The Valwick Chronicles

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The tales of a town.


3,651 to 3,700 of 7,869 << first < prev | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | next > last >>

Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Giving her a smile she says, "Good morning, did you sleep well?"


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

"Will you have the beds by this evening, or is that something that will be ready tomorrow?" She asks while counting out three hundred gold pieces and putting them on his counter.


"I have them ready," Meacham says. "I just need someone to haul them off."

---

Juhi nods. "Uh huh."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She thinks for a moment before looking at her Papa and then back at Mr. Meacham, "Do you have a cart or something that we can put the ready pieces in?"


Meacham nods. "Out behind the store."


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

"Are you hungry? Would you like me to make you a sandwich or something?"


Juhi smiles and nods. "Yes, please."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

"Okay, we have a couple more things we need to see to this morning and then we'll come back and load it up and take it to the house, if that's okay with you? We can bring the cart back after we're done unloading it, unless there's a way that someone can deliver it for us?" She asks as she tries to think of the best way to do everything they need to do.


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Going to the cold box she pulls out the meat, cheese, and some different condiments to put on the sandwich. She puts together her sandwich and then cuts it into quarters before cutting up an apple and adding it to the plate. Setting it down on the table she asks, "Do you want juice or milk to drink?"


"Juice, please," Juhi answers.

---

"Unless you can get those paladins to help, I don't know who you could ask," Mr. Meacham admits. "Take your time. I'm not going anywhere."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She nods, "Thanks, but I'm sure they're busy with other things. We'll just come back later and take care of it. We'll see you in a bit." Turning to her parents she says, "We should go next door to the Tailor shop next."


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Rajni gets her little sister a glass of juice, "Okay, I'm gonna be in the shop if you need me. Just rinse off your dishes when you're done with them." She says before heading into the shop and turning on the lamps and making sure the door is open.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Gashka leads them next door to the Tailor shop and knocks on the door.


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Not wanting her mama and auntie disturbed she hurries to the door and opens it, "Oh...hello. You must be some of the new folks in town. Come on in. How can I help you today?"


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Gashka leads them inside and lets her parents tell the fetchling what they need.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Once they're both ready, they leave the house, Jin locking the door behind them before they head to Hadrinn's.

Getting to the restaurant she opens the door for Hitome and follows her inside while looking for Toni and the others.


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Taking in the sizes of everyone, especially the Orc, she directs them to the various racks of clothing appropriate for their sizes. "If you need help with anything, just let me know and our changing rooms are in the back if you need to try anything on. Mama and Auntie Priya tend to carry items of all shapes and sizes so you should be able to find something that fits."


Thrainn looks over the clothing, unsure of what to pick. Kealey usually made his clothes and he wouldn't dare admit what he slept in...at least, not around his children. Kealey goes over to the racks and selects a cold weather outfit, an artisan's outfit, sleepwear and underthings. She then goes to help Sara and Dran find a regular outfit, a cold weather outfit, sleepwear and underthings as well. She looks over at her husband and gives him a comforting smile. "I'll make your things, love."

She looks at Rajni. "Do you sell fabric here too?"


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She shakes her head, "No, I'm sorry to say that we don't actually sell fabric here, however there are a couple of places that I can refer you to in order to help you find what you need. There is a rather large shop called Halfpocket's and he carries all sorts of things. My mama's cousin just came into town not that long ago and he carries different materials as well, though he might not be open until tomorrow since his arrival was recent and he needs time to set up his shop. We also have a leather worker and furrier in town if any of that interest you." She says before drawing out a little map of the town and pointing out places that might be of use to them on it before giving it to them, "That should help you get around a little easier. Is there anything else I can help you with or are you ready to check out?" She asks giving the family a smile. Looking at the ones she recognized from seeing in the shop before she asks, "Have you been able to find most everything you need? Do you know where the market place is for them to find all their groceries and everything? If you don't it's this area over here." She says, pointing it out on the map. If you have any other questions, just feel free to ask. The shop will be closed this afternoon for a wedding, but we'll be open bright and early in the morning in case you need anything else."[/b] She says with another smile, knowing how her mama and auntie were.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She nods, "Yeah, Luth was good about showing us around the other day, but thanks for putting it on the map. I'm sure my family will find it most helpful." She says with a slight smile of her own.


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She gives her a nod and waits for the family to finish up their shopping so she could check them out. Getting out a piece of parchment she makes note of what all they were purchasing along with figuring up the total so her mama would know where the money came from.


"I think we're ready," Kealey says.

The clothes come out to 30 gold.


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She nods and adds everything up, "That'll be thirty gold ma'am." She says while folding the clothes and putting them into bags for them.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Gashka counts out the coins and puts them on the counter, "Thank you for all your help."


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She gives them another smile, "You're welcome and have a nice day."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Putting the bags of clothing in her bag of holding as they leave the shop she looks at Anyka before looking at the rest of her family, "I think we should head to Halfpocket's next. He'll probably have most of the other stuff that you need aside from the groceries for the house."


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Rajni takes the money and puts it in the little box that her mama keeps under the counter along with the note about what she sold.


Thrainn nods. "Okay."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Walking next to Anyka, Gashka leads her family to the large shop. Going inside she greets Halfpocket, "Good morning, we thought we'd come by and get the rest of the things they need for their house."

Looking at Mr. Halfpocket she says, "This is my Papa Thrainn, mama Kealey, my brother Dran, and sister Sara. They just arrived yesterday." She looks at her parents, "Just look around and get whatever you need. If you can't find something, just ask Mr. Halfpocket. I'm sure he can help you get whatever you need."


"I'm always happy to help," Halfpocket says. "Take your time."


Thrainn goes over to peruse the woodworking tools, while Kealey and the children look at the pots and pans.


Toni goes over to the largest table near the back inside Hadrinn's. "Where the hell is Malyoxa?!"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She shrugs, "I don't know, I'm sure she'll be here. That's your midwife right? I have quite a few questions myself, like...who was that guy and why does he know about summoner stuff? If some jerks were looking for you, how did he know about it and what do they want with you and your power? I don't like it, I don't like it at all." She says while shaking her head, "Maybe we should try and find out what they know about what's going on before we leave? We need to try and figure out who's behind this so we can stop them after getting all the houses together. We can't allow someone to try and steal your power for themselves, and we can't give them the chance to come back to this town and hurt innocent people." There were too many pieces missing from the puzzle and the whole thing was confusing to her, but they would figure out who was responsible and stop them, one way or the other. Of that, she was very sure.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Gashka goes over to her mama, "You'll probably want to pick out some sheet sets for your bed and pillow cases for your pillows. He has all kinds here, so I'm sure you'll find something you like. All his bedding is over there, just go ahead and get whatever you want or need." She points over to where all the bedding is located before pausing for a moment.

Looking at her mama she says, "I'm really glad you're all here." Her voice is thick with emotion as she looks down, her hair covering her face.


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

After they're done eating, Derika collects all the dishes and cleans them along with the pans that were used. Looking over at Chris asleep on the couch she says, "Well, maybe while Chris is sleeping we can go talk to Barclay about this mission and find out what he wants us to do if we do find any dark elves. After we've gotten cleaned up and everything of course, unless Gashka and Anyka beat us to it. I don't know....I'm just not very good at sitting still and waiting."


Male Reincarnated Kobold Fighter 11 HP: 79/82; AC: 25, T: 17, FF: 19; Fort: +9, Ref: +11, Will +6 (+3 vs. fear), Perception: +2, Initiative: +7

"Me either," Eldan says. "I don't mind relaxing once in a while, but I like doing stuff."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Kealey gives Gashka a hug. "I'm glad we're together too."

She takes Dran and Sara over to the bedding, letting them pick out what they want. She finds some velvety sheets for herself and Thrainn. Thrainn joins Kealey after selecting some tools. "I wonder if that carpenter fellow needs an assistant."


Toni waits for everyone to sit down before she starts answering Jin's questions. "Drago used to be the Szef until I came along. He and his friends saved me from a strange world that I was trapped in. Apparently, those men who showed up yesterday were looking for him, thinking he was still the Szef. I guess they wanted to transfer the Szef power to another summoner so they could control him or her."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

A woman enters Hadrinn's wearing a wide-brimmed straw hat that reminds Jin of the farmers of Jin Zhao. She also wears thick silk robes adorned with cherry blossoms. She saunters over to the table of Summoners and Midwives, sitting next to Toni. "Sorry I'm late, Toni. I needed to find some clothes appropriate for being out this early."

She pushes back her hat to reveal her face, framed with soft golden curls. "Hi, I'm Malyoxa."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She nods and hugs her mama back before letting go as they go to look at the sheets and pillow cases. Looking up at her father she says, "He seems to stay pretty busy, so maybe when we go to pick up the furniture you can ask him." She suggests as they continue with their shopping.


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

Looking at Eldan she asks, "I don't mean to seem too personal, but were you able tho get a bath yet? I was just thinking, if you hadn't, you can get your bath first, and then we'll get ours, and figure out what to do once we're all cleaned up and ready to go."


Male Reincarnated Kobold Fighter 11 HP: 79/82; AC: 25, T: 17, FF: 19; Fort: +9, Ref: +11, Will +6 (+3 vs. fear), Perception: +2, Initiative: +7

Eldan sniffs himself. "I haven't gotten one yet and I really need one."

He gets up from the table and heads into the bathroom to get washed up.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She kind of just sits there for a moment. Is She a dark elf? Shaking her head she gives the newcomer a smile, "Nice to meet you Ms. Malyoxa. I'm Jin, and this is my midwife Hitome."

Coming back to her senses she looks back at Toni, "Oh....I see. Well, that's definitely bad and something that needs to be taken care of sooner rather than later. So....what are we gonna do? Do you want to question those men before we go to help the other summoner? How do you want to handle it Ms. Toni? It just seems like things are becoming complicated rather quickly."


Sara picks out a set of purple sheets while Dran gets some deep blue ones. Kealey nods at Gashka. "I think we're ready to go now."


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

Derika goes to Vishanti and gives her a kiss, "So...I guess we can take ours next. What should we do while we wait?"


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

Gyrthr regards Toni's midwife with a curious look. "You're a drow, aren't you?"


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She nods, "Okay, just take everything up to that counter up front and after I pay Mr. Halfpocket, I can put everything in my bag and I can take you to see Sir Barclay before we go pick up your furniture." She says as they take their purchases up front.


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa chuckles. "Yes, I am. I get that a lot. No, we're not all evil...just most of us."


Halfpocket looks over the purchases. "That'll be fifteen gold for all of it."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"We're all friends here," Laenid says with a smile. "As long as we're working to the same goal, it doesn't matter what race we are."

3,651 to 3,700 of 7,869 << first < prev | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Valwick Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.