SO GD VII Assault on Absalom 9-00 (Tier 1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps & Handouts


201 to 250 of 375 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Andy, these are Ectoplasmic Humans.


Also missed the question about corporeal. They are corporeal. Would be rough to send incorporeal foes at a 1-2 party. Waiting on Andy to post action for round, or will proceed later today.

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 4/23] [Move: 20]

Sorry for the delay.

Andy calls out "Makon, we need to stay close to each other." as he draws his Cure Light Wounds wand with his left hand, and moves forwards toward the injured Kwan.

Andy continues singing as well..."My friends and I have come to fight, evil creatures we will smite. Your reign of terror soon will pass, once we have finished kicking your....butts."

Inspire Courage(Su): A 1st level bard can use his performance to inspire courage in his allies (including himself), bolstering them against fear and improving their combat abilities. To be affected, an ally must be able to perceive the bard’s performance. An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.


Makon destroys one of the undead, and Kwan strikes but finds it ineffective. The creature then strikes Kwan again, the ectoplasm sticks to him and continues to unnerve him. Another 5 damage to Kwan.

Spoiler:
Attacks: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Attacks: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Attacks: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Party may act.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

"Makon!" Cabe calls. "Lead them back this way! We're too spread out!" With that, he channels arcane power into his blade and strides over to flank with one of the undead abominations. With a cold, furious focus, he swipes hard at it.

Swift action to spend a point from his Arcane Pool to make his sword a +1 dueling sword, move action to step into flanking position, and attacking.

Dueling Sword: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 9

Bards really are the best! I dunno if that's a hit but if it is, that's not a bad chunk of damage. I mean it's no 17 bloodrage damage but still. :P

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 4/23] [Move: 20]

Andy double-moves forward and continues singing.

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 2 | HP 16/16 | AC *17 T 13 FF *14 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/4 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

Drelluandast steps to the side to get a better view, then carefully takes aim at the undead between Cabe and Kwan with another ball of acid.

Ranged touch, Inspired, Shooting into melee: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 2
Acid damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Drelluandast takes a 5 ft step and casts acid splash at the undead between Cabe and Kwan.

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 17/17 | AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat 13, CMD 22 | F: +4, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM +8, Bluff -1, Dip -1 | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist: 0/2; Paizo Reroll +4 0/1; Potion of Cure Serious 1/1; Potion of Heroism 1/1; Evil Outsider Bane Shuriken 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Kwan grunts as the undead creature strikes him again before he attacks again. "We must stop these foul beings from entering the city. Who would have brought such monsters here?"

Attack 1: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 7
Damage 1: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

Attack 2: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 8 - really? ugh...
Damage 2: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6

Liberty's Edge

Half-Orc |HP 46/46|AC:16: 12T: 14F | CMD 20| Fort: 9, Ref: 4. Will: 4| spd. 40| Int.+3|per,+6
raging stats:
HP. 54/54 | AC:15, 10 tch, 13 FF | Fort:+12, Ref:+5, Will:+7 | Att: MW Great axe +9 (1d12+15 dmg), Mace+8 (1d8+15dmg)|CMD 21
Att: MW Great axe +7 (1d12+12dmg.), composite L bow +7 (1d8+5) Bloodrager 4 (spelleater)
special:
Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Destined strike 0/3 day,ferocity 1/1 day, rage 7/12day,blood of life(fast heal 1 raging)
Conditions:,long arms|bear's endurance|fatigued|Healing sacrafice

Makon gains 1hp at the start of his turn while raging because he has 'fast healing' (class ability of spell eater archtype.)

Makon's blood is boiling at a premium. He's in the state of being where anger, spiritual, and physical balance all meld. His body begins to heal even as his anger rises at the gruesome undead thing that remains...He only smiles in anticipation.

Caebricalius wrote:
"Makon!" Cabe calls. "Lead them back this way! We're too spread out!"
Andy Applebottom wrote:
"Makon, we need to stay close to each other."

Makon sneers at his companions suggestion of retreat, They've got weak minds and hearts. To die in battle, is better than to die old and frail. They fear...and fear is their weakness...

Makon yells back to his companions more forcefully than he would normally (while not in the midst of his blood rage.) Don't worry I've got these two! Makon then grins as he steps closer to the slimy undead thing, Guess I'll have to cut you cleaner than I did your friend...your friend splattered some of his smelly goo on me as I cut him in twain! Makon lets his axe fall with a primitive scream. G axe: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 1 = 23 dmg: 1d12 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 = 10


Makon makes short work once again of his foe, with Cabe striking down another. The group seems close to finishing their enemies off, the gooey bits dissolving once they fall to the rampart stones (though not the stuff clinging to Makon and Kwan).

The remaining foe keeps up the assault on Kwan, aiming to take someone out with them!

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

He lands another solid hit, but not enough to actually down Kwan, though the monk is on his last legs.

Party may act.

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 4/23] [Move: 20]

Andy stops singing and touches Kwan with his wand of Cure Light Wounds...

Cure Light Wounds vs. Kwan: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

...and stops singing.

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 2 | HP 16/16 | AC *17 T 13 FF *14 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/4 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

Drelluandast moves a bit closer and prepares to hurl another orb of acid once he has a clear shot. "Kwan," he hollers, "step to the side!"

Drelluandast is readying to cast acid splash as soon as Kwan steps out of the way and his opponent is without cover.

Ranged touch: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 3 - 4 = 2
Acid damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

He's trying, guys. He's trying his best.

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 17/17 | AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat 13, CMD 22 | F: +4, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM +8, Bluff -1, Dip -1 | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist: 0/2; Paizo Reroll +4 0/1; Potion of Cure Serious 1/1; Potion of Heroism 1/1; Evil Outsider Bane Shuriken 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Thank you Andy. I will make use of your assistance." Kwan steps to the side, setting up a flank for Cabe and determined to take down the foe.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 - 2 = 9
Damage 1: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Attack 2: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 2 = 17
Damage 2: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Liberty's Edge

Half-Orc |HP 46/46|AC:16: 12T: 14F | CMD 20| Fort: 9, Ref: 4. Will: 4| spd. 40| Int.+3|per,+6
raging stats:
HP. 54/54 | AC:15, 10 tch, 13 FF | Fort:+12, Ref:+5, Will:+7 | Att: MW Great axe +9 (1d12+15 dmg), Mace+8 (1d8+15dmg)|CMD 21
Att: MW Great axe +7 (1d12+12dmg.), composite L bow +7 (1d8+5) Bloodrager 4 (spelleater)
special:
Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Destined strike 0/3 day,ferocity 1/1 day, rage 7/12day,blood of life(fast heal 1 raging)
Conditions:,long arms|bear's endurance|fatigued|Healing sacrafice

While continuing to Rage Makon double moves towards his companions.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

No problem, Drell. Low levels are rough for casters!

Cabe steps up to the final creature and prepares to unleash another deadly strike.

5ft step and attack.

+1 Dueling Sword: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

That was... underwhelming.


The last foe tenaciously clings to its fragment of life, despite the various beatings and slashings! It sees Andy healing, and goes after the small thing!

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

It wallops the halfling soundly! Icky goo from the creature sticks to Andy. Will DC 11 or shaken for 1d4 rounds

Party may act.

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 2 | HP 16/16 | AC *17 T 13 FF *14 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/4 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

"Andy!" Drelluandast hollers, "Watch out for that..." his voice trails off and he winces. "Ouch." He chants, and his orb of acid flies away again.

Ranged touch, Shooting into melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 4 = 3
Acid damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

I mean, he could threaten a crit again. Maybe. (Marginally) better than delaying! #BarSoLow

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 4/23] [Move: 20]

Will save DC:11: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Andy takes a 5' step and uses the wand again...

CLW vs. Kwan: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 17/17 | AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat 13, CMD 22 | F: +4, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM +8, Bluff -1, Dip -1 | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist: 0/2; Paizo Reroll +4 0/1; Potion of Cure Serious 1/1; Potion of Heroism 1/1; Evil Outsider Bane Shuriken 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Recovering from his earlier fear, Kwan launches another attack at the ectoplasmic creature. "Thank you for your assistance, Andy. It is greatly appreciated. Take care for your own wounds now while we defeat this monster."

Attack 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Damage 1: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Attack 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage 2: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

Cabe tries to tumble past the creature, ignoring the dull ache that flares up in his knee, in order to return to a flanking position, then hacks away at it.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
+1 Dueling Sword: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

Yeah that's definitely an AoO lol. This is gonna hurt.


Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

The creature tries to strike tumbling Cabe, but doesn't, and it proves to be his undoing! Combat over, new combat incoming, you have a couple of rounds if you need to do stuff.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

Cabe draws a cloth from his back pocket and carefully wipes the rotted ichor off his blade. "Keep your eyes open," he says. "There may be more. Steel yourselves."

How many rounds? If it's less than 8 rounds, I'll mark them off the duration of my shield and enhance weapon.

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 17/17 | AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat 13, CMD 22 | F: +4, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM +8, Bluff -1, Dip -1 | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist: 0/2; Paizo Reroll +4 0/1; Potion of Cure Serious 1/1; Potion of Heroism 1/1; Evil Outsider Bane Shuriken 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Kwan will provide his CLW wand to Andy & request some additional healing. He can keep the wand for future use if he likes.


2-3, at discretion of party.

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 4/23] [Move: 20]

Andy takes the wand from Kwan and uses it...

CLW vs. Kwan: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

..then hands it back, and uses his own to heal himself..

CLW vs. Self: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

...and again...
CLW vs. Self: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Anyone else injured? Oh, is the Shaken effect worn off when combat starts anew?

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

Looks like 3 rounds. Works for me. That gives me 4 more rounds on shield and 5 more rounds on enhance weapon. Also, Cabe took no damage so he's good.

Liberty's Edge

Half-Orc |HP 46/46|AC:16: 12T: 14F | CMD 20| Fort: 9, Ref: 4. Will: 4| spd. 40| Int.+3|per,+6
raging stats:
HP. 54/54 | AC:15, 10 tch, 13 FF | Fort:+12, Ref:+5, Will:+7 | Att: MW Great axe +9 (1d12+15 dmg), Mace+8 (1d8+15dmg)|CMD 21
Att: MW Great axe +7 (1d12+12dmg.), composite L bow +7 (1d8+5) Bloodrager 4 (spelleater)
special:
Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Destined strike 0/3 day,ferocity 1/1 day, rage 7/12day,blood of life(fast heal 1 raging)
Conditions:,long arms|bear's endurance|fatigued|Healing sacrafice

Makon shakes himself out of his Rage when he see's the last creature fall. He see's the little one Andy using a wand of healing and take's out his own wand of healing. Me lodge gave me a healing stick of my own...but afraid I don't know how to use so good. Makon shoves the wand towards Andy.. Do you mind?

requesting Andy to use my wand to heal me. I'll move my character next to him.

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 17/17 | AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat 13, CMD 22 | F: +4, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM +8, Bluff -1, Dip -1 | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist: 0/2; Paizo Reroll +4 0/1; Potion of Cure Serious 1/1; Potion of Heroism 1/1; Evil Outsider Bane Shuriken 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

If anyone would like to take Kwan's wand for later use, that'd be great. It's semi-too late to hand it out once combat starts.

I'm otherwise ready to go.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

Can't cast CLW and I don't have UMD. In fact I think Andy is the only one that can heal at the moment so it should probably just stay with him.

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 4/23] [Move: 20]

"Always glad to help, my friend., accepting the sand and using it...

CLW vs. Makon: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

...Then handing it back.

Liberty's Edge

Half-Orc |HP 46/46|AC:16: 12T: 14F | CMD 20| Fort: 9, Ref: 4. Will: 4| spd. 40| Int.+3|per,+6
raging stats:
HP. 54/54 | AC:15, 10 tch, 13 FF | Fort:+12, Ref:+5, Will:+7 | Att: MW Great axe +9 (1d12+15 dmg), Mace+8 (1d8+15dmg)|CMD 21
Att: MW Great axe +7 (1d12+12dmg.), composite L bow +7 (1d8+5) Bloodrager 4 (spelleater)
special:
Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Destined strike 0/3 day,ferocity 1/1 day, rage 7/12day,blood of life(fast heal 1 raging)
Conditions:,long arms|bear's endurance|fatigued|Healing sacrafice

Makon nods at the little halfling and huffs a few more breathes out after his extended Rage.

notes on Makon's Rage:
(Note Makon will be fatigued when combat resumes we had three rounds of rest in between combat. Makon will be fatigued his first three rounds of the next combat. If we've had four rounds he'll only be fatigued for two rounds of the next combat. Will need need an exact amount of rounds between time last combat entered and the new combat begins)
Um thx ...*pant* *pant* I feel a lot better now...say you're O.K. ....well for a little guy any way... Makon takes his wand back and clasp the small shoulder of Andy with his meaty mits. Yeah you're alright...your singing isn't bad either Makon smiles revealing a chipped canine incisor tooth.

(note: have not adjusted for the fatigued condition on my stat blocks will make adjustments as I roll.)


The group continues onwards after their 4 rounds of healing and prep, and moves into the cairnlands! They come upon a great deal of fighting, and one creature singles them out as prey, it appears to be some variety of ooze! Know: Dungeoneering

Init:
Init: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (3) - 3 = 0
Kwan: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Andy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Cabe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Drelluandast: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Makon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

The entire party may act first. This thing rolled a 0 on init.

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 2 | HP 16/16 | AC *17 T 13 FF *14 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/4 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

Before anyone else can get close, Drelluandast springs into action! "Let's find out if it resists acid!" he cries as his corrosive orb flies again.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Acid damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Drelluandast moves and casts acid splash. No flask focus damage yet. It's an ooze, and it's large - maybe that'll hit?

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 17/17 | AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat 13, CMD 22 | F: +4, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM +8, Bluff -1, Dip -1 | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist: 0/2; Paizo Reroll +4 0/1; Potion of Cure Serious 1/1; Potion of Heroism 1/1; Evil Outsider Bane Shuriken 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Kwan moves up to the ooze and strikes at it warily with his tonfa. "What is this thing?"

Unarmed Strike (tonfa) & fighting defensively (AC 21)
Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 6 - 4 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Wishful thinking, but a 5 still barely misses.

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 4/23] [Move: 20]

Knowledge(Dungeoneering)(Bardic Knowledge): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Andy shares any knowledge he may gain with the group...

Looking for DR, elemental resist/immunity, special attack, SR

...then changes his rapier and wand out for his sling and a bullet.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

Into the cairnlands... Does that mean more time has passed, like minutes instead of rounds? I assume from your previous posts that it does not, so I'll leave my shield and enhance weapon rounds up, but if I'm wrong let me know and I'll use another Arcane Point. It will simply mean my AC is down by 4.

Cabe strides up to the strange blob and slashes at it.

+1 Dueling Sword: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

Liberty's Edge

Half-Orc |HP 46/46|AC:16: 12T: 14F | CMD 20| Fort: 9, Ref: 4. Will: 4| spd. 40| Int.+3|per,+6
raging stats:
HP. 54/54 | AC:15, 10 tch, 13 FF | Fort:+12, Ref:+5, Will:+7 | Att: MW Great axe +9 (1d12+15 dmg), Mace+8 (1d8+15dmg)|CMD 21
Att: MW Great axe +7 (1d12+12dmg.), composite L bow +7 (1d8+5) Bloodrager 4 (spelleater)
special:
Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Destined strike 0/3 day,ferocity 1/1 day, rage 7/12day,blood of life(fast heal 1 raging)
Conditions:,long arms|bear's endurance|fatigued|Healing sacrafice

Makon stays close to Andy still panting from the previous combat, he leans his axe against his hip bends at the waist placing both hands on his knees and ask Andy, What is that thing? How do I kill it? What should I hit it with? that’s Makon’s round, he should only have one more round of fatigue after this round


As it does not specifically tell me how long it takes, or I missed that sentence, I am ruling that you can use these wands as you move and that the (4) rounds that we took happened. Also sorry, I was dead yesterday.

Andy remembers that this sort of Ooze is a "Hungry Flesh" and that while it has no DR, it isn't subject to sneak attack or critical hits, because it doesn't have "weak points".

Cabe's strike cleanly cleaves a chunk of mass from the ooze, but it seems to re-form almost immediately. The slimy foe then tries to slam Cabe with its mass.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

It does not get past his defenses.

Party may act.

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 2 | HP 16/16 | AC *17 T 13 FF *14 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +7, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/4 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

Eternally undiscouraged, Drelluandast throws another orb at the ooze. "Maybe we can do enough damage all at once to take it down!" he cries.

Ranged touch, cover, shooting into melee: 1d20 + 3 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 3 - 2 - 4 = 15
Acid damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Second verse, same as the first. Might hit this time though.


It does hit. Touch AC is 6.

Liberty's Edge

Half-Orc |HP 46/46|AC:16: 12T: 14F | CMD 20| Fort: 9, Ref: 4. Will: 4| spd. 40| Int.+3|per,+6
raging stats:
HP. 54/54 | AC:15, 10 tch, 13 FF | Fort:+12, Ref:+5, Will:+7 | Att: MW Great axe +9 (1d12+15 dmg), Mace+8 (1d8+15dmg)|CMD 21
Att: MW Great axe +7 (1d12+12dmg.), composite L bow +7 (1d8+5) Bloodrager 4 (spelleater)
special:
Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Destined strike 0/3 day,ferocity 1/1 day, rage 7/12day,blood of life(fast heal 1 raging)
Conditions:,long arms|bear's endurance|fatigued|Healing sacrafice

Makon *huffs* and *puffs* but, never-the-less lumbers forward and slides in front of Caebricalius and swings with his great axe. G axe: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 1 = 14dmg: 1d12 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 - 1 = 9

(took the -1 off to hit for fatigued; also my AC: is only '15' till the beginning of my next turn )

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 4/23] [Move: 20]

Andy moves forward and tries to hit the Hungry Flesh with a sling bullet...

ranged attack vs. Hungry Flesh: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18
possible Blunt damage vs. Hungry Flesh: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

NOTE: Applied Point-Blank Shot feat. Andy does not possess Precise Shot yet. Please adjust accordingly.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

Cabe ducks easily to the side, letting most of the hit glance off the mage armor, and attempts to cut off another piece of the ooze.

Dueling Sword: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8

Let me guess. Since it's an ooze, that probably would still have been a hit? Sigh. Good damage too.


No, not a hit, ooze has natural armor.

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 17/17 | AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat 13, CMD 22 | F: +4, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM +8, Bluff -1, Dip -1 | Speed 30ft | Stunning Fist: 0/2; Paizo Reroll +4 0/1; Potion of Cure Serious 1/1; Potion of Heroism 1/1; Evil Outsider Bane Shuriken 0/1 | Active conditions: None.

Kwan continues his unarmed attacks against the hungry flesh.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage 1: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Attack 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage 2: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


The ooze takes a couple of good hits from Kwan, but the slash from Makon appears to close almost as soon as it opens, and is the ooze growing larger? Strange.

It tries to strike back at the monk which hurts it so!

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

It tries in vain, as Kwan is too fast for it!

Party may act.

Grand Lodge

m halfling Bard/4 [HP: 21/27] [INT: +4; perc: +10] [AC: 16/13/14] [saves: 4/8/7(see below)] [CMB: 2; CMD: 14/12] [bardic performance used: 4/23] [Move: 20]

Did Andy's bullet hit or miss? Did he notice any effect?

Liberty's Edge

Half-Orc |HP 46/46|AC:16: 12T: 14F | CMD 20| Fort: 9, Ref: 4. Will: 4| spd. 40| Int.+3|per,+6
raging stats:
HP. 54/54 | AC:15, 10 tch, 13 FF | Fort:+12, Ref:+5, Will:+7 | Att: MW Great axe +9 (1d12+15 dmg), Mace+8 (1d8+15dmg)|CMD 21
Att: MW Great axe +7 (1d12+12dmg.), composite L bow +7 (1d8+5) Bloodrager 4 (spelleater)
special:
Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Destined strike 0/3 day,ferocity 1/1 day, rage 7/12day,blood of life(fast heal 1 raging)
Conditions:,long arms|bear's endurance|fatigued|Healing sacrafice

Makon looks at his axe quizzically and throws it down in disgust. The tired feeling of his last rage finally dissipated. Cutting it only makes it stronger! Beat it with blunt weapons! Makon draws his silvered heavy mace and comes down hard on the blob with both hands. silver mace: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 dmg: 1d8 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 1 = 5

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Magus (Kensai) 2
Combat Statistics:
[HP 14/15] [Init +3 | Per +0] [AC 16 | T 15 | FF 11] [CMB +1 | CMD 15] [F+3 | R+3 | W+3]
Resources and Conditions:
[Arcane Pool 4/6] [Personal Consumables: Scroll of shield 0/5] [Active Conditions: Enhanced Sword 10/10 rds]
Spells:
[0-lvl Spells Prepped: Detect Magic | Light | Spark] [1st Level Prepped: Magic Missile 1/1 | Shocking Grasp 1/1]

Cabe grumbles with a sigh and drops the dueling sword, drawing his rarely-used light mace. He invests more power into it and swings at the lump of flesh.

Free action to drop the dueling sword, move action to draw the mace, swift action to spend another Arcane Point on Enhance Weapon, and swinging away. I hope this works!

Mace: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7

Ooh nice! Not bad for Cabe.

201 to 250 of 375 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SO GD VII Assault on Absalom 9-00 (Tier 1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.