Skull & Shackles: Sails under a blood red sky.

Game Master DBH

To be continued.

Red Sky folder link

Shackles map

Merrow melee


301 to 350 of 1,241 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Growling to herself at the sight of the manticore still in the air, Rhialla jams her boot into the wheel, freeing her hand to cast a spell, before resuming steering. A shimmering replica of Brine's sting appearing just above the flying menace, and plunging deep into it's hide

Spiritual Weapon: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Force: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

charging flight power attack Furious focus: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 11 + 2 = 23
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 4 = 10

"Blasted thing! Thanks for the wings Neela!"

He called out as he gripped his pike with both hands and willed himself after the manticore.

AoO if it moves away: 1d20 + 11 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 1 - 2 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 4 = 14


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Stacking a step to get a clear shot, Ashlei lets loose with two more heated daggers, concentration plain on her face!

Spending 1 Panache to ignore range penalties this round. Free action to quick draw two daggers and a swift action to heat them up.

Full ATTACK(Thrown Dagger!)
MW Dagger(Thrown w/PBS): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 3 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (1) + 6 = 14
+ iterative
Normal Dagger(Thrown w/PBS): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 3 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (3) + 6 = 16


F Kobold Oracle 6

Neela calls forth a burst of glitter to coat the flying manticore! Glitterdust. Will DC16 or blinded. New save every round.


Are you sure you want to do that?

Rhallia uses her magic to puncture the creature.

Percival slams his pike into, once as he attacks, and then again as it's flight carries it away from him.

Ashlei sends a burning blade deep into it's side, her other coming no where near.

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

The beast screams as it's vision goes dark, glowing with the covering given by Neela's spell.

Herzag. It's 10' away if you still want to try jumping?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Nah, Herzag will stay put and wait since the cap is flying, and the team is handling things ;)


Are you sure you want to do that?

Random: 1d8 ⇒ 7
Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 1) = 7

Lurching blindly in the air the Manticore crashes painfully into the sea and is soon sinking out of your view.

Seamanship: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

The Rahadoumi ship is still struggling to get up speed and is now close enough for you to use your ships weapons should you want to?

What are you doing now?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag comes down from the mast he was climbing, and heads to the bowsprit, one of his favorite places during a chase - "Let's go lads! Man the ballistas and chain throwers!" - he roars - "Eyes peeled! Get in line, and start firing - I want those sweet water sailors tenderized before we get there!"

Grabbing hold of the rigging to stay firmly in place, he strained to make out any details of the ship ahead of them.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29


F Kobold Oracle 6

Neela will bestow Fortune on whoever is firing ballistae at the enemy, guiding their fate so that they might strike true! Roll twice on a d20 once per round.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Ashlei retrieves her Crossbow and reloads it, yelling at the crew the entire time.

"You heard him seadogs! Move your skinny arses like they are on fire...or they will be! Crossbow men to me! Pikemen to the rails!"

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

Thanks to Neela's spell he flew forward keeping out of range of any crowbow or bowshot while trying to scout the prize ship. He had faith the others had the ship well in hand.

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Rhialla brings the gaining ship up alongside their prey, setting up a boarding assault.


Are you sure you want to do that?

New map up top for the fight. Rahadoumi rumble. As Rhialla outsailed the other captain so easily you have initiative on them this round..

The ship crash together with the awful sound of wood grinding on wood. Your crew pours over the rails and engages the other crew.

You pick out the officers and captain, marking them for yourselves to deal with.

Yellow, Orange, Blue & Green are ships officers. Red is the other ships magic user. Purple is the Captain.

What are your actions this round. You had plenty of time for buffing as the ships came together.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag would have zapped himself with the wand of Shield, and that's it. Will wait for the cap's lead, so maybe I can open with a flank. They are flat-footed though still, right?


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Handing over the wheel, Rhialla prepares to pave the way for the crew to board. With an incantation and a gesture, she unleashes an explosion of light amid the enemy crew.

With a grin of satisfaction, she draws her blade as she strides toward the railing.

Cast Burst of Radiance DC 15 REFLEX
blinded for 1d4 rounds if fail, or dazzled for 1d4 rounds if succeed. Evil creatures in the area of the burst take 5d4 ⇒ (4, 4, 4, 1, 1) = 14 damage even if they make the save.

10ft radius should hit all but yellow and orange

@ Herzag, they definitely will be now. Flashbang to open!


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

My turn! Quick-drawing my starknife. Moving across the Gangplank..

"Hmmm...nice flash Rhi! But I prefer FIRE!"

Burning Hands spell-like ability! It should hit Blue and Yellow easily.

FIRE! Reflex DC14 for 1/2: 5d4 ⇒ (2, 3, 1, 4, 4) = 14

Burning Hands SLA!:
Any creature in the area of the flames takes 1d4 points of fire damage per caster level (maximum 5d4). Flammable materials burn if the flames touch them. A character can extinguish burning items as a full-round action.


F Kobold Oracle 6

Before they close the distance, Neela prepares herself to fly also. Flight Hex pre-combat.

Neela waits patiently, intending to zap the enemy magic user the moment he or she attempts to cast a spell. Readied action lightning bolt, targeting Red in response to spellcasting. Maybe I can hit blue too, if the timing is right?

Lightning Bolt: 7d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 1, 6, 2, 5, 4) = 22


Are you sure you want to do that?

Burst of radiance:

save blue: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
save green: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
save red: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
save Purple: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Dazzled blue: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Blinded Green: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Blinded Red: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Blinded Purple: 1d4 ⇒ 1

All the victims of Rhialla's spell howl in pain, clutching their eyes as the divine light blasts them.

Burning hands:

save blue: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
save Yellow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Blue & Yellow both add to the howls as flames roar from Ashlei's hands adding the smell of cooked meat to the air.

Lighting bolt:

save blue: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
save red: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Red draws something from her robes, triggering Neela's spell, Red must have heard Blues death scream as she manages to avoid most of the lightning bolt as it blasts across the decks.

Waiting on Percival and Herzag. Red, Purple & Green are currently blind. A nice opening round.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

After the magical assaults, Herzag wades in through the rightmost plank, attacking the first enemy in his path, and taking advantage of his blindness.

Dagger on green: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Damage if it hits (includes Sneak Attack): 1d4 + 11 + 3d6 ⇒ (3) + 11 + (2, 1, 5) = 22

Sneak attack effect added if it hits - Disoriented: The target takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls. In addition, the target takes an additional –2 penalty on all attack rolls it makes against the rogue.


Are you sure you want to do that?

Botting Percival

Pike: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 2 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 4 = 14

Percival moves onto the other ships deck and slams his boarding pike into the staggering Green, who dies.

Orange hurries up the steps to line up a shot on Rhialla, seemingly fixated on the divine magic user.
Heavy crossbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
The bolt lodging in the railing beside Rhialla.

Yellow steps up to Ashlei, slashing at her with her cutlass.
Cutlass: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Red crouches and casts on herself.
Concentration: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

purple is shaking her head to try and clear her sight, unable to locate where anybody is in the din of combat?

The party may now act.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag snarls at the orange one, but seeing the purple one fumbling about, he does not hesitate and makes a beeline for the Red caster, wanting to address what may potentially be the most dangerous threat.

Want to jump over those stairs as part of my move (I assume they descend) and if I succeed, land next to Red, and stab.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25

If I manage it:

Dagger: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Damage if it hits (includes SA, assuming he is blind): 1d4 + 11 + 3d6 ⇒ (4) + 11 + (2, 1, 2) = 20

Is it a CRIT?: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Additional damage if it is (think SA doesn't crit, right?): 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

If my Sneak attack hits, I want to add the effect Hampered: All of the target’s speeds are reduced by half (to a minimum of 5 feet). In addition, the target cannot take a 5-foot step.


F Kobold Oracle 6

Seeing the enemy's blade strike Ashlei, Neela steps forward and focuses her attention on Orange, trying to prevent such a fate from repeating again.

5-foot step. Misfortune hex targeting Orange. Will DC18. Cackle.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Seeing the cutlass coming, Ashlei takes the well placed hit as best she can and smiles evilly.

Full ATTACK(Melee Starknife!)
+1 Starknife: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Magic/Silver Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (3) + 6 = 15
+
+1 Starknife: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Magic/Silver Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (4) + 6 = 16

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

"You picked the wrong target!"

He growled at the crossbowman whom had fired at Rhialla. In three quick strides he closed with the crossbow user and thrust his pike center mass hard.

powerattack, furious focus orange: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 4 = 17


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Smiling as Percy brutally punishes her attacker, Rhialla focuses, calling upon the powers of the watery depths, a surge of churning, rushing water from the Plane of Water swirling around her legs and driving her swiftly across the deck and over the boarding plank.

Activating tidal swiftness 1 minute. Speed increases to 40 as she surfs across any solid surface


Are you sure you want to do that?

Will save Orange: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Herzag tumbles over the stairwell and sinks his blade deep into his unaware opponents heart, killing her instantly.

Ashlei ends the already half dead Yellow's life with two deadly slashes.

Percival slams his Pike into Orange, wounding her.

Orange curses and drops the crossbow, drawing her cutlass and slashing back at him as she step closer.
cutlass: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
cutlass misfortune: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

Missing as Neela's hex scrambles her luck.

Rhialla slides elegantly onto the ships deck with a smirk.

Purple regains her vision and curses seeing Red is no more and Herzag stands over him, drawing her blades she steps up and tries to return the favor. "Just die already you worthless gods slave!"

Short sword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Short sword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

The party may now act.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

1 Kill = +1 Panache point back!

Stepping for a clear line of sight, Ashlei grabs and throws a dagger from her magical belt at Purple.

"Too slow b$%#!!"

MW Dagger(Thrown w/PBS) w/melee penalty: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 13 - 4 = 23
Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 3 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (3) + 6 = 13


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag tries to sidestep his opponent, the right hand going in as a mock attack, while the left one reaches for a vital spot.

Using Two-Weapon feint.

Feint: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

Dagger attack (Dex negated if Feint worked): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Damage if it hits (SA included if Feint works): 1d4 + 5 + 3d6 ⇒ (2) + 5 + (6, 5, 4) = 22


F Kobold Oracle 6

Trusting that her allies have this in hand, Neela moves closer and sustains her curse against Orange. Move and cackle.

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

furious focus: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 4 = 16

Willing the magical pike shorter he took a step back as the witches magics caused the womans strike to swing terribly wide.

keep it up!


Are you sure you want to do that?

Percival finishes the floundering Orange with another vicious thrust of his pike.

Both Herzag and Ashlei miss Purple who sneers in contempt and attacks ruthlessly again.
Short sword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Short sword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Short sword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Short sword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Her blades flash in a lethal display, Herzag managing to avoid all but one strike.
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

The party may now act. Only the one enemy left.


F Kobold Oracle 6

"You should've just surrendered," says Neela with pity at the last enemy. "Your fate is sealed."

Move and Misfortune hex, Will DC18.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Spending one Panache to perform a Targeted Throw(Legs)!

Targeted Throw (Ex):
At 7th level, a flying blade can target individual body parts. This deed functions as the swashbuckler’s targeted strike deed, but the flying blade can also use this deed when making ranged attacks with either a dagger or a starknife as long as the target is within 60 feet of the flying blade. This deed replaces targeted strike.
Targeted Strike (Ex): At 7th level, as a full-round action the swashbuckler can spend 1 panache point to make an attack with a single light or one-handed piercing melee weapon that cripples part of a foe’s body. The swashbuckler chooses a part of the body to target. If the attack succeeds, in addition to the attack’s normal damage, the target suffers one of the following effects based on the part of the body targeted. If a creature doesn’t have one of the listed body locations, that body part cannot be targeted. Creatures that are immune to sneak attacks are also immune to targeted strikes. Items or abilities that protect a creature from critical hits also protect a creature from targeted strikes.
Legs: The target is knocked prone. Creatures with four or more legs or that are immune to trip attacks are immune to this effect.

MW Dagger(Thrown w/PBS)w/targeted Strike (Legs): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 3 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (2) + 6 = 13


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Gliding along the deck as the water swirling around her feet carries her forward in a rush, Rhialla strikes out at the defiant crew-member. "Last chance."

Brine's sting: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
(DC 14 Fortitude save or take a –1 penalty on attack and damage rolls for 1 minute)


Are you sure you want to do that?

will save purple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Ashlei & Rhialla both miss their attacks.

The woman steps back and sighs. Dropping her weapons with weary resignation. "At least that stupid beast isn't s%@#ting on my decks anymore!" She mutters dryly.

Looking at you you she shrugs. "Terms?"

Congratulations. You've have captured the Rahadoumi Schooner Sanbalot and her captain Aisha Hamiyaz.

What are you doing now?

Loot list on the discussion thread.

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

"Call your sailor's forward captain."

He began moving torwards the captured ships helm. Once they gathered around he set his pike against the railing and crossed his arms looking down at them.

"To those that have survived... congratulations. You have a choice. I am Captain Percival Asploric and you have the chance to sail with me for glory and riches. I dont believe in killing surrendered foes, but any struggles from this point on will earn you a quick death.

Those of you whom want to take your chance with the sea move to the port side of the ship, those of you whom care to join us, to starboard."

He picked up his pike and moved back down the stairs.

"Offer goes to you as well captain, I'm always looking for skilled officers, and while you will certain start beneath your current station with the proper attitude im sure you will find a path to advancement."

diplomancy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
If the charector could be attracted to me add +1

*lawls* well hell


Are you sure you want to do that?

The former captain Hamiyaz shrugs. "Better terms than I expected." She sighs. "There's always a lack of interest in giving another ship to a captain who's lost hers. Alright, I'll sign with you."

That opens the floodgates and you have another 14 crew agree to sign with you. Aisha Hamiyaz smile wryly. "The owners offered a lot of pay for a crew to risk running the Shackles. So I got the tough and the desperate. And now it looks like you have them."

Where are you sailing to now?


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Rickety Squibs? We gotta off-load this ship and get some new upgrades! =)


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Were we supposed to return to the Cap's 'wife'? :D If not then yes, a port where we can sell the loot ;)


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Lol I guess we should check in on her.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

The captain's old ball-and-chain? Sure! I have some guards to fleece again...

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

Ashlei... Rhialla Take this ship with a prize crew. We will head back to the rock and consolidate our gains. While we are sailing back take an inventory on this vessel."

He ordered slipping to the side to give his true paramour a quick kiss.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

"Eye Captain Percy!"

With a quick salute, Ashlei grabs her go-bag from her bunk and winks at Rhialla as she gathers the crew for help sailing the vessel.

"Ladies and Gentlement? Time for some fun! Any Volunteers to help sail the new ship? She looks fast! I think Rhialla is the perfect temporary captain for it too! She'll test its mettle I think with her hands on the helm."


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

"Just don't sink it" - Herzag chuckles at Ash as she steps aboard the Sanbalot.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Ashlei winks at the half-orc, and replies loudly.

"Yeah...you're just jealous! Try not to get the captain or crew killed in our absence!"


Are you sure you want to do that?

Several days sail brings you back to Tidewater rock, the flags are flying as normal and you see the men on watch noting your own flags as you reach the harbor.

What now?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

I think the plan is to just check in, make repairs, see if everything is ok with Lady Smythee, as per our agreement? I'm assuming not many purchasing or selling can be done here.


Are you sure you want to do that?

You're correct, it's a small tower on a rock in the middle of nowhere. Not much shopping available.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Let's give everybody a day of shore leave then head back out. Also we should see if the 'Queen' needs anything for us to pick up? Milk...bread...a cruise ship?


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Yup that's the plan. Check in, then go upgrade

301 to 350 of 1,241 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Skull & Shackles: Sails under a blood red sky. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.