The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


67,851 to 67,900 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1353 | 1354 | 1355 | 1356 | 1357 | 1358 | 1359 | 1360 | 1361 | 1362 | 1363 | next > last >>

Female Human Teenager
GM Fireclaw wrote:

"Hey, don't look at me when you say that. No babies up in here, thanks." Illithia adds playfully, poking Anahita's arm in rebuke, though the grin on her face only intensifies, and she looks over at Lim-Mor. As casually as she can manage - though she can't really hide her grin, anticipation overflowing in that moment - she continues to say: "We were just talking about orgasms. I'm Illithia, by the way." she waves gently to the strange elf, mischievousness plain on her face, eagerly watching the elven boy for his reaction.

Given that this is the second time Illithia has gone straight for lewdness when being introduced, Anahita might guess that she does it intentionally, for whatever reason. Maybe she likes seeing how people react.

Nodding in confirmation of the orgasms talk, Anahita quickly interjects, "Yes. From the male perspective -- how important is it to you? I am curious, would you say that you could become addicted to the experience?"

Perhaps Anahita is mimicking Illithia, perhaps Illithia is rubbing off on her, it's not clear, but she does sound sincere in her asking.


Male Elf Bard 14/Sorcerer (Maestro) 14
Asha Soleil wrote:

"Oh, I'm pretty sure he's not even allowed on the grounds. And the Headmaster promised me that my family couldn't make me leave if I don't want to. Embre is my cousin, and he was supposed to teach me how to behave...they wanted me to be quiet, decorative, and obedient. He didn't really teach. It was just an excuse to use me to take out his frustrations. He's not a good person. He took Pyry and abandoned him on a mountaintop when he was little, presumably hoping he'd die there. The funny part being that he accidentally saved Pyry's life by doing that because living on the sun was making him really sick. He'll be so mad if he ever finds out."

Her tone and attitude are very matter of fact, as if there were nothing at all out of the ordinary about being abused by one's family members.

Ehos actually looks a little uncomfortable standing there listening to the talk of abuse, and glances over at Jaiye, motioning with his head that he wants to leave. They were gonna really be late for class at this rate.


Male Grimspawn Daemonic Sorcerer 6/Warlock 16/Harrower 10
Spells Per Day:
1st: 9/9 2nd: 9/9 3rd: 8/8 4th: 8/8 5th: 8/8 6th: 7/7 7th: 7/7 8th: 4/4
Headmaster Ryo wrote:
"If she is that essential, I don't see splitting her from you as a good idea. It us simply too dangerous, don't you think?"

"I think I agree with you on that, Headmaster. Me and Kaetar have the unfortunate tendency to try to help in any way we can without thinking of the consequences. So, now that we've got my classes settled, what about my dorm? I would prefer a roomate, but I can deal without one."


Female Firebird

Lily has long since filled out her own paperwork. The selection of classes seemed limited, at best. She had found few that would actually be useful in the long run, and balked especially at the required "Physical Education" course. A Lady did not exert herself needlessly, and certainly not with banal activities like sports. The very notion of such gave her a shudder. She would simply have to explain to the Professor that she would not be participating in such activities.


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6
Halo_Jonnes wrote:
GM Fireclaw wrote:
"Here are the class lists. You will need to fill out a schedule, and this form here as well. List the full names and a short description of any emergency contacts you might have, though if you don't have any we certainly understand."

Halo takes the forms and pen from him, glancing at the schedule before moving to the easier of the two, writing her full name as Halo Jonnes. Under emergency contacts, she writes 'None' before moving back to his schedule. She looks it seeing that two subjects are mandatory, History and PE. She then looks over the list off other classes, She skips over blades and swords, seeing Basic Mathamagica, Basic powers and mind development.She ticks them both. Then Something about, Integrated technical study's or something she ticks that, Machinesmithing, Magic and tech working together, seems interesting she ticked that as well. Once done she handed the paper work back.

She then looks over to see what Shoshin had taken.

Shoshin looks over his schedule checking the mandatory classes before checking basic mathimagica figuring he could learn more about how to apply his own magic, though he seems to be having a tough time deciding on the others.


Male Gian&Nero Half-Fiend Half-Celestial All Elf 3 cleric 3 wizard 10 mystic theurge / 8 fighter 8 gunslinger

"Gah ha ha ha! Unless that's you offering, you're gonna have to convince someone to be on the other end first! Fiends know he's not gonna be able to. Shame that. Means I don't get to continue my line either. But it's worth it to not have the other half carry on either." his demeanor changes at once with his voice.
"same goes for you. The blood of the host continuing would be a blessing to the world, but not if it's tainted with yours too."it changes again, softer this time.
Then it changes back to the original.
"Ya, sorry. Those would be the side effects."
"As far as the knife goes, I don't ever actually shoot anyone with it. Mostly just for show."
"That's just him, though..."

He waves to the ladies.
"Well... I don't really know. To be perfectly honest. Haven't tried. No one wants to get it on with the freak."

Sovereign Court

Male Firebird (looks like this but with blood red hair) Blight Druid (fey follower) 13/warlock 13

Lucas discretely looks over at the classes his sisters chose, seeing I that would help in his selection.


Female Human Teenager
Lim-Môr Azair'vialys wrote:

"Gah ha ha ha! Unless that's you offering, you're gonna have to convince someone to be on the other end first! Fiends know he's not gonna be able to. Shame that. Means I don't get to continue my line either. But it's worth it to not have the other half carry on either." his demeanor changes at once with his voice.

"same goes for you. The blood of the host continuing would be a blessing to the world, but not if it's tainted with yours too."it changes again, softer this time.
Then it changes back to the original.
"Ya, sorry. Those would be the side effects."
"As far as the knife goes, I don't ever actually shoot anyone with it. Mostly just for show."
"That's just him, though..."

He waves to the ladies.
"Well... I don't really know. To be perfectly honest. Haven't tried. No one wants to get it on with the freak."

Anahita's eyebrows raise up at the various tones of voice and their strife filled conversation. A slight change of expression after the fact as well.

Then, after his wave and such, she offers, "Perhaps you should seek out a brothel? There are places where such an act, bestowed upon someone, is considered a duty and honor. I have heard of such, though never partaken. Are you saying you have yet to experience an orgasm, and thus, cannot contribute to the discussion? I fear that may stir Illithia playfulness." She glances over at the Halfling.

"Is he a fitting suitor? or ... what is the appropriate term? Casual partner?"

Apparently Anahita might be turning into a relationship matchmaker.


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--
Shoshin the Fox wrote:
Shoshin looks over his schedule checking the mandatory classes before checking basic mathimagica figuring he could learn more about how to apply his own magic, though he seems to be having a tough time deciding on the others.

"Hurry up Fox"

It seems Halo took a peek at his form
"I got this crazy map and it says they have a lunch room"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6
Halo_Jonnes wrote:
Shoshin the Fox wrote:
Shoshin looks over his schedule checking the mandatory classes before checking basic mathimagica figuring he could learn more about how to apply his own magic, though he seems to be having a tough time deciding on the others.

"Hurry up Fox"

It seems Halo took a peek at his form
"I got this crazy map and it says they have a lunch room"

He glances at her, playfully punching her arm "you know, if you wanted to know more about me you could've just asked" he checks the closest subjects to archery and engineering before handing the finished papers back. "Now, what's this about a map? "


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

She moves out of the way of the punch a little, then holds up a map, The lines on it are moving or more the rooms are there is a red dot next to it the words
You are here-->

"Look orentration packs just over there, maps in the pack, thing keeps moving about, But it dos says if you want to find a place just put your hand on the wall and think of it. we could try that, and yes tell me about yourself, Foxy"


Male Kobold (Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle Necromancer; Champion of Death
Kevin Ramos wrote:
"Well, people, not really I don't think... I mostly just stayed in the alchemy labs. I didn't really talk to all that many people before... I mean, I guess playing with some slimes helps me to take my mind off of stuff usually, but that's mostly it. I'm afraid I really don't get out of the lab much..."

"Do you have any other odd urges you did not have before?"


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6
Halo_Jonnes wrote:

She moves out of the way of the punch a little, then holds up a map, The lines on it are moving or more the rooms are there is a red dot next to it the words

You are here-->

"Look orentration packs just over there, maps in the pack, thing keeps moving about, But it dos says if you want to find a place just put your hand on the wall and think of it. we could try that, and yes tell me about yourself, Foxy"

He looks at the orientation packs and blinks, shaking his head at the fact he didn't notice earlier before picking one up for later. "Well, what do you want to know?" he moves to a nearby wall and thinks of the lunch room, practically starving since the only thing he had this morning was tea.


Male Half fiend/half giant 16 Gunslinger (pistolero)/16 Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist)
Tryko'Sam wrote:
Jeran Darkclaw wrote:
Thinks for a moment. "Kuros? The city isn't in great shape, but the high number of casualties from the virus means that it has room to house a lot more people than are left."

~ SIM Room 3 ~

Tryko'Sam nods, and the 3D map starts to add a projection of a field outside Kuros, as it builds from his memories of it.

He considers Casseus a moment at his comment, but continues.

"Field outside, if I remember correctly. Planning on depositing folk there. If we wanted to plan for medical staff and anti-tattoo steps, in case folks are tagged as the blonde was. Not sure how those non-human, slashing things get called and appeared on me, suspecting that happened due to her tattoo. We can locate elsewhere if we want, open to suggestions."

Glancing to the 3D map of the cultist's city, he says plainly, "I'm predicting a full mapping within 30 minutes, unless there's hidden areas I don't spot. Main intention is to have major passages mapped, and prisoner locations I spot foremost. Certainly enough time to make arrangements. Within the hour, we can initiate, sound good? Any last thoughts that might change that intent? Getting any gear? Armor?"

"I think I'm good to go. Got my pistol, got bullets, got my fists. Yup."


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

Mel smiles a mischievous grin at Arthur when he figures out her little game. but she says nothing, instead returning her attention to Keme.

I'll go at once. she says grabbing the ice cream,

looking to Arthur, she smiles again better get going to your class I'll see you later. okay?

she gets close standing on her tippy-toes to reach, she kisses Arthur and turns to go see Tybs.

not a long passionate kiss though so don't go getting any wrong ideas

As she goes in she pauses at the door, looking back at Arthur she mouths the words "Thank you" to him.

Stopping next to keme, i'll be sure to say something as soon as I know anything about this stabbing. and if you need any help, well, I'm sure you know where to find me.

at first it really didn't fully register about a stabbing. perhaps other things are occupying her mind right now.


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--
Shoshin the Fox wrote:
hand on wall

Arrows --> -->

"Well seem its right, so lets go get some food, last thing I had was yesterday, and that was cooked Rabbit from Toby."

She takes his arm, and starts that way.

"So how did you get into a troopers life, fighting wars and such"

The Robot Dog plods after them head down.


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

Shoshin chuckles, being led along by the arm

"I'd say around the time I learned how to use a bow, though I wouldn't call myself a trooper, they mostly do it to earn respect or power, I just did it for money and because it felt right"

Dark Archive

N/A (use male pronouns because that's what the English language assumes) Spellweave Monk1//Magus (spell sword/War Warder)11/scholar 11/abjurant champion5/initiate of the sevenfold veil 7/netherese arcanist 10/magister 6/argent savent 5

Roughly 17 seconds prior the bell ringing zix teleports to his room and sets up a new ward on the door for the standard extra credit for the students to identify and bring it down.


The Half-Alive Streets | Truth of the Seeker | The Sanctuary of Drowned Delight
Anahita bint Tariq wrote:

Anahita's eyebrows raise up at the various tones of voice and their strife filled conversation. A slight change of expression after the fact as well.

Then, after his wave and such, she offers, "Perhaps you should seek out a brothel? There are places where such an act, bestowed upon someone, is considered a duty and honor. I have heard of such, though never partaken. Are you saying you have yet to experience an orgasm, and thus, cannot contribute to the discussion? I fear that may stir Illithia playfulness." She glances over at the Halfling.

"Is he a fitting suitor? or ... what is the appropriate term? Casual partner?"

Apparently Anahita might be turning into a relationship matchmaker.

As if on command, Illithia's eyes seem to gleam with joy, and her grin widens to practically manic glee. She raises her hands up - the black 'tattoos' snake along up to her fingers. "Call me Illy." she says to Anahita, before continuing on. "You guys, come on. You don't need someone on the other end. No brothel needed if you've got these babies. Just need to find what you like. Just a little..." Illithia makes an extremely crude jerking motion with her hand.

"And.. casual partner is a bit clinical. You could go with something like 'f%++buddy' or 'boytoy'. Those are fine too." she replies to the second question without answering the first.


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--
Shoshin the Fox wrote:
"I'd say around the time I learned how to use a bow, though I wouldn't call myself a trooper, they mostly do it to earn respect or power, I just did it for money and because it felt right"

"I know what you mean Shoshin, I was a trooper once, I signed up young because I had no other place to go. I left once it became clear how pointless war was."

She says with little tone but you can still hear, there is more to it than what's she's saying. Some real hurt there.

"Did you just say Bow!, as it a bow and arrows? Was your world like medieval or something. Got to get a good rifle or blaster for war Shoshin, something with range and stopping power. I had a really nice Gass-rifle. It could wast a building with clip, but that went when the ship did. Now all I have is Toby here, dice and slicing the bad guys that's his job now."

The Robot dogs looks up its eyes glowing red then it hangs its head again,

"You know I seen a lot round here with swords on and things like that, like some old time theme park or Movie set, real odd place. But then again magic, all crazy"

They get to the Lunch room, Halo stops and looks around in amazement,
"wow, crazy place"


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

Hearing the tone in his friends voice, Shoshin briefly remembers his old friends, before shaking his head before he gets in too deep "Yeah, war never changes"

"Yes, I said bow, we did have guns but I never used 'em, too loud too easy to miss with, and too easy to malfunction. Never really could trust something I couldn't see flying either, though that rifle of yours sounds amazing"

He smirks, "Magic is what it is, but if you think it's crazy now, you haven't seen what it can really do"

As he steps into the lunch room with Halo his eyes widen, "Yeah, no kidding"


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

She's still looking around not realy hearing him when

"O that looks like the place you get served, lets go see, Toby stay close"

She heads over and looks over the amazing verity of dishes. Talk small bits of a lot of things on to a tray and asking the servers what they are.

She ways to Shoshin to get his.

"I have no idea what half this stuff is, just going to try it and see what I like"

Toby comes over and sniffs the tray, a Green light comes on just above its left eye.

"Seems its ok to eat"


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

He heads over to the line, picking up a tray and taking a few sandwiches and tea to eat for right now, "Of course its ok to eat, its food"

He looks for a table for them to sit, idly taking sips from his drink while holding the tray in his other hand.


Female Human Teenager

Looking at Illy, "Illy, as you wish."

She studies the hands and tattoo turned snakes, then after a half moment of thought, casts Detect Magic to aid her study. Her attention kept on the manifested power once complete.

"Neither of those terms carry the weight of terms I'd appreciate, and I am not presently a boy nor toy. Their meaning seems to convey a casualness of the act of life creating that is lacking. Is this a standard teenager mind set?"

Her tone is clinical, merely sharing her thoughts while remaining somewhat curious.

"I will applaud my first teacher, a female, that shared the finer points of the female anatomy, which did help contribute to my personal and external studies, however, I'm more curious in the thoughts and motivations here. Self experimenting seems ...not appropriate yet, nor am I curious enough. Is it Lust? Romance? Power play? Domination? A twisted climb of the social structure? Perhaps a way to ignore an inner fault with the act? Hence my suspicion this might be an addiction. Why not do the act vigorously for the health benefits and bonding that could occur between mates? Or the development of intimacy and trust between a chosen ...partner? Does that not enter your thoughts, Illy?"

Regardless of her words, she is a living and, apparently, breathing, young woman. Rather impressive human specimen too.


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

"I've been places where we would be food, but I like to be careful, old habits die hard. O that table is now free"

She points and heads over, some others are there but there is room for them. She sits and take a sip of her drink.

"That's good coffee"

she says with glee then starts to nibble at her food
She takes out a school info book reads the 1st page.
"Seems we have rooms as well"


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

He nods sitting with her and taking a bite of his first sandwich, swallowing before he asks "We do?"


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

"yes says here, every student has a room allocated, single or shared depending on needs. Same sex before you get any ideas Foxy"

She's joking with him, trying to make him blush.

"I never asked how old are you any way, what 23 24?"


Male Kitsune (9-tailed) Professor of Eastern Philosophy and Planar studies (?)Sorceror/(?)Flowing Monk

Shows up outside the headmaster's office, waiting for his niece.


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6
Halo_Jonnes wrote:

"yes says here, every student has a room allocated, single or shared depending on needs. Same sex before you get any ideas Foxy"

She's joking with him, trying to make him blush.

"I never asked how old are you any way, what 23 24?"

"Are you sure that idea's mine and not yours?" he smirks, glancing at her.

"16, but I can look as old as I want with magic so that doesn't really matter" he replies sipping his tea.


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

Halo stops eating meed fork full, she turns her head and looks at him.

"cool your jets kid, 16s just a little young for me. im close to twice your age. But don't be put off, in a year or two who knows, I may let you get me an Ice cream"

She Jokes again, but you get the idea she means it on the age front.


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

"Relax, I wasn't planning on it, it'd be way too soon for me to start thinking like that, merc life or not" he finishes one of his sandwiches "To be honest though, sixteen in my years. The more tails ya' got the older you are" to emphasize his point, he drops the disguise he's been wearing, showing a pure white kitsune with a single tail.


Reapling (scout form) rogue, black blooded oracle, gestalt lvl 16

As Vickory enters the SIM room (and wondering why it's called that), she looks around obviously it's unfamiliar, though she seems perfectly comfortable with 3d image, though Tryko may remember the her cloak can make 3d images of memories as well, depending on how well he was paying attention during the events where they met.

"We should focus on the leadership. Take them out, then fortify the position and lure others into assaulting the position. That will quickly sort out the non-combatants. Then we display the dead leadership, and some of the enemy will break. Finish the rest and take care of the prisoners at leisure."

At mention of gear, "Would like some scout armor if it can be produced quickly. Though, we could really use a few soul traps to prevent rezzing of the leadership, a few mobile wards, particularly to prevent summons, would also be good. Instant fortification kits, wands of various wall spells, there is plenty that could be useful if we can get access to these things. A ranged weapon be nice as well. My bolt wand, and armor, was being recharged when we got banished, so I'm missing a lot of stuff."

Vickory seems to have done this a few times before.


The Half-Alive Streets | Truth of the Seeker | The Sanctuary of Drowned Delight
Anahita bint Tariq wrote:

Looking at Illy, "Illy, as you wish."

She studies the hands and tattoo turned snakes, then after a half moment of thought, casts Detect Magic to aid her study. Her attention kept on the manifested power once complete.

"Neither of those terms carry the weight of terms I'd appreciate, and I am not presently a boy nor toy. Their meaning seems to convey a casualness of the act of life creating that is lacking. Is this a standard teenager mind set?"

Her tone is clinical, merely sharing her thoughts while remaining somewhat curious.

"I will applaud my first teacher, a female, that shared the finer points of the female anatomy, which did help contribute to my personal and external studies, however, I'm more curious in the thoughts and motivations here. Self experimenting seems ...not appropriate yet, nor am I curious enough. Is it Lust? Romance? Power play? Domination? A twisted climb of the social structure? Perhaps a way to ignore an inner fault with the act? Hence my suspicion this might be an addiction. Why not do the act vigorously for the health benefits and bonding that could occur between mates? Or the development of intimacy and trust between a chosen ...partner? Does that not enter your thoughts, Illy?"

Regardless of her words, she is a living and, apparently, breathing, young woman. Rather impressive human specimen too.

I think I gave the wrong impression with my description. Just meant to imply that the tattoo winds up her arms and hands, not that it's currently moving.

Unabashed, Illithia continues on grinning away, eager to share what she knows. The tattoo has begun now to subtly shift towards a light green colour. "Well, what about 'friend with benefits'? And it's not just the act of creating life. In fact, most of the time it's definitely not that."

"Like I said though, what sex is, is up to the people doing it. It can be any and all of those things. And I definitely prefer it done vigorously." she adds with a wink, glancing at Lim-Mor to see his reaction to this discussion.


Male Gian&Nero Half-Fiend Half-Celestial All Elf 3 cleric 3 wizard 10 mystic theurge / 8 fighter 8 gunslinger

"Well, that's not... where I'm from that's one of the worst kinds of shame. Elves aren't as fertile, so fooling around is normal and almost encouraged. So, no I haven't uh... assisted myself before... that's even worse than having no experience."
He raises his eyebrows up and down in quick succession at the wink, unphased by this kind of subject due to his uprbrining.


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--
Shoshin the Fox wrote:
"Relax, I wasn't planning on it, it'd be way too soon for me to start thinking like that, merc life or not" he finishes one of his sandwiches "To be honest though, sixteen in my years. The more tails ya' got the older you are" to emphasize his point, he drops the disguise he's been wearing, showing a pure white kitsune with a single tail.

Toby reacts in an intent going into a combat mode,

"Dumb dog"

Hale pulls out her remote and turns him off, its slumps to the floor. Turning to Shoshin she says

"Now that is amazing, what race or you Shoshin, I mean its a cool look but I have never seen anything so, well Fox like."

She smiles,

"You know you should keep that look, its you"


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6
Halo_Jonnes wrote:
Shoshin the Fox wrote:
"Relax, I wasn't planning on it, it'd be way too soon for me to start thinking like that, merc life or not" he finishes one of his sandwiches "To be honest though, sixteen in my years. The more tails ya' got the older you are" to emphasize his point, he drops the disguise he's been wearing, showing a pure white kitsune with a single tail.

Toby reacts in an intent going into a combat mode,

"Dumb dog"

Hale pulls out her remote and turns him off, its slumps to the floor. Turning to Shoshin she says

"Now that is amazing, what race or you Shoshin, I mean its a cool look but I have never seen anything so, well Fox like."

She smiles,

"You know you should keep that look, its you"

"I'm a kitsune, we basically disguise ourselves as a person to get anywhere, mostly for sex if the old books I read back home were believable. I don't see a point in disguises for something like that though, I just use it to get from place to place and for jobs, clients are a lot more open to a human rather than a fox after all"

He looks at her "You really think so?"


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

"Really, I do, I mean I like you in fox from, looks cute"

she smiles and nods,

"Yerr Cute and more you know, friendly"


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

"As long as you don't start petting me, I guess I'll stay like this" he shrugs, sipping the last of his tea. "Flattery will get you nowhere, well, maybe a little" he says jokingly, tilting his head and lowering one ear to appear 'cute'.


male goo dragon alchemist 16(spellhammer) / synthesist 16

"Um... I don't think so yet... at least not that I've noticed. I may still develope them, I guess."
He continues to gently circle his index claw around the inside of his teacup, unaware that he's doing so.


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

"Its not like your going to stand out here, I mean that guy over there is green with scales and wings. Me and you look dull to that, O and stop that"

she say to his look, she gives one back flashing her blue eyes.

"Now eat your food and then we can go find our rooms, I need to unpack and have a nice long bath"


N/A Male voice Robot Ninja10/Machinesmith 1

"Sir... Sir?"
He leans in towards Arthur who stands immobile after Melody kisses him.
"Sir, you will be later for class in approximately one minute, twenty seven seconds. Twenty six. Twenty five..."


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6
Halo_Jonnes wrote:

"Its not like your going to stand out here, I mean that guy over there is green with scales and wings. Me and you look dull to that, O and stop that"

she say to his look, she gives one back flashing her blue eyes.

"Now eat your food and then we can go find our rooms, I need to unpack and have a nice long bath"

He stops, picking up his last sandwich and biting into it, "Yeah, compared to him we do look dull, but that's not the point" He finishes his sandwich and turns to her "Ok, bath-time for you, that is unless you plan on putting more images in my head" his tone is teasing, although he's thankful for his fur hiding his blush.


male Jabberwocky Like this but chibi and not scary mount

Lewis quietly mumbles something rhythmic as he and Tarka ride Ephebe towards the temple.


apparently male you'll never know

Strider's first class of the day is intro to stealth for beginners or the less skilled. Today they practice moving silently through underbrush. The sticks and leaves on the floor are magically enhanced to be twice as loud as normal.
Students that make it through the line of felled vegetation and back are allowed to return to desks and watch the other students. Best times with points off per decible appear on the board when no one is looking.


Male Panda Hybrid

Shiro prepares a small test for his remedial students, having been told of his new class the night before.
Just before class he pins up various posters around the room with simple math and language, etc, easily visible from any desk in the room.


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--
Shoshin the Fox wrote:
"Ok, bath-time for you, that is unless you plan on putting more images in my head" his tone is teasing, although he's thankful for his fur hiding his blush.

Halo gets up taking her tray, she's left most of the food, taking over to the clean pile she empty s is and stacks it, coming back she powers back up Tody. Who looks around but seems docile now.

"Just what a boy needs for light nights, nice images to sleep with."

She winks at him, then gos over to a wall, placing her hand on it she things about a room. Pink Arrows come into being.

"Well seems I'm going this way"

She says looking back


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6
Halo_Jonnes wrote:
Shoshin the Fox wrote:
"Ok, bath-time for you, that is unless you plan on putting more images in my head" his tone is teasing, although he's thankful for his fur hiding his blush.

Halo gets up taking her tray, she's left most of the food, taking over to the clean pile she empty s is and stacks it, coming back she powers back up Tody. Who looks around but seems docile now.

"Just what a boy needs for light nights, nice images to sleep with."

She winks at him, then gos over to a wall, placing her hand on it she things about a room. Pink Arrows come into being.

"Well seems I'm going this way"

She says looking back

He places his tray over to the stack and cleans the glass before putting it back where it belongs.

"Boy huh, cultural difference I guess"

He watches her leave, shaking his head before replying "enjoy your bath, I'm gonna look for my room and get set up" he moves to the nearby wall before placing his hand on it, blue arrows leading the way to his room.


Male Drow gestal: tower shield specialist 16 /malefactor 16

Balamor put his hands in his pockets and headed down the halls.


Male Humanoid
Vickory West wrote:

As Vickory enters the SIM room (and wondering why it's called that), she looks around obviously it's unfamiliar, though she seems perfectly comfortable with 3d image, though Tryko may remember the her cloak can make 3d images of memories as well, depending on how well he was paying attention during the events where they met.

"We should focus on the leadership. Take them out, then fortify the position and lure others into assaulting the position. That will quickly sort out the non-combatants. Then we display the dead leadership, and some of the enemy will break. Finish the rest and take care of the prisoners at leisure."

At mention of gear, "Would like some scout armor if it can be produced quickly. Though, we could really use a few soul traps to prevent rezzing of the leadership, a few mobile wards, particularly to prevent summons, would also be good. Instant fortification kits, wands of various wall spells, there is plenty that could be useful if we can get access to these things. A ranged weapon be nice as well. My bolt wand, and armor, was being recharged when we got banished, so I'm missing a lot of stuff."

Vickory seems to have done this a few times before.

~ SIM Room 3 ~

Tryko'Sam appears to have little to say in response to Vickory's suggestions right off. He glances at Jeran to get his input on the 'gear question'.

As for leadership, the various files being drafted up by Tryko'Sam appear to be sorting what info he can gather, which is primarily, location and looks. The language barrier, among other things, probably making her suggestion impossible without serious divination, or infiltration over a long period of time.

He says ultimately, "Gathering faces and places. That's as good as I can do right now."


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

Halo gets to a door, with a push it opens. She go's in and finds that she's sharing but her room mate is out. One side of the room is moving and changing, form rooms for her. She walks in after the walls move. Lookinga round, Toby is all over the spaces sniffing and looking. There is even a place for him. Halo finds a bath rooms and walking in finds a hot bath all ready run. It take moments for her to strip and get into the water. Sinking down she lays back and lets out a long breath.

"Now this is what I am talking about"

Looking over at tody she says.

"Toby be a dear and unpack"

She reaches over and pulls from his back her pocket wardrobe.
Throwing it at a wall two large doors form. Toby walks over and opening them starts moving clothing and other items into the living space.

Halo lays back and once more sinks into the hot water.

67,851 to 67,900 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1353 | 1354 | 1355 | 1356 | 1357 | 1358 | 1359 | 1360 | 1361 | 1362 | 1363 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.