SO GD VII Assault on Absalom 9-00 (Tier 1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps & Handouts


251 to 300 of 375 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 2 | HP 16/16 | AC *17 T 13 FF *14 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/4 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

"Woo! We got this now!" says Drelluandast excitedly as he sends another ball of acid flying.

Ranged touch: 1d20 + 3 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 3 - 2 - 4 = 4
Acid damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Rinse and repeat.


Andy, your bullet hit and while it had little effect, it had more effect than those who were previously using slashing or piercing weapons. :)

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 17/17 | AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat 13, CMD 22 | F: +4, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM +8, Bluff -1, Dip -1 | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist: 0/2; Paizo Reroll +4 0/1; Potion of Cure Serious 1/1; Potion of Heroism 1/1; Evil Outsider Bane Shuriken 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Kwan continues his assault, eager now that the team seems to be making progress. "We're doing it! Strike like the wind!"

Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage 1: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Attack 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage 2: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 5/23] [Move: 20]

"Makon is right, blunt weapons seem to be the key to defeating this thing."

ranged attack vs. Hungry Flesh: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 = 23
possible Blunt damage vs. Hungry Flesh: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

NOTE: Applied Point-Blank Shot feat. Andy does not possess Precise Shot yet. Please adjust accordingly.


The repeated bludgeoning brings the ooze down, it bubbles and foams into a puddle on the sands. You hear the cry of a minotaur from nearby, calling you out. It calls out in Giant, in words which are not the kindest regarding you or your parentage.

Party may act, he's over there and coming closer afterward.

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 2 | HP 16/16 | AC *17 T 13 FF *14 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/4 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

Drelluandast moves up behind Kwan. "Ooo, that's a big one!" he says excitedly. "But the thing I've found with the big ones is that they're not always the quickest to react when situations get... slippery." He grins as he pulls out a bit of butter.

Drelluandast moves and readies to cast grease (Reflex 15) on the minotaur's weapon if it gets within range (25 ft).

Liberty's Edge

Half-Orc |HP 46/46|AC:16: 12T: 14F | CMD 20| Fort: 9, Ref: 4. Will: 4| spd. 40| Int.+3|per,+6
raging stats:
HP. 54/54 | AC:15, 10 tch, 13 FF | Fort:+12, Ref:+5, Will:+7 | Att: MW Great axe +9 (1d12+15 dmg), Mace+8 (1d8+15dmg)|CMD 21
Att: MW Great axe +7 (1d12+12dmg.), composite L bow +7 (1d8+5) Bloodrager 4 (spelleater)
special:
Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Destined strike 0/3 day,ferocity 1/1 day, rage 7/12day,blood of life(fast heal 1 raging)
Conditions:,long arms|bear's endurance|fatigued|Healing sacrafice

GM the following action is done assuming there was at least one round between the time we killed the ooze and the Minotaur came (perhaps while the Minotaur was shouting insults?)...otherwise Makon will do none of the bellow actions, he will instead: put away his mace and pick his Great axe, up off the ground.
Makon switches his great axe to his off hand and moves through the ruins while drawing a javelin from the sheath on his back. When he spots the Minotaur he tosses the javelin with all his might despite the extended distance. (Makon carries his Great Axe in his off hand, [free action], He draws his javelin as part of a 40' move [free action and move action], he then throws his javelin with one range increment penalty [standard action]) Javelin: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 - 2 = 20dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

Cabe sighs. "There's always another." He stows his mace and picks up his dueling sword, turning toward the new challenger.

Shield is expired. AC has been adjusted accordingly. Gathering up weapons this turn. If there is an extra turn, Cabe will use it to draw his potion of cat's grace and move 30ft closer to the minotaur. If there is not an extra turn, that will be Cabe's actions for the 2nd round of combat with the minotaur.

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 17/17 | AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat 13, CMD 22 | F: +4, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM +8, Bluff -1, Dip -1 | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist: 0/2; Paizo Reroll +4 0/1; Potion of Cure Serious 1/1; Potion of Heroism 1/1; Evil Outsider Bane Shuriken 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Kwan moves up alongside the broken siege engine, trying to approach the minotaur stealthily. Perhaps if the creature doesn't see me, I can get in under that axe before it notices...

Stealth Check:
Stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


There is NO round between the ooze falling and the minotaur. He is active now, as you defeated the guardian. This round is the only one you have.

Liberty's Edge

Half-Orc |HP 46/46|AC:16: 12T: 14F | CMD 20| Fort: 9, Ref: 4. Will: 4| spd. 40| Int.+3|per,+6
raging stats:
HP. 54/54 | AC:15, 10 tch, 13 FF | Fort:+12, Ref:+5, Will:+7 | Att: MW Great axe +9 (1d12+15 dmg), Mace+8 (1d8+15dmg)|CMD 21
Att: MW Great axe +7 (1d12+12dmg.), composite L bow +7 (1d8+5) Bloodrager 4 (spelleater)
special:
Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Destined strike 0/3 day,ferocity 1/1 day, rage 7/12day,blood of life(fast heal 1 raging)
Conditions:,long arms|bear's endurance|fatigued|Healing sacrafice

Ok NP i’ll Move Makon back to his original position. Consider the Javalin throw never to have happened. Makon hooks his mace to his belt and picks his great axe up off the ground .that’s my round 1 actions in the fight with the Minotaur.

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 5/23] [Move: 20]

Andy moves forward and re-loads his sling..."Why does this seem familiar?"...laughing as he does.


The minotaur approaches! Your doom comes slowly on big hooves. Double move. Party turn.

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 17/17 | AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat 13, CMD 22 | F: +4, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM +8, Bluff -1, Dip -1 | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist: 0/2; Paizo Reroll +4 0/1; Potion of Cure Serious 1/1; Potion of Heroism 1/1; Evil Outsider Bane Shuriken 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Kwan continues to hide, waiting for the ranged attacks of his party to draw in the enemy.

Now realizing that I really ought to have a ranged weapon...

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

Cabe draws a potion from his belt and moves toward the new enemy, dueling sword in hand, watching the bull-man with a cool gaze as he strides forward. Adrenaline and bravado are for the young.

Move action to draw a potion, then moving 30ft.

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 5/23] [Move: 20]

Andy moves and calls out loudly, "Look everyone, dinner is coming to us!"

Grand Lodge

Truth of the Seeker | DWK4 || 10-00 Successes: Reporting Form | Current Status || Spell Templates

***OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT***

Pathfinders and Wave Riders board the last of the Silent Tide’s command ships. Only a moment later, the ship veers, crashes, and begins to sink, joining the Flotsam Graveyard’s wreckage. Table GMs, the Sunken Ships condition on page 29 is now in effect.

Grand Lodge

Truth of the Seeker | DWK4 || 10-00 Successes: Reporting Form | Current Status || Spell Templates

***OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT***

Fighting alongside the First Guard forces, Pathfinders have defeated many of the invading army’s commanders. Without their minotaur overseers to direct their wrath, many of the demon-flesh constructs slow—or even begin fighting one another. The victory is short-lived. Bellowing with Abyssal rage, a massive construct takes to the sky, for a moment blotting out the sun before landing messily atop a squad of the First Guard. The brute is shaped almost like a dragon, but its elongated body, misshapen limbs, bulbous head, and grotesque wings are all stitched together from demonic skin and flesh. It easily swats a dozen soldiers into the sky with one of its immense claws before roaring a second challenge.
As if sensing a worthy rival, the statuesque Gulgamodh flares with angry light and roars “Gulgamodh stands ready,” before leaping Absalom’s walls and lumbering to stand beside the ones who hold its key: the Pathfinders. Who among you is prepared to guide Gulgamodh’s hand?

Table GMs, the Broken Horns condition on page 29 is now in effect.


Up to you folks if you want to continue the minotaur fight or move on to the Gulgamodh fight.

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 5/23] [Move: 20]

Might as well move on.

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 2 | HP 16/16 | AC *17 T 13 FF *14 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/4 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

Agreed. Don't want to get further and further behind.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

Yeah. I was looking forward to getting pummeled by this guy, but we really should keep going. Good thing it happened before I actually drank the potion!


Init:
Kwan: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Andy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Cabe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Drelluandast: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Makon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Enemy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

The same key that Amenopheus lent to the Pathfinders segments into interlocking pieces, each of which allows its wielder to control one part of Gulgamodh: its boots, fist, gun, head, heart, or voice. Someone will have to take Heart and something else.

A creature swoops down from above, claws and teeth gnashing at Gulgamodh! Can Gulgamodh stand against this mighty foe? Party turn, check the list and grab something you think you'll be good at.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

I have pretty good Bluff and Intimidate so I can do Gulgamodh's Voice if you guys want. I'll also run Gulgamodh's Heart if no one else wants to.

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 2 | HP 16/16 | AC *17 T 13 FF *14 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/4 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

Drelluandast would love to run the heart, but apparently it doesn't take Spellcraft or Knowledge (arcana) to run an arcane heart. Since none of his skills are looking applicable right now, he can man the gun arm.

I mean, he's been the artillery to this point anyway, so...


Also, assume the creature is within melee range, I can't find a good pic for it.

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 17/17 | AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat 13, CMD 22 | F: +4, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM +8, Bluff -1, Dip -1 | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist: 0/2; Paizo Reroll +4 0/1; Potion of Cure Serious 1/1; Potion of Heroism 1/1; Evil Outsider Bane Shuriken 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Kwan will take Gulfamodh's Boots. I'm not in a good spot to move the mini right now, but Kwan will meet me Gulfamodh's 30' forward. Edit: Nvm, it is within melee range already. Let's kick then...

Kick Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (14) + 22 = 36
Kick Damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 3) + 8 = 16

Quicky learning his balance in the great machine, Kwan launches a spinning kick at the metal dragon. Boot to the head.

Liberty's Edge

Half-Orc |HP 46/46|AC:16: 12T: 14F | CMD 20| Fort: 9, Ref: 4. Will: 4| spd. 40| Int.+3|per,+6
raging stats:
HP. 54/54 | AC:15, 10 tch, 13 FF | Fort:+12, Ref:+5, Will:+7 | Att: MW Great axe +9 (1d12+15 dmg), Mace+8 (1d8+15dmg)|CMD 21
Att: MW Great axe +7 (1d12+12dmg.), composite L bow +7 (1d8+5) Bloodrager 4 (spelleater)
special:
Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Destined strike 0/3 day,ferocity 1/1 day, rage 7/12day,blood of life(fast heal 1 raging)
Conditions:,long arms|bear's endurance|fatigued|Healing sacrafice

Makon spits, Don't want to die inside a machine...But, a battle is a battle...I'll take the heart. Once inside Makon sees a lever with a lighting bolt etched on the side, Wonder what this does? Says he as he grasp the handle and pulls with all his might. str chek: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 When he hears the satisfy crack of electricity start to charge the limbs and weapons of the machine ...Makon shouts, It's ok boys give it too um...the creature attacking us is in for a *shock* when you hit it!

FYI I only have time to post once a day(right now) so I'd prefer someone else take the hands (it's just an attack roll it looks like no special skill).. (Andy's perception is +8 so he'd make a decent 'head'
Oh and don't forget to add 1d6 electrical damage to your weapons in round 2 (no weapon dmg will take effect till then because I'm last in initiative order)

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 5/23] [Move: 20]

Andy does what he can to control the Head...

Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Well, can't get any further apart than those rolls. All attacks become 19-20/x3 for the next round. (I assume a natural 20 passes)

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 2 | HP 16/16 | AC *17 T 13 FF *14 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/4 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

Drelluandast can control both arms if nobody else wants to.

Drelluandast tries to push the dragon-monstrosity away so he can use the big gun.

Fist Push: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (13) + 22 = 35
Bludgeoning damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (6, 3) + 8 = 17
CMB to push: 1d20 + 34 ⇒ (4) + 34 = 38

If that moves the opponent back far enough to not provoke an AoO, Drelluandast will do the following:

"Haha!" he cries as he swings the other arm into position. "Now get a taste of this!"

Cannon Shot, Ranged touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Untyped damage?: 6d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 4, 4, 3, 6) = 23

Otherwise, he'll just hit the thing with the gun arm as well.

Gun Slam: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (15) + 22 = 37
Bludgeoning damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (4, 3) + 8 = 15

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

Gulgamodh's Voice, incoming! Assuming we perform all of our limb's actions, correct? If not, then just the first action.

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Encourage (Intimidate): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Shout (Intimidate): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 5, 2) = 18

Taunt (Bluff): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


You perform one action from the sheet per initiative. You cannot perform all. Someone will perform one action from two different sheets, I believe Drelluandast is doing so.

Spoiler:
Bite: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (5) + 23 = 28
Damage: 3d6 + 11 ⇒ (2, 3, 1) + 11 = 17
Claw: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (20) + 23 = 43
Claw Confirm: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (1) + 23 = 24
Damage: 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (2, 1) + 11 = 14
Claw: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (8) + 23 = 31
Damage: 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (2, 1) + 11 = 14
Tail Slap: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26
Grapple: 1d20 + 35 ⇒ (4) + 35 = 39
128/177

The beast rends and tears at Gulgamodh with claw and fangs, very nearly grappling and almost ripping chunks of the construct apart. Gulgamodh looks injured, but still able to fight on! "Gulgamodh awaits commands." Party may act.

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 5/23] [Move: 20]

Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 2 | HP 16/16 | AC *17 T 13 FF *14 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/4 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

Again!" cries Drelluandast.

But this time with all the buffs activated!

Fist Slam: 1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 22 + 2 = 32
Bludgeoning, electric damage: 3d6 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 2) + 8 + (4) = 26

Gun Slam: 1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 22 + 2 = 27
Bludgeoning, electric damage: 2d6 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4, 2) + 8 + (2) = 16

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

Aha, gotcha. I'll mostly stick to Encourage then, try to keep the buffs going.

Encourage (Intimidate): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Liberty's Edge

Half-Orc |HP 46/46|AC:16: 12T: 14F | CMD 20| Fort: 9, Ref: 4. Will: 4| spd. 40| Int.+3|per,+6
raging stats:
HP. 54/54 | AC:15, 10 tch, 13 FF | Fort:+12, Ref:+5, Will:+7 | Att: MW Great axe +9 (1d12+15 dmg), Mace+8 (1d8+15dmg)|CMD 21
Att: MW Great axe +7 (1d12+12dmg.), composite L bow +7 (1d8+5) Bloodrager 4 (spelleater)
special:
Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Destined strike 0/3 day,ferocity 1/1 day, rage 7/12day,blood of life(fast heal 1 raging)
Conditions:,long arms|bear's endurance|fatigued|Healing sacrafice

The beast on top of Gulgamodh begins to rend bits from it. The screeching noise is intolerable to Makon's sensitive ears. Makon gets very upset and grabs his ears raging in Anger No ! No! NO! Must kill the beast stop the racket! Argh!!! (Makon Rages) Makon bits his lips and pulls hard on the levers that repair the gigantic construct. Str Check: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25

repair if applicable:
repair: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 1) = 8

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 17/17 | AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat 13, CMD 22 | F: +4, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM +8, Bluff -1, Dip -1 | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist: 0/2; Paizo Reroll +4 0/1; Potion of Cure Serious 1/1; Potion of Heroism 1/1; Evil Outsider Bane Shuriken 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Kwan attempts to kick the metallic dragon again.

Kick Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (13) + 22 = 35
Kick Damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 5) + 8 = 16

Grand Lodge

Truth of the Seeker | DWK4 || 10-00 Successes: Reporting Form | Current Status || Spell Templates

***OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT***

An elite team of Pathfinders pins down one of the draconic monstrosity Atalazorn’s limbs, giving Gulgamodh an opportunity to grab the beast’s head. After a brief struggle, Gulgamodh decapitates the abomination, which falls to the battlefield with a shuddering crash. With the giant construct leading the way, formations of the First Guard and Pathfinders converge on the siege castle.

Gulgamodh bulldozes down the outer gate head-first. Waiting inside is a battalion of demons led by a minotaur champion with metal plates bolted to its body and wielding an overlarge sword. It sweeps the sword at Gulgamodh, tearing open a terrible gash that nearly splits the giant construct in two. Gulgamodh lets out a drawn-out, metallic wail before collapsing in the gateway.

The ancient guardian may have fallen, but the path into the castle is open. Don’t waste this opportunity!

Table GMs, the Siege Castle condition on page 29 is now in effect.

Grand Lodge

Hello, I'm GM Khaoz, says so right there <--, I'll try to keep more fun going your way, now let's get this ball rolling once more. (EDIT: Paizo ate my first post here.)

Because the siege castle isn’t big enough for huge formations of the First Guards to enter, the Pathfinders and other local heroes are among the first to storm the fortification. This gatehouse is teeming with horrid fiends, and a seasoned Venture-Captain orders the Pathfinders to engage the enemy, “Greenhorns, kill those snipers in the towers! Experienced Pathfinders, kill me some babaus and nabasus! Tough-as-nails veterans, kill that bucket-headed abomination on the stairs!” As soon as the orders come, a Greenhorn team rushes the south tower flanking the entrance, leaving the north one to you.

Initiative:
Kwan: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Andy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Cabe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Drelluandast: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Makon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Red Enemy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Blue/Yellow Enemies: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Round 1 START Bold may go. (Gulgamodh’s body, the broken door, rubble, and stairs each count as difficult terrain.)
Makon
Red Enemy
Andy
Cabe
Blue/Yellow Enemy
Kwan
Drelluandast

Updated Map

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 17/17 | AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat 13, CMD 22 | F: +4, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM +8, Bluff -1, Dip -1 | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist: 0/2; Paizo Reroll +4 0/1; Potion of Cure Serious 1/1; Potion of Heroism 1/1; Evil Outsider Bane Shuriken 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Thanks for helping GM Khaoz. What do these critters look like? Not in terms of knowledge checks (though others might be able to make that) but in appearance. Do they look like humans or demons?

Liberty's Edge

Half-Orc |HP 46/46|AC:16: 12T: 14F | CMD 20| Fort: 9, Ref: 4. Will: 4| spd. 40| Int.+3|per,+6
raging stats:
HP. 54/54 | AC:15, 10 tch, 13 FF | Fort:+12, Ref:+5, Will:+7 | Att: MW Great axe +9 (1d12+15 dmg), Mace+8 (1d8+15dmg)|CMD 21
Att: MW Great axe +7 (1d12+12dmg.), composite L bow +7 (1d8+5) Bloodrager 4 (spelleater)
special:
Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Destined strike 0/3 day,ferocity 1/1 day, rage 7/12day,blood of life(fast heal 1 raging)
Conditions:,long arms|bear's endurance|fatigued|Healing sacrafice

Makon and his long strides picks his way easily through the broken terrain. Finally free of the confines of the beast, Makon waste no time in letting his exaltation show through unfettered anger and enmity at his enemies. You would make us all slaves! You'll pay with your wretched lives dogs! Makon foams out the mouth raging as his great axe drops on towards the blue foe. Great axe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12dmg: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 Going to guess that missed clean...won't waste a 'destined strike' on it.

Grand Lodge

Kwan Zinshen wrote:
Thanks for helping GM Khaoz. What do these critters look like? Not in terms of knowledge checks (though others might be able to make that) but in appearance. Do they look like humans or demons?

To the untrained eye, the enemies before you look like humans, except for the brightly colored skin and horns sprouting from their foreheads. But to the trained eye, like Andy, the two in the front holding crossbows, despite a few obvious differences, would appear to be tieflings. While the one with a longbow in his claws, his skin a deep crimson and horns as dark as midnight on a moonless sky, appears to be a Cambion, or so Drelluandast believes.

Round 1.1 UPDATE Bold may go. (Gulgamodh’s body, the broken door, rubble, and stairs each count as difficult terrain.)
Makon
Andy
Cabe

Delay - Cambion
Blue/Yellow Tiefling
Kwan
Drelluandast

Updated Map

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

Cabe draws both his sword and the potion of cat's grace, and prepares to enter the fray.

Two move actions to draw items.

Grand Lodge

Updated Map

As your group begins to pour through the door, the red archer speaks "આવો, ધસારો! હું તમને તમારા નિર્માતાને મળવા માટે મોકલીશ નહીં, પરંતુ હું ખાતરી કરીશ કે તમે સ્વાદિષ્ટ પીડાદાયક પીડા સહન કરો છો." before letting go of his bow and pulling a scimitar. He takes one step and swings his weapon in front of Makon, putting more effort into it than necessary, but it pays off.

The blue tiefling takes advantage of the half-orc's pain to step away, then tries to shoot at Drelluandast. Almost immediately the yellow one pokes his head and shoots at the very same target. Luckily for the gnome, they both miss.

Abyssal:
The cambion said "Come, rush in! I won't send you to meet your maker, but I'll make sure you die suffering delicious excruciating pain.

Round 1.2 UPDATE Bold may go. (Gulgamodh’s body, the broken door, rubble, and stairs each count as difficult terrain.)
Cambion - Attacks Makon. Attack; Crit Confirm; Damage: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 222d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 6) + 8 = 19 Hits for 19 Damage.
Blue Tiefling - Attacks Drelluandast. Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 Missed.
Yellow Tiefling - Attacks Drelluandast. Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Missed.
Delay - Andy
Kwan
Drelluandast

Round 2 Start
Makon (19 Dmg)
Cabe

Cambion
Blue/Yellow Tiefling
Andy
Kwan
Drelluandast

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 2 | HP 16/16 | AC *17 T 13 FF *14 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/4 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

Drelluandast ducks as the bolts fly just over his head. "Whoa!" he blurts, then studies the demon before him.

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 GM, you decide what a wizard would think is important

After seeing the terrible blow his companion took, Drelluandast is filled with his own fury. "Hey!" he yells, "you leave him alone!" He plunges his hand into the pouch on his waist and pulls out a small piece of butter, which he rubs between his fingers as he chants and stares at the demon's weapon. His work complete, he nods and carefully makes his way through the remains of the gate to the relative safety of the wall.

Drelluandast casts Grease (Reflex 15) on the cambion's weapon, then move to be less of a target.

Grand Lodge

Delluandast remembers quite a bit from a recent read, an old parchment written in Celestial. He could even recite it from memory, it went something like this, जब एक इन्क्यूबस एबीस में एक के साथ प्रजनन करता है, और प्राणघातक माता-पिता गर्भावस्था में उस विमान पर रहता है, गर्भावस्था बच्चा पर्याप्त आबादी ऊर्जा को अवशोषित करने के लिए अवशोषित करता है, लेकिन एक प्रकार के दानव के रूप में जाना जाता है।

कैम्बियन सच बाहरी हैं। अधिकांश कैम्बियनों में लाल त्वचा, उनके सिर पर सींग, और पैर के लिए बुने हुए खुदाई होते हैं- कैम्बियन की उपस्थिति के तेज पहलू के रूप में व्यापक रूप से नहीं है। एक ठेठ कैम्बियन 6 फीट लंबा होता है और वजन पाउंड होता है।

चैम्बियन दानव:
When an incubus procreates with a humanoid in the Abyss, and the mortal parent resides on that plane throughout the pregnancy, the gestating child absorbs enough Abyssal energy to be born not as a half-demon, but as a type of humanoid demon known as a cambion.

Cambions are true outsiders. The majority of cambions have red skin, horns on their heads, and cloven hooves for feet—the fiendish aspects of cambions’ appearance don’t range as widely as those of tieflings. A typical cambion stands 6 feet tall and weighs 190 pounds.

Actual, useful bits are on the following spoiler:

Spoiler:
Cambions are aligned to the Chaotic and Evil energies of the planes. They are Immune to electricity and poison; they are highly Resistant to acid, cold, and fire (10); Spells cast by your run of the mill wizard will have no effect on them. SR 13

Has abilities that mimic the following spells, Command, Charm person Death knell, Enthrall. CL 3.


Cambion vs Grease: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Okay, I've gotta come out and say that I'm filling filthy, not to mention guilty, with the way this bull-dude is rolling, RNGsus is conspiring against you. I'm just pushing the button here!

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 17/17 | AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat 13, CMD 22 | F: +4, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM +8, Bluff -1, Dip -1 | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist: 0/2; Paizo Reroll +4 0/1; Potion of Cure Serious 1/1; Potion of Heroism 1/1; Evil Outsider Bane Shuriken 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Hold on Makon!" Kwan cries out as he sees the half-orc take a severe wound. He moves up to engage two of the tieflings, preparing a fierce attack of his own.

Using Stunning Fist (1/2 remaining)
Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 - OK nevermind...
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

Cabe quaffs the potion of cat's grace and moves further toward their opponents, hampered by the rubble.

Bugger. Damn knee. Could've bounced right through this nonsense ten years ago.

Grumbling under his breath, he sets his sights on a spot behind the other two creatures in flanking position with Kwan. It will be a tough tumble to make, but he feels the power of the potion loosening his calcified joints and making him more limber. Yes, just maybe he can make it...

Moving 15ft (difficult terrain) and drinking potion. Someday I'll get into this fight!

Grand Lodge

Truth of the Seeker | DWK4 || 10-00 Successes: Reporting Form | Current Status || Spell Templates

***OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT***

Teams of Pathfinders wielding battering rams crash against the inner gates again and again until, with a decisive crack, the doors shatter inward. The Pathfinders can now enter the castle’s inner reaches as waves of reinforcements arrive to help finish off the defenders outside.

Table GMs, the Open Gates condition on page 29 is in effect.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-Orc |HP 46/46|AC:16: 12T: 14F | CMD 20| Fort: 9, Ref: 4. Will: 4| spd. 40| Int.+3|per,+6
raging stats:
HP. 54/54 | AC:15, 10 tch, 13 FF | Fort:+12, Ref:+5, Will:+7 | Att: MW Great axe +9 (1d12+15 dmg), Mace+8 (1d8+15dmg)|CMD 21
Att: MW Great axe +7 (1d12+12dmg.), composite L bow +7 (1d8+5) Bloodrager 4 (spelleater)
special:
Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Destined strike 0/3 day,ferocity 1/1 day, rage 7/12day,blood of life(fast heal 1 raging)
Conditions:,long arms|bear's endurance|fatigued|Healing sacrafice

for GM:
GM please note the following in case any of this matters.. my great axe is cold iron. My spell eater archtype, gives me fast healing 1 while raging (therefore at the start of my turn round 2 I'll only be dmg 18hp), I will have one round of rage left after round 2 (meaning I can rage through round 3), I will be taking a 5' step back after I swing my axe at the cambion and drawing a potion( not if it has a reach weapon), this means I will be unable to take attacks of opportunity in round 2 (with my great axe), lastly I read Bloodrage it appears I can drink a potion while raging (it's not a skill or ability that requires concentration) please let me know if I cannot drink a potion while raging as it will effect my choice of actions should I live to see the 3rd round..thx :)

Makon is staggered form the tremendous blow of the 1/2 demon. His first reaction is to strike the foul abysmal thing back Go back to whatever layer of the abyss your whore mother spawned you on! But the effort of Makon's blow, combined with the massive blood-loss from the Cambion's own telling blow, takes its toll on Makon. After swinging his axe, Makon takes a tactical step away from the creature and reaches for his handy healing potion.

MW cold iron Great axe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22dmg: 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

251 to 300 of 375 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SO GD VII Assault on Absalom 9-00 (Tier 1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.