The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


67,601 to 67,650 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1348 | 1349 | 1350 | 1351 | 1352 | 1353 | 1354 | 1355 | 1356 | 1357 | 1358 | next > last >>

Reapling (scout form) rogue, black blooded oracle, gestalt lvl 16

Vickory watches the exchange between Tybs and Mel, "Well Tybs, not attacking bad guys is really weird. I hope that doesn't bite you in the butt later on. Anyway, it looks like Tryko is done talking to the girl, so I should go. When I get back maybe we can trade some techniques for making items. I have some interesting metal and I am going make a few things. Figured we could work together on them. Get well okay."

Vickory exits the room and heads over to Tryko to see what he learned.


Image
Tryko'Sam wrote:


"Look, man wolf, no reason to frown. Just give the word, we can swoop in and rescue more kidnappers. I mean, if that's what you wanna do- I don't know what drives you yet. Pretty clear what red devil guy wanted to do with the cultists, dunno about Vickory, she's a cold blooded-- ah, never mind. I did start this s~@!, so if you wanna bounce, fine. If you wanna hit the books, no foul. Me, kinda unsure where I stand, but, only one way to learn. Girl's safe, got her out, time to scout and stuff I figure. Pain sure isn't my thing, but, this has all the hallmarks of nasty any way you cut it. Abyss s##&, one way or another, however you look at it."

Looks like Tryko'Sam's waiting to hear Jeran's clear decision, perhaps sorting his own confused thoughts out. It's nearly impossible to gauge his emotional state, which varies from one moment to the next, much like his speech. While Tryko'Sam has all the signs of being a leader, innately, he's not acting on such.

Jeran ran a hand through his hair, trying to figure out this boy and his strange speech.

"Look, I'm not a fan of killing. I try to avoid it when I can. But sometimes...sometimes you have to. I think this is one of those times. But we can't nuke the place from orbit. There's almost certainly prisoners...others like this girl who are so brainwashed that they don't remember any other way. We don't want to hurt them. They're not evil themselves. So we need to make a more precise strike at their headquarters. Preferably stealthy. Minimize casualties as much as possible. And we need to be prepared to fight demons. I've done it before. It's not particularly fun, but it's doable. Well....I'm not prepared to take on a pit fiend by myself or anything, but I think we can handle the caliber of demon we're likely to encounter. Basically go in, take out cultists, free prisoners, get out...with lots of fighting in the middle bit. That's the mission parameters."


Male Half fiend/half giant 16 Gunslinger (pistolero)/16 Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist)

Casseus is out in the waiting room, is that where this convo is happening?


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

Hale got to the waiting room, looking on at the clusters of others waiting there.
"well we're here, where ever here is"


Casseus Rex wrote:
Casseus is out in the waiting room, is that where this convo is happening?

If you mean Jeran, Tryko'Sam and the recently arriving Vickory, they are right outside the blonde girl's room. Standing at the door frame.


Male Half fiend/half giant 16 Gunslinger (pistolero)/16 Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist)

ok thanks


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

He nods and lets Vickory leave.
"I will defend myself or others, but I don't want to kill anyone unless there's no other choice..."
When Melody goes to leave, he returns to the cot, pulling the blanket tighter around him.
"OK... bye Mel..."
He seems disappointed that Mel has to leave, but apparently understands.


Male Humanoid
Jeran Darkclaw wrote:

Jeran ran a hand through his hair, trying to figure out this boy and his strange speech.

"Look, I'm not a fan of killing. I try to avoid it when I can. But sometimes...sometimes you have to. I think this is one of those times. But we can't nuke the place from orbit. There's almost certainly prisoners...others like this girl who are so brainwashed that they don't remember any other way. We don't want to hurt them. They're not evil themselves. So we need to make a more precise strike at their headquarters. Preferably stealthy. Minimize casualties as much as possible. And we need to be prepared to fight demons. I've done it before. It's not particularly fun, but it's doable. Well....I'm not prepared to take on a pit fiend by myself or anything, but I think we can handle the caliber of demon we're likely to encounter. Basically go in, take out cultists, free prisoners, get out...with lots of fighting in the middle bit. That's the mission parameters."

Giving Vickory a glance as she slithers over, Tryko'Sam's body language tightens up and falls into the non-disclosing manner that Jeran notices nearly instantly, given his skills at such.

"Hey. So," Tryko'Sam continues once Vickory's within ear shot, "prisoner situation, possible raid. Jeran's suggesting we go in and do a full clear. They /did/ summon creatures, but, dunno if there are actual demons there-- if that helps. Only was there for a couple minutes on and off. City and cave location, mountains."

Looking off, Tryko'Sam says dispassionately, "I don't know what I'm feeling or thinking is ...right, so, not sure if decisions on my part are worth sharing. I can get us in, though. I--" He brings a hand up to his forehead, eyes closed, touching his brow lightly for a moment.

He shuts up at that, cutting off his verbal disclosure. His furrowed brow indicates a restlessness, or strain on his thoughts, but that fades fairly quick as the hand falls back to where it was previously. Whatever chaos was going on, he definitely did a masterful job of hiding it.

"If we want a pistol packing, cultist killer, I'm pretty sure Casseus was game." He sounds monotone when suggesting that.


Casseus Rex wrote:
ok thanks

Nothing to say he couldn't 'see' the regrouping, in case ... I imagine that there aren't very many closed doors in the infirmary, but I don't know the layout of the place, considering the shifting properties.


Male Drow (noble) 14 Ranger

Just didn't want to assume anything.


Image
Silinrul wrote:

Silinrul is quiet for a couple of moments, "So, fire to heal Asha, and cold to heal Pyry, should either of you ever need it again. I can remember that."

He looks over to the cold sibling "Relax Pyry, there's nothing to apologize for. I'm a shaman, in tune with all the elements of nature, and the spirits of the world. Also, the Lycan society is pretty violent, so I am used to blood and screams. Pray you never get that comfortable"

He places a calming hang on Asha "Meditation can possibly help you control your ability. I can assist you with that, if you'd like" He offers.

"Ummm.....what's a shaman? And what's a lie-can? And....why so much violence?" she added a little nervously. "Also...what's medi...ta..medi..ton....medi...whatever that word is?" she asked, all wide-eyed innocence.


Male Kitsune (9-tailed) Professor of Eastern Philosophy and Planar studies (?)Sorceror/(?)Flowing Monk
Lurch the Narrator wrote:

An envelope with two words written on it in an elegant hand flits through the upper reaches of the corridors.

Wherever Genosuke may be, the envelope finds himcoming to a hover at chest height with the words facing him. The hand is distinctly feminine, and the words read Honored Uncle.

Inside is a single sheet of high quality paper with a short missive written on it in the same hand:

** spoiler omitted **

He smiles as he reads the letter, and tucks it into his sleeve. He summons a small bird, whispers to it, and it flys off to his grandson.

It lands on his shoulder and he hears in his grandfather's voice "Your cousin is here. I will wait for her outside of the headmaster's office, if you wish to join me."
Then, he heads in that direction.


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

Halo looks at at the throng waiting for the head master, things red, odd looking boys, some guy talking.

She stand to one side, takes out her music and put her ear buds in, letting the sweet sounds of RimRim play in her ears.

Her robot dog looks at any thing that may be a danger to her with glowing red eyes.

"Toby I have no idea what's going on, must be a king or something"
She says a little to loud


Anahita bint Tariq wrote:

"Your expression speaks volumes, Professor." She slowly pulls her arm away from Vare, the bell had just rung after all. Nothing overt to the gesture.

** spoiler omitted **...

Vare shakes his head sadly as Anahita explains more about the events revolving around the N'gathau, though frowns nearer to the end of the explaination. "While the rest seems to unfortunately fit with what I know of them, but the necromancy. That is... concerning. Typically the n'gathau work only with the living, or living flesh." He continues to frown thoughtfully, pausing for a long moment, his eyes ceasing their constant movement as he thinks deeply.

"Er... sit wherever you like." He says, as a pair of eager beaver students arrive into the class, startling the Professor out of his momentary reverie.

"Come in, come in." he says, turning away from Anahita to return to the front of the classroom, taking up some chalk to write on the board.


The Half-Alive Streets | Truth of the Seeker | The Sanctuary of Drowned Delight

The pair of students trade knowing glances. Generally unassuming (at least, by Avalon standards), the pair consists of a halfling girl with some strange tattoo designs on her face in dark ink, and a wiry looking humanoid of indeterminate gender - if she's female, she's flat as a board.

The halfling girl sporting the face tattoos winks at Anahita, and the pair will move to sit next to the Keleshite if she moves to sit, or will approach her standing.

"You and the Professor?" the halfling asks in a low voice, obviously not intimidated by Anahita's size advantage.


Male Gnome
Reviarti wrote:
"And what do you expect me to do? I've failed once at this before, why would i succeed now?"

"What do you mean, you failed once? What did you do?" Repp asks back, passion very clearly simmering under the surface, though the gnome obviously is in complete control of his passions.

If Ace and Ginni weren't on the 'outs' right now, then Repp might've done just that, Ace. ;P


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7
Fei, of the Sun Soul wrote:

Fei quickly returns his attention to Vai once he is sure the student's injuries were being adequately treated.

"I am glad you chose to ensure their safety, Vai. And that you did not go alone, as you did last time," he adds with a small smile.

"If there are any villagers in the Infirmary, I will try to check on them when I am there later. We should probably get ready for class, though...I do not know how many will be in session before the memorial."

Vai smiles back, feeling a small swell of pride at Fei's words, vindicating her choices the previous day. "It was hard. Really hard. But I knew I couldn't just leave them. At least here we stand a chance of protecting them, if the other me decides to attack them too."

"We took the other villagers to a temple of Pelor back on Belsayv." Vai adds, just clarifying for Fei's benefit as they begin to head out of the cafeteria.


GM Fireclaw wrote:


The pair of students trade knowing glances. Generally unassuming (at least, by Avalon standards), the pair consists of a halfling girl with some strange tattoo designs on her face in dark ink, and a wiry looking humanoid of indeterminate gender - if she's female, she's flat as a board.

The halfling girl sporting the face tattoos winks at Anahita, and the pair will move to sit next to the Keleshite if she moves to sit, or will approach her standing.

"You and the Professor?" the halfling asks in a low voice, obviously not intimidated by Anahita's size advantage.

Anahita had smiled slightly and lost the smile as others start to walk in. She also turned to target a seat prior to the arrival near her of the tattooed halfling and flat chested companion.

In the gaze and what appeared to be the start of a step, she'd moved into the seat, and started to get comfortable.

Looking at the halfling, as if considering a painting or tree, replies, "I do not quite follow your question. We do not know one another as of yet. I am called Anahita. Well met fellow students of Conjuration."

Glancing to Vare, she considers his new stance, then returns her gaze upon the duo.


Female Zif Wizard 6/Mage of the third eye 10
Repp, the Bleached wrote:

"What do you mean, you failed once? What did you do?" Repp asks back, passion very clearly simmering under the surface, though the gnome obviously is in complete control of his passions.

"I tried to track down the killer. He had some sort of shielding from both my time sight and true seeing. Unfortunate, but there isn't really much i can do.... Well, i could in theory find her body, but it's likely that if i were to go out there, outside the wards, i could get killed too."


Male Elf Bard 14/Sorcerer (Maestro) 14
Jaiye wrote:

Jaiye barely stifles a giggle and hands Ehos his datapad. "Oh, please, do tell him."

Meanwhile Asha's eyes are starting to glaze again, for an entirely different reason this time.

Jaiye can see Ehos snort visibly as he holds in more laughter, though as always there's no sound. He retrieves his datapad, reaching across the table to collect it from Jaiye with a smile.

He turns back to the conversation as Asha displays her complete ignorance about a great many subjects. That didn't really bother Ehos, and he had slept with dumber girls so he couldn't really talk. 'Fire does more than just heal, doesn't it?' he displays to Asha with a grin that meant he was barely keeping in laughter.


Male Firebird Monk (Master of Many Styles, Martial Artist) 16 // Firebender 8/Earthbender 8
Morrivan wrote:
"Do you think he would?" she asked anxiously. "If...if I could at least talk to him..." she swallowed hard, finding it hard to see through the tears. "Yeah, that would help," she finished hoarsely.

"Hopefully he can. I can't speak for him, but... it really did help me, to see my parents one last time. He probably has to teach class right now though." Ardiente replies soberly, glancing over at Raelle for confirmation.

Sovereign Court

Male Firebird (looks like this but with blood red hair) Blight Druid (fey follower) 13/warlock 13

Lucas looks the newcomer up and down sizing the commoner up, his posture relaxed as he leans slightly directly adjacent to the door, but his hand gripping some object obscured by his sleeves.


Lesser True Pheonix Familiar/companion

Icarus glares at the metal dog from his position on Lucas's shoulder, after he looks the dog over Icarus kaws at it, seeming to dislike the metal creature


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

In a rundown inn a young man waits at the counter as the barmaid sets a cup of tea in front of him, lifting his head from the cool wood he looks between the cup and the woman, his golden eyes showing confusion before lifting the cup, swishing its contents, and drinking lightly, muttering a soft "Thank you".


Bradley Urquardht wrote:

Bradley looked up, surprised, interrupted in the middle of feeding the pigeons. He smiled brightly as soon as he saw Rena.

"Rena! I.." he stopped and blushed, looking sheepish. "I thought you forgot."

"Sorry!" Rena exclaimed, swooping in for a landing a good distance from where the pigeons were gathered, not wanting to spook Bradley's birds.

With the two experiences so close together, Rena was noticing differences in the way she reacted to Bradley over Fei. Fei might have made her loins stir... but seeing Bradley made her chest feel light and her stomach flutter too. It was a very strange feeling, it almost made her dizzy. Almost.

"I did get distracted, but I wouldn't let you go hungry!" Rena said brightly, carrying a pair of the packed food boxes the cafeteria had. It had seemed alot more practical than getting a plate.

She greets him with a long kiss.


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

Unless Keme stops her, Mel walks out of the infirmary, slowly. but she turns back to take a look at Tybs, wanting to be sure he is alright.

She glances over noticing Tryko'Sam and some others talking. She waves a greeting if he notices her.

She remembers the offer Vickory's offer to Tybs, and Mel agreed, that wasn't something he would be interested in, neither would Mel for that matter.

Mel gives a sigh, worried a bit about Tybs and she heads off to class.

As she walks the halls, heading to her class, Mel starts to wonder about Kai. Where has he been? he was a little thoughtless, but still he would always find a way to at least sneak up on her.

suddenly remembering the note that was left, she never did look at it. Pulling the note from her pocket, Mel stops. leaning against the wall she takes the time to finally read it. hoping it is a love note or some thing equally as sweet, Kai can be romantic when he wants to be after all.

the note:

Melody,

I am so sorry to do this, but I am unworthy of your affection. I am a danger to you and others. My actions are frightening others, and rightly so. I still think in the terms I was raised in. My anger and impulsive behavior is going to hurt you, so I am preventing that from happening.

I have heard rumors of people in villages disappearing without a trace, and I know that you care for people, so perhaps if I can help those who are in danger... Perhaps I can prove to myself that I deserve you.

I am sorry that I have caused you pain and suffering with my actions and endangering your friends and companions with my inability to adapt to the civilized lifestyle

I set you free,

Renkai Urmas

Mel reads the note, over, and over...she slides down sitting on the floor. reading it again.

she starts to cry.


The Half-Alive Streets | Truth of the Seeker | The Sanctuary of Drowned Delight
Sorchan del Sol wrote:
"Alright, please follow me. We're going to go through the outer office and to a conference room where we can work on getting through paperwork and getting schedules assigned. The Headmaster may stop in to say hello if he gets a moment, but he's very busy, so don't be surprised if you don't get to meet him this time," he said, ushering the group through the office, pointing out the secretary's desk for the girl holding the awkward stack of papers that had been dropped by the engineering teacher. "You can put those papers on that desk there. Come on, folks, it's the first door on the left."

As is typical for Mr. Quillblood, the school's Master of Paperwork (also known as 'secretary'), greets those entering the office, taking the stack of papers from the girl and placing them on the side of his desk.

Apparently among Mr. Quillblood's skills is levitation, as each new entry has a writing tool levitated to them along with a collection of collated paperwork - schedules, class lists and personal information forms are passed out to each new student, without seeming effort from the secretary as he walks up to Sorchan.

"Good morning. Professor del Sol, if I'm not mistaken." he says crisply, all brusque efficiency in his manner. "Irnan Quillblood. Pleased to make your acquintance."

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

Arthur jogs past with two giant cartons of ice cream, one under each arm, he spots melody crying on the ground "Mels what's wrong, what happened?"


Image
Tybalt Baneko wrote:

He nods and lets Vickory leave.

"I will defend myself or others, but I don't want to kill anyone unless there's no other choice..."
When Melody goes to leave, he returns to the cot, pulling the blanket tighter around him.
"OK... bye Mel..."
He seems disappointed that Mel has to leave, but apparently understands.

"Want me to hang out with you for a while? Might give me an excuse not to get kicked out of here...I'm trying to catch a murderer. Long story."

"Or we can just ask if Melody can get an excuse slip so she can stay with you. Since she's been helping so much."


F Human image Oracle (life) 10 / Bard (Arcane Healer) 10
π@®®@+0® wrote:
Kim Snow wrote:
π@®®@+0® wrote:

"I think they would understand. They're nice people. People think they're scary, but they are nice."

She takes her by the hand and begins to lead towards the school.

Kim stops keeping her new friend form going anywhere.

Wait she says.

Why are you helping me like this?

"Well... I don't know. You were nice to me and you helped me. So now I'm gonna help you back, I guess."

Kim looks a little worried, going so far and she doesn't know anybody there.

Trista, I don't... she stops and thinks for a moment, she looks at her Teddy bear. holding up to her ear like its whispering to her.

Ok mama, I'll go

Kim looks back to Trista, lets go, show me how to get there.


Male Humanoid
Melody Waverider wrote:

...

She glances over noticing Tryko'Sam and some others talking. She waves a greeting if he notices her.

...

Tryko'Sam does in fact notice her, and gives her a somber nod in response. He looks fairly serious in regards to whatever's going there at the doorway, as physically handsome and charming as he is, it's an odd expression or lack of spirit within his eyes right now.


Male Half fiend/half giant 16 Gunslinger (pistolero)/16 Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist)

"OY! You figure any of your s@*@ out yet? We going or what?"
He calls back further into the infirmary, not caring that there are other people in there...


Image
Tryko'Sam wrote:


Giving Vickory a glance as she slithers over, Tryko'Sam's body language tightens up and falls into the non-disclosing manner that Jeran notices nearly instantly, given his skills at such.

"Hey. So," Tryko'Sam continues once Vickory's within ear shot, "prisoner situation, possible raid. Jeran's suggesting we go in and do a full clear. They /did/ summon creatures, but, dunno if there are actual demons there-- if that helps. Only was there for a couple minutes on and off. City and cave location, mountains."

Looking off, Tryko'Sam says dispassionately, "I don't know what I'm feeling or thinking is ...right, so, not sure if decisions on my part are worth sharing. I can get us in, though. I--" He brings a hand up to his forehead, eyes closed, touching his brow lightly for a moment.

He shuts up at that, cutting off his verbal disclosure. His furrowed brow indicates a restlessness, or strain on his thoughts, but that fades fairly quick as the hand falls back to where it was previously. Whatever chaos...

"What are you thinking, Tryko'Sam? You know my opinion, but...I've been trained to be a warrior, not a strategist. And my attempts at leadership have been...less than spectacular. So I'm not opposed to listening to other viewpoints."


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16
Arthur Barren wrote:
Arthur jogs past with two giant cartons of ice cream, one under each arm, he spots melody crying on the ground "Mels what's wrong, what happened?"

I tried to respond and for some reason I hit preview and suddenly the post was gone.

BTW, Mel (and Arthur) are in the hallway just outside the Infirmary

Mel loos up at Arthur. she stands up wiping the tears from her eyes. she looks like she is going to say something but instead she simply drops the note to the floor and throws her arms around Arthur, holding him seeking comfort.

her face buried in his shoulder, crying still.


The Half-Alive Streets | Truth of the Seeker | The Sanctuary of Drowned Delight
Damiani wrote:

Anahita had smiled slightly and lost the smile as others start to walk in. She also turned to target a seat prior to the arrival near her of the tattooed halfling and flat chested companion.

In the gaze and what appeared to be the start of a step, she'd moved into the seat, and started to get comfortable.

Looking at the halfling, as if considering a painting or tree, replies, "I do not quite follow your question. We do not know one another as of yet. I am called Anahita. Well met fellow students of Conjuration."

Glancing to Vare, she considers his new stance, then returns her gaze upon the duo.

The halfling's companion rolls his(her?) eyes at the conversation, turning to pull out their notepad and writing implements, obviously not wanting any part of what the halfling was planning.

Meanwhile, the tattoo'd halfling eyes Anahita up and down, a rogue-ish grin on her face. Her voice stays low, not wishing Vare to overhear what she was saying. Not that he really stood a chance of noticing anyway, as he appeared to be somewhat wrapped up in whatever it is he was writing or drawing on the board. "I'm Illithia, though my friends call me Illy. This is Marsi." she replies, motioning to her friend with an open hand when appropriate.

Still keeping her voice low, her grin widens and she leans in. "I'm talking about riding him like a stallion. Y'know. Unf unf." she winks and makes a few arcane motions with her hand, and an extremely explicit ghostly image of a male/female pair doing exactly that appears on her desk. After a moment, the halfling dismisses the illusion, that grin still on her face. "Like that."


Image
Ehos Denulia wrote:
Jaiye wrote:

Jaiye barely stifles a giggle and hands Ehos his datapad. "Oh, please, do tell him."

Meanwhile Asha's eyes are starting to glaze again, for an entirely different reason this time.

Jaiye can see Ehos snort visibly as he holds in more laughter, though as always there's no sound. He retrieves his datapad, reaching across the table to collect it from Jaiye with a smile.

He turns back to the conversation as Asha displays her complete ignorance about a great many subjects. That didn't really bother Ehos, and he had slept with dumber girls so he couldn't really talk. 'Fire does more than just heal, doesn't it?' he displays to Asha with a grin that meant he was barely keeping in laughter.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Fire heals if I'm hurt or tired or anything like that. But if I'm healthy fire causes intense pleasure. Awesome for sex," she said, still waiting for the answers to her questions.


Male Humanoid
Casseus Rex wrote:

"OY! You figure any of your s+%$ out yet? We going or what?"

He calls back further into the infirmary, not caring that there are other people in there...

Glancing at the yell, then motioning Casseus back towards them, Tryko'Sam gives the interior where the blonde is a glance, then waits.

While Jeran speaks...

Jeran Darkclaw wrote:
"What are you thinking, Tryko'Sam? You know my opinion, but...I've been trained to be a warrior, not a strategist. And my attempts at leadership have been...less than spectacular. So I'm not opposed to listening to other viewpoints."

He responds, "I'm having a crisis of ...faith? Personality ... mismatch? I dunno. You ever have an out of body experience where everything you're doing is you, but doesn't feel right? I think that demon might be back, dunno, could just be some lame excuse, you know? Satan and all that?"

He pinches the bridge of his nose and closes his eyes, opening them to say, "Helping the girl felt good. I [b]know I could raze that city and the occupants, like swatting flies, but, I have some doubts on whether that's right, too easy, or even why I would think that. So-- if I were to gut check, simple plan, find other prisoners, yank 'em out, disrupt their power base or put the fear of other things into these guys. Then again, these are demon cultists and I can't dismiss what Casseus,"[/b] he nods at the red devil guy, "said earlier. It logically makes perfect sense. Scary truth. So why not? Plus, planet gives me the impression it's might makes right or some s*+$."

It doesn't sound as if he's confused one iota, but he is saying words that don't jive with his body language. He clearly is keeping his emotions in a tight check, while still appearing to be quite confident and charismatic.

He looks back up at Jeran, straight in the eyes and says, "You gotta decide man, not my call... I just crashed a week or more back, give or take some SIM time."


Image Alternate Image Yet another alternate image this one showing at least a tattoo
Ardiente wrote:
Morrivan wrote:
"Do you think he would?" she asked anxiously. "If...if I could at least talk to him..." she swallowed hard, finding it hard to see through the tears. "Yeah, that would help," she finished hoarsely.
"Hopefully he can. I can't speak for him, but... it really did help me, to see my parents one last time. He probably has to teach class right now though." Ardiente replies soberly, glancing over at Raelle for confirmation.

"I'm not really sure what his teaching schedule is...maybe we can ask the infirmary staff to send him a message? Then when he has some free time he can help?"


Male Half fiend/half giant 16 Gunslinger (pistolero)/16 Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist)

Walks back, but makes sure to stay our of view of the girl in the room.
"So whats the plan?"


Anyone with Knowledge [schedule] will know that Krays only has one class, after lunch.


Male Gnome
Reviarti wrote:
"I tried to track down the killer. He had some sort of shielding from both my time sight and true seeing. Unfortunate, but there isn't really much i can do.... Well, i could in theory find her body, but it's likely that if i were to go out there, outside the wards, i could get killed too."

"So the killer can block divinations. That means they must be a powerful mage or psion." Repp says, his eyes have narrowed and now he's studying Reviarti more intently. The passion is still there, that much is obviously by the way he's rigidly holding himself. "Are you saying that the only things you can do are cast divinations? No ability to do anything else at all?"


Female Zif Wizard 6/Mage of the third eye 10

"Of course not! I can do a lot more. Give me a spell and I'll know it by the end of the day, i have no problems casting any type of spell. But i can't do anything to someone i can't find, identify, or... anything. I don't prepare combat spells, i have tural to help me with that."


Image
Rena, the Companion wrote:
Bradley Urquardht wrote:

Bradley looked up, surprised, interrupted in the middle of feeding the pigeons. He smiled brightly as soon as he saw Rena.

"Rena! I.." he stopped and blushed, looking sheepish. "I thought you forgot."

"Sorry!" Rena exclaimed, swooping in for a landing a good distance from where the pigeons were gathered, not wanting to spook Bradley's birds.

With the two experiences so close together, Rena was noticing differences in the way she reacted to Bradley over Fei. Fei might have made her loins stir... but seeing Bradley made her chest feel light and her stomach flutter too. It was a very strange feeling, it almost made her dizzy. Almost.

"I did get distracted, but I wouldn't let you go hungry!" Rena said brightly, carrying a pair of the packed food boxes the cafeteria had. It had seemed alot more practical than getting a plate.

She greets him with a long kiss.

He returned the kiss eagerly. Reluctantly he pulled back, smiling at her. "I'm sorry I doubted you. You really are amazing, you know?" he added, brushing her cheek gently with the back of his knuckles.

"But you're going to have to eat quickly now. You're already late to class."


Male Gnome
Reviarti wrote:
"Of course not! I can do a lot more. Give me a spell and I'll know it by the end of the day, i have no problems casting any type of spell. But i can't do anything to someone i can't find, identify, or... anything. I don't prepare combat spells, i have tural to help me with that."

Repp relaxes his analysis slightly, nodding at that. "I understand. But there's more than just divinations that can help to identify the murderer. Tell me any details you can remember, and I'll find someone else to help me go out to Ginni, if you'd prefer to stay within the wards." Repp replies evenly, his body still held tightly under control, keeping his words and manner diplomatic, despite the passion going through him. He might have been implying that Reviarti was cowardly, but nothing in his tone spoke to that.


Female Human Teenager
GM Fireclaw wrote:

The halfling's companion rolls his(her?) eyes at the conversation, turning to pull out their notepad and writing implements, obviously not wanting any part of what the halfling was planning.

Meanwhile, the tattoo'd halfling eyes Anahita up and down, a rogue-ish grin on her face. Her voice stays low, not wishing Vare to overhear what she was saying. Not that he really stood a chance of noticing anyway, as he appeared to be somewhat wrapped up in whatever it is he was writing or drawing on the board. "I'm Illithia, though my friends call me Illy. This is Marsi." she replies, motioning to her friend with an open hand when appropriate.

Still keeping her voice low, her grin widens and she leans in. "I'm talking about riding him like a stallion. Y'know. Unf unf." she winks and makes a few arcane motions with her hand, and an extremely explicit ghostly image of a male/female pair doing exactly that appears on her desk. After a moment, the halfling dismisses the illusion, that grin still on her face. "Like that."

With the names being given, Anahita gives a polite mini-bow, hand to her chest and says simply, "Greetings to you both, I am pleased to know you."

Watching Illithia as she gives her descriptions, and creates the illusion, Anahita doesn't seem to blush or get perturbed. She looks back towards Vare and says, "I am unsure. There are some qualities that lure me to my non-thinking urges, yet," she looks back now, "they are not, apparently, appropriate without more awareness and have brought about a gross violation of what I feel is my and his privacy in a purely natural and ancient ritual. That is the challenge before me. We have agreed to learn more, I have no impatience in this, yet. Do you have any urge around him? I've not heard if he is attractive to anyone else, though I suspect his companion, an planar creature, is protective or yearns for him, a jealousy of sorts. This is the second time now that merely looking at a male in this school, such has happened." She appears confused and curious at the notion.

Liberty's Edge

Male Crossblooded(Boreal/ Elemental) Sorcerer/Artic Ley Druid 9
Asha Soleil wrote:
Ehos Denulia wrote:
He turns back to the conversation as Asha displays her complete ignorance about a great many subjects. That didn't really bother Ehos, and he had slept with dumber girls so he couldn't really talk. 'Fire does more than just heal, doesn't it?' he displays to Asha with a grin that meant he was barely keeping in laughter.
"Huh? Oh, yeah. Fire heals if I'm hurt or tired or anything like that. But if I'm healthy fire causes intense pleasure. Awesome for sex," she said, still waiting for the answers to her questions.

Pyry had been seriously considering making a snowball suddenly appear in Ehos's pants when he finds his face going blue and his food quite interesting indeed.


Image
GM Fireclaw wrote:


As is typical for Mr. Quillblood, the school's Master of Paperwork (also known as 'secretary'), greets those entering the office, taking the stack of papers from the girl and placing them on the side of his desk.

Apparently among Mr. Quillblood's skills is levitation, as each new entry has a writing tool levitated to them along with a collection of collated paperwork - schedules, class lists and personal information forms are passed out to each new student, without seeming effort from the secretary as he walks up to Sorchan.

"Good morning. Professor del Sol, if I'm not mistaken." he says crisply, all brusque efficiency in his manner. "Irnan Quillblood. Pleased to make your acquintance."

"Pleased to meet you too, Mr. Quillblood. Thank you for getting all this set up so efficiently. Hopefully we'll get all these new students signed up without dramatics," he said with the sort of exasperated smile that all the teachers developed sooner or later. The one that says, yes, I know that they're going to blow something up soon, but I have to keep lying to myself or I'll never be able to get through the day.


Reapling (scout form) rogue, black blooded oracle, gestalt lvl 16

"Well I was always taught RAPE. Recon, Assess, Plan, Execute. Whenever possible use that formula." Vickory is obviously reciting a well memorized lesson.

lol I had to edit once I saw the possible acronym, but it just fits so well I had to include it :)


Female Zif Wizard 6/Mage of the third eye 10
Repp, the Bleached wrote:


Repp relaxes his analysis slightly, nodding at that. "I understand. But there's more than just divinations that can help to identify the murderer. Tell me any details you can remember, and I'll find someone else to help me go out to Ginni, if you'd prefer to stay within the wards." Repp replies evenly, his body still held tightly under control, keeping his words and manner diplomatic, despite the passion going through him. He might have been implying that Reviarti was cowardly, but nothing in his tone spoke to that.

"The "killer" seems to be humanoid, based on the impressions on the grass, or has feet, or is a shapeshifter, and he or she stabs. That's all i could get. Rather useless. Of course i would rather stay within the wards. Tural can get the body, she's nigh indestructible."


Male Half fiend/half giant 16 Gunslinger (pistolero)/16 Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist)
Vickory West wrote:

"Well I was always taught RAPE. Recon, Assess, Plan, Execute. Whenever possible use that formula." Vickory is obviously reciting a well memorized lesson.

lol I had to edit once I saw the possible acronym, but it just fits so well I had to include it :)

Casseus blinks, then guffaws. Like really hard.

It's not funny, but Casseus is a crass sumb*#@@.

67,601 to 67,650 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1348 | 1349 | 1350 | 1351 | 1352 | 1353 | 1354 | 1355 | 1356 | 1357 | 1358 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.