The Valwick Chronicles

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The tales of a town.


3,851 to 3,900 of 7,872 << first < prev | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | next > last >>

Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"Sure, right this way," Yulia says, leading the way inside the cafe.


"I'll take care of this, Gashka," Thrainn says. "Do what you need to do."


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Chris groans and sits up on the couch, rubbing his neck.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She nods and waves farewell as she and Anyka head back to the general store.

Going back inside the general store she greets the owner, "We forgot a few things while we were shopping last time." She explains as she goes to find the two tubs, the washboard, soap, and a couple of racks for her mama to hang the laundry inside with. She also picks out a couple of bright colored balls for her brother and sister before taking her purchases up front.


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

Fortunately the cart is lighter without the furniture in it and it doesn't take Derika horribly long to get it back to the carpenters shop. Going inside she says, "Okay, I left your cart out front. Did they already pay for the furniture?"


Mr. Meacham nods. "Yes, they did."


"Oh, I don't mind seeing folks multiple times a day. That'll be three gold," Halfpocket says to Gashka.


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

"Okay, have a nice day." She says before turning and heading back to the house.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Gashka takes out three gold and hands it to him, "Thank you so much. Hope you have a nice day." She says as she puts all the things into her bag. Giving him a smile and wave, she leaves the store and heads back to her parent's house.

Going inside she takes the bag to her mama, "Here you are, and these.." She says producing the balls, "Are for Dran and Sara. I thought they might like to have something to play with outside when it's not too cold." She says before pulling out the rest of the stuff her mama needed, "Is there anything else I can do for you before I go?"


Kealey shakes her head. "I think that'll do it."

She gives Anyka and Gashka a warm smile. "Be careful."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Returning the smile she goes to her mama and gives her a hug, "Don't worry too much, and we'll be very careful. I promise." She says with a parting wave.

After leaving her parent's house she lets out a sigh, "Well, I guess it's about time to get the show on the road." Looking up the street she sees Derika jogging back.

Waiting till her sister gets closer she asks, "Did everything go alright? You get the cart back to him and everything?"


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

Sighing and gesturing to the empty space behind her she says, "Yeah yeah, I returned the cart. You don't see it here do you? It was fine, it really wasn't that bad without the furniture in it. Listen....I know you've been covering things for our parents, but I want to help out too. It's wonderful that you're able to do that for them, but the burden doesn't have to fall solely on you. I can help out too, so... tell me how much have you've spent on them and I'll half the cost with you."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Shaking her head she says, "They're my family, it's not a burden to help them out. Hold onto your money, you never know when you might need it. Besides, we can talk about that later. There are more important things to deal with than finances right now. Let's get inside so we can get ready to go." She says as she opens the door and motions for her sister to go first.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

Before going inside she just looks at Gashka, "They're not just your parents Gashka, they're mine too....but I know there's a lot going on right now so I'll agree to discuss it later, but we will talk about it."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She kind of rolls her eyes but nods, "Fine, now will you get in the house?"


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

"Fine." She says before going inside.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Looking at Anyka she sighs, "I can see why you enjoyed being an only child." She then goes in the house.


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Chris shuffles into the kitchen and puts together something to eat for himself.

Cooking Witchery: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

He whips up a hearty bean soup with ham and some toasted bread.


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

Going into the kitchen she smiles as she smells the food, "Wow Chris, you're really good at that. Maybe when we're not super busy you can teach me how to not burn things sometime? I'm sorry I didn't get back sooner to make you the sandwich."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

"It's fine," Chris says. "There's a little extra if you want to try some."

The witch shrugs as Renard runs around his feet at the table. "I guess alchemy and cooking kind of went hand in hand for me."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Gashka wanders into the kitchen, "What smells so good?"


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

"Chris made some soup and it looks pretty good. He made breakfast for us too after I burned it all up, even though he was tired. It was pretty good too." She says while getting a little scoop of the soup to try.


Male Reincarnated Kobold Fighter 11 HP: 79/82; AC: 25, T: 17, FF: 19; Fort: +9, Ref: +11, Will +6 (+3 vs. fear), Perception: +2, Initiative: +7

"Might be me," Eldan says, coming out of the bathroom.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She laughs as Derika and Eldan speak at the same time, "Well, though I'm sure you feel refreshed, you didn't smell bad to me before. I grew up on a farm, so there's not much that smells worse than that." Turning to her sister she says, "I'm glad he was able to help you guys out this morning. Cooking was something I was never really good at, but I wouldn't mind learning." Going a little closer to Chris she asks, "Is there enough for me to try a little too? It does smell pretty yummy."


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Chris nods. "Should be. I used to cook for my parents, so I really don't know how to do single servings."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Giving him a smile she gets a small bowl of the soup and some crackers and joins him at the table. Sitting down she tastes the soup, "Mmmm...that is good. Thanks Chris, I'm sorry you were up so late making the potions."


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Chris tries to stifle a yawn. "I just wanted to make sure that *yawn* we were prepared."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She looks at him a little concerned, "Are you sure you're gonna be up for this today? Barclay said he had some wedding to go to today, and he did tell us we could do it when we were ready...I wouldn't want something to happen to you because you were tired."


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

"I'll be fine," Chris assures Gashka. "It's better than sitting around doing nothing for another day."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She kind of gives him an 'are you sure?' look, but nods, "Alright, then as soon as we've finished our samples of your yummy soup we'll get going."


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

Finishing the small amount she sampled, she takes her bowl to the sink and washes it out. Going to Vishanti she puts her arms around her, "How bout you love? Did you need anything else to eat or anything before we go?"


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

After a while Rajni decides to try and make some lunch for everyone while her mama and auntie rest. She makes some sandwiches and a tossed green salad for everyone. At least she couldn't mess that up.


Juhi eats a few bites. "This is pretty good."


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Chris washes out his bowl. "Anyone need to use the restroom? Otherwise, I'm going to get changed."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She raises her hand, "I need to go, we've been pretty busy this morning....but you can use my and Anyka's room to get changed if you want to. I think we're pretty much ready to go." She says while cleaning out her own dishes after Chris is done with the sink.


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

"And I need to go after she's done." She says as well.


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Giving Juhi a smile she nods, "Thank you Juhi, I'm glad you like it. I just thought we would have a light lunch since there's going to be a big dinner after the wedding, and as long as I stay away from fire I usually do alright with the whole food thing."


"It just takes practice," Elena says with a small groan.


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

"Alright, I'll go change in your room," Chris says to Gashka before getting his belongings and heading to the bedroom.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

While Chris is getting changed, Gashka uses the bathroom and washes up.


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

While Gashka is in the bathroom she says, "I guess a bath will have to wait until we get back from the mines."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Once they get done eating and she leaves a couple of gold on the table she looks at Hitome and Laenid, "Are we ready to go then?"


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid nods. "Yes, Jin."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Smiling she gets up from the table and waves at the others, "Okay, we'll see you in a little while then." She lets Hitome and Laenid go ahead of her and follows them out of the restaurant.

She walks with them back to the house and opens the door, "Do you want any tea or anything Laenid before getting changed?"


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Shaking her head, Laenid smiles. "I'm too full for anything else right now."


Rajni hears a knock at the door.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin nods, "Of course, well...our bathroom is right here. You can change in here and we can change in our rooms." She says while showing her where the bathroom is.


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Having finished her lunch she takes her dishes to the sink before going to answer the door.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Gashka finishes up and comes out of the bathroom. She goes over their supplies and packs two of the alchemist fire in her bag while making sure she has everything.


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

After Gashka comes out of the bathroom, Derika takes her turn.

3,851 to 3,900 of 7,872 << first < prev | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Valwick Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.