.

Sanrael and Pnin are seated at a corner table and waited on by Faldo Reedbank (you think he’s a nephew to the owner). He makes small talk with you brags that the older woman a couple tables away is none other than Iliara Starcloak the head wizard of the Goldenfire Order. He jokingly whispers: “Don’t upset her she might turn you into toads!” He takes your order and brings back a veritable feast. Looking around the room, the other clientele appear to be well to do merchants and adventurers passing through town on their travels.


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Faldo, I'd like to buy Iliara's next round. By chance do you know who I could ask about opening some locks?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

uhhhhh yes....locks.....we have some antiques to which the keys are long lost....and some implements to assist my friend Pnin would be most helpful...i hear the reedbanks are famous for their ingenuity in such matters......sanrael tips Faldo and all xtra 10% tip of the fare layed out...thank you Faldo...heres something for your most gracious service
...Sanrael narrows his eyes...looking at Faldo...sizing him up... you look as if you seen some adventures of your own...a strapping fellow like yourself


Faldo winks at Sanrael and Pnin, “Meet me out back when you are done with your meal, I will have what you need.”

Iliara looks a bit surprised at the arrival of the drink but after a word from Faldo raises her glass in a toast to Pnin and Sanrael and motions for them to join her. “Thanks for the wine, my name is Iliara of the Goldenfire Order, you make an interesting pair half-elf and cat folk are a bit rare around here. Are you adventurers? If so I may have some work for you.”

Pnin and Sanrael each spend 5gp.


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Hello Iliara, I'm Pnin and this is Sanrael. We are certainly no strangers to adventure. Seldom a day goes by where we aren't disarming traps and slaying vermin. What sort of work would you have us do?\


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

we are most honoured to make your aquaintance my Lady Iliara..we are of the uhhh....newly formed “Order of Kyrils Doomed but Always hopeful Slayers”


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

my companions and I are quite undecided as to our next sojourn...but we are always open to forging mutually beneficial alliances and are open to guidance and suggestions that will strengthen any alliances


“Several weeks ago, Tiawask and Jharun of Thornkeep set out to explore the ruins of the Emerald Spire and to hopefully research magical portals allegedly located there. They are colleagues in my order and they have not returned. I need a reliable party of adventurers to search the Emerald Spire and its dungeon levels for any clue as to their disappearance and hopefully to see their safe return to Thornkeep. I will pay 2500 gold for each of them that is safely returned or 500 gold for proof of their demise. I depart Fort Inevitable in 2 days after that you can find me in Thornkeep.”

You know Thornkeep is a nearby town.
——— ——————-
Meeting Faldo out back.

“These used to be my grandads, rest his soul. I have no need for them, you can have them for 90 gold, he told me they were worth more...and if you get caught doing something you shouldn’t, I never met you.” Faldo shows you a set of Masterwork thieves tools, worth 100gp, They give +2 on Disable Device skill checks.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

perfect Pnin...give the man the money...thank you Faldo...as yoo said....we never got them from you...


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Idril stayed back at the winery to have a glass of wine and find a guest room for herself.


When Pnin and Sanrael return to the guesthouse, they discover that Idril, Curral and Kiryl have located an oak cask containing a fine red wine.

Actions the next day?

Anyone else making any purchases?


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Before returning to guesthouse
Sanrael stops back im to Lady Irilins to inquire about better armour and better quality greatsword...to see if she has older quality weapon and armor in stock


Sanrael Bloodthorn wrote:

Before returning to guesthouse

Sanrael stops back im to Lady Irilins to inquire about better armour and better quality greatsword...to see if she has older quality weapon and armor in stock

You can trade in your Scale for 40 gp, and get Breastplate armor for 220gp. so 180gp

This would improve your AC to 18

You can upgrade your Greatsword to a Masterwork Greatsword for 330gp.
This would give you +1 to hit


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael takes her up on her offers...5gp already spent at tavern..so 751gp
510+51 tax
Leaves me with 90gp


Sanrael Bloodthorn wrote:

Sanrael takes her up on her offers...5gp already spent at tavern..so 751gp

510+51 tax
Leaves me with 90gp

510 gp included your tax


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

Looking at Sanrael's blade That's a beautiful piece of work. Hitting what I swing at more sound like a good idea. and promptly hustles down to Lady Irilin's to buy a MW Greatsword.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael ask the party what our actions should be the next day...shall we spend the day seatching the countryside for signs of danger to the winery...or set off for the spire?


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

It sounds as if our best chance of keeping the winery safe is to settle up at the Spire. Let's head back there and see if we can find out anything more about this Klarkosh fellow.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

settling up at the spire i fear will be no easy feat..perhaps a quick word with Lady Iliara would be to our benefit...im sure she has some knowledge that would aid us...in staying alive and helping her out with information about her companions[


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

The longest journey starts with a single step Sanrael. From what you said earlier, Iliara has more questions than answers, otherwise she wouldn't be asking us to find her lost minions there. Hopefully we can find them, and not their corpses, so we can collect the full reward.

If you really want to see her, I'll wait for you here.

When everyone is ready head towards the Spire perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

i wont be long....nor tarry in town
Sanrael goes to find and ask Lady Iliara for any information to help them at the green spire that will aid them in finding her companions...dead or alive....


Sanrael returns to the Juliver Inn and asks for Iliara at the front desk. The clerk informs him that she has departed. On his way out he runs into Faldo who informs him that a courier arrived in the early morning with a message for Iliara and she left within the hour to return to Thornkeep.

-------------------------------

Back at the guesthouse:

Taeserle arrives in a wagon with several barrels in the back just as Sanrael returns. "Are you sluggards still abed?!?! I have an errand that requires your special skills. I have a few casks of wine that need to be delivered to the Inn at Alejia's Crossing, the last shipment was stolen by bandits so I'm not going to take any chances with this one. It shouldn't take more than a couple days unless it rains and the road goes to hell."

"Unfortunately I have to steal away Curral for another assignment. We have some potential buyers with a lot of coin coming to visit our tasting room tomorrow and I need him to entertain."

------------------------------

*If you didn't see the post in the discussion forum, everyone LEVEL UP!


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Seems we need to drink some wine and deliver some barrels for Taeserle.

401 to 450 of 3,258 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Fort Inevitable All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.