Fort Inevitable

Game Master Daedeloth

Adventures around Fort Inevitable


501 to 550 of 3,485 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

snot nosed little bastard...probably related to those brigands


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Idril walks into the office as the others unload.
Greeting, we have a shipment of wine we have been asked to deliver to you. Is there any place in particular that you would like us to drop of the casks.


A middle aged man with a bit of a belly looks up from his preparation of some rabbit stew. Upon seeing Idril he looks a bit surprised but recovers enough to say:

“Good day, I’m Asher the proprietor, head chef, and bartender here. Beggin your pardon m’lady, I haven’t seen you before, I’m sure I would remember if I had. You can have your men bring them right in here. Just in time too we’re down to out last cask! Will you and your men be wanting to spend the night? I can have rooms made up immediately.”


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

Kiryl smiles at the boy's cheekiness as he hauls the first wine barrel towards the door.

Boy's got spunk...


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Thank you Asher. We would love to stay here as long as the rooms are suitable and within our price range. She gives him a wink. I will let the men know to bring the casks in here.


"Of course, m'lady."

As Kiryl and crew enter the Inn:

"Here are your man servants now m'lady. Over here lads, against the wall, stack'em two high if you will."

After a few trips all the wine casks are stacked in the Inn's kitchen.

"If you're ready I can show you to my best room m'lady to see if it suits your needs, there is an adjoining room for your men. The stable boy will take care of your horses."


AC 21; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +4 Ref +10 Will +4

To the boy:

How'd you like to make some money without lifting a finger?

Pnin tosses the boy a gold piece

You see, my friends and I are looking for someone who knows a bit about *tolls* and maybe the regular clients of the inn. Do you know anyone who could tell us about that?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


The boy catches the gold piece and puts it in his pocket before Pnin can blink.

He seems to consider Pnin's question for a moment before responding.

"Never seen no cat-man before, do you really like to eat mice? Most of the people stayin' at the Inn are rich folks traveling to big cities to sell stuff. Last couple months though there's been the same group of 10-15 men that come in and drink lots of ale about once a week. Asher says they're bad but they're coin is good. Think he's scared of 'em."


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael gathers everyone when theyre alone... whats our next move...can we speak to Asher...perhaps you Idril...he seems quite taken by you...are these 10 to 15 men that come here the brigands who accosted us..and if so....how can we use this to our advantage....thoughts??


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

perhaps if hes afraid of them..he would assist us in laying a trap...


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

Idril should definitely see if she can win Asher to our side. We stay mostly to our rooms, and definitely inside, let the stable boy be our eyes. Once these villains show up we wait in our rooms until they are good and sozzled from drink and then we come down stairs and kill them all. Justice is a dish best served after heavy drinking I say.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

perhaps even take a few out separately...lure some out to the stable...


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

To Idril and group we need information....their strength...capabilities....then we can form a plan


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

I will talk with Asher to find out what I can. All of you need to take a deep breath. A fight does not happen today. Kiryl, I sense your anger, but sometimes laying low may be the best way to go. I will go down to the bar room and gather information.

To GM: I assume that the bandits/marauders/scuzzbuckets did not see me since I did not engage and was non-descript.

Idril finds a nice comfortable, defendable and away from the fireplace to have a drink of the wonderful wine we brought and a little food.


??: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Idril hangs out in the common room of the Inn where there is a large fireplace and several tables able to seat up to about 25 people all told. Idril takes a table in the corner away from the door and fireplace. Asher brings her wine and some of the rabbit stew that he was preparing earlier, it is actually quite good.

Around dinner time a couple of merchants (this is a guess based upon their clothing) come from their rooms at the Inn along with their guards (two men wearing longswords and daggers). The merchants and the guards sit a different tables, both close the fireplace, the merchants order wine and food and the guards ale and food. Idril is able to overhear enough of the merchants conversation to ascertain that they are headed to Thornkeep.

Idril knows that Thornkeep is a somewhat lawless settlement, pretty much the opposite of Fort Inevitable. Mercenaries and barbarians brawl in dismal taphouses, fueled by moonshine and illicit drugs. Brigands and river pirates are known to frequent the town as well. It is named for its central strong hold, a large keep controlled by a self proclaimed Baron who very well may have murdered his predecessor..

Asher brings round the food and drink and the only other person around is an older grey haired woman that helps him.

4 gold pieces for food and shelter (1gp each)


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Idril enjoys the conversation and asks Asher to come over to compliment him on his rabbit stew.

Seems to be a slow night tonight. I am very happy it is so tranquil and peaceful. I hope there is enough extra exquisite rabbit stew leftover to help my men.

You have a very elite clientele here. Do these merchants perchance work with wine? Maybe I can work with them in the future.

Asher I keep hearing the town of Thornkeep. Do many people from Thornkeep come here. They seem very sturdy. And I might add mysterious and dangerous.

Idril will pay the 4 gold to him in person when we leave.

Idril tells the group we should stay one more night to gather more information. We do not know this place yet. So let's move out into the town to learn about this place.


Asher:

“I think these gentlemen deal in wooden goods, there is good lumber to be had from Thornkeep by way of the Echo Wood. Thornkeep is a town about a day to day and a half from here. Since we are on the main road that leads to and from there, a lot of folks that want to stay at an Inn rather than sleep outside choose to stay here. It’s a rough sort of place Thornkeep and can be dangerous.”

There is no town at this Inn. It’s basically by itself at a crossroads.


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Asher, I thank you for your knowledge. I will stay one more night with my men if that is ok. I am always concerned when too many angry men are in one place.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

To Pnin...Kiryl... perhaps we should ride about the countryside for a bit....scout out the area...see if theres any knowledge...information we can gather....or do we say that the 14 gp is the cost of living in this world and get back to the spire


"Of course m'lady, have a good night."

The night passes without incident. Any actions the following day?


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

I was waiting for more. Two nights nothing move

Asher thank you for the nice room and drink. I will be back.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael to party...let us go back to where we were waylayed and approach thru the woods....watch for a bit


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

If we are going to fight these brigands, the best place to do it is here, when they are in their cups. If the rest of you don't have the heart for it.....I understand. I'm thirsty for justice, not suicidal, so if no blades will join mine let's just make if back to the vineyards and complete our job.

I don't fancy trying to take on the entire band with just the four of us at a well prepared camp. I'd rather pay another 'toll' and see if we can't convince a squad of Hellknights to come back with us and settle the issue a little more permanently.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

kiryl...my blade is thirsty
Im with you....lets wait and take them here...question is when


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

[b]Your attitudes suck in an urban situation. Let's leave now all of you SUCCADICCA. Apparenty I do not speak your language.
Pay Asher proprly.


AC 21; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +4 Ref +10 Will +4

Pnin is confused by Idril's words

Kiryl, Sanrael, justice needs to be done! I am with you. Maybe the stable boy can tip us off when these brigands arrive.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Pnin...the boy responds to you...perhaps you can ask him when the last time they were here was..we can better gauge when they might return....


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

So. Idril will stay at the hotel as everyone else.goes wherever they want to..


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael tells everyone hes going freaking nuts and needs air...hes gonna scout the terrotory between the Inn and the direction of the spot they were robbed...keeping off the road and out of sight as much as possible...if i make it close to the point we were asked to pay a “toll”....i will approach it from the woods...keeping put of sight as much as possible
going stir crazy....im gonna scout the countryside between here and the direction We were relieved of the gp...i will return by evening


Sanrael moves through the trees and parallels the road. After a couple hours of travel, he is closing in on the area where the group paid the toll.

Make 2 stealth checks, then 2 perception checks.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


Sanrael finds the remains of a pair of campfires in the woods, it looks like they were from last night. He also finds two wagons, probably the ones used to block the road, in the woods and somewhat hidden with cut brush. He can see the platforms in the trees as well but they are now empty. Looks like the brigands left early in the morning.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael tries to determine the direction
survival: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Definitely headed to the east further into the Echo Wood and in the general direction of Thornkeep.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael disables wagon wheels....
And weakens the archer platforms so when more than 1 mans weight is placed on it, it collapses
Then heads back to Inn


He makes it back a couple hours later.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael checks in with everyone...informing them of what he found


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

You've a brave spirit Sanrael, and here it was that I believed myself to be the rash one.

Did Sanrael believe the wagons could be pulled by our team? Now that our wagon is empty we could split up the horses and take all 3 back to town. Kiryl suggest this if it's feasible, otherwise recommends to wait a week and kill the bandits while they drink/sleep.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

To Kyril i only disabled the wheels...they can easily be remounted...and yes...i believe..its possible...perhaps we can purchase a couple horses..


AC 21; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +4 Ref +10 Will +4

To the party:

Purchasing horses is throwing good money after bad. There were no valuables on the wagons, right? It seems like there is only one way to stop the bandits permanently.

Pnin finds the stable boy:

Do you remember the last time you saw those men? You said they come about once a week, right?


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

Curral enters the inn.

Hello good Asher. Tasaerle sends her regards. She sent me to make sure everything is going well. Ah, I see my friends over there. Some of your delectable fare if you don't mind and some ale. Thanks.

Curral heads over to his friends. Kiryl, Pnin, Idril, Sanrael, nice to see you. I helped close a deal for Tasaerle. My singing helped her get a good contract for some of her grapes. How're things going her.

-upon hearing the news of the taxation and subsequent events-

Hmm, that must've been tough for you to swallow, eh Kiryl. Well, I like the plan of setting upon them after they've been in they're cups. Perhaps I can sing here for the next few nights. After a prearranged sign, I'll start a perfomance to boost our combat abilities and we'll take em down after they're drunk and/or sleeping.

What do you guys think?

-if everyone agrees, go talk to Asher about performing. Work out a deal for a reduced room/board rate for the increased business.-


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

agreed you honey tongued devil sanrael laughs


Boy to Pnin: "Think they was here 4 nights ago, they been here most weeks the last couple months."

You have 2 horses, you think with the wagon unloaded that 1 horse could handle it fine so you could take 1 wagon from the brigands.

Taeserle didn't specifically tell you to deliver the wine and return immediately, but you're not sure your new employer would approve if it takes you a week to complete a 3 day job (even if you get rid of the bandits). Though Curral might be able to spin a tale that convinces her.


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

Well, I say we tackle this another day. 10-15 is alot for us to tackle. We can try this after we've worked together a bit more. Plus, I'm not sure Asher wants us tearing up his inn. But, I didn't have to suffer the indignity of the tax. I vote to tackle it later.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

i guess if we go now....take the wagon in the woods..we can recoup the cost of paying the toll...and yes....return to settle the score....i would like to settle it now...but we have wasted enough time...let purchase a horse...take both wagons in the woods....and go back


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

Kiryl listens to Curral's words before chuckling darkly-As you say Curral; you always were the voice of reason. As for horses Sanrael, they are costly and I wonder if any would be for sale here, but your back looks strong enough. If the wheels are willing, I'm sure you and I can pull that third rig back to Fort Inevitable. A good wagon should fetch us 50-100 GP each. Just wish I could be there to see their faces when they come back. Let's be off.

Head back with all due haste to the sight of the toll taking.

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael leads them back the way he went earlier


The only horses available at the Inn belong to the other guests, who aren't really interested in selling, though if you want to get crazy and double normal prices they might be willing to listen.

Otherwise the group makes it back to the area where the toll was taken and you make off with both the wagons.

Kiryl and Sanrael make 3d20 rolls adding your strength and constitution bonuses to pull the wagon.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

3d20 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (11, 13, 13) + 4 + 3 = 44


AC-22; HP 44 INIT +3; PERCEPTION +11
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+6; PA: +9; 2d6+9
Saves:
+7FORT; +2REF; +7WILL

Grasping the harness, Kiryl grunts with effort and looks over at Sanrael to make sure he is pulling his share-Give us a song bard; better yet, push the back end of the wagon!

1d20 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 3 = 12
1d20 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 3 = 24
1d20 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 3 = 25

501 to 550 of 3,485 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Fort Inevitable All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.