About Sanrael Bloodthorn
5’11” 190 lbs5
AC 19 (2DEX/5 armor) Touch AC 12 (2Dex) Flat-Footed AC 15 (5 armor)
==TRAITS & FEATS==
power attack +8;2d6+9
[spoiler=favored terrain underground]
At 8th level and every five levels thereafter, the ranger may select an additional favored terrain. In addition, at each such interval, the skill bonus and initiative bonus in any one favored terrain (including the one just selected, if so desired), increases by +2.
If a specific terrain falls into more than one category of favored terrain, the ranger's bonuses do not stack; he simply uses whichever bonus is higher.
You gain a +1 trait bonus on opposed Perception and Sense Motive checks. One of these skills is always a class skill for you.
You get a +3 bonus on all checks involving the chosen skill. If you have 10 or more ranks in that skill, this bonus increases to +6.
Benefit: You gain a +4 bonus on the following checks and saves: Swim checks made to resist nonlethal damage from exhaustion; Constitution checks made to continue running; Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from a forced march; Constitution checks made to hold your breath; Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from starvation or thirst; Fortitude saves made to avoid nonlethal damage from hot or cold environments; and Fortitude saves made to resist damage from suffocation.
You may sleep in light or medium armor without becoming fatigued.
Normal: A character without this feat who sleeps in medium or heavier armor is fatigued the next day.
[spoiler=Power Attack] You can choose to take a –1 penalty on all melee attack rolls and combat maneuver checks to gain a +2 bonus on all melee damage rolls. This bonus to damage is increased by half (+50%) if you are making an attack with a two-handed weapon, a one handed weapon using two hands, or a primary natural weapon that adds 1-1/2 times your Strength modifier on damage rolls. This bonus to damage is halved (–50%) if you are making an attack with an off-hand weapon or secondary natural weapon.
-Weapon and Armor Proficiency:
A ranger is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with light armor, medium armor, and shields (except tower shields).
At 1st level, a ranger selects a creature type from the ranger favored enemies table. He gains a +2 bonus on Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks against creatures of his selected type. Likewise, he gets a +2 bonus on weapon attack and damage rolls against them. A ranger may make Knowledge skill checks untrained when attempting to identify these creatures.
At 5th level and every five levels thereafter (10th, 15th, and 20th level), the ranger may select an additional favored enemy. In addition, at each such interval, the bonus against any one favored enemy (including the one just selected, if so desired) increases by +2.
If the ranger chooses humanoids or outsiders as a favored enemy, he must also choose an associated subtype, as indicated on the table below. (Note that there are other types of humanoid to choose from—those called out specifically on the table below are merely the most common.) If a specific creature falls into more than one category of favored enemy, the ranger’s bonuses do not stack; he simply uses whichever bonus is higher.
A ranger adds half his level (minimum 1) to Survival skill checksmade to follow tracks.
A ranger can improve the initial attitude of an animal. This ability functions just like a Diplomacy check to improve the attitude of a person (see Using Skills). The ranger rolls 1d20 and adds his ranger level and his Charisma bonus to determine the wild empathy check result. The typical domestic animal has a starting attitude of indifferent, while wild animals are usually unfriendly.
To use wild empathy, the ranger and the animal must be within 30 feet of one another under normal visibility conditions. Generally, influencing an animal in this way takes 1 minute, but, as with influencing people, it might take more or less time.
The ranger can also use this ability to influence a magical beastwith an Intelligence score of 1 or 2, but he takes a –4 penalty on the check.
==SKILLS & LANGUAGES==
Ranks: 6 (6class)
• Climb* +8 (4STR/1 rank/3 trained)
• Disable Device
• Escape Artist
• Handle Animal* +1 (1 trained)
• Heal* + 5 (1 rank/3 trained/1 wisdom )
• Knowledge (arcana)
• Knowledge +4(dungeoneering)* 2 rank/2 trained
• Knowledge (engineering)
• Knowledge (geography)*
• Knowledge (history)
• Knowledge (local)
• Knowledge +7 (nature)* 2 rank/5 trained
• Knowledge (nobility)
• Knowledge (planes)
• Knowledge (religion)
• Perception* +15(1WIS/3 rank/5 trained/3 feat/2racial/1 trait)
• Sense Motive* +7 (1WIS/2 rank/3 trained/1 trait)
• Sleight of Hand
• Stealth* +9(2DEX/2 rank/5 trained)
• Survival* +8 (1WIS/3 rank/3 trained/1 class)
• Swim* +8 (4STR/1 rank/3 trained)
• Use Magic Device
Ability Score Racial Traits: Half-elf characters gain a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
• Type: Half-elves are humanoid creatures with both the human and the elf subtypes.
• Size: Half-elves are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Base Speed: Half-elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
• Languages: Half-elves begin play speaking Common and Elven. Half-elves with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic). See the Linguistics skill page for more information about these languages.
DEFENSE RACIAL TRAITS
• Elven Immunities: Half-elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
FEAT AND SKILL RACIAL TRAITS
• Adaptability: Half-elves receive Skill Focus as a bonus feat at 1st level.
• Keen Senses: Half-elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
SENSES RACIAL TRAITS
• Low-Light Vision: Half-elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
OTHER RACIAL TRAITS
• Elf Blood: Half-elves count as both elves and humans for any effect related to race.
• Multitalented: Half-elves choose two favored classes at first level and gain +1 hit point or +1 skill point whenever they take a level in either one of those classes
Clerical domain Liberation
Liberation (Su): You have the ability to ignore impediments to your mobility. For a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric level, you can move normally regardless of magical effects that impede movement, as if you were affected by freedom of movement. This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.
Freedom’s Call (Su): At 8th level, you can emit a 30-foot aura of freedom for a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric level. Allies within this aura are not affected by the confused, grappled, frightened, panicked, paralyzed, pinned, or shaken conditions. This aura only suppresses these effects, and they return once a creature leaves the aura or when the aura ends, if applicable. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.
You instill courage in the subject, granting it a +4 morale bonus against fear effects for 10 minutes. If the subject is under the influence of a fear effect when receiving the spell, that effect is suppressed for the duration of the spell.
Remove fear counters and dispels cause fear.
Rope with hook
+1 ring of protection
+2 Belt of Constitution